Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

+11
dbzhardcore
Emu Queen
LadyNightshade8703
RichNuttyTaste
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
15 posters

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) Empty Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:21 pm

Highend, once considered the Garden of Eden of No Man's Land, is now reduced to shambles. Vulture Team officers Elliot Payne and Emilia Melchiott bombed Highend 2 months ago, and since then The Family has been using its limited resources to restore it. The Family is trying greatly to restore Highend to its former glory, giving the illusion of a civilized city, yet it is so very far away from the truth. While Highend is built to look like an ordinary section of a city in perfect condition, it looks more in tune with the street of a city that has just been through a war.

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:20 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) Simon16_zpsc61bca61

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

Simon looked up at the sky, seeing the snow drift down from the sky. He had a feather from his bird, Taka, that rested on his shoulders. After giving the bird a quick glance, he pet him, letting it nestle in on his shoulder.
"Now now..." he said, his voice deep and blunt, as if no emotion was behind it. "No need for alarm...we are safe." he kept walking down the street, looking at how the restoration was going. "Seems this organization has gone through a period of strife..." he said, his shackles rattling as he moved. "We will have to fix that..." he smirked, the feather resting between his teeth. He kept walking down the roads, inspecting things, his shackles making a noisy rattle.

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) Simon30_zps92ddf226
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:49 am

Hazel Lincoln

GGG

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) Hazel
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hazel ran down the streets of Highend, shivering like mad with her giant straw and GumBall Gun on her side. "So cold! So cold! Why did it have to start snowing today! Oh why?! It's Brrrreeeezing!" she said as she ran like the wind eating of her chocolates. She then saw someone in front of her. A man with a bird! A bird whisperer! "Hello!" she called waving over to the man. "ARE YOU A BIRD WHISPER!?" she called being at least 15 feet away from the guy. She hoped that she could be friends with this guy! She wanted to be warm!

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:41 am

Simon Blackquill
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword

Simon saw the girl coming, and was confused. Did she know him...if so how? Was he susppoed to know her? As he addressed her, he backed off a bit.
"I do not understand the words Taka speaks, but we understand each other." he said, being cryptic on purpose. "What do they call you, little one?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:45 am

Hazel Lincoln

GGG

Hazel ran over to Blackquil and used her Straw Pole thing to come over to him faster! And now she was smack dab in front of him. "I am Hazel! H-A-Z-E-L! Hazel! And what do they call you good sir?" Hazel asked as she looked at the man closely. "I am also known as GGG!" She said with a nod. "But you can call me GG... Or Hazel..." She said as she thought about it and then the wind picked up. "BREEZING!" Hazel said as she hugged herself. "I am super duper cold! C-O-L-D... Cold... Good thing I am wearing the long underwear today..." Hazel said with a sigh.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:54 am

Simon Blackquill

"I am Blackquill...you may call me such." As the breeze picked up, it only rustled his coat and chains a bit. It didin't seem to bother him. "You should go inside. It's cold, Hazel-dono." he said to her.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 am

Hazel Lincoln

GGG

"Okay! Mr. Blackquil it is then!" Hazel said with a nod before shivering again. She just wished that she had brought her jacket... She looked at Blackquil... Confused at what he said. "Go where? I don't have a home..." she said as she looked down and closed her eyes. "Not anymore... I lost it..." she said as she went behind Blackquil. She needed some force against the wind.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:08 am

Simon Blackquill

"Then I'm afraid I can't help you." Simon said, "This is Family territory...only members of the Family are able to trend in this place." he said, turning his back. "I suggest you go back to where you came from, and pester me no more." He started to walk off, but Taka pecked his ear, making him stop. "What?" he asked, and the bird squaked. "Serious?" he asked. A slight pause, and he turned back. "Come..." he said, gesturing the girl, his chains rattling with the gesture.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:11 am

Hazel Lincoln

GGG

"But-But... I don't want to be alone..." Hazel said as she tried not to cry. She was going to left again... In the cold... And she had to survive somehow... She didn't want she would do so she turned around, rubbed her eyes, but stopped when she heard 'Come'. She turned back at the man, and started to smile. "Ooooooooo YIPPEE!" Hazel said as she ran over to him and grasped his hand.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:19 am

Simon Blackquill

Simon groaned and took his hand away, though the shackles made it hard for him to do that. He managed though. "Stay close." he said, and walked to the Kingpin Mansion to talk to Eve about this. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 am

Hazel Lincoln

GGG

"Awwwwwwwwwww... I wanna hold your hand..." Hazel said in a sad voice, but she was happy anyway that she was being taken somewhere warm! Anyplace was better then being out here in the cold to die. "OK!" she said in a chipper voice.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:25 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) Masaru120_zps6a7e1797

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
-------------------------------------
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Masaru was smiling contentedly to himself as he and Mariko walked around Highend, simply for the sake of leisure. It'd been a long day of work--a nice walk would be nice, just to wind down. The air was chill and yes, it was pretty cold out--but honestly, Masaru liked the cold. It was nice, refreshing--just what he and Mariko needed. He had his hand gently clasped around Mariko's as they walked, their brand new wedding rings glinting in the afternoon light as they strolled along.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru’s Theme - Mystline
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:59 am

Simon Blackquill

Simon went back to the streets, only to see Masaru and Mariko. Those were his bosses. He went over, bowing.
"Greetings Lotus-dono." he said, being polite. Taka even gave a little bow.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:20 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) Masaru120_zps9ea0457c

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

Mariko had a similarly content smile on her face as her and Masaru walked, enjoying the peace, quiet, and cold- it was hard to get alone time with him sometimes, but now... they were managing, and it was so nice. Her shoulder brushed his as she made sure to stay close, enjoying the slight warmth she could feel from him. This... was great. The glint of their wedding bands caught her eye, and she glanced down at them with a smile before squeezing Masaru's hand. "I love you," she murmured- before blinking and slowly to a stop as Simon appeared, a faint smile still lingering on her face once she realized she recognized him. "Ah... yes, hello," she replied with a small nod, wondering if he needed anything or if he was merely stopping by.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:34 am

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

"I love you, too," Masaru smiled warmly at his wife, going up onto tip-toe to give her a kiss on the cheek, just before Simon appeared, and the couple stopped to address him.
"Ah, hello there, Simon," Masaru greeted Simon as he and Mariko came to a stop in front of the man. "Are you and Taka out for a walk, too?" Masaru hadn't let go of Mariko's hand--and he was still absentmindedly playing with her fingers gently as he spoke to Simon.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:24 am

Simon Blackquill

"Patrolling is more like it." he said. "But yes sir and madame. I am. I hope you a good morrow. If you require you, whistle, and Taka will lead me back." he said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:06 am

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus

"Nicely done--you're really diligent, aren't you?" Masaru complimented Simon, giving a slight smile. "Make sure that you take a break if you start feeling tired. We don't want you running yourself ragged--Mariko and I care about all of you guys, after all."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:54 pm

Simon Blackquill

"Even in times of peace, never let your guard down Lotus-dono.." he said, sternly, "The enemy could lurk in the shadows, waiting for the perfect time to strike." he said. Taka scratched his head, and both of them looked at the sky. "Storm is coming...snow will grow worse as the day goes on..." he said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:51 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) Masaru120_zps9ea0457c

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

"Don't worry, Simon. We're not off guard- merely relaxing. If something happened, we'd be able to react quickly," Mariko reassured the man, offering him a content smile while she let Masaru mess with her fingers. It was comforting... "I admire your resolve, and one should always be on guard, yet at the same time your ability to pay attention decreases with the less rest you get. Make sure you take a break sometime so you can make sure you do your best, alright?" she prompted him, hoping to convince him. She really did want everyone in her family to be the best they could, and to remain healthy and safe... "Someone will always be on guard, so you don't have to take care of it all yourself." There- she glanced at Masaru, hoping he agreed with what she had said. She'd kind of... gone off explaining and talking a bit more than she planned...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:09 am

Simon Blackquill

"I am well, you need yet worry about me and my condition. I no longer feel the cold." he said. "Taka takes the warmth from my coat and body, he is warm." he said, and looked about the streets. "There was a girl here earlier. An annoying one." he said. "She's in the mansion now...maybe you could check on that for me...I do not do well with incompetant children." he said.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:43 am

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus

"A girl?" Masaru asked in confusion as Simon mentioned Hazel. "That's odd...do you have any idea who she was, Blackquill? Or where she came from? And...the mansion? Huh...I wonder if she wanted to see The Don..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:49 am

Simon Blackquill

"I don't know...I suggest you check it out." he said, looking at Masaru.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:58 pm

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus

"Hm...maybe in a little while..." Masaru replied after a moment. "We really haven't been out here for very long at all yet..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:57 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) Agan6

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

Agan and Brandr got into Highend...somehow, and took a look around. The place was pretty nice for the rest of the city. He was cautious, and didn't want to cause trouble, so he just sort of walked in a direction until he saw people.
"We might have found our clients Brandr...just let me do the talkin." he said. "Excuse me!" he address Masaru and Mariko. "Might I have a quick word?"

~______________________________________________~

Simon Blackquill

Simon saw the men approach, and instictively put a hand on his sword. Taka took to the sky and flew in the air, circling. Simon said no words, but was on guard.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:38 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) Issac
Brandr
The Axe Guardian
Brandr Theme: A Dog's Dog

Brandr followed quickly behind Agan ready for a command at any moment, he was watching the area perceptively but not obviously... as far as any one else knew Brandr was a big pack mule.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next