Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

+11
dbzhardcore
Emu Queen
LadyNightshade8703
RichNuttyTaste
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
15 posters

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 26 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

Post  MochaLatte Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:20 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 26 Dorthy28-1

Dorothy Fentom

The Spitfire Child

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Nate!" Dorothy said and hugged Nate back. 'It's great to see you again! I was worried for you guys..." Dorothy said and when she heard the message that Sid had said she was at a loss. Where was she to go? Probably with everyone else. "Nate... I... Thank you for being there for me. I'm glad that I met someone like you." Dorothy watched as Nate went off, standing alone on the dirt of No Man's Land. She never thought of herself ever leaving this place to be honest. It was always just a dream her father spoke of. 'First No Man's Land, then... The world! That's what he'd say...' Dorothy thought as she ran over to Mocha.

The young doctor could not believe what was happening. She was able to get out? She was able to experience the outside world again? Create new memories? It just amazed her that they were being kicked out. In an odd way... She felt sad. From the first day she remembered it was when she arrived in NML. All other memories were lost to her. She might of had a brother out there somewhere. Perhaps... She could find him again, or her family, and start on Jade's dream. But in her way. Instead of world domination she was going to start a movement. She looked to Dorothy as the red head ran over to her. "Well then... Shall we get going?" she asked before looking to Gunner. "You're welcomed to that." Mocha responded though he wasn't speaking to her. She just responded for the sake of... Just doing that.

*Exit Mocha and Dorothy*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 26 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

Post  Emu Queen Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:58 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 26 Buddi9_zpsb23585eb

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi slacked with relief as the battle came to an actual, actual end with Jo`s final attack. That was nice... but then Sid was happening-- and Buddi rose his buzzing head up slightly, watching the male with tired and half-lidded eyes. They all... had to go--? It almost sounded like a bad thing when Sid said it, but there was no way Buddi could interpret that as a bad thing-- they got to leave the city. That sounded great...
A somewhat solemn smile grew under his mask as he recognized Orane approaching him- quickly noticing him thanks to his shock of pink hair, however obscured it was. "Ah, thanks..." He murmured, pushing his hands into his pockets and quickly allowing his gaze to wander over the rest of the streets-- but returning his attention forward as the pinkette spoke again. He paused, staring a second and considering his words-- before glancing back at the streets again.
He almost couldn`t believe it. He was finally leaving No Man`s Land-- the city that had been his beginning, and almost his end several times over. It was here he made contact with other people for the first time in twenty-five years-- it was here he adapted into something that could actually be called 'human'... he allowed himself to think back as far as he could, just to see how far he had come. From Conqueror Worm, to the Inquisitor faction, to the end of the Inquisitor faction to getting his chance at fighting Black Dragon to now-- everything seemed to mesh together like a blur. He supposed that was for the better-- he finally felt like he could stop dwelling on the past for a bit... because the person this city had made him was good enough to earn a new beginning.
"Well... it`d probably be bad to abandon everyone, right--? After they`ve helped us so much, and all..." He murmured, pensive as he looked over to the other Vulture Team officers that poured out of the city with tearful goodbyes. Buddi was nothing but overjoyed-- maybe things hadn`t turned out flawless... but good enough to give him a start. Another chance, like he`d been waiting for all along... "...We`d better go with them." The freedom they`d find would either make them or break them. Buddi paused another moment, a short stutter of a laugh escaping him. "It`s good that we have people to stick with out there, right--? It`d probably be pretty scary, otherwise... Let`s not take that for granted..." He knew so long as he had people he cared for close by to support him-- he`d be able to make something of all this. "And we`ve still gotta find Ivy and Pugsy, yeah...?" The smile was clear in his eyes as he glanced down at Orane- before turning to where the Walls once were, and stepping forward. He`d thought there would be nothing left for him but vengeance after the people who had wronged him-- but in the end, he had changed enough to make a new life out of his experiences. And he was more than ready for a new start.

(EXIT FOR ACT 3)  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - G@RLLiA
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:43 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 26 00anptop
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

No need to fret love. I'm a doctor. Hehe
Jacks Theme-Lilium

After analyzing Marko one last time with her cybernetic, she turned from the boy, watching the mass of energy continue to form. It was entrancing. That they'd all managed to create something this lovely was truly a wonder. She averted her eyes as the mass became too bright to look at, still able to see the imprint of the light even after it had decimated the CP unit. She smiled as she heard cheers begin to break out on the street. Her smile dimmed as Paladins forces began to flood the street though. Considering the nature of their last encounter, it struck Jack as odd that they felt the need to resort to this. Given Vulture Team was still comprised of criminals, it made sense they would feel the need to bring guards at least, but something about this still felt odd.
As Sids message could be heard, Jack let out a dry chuckle. Really? That was Paladins decision? To release them back into the world. It was almost funny. When she'd entered the prison Charles had told her should she try to escape Paladin would hunt her down to the ends of the earth. Now they were the ones offering a way out. It could be truly amusing how life worked out sometimes. Though as she looked around the street, Jack did feel something of sadness. Being in this place had changed her. In ways she never thought she would. Ironically, being arrested had turned out to be one of the better things to happen to her in a long time. She nodded at Marko as he stood up.
  Soyez le bienvenu.
She looked around, smiling as she noticed Nate and Atlas walking over to her. She eyed Atlas leg as he limped over, analyzing his leg with her cybernetic to make sure he wasn't likely to lose his footing.  She shared a calming look with Nate as she put her arm around Atlas waist. Jack smiled as Atlas leaned his head on her shoulder, kissing his forehead. They were safe. Scarred but safe. She and Nate made sure their hold was steady before making their way to the exit and to the world outside. EXIT JACK

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:31 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 26 OraneM16_zps160bf1a2

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not
-------------------------------------
"Second chances don't just come around every day...this time, I'll be strong--for everyone's sake."
-------------------------------------

"Yeah...you're right," Orane said to Buddi and gave a sad smile, nodding. Even though he was happy to get out...so much had happened to him in this prison. Both good things and bad...but either way, he was a changed man as of having lived here. As Buddi began to walk, Orane walked beside him, the two of them making quite the odd companions due not only to their height difference but also by how different the two of them looked in general--but right now, there was nobody that Orane would rather be with. Somehow...Somehow, they had weathered the storm. They were moving onwards--and they were going to live. Truthfully, in and out, Orane felt that he had been reborn--not just in body, but in spirit, too. He had lost many things in No Man's Land--but he had gained many, as well--such as loyal friends like this. He couldn't let himself falter now--he had to keep moving forward, and continue getting stronger. And so, he walked forward with Buddi out of the prison, ready to start a whole new chapter of the new life that he was going to build for himself. He would stay with Vulture and continue training--and meet whatever was waiting for him head on, with his eyes open wide.

*Exit*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:05 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 26 Matthias4_zps440e577a

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias blinked in surprise as Justus turned and hugged him, but slowly he brought his hand down and instead embraced the other in return, pressing his face into the other's shoulder and inhaling slowly, working to calm himself down. As Justus began talking, however, and told him to look, he slowly lifted his head, following the extension of the other's arm to see the almost weirdly absent walls. He almost couldn't help the chuckle that emerged as Justus found a way to tie even the bringing down of the walls as an inspirational moment- but quickly he recognized the fact that he was willing to laugh meant... that Justus' words were working. Slowly, his lips flickered into a smile, and he nodded, before squeezing the other tight for another moment and then stepping back. "I... I'll t-try... for you, if n-nothing else-- and... l-lets go. I... y-yeah," he said lamely, before reaching out and taking the other's hand- then he slowly moved to approach the edge of the city, where the walls used to be, and where their new life was seemingly starting. Once they got there, they could find the others... and then maybe, just maybe, things might be looking up.

*Exit Matthias and Justus for Act 3*

Last edited by Skylark-13 on Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:15 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 26 Mizuki16_zps13c0575a

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel grinned as Bravery threw himself at him, laughing some as he held him tight and spun him around, nodding to the other's questions quickly. It was over- Jo had won. Everything should finally begin to calm down... Even hearing they would have to leave didn't really drop his mood. It would be odd, sure, after staying in the prison so long- but getting out of the walls and back to the outside world... it sounded like a dream come true. As Bravery took his hand, he smiled, then squeezed his fingers gently. "Yeah... moving doesn't sound so bad, really... C'mon-! Let's go... I want to see how everyone's doing... and I want to see what it's like out there." Gently, Gabriel laced his fingers through Bravery's, then he started picking down the pile of rubble they were on. As he did, he wondered what would happen- where they would go. He was surprisingly unafraid- sure, it would be a big change... but it definitely seemed like it would be for the better, and he smiled as he and Bravery approached that horizon; together.

*Exit Gabriel and Bravery for Act 3*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:35 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 26 Willow37_zpsd5bffb8b

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow groaned a little as Gunnar helped her up, swaying a little but soon gaining her balance fully. She made no protest as Taka was rested upon her arm, waiting patiently as Gunnar scribbled a letter for the bird to carry off- though she felt a pang of wistful sorrow as she realized she'd never managed to make a sweater for the bird. Nevertheless, she waited and watched as Taka flew off, before slowly turning to Gunnar, quiet and tired after all that had happened. "... I... y-yeah... I mean... we don't have anywhere else to go...? We were with them, technically, and... I don't really fancy staying here..." Slowly, she moved to take Gunnar's hand, squeezing his fingers weakly before leaning against him and slowly nudging him forward, taking the initiative in directing them both towards the outside. Although she felt as if they didn't really fit in, she hoped they could find Vulture and stay with them at least for a while- that would definitely be nice. She wasn't sure what else might happen- but she did know she felt more sane than she had for quite some time. Looking ahead at the desert that awaited them, she had no clue how long that might last- but either way, with Gunnar by her side... she felt sure things would turn out fine.

*Exit Willow and Gunnar for Act 3*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:12 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 26 Sadleon4

Isaac listened to what Rika had to say as she introduced herself. He didn't know if he could give her a handshake as he simply replied with his name as he placed his hands inside his pocket. He didn't feel comfortable at the moment as he didn't know what to say or what to do to make the conversation not seem awkward as hell. Just then, he heard a voice that sounded familiar as he cocked his head up to the sky. 'Was that Jo? But wasn't she going to kill us all...But then why is she saying this?' His head was trying to think of an answer as he gasped. 'Maybe it's that she's not trying to kill us after all...I hope so, so that Lao is wrong!' But could he do this though? He closed his eyes as he thought of all the people that died cause of him. People that died cause how weak he was. "Father...I promise that I will live on so I will not make the same mistake again!" Isaac raised his hand into the sky as a yellow ribbon came out of him to the sphere.

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 26 Tumblr_ms2zsusuez1rvhrn0o1_r1_1280

Isaac could felt himself being relieved as the orb came crashing down on the other side as he heard cheering. Could the fight be over? He felt himself form a smile as he was happy that the pain was finally over, but then Rika's question came. The boy had a blank face on after she asked that. Did she think that him and Buddi was a couple? Isaac simply shook his head no. Him and Buddi were good friends who can help one another when they needed help. He did wonder where the man was though and if he was alright. Just then the loudspeakers went off as Isaac heard what was going on. 'What!? We're...being exiled?' Isaac couldn't tell what he should felt right now considering that he still haven't found Pugsy nor Daisy yet. His head started to race again as he thought of different possibilities. At the end, he gave a sigh before smiling again.

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 26 SouryuuLeon6001468890

"No...those two are definitely alright and I will see them again, I'm certain of it!" He looked over to see where Buddi and Orane was as he couldn't find them. He was going to yell when he caught a tiny glimpse of what looked like pink hair and a big guy as they were exiting the streets and No Man's Land. Isaac looked at the sky again and the surrounding area as he started to walk away from the place. "Father, I hope you're in a better place now! I will make the most of what I can!"

*Exit Act 3*

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26