Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

+11
dbzhardcore
Emu Queen
LadyNightshade8703
RichNuttyTaste
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
15 posters

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 2 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:36 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 2 Masaru120_zps6a7e1797

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
-------------------------------------
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Masaru looked at Agan warily as the man approached--the green-clad man and his friend weren't really dressed for Highend standards--suits were kind of the norm around there. So, obviously, that, and the fact that Masaru had no idea who they were, meant that they no doubt weren't from The Family...
"Alright...you can have a word..." Masaru said suspiciously, raising an eyebrow. "But isn't it usually polite to introduce yourself before asking to talk...? We here in Highend kind of value manners, you know...it's a general policy."
He noticed that Simon was on guard and ready to go--good. If these two ended up being no good, the three Family-members would have to expel them quickly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru’s Theme - Mystline
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 2 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:04 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 2 Agan6

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

Agan took off his hat in a smile bow.
"My apologies. I'm new in these parts. I'm Agan, a business man." he smiled at the two of them. "I'm here to negociate a business supplying deal with the Family. I deal in arms, you see, so it's my intention to have a business trade." he said simply.

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 2 Simon16_zpsc61bca61

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

His eyes weren't taken off the two. His blade was nearly drawn. He didn't trust them.

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 2 Simon30_zps92ddf226
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:23 am

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Masaru kind of stared at Agan for a moment--and then cracked a smile--and then kind of started laughing at him for a moment--
"You want to deal arms to us?" Masaru asked as he fought back his chuckles. "Sad to say, you're out of luck. Paladin's supplying us already--we've got all of the weapons we could ever need. And land sharks. So...I don't think that we really need anything from you, Agan. Sorry to disappoint."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:43 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 2 Agan6

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit

"Really? I would like to hear that from The Don, if thats alright. Once the negociations are complete, I'll get out of your hair." he said. "If you'll excuse me, Brandr." he smiled. "Have a great day." (exit)

Simon looked at Masaru.
"Shall I stick them on the wall?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:09 am

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus

Masaru stared after Agan, his mouth hanging agape at the man's bluntness, feeling a bit insulted. As Simon spoke, Masaru shook his head and grumbled,
"It's fine, Blackquill...he'll get his head set straight. Man...I bet he didn't listen to me just because I look so young...asshole..." He heaved a big sigh, running his free hand through his short-cropped hair before looking over at Brandr and speaking. "You should probably follow your boss. With an attitude like that, he's gonna garner a lot of hate around here. We don't take being insulted lightly. He'll probably need you there to rein him in. So, get going and let us get back to our walk."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:04 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 2 Issac
Brandr
The Axe Guardian
Brandr Theme: A Dog's Dog

Brandr Silently let his boss past him and walked directly behind him somewhat hunched over as if his axe were a bundle of heavy merchandise, although really it was easy to carry by Brandr's Standards. (EXIT)

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:14 pm

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus

"...The big one ignored me too..." If there was one thing that Masaru hated, it was being ignored--since it was often attributed to his height. "Ugh...I hope that Eve knocks them for a loop..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:47 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 2 Masaru120_zps9ea0457c

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

Mariko narrowed her eyes when Agan approached, but allowed Masaru to do the talking, keeping her attention on the body language of the two. If either of them tried to pull anything or attack, she'd have a split second of warning to defend or move before things got bad... But they didn't. Instead, they both ignored them as if they were nobodies- which kind of annoyed her just as much as Masaru. "Ignore them. Eve will only tell them the same thing, but probably with a bit more aggression..." she reassured him, gently wrapping her arms around him in a hug before kissing the top of his head and offering him a kind smile. "On the plus side, we don't have to deal with that obnoxious idiot anymore. Eve will- ... speaking of which..." Pulling away slightly, she reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out her phone, messing with it a moment before sending a quick text to Eve to warn her about the man they'd just run into. Once it was sent, she smiled and put the phone away, returning to hugging her husband. "Do we want to walk some more...?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:02 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 2 940515-1047266-Cel%20Book%20B%20Page%202%20A
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

Scia was walking from an alley attaching onto Highend Street and as she entered the main street she watched the large man with dark hair and the scrawny greenly decorated one he obviously deferred to leave High... It was so easy looking at the signals people gave off and realizing who they really were... Scia also looked around and saw Masaru and Mariko... Not knowing who they were precisely but making the obvious assumption that they was members of the family she approached them... Dear sir and madam, if you don't mind me intruding might I ask you both a question?... You wouldn't happen to know where a miss Sophia Harper is?... I mean no rudeness but I do wish to find her as quickly as I can. She said in her most sincere and polite voice.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:44 am

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus

"Walk some more? I'd love to," Masaru replied to Mariko, before seeing Scia approach them and listening to her question. "Sophia...? I'm...not entirely sure, really...I think we might have caught sight of them going into the bar earlier? But I'm not totally sure. Are you a new recruit in the Diamante Family...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:23 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 2 940515-1047266-Cel%20Book%20B%20Page%202%20A
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian
Scia's Theme - The Soul's Tears

Yes, well prospectively... I my informants tell me she is in need of members as far as The Diamante Family is concerned and I found once enter No Man's Land that the family would use my abilities more fruitfully than Vulture would have and well, from what I've dug up on the Family Sophia also seems to be the best person for me to work under personally... Realizing who they were from her reports... Scia switched from her fake feeble and passive persona, that in reality she left behind long ago, to her normal flat cold emotionless one. Please forgive Mr. and Mrs. Hatori I did not realize who you were at first, please me allow me to introduce myself... Gives a moderate bow to them both I am Scia Scripture, or The Red Librarian as most organizations know me as... I'm for lack of a better term a spymaster and an obtainer and seller of secrets.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:44 pm

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

Mariko smiled and was about to lead the way forward so they could continue their walk before suddenly, someone knew approached. Instinctively, she reached for her katana, but as the woman mentioned she was looking for Sophia, she slowly relaxed and gave a gentle smile. She let Masaru answer at first, nodding a bit when he mentioned that they'd seen the woman go to the bar, before she waited to hear the reply. Then... well. The change in voice surprised her a little, but she spoke up all the same. "It's very nice to meet you too, Miss Scripture," she began, nodding politely to her before continuing. "It would be a pleasure to have you, at least by proxy, working with us- I agree with my husband on the idea that Sophia went to the bar, probably with Kayden, though I'm not positive either. That would definitely be your best bet though..." She nodded down the street to signal which direction the bar was before squeezing Masaru's hand, still smiling politely. It was turning out to be such a pleasant day...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:58 am

Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

Thank you sir, madam, it will be a pleasure working with you I'm sure. Scia said in her nearly robotic voice and expression... I must be off if I am to find Ms. Harper... Scia walked over to the bar to find Sophia... (EXIT)

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:59 am

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus

"Well, now that that's done with..." Masaru said after Scia left, looking up at Mariko with a gentle smile. "Shall we continue our walk?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:04 pm

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*

Mariko watched as the strange woman left, before giving a small sigh and turning her attention back to Masaru. She couldn't really help the smile that grew on her face that matched her husband's, and before long she gave a short little chuckle, squeezing his hand and kissing his cheek. "Yeah... let's go walk some more." Slowly, she set forward once more, Masaru's hand held tightly in hers and a bright smile on her face.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:30 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 2 Simon16_zpsc61bca61

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

Simon decided to take a walk elsewhere. (exit)

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 2 Simon30_zps92ddf226
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:27 am

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus

Masaru's smile only grew bigger--and he and his wife continued their walk, heading on off down the street.

*Exit Masaru and Mariko*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:23 pm

Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

Scia had tried to go back to her room but she was too restless... This had been the closest she had come to actual progress in fixing her eyes in months... The snow had started to pick up however she was quite comfortable jotting down notes under a stretch of cover across from the bar... She hoped Sophia was alright she seemed rather serious and anxious in the bar... Probably Stress... ... ... Atlas... He was in Vulture... There were a number of dangerous people in No Man's Land and in Vulture but he was personally dangerous... She'd better avoid him as best she could... He must have come in recently for her not to have heard word of it... She had information on most Vulture and Family members, as well as those of the former Conqueror Worm and Black Dragon... it was all stored in her memory from reports and files she'd read, some extensive, some she didn't even know what they looked like, some bugged her from time to time on how little there was of them.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:28 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 2 Juan11

Juan
Jaws
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Juan was just there in the streets, lord knows who he was there without adult supervision, but he was there. He had only just recently broken through a wall to just go about walking through the streets without any real reason, he just did. A landshark going through a public area was already a bad idea, but Juan's curious nature and constant hunger made him even more dangerous than your typical pet of Kayden. Juan just stood there next to a tall street lamp, bumping his head into it slowly, one time, then another, then another, and another, and it just kept happening. He was just banging his head into a street lamp, that was all.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"BAH! JUAN HUNGER!"
Juan Theme - From the New World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:10 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 2 JaydenandKayden35_zpsf0d95d20

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
“Whaddya mean, I'm a 'madman'?! I'm not angry at all, guy! Ahahaha~!"

"JUAAAAAN CAREFUL DON'T LICK TH' POST OR YOUR TONGUE'LL GET STUUUUCK--" Kayden shouted to Juan as he ran from the bar, over to where the landshark was banging his head against the post, dragging Sophia along with him as he approached. He screeched to a halt in front of the shark, nearly slipping on some ice, but managing to right himself at the last second before just sort of standing there near Juan. "Seriously though, don't try it--th' lamppost totally doesn't taste like baby otters--it tastes like heavy metal and grandma tears--also can ya puke up Sophia's skirt? We kinda need it--"

Kayden's Theme – The Million Way of Drum
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:35 pm

Juan
Jaws
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Juan banged his head against the post one more time before he heard Kayden "HRM....?" he stopped, then looked to wear he heard the voice. Who was that? Oh, it was Kayden. Juan blinked, not even moving a muscle as Kayden came to a stop in front of him. It tasted bad? No baby otters, awe. Juan was not happy. Well the next plan was to eat one of the pet poodles walking around here anyways, that would be tasty. Then Kayden asked if he could puke up Sophia's skirt. He twisted his head to the side in confusion "...?" he looked to Kayden, then Sophia "OKAY..." he replied with a nod. He then began to make strange noises as he opened his mouth and closed his mouth "HRRRRRR! HRRRRRR! HHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!" it seamed he was aiming to puke on Sophia.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"BAH! JUAN HUNGER!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:31 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 2 Flirt59_zps1964502f

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"
-------------------------

As Sophia was dragged out of the bar by Kayden, she sighed, but forced a slightly more cheery expression on her face- ... at least, until the male lead the way straight over to Juan. As they stood there, with Kayden speaking to the landshark and giving instructions, she looked around, pouting some- but as Juan started making those noises, looking very much like he was going to puke on her, she shook off Kayden's hand and backed up, scowling. "Fuck you, you goddamn disgusting shark!!! I'm tired of your shit!! Ugh!" Her hands clenched into fists at her sides, it was rather obvious she was pissed off- as if her use of foul language hadn't already shown that. She generally tried not to curse like that... but that shark had pushed her too far! "S-stay away from me!!" With that, she turned and ran off, ducking as quickly as she could into a side street- hoping the quick turns and narrower streets would keep anyone from following her as she fled for safety.

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:13 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

"Aww..." Kayden frowned, seeming disappointed as Sophia ran off. He paused for a moment, then looked to Juan. "It's okay, ya don't need t' throw up th' skirt anymore--I dunno if she wants it--" He paused for a moment, crossing his arms and sighing. "Man...I feel like I just never do this whole boyfriend thing right...I've got no idea what I'm doin' wrong, either...any ideas?" He looked to Juan, asking him this. It seemed like it never registered to Kayden that asking Juan for advice would probably get him nowhere at all.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:30 pm

Juan
Jaws

Juan stared at Sophia blankly as she cursed him out then ran away "OH... OKAY... BYE...!" he replied to her, not really getting that she was angry. She might as well have said 'goodbye!' and just left, he would have given the same reply. He didn't really understand much about what went on, but at least now he didn't need to throw up the skirt. That was always cool. But, it seemed that Kayden was having difficult with Sophia, Juan stood there thinking for a few seconds after Kayden asked for advice. Then Juan remembered the video that The Inquisitor had to show all the landsharks after they matured from baby landsharks to adult landsharks. Juan nodded to Kayden "YES... JUAN REMEMBER... YOU MUST BITE ONTO HER FINS UNTIL SHE GIVES CONSENT TO MATE- MAY TAKE UP TO SIX HOURS... STRONGER FEMALES REQUIRE BEING HELD DOWN BY MULTIPLE MALE- SHARK WEEK SAY SO-" he told Kayden, nodding as he spoke.

"BAH! JUAN HUNGER!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:43 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

"...I feel...enlightened..." Kayden stared at Juan in wonder, amazed at how simply wonderful the landshark was at giving love advice. He was totally gonna try that out later--
But suddenly, the sound of an explosion sounded from the Kingpin's mansion--an explosion that was easily heard from the streets. Kayden raised his eyebrows, looking over in the direction of the mansion before speaking again,
"Damn--whaddya think that was? Think Atticus-bot blew up or somethin'? That'd be pretty badass--orrrr it's somebody tryin' t' kill us--that'd be kinda borin'...think we should go check it out?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next