Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Entrance

+4
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Not Manchee
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Entrance Empty Highend // Highend Entrance

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:03 pm

A huge metal gate that serves as the only way to get into Highend, though it uses the best military technology available in No Man's Land, it's still styled with beauty. The gate is detailed with images of angels and Greek figures, and styled to perfection.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Highend // Highend Entrance Empty Re: Highend // Highend Entrance

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:39 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Highend // Highend Entrance C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine wheeled Kraven to the entrance of Highend, ready for blood!

"Where's this prey?"

She asked, looking around for anyone who Kraven might possibly wanna kill. That was pretty much everyone, so she just decided to wait until this prey was pointed out to her.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:58 pm

Amazing Pan-Sensei wrote:

Highend // Highend Entrance 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

When Catherine got Kraven to the entrance, the man seemed calm and collected, he seemed to know exactly what to do "Calm my child... Father Death always knows what is best..." he smoke in a surprisingly chilling voice. Then the nun randomly pressed a button on his wheelchair, causing a rocket to fly up into the sky and explode "Ahem.... RRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYDDDDDDDEEEEEERRRRR!!!!!!" his roared into the sky, trying his best to get attention. Yes, Father Death knew best obviously.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:05 pm

Highend // Highend Entrance LeonKuwata_zps147bb2ca

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

Still in wheelchair, Ryder moved himself towards the entrance of Highend. And lo and behold, as he got closer, there was Kraven. And...some...busty pink nurse chick? Uh...okay.
Once he got close to the gate, he moved his chair off to the side, making sure to stay behind the cover that the gate provided, not opening the gate of course, as he shouted over at Kraven,
"What do you want? And how'd you know we were here? Beat it, alright, we're taking care of giving our members some major TLC over here, and I don't have time for your death, death, death bullshit!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Father Death
Kraven

When Ryder finally showed himself, Kraven's face lit up, finally his foe was here "BWAHAHAHAHA! COME DOWN HERE FOOLISH FOOL! OR DO YOU WANT ME TO KIDNAP AND TORTURE YOUR FRIEND AGAAAAIIIINNN!?" he yelled at Ryder "Oh, what's that? I THINK IT'S THE SOUND OF IVY CRYING IN PAIN- BECAUSE I TORTURED HER! BWAHAHAHAH!" he ranted "GET OVER HERE RYDER! RURURURURURURURUR! RUGH RURUGH JASIOD:JSA:DJAHUASHDJKASB!!!" he started to just stop making sense after a while, his words just started to go into mindless drivel in his ranting.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:30 pm

Ryder Mercy

Ryder stared at Kraven for a moment, unable to keep himself from laughing a bit, then smirked at the nun.
"Wow. You're crazier than I thought. Ivy's safe in here--behind the gate. C'mon, nun man, you've gotta make better threats than that if you think I'd be dumb enough to go down there. Nooope, I'm stayin' right where I am!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:41 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven seemed dumbfounded when Ryder didn't react to his threats, weird, usually people just got afraid and attacked him on sight when he did that. Kraven then narrowed his glare at Ryder for a few seconds when he said Ivy was safe "Okay... buuuuut..." Kraven looked around, then suddenly aimed his wheelchair machineguns at Catherine "IF IF IF YOU GO-! I WILL KILL THIS WOMAN THAT I TOTALLY DO NOT KNOW! I WILL TAKE AN INNOCENT LIFE AND IT WILL BE ALL YOUR FAULT RYDER!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!" he threatened the redhead, keeping his wheelchair guns aimed at the nurse.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:46 pm

Ryder Mercy

Ryder gave Kraven an unimpressed look.
"Hey....I've got nothing against the lady or anything, but better her than me. And isn't she on your team anyway? You'd just be losing another member. But hey, if you want to, no skin off my nose. Go ahead. Shoot her."
Ryder really would prefer it if Kraven didn't shoot Catherine--but he needed to keep himself from responding to Kraven's threats until he got bored and went away. It was like when you get bullied in elementary school--ignore them, and maybe eventually they'll leave you alone.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:54 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven seemed to get very annoyed at Ryder as he once again didn't give in to the threat, Kraven would stay here for years if he had to, so long as he had the chance to hunt his prey "OKAY THEN! FINE! YOU KNOW WHAT!? JHAHAHSDKJHASkl! I MEAN- WE HAVE BUNNY! IN THE CONQUEROR WORM PALACE! I'LL GO TORTURE HER IF YOU DON'T GET DOWN HERE! THEN... I'll kill her." his voice seemed to sound less silly and more dark threatening in those last three words. The man began to smile, actually, he should have just killed Bunny, why leave her alive, why let Jade take pleasure? He should end her pitiful life "Actually... I have a much better idea now... I'll be leaving, I have another redhead to terrorize... I believe I'll slowly slit her throat after I'm done torturing her..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:03 am

Ryder Mercy

"Hey, hey!" Ryder shouted at Kraven as he mentioned Bunny, clearly a bit pissed now. "Don't bring her into this, alright? I'm the one who beat the crap out of you at the church. Not her. Alright, if you've got a thing against redheads, well, plenty of people do, so hey, I'm sorry. Just--I actually WILL come down there and stop you if you do that." No, he couldn't do that. Could he? Hm...he had to think of some other way to get Kraven to stay... "Unless...unless you don't think you're man enough to climb the wall and come up here! Yeah, what's wrong? C'mon, I thought that you were Father Death, but all I see is some guy shouting empty threats at me from a wheelchair! I mean, yeah, I'm in a wheelchair, too, but still! If you want to kill me, then come and do it! I'm waaaaiting!" he called down to Kraven before ducking behind the cover again--he didn't know if the man had a gun, after all.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine's eyes lit up as Ryder appeared.

He's cute~!

She thought, then just leaned against a building and let Kraven threaten Ryder, until suddenly the guns were pointed at HER. She knew what to do

"Oh no! The horror! I am just a poor innocent nurse that has done no evil!"

She even looked up at Ryder with a puppy face, but when Ryder ignored Kraven's threat, she just sort of shrugged and went back to observing. AHA! Bunny! There was something that worked...finally it seemed that the carnage would begin! She rubbed her hands together in anticipation, then pet the bright pink lizard, Amor, and watched.

"Come on, Father~! Try to not mess up his face for me, though? It's just so pretty~"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:02 am

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven's smiled widened as he finally seemed to get Ryder's attention, what a boyscout "Heeeeyyy... I can't be attacking Highend... we aren't at war with The Family, yet. So if you want to protect your dear other readhead... you better come down here..." Kraven turned to Catherine, a demented smile on his face "What did you specialize in again Catherine? Taking blood... rape... murder, stuff like that right?" he asked before turning back to Ryder, glaring at him while simultaneously giving him a creeper smile.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:12 am

Ryder Mercy

"Wh-What makes you think she's so special to me, huh?" Ryder called down to Kraven, trying to stall for more time. He couldn't say that he didn't care. Because he did care--especially right after his 'every brick counts' speech and all. "It's not like I like her or anything!" He had to stall for more time--at least until his friends came to help. Unless none of them came. Well--then that kinda sucked. But still. He had to figure something out.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:17 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre
Highend // Highend Entrance Animegirlsoldier2_zpsa3112e21

Lily arrived, stopping next to Ryder. When she saw Kraven, she glared at him, wishing that she had been able to take the shot. The family wouldn't like that though and as long as the vultures were in highend, she couldn't pull the trigger. "I see. So this is the problem." She flexed the her left hand, resting it on the grip of her pistol. Any orders sir?" She asked Ryder.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:20 am

Father Death
Kraven

Ryder was trying to stall, that was the last straw for Kraven. The man just made a sigh, and dropped his phony smile "Ryder..." he said in a deep, serious voice, like he did in his previous duel with the man "If you do not come down here and have a duel... just the two of us, FIGHTING DURING SUNSET! If you do not face me alone right now, I am going to leave, then I'm going to torture Bunny, then I'm going to kill her... and don't you think I'm bluffing we both know better than that. We both know I AM GOING TO DO IT!" he yelled at Ryder, his fists clenched, he wanted the man to know that he wasn't fucking kidding.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:24 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder sighed. It seemed like the nun-man was at the end of his patience. And still no back-up had come. Bummer.
"...Maybe I will," Ryder replied after a moment. "But somehow I doubt that it'll be a fair fight. For one thing, you've got your fetish nurse with you, and for another, I bet you did some bullshit like stick guns on your wheelchair or something." He really didn't want to fight this guy. He'd be fine with fighting him after he was out of the wheelchair, but right now? His odds weren't looking so hot right now.
"Is it really worth fighting me when I'm injured? Wouldn't the battle be more enjoyable for you if I was at full strength?" he asked in one last-ditch attempt to calm Kraven down.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:26 am

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine nodded as Kraven basically summed up what she did most of the time.

"You forgot that they tend to all be slow and painful deaths too~!"

She added, then noticed the small girl coming in after Ryder, Lily, and cocked her head to one side, looking at Lily curiously, much like her lizard would.

"Oh that's adorable! Can I keep her? Look at how precious she looks holding that gun!"

She also felt the need to "help" Kraven a bit more.

"SUNSET! Oh so dramatic! One cannot pass up an opportunity like this!"

Somewhere in the distance, a voice yelled "WHEELCHAIR DUEL TO THE DEATH!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:29 am

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven pulled down a lever, and two assault rifles came out of the wheelchair "You bet I do... but hey... it's just like the previous fight, I had guns, you didn't. We're both in wheelchairs. How will it be any different from before? COME ON, GET DOWN HERE! As long as you don't send the soldier girl-" Kraven suddenly shot a glare at Lily "I won't sick the nurse on you. Ryder I may be an absolute bahsit crazy maniac but I can keep promises, especially if it comes with a good fight. NOW GET DOWN HERE, MY PATIENCE IS THIN!!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:34 am

Ryder Mercy

"Ugh, FINE." Ryder shouted, throwing his arms into the air momentarily in irritation. "Don't get your panties in a bunch, Kraven! Geez!" He wheeled himself over to the lift that worked as an elevator to bring people down without opening the gate. "God, why am I even--there's plenty of difference!" he yelled at Kraven as the lift slowly began descending--luckily it was mostly closed off, so he'd be protected from gunfire as long as he was inside. "You kinda need to be able to move to use a bat, knucklehead! With guns, you just sit there, and you pull the trigger and you laugh about death and seriously, your shtick is getting so old!" He pulled his bat out of the pouch it was in on his chair. This was probably the most horrible idea he'd ever had. Ever. Seriously. The distant 'wheelchair duel to the death' shout from wherever that came from didn't make it seem much better. "How about you fight me with a melee weapon? Seriously, do you think I'll last for more than two seconds if you don't? This is stupid!" The lift reached the bottom, but he didn't open the door yet.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:46 am

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven seemed delighted as Ryder seemed to finally agree to his terms, it was finally time to end this! Kraven nodded to Ryder as he started talking, though he wasn't actually listening "Oh yeah! Totally! Yeah! I completely agree! Sure! Righto! I agree!" he continued to Ryder, even through the whole 'use melee weapons' part since Kraven could have none of that. Kraven then looked at Ryder at a distance, during the sunset, shut up it makes sense! Kraven responded "Sure... no guns... I totally agree to that and HAAAAAAAAAAA-!!!" Kraven suddenly opened fire on Ryder, but every single shot fired at the ground in front of Ryder, every single shot until Kraven ran out of ammo, was completely wasted shooting the floor in front of Ryder. After realizing that he had just done that and completely missed despite Ryder being in plain sight, there was a 5 minutes long awkward silence coming from Kraven "..." he kinda just stood there "- So yeah, melee it is, no guns." he responded to end the long awkward silence.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:51 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder stared wide-eyed at the bullet holes for a little bit until Kraven finally agreed to the melee fight. He opened the door, casually exiting the lift, then sort of just sat there outside of the lift for a moment.
"...Son of a bitch," he muttered, shoving forward the joystick on his chair with one hand, gripping his bat in the other and just full-on charging at Kraven. As soon as he got close enough, he was going to swing for the guy's head--he was getting so tired of dealing with this guy. Seriously.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:48 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven seemed to just smile as Ryder charged him on the wheelchair "Heheh.... Hahahaha! HAHAHAHAHA!" he didn't even seem to move, Ryder was coming at him with a bat on a wheelchair and this man's response was to just sit there and laugh his ass off. Then, the man seemed to shoot a glare at Ryder when he got close enough, and pressed another button the wheelchair. It was now obvious that this wheelchair had more gadgets than the batmobile. A small mechanical pipe with a CHAINSAW on it suddenly emerged from the wheelchair in front of Ryder, guarding Kraven from the bat while also posing a danger to the redhead because it was just sticking out towards him.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:12 pm

Highend // Highend Entrance 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

Jo stood by the gate, watching the current happenings with an angry expression. Well, at least they were doing this outside of High end... actually no, that didn`t make up for this at all. "What am I watching...?" She muttered to no one in particular, her eyes following Kraven and Ryder as they dueled... in wheelchairs. Like, they both had to put the time into modifying their wheelchairs to fight with. It`s like they were both planning this. It was even in front of a sunset. What.

She couldn`t help but eye the pink-haired nurse Kraven had brought along with him suspiciously. She was no doubt one of Jade`s. The bluenette had no weapons on her at the moment, but if the nurse tried to make it an unfair fight she could definitely still step in. Fuck resting. 

Highend // Highend Entrance Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:37 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine grew bored extremely quickly, though the chainsaw and no guns was a nice twist.

"I think I'll just get an early sample, kay Father?"

She said, approaching the wheelchair battle and grinning at Ryder, actually trying to distract him so Kraven could win the battle already. She noticed Jo and grinned more, maybe this would become even MORE interesting...

"Oh, who's your friend...?"

She asked Ryder, but really didn't expect a reply since he was fighting for his life and whatnot.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:48 pm

Ryder Mercy

As soon as the chainsaw popped out, Ryder's eyes widened, and he pulled back on the joystick of his chair, bringing the vehicle to a screeching halt just before he got impaled on the chainsaw. He backed up from Kraven a bit, trying to figure out how he was going to handle this. When Catherine began approaching, Ryder gave her a glare,
"Lady, so much as TOUCH me with that needle and I'll bash YOUR face in first."
Ryder hated injections. A LOT. He always had, really.
He looked back to Kraven, glaring at him.
"Oh, come on. You said that this would be a melee fight. That's a blade weapon, dumbass." He backed the his chair up a bit more, sighing and lowering his bat slightly. But he kept his guard up. It was his goal to finish this before the sunset went away--the sooner the better, after all.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next