Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // The Streets

+11
robert200110
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Inspector Lestrade
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
Dane Nerro
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
15 posters

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 24 Empty Re: Inner City // The Streets

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:48 pm

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 24 Kraven12

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven watched gleefully as Ivy was lost before the awesome might of the blimp! There was nothing easier than taking advantage of the fears of others! Kraven ran from his hill back into the streets just as Ivy snapped out of it and turned into Arma once again. And then, the blimp was getting blasted to pieces. Unfortunately, those pieces happened to be flying right towards Ivy. And as they did so, they caused a powerful shock wave to which even Kraven ended up falling backwards from. Did it work? Kraven slowly began to approach the crash sight, hoping Ivy had indeed been crushed by the pimp pieces.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:54 pm

Armageddon
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 24 3e95d594-32fd-4b18-a104-deece52348ea_zps412573da

Arma cackled as the blimp was destroyed, but then the blimp came back for revenge...with it's dead pieces coming straight at her. She would have braced herself, had she been thinking straight, but we all know she was unable to do that at the moment, so the pieces hit her and threw her back over and over. She went limp for a second, but that didn't last long, as a moment later she was getting back up, throwing pieces of blimps off of her.

"Okay Apocalypse! Time to fight this like real awesome people!"

She ran at Kraven, throwing a powerful punch at his face and kneeing at his gut.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:59 pm

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 24 Kraven12

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven was somehow hoping that Arma would be dealt with like that. Unfortunately, instead she rose from the wreckage like a freaking horror-show monster "You're kidding me...!?" Kraven was then punched, causing the man to literally be punched upwards off his feet. Then, he was kneed in the gut. Kraven was then shot flying into the wall of a wrecked building. Unfortunately, Kraven wasn't Pugsy. So instead of being thrown through the wall, he just hit it, back-first. Kraven could feel a sharp pain take control of his body. Not really from this attack alone, but because the wounds from all of his past fights, since the advent of his duel with the Don, were finally starting to catch up with him. The man grunted in pain, rolling around on the ground until he slowly got back up. His face was covered in blood, he stood up rebelliously, but he was having trouble standing. All he could really do is stand up and glare at her menacingly.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:08 am

Armageddon

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 24 3e95d594-32fd-4b18-a104-deece52348ea_zps412573da

"I KID YOU NOT!"

Arma replied, cackling as Kraven took the hits and suffered, that was pretty fun. When he got back up, the girl grinned and cracked her knuckles.

"Time to get this over with, yeah? ARMAGEDDON DEFEATS APOCALYPSE! YEAHHHHHHHH!"

She let her hands and most of her body start glowing like they did before, and she laughed as this happened, then pointed at Kraven and unleashed a blast of radiation that would have destroyed any living thing.

"Fatality~!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:21 am

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 24 Scarre11

Kraven

Kraven stood still, glaring at Arma with his eyes, showing raw hatred and rage to her "..." his fists tightened, and out of instinct, Self-Fulfilling Prophecy, his cross, appeared wrapped around his arm once again. A single vision appeared in his mind, his survival against Ivy's next attack! That was all he needed! And then, as if an abrupt ending to a dream, Kraven was consumed by the radiation shot out at the man. The blast completely obliterated all of the terrain around him, even the very ground he stood upon. But then, as the blast cleared up, a single figure could be seen in the crater. It was Kraven, his clothes in shreds, and some cuts on his face, but otherwise he seemed to be in good shape. Yet, there was something off, his skin, his lips, his eyes, something very strange had happened to the man. He took one step towards the cyborg "Is that all...?" the man asked, the man grinned, but the scars on his face gave the more terrifying image of a strangely unnatural Cheshire grin. The man slowly walked towards Arma, his fists clenched "You know..." his voice sounded strange too, it was hoarse and raspy, not longer strong "You smile too much... I don't think I like that... how about I put a more fitting expression on that cute little face of yours...?" he asked, his voice quiet and constantly shifting in tone. He continued to approach the greenette, the same smile on his face.

"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."
Kraven Theme - It Has to Be This Way

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:32 am

Armageddon

Arma was ready to leave, she had even started skipping away, when she noticed...Kraven was still standing. What? That wasn't possible...he couldn't be...

"Vat?"

The aura of light around her faded, so her only her hand snow held a dull glow, the weird Inquisitor craziness had left her eyes, she had been too shocked by this man's survival to continue. Her jaw dropped and she stared for a second as she saw his features, all looked...off. That wasn't right...that couldn't be real...

"I...like smiling?"

Ivy tried to smile, but it came out as an awkward half-grin, which quickly dissolved into a scowl as the man approached her. She clenched her fists and muttered

"I'm not cute...I'm...vicious..."

She grabbed a piece of building that was left behind and threw it at Kraven, attempting to get him to stay back, hoping to kill him with that, but she could tell that it couldn't possibly be that easy... Something had changed inside Kraven as well as out, and Ivy was pretty scared of whatever he had turned into.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:41 am

Kraven

Kraven continued to walk towards Ivy. There was just something horrifying about him now, his unnatural skin, his scars, his eyes, even his look to Ivy. That look on his face, the glare, it wasn't hatred. It looked more like a twisted form of admiration that you NEVER wanted to see looking towards you. The man's Dragon's Blood was activated again, one last use for the day, and as the building rubble was thrown at the man, he punched right through it. The pieces of rubble flew harmlessly behind the man. He eventually reached her, not be lunging out at her, not by charging at her like a rhino, but by simply walking towards her "Vicious... oh no... no... no... all you are is a sad little girl! A sad broken little girl...!" the man spoke in a deadpan manner before he grabbed Ivy by her two arms "Those little arms of yours are becoming a real PAIN in the ass, yah KNOW!?" the man asked the girl as he literally ripped both her cybernetic arms from their sockets, before throwing them aside. And then he was right next to her, from Ivy's view, all she could see was his twisted smile. A twisted smile of enjoyment, he enjoyed hurting her, ripping her apart, having control over her! This demonic, twisted, scarred smile showed all of this in just a few mere seconds. Kraven grabbed the helpless girl, pulling her closer to her until they were face to face "You know what Ivy...? You'll be a great little toy in my game... I'm sure you'd love it... the world... broken, crushed, MURDERED... all because of the whim of one man... one twisted evil man. But don't feel sorry for the world... after all... it created this little man... literally and figuratively... just like you... so don't despair little one... you'll have just as much of a part to play in this all as I..." and with those words, Kraven punched the girl's gut, his fist flying straight through her mechanical stomach.

"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:51 am

Ivy

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 24 RecoloredIvy_zps86de105d

Ivy backed away as Kraven punched through her attacks...shit.

"I-"

There went her arms, which left her shocked...but she had had her cybernetics ripped from her before, she could handle that...

"I liked those arms...they were my pretty lights you asshole..."

She whined, then he kept on talking and she wasn't sure if she understood all of what he was saying, but she did understand one thing: she should be stopping him. She tried to redirect her power to her legs, she was going to try and kick the fuck out of this weird zombie-like Kraven, but then her stomach was gone. What bothered her wasn't the absence of her stomach, but what it was connected to...

"Ack...Gumb-

Blood was spurting out of her midsection, a hole punched though the division between her cybernetic stomach and her human upper half (minus the arms). She tried holding on, doing anything, but found herself unable to move as she lost massive amounts of blood and slowly but surely, passed out completely.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:02 am

Kraven

Kraven's eerie smile continued as the girl's energy slowly started to face "You know... I was originally planning to just destroy you... but.. I had a revelation thanks to that little blast of yours... you're much more useful to me as a weapon...~" he spoke, licking his lips before the she faded away. Her blood from her midsection splattered over his feet, the man grabbed the girl before she fell. He pet her on the head gently, a melancholic expression with empty eyes on his face "Ssshhh... sssshhh... everything will be well my pretty... you're finally going to achieve your destiny... you finally have a purpose..." he whispered gently into her ear. Then, he slung her over his shoulder "What an... ENLIGHTENING... fight that was... ha... haha... ha... hahaha..." the man's laughter was disconnected and monotone, he slowly walked off with Ivy in his hands "Time to fulfill your destiny Ivykins... Armageddon!"
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24