Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Entrance

+4
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Not Manchee
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 11 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Entrance

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:40 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 11 083dd1b7-8dbb-4f1d-a4db-a103d7c07e11_zps868b0bac

Catherine heard the loudness of Kraven and held her head, groaning once more, but as he hugged her, kissed her forehead and started speaking, she smiled, even though it was a tired and almost pained smile.

"Gimme a second, Kravey, I gotta get down from-"

She was trying to untie herself and there was a thud as she fell onto the ground.

"Agh..."

Not pleasant. Not pleasant at all. Though it would probably look quite entertaining to Kraven. She got up and offered a small grin, picking up all her stuff.

"So shit went down? And we weren't there?"

She sounded disappointed that they had missed the action.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 11 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Entrance

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:20 pm

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 11 083dd1b7-8dbb-4f1d-a4db-a103d7c07e11_zps868b0bac

Father Death
Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven picked up Catherine and put him on her shoulder "Yeah... apparently the WORLD ALMOST ENDED OR SOME SHIT... when we were bored..." yeah, Jade was probably gonna be upset, but he didn't care. He would just spit on Jade's shoe if he tried to say something, Kraven did his part by fighting Ryder. The buff nun dude began to walk out of the area with Cathy "After we're done we'll get some ostriches too... it'll be cool." Kraven kept on walking with Catherine, suddenly Jo the Ostrich was following them again too.
(EXIT)

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - This Fight is To The Strong
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11