Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // The Streets

+11
robert200110
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Inspector Lestrade
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
Dane Nerro
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
15 posters

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 12 Empty Re: Inner City // The Streets

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:31 pm

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 12 ElliotLayout_zps15e9c711

Elliot Payne
Red Sun
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot moved around to look up again "Yeah... beautiful..." he whispered, before slowly closing his eyes. The man was about to fall asleep with how nice and quiet this place was, in truth though he was amazed that they had even managed to find a beautiful site in this city. Sure Highend was always nice, but it was always more suspicious than beautiful. The same went for pretty much everything else, the only real beauty of this city was the nature that it tried to hard to retract from.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"I'm not going to show weakness again, I'll be there to hold the line when the time comes again..."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:37 pm

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 12 Bunny3_zpsdb863647
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou
Theme:Get your Body Beat

Bunny got comfortable, laying her head on Elliot's arm, and cuddling up next to him. If he was gonna fall asleep on her, she might as well do the same. She chuckled.
"Sometimes...I don't think we look at the sky here enough..." she said, letting her breath creep on his neck. "We're too busy fighting and surviving...we don't really get to enjoy a sunset like this...or company like this for that matter." she tapped his nose playfully.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 12 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:00 pm

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot's face turned red as Bunny cuddled with him and poked his nose "Heheh..." he nervously laughed, and slowly the two fell asleep to pass some time. Elliot woke up some time later, still cuddling with Bunny "Wow that was relaxing..." the man muttered, before looking down to Bunny, they should really return to base. But Elliot sure as hell wasn't going to say that, he wanted to stay here with her for some more time. Though if Jo came back and he wasn't there she would be pissed.

"I'm not going to show weakness again, I'll be there to hold the line when the time comes again..."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:33 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny didn't wake up. She stayed cuddled with Elliot. Truth be told, she hadn't slept well, so this was perfect for her.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:51 pm

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot saw that Bunny wasn't awake, he smiled at her then laid down again, cuddling with her some more. They would probably have to leave before night came though, it got quite cold in No Man's Land during night unless you were prepared for it, and for the most part they weren't. Not unless Bunny want Elliot to use some explosives.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:09 pm

BunnyMio

"We have to go back...don't we?" Bunny asked, having woke up as he moved. "I don't want to...." she mumbled.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:26 pm

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot began to get up as Bunny woke up, he had a small, peaceful smile as he replied "Me neither..." softly, in truth he didn't want to leave too. If he could he would stay here with her for the rest of his days "But Jo is gonna have our heads if we're not there when she gets back..." he told her, before wrapping his arms around her and pushing her closer to him, giving her a soft hug "We can try to do this more later... right?"

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:57 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny hugged him back, and kissed his cheek. But then pinned him down and smirked.
"Of course we can....and much more." she said in a fake sexy voice. She soon got off him. "God...I remember doing that for my job..." she said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:07 pm

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot smiled and laughed lightly when Bunny had hugged and kissed him "You're so-" then she pinned him to the ground and started acting all sexy "Eh!?" his face lit up so incredibly red, he had no idea what was going on. When she got off him, Elliot still looked shocked "Heheh..." he was pretty embarrassed at his reaction knowing she was just playing around with him. He didn't mind what she used to do for her job at all, she'd probably have to do that kind of stuff all over again once she left this city, and he knew that.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:31 pm

BunnyMio

"You know what I want to do when I get out of here...I want to quit." she sat on the edge of the building. "I want a completely clean record...and I want to get a new job...something...something different. And something that doesn't require a lot of school to do...maybe a PE teacher or something...and I want a family...and stuff." she blushed. "I'm done this killing stuff...assassin whatnot. I'd rather find murderers and kill them myself rather then be a proper cop...so...maybe I'll do that on the side, be an ally of justice...or...whatever." she chuckled.

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 12 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:41 pm

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot looked to Bunny with a surprised look on his face when she said she wanted to quit "..." Elliot didn't think he could ever quit, he wasn't here because he chose to do crime, he was compelled to set fire, to explode, to destroy. But he didn't say any of that to Bunny "PE Teacher? Family? Justice...? That all sounds so nice..." too nice actually "It'd be a dream come true if that could happen..." he spoke with a small smile, the world was deteriorating, countries were falling apart, and the world was only getting worse. Elliot didn't think it was any better outside, but it was nice to dream.Either way this city is a dead end.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:01 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny sighed.
"Yeah..." she went over and hugged him again, tightly. "I'm having a moment where I want to be human...indulge me a moment." she said, an just hugged him.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:06 pm

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot hugged Bunny back "You are human..." he whispered back to her, he didn't like it when people didn't consider themselves human, there was nothing that separated Elliot and Bunny from the people outside these walls. The man continued to hug her tightly, before lowering his head to kiss her on the forehead "We really could stay up here for a little bit longer... I'm sure Jo doesn't need anything done right now..." it was too soon after all, way too soon to try anything big.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:13 am

BunnyMio

Bunny just leaned on him.
"It's up to you...wait..." she looked toward Highend. "Is something going on over there?" she asked, curious. "Do you think the Family is making a move?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:56 am

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot smiled at Bunny awkwardly as she leaned on him, trying his best to be cool "I really want to... but we should probably get going..." he replied to her, obviously very bummed out. Then he heard an explosion from Highend, that can't be good "That... or they're being attacked... can you see what's going on from here?" he asked, he was ready to go there if it concerned them.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:04 am

BunnyMio

Bunny took out a pair of binoculers and started to look through them. She zoomed into the scene. "Looks like...Kraven and a pinked hair girl...one of Jade's nurses I believe...attacking some people from the Family. Things to be going about normal...though I'm curious to why Kraven and the nurse are there in the first place? Bored...or another reason." she looked at Elliot. "What's your call?" she asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:11 am

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot took out his communicator almost as soon as Bunny mentioned Kraven, that guy was never involved in anything good, he'd screwed them over plenty of times. He was fighting the Family? That was stupid, even for him, then again, he was known for starting fights. This was probably an attempt to escalate the war further. When Bunny asked what his call would be, he responded immediately "I'll contact Jo... until then we stay watching them..." then activated the communicator. He spoke to Jo through it and said "Boss, the is Red Sun... it appears The Family is under attack from Conqueror Worm, specifically Kraven. We're watching the situation right now... if we're going to get involved, bring Ryder for Kraven. What should we do?" he asked Jo through the communicator, this was going to get complicated very quickly.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:13 am

BunnyMio

Bunny nodded and kept watching the fight as he contacted Jo. So now this date turned into some productive. Thank goodness they were out. Maybe they could stay out a bit longer and be with each other too. She wasn't really in the mood for fighting but...if she had to. she would.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:31 am

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 12 Screenshot2013-07-19at85009PM
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse

Mocha was just coming back from visiting Crosswell's grave and getting chinese food. Screw what Jade thought about that place she enjoyed this food! Nice and spicy, and juicy! Mocha chewed the food silently as she walked through the streets. She was thinking about what she should Jade since his birthday would be coming up soon... Or did that happen a month ago? What day was it? She couldn't remember. Then she heard something interesting and hid away in the shadows. There was Elliot and Bunny, and they were talking to someone. We're they on a date? This could be interesting. Then she saw the fight Kraven was doing with Catherine, and smacked her head. She might as well report in for Jade... And tell him that Vulture was nearby. She took out her walkie and began to contact her team. "Come... This is Doctor Latte... The Nun and Pink Nurse is attacking the Family, buzzards are nearby. I repeat buzzards are near by. Proceed with caution." Mocha said hoping to get a response.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:06 am

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot put his communicator away then looked to Bunny "Jo says to engage as soon as we get there..." and she probably meant The Family too, this was going to get hot, very quickly. The man looked to Bunny "We should go!" he told her, obviously in quite a hurry, he didn't want to leave Jo there alone after all, not with Conqueror Worm and The Family involved. The man began to climb down the building they were on to get to the bottom "Try to snipe at Mr. Ghoul from over here! You have a clear shot yeah? I'll try to deal with the others...!" he told Bunny before he zoomed off to help Jo.
(EXIT)

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:17 am

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 12 Bravery14_zps10216a5b

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."
-------------------------------------

Bravery arrived at the streets with several other Vulture officers, ready to act as back-up! Still...he wasn't so sure what to do while he waited. He was mostly just standing there along with the other Vultures, waiting for something to happen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:25 am

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 12 Pugsy_zpse2fc4e7f

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy arrived with Ryder's gang right with him, the man took a fighting stance, both fists up in a guard, and his feet giving him a proper stance. He started to punch the air in front of himself in anticipation of the battle. In truth he was hoping he wouldn't have to face another Conqueror Worm office in 1 on 1 combat, people like Chef and Kraven, he wasn't sure if he could keep up with them, and he didn't want to try unless his life depended on it. The man waited with the gang along the streets, ready to provide back up when possible. It would be needed, he was sure of it, as Ryder himself knew, these plans never went off without a hitch.

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"
Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:21 am

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 12 Mizuki23_zps4bab51b1

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Late to reach the streets, Gabriel let out a sigh of relief as he realized that no fighting had broken out among the others gathered on the streets. Walking over beside Bravery, he gave him a tight-lipped and nervous smile, but stayed silent, tucking his hands in his pockets and waiting to see what happened.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:14 am

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 12 KatEdit_zps308229f9

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

Kat's Theme: Reach out for the Truth

Kat arrived. She spotted Bunny on one of the buildings and went to that roof.
"Hey!" Kat called, and Bunny smiled.

"You're timing couldn't be better Kat. I need you to snipe from here. Elliot went off on his own, and I need to get closer. Can you do this?" she asked.

"You got it!" she did some molding and soon, her guitar became a large calibar sniper rifle. She got into position. "I have them in my sites...you can head off now. I got this." she grinned.

"You're the best Kat." she said, grappling over to the next building and running off. (exit)

"I'm me! What did you expect?" she shook her head smiling, and waited for a clear shot.

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 12 Divider_guitar
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:48 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 12 Paladin

Emilia arrived, armor and everything. She wanted to be prepared for the off chance that someone may attack them here. Meanwhile Mocha was counting that amount of Vultures. She counted Bravery, Gabriel, Emilia, and two new people. Kat and Pugsy. Then Elliot and Bunny went off to where Kraven and Catherine were. Hopefully it stayed that way and this wasn't the beginning of the end of peace between the two factions. They were rivals. The main question that Mocha had was why were they here... We're they starting at attack on the Family as well or were they taking advantage of the chaos that kraven and Catherine were doing. She stayed hidden, waiting for back up.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next