Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Entrance

+4
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Not Manchee
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 10 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Entrance

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:06 pm

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 10 Ryder29_zpsf2a81e77

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
-------------------------------------
"We're all just living in one big nightmare...huh...?"

Ryder was a bit offput by how Elliot didn't answer him. Maybe the pyro didn't believe that he could do it? After all...he didn't have a very good track record with these battles, after all...He looked away, figuring that he shouldn't talk anymore. He had to just wait until his legs were usable again...He just waited, falling into silence.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Rain
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:07 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 10 083dd1b7-8dbb-4f1d-a4db-a103d7c07e11_zps868b0bac

Catherine kept grinning at Kraven's confusion, she was having too much fun with this, but then the biting came, and she had to bite her own lip to keep herself from crying out.

"Wartles...?"

Yeah, maybe she should stop it with the wartles, avoid any more injuries.

"It's a walrus AND a turtle! At the same time!"

She explained, holding her nose and watching Kraven, wanting to see his full reaction to this new, groundbreaking information.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:28 pm

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 10 Bunny3_zpsdb863647
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou
Theme:Get your Body Beat

"Not much I can do besides a fist fight...damn." she thought. "Welp....looks like I'm gonna have to fight." she grinned. "Let's dance." she said, her voice going dark, and in one movement, launched a powerful kick with her metal leg to his chest. It was time to get serious.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 10 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:36 pm

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 10 083dd1b7-8dbb-4f1d-a4db-a103d7c07e11_zps868b0bac

Father Death
Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Catherine didn't seem to understand the fact that a turtle and a walrus at the same time was a concept he COULD NOT understand, and when he couldn't understand something, he punched it in the face! Kraven let out a sigh "You must really like being hit by me?" he asked her, cracking his knuckles, a smile slowly growing on his face.  He was going to solve his problems with violence again "I do not understand this 'wartle or sex' thing... so I think I'm just gonna punch stuff..." and by stuff he meant her obviously.

Elliot was quiet, leaning against a wall as he waited for Ryder to heal "..." he didn't seem to want to talk to Ryder much, he didn't even consider the guy his friend. He did worry for him as a fellow Vulture Team member though, but that's it "Tell me when you think your legs are ready Ryder... and don't take your time... we don't want anyone else dying on us..." he told Ryder, it was the truth. Him and Ryder were survivors, they were always the ones to survive the battle and move on, they'd both lived to see their friends and allies died. And Elliot was sure that just like himself, Ryder was sick of losing allies.

Mr Ghoul raised an eyebrow to Bunny as she said they should dance "Dance!? Really!? Well sure- I-!" and then she kicked him in the chest, the man went flying back before landing on his butt. For a few moments he was quite confused "Oh... you meant THAT type of dancing! Okay!" the man stood up rather quickly, he was quite nimble, it looked as if he was floating for a moment as he jumped. He then deliver a kangaroo kick towards Bunny's chest "How about this!?" he yelled, he made a black flip before landing on his feet right after his attack.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - This Fight is To The Strong
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:41 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine frowned...Getting hit MORE? No! NOT TODAY! She took a huge chance, one that was probably gonna get her more hurt than if she'd just let herself get punched in the face again, and attempted to tackle the huge nun-man.

"WARTLES ARE AWESOME~"

She cried as she attempted to bring the nun down.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:58 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder waited for a moment more, and then...he felt...a strange sense of foreboding. His stomach seemed to drop...he had no idea why. He felt...scared? No...apprehensive. That was a better word. He sat up, looking to Elliot. He didn't want to burden the man anymore. He rose to his legs shakily, supporting himself on a piece of rubble.
"I-I'm fine...let's just go..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Rain
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:10 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven was about to punch Catherine in the face again for saying the word Wartle, then she tackled him. He wasn't quite expecting that, if he was she probably would just have hurt herself without Kraven so much as taking a step back. But these time she got him to timber down with herself on top. Kraven looked quite bored as it happened too, but he was kind of surprised she managed to take him down "You do realize I could just get up right?" he asked.

Elliot let out a sigh as he looked at Ryder's legs "Take the motorcycle..." he told Ryder "I'll walk... I don't want you using those legs much until shits hits the fan." and shit would most definitely hit the fan knowing their enemy. Elliot began to walk to the battlefield, Ryder would get there first, but Elliot had good legs so it was fine "Kick his ass for me until I get there!" he yelled as he ran off.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:21 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine smiled sheepishly

"Well yeah, but I wanted to see if I could do it. Success~!"

She remained on top of the man, hoping that her weight would somehow make it more difficult for him to get up, but she knew it wouldn't slow him down too much.

"Also, this isn't so bad, is it, Father~? Just you and me and...yeah just that."

Hopefully she wouldn't get hurt too much anymore...right? Maybe, just maybe, her courage to actually tackle the man would be rewarded with NOT being hurt!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:30 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder stared at Elliot for a moment...he didn't know how to ride a motorcycle. He had never ridden a motorcycle before. But still, now was as good a time as ever to learn. He walked over to the motorcycle, getting onto it carefully...a bit off balance at first, but then he caught himself. After a bit of experimentation, he managed to turn it on. He nearly fell off at first, but finally managed to get the thing to work. He went off on the motorcycle, heading to the sounds of the chaos of battle.

*Exit*

Ryder's Theme - Rain
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:52 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven noticed that the woman wasn't getting off of him, brave on her part, so he let her stay there. He grinned at her and replied "Success is right... you're getting brave!" to her, he didn't want to ruin her fun, so he stayed motionless. When she replied, the man's smile grew "You and me... yeah... not bad at all... I much rather have you around with me then pretty much anyone else..." he replied, though he didn't think that Catherine might interpret that as something completely different from what he meant.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:05 am

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine beamed as she heard Kraven's words, not only was she not getting hit, she was being complimented! Bravery, yeah! Then he said continued talking, saying he liked being with her more than anyone else, and she could feel her cheeks going red. Catherine was one to trust and love much too easily, and Kraven had been especially easy to fall for because of his general awesomeness and epicosity, so to hear that from him was amazing! Obviously she totally misunderstood what he meant, but she interpreted the words to fit what she wanted them to mean.

"Me too~!"

She chirped, then hugged then nun-man tightly, smiling despite the injuries and the pain this man had made her go through, it was really quite remarkable that she could be so loyal to someone that most considered a monster.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:08 am

BunnyMio

Bunny took the kick, but stood her ground, only skidding a little. She charged in, and did a one-two punch combo, followed by a kick, again, with the metal leg. She landed and was ready for more.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:14 am

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven raised an eyebrow at Catherine when he saw her face turn red "Your face is bleeding Catherine!" he yelled to her, not quite making any sense. When she hugged him tightly, the man didn't seem to so much as flinch, he almost looked like he hadn't even noticed she hugged him. He just glared right at her eyes "What are you thinking right now?" he asked, seeing something going on in her head based off her facial expressions "You look like you're thinking about something..." and that was very weird.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:25 am

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine laughed as she heard Kraven exclamations about her "facial bleeding". She wasn't sure what to say to that, so she just shrugged. Then the fatal question came: what was going through her head?

"Oh you know...stuff~"

She smiled at Kraven and kissed his cheek, she was convinced that he had just declared his love to her.

"You and me and that stuff~"

Probably not the best stuff to be thinking about when the whole "her and him" had different meaning for Cathy and Kraven.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:32 am

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven looked somewhat bored as Catherine seemed to just be talking about... stuff, what stuff? He did not know. but stuff. When she kissed him on the cheek the man grinned again "What is this stuff you think of? Guns? Land Sharks? Dead Babies!?" he asked, as that was what was pretty much on his mind at the moment, so this was the best he could do with predicting what she was thinking. He noticed she seemed almost shy, perhaps all the bleeding was messing with her head?

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:55 am

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine couldn't help but keep being happy and smiley, even as Kraven showed that he really was not thinking the same way as she was at all...

"I was thinking more about just us, really, but we should totally get land sharks! And ride them like our ostriches...NO! BREED them with our ostriches!"

She said, selectively ignoring the guns and dead babies part...She played with the flappy parts of Kraven's nun outfit

"Maybe the Inquisitor has some land sharks we can steal! He has all the other cool shit around here!"

She commented, making a mental note to find out more about the stuff the Inquisitor had, and also how easy it would be to steal what the faction did have.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:08 am

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven arched his head to the side when Catherine just spoke, about just them, then sharks, yeah he wanted sharks. He really wanted sharks, they needed to keep in mind to do that later. Right now he REALLY wanted to punch Catherine in the face lovingly, but she he held off on that for now. Stealing stuff was fun too, Catherine actually came up with cool ideas? Could is POSSIBLY be that Kraven was actually learning to like her "Just us... do you mean marriage?" he asked her quite bluntly with a VERY serious face.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:15 am

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 10 Ecca8310-de29-4ecc-bee5-f44f2b2ce209_zps3d8d51cb

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Mr Ghoul parried both of Bunny's punches rather easily, only for her kick to make him stutter back "Hey- you're pretty good! Like a superhero or something!" he spoke to her mid battle, before crouching down and getting on his hands. The man looked like as if he was dancing, swinging both legs out at hers, an effort to get her off her feet, he looked as if he was break dancing. And THEN Ghoul heard the ruckus, now he may be crazy but he wasn't stupid, the man stopped his fight with Bunny to look away "Well that can't be good...?" he saw from the roof, what looked to be Ivy (he didn't know her) destroying entire buildings. Ghoul turned to Bunny and asked "One of yours?" he had a feeling that perhaps Vulture Team wasn't planning on going THIS far today.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet, eh? Call me Mr. Ghoul."

Mr. Ghoul Theme - Twilight
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:20 am

BunnyMio

Bunny's eyes widened. Her comrades...no...her FRIENDS were there." she put out her metal arm, and shot out the grappling hook.
"Gotta go! Thanks for the fight asshat!" she called and disppeared. She was hoping she would make it in time. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:21 am

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine's eyes widened as Kraven mentioned marriage...WHAT? She has assumed that he had feelings for her, but MARRIAGE?

"Father...? What...what are you saying?"

She asked incredulously, putting both hands on Kraven's shoulders, which she didn't have to reach up to do this time cause she was still weighing him down on the ground.

"Kraven, I think you need some group therapy."

She said seriously, before continuing

"We can't get married! This is No Man's Land! I mean, I love you, but this is a bit much, don't you think?"

Yes. She thought he had just proposed to her, and suggested he go to therapy because he was moving in this relationship, which she had imaged was more than partners-in-crime, much too quickly.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:26 am

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 10 Ecca8310-de29-4ecc-bee5-f44f2b2ce209_zps3d8d51cb

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Mr Ghoul was pretty quiet until Bunny grappled away, calling him an asshat "My hat isn't an ass..." he responded, sounding somewhat sad. As she left, fog started to appear in the area "No way in hell am I gonna let her keep up destroying the city like this? Ain't that right Henry? Yeah..." the man suddenly jumped off from roof to roof following Bunny.
(EXIT)

Kraven was still quite confused, Catherine seemed both flustered and confused at his words. He really didn't know what he said that could get a reaction to that. Perhaps it was time to analyze Catherine and get to know her? Understand what motivated her? He rarely actually listened to her, he kinda just kept her around because she was loud. And then she said GROUP THERAPY. And any soft feelings Kraven may have had that were remotely human were gone. Kraven then promptly punched Catherine in the face "There, fixed it!" he said with a smile.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:33 am

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine didn't even see the punch coming this time, though she really should have since he knew of Kraven's hatred of group therapy, she had just been too flustered by his words to be thinking properly. After so many physical and emotional blows, that last punch was enough to knock her out, not throwing her completely off of Kraven, but she was definitely unconscious now, looking peaceful for once, even though her face was scratched, bruised and caked in blood from the previous facial punches.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:19 pm

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

In the time Catherine was knocked out Kraven had tied her upside down and drawn a curly mustache with a sharpie on her face. And then after that Kraven had laid on the ground, an incredibly bored expression on his face. He started to just shoot a bored glare at Catherine for several hours "Wake up Cathy. Wake up Cathy. Wake up Cathy..." he repeated over and over again.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:13 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine slowly woke up, only to find that she was upside down, and Kraven was chanting "Wake up Cathy". It had worked. She hadn't noticed the mustache, but she held her head, which was aching, in fact, her whole body was aching from being beaten around so much.

"Father...?"

She groaned as she opened her eyes a little and the light made her head hurt more.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:35 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven suddenly smiled brightly as Catherine woke up "YOU LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!" he yelled, his voice echoing through the entrance, he sounded legitimately happy, and loud as hell. The man ran to upside down Catherine and hugged her tightly before kissing her on the forehead "I'm bored! Start doing stuff so I may be entertained!" he told Catherine rather loudly "Yeah and also we should probably visit Conqueror Town... shit went down..." that last part was disappointing on his part.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down