Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // The Streets

+11
robert200110
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Inspector Lestrade
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
Dane Nerro
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
15 posters

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down

Inner City // The Streets  Empty Inner City // The Streets

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:09 pm

You're in The Streets now. Various streets and halls in the city that go all throughout No Man's Land, to get anywhere in No Man's Land one must go through here. While it isn't plagued with the insane like The Slums, it is still a dangerous place, walking through the streets is still walking among other criminals, all out to kill you. There four main roads in the streets, one that leads to every other section in the city: Highend, The Gate, Funland, and The Market. There are also several houses littered across the Streets that criminals live in, hostile takeovers are common.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Inner City // The Streets  Empty Re: Inner City // The Streets

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:13 pm

Inner City // The Streets  LeonKuwata_zps147bb2ca

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

It was another day, just the same as the day before, and the day before that--and once again, Ryder found himself wandering through the streets of the Inner City. He couldn't help but be restless, being locked up like he was. Hands shoved in his pockets and feeling completely bored, he took slow steps down the paved way, looking around every now and then to try to find something to do. Even though this place was all danger and such, nothing exciting ever seemed to happen--but still, you wouldn't see him wandering into some of the more dangerous areas just looking for some action. But still...he was bored, bored, bored!
He stopped walking after a while, leaning up against the wall of a building and sighing. He could tell that he was probably going to end up going stir crazy if this was how things were every day, but still, he supposed that there was no helping it...that didn't make him wish any less that something of interest would happen, though.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:33 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Inner City // The Streets  PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

Ivy strolled onto the streets, her usual manic grin on her face. She had a sort of spring in her step and one would have guessed she was excited, did she not look like that most of the time. the green-haired girl spotted a familiar face, one of her fellow, shall we saw...inmates? She took what looked like a mutated Venus Flytrap from inside her shirt and stroked it a bit, then headed towards Ryder.

"Oooooh hello! Haaaave you met Hank's baby? Of course you haven't, he just gave birth to her...sorta..."

She said excitedly, talking about the plant as if it was the most interesting thing in the world, which at the moment, to Ivy, it was. She obviously assumed it would interest everyone else too, cause who WOULDN'T find a deranged lady's biology experiments totally awesome, right? Right?

"Wanna lick her...?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:40 pm

Ryder Mercy

Well. He'd asked for something exciting to happen, and--this must be it. Ryder looked at the green haired girl in mild confusion up until he realized that she was talking about the plant she was holding and stroking so lovingly. The question she asked him was...bizarre, yes, but honestly, if he told her so, he was getting the feeling that she'd snap and do something even stranger. So, he simply replied with,
"Lick her? Nahhh. Wouldn't wanna hurt the developmental process of...baby plants," he finished somewhat slowly. "But, hey, I mean--it is a pretty cool lookin' plant either way." Maybe that last part would abate any upsetness that spawned from him declining licking the thing. Hopefully.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:47 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy didn't seem to notice the strange looks she got from the man, she just kept stroking the plant and holding it as if it was her own baby. When he rejected her offer, she went red for a second, about to burst, but his quick explanation saved him from what could have been a messy battery acid balloon fight...

"Ohhhhh...you're right! Why didn't I think of that? I like you."

She said, nodding to herself as if making a mental note: Redhead dude = Cool.

"It IS cool isn't it?! Everyone else pretends they don't care...but I'm onto them...I CAN HEAR YOU PLOTTING RIGHT NOW!!"

She yelled that last part into the sky, grinning like someone who knows they're being watched...Yeah, she was absolutely sure that people were out to get her plants, and would be stalking her all the time.

"Why don't YOU have a plant? All awesome people have plants, didn't you know? God, people these days...fucking Kool-Aid, man..."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:56 pm

Ryder Mercy

"Wouldn't know where to get one, or how to take care of it," Ryder shrugged. "I never really learned about botany or anything, but hey, you seem to know a whole lot about it. You could probably tell me about it, right?" He had taken note of how red she had gotten at first--as well as her outburst later--and figured that this girl probably wasn't the most stable person. But hey, she was still company--talking for a while couldn't hurt. Still, as great as conversation was, he knew that he was probably walking on thin ice here--he decided that being careful with what he said was probably the appropriate way to go. "So, what's your name?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:02 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy nodded vigorously at the man

"Of course! I'm awesome at plants! And explosions!"

She said, her eyes shining with insanity and excitement. Her eyes were constantly darting around the streets, looking from the redhead to her plant, to the ground, to the sky. She stroked the plant some more then stuck it back in her shirt before grinning at the man once more and saying

"I'm Ivy! Don't listen to what the doctors say...they're all working for... Gumby..."

She whispered that last part, then made an exaggerated shushing noise

"Don't tell anyone I told you! They'll send the pink elephants after me, man! I'm not going back to the pink elephants, you can't make me!"

She then sat down on the ground and gnawed at her nails for a second before looking back up at the man, the crazy seemed gone for a second.

"What's YOUR name?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:07 am

Ryder Mercy

The way that Ryder saw Ivy's eyes dart around the area was fairly the exact opposite about he stayed in one spot--almost seeming aloof about the whole situation, but still attentive. He slowly sat down next to her, then looked at her.
"I'm Ryder. And hey, no sweat--I won't tell anyone that you told me." He cracked a tiny little smile as he spoke. He hadn't actually talked face to face with anyone in a while--having some actual contact felt a little good. Still, he couldn't help but wonder that--if she was hiding that plant under her clothes, exactly how many plants was she carrying with her? It could just be that one--but still, from what he'd seen of her before, it was 'expect the unexpected' with this girl...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:16 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Seemingly sane for the moment, Ivy nodded like a normal person would, smiling quite naturally then saying

"So...How long have YOU been in here, Ryder?"

She looked much less scary when she didn't have that insane glint in her eye or the wacky grin that almost made her look like a cartoon character. She fumbled around with some of the litter she found on the ground, tearing the pieces of paper and watching them fly in the wind, keeping some of the stuff she could use to blow up later. The thought of explosions suddenly came to her and she looked up, excited once more, but still looking sane

"Do you like explosions? I like them...Gumby doesn't, but I make them anyway, cause I like the pretty lights...."

It seemed that even when she was in her "normal" state, she was still messed up.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:24 am

Ryder Mercy

"How long...?" Ryder paused a moment to think. "...A few months, give or take. Not really sure. The days all blend together when I don't pay attention to what day it is." During the momentary silence that followed, he yawned, stretching his arms slightly above his head for a moment--then looked to her when she asked her second question. "Explosions? Well, I mean--me and my gang caused plenty've explosions before we got caught. The best part was always being able to watch all of the people scramble around after the explosion, not knowing what to do or where to go...only to run into a second one." He adjusted his position a little bit, then asked, "So, do you make your own explosives, then?" This was an actually interesting conversation, much to his surprise. He'd never thought that talking to a crazed inmate would keep him interested for this long.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:31 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy smiled and clapped her hands at Ryder's response

"That's my second favorite part! The best part for me is the BOOM! Then that ringing sound that stays afterwards...sorta like a companion, makes sure I don't feel lonely."

She said, happily, then nodded. Of course she made her own explosives! What was the point of having a PhD in biochemistry if you couldn't use it to use plants to explode shit?

"Yeah! That's sorta why they put me in here. I guess it was a sorta reward, like a resort trip! This place is WAY better than that other prison they kept me at..."

She explained, then looked at him curiously, apparently something he had said a few seconds earlier had just hit her.

"You have a gang?! And blew things up?! AWESOME."

She cried, the crazy slowly creeping back into her eyes.

"Gangs are the coolest! But the ones I talked to all seemed to want to kill me...probably cause of all that stuff I took and never paid for...oh well."

She nudged him with her elbow and urged him to go on about his gang, this was one topic that she could stand other people talking about.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:42 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder paused and waited for Ivy to finish. This girl sure could talk a mile a minute. But still, he ever so slightly seemed a bit more interested when she questioned him about his gang.
"Oh, yeah. I was a member...and then I became the leader, later. We just ran around, did what we wanted...decimated cities." He gave a quiet laugh at that last part. "But hey, I can pretty much tell that you'd love my people. They were the best--I kinda wonder how they're doing from time to time, but I mean, I don't really need to worry about them. They're all pretty tough." It was true that he did wonder from time to time how the other members were doing--wherever they were. For all he knew, some of them might've even escaped whatever other jail they had been put in already.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:52 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy's eyed widened as Ryder mentioned he was the leader of the gang

"Oooooh fancy!"

She commented, then let him continue talking until he was done. She seemed very entertained as he spoke, something that didn't happen often with Ivy, since she was mostly all about HER doing all the talking.

"But ewww, people. I don't like PEOPLE. You know what's better than people? Plants. Plants rock. ALMONDS!"

Yes. She randomly said almonds for no apparent reason, though it obviously made sense in her mind to say so. She took out a vial from her pocket, a vial with a biohazard sticker on it...Inside was a glowing liquid that was most definitely NOT something a crazed criminal should be carrying around in her pocket. She hit the vial against the ground and broke the top off, drinking half of the liquid inside.

"You want some? It's my go-go juice!"

She said, offering her new friend some of the mysterious liquid. It PROBABLY wasn't too healthy to be drinking that...But she went on and pretended it was completely normal.

"So how come you're here and the rest of the gang isn't?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:00 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder was still trying to discern the connection that almonds apparently had to the conversation when Ivy suddenly pulled out the vial of glowing liquid. Considering that A.) it was glowing, and B.) it had a biohazard stick on it, and C.) that Ryder wasn't particularly interested in becoming The Hulk or something weird like that after drinking the strange liquid, he decided to decline.
"Ah, no thanks, not thirsty. I was just at the bar a little while ago," he said with a slight wave of his hand. He listened to her second question, then responded, "Well...I don't actually really know. I guess that they thought that I was the most dangerous since I was the leader--or something weird like that. Honestly, if they wanted to, any of the others could've lead the gang, too. It wasn't really that hard, but maybe that's just me."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:11 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy shrugged as Ryder declined and finished the liquid on her own, wiping her mouth with her sleeve, which also started glowing mysteriously. One had to wonder how she could survive ingesting all of this weird stuff...

"Makes sense...leaders tend to get the worst of it...At least that's what comic books have taught me!"

She said, since she wouldn't really know much about real life leaders, considering the fact that she was too obsessed with plants and explosions to pay attention to how people interacted within groups. The lady took out an oversized pair of glasses and put them on, the lenses making her unnatural-looking purple eyes even stranger.

"Look at my horse, my horse is amazing..."

She started singing, smiling like a happy child and bouncing up and down on the spot, not standing up, but sort of bobbing her head as she stayed sitting on the ground.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:20 am

Ryder Mercy

The sheer amount of energy that this girl had was incredible--she was all over the place, all at once. The glasses were a bit of a surprise. He hadn't thought that she would've needed any, but still, looks can be deceiving.
"So..." he said after a moment, wondering where to take the conversation next. He didn't want to go back to his bored, solitary wandering, after all. "What kinda stuff do you like besides plants and explosions and stuff?"  

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:31 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

"RAPE."

Ivy blurted out as soon as Ryder finished his question. She then giggled and pushed the glasses up so they were perched on her head now, not really serving their purpose.

"I'm kidding, that's Jade's deal, he'd sue me for copyright infringement if I took that. Rape is such an ugly word anyway, what does it even mean??"

She asked, but quickly dismissed the question, not seeming interested in the answer anyway, which was probably good for Ryder, since explaining the concept of rape to someone like Ivy would probably be uncomfortable. She rubbed her chin as she thought...what DID she do other than plants and explosions and stuff...?

"Comic books! And...did I mention plants? Yeah, they're pretty awesome. Stan Lee hired me to breed orchids for him this one time, it was great."

She said, talking about this 'memory' like one would talk about a childhood memory of a birthday party or something of the sort.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:37 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder stared at her for a moment after her first abrupt answer, but was a bit glad when she said that she had been joking. Still, he decided to keep a mental note to stay away from this 'Jade' person, whoever he was...
"Comic books, huh?" he asked after listening to the remainder of Ivy's answer. "I guess that I used to do that sometimes. But...hm...well, I'm into baseball. It's pretty cool, but I haven't actually played real baseball in years now. That is, if cracking skulls with a bat doesn't count as real baseball. If it does, then hey, I played it all the time." He gave a small laugh and a smile. Was he...actually having fun talking to this girl? Surprise there.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:42 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy grinned wider as she heard what Ryder enjoyed doing...Regular baseball had never appealed to her, but this..skull cracking...that sounded pretty entertaining!

"THAT. THAT sounds cool! Could you teach me sometime?"

She asked, looking at him with what would be a puppy dog face, had she been able to look less crazy as she did it.

"Pretty pleaaaase? I'll give you a cool plant! Or a dead rat! Or almonds!"

She seemed pretty excited to try this out, quickly latching on to the idea that this NEW baseball was probably the best sport ever.

And here I was, thinking sports sucked!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:48 am

Ryder Mercy

"Huh? Oh--sure," Ryder couldn't help but show a small grin at her sudden enthusiasm towards cracking people's heads open. "You'd think that it's real easy and simple, but there's a certain technique to it that you've gotta master. I've already got a bat, but if we could find a second one for you, then I'd be able to teach you all the basics." There was the trouble--finding another bat. If they couldn't find one lying around, then they'd have to find something to trade for it in market--that is, if they could even find one in the market. But still, judging by her vast inventory so far that seemed to spawn out of nowhere, Ryder was sure that if she really wanted to, she'd be able to figure out some kind of trade for a bat.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:56 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy smiled and nodded, taking in what Ryder said like a student listening to their teacher. She used her finger to trace letters on the palm of her hand, as if it was a pencil and she was actually taking notes, then knit her eyebrows as she thought about where she could get a bat...

"Um...We could break someone's arm off and use that! But...it wouldn't be as professional...I wanna do it just like you described!"

She searched her pockets, apparently looking for a bat inside her shirt and pant pockets, pulling out random gadgets, seeds, vials of weird-colored liquids, scalpels and wires that didn't seem connected to anything. Some of this stuff could probably be traded in the market, but Ivy wasn't thinking of this, she had been expecting to pull a baseball bat out of her pocket.

"Nuuu! Now I'll never be able to play! FUCK YOU GUMBY!"

She shouted at the sky, still not thinking of the other possibilities and ways to get a bat in this place.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:19 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder had known to begin with that Ivy had a lot of stuff in her pockets, but just...damn. That was a lot of stuff. A LOT of stuff. He waited for her to finish searching, deciding to humor her, then once he saw that she was disappointed, he spoke,
"Well, how about we go look for one in the market? I mean, there's no guarantees that they'll have one, but it doesn't hurt to try, right?" He stood up, putting his hands into his pockets again and looking at her. "Wanna go there now?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:14 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy shoved everything back into her pockets and nodded energetically at Ryder

"Good idea! Even though most people there want me dead..."

She shrugged and got up, bouncing up and down a few times then grabbing Ryder's sleeve and dragging him along as she ran towards the market.

"TO INFINITY, AND BEYOND!"

She shrieked, then disappeared into the streets, hoping that her grip on Ryder's shirt was strong enough to keep him with her on this fantabulous journey!

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:31 pm

Ryder Mercy

"H-Hey, hold on--" Ryder was a bit surprised by her pace at first, but managed to keep up with her. Honestly, he'd rather go with her than just wander around bored again--and having somebody to share his own brand of baseball with could be potentially entertaining, after all. And so, off he went with the excited girl, down the street and towards the market...

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:37 pm

Inner City // The Streets  Elliot_zps24ede49f

Inferno
Elliot Payne
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot managed to walk into the streets, this is where they would cause their trouble, if they managed to cause enough chaos, Conqueror Worm would take notice and their plan would succeed. Elliot walked into a dark alley, not wanting to be in the army of people that would follow Akuryo, Elliot hated crowds. Elliot just waited in the darkness twiddling his thumbs together while he waited for his allies to arrive and just wreck everything.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next