Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Streets

+4
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Streets  Empty Highend // Highend Streets

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:25 pm

Highend, in No Man's Land it's a utopia, it's as if you've just been transported to another land entirely, one completely free of the scum of the city. Perfect cars, perfect buildings, happy workers, coffee shops and restaurants, retailers. This utopia is a lie, this land is owned by the mob, and if you cross them, you're dead. In specific, the various mafia families here are all subservient to an organization known as The Family. The most powerful mafioso and hitmen in No Man's Land make up the organization, and they watch over Highend, their pet project, like a hawk. When walking through the perfectly made sidewalks, keep in mind, you're being watched.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Highend // Highend Streets  Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:49 am

Highend // Highend Streets  99446ddd-de99-4883-ae91-31389433c1d5_zps2a9db9c6

Gangsta Pimp
*Slaps*
__________________________________________________________________________________________

The Pimp Mobile Go Kart eventually passed through the entrance of Highend into the beautiful, lush streets of Highend. Driving into the city was like driving into Rome, everything was beautiful. Luckily everyone that evacuated seemed to make it for the most part. Jo really had connections, to get Vulture Team into the protection of Highend. Highend was practically a fortress, and it was a neutral zone in the gang war. They would have time to heal up here for some time, and Conqueror Worm couldn't attack them without invoking the wrath of The Family too. Even Gangsta Pimp was sure that they weren't stupid enough to fight a two front war. Eventually The Pimp Mobile Go Kart made it to the city square of Highend, a beautiful fountain, and all around it were hundreds of tents, all the refugees from Vulture Team. Gangsta Pimp slowly put his sunglasses back on, time to get back into character. Gangsta Pimp took the funk volume from the car and raised it to an insanely high volume "ALRIGHT Y'ALL! GANGSTA PIMP SAYS RISE'N'SHINE!!!" he yelled as the funk grew louder for Ivy, Duda, and Jo. Gangsta Pimp himself walked out of the car and into Highend, a devious smile on his face.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Now I"m sure you're wondering, gee, isn't dear ole Gangsta Pimp in the business of bitches and woes? If you are *slaps* stop thinking! Not bitches ever got anywhere by thinking!"
Gangsta Pimp Theme - Glutonny Fang
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:59 am

Highend // Highend Streets  LeonKuwata_zps147bb2ca

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

A while after being wheeled off to the streets of Highend, Ryder had gained consciousness, at first extremely confused as to where he was. The medics had informed him of what had happened, and after convincing him that he couldn't in fact go running off to protect Ivy because injuries were a thing, they had made sure to check him over again before supplying him with a wheelchair so he could move around the refugee camp.
When Gangsta Pimp drove into the camp and blared his music, he couldn't help but jump a bit. His ear hurt enough already from losing a chunk out of it, he didn't need this loud music blaring! But wait--was that Ivy in the car? And Duda and Jo?
He wheeled himself over to Gangsta Pimp, speaking to him,
"Hey, what happened? Who won? And--how's everyone doing in the car over there?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:07 am

Highend // Highend Streets  9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo was awoken from her light slumber by funk. And with consciousness, came the awareness of pain. She was amazed that she was actually exhausted enough to fall asleep in the first place. "Fuuuuck..." She mumbled groggily, placing a hand on her head. Wait -- Oh, right. Jade took her hat. He was practically a dead man already. She fixed the thin bow tie around her neck which had became loose and dirty during the fight, then looked down at her jacket, which was missing about two buttons. Yeah, Jade was a dead man.

She sat up in the seat of Gangsta Pimp`s ride. Even after all that, his car was so majestic that it still shined. She only had a moment to admire the beauty that was the Pimp Mobile when the searing pain throughout her body reminded her that she needed medical attention. Fuck that shit. "Uh... does anyone have a knife? I need one..." She mumbled, eyes stuck on the wound. She`d just knife the sucker out. Her eyes drifted upwards from her arm to the beauty of Highend. It was evacuated, just like she asked. All that left were the tents of the Vultures she helped evacuate. A sense of pride came about her. She didn`t consider this a loss, really. Everyone got out of the bunker with no real casualties. All of the officers in the front line got away okay except for -- "Oh god, what happened to Bunny?" She had also never seen Akuryo on the battle field, but she did see Bunny`s blurred figure defending her from Jade before they drove off. "We should have grabbed her!" She clenched her first and slammed it on the car seat. "We have to go back."  

Highend // Highend Streets  Layout_zpsd948840f
Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:08 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Highend // Highend Streets  PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

Ivy left the car looking like something the devil regurgitated, but didn't act like it at all. She left the car with Gangsta Pimp, trying to look cool like him, but limping way more than he did, therefore looking way COOLER than him.

"Ryder! You're alive!"

She cried, and was about to go and glomp him, but the pain in her, and the whole of her body, really, stopped her.

"There was a cook that was super mean...I think we lost cause Jo said RETREAAAATTTTTTT and the Worms were all smug-looking."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:15 am

Gangsta Pimp
*Slaps*

Gangsta Pimp approached Ryder, a wide smile on his face, unlike Jo he didn't exactly have a positive outlook "We lost, but we made it one hell of a painful win for Conqueror Worm. Most of our frontline footmen are gone... but most of the top shots lived. So Gangsta Pimp is gonna say that things could have been worse...-" then Jo and Ivy happened, and Gangsta Pimp looked very annoyed. He turned to Jo "Nugget!" he immediately lightly whacked her on the head "Gangsta Pimp is gonna have to play the smart man now, no, you can't go back, you gotta heal up.." and then he turned to Ivy "And you! Back to the infirmary! Gangsta Pimp has no time for your sass!" he told them both, before turning to Ryder again. The man made a cool Pimp pose "Name's Gangsta Pimp, I'm Vulture Team's newest member!" the funk music seemed to go along perfectly with his introduction, then, suddenly, the man pressed a button on his cane and turned it off. No more funk. Gangsta Pimp walked over to Ryder, towering over the wheel-chaired man "Sorry to say this but Gangsta Pimp is gonna need you to to help him, the only two guys left here that can do shit is you.. and me. That's some ole bullshit I know, but Gangsta Pimp is gonna just have to deal with you!"

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Now I"m sure you're wondering, gee, isn't dear ole Gangsta Pimp in the business of bitches and woes? If you are *slaps* stop thinking! Not bitches ever got anywhere by thinking!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:20 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder listened to Ivy's explanation, cringing slightly when he saw that she was in pain from her injuries. He listened as Gangsta Pimp cut in, then said to Ivy,
"Yeah, you'd better go get checked up..."
He looked back to Gangsta Pimp as he introduced himself, then raised an eyebrow. This man was certainly...colorful in personality.
"Well, alright...does this mean that all of our other people are injured? I mean...hm." He paused for a moment, thinking, then looked at Gangsta Pimp, his expression serious. "Alright. I'll do it. I've led before, and I'll do it again now. Er...Gangsta Pimp, was it...? Call me Ryder."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:20 am

Highend // Highend Streets  42a2b539-18b9-4843-ae10-4d323c99bfa8_zpsd475fd70

Duda Teixeira Graziano
A Lokka
"I swear, I was sooooo close to a Nobel Peace Prize, FOR REAL!"

"Awwww Yeeeeeah!"

Duda said, jumping up and down to the music, she jumped out of the car, but felt strangely sore. Her neck was a deep purple, thanks to the strangling Chef gave her, her chest had several burns because of the acid, and she pretty much looked like shit. She wasn't feeling the full extent of her injuries, but when she saw Ryder she squealed.

"RED HEAD! Long time no see!"

She exclaimed, trying to walk over to him by she tripped and fell. Miraculously, she made it look graceful, and ended up sitting on the ground. She rubbed her head.

"Everything huuurts....."  

She groaned. Hearing Jo ask for a knife, she pulled out the one she had used before, she had stashed it in her pocket, and it had torn through and was embedded deeply in her leg. She hand Jo the knife.

"Here ya go! ITs a circus throwing knife... But Ihope it helps!"

She said, smiling sleepish, as she noticed that pulling out the knife had caused her leg to start bleeding, she drew on her leg with the blood.

"Nice... Rednes..."

She said, feeling a bit woozy, and she slumped back and passed out.

Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:32 am

Highend // Highend Streets  9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life

Jo winced, rubbing her head as Gangsta Pimp smacked it. "Ow.." She paused, "IF I HAD A HAT, THAT WOULDN`T HAVE HURT THAT MUCH." She shouted, then crossed her arms and sunk back into the seat of the car, refusing to get out. "Man fuck healing. I just need this dumb thing out of me, I can deal with pain.." She continued to grumble. She usually didn`t curse this much, really. She was a lady. A motherfucking classy one. But she found herself more agitated then she`d been in a while, and when she was agitated, she cursed. A lot.

The sound of Ivy`s voice immediately made her head throb. But as she actually listened to her for once, and once she did she turned to see... what in her eyes, looked like a short blob of skin-colored mess with some red tuffs of hair on it. But, in reality, it was Ryder. "Ryder? Homahgawd. Ryder. Ryder. Dude." She outstretched her hand, touching his face and settling her hand on his braided beard. "Your guys are coming." She informed him. If she was fully conscious, she would be able to tell him that she meant his entire gang would soon be coming to No Man's Land via her orders, giving Vulture Team a little advantage. However, this was not the case.

She suddenly beamed as Duda handed her a knife. "Oh man, thanks!" She said, excited. She`d been taught multiple times in training how to carefully remove a bullet or arrow with a knife. Just dig in and push it out. It barely hurt. She was an expert at it. But, in an attempt to remove the bullet, Jo accidentally stabbed herself in the upper arm. "Augh!" She grunted, putting her hand over the new wound. "Missed..."  

Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:36 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder raised his eyebrows slightly when Jo touched his face, his eyes looking from her to her hand, then back to her face.
"My...guys? ...Wait, you mean the gang? They're coming already?" Well. That had certainly been fast. "Damn. Thanks, Jo. This is good--we seriously need more members if we expect to recover..."
He watched her take the knife, then facepalmed with his good hand as she only hurt herself more. "Jo, please. Just do yourself a favor and go over to the medics, alright? Do you need me to go get a wheelchair over here for you? Or can you walk?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:40 am

Gangsta Pimp
*Slaps*

Gangsta Pimp shook Ryder's hand "Yo Ryder, you seem pretty legit!" he spoke "So I think we need to make sure our new infirmary is running to take care of the wounded... there's a lot of them poor whining bitches complain' 'oh Gangsa Pimp~! There's a bullet in mah eye~!' or 'Oh Gangsta Pimp~! My arm was torn off~!' But I'm all like: Bitches, Gangsta Pimp ain't paying you to whine! Matter a fact Gangsta Pimp aint' paying you at all!" and that was the end of Gangsta Pimp's story. Then Duda handed Jo a knife "Awe naw! NO NO NO NO-!" STAB, Gangsta Pimp shot a glare to Duda "WHY... DID YOU GIVE... THE DRUGGED GIRL... THE KNIFE...!?" he raised an eyebrow at Duda. Pimp signaled some medics from the infirmary to get Jo and bring her for some treatment "And keep the gurl away from knives! They hurt!" he yelled at them. Then Gangsta Pimp looked back to Ryder "The Family has agreed to sheltering us in Highend for awhile...  Gangsta Pimp ain't gonna question the help... but it's fishy. Anyways we need to work on reorganizing... what was it called? Ostrich Team?"

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:44 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy glared at Gangsta Pimp and Ryder as they told her to go to the infirmary.

"Don't tell me what to do..."

She grumbled, but the doctors took her to the infirmary and she didn't struggle.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:47 am

Ryder Mercy

"Vulture. It's Vulture. Not Ostrich." Ryder sighed. This Gangsta Pimp guy was a real piece of work...
"We need to make sure that we focus our resources on our infirmary until everyone's ready to get back on their feet again..." He moved the wheelchair a bit to look out at the camp. "And we won't be able to fight again for a while. My gang will boost our numbers, but only like forty-eight of 'em will be coming in here--since there were fifty, counting me and Wynn, and Wynn's already around the prison somewhere...unless they picked up new people at the other prison, it won't be much of a boost. We'll focus on treating the injured first, and once that's done with, we've gotta work again on recruiting and restocking our weapons. And I don't know how long we'll be able to stay in Highend...so we'll probably need to find a new place for a base, if we can't stay here permanently."
Ryder was really on top of this--he wanted to get things done.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:58 am

i`d give my life

Jo wearily looked at Ryder with half-lidded eyes. "Man... man, you`re so sweet. It`s good though. I can so walk..." She finally opened the side door the Pimp Mobile. She tried to stand on her own, but as she felt herself wobble she quickly leaned against the car for support. "..." She squinted her eyes at Ryder and Gangsta Pimp quickly, particularly the latter as he called for medics. "Fuck that shit! I don`t need a medic. I`m an independent caucasian woman who don`t need no man... besides, Gangsta Pimp has a medical license...!!" She tried to argue as two doctors grabbed her from underneath her arms and dragged her away like they did Ivy. She struggled and shouted curses at them the whole way to the Infirmary.  

Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:06 am

Gangsta Pimp
*Slaps*

Gangsta Pimp nodded to Ryder "Yeah... Gangsta Pimp agrees... besides, Gangsta Pimp don't really trust himself no mafia... we need someone to guard this place..." he replied to Ryder as he watched Ivy and Jo be dragged off. It seemed the two were just a bit off, Ivy always was, but Gangsta Pimp didn't know that yet. The man turned back to Ryder "Okay okay... so Gangsta Pimp got an idea! I say first, we switch over to Ostriches... they some bitchen birds man...! Secondly! Gangsta Pimp says eventually we should go out into the streets to recruit some blood, Gangsta Pimp spent years as a recruiter for the marines, he knows how to get some bitches!" he told Ryder as he began to pace around haphazardly.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:11 am

Ryder Mercy

"...I...wouldn't say that ostriches are exactly...threatening, you know?" Ryder tried to reason with the pimp. No, they were not going to become ostriches. "And second...yeah, recruiting is important, but are they really gonna wanna join if they see me sitting in a wheelchair?" He sighed. "I can't help it, but I look damn weak right now. You might have to go recruiting on your own. They're not going to want to listen to me."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:17 am

Gangsta Pimp
The Feather-Flavored Motherfucker

Pimp raised an eyebrow as Ryder talked about his wheelchair problem "Weeeellll... I dunno man. Gangsta Pimp see the charm in wheelchairs, you just gotta portray yourself as some hardened veteran or some shit... I mean... Look at Professor X! Dat man has a wheelchair and he has a bunch of men looking like X's followin him! That's real legit stuff right!?" Pimp stopped pacing around Ryder for a moment. The man slammed the bottom of his cane against the ground "But no... Gangsta Pimp gonna have a way to recruit us some HUNDREDS of men... without sayin a word...!" a big smile suddenly crept up on the Pimp's face.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:20 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder stared for a moment, wondering just what the pimp could be talking about that would draw hundreds of men. He thought about it for a moment. What would a pimp use to draw that many men--oh.
"..........You're not advertising us with boobs, right? Because if so, then no. Just no."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:28 am

Gangsta Pimp

Gangsta Pimp started to pace around Ryder again, looking at certain things and poking them or dusting them, he just didn't seem to pay attention. Then the man just started to go on "Man I know what I'm doing! Hundreds of people will flock to Ostrich Team like-" then Ryder mentioned boobs, suddenly Gangsta Pimp jumped out in front of Ryder "SHUT UP IT WORKS!" he replied to him abruptly. Then the man started pacing around like nothing happened again "Anyways, yeah, totally not boobs, Gangsta Pimp can stay classy! Don't you be persecuting against Gangsta Pimp because he's a Pimp! Gangsta Pimp has got a PHd in Medical School in Women's Studies!" Gangsta Pimp randomly pulled out a diploma-shaped but blank piece of paper, opening it and closing it in front of Ryder but doing it too fast for him to really see anything. Then the pimp put the diploma back in his jacket "Gangsta Pimp is one erudite motherfucker."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:30 am

Ryder Mercy

"Right..." Ryder figured that he'd humor the guy for now. "How could I ever mistake your knowledge for a head full of boobs? Terribly sorry about that." He waved the fake diploma off, not even bothering to look and see if it was real or not. "What's the plan for recruiting, then?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:38 am

Gangsta Pimp

Gangsta Pimp suddenly turned his back on Ryder, taking a very broody pose as if he was Batman or something "Gangsta Pimp is like a magician... and a magician never reveals Gangsta Pimp's tricks unless he wants a cap in the face..." he muttered in a broody voice. Then he turned back to Ryder, same wide smile as before "We need for focus on getting as many people up to par as possible... Gangsta Pimp is a doctor not a miracle worker." he told Ryder as he strutted over to the tents "HEY! HEY DOCTORS! YOU GETTING YOUR DOCTORING SHIT DONE YET!? GANGSTA PIMP IS SHORT ON TIME! GANGSTA PIMP IS PRETTY SURE THEY HAVE HBO IN HIGHEND AND WANTS TO WATCH STUFF!!!" he yelled at the top of his lungs to them all, interrupting his work.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:41 am

Ryder Mercy

"You do know that it's going to take time for them to heal, right?" Ryder wheeled up next to Gangsta Pimp. "It's not like they're gonna magically heal in five minutes or anything. It doesn't work like that. ...didn't you have a PhD or something? Wouldn't you know this stuff?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:21 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre
Highend // Highend Streets  Animegirlsoldier2_zpsa3112e21

Lily made her way through Highend until she heard a familiar voice. She quickly mad her way towards it, only to see that it was Ryder. She made her way over to him. "So you've recovered for the most part?" She slumped down on the ground, breathing heavily. She had run for sometime, twisting and turning, leaving false trails, and climbing rubble in order to avoid pursuit. She was exhausted and it was evident when she removed her gasmask.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:49 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy finally left the infirmary bandaged all over and on crutches, refusing to be bound to a wheelchair cause it was too mainstream for her. She saw Duda passed out on the streets and yelled at the medics

"YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE HER THERE! She may LOOK dead, but she's got a heart of gold-- I mean, she's alive."

She poked a group of medics and they picked Duda up, bringing her to the infirmary. Ivy crutched over to where Ryder and Gangsta Pimp were.

"Lookit what I got!"

She boasted, showing off her crutches and nearly falling over since she lifted them up to show them, but quickly put them back down to regain her balance.

"It's pretty legit, I know."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:22 pm

Gangsta Pimp

Gangsta Pimp began to walk away from Ryder again "Na-ah, not when Gangsta Pimp takes care of a patient! Gangsta Pimp got magic hands!" he replied to Ryder before Ivy seemed to pop up out of nowhere "AH! Oh... it's that plant girl..." he turned to Ryder for a moment "It's harmless right? Is it safe to have it around so many important breakable things?" he asked referring to Ivy. The man looked down at her crutches "We still need to talk to the man that The Family assigned to watching over us... I'm sure he's just as interested in getting us out of Highend as we are..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next