Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Bar

+4
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Bar Empty Highend // Highend Bar

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:05 am

Where would Highend be without it's expensive bar. Unlike the other ones in No Man's Land, this bar actually looks nice, it's clean, and it has the best alcohol. The perfect place to relax and unwind, even if everyone in the bar is usually a major jerkass.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Highend // Highend Bar Empty Re: Highend // Highend Bar

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:14 am

Highend // Highend Bar 99446ddd-de99-4883-ae91-31389433c1d5_zps2a9db9c6

Gangsta Pimp
The Feather-Flavored Motherfucker
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Gangsta Pimp suddenly burst into the bar "Guess who's here to relax!? Gangsta Pimp is!" the man cheered, only to be replied to by a chorus of 'mehs' by the bar's various other patrons. Gangsta Pimp looked around, man, it was like being surrounded by a legion of Bunny Mio's. The man just sat on the bar, Jo still on his back, and seemed to order a drink from the bartender. For a moment Gangsta Pimp had a heart attack, then he found out that Henry seemed to put in some credit for Jo at the bar. Wow, that guy really did know her, to know that she would go to the bar and put some money in early. That was a good thing since no one in Vulture Team really had money in the first place anyways. Gangsta Pimp turned off the funk after he got a few annoyed faces, it was fine, Gangsta Pimp liked to drink without the funk.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Now I"m sure you're wondering, gee, isn't dear ole Gangsta Pimp in the business of bitches and woes? If you are *slaps* stop thinking! Not bitches ever got anywhere by thinking!"
Gangsta Pimp Theme - Glutonny Fang
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:19 am

Highend // Highend Bar LeonKuwata_zps147bb2ca

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

Ryder finally wheeled himself in through the door of the bar, obviously out of breath, since he refused to use the joystick unless he had to.
"D-Don't worry..." he wheezed, still out of breath as he approached the bar and stopped next to Gangsta Pimp and Jo, then just let his head drop onto the bar counter. "I'm here now...it's all good..." He completely ignored all of the looks he got from the other patrons, too tired to even care.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:23 am

Highend // Highend Bar 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo remained on Gangsta Pimp`s back as they entered the bar, still whooing until she got a few ugly looks and stopped. "Whoo..." She died down somberly, now hopping off Gangsta Pimp`s back and taking a seat next to him at the bar. "Gin and tonic." She ordered, taking a long drag from her cigar and puffing out the smoke in the shape of rings. She discovered that Henry set up a tab for her at the same time as Gangsta Pimp, and she had to stop herself from crying out of pure joy. "Bless that man." She commented in a tone of pure bliss, now leaning on the bar and only giving the bartender a small nod as he handed her the drink. After finishing the glass in only a few gulps, she turned to Gangsta Pimp. "So, do you have a name? Like, a real one." She had meant to ask this back when they first met, but never really got an answer.

It didn`t take long for her attention to be taken by a certain handicapped redhead making an entrance. "Ryderrrrrr." She greeted him, giving a small salute. Jo turned to the bartender with a malicious smile. "Legit the strongest thing you have for him." She ordered. 

Highend // Highend Bar Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:28 am

Gangsta Pimp

Gangsta Pimp placed his cane to the side, leaning if against the bar. He turned to Jo and smiled, less trying to impress everyone smile and more calm smile "Sam, Sam Heather... but Gangsta Pimp likes being called Gangsta Pimp... much cooler." he responded to her calmly. The man then took a sip from his drink before turning to Ryder as he walked into the bar "Hey there!" then Jo ordered Ryder a strong drink, causing Pimp to raise an eyebrow "Gangsta Pimp don't think Ryder is man enough to take that kinda drinking...!" he replied to her with a wide smile, before he took another sip "So how do you know Henry? Gangsta Pimp don't know anything about that man, he's a very strange man..."

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Now I"m sure you're wondering, gee, isn't dear ole Gangsta Pimp in the business of bitches and woes? If you are *slaps* stop thinking! Not bitches ever got anywhere by thinking!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:33 am

Ryder Mercy

"Not man enough?" Ryder looked up at Gangsta Pimp from his seat. "We'll see about that." As the bartender delivered the drink, Ryder picked up the glass, and then...stared at it. And remembered that he had never drank before. Whoops.
But he couldn't say that! What kind of gang leader had never had any alcohol before?! It--it was just that drinking water seemed to always have made so much more sense than stumbling around drunk during a fight...
But he couldn't back down now! He took a big swig of the drink--nearly coughing it right back up. That...burned?! The hell?! People liked this stuff...?! He went into a small coughing fit, quickly putting the glass down and taking up a suave, cool-guy pose, trying to stifle the coughing.
"It's plenty--" Cough. "It's--" Cough cough. "Meh. Pretty damn--" Cough. "Weak. Yup."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:39 am

i`d give my life

Jo nodded, silently ordering another round for herself as she listened to Gangsta Pimp. Or rather, Sam. "I feel you. That is a lame name. My full name is Josephine Beaumont... You can see why I go by Jo." She shrugged, watching the bartender bring her order. She decided she wasn`t going to down the thing in one shot this time, instead taking a small sip from it. A smile crept on her face again as she heard Gangsta Pimp`s and Ryder`s reaction to her order for the redhead. "Famous last words." She chimed in response to Ryder`s rebuttal.

She looked back to him as he asked her about Henry. She took the time she had blowing out rings of smoke to think of a good answer for him. "Just a friend I met when I got here a few months ago..." She tapped her cigar on a nearby ash tray as she continued. "I get around." She concluded, her attention now invested in the obviously struggling Ryder. "Oh okay then. Excuse me- another round for this gentleman." Jo ordered, just really wanting to see what a drunk Ryder was like.

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:46 am

Gangsta Pimp

Gangsta Pimp raised an eyebrow again at Ryder as the man accepted the drink so easily "Woah.... okay then! Gangsta Pimp is pleasantly surprised!" the man replied as he looked at Ryder's immediate reaction to the drink. This only served to entertain Pimp more "This is a kick to watch...!" the man said watching Ryder's 'show' with a smile. Then he heard Jo talk about Henry, not as much information as he'd like "Really now? The man seems to know you well enough to give you your own account at a bar somehow..." the pimp commented before looking back at Ryder. Gangsta Pimp continued to be very entertained by Ryder's actions "So Ryder, Gangsta Pimp is a bit behind on relationships! What's going on between you and Ivy?" the man asked, mistaking Ryder and Ivy for a couple.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:49 am

Ryder Mercy

"Huh...?" Ryder looked at Gangsta Pimp in confusion, sipping at his drink more carefully now, not wanting to go into another fit of coughing. "Uh...she's...like a little sister, I guess? Or--maybe not little? I don't really know how old she is. But she kinda reminds me of like...an insane version of my own real little sister. Kind of. Sorta. Maybe." He took another gulp of his drink, coughing again after having emptied the glass. "Phew! Damn, that's got a kick to it." He coughed again, clearing his throat after. "But yeah. Nothing much more than that. Why?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:57 am

i`d give my life

Jo`s gaze shifted to Gangsta Pimp as he inquired about Henry again. "Like I said -- I get around." She repeated, now plotting more ways to screw with Ryder while she had this opportunity. And sadly, no camera on her. Dang. "Another round." She said passively to the bartender, her interest caught again as Gangsta Pimp implied a relationship between Ryder and Ivy. Never thought of that one. "Pretty sure she`s older than you, dude." She said quickly, taking another sip of her drink. "Since we`re taking this time to relax -- I have a pack of cubans on me. Whose up for some?" She slipped the pack out of her suit jacket`s pocket, removed two and then put the pack back in her pocket. "C'mon Ryder; big gang leader like you has got to be into cigars, right?"

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:01 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder blinked, his mind feeling a bit hazy as Jo brought out the cigars.
Dammit. He'd never smoked either.
"Oh--Ohhh, yeah, sure!" he said quickly. "Yeah, I've done those tons of times. Just. Lots. And lots. Plenty." He said as the bartender brought another drink. He quickly brought the glass to his lips and drank more to prevent himself from babbling any further about his fake-smoking.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:04 am

Gangsta Pimp

Gangsta Pimp actually looked surprised at Ryder's answer, widening both eyes behind his sunglasses "Really? Huh... oh, nevermind. Gangsta Pimp thought it was something else... something else entirely." Gangsta Pimp didn't want to press that conversation topic anymore in fear of making it even more awkward in case Ryder knew what Pimp was talking about. Then Jo offered them some cigars, a frown popped up on Gangsta Pimp's face, he looked at both Ryder and Jo. He was a criminal damn it! A pimp! He couldn't just not smoke, it was part of his image! The Pimp took the cigar that was offered to him "S-sure!" he responded as he used his laser to light it. A few seconds after lighting the cigar, Gangsta Pimp started coughing, shit that was horrible "Fine stuff...!" he said in a coughing fit.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:13 am

i`d give my life

"Good." Jo said darkly, lighting the cigar for the redhead. She looked back at Gangsta Pimp, who seemed to be having as much of a hard time smoking as Ryder did with drinking. The blunette triumphantly took a final drag from her cigar with a light chuckle before finally putting it out. She was starting to notice a bit of haziness in Ryder`s tone, hinting that he was almost there. Almost wasn`t good enough. "Make it another five rounds for him." She ordered again, gesturing to Ryder.   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:17 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder carefully took the lit cigar, looking at it for a moment. How bad could it be?
He put it to his lips, then breathed in--then quickly took it out, coughing up a storm.
Oh, it was bad. It was BAD. But, he had a reputation to keep up, right? So, he carefully took another drag from the cigar--which only resulted in more coughing.
"No sweat, no sweat," he said, quickly taking the next drink that was brought and downing it all in one gulp to stop the coughing. "Phew! Oh man..." he let out a laugh as he put the glass back onto the bar, then putting his free hand to his face. He was still laughing--and he had no idea why. What was so funny?! Finally, he managed to stop laughing to himself, then took another drag from the cigar, swaying slightly from all of the drinks.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:47 pm

Gangsta Pimp

Gangsta Pimp slowly managed to get rid of the cigar as it probably left Jo's mind, before finishing his drink and getting another. The man knocked on the wood of the bar to get their attention "Okay! Gangsta Pimp's story time! This is the story of when Gangsta Pimp fought in World War 2! So there Gangsta Pimp was in Berlin! Gangsta Pimp was an army ranger, he had a great career killing nazis and zombies, but never anything in between! Gangsta Pimp was fighting the good where, but there he was!!! Adolf Hitler! Looking down upon me, he was a giant man with vengeful red eye! His mustache was alive and singing the lyrics to 'The Major-General's Song'! The eight foot tall giant jumped down to me all like 'Heil Hitler' and Gangsta Pimp wasn't gonna have any of that! Gangsta Pimp was all like 'Gangsta Pimp is jewish man! Fuck that shit!' then he punched Hitler in the face! Gangsta Pimp and Hitler engaged in a round of MORTAL KOMBAT! To the death! But but but- then Hitler did the unthinkable! He transformed into a werewolf! But no worries here, Gangsta Pimp had a silver bullet and killed Hitler in one blow all like 'Gangsta Pimp says... get burned!' then Hitler was defeated! Gangsta Pimp defeated Hitler and then hundreds of girls in bikinis flocked to him all like 'Oh Gangsta Pimp you're so cool!' and 'Gangsta Pimp you're our Hero!' and that is the story of how Gangsta Pimp ended World War 2! True Story..." the man finished his story then kinda just gave a proud expression as he expected applause.

Gangsta Pimp Theme - Get on the Dance Floor!
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:35 pm

Ryder Mercy

"God damn! That's really badass, man!" Ryder let out another laugh, picking up another one of the drinks that Jo had ordered him and downing it, not having as much trouble with it anymore in his hazy state of mind. "I never knew that! They totally don't have that in the history books! What's up with that?! Censorship! I call censorship on this shit!" Ryder raised his fist passionately, nearly falling out of his chair as he did so. "Fucking...censoring all our shit..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:34 pm

i`d give my life

Jo was downing another small glass of scotch, meanwhile ordering more for Ryder when Gangsta Pimp began telling his story. She must have been at least a little bit wasted by then, because the whole thing totally made sense until the last sentence. "Dude, you always take it one too far... Almost had me.." She muttered, her hand holding her head and pushing her blue bangs out of her face. Regardless, she began to clap slowly for him. She paused, watching Ryder swivel and almost fall out of his chair. Awesome. All three of them must have been a bit hazy minded right now, time to ask some questions that they would never answer if they were sober. "Hey... hey Gangsta Pimp... so, pimping isn`t really a crime punishable by law... why`re you here?" 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 pm

Gangsta Pimp

Gangsta Pimp nodded to himself in triumph "True story! Damn government is just trying to cover it up... they be plotting against Gangsta Pimp since he uncovered their top secret plot to-" then Jo asked him a question, why was he in No Man's Land? Of course, there's a record of that in Paladin, but it was all falsified. Gangsta Pimp's cheerful demeanor disappeared, the man just had a small humble smile as he looked at Ryder and Jo "I knew someone... a woman, Jade hurt her, killed her. I'm here because I want that guy to suffer the same way she did. I manipulated a few documents to get into here, and now I've found a group of like-minded individuals that also want his head..." he replied to Jo quite seriously.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:47 pm

Ryder Mercy

"Ya just...ya just gotta punch 'im in the dick...that's all..." Ryder said with a goofy smile, pretty obviously drunk off his ass by now. "It's simple as that. Punch 'im in the dick like a million times, then he'll go down for sure." He took another drag off the cigar, nearly choking on the smoke as he coughed again, but honestly not really caring at this point.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:08 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Highend // Highend Bar PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

After quite a while of wandering around Highend, trying to figure out where her friends had gone, Ivy arrived at the bar. She needed to sit down, get some battery acid or something...That's when she spotted Jo, Gangsta Pimp and Ryder, then grinned.

"Hey guuuuys! Hi!"

She got up and crutched over to where they were, happy that she had finally found them.

"I was with Bunny, then she woke up and told me to rest, but I didn't wanna rest so I followed Elliot, but I think he ate a purple slug or something cause he didn't wanna talk to me and you know that purple slugs make people go all crazy, cause who wouldn't wanna talk to me, right? So I went out to find you guys but I didn't remember where you were so I asked this green llama and she told me to just go over the rainbow but there were no rainbows so I just looked around and came here and found you!"

She went on and on, then took a deep breath

"So hi."

She saw that they...didn't look as lucid as normal, and for some reason something about her high school biology test popped into her mind, so she asked.

"Hey Ryder, what's sex?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:51 pm

Ryder Mercy

"Goddamn purple slugs..." Ryder mumbled, listening to Ivy's long drawn out explanation.
Then came the fateful question.
"Alright, Ivy...so listen," his voice was slurred as he placed his glass down onto the bar, then adopted a laid-back pose. "Sex. Is when. A guy and a girl are all like 'Oooohhh, you're sooo sexy oh wow you're hot' and then they like...start making out and it's really gross and sloppy and just then they tear each other's clothes off because it gets real hot and all. And then they jump on the bed or the floor or wherever I guess, some weirdos do it in the shower and just--the guy--he--" Ryder stopped, hiccupping slightly, and clearing his throat. "He takes his pickle. And he sticks it. In the jar. Of mayonnaise. And then the girl is all happy and the guy's all happy and then HE JUST KEEPS DIPPING THE PICKLE IN THE MAYO again and again..." his change in volume was quite unprecedented--and strange. But he was drunk. So go figure. "And then...and then sour cream comes out of the pickle...the pickle gives birth to the sour cream...and...and then the guy stops dipping the pickle in the mayo...but I mean like, I've never done it before, so how should I know how it works? Who wants to put their pickle--" he hiccupped again "--into a girl that tries to stick a knife in you, huh?" He gave a loud, obnoxious laugh before continuing. "I mean seriously...it was so dumb...and I don't even like mayo..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:55 pm

i`d give my life

The first thing Jo noticed was a sudden, somewhat subtle change in Gangsta Pimp`s demeanor. Was that question going too far? Jo was about to stop him, wanting to remind him that he didn`t have to share any info if he didn`t want too, but the man continued. His answer was definetely not what she expected; she was just happy she was sober enough to comprehend it, unlike poor Ryder. "Oh..." She muttered, momentarily swirling the remains of her scotch in it`s glass while thinking of how to respond to something like that. "I think we all want to punch Jade in the dick. When the three of us get the chance, we gotta, like, do it. All at once. Make that fucker sterile--!"

And then Ivy came in. Jo immediately stopped herself from going into further detail of what she wanted to do to Jade, instead opting for downing the rest of her drink and ordering more for herself and Ryder. She needed to be a lot more drunk if she was gonna deal with Ivy right now. She barely even listened to Ivy`s crazy explanation of how she got here, but she did almost spit out her drink as she heard the smaller girl ask Ryder about sex. This was getting weird. Ryder`s answer really took it to a different level, though. Jo made a mental note to try her best to remember that Ryder admitted he was still a virgin in the weirdest way possible in the morning. If she somehow forgot that, she wasn`t sure if she could go on in this world.

"And that`s how babies are made." The bluenette concluded to Ivy, taking a long sip from her scotch.

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:03 pm

Gangsta Pimp

Gangsta Pimp wasn't particularly thrilled about the two of them replying to his story with jokes, then again they were both piss drunk so he didn't expect much. The man just shrugged and moved on, they knew his story now, no more questions. Then Ivy walked in, right, plant girl. Gangsta Pimp tried to scare her away "Shoo! Shoo! Children aren't allowed here! Go play with traffic!" he said to Ivy trying to get her away. Then she asked Ryder what sex was. Where did that come from? Gangsta Pimp didn't know. Then Ryder answered, wow, he was totally PISS DRUNK. Gangsta Pimp decided to put in his opinion on the matter "You shoulda let Gangsta Pimp explain... Gangsta Pimp used to teach sex-ed to elementary schoolers..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:13 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Highend // Highend Bar PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

Ivy just sort of stared as Ryder finished explaining...wow, sex sounded gross.

"I...what?"

She looked from Jo, to Gangsta Pimp, to Ryder, looking very, VERY confused. She sat down next to them and just sort of went through Ryder's explanation in her head.

"So...how do poor people do it? I mean, not everyone can afford pickles, and mayo can be expensive...so how does THAT happen? And how do you get the sour cream in the pickle? Is it the elves that do it? Or are pickles actually alive?!?! WE SHOULDN'T EAT THEM IF THEY'RE ALIVE!!!"

She seemed to be taking this a bit too literally...Then looked at Pimp

"Who's Sex Ed? Is he someone that dips lots of pickles in mayo? Does HE know how the sour cream gets there? I wanna meet Sex Ed..."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:18 pm

Ryder Mercy

Ryder was really enjoying answering all of these questions.
"Sex Ed...is...the edified...educator...in the edifice...of...ed....ed, ed, ed..." he had mostly been reduced to drunken babbling now, his head falling down onto the counter with a thunk. "Edacious...edibles...in the eddies...educing editors..." He drifted off into quiet mumblings, nearly passed out at this point. Way too much alcohol. Wayyyy too much. His hand with the cigar moved, trying to get the cigar into the ash tray and missing several times before he finally got the thing in there, then just slumped down with his head on the counter. His head was in a completely different place now--a place full of fluffy and warm and happy, where nothing even had to make sense. At all.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next