Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Bar

+4
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Bar

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:07 pm

Highend // Highend Bar - Page 2 99446ddd-de99-4883-ae91-31389433c1d5_zps2a9db9c6

Gangsta Pimp
The Feather-Flavored Motherfucker
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Gangsta Pimp just sort of stared at Ivy and Ryder for awhile "Uh..." he wasn't even going to bother making sense out of those two, not with Ryder like that "Gangsta Pimp not gonna touch this stuff..." the man stood up from the bar, taking his cane. Ryder seemed to finally take a little nap, fun. Gangsta Pimp smiled to Jo "Well, it's about time Gangsta Pimp got going... been fun! Bye!" he waved at Jo then to Ivy as he walked out of the bar.
(EXIT)

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Now I"m sure you're wondering, gee, isn't dear ole Gangsta Pimp in the business of bitches and woes? If you are *slaps* stop thinking! Not bitches ever got anywhere by thinking!"
Gangsta Pimp Theme - Glutonny Fang
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:39 pm

Highend // Highend Bar - Page 2 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo smiled bitterly, watching Ivy and Ryder with mild interest. Giving Gangsta Pimp a nod of acknowledgement as he left for the night, Jo stared into her drink. Considering she was currently seeing two of the same glass, something told her it was probably time to sleep. She finished up her drink in one more sip, a slight grimace on her face afterwards. She turned to Ivy and Ryder. "Alrighty. Ryder looks like he`s about to pass out, so my work here is done. Ivy, help him on his way out, ok? And if anyone asks questions tomorrow, I was never here. Later." Giving the two a wave over her shoulder, she stumbled out of the bar. After puking on the sidewalk outside, she retired to her warehouse for the night.

(EXIT)  

Highend // Highend Bar - Page 2 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:49 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Highend // Highend Bar - Page 2 PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

Ivy waved at the two that left, then looked at Ryder and frowned.

"Hey! No falling asleep!"

She got down and licked on side of his face, then slapped it.

"I summon thee, Ryder of the Redheads! WAKE!"

She then wheeled Ryder out of the bar, singing about banana terracotta pie.

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:55 pm

Highend // Highend Bar - Page 2 LeonKuwata_zps147bb2ca

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

Not even Ivy's summoning ritual woke him up, sadly. He was sleeping soundly as Ivy wheeled him out of the bar--and boy, was he going to regret drinking so much come morning.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:35 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Highend // Highend Bar - Page 2 2c23452e5f4cda418a570c8189013cc6

Emilia came into the bar, walking along, her tired eyes scanning the room. Though she was tired, she still had a flame inside or her, ready to fight. She sat down at the bar, and ordered herself a coconut vodka. Then after that she got herself a Strawberry Sunrise. She silently drank away, calming herself, but she would have loved some company. But it was so hard to find some good ones these days. She thought about either joining up with a group. She thought she should join Vulture, but when she heard about Jade she stayed away. Then she heard about Vulture, but they don't keep her interests other then they go against Worm, and they had some good fighters that were female like Duda and Ivy, and she heard about this Bunny character. She was in a slump, hence the reason why she was here. To think about it.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:04 pm

Highend // Highend Bar - Page 2 99446ddd-de99-4883-ae91-31389433c1d5_zps2a9db9c6

Gangsta Pimp

Samuel walked into the Highend bar, and as he did so, everyone in the bar stopped what they were doing and stared at the man. He was infamous already in the city for what he had done, his comrade had been murdered and he was going to stop at nothing to find the killer and punish him. Yesterday he was but a silly pimp, but recently the man become rather infamous for his actions, he would kill anyone that got in the way of his justice. He sat at the bar, looking at the bartender "Strongest thing you got..." the man muttered to the bartender. Sam took off his glasses and rubbed his temples, before looking at himself in the glasses of the bar, he was a mess right now. Soon Conqueror Worm was going to pay, he'd kill every last one of them, not just for revenge for his loved one, but now because of his dead comrade.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Now I"m sure you're wondering, gee, isn't dear ole Gangsta Pimp in the business of bitches and woes? If you are *slaps* stop thinking! Not bitches ever got anywhere by thinking!"
Gangsta Pimp Theme - Get on the Dance Floor
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:40 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

As Emilia drank her strawberry sunrise she heard all commotion at the bar stop. How odd... Emilia looked over at the man who sat down, not far from her. This was the same pig who was so famous for what he was seeking revenge or something like that. He looked like a complete mess. That's what happens when you go after your own justice... You get tired. She felt sort of bad for the pig. "Looks like you got it rough..." Emilia commented under her breath as she finished her drink. Sure... She'll be nice to the pig... However she wasn't going to be friends with him.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:49 pm

Gangsta Pimp

Samuel seemed to ignore Emilia "Rough?" the man began to laugh lightly "When you spend years tracking down the man that killed the most important person in your life you tend to get like that..." he muttered back to her in a rought voice. He ordered another bear immediately after he finished the first one "There's a man I need to kill... after that my life will be fulfilled..." he muttered, his life was already over, he was a ghost. He was hear to haunt a man for what he did, that was all, and once he was done he'd return to where he needed to be.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

'A pig killing another? Tell me a story I haven't heard...' Emilia thought, but kept the comment to herself. The man hasn't pissed her off yet, but it didn't mean that his presence made her feel all calm either. "Sounds like a story very close to home... Who's the man if you don't mind sharing..." Emilia asked as she played with her glass before it was taken from her and she was given another drink. This will be her final one... Then she overheard a conversation about the comrade that was lost. She paused in her drinking, she never liked hearing girls getting beaten to death, or having them get harmed. Men not so much, but women was a different story.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:47 pm

Gangsta Pimp

Sam usually didn't tell random strangers about his story, but the man had just had his third strong drink in a row by the time she had asked him. He was going to tell her practically everything "Jade... that demon... I'll kill him. He destroyed my life... humiliated and killed my fiance... I've spent my entire life looking for that man..." he muttered in a low voice "I tracked him down to here... only to find him living like a king... I need to kill him..." the man spoke before he lowered his head until it hit the bar. The man was practically out of it already "Another drink...!" he ordered, already almost unconscious.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:05 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

[i]"So this Jade is the drive for all your misery... You miserable hunk of drunk meat. It's strange isn't it... Like me I was thinking of killing the swine myself... To protect the lives that he might effect... Of course HE isn't the only one I'm after, I have a much bigger role... Your fiance though... I have no doubt was a fine woman. Tell me about her..." Emilia said, wanting to have a connection in this world. She had spent so long out here... She never had a decent conversation, and even though it was with this drunk pig, she wanted someone to talk to. She did ask for it, and well.. This pig will have to do. Besides they're not all bad, this pig was doing something right here by wanting to kill this man who was treated like a king or so it seemed. If there was one thing she wanted to do in that base it was take the women out and led her own battle against Paladin.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:14 pm

Gangsta Pimp

Samuel just laughed for a bit to himself, obviously the man was lost in his own despair at this point. Still with his face against the bar, he spoke to Emilia "Her name... her name was..." he remembered everything so clearly "Trinity, she was nurse... I was a soldier... god I don't even remember where we sued to live." he spoke to her in such a monotone voice "The police even tried to cover it up... I found out on my own... she was raped, murdered... some of her organs were missing..." the man muttered "I eventually found out the name of the killer... Doctor Jade Fenton... he worked for the mob or something... I didn't care... I just..." the man went silent for a few moments "I have no idea why he would do that to her... she was innocent, and worked only to save her patients..." he muttered in a dark voice.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:45 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia leaned across the bar, listening to the man. She could tell that he loved her, so she upgraded him to the second best thing. Instead of pig he was now dog. Dogs were loyal, and yet dogs were still stupid. Letting their emotions rule them like this man. His revenge has completely consumed him, he thinks that his revenge would be sweet once he does it, but he'll feel even more empty. Such was revenge.. Emilia on the other hand just killed for the greater good, so whenever she does something, she feels REALLY good about it, believing that she is doing the right thing for justice. Now enough about her, what about Pimp Gangsta. "I see... A nurse... She sounds lovely..." Emilia said, admiring the name, Trinity. Such a sweet and innocent name... It's been such a long time since she heard a name that reminded her of peace. "What would you say that I could help you?" Emilia offered, she always wanted a shot to hurt Jade, the swine, and to take his nurse away from him Mocha. The girl deserved better... That man hurts her, and Emilia knows it.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:57 pm

Gangsta Pimp

Samuel lifted his head completely to look at Emilia, his eyes almost completely dead "Oh, it's too late to help me lady... however..." the man slipped a card out of his coat and slid it across the bar to her "There's a woman... called Jo... find her... tell her that Sam sent you... she's the one that needs help... she's the one capable of bringing down Jade... I..." Sam knew it already, he was not any tragic hero, he was a man trying to get revenge. If anyone was the hero it was Jo "I think you'll like her..." he said before slamming his head against the bar again, yeah, he knew that he wasn't capable of fulfilling his revenge, but that couldn't mean he wasn't going to make Jade's life hell before it all ended.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:37 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia stared at the note that the man took from his pocket. "Very well... I shall make this worth your while. Good night... Dog..." Emilia said as the man passed out. She stared at him, and noticed how easily she could rob him... "Hmmmm......." Emilia said to herself and got up, ready to find this... Jo...

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:31 pm

Highend // Highend Bar - Page 2 Masaru53_zpsb81d0d1f

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus
-------------------------------------
"With Mariko at my side, I can do anythi--h-hey! What's with the staring at us?! Qu-Quit that!"

Masaru and Mariko, having just gotten paid off for another one of their jobs, had decided to take a break over at the nice bar in town. Masaru, being the bold kinda guy he was, had just ordered a nice tall glass of--water. Yes, water. He was pretending that it was vodka, just for appearances to anyone else in the bar besides the couple...but the fact of the matter was that his small body couldn't really take alcohol well. So, fake vodka had to do.
"You want something too, right?" he asked, turning to his companion. Oh, man--this was just like a date! Drat, now he was blushing again! He was internally cursing his seemingly permanently rosy cheeks. "G-Go ahead and get anything you want--we've got the money to pay for it, after all!" Yes--money was always good. Being able to get your girlfriend anything she wanted was good, too! It was his duty to be a good boyfriend, after all!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru and Mariko's Theme - I'll Face Myself (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:13 pm

Highend // Highend Bar - Page 2 Masaru53_zps5989aed6

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

Mariko let out a faint chuckle as she caught sight of her companion's blush, lightly brushing her fingers over the pink tint. Of course she knew that he had only ordered water, but that certainly wouldn't keep her from having something a little more potent. "Of course I'll order something, Masaru," she replied, smiling at his embarrassment. So easy to tease. "Mmm... A martini, please," she ordered from the bartender before shifting so she could look at Masaru. "So what were you thinking about that made you blush, Masaru?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:24 pm

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus
"With Mariko at my side, I can do anythi--h-hey! What's with the staring at us?! Qu-Quit that!"

"B-Blushing? Me? Y-You're just seeing things!" he tried to laugh it off a bit, but he only ended up blushing more since Mariko had run her finger across his cheek. "I...just have a healthy complexion?" Best excuse ever. Yes.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:38 pm

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

"Mhmm... Sure. I've known you how long?" she teased, grinning at him before her drink was delivered. "Thanks." Picking up the glass and taking a sip, she wrinkled her nose at first before taking another drink and setting it down, picking up the toothpick with its olive and holding it between her lips. She was glad they were taking the chance to relax, who knew when their next job might happen... It could be later that night, for all they knew. And it got tiring, just killing people all the time!

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:56 pm

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus

Masaru took a big swig from his glass of water as it was delivered--probably impressing any other people in the bar who actually thought it was vodka. He kept the edge of the glass at his lips for a moment, trying to think of what to say next...he had to make it a good date, after all! Think...think...talking topics! Did anything new happen today...? Or the day before...?
"Oh, hey--did you hear about the fiasco that happened outside the gates yesterday?" he asked, lowering his glass and glad that he had finally figured out something to talk about. That was step one to best date ever! Yes...talking was good!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:23 pm

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*

"Oh, you mean that whole thing with the stolen truck and all that? With those pests fighting over it like dogs after a bone?" she asked, her curiosity piqued. She had heard a bit about it, but considering Masaru hadn't brought it up before she hadn't really paid attention. "I hear the twins failed to prevent it from happening?" She smirked as she sipped at her martini, enjoying the thought of those two being reprimanded. Oh sweet justice.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:41 pm

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus

"The Levard brothers, right? Yeah, really...they were even outnumbering their enemy, as far as I heard. Those two need to learn that this isn't some kids' game." He gave a small chuckle, then took another sip of water. It was true--the twins really seemed out of their league, especially among The Family. Masaru still had no idea how those two had even gotten in... "It's a shame that we lost the van, though. I hear it got blown up--along with all of the equipment that was inside it. It was worth a pretty hefty sum--not really sure exactly how much...but something at least up in the millions, I'm pretty sure." Part of him kind of really wished that it had been him and Mariko there, rather than the twins...if that had been the case, the van might never have been lost to the squabbling dogs of Vulture and Worm, or the little insects that made up Inquisitor.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:06 am

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*

"Yeah, them... Wait, they outnumbered the enemy? And they still lost?" Mariko was shocked, and rather disappointed. She couldn't understand that. Her and Masaru could still win when they were outnumbered! Those guys really weren't cut out for this job... At least, in her opinion. "Obviously our pay isn't being effected though," she pointed out with a grin, taking another drink of her martini. It was about half gone now- she didn't seem too bothered by it though. She could hold her alcohol... fairly well, at least.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:13 am

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus

"Obviously," he smiled and shook his head. He knew that as long as he and Mariko didn't associate with the twins, they wouldn't have to deal with them or their slip-ups. He did take notice of how fast Mariko was downing her drink--but it really didn't bother him. He knew that someone level-headed and serious like Mariko didn't do being drunk. As for himself--he was drinking water. So he couldn't get drunk even if he wanted to--so no worries there. "I can't help but wonder what they had in that van, though, that could be worth so much money."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:23 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe
I am a cripple...a useless corpse for society to mock

Highend // Highend Bar - Page 2 Sami-1

Sami arrived into the bar, walking in and sitting down. She ordered a drink, and looked at the other family members. She went to them, sitting next to Mariko.
"Hey." she said simply. Her drink came, and she looked at it, sighing. She was tired. It had been a very long day for her. She listened to the talking between the resident couple of the Family. It was cute, though a little weird since Masaru was a midget. She sipped her Whiskey, and stayed silent as they talked.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next