Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // The Streets

+11
robert200110
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Inspector Lestrade
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
Dane Nerro
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
15 posters

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 23 Empty Re: Inner City // The Streets

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:32 pm

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 23 Babeiloicous_zps2072b943

darling, how i`d love
to become your suicide blonde
to lie beside my Romeo, o'what a wicked way to go!

。。 __________________________________________________________________________________________ 。。

Eve had managed to ward off all of Trinika`s attacks with her handgun, twisting it defensively in front of her. She smirked as the Voodoo lady gave the final order to retreat.
"Thought so." She said smugly, deactivating her cybernetics. She had been too busy doing this, that she hardly noticed the final stab aimed at her. She managed to twist her body at the last moment to avoid a blow to the heart, the blade instead impaling her straight in the shoulder blade. Trinika pulled the blade out as she fled, causing blood to spurt out of the wound. Eve made a soft grunt, placing her gloved hand over the wound gently. She looked over to an unconscious Paul near her feet, a small sigh escaping her pursed lips.
She wasn`t sure if she could carry him herself...   

。。 __________________________________________________________________________________________ 。。
Mrs. White`s theme - Holy Orders III
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:56 pm

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 23 JaydenandKayden8_zpsd133e3bd

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers
-------------------------------------
“A fight that big, huh? Sounds like a party! Count us in!”

After a while, Jayden heard that the Worms were apparently beginning to retreat--good! He hoped that the Family members in other parts of the city were doing just as well as they were here. He kept firing in Matthias's direction, keeping the silverette's head down, up until the point at which Kayden got close enough. And at that very moment, Kayden scrambled forward from behind Matthias, trying to grab him in a chokehold. And once he'd done that, he struck Matthias in the side of the head with the butt of his handgun, knocking the man out, before standing up and brushing himself off.
"Phew...alright. That's done."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jayden and Kayden's Theme – Too Good Too Bad
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:20 am

darling, how i`d love

Eve stared down at Paul, unsure how to deal with the situation. She walked over to the edge of the roof, staring down until she saw the bunches of green below her. The twins were still alive. That was good. Oh! And the silver haired boy was knocked out! That was better!
With a menacing smirk, Eve pulled out her cellphone, dotting down Atticus` number.

hey baby !!!!! <3333 (*^3^)/~☆
u missed the coolest frickin fite over here lemme tell u wat  ( ̄(エ) ̄) we had those fuckers runningggg ヾ(*´∇`)ノ
kk but liek im bleedin out and stuff (*0*; ) the twins and sophia look kinda ok i guess ◕‿◕
(◎-◎;) paul is like ded on the floor i dont kno what 2 do w him  └(★o★)┐
(☞゚∀゚)☞ can u come pick us up ????
u da best!!! ★~(◡ω◕✿)

-- ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♥♥♥ eve ♥♥♥ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Annnd send! She looked back down to the twins and Sophia, waving at them. "Hey! I sent Atticus to come get us! Bring the cute white haired boy with us when he comes, alright?!" Eve shouted, nodding down to them in confirmation before heading over to Paul`s body, dragging him by the arm down the ladders with her to reach the streets again. 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:57 am

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 23 EmiyaKiritsugufull1344895_zps945fdbd6

Atticus Benedict

Can you feel it? The adrenaline? Isn't it great?! LET'S RIDE BITCHES!!!

Atticus looked at his phone. It was Eve. Oh his darling Eve...at least she made him happy. He tried to decipher the text he got from her, really trying. Damn it, it looked like gibberish. The only part he understood was "can u come pick us up ????" which was something he could do. He rushed out and got in his car, and drove to the streets, making every reckless turn he could. In fact...driving started to feel pretty good. Driving...the blood was pumping...he hadn't had that feeling for a long time...it felt good. He screeched to a stop, and got out.
"Eve!" he called, running over. Oh geez, she was hurting. He ran over to her, ignoring Paul for a second, planting a kiss on her lips. "I'm glad you're okay...load everyone in before they come back."

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 23 Fdf6b03e88a55dee2b83a6f39a0061c11235330242_full
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:02 am

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 23 WElmj

Marcus was playing around with his fireball when he felt a vibrate in his pants. He took out his phone and got to the text a bit later, reading what it said. 'They do want me back! I think...' Marcus rand off the building and jumped onto roofs of shorter ones before reaching the ground. 'Where do I go anyway?' Marcus decided to walk in one direction where minutes later, he saw some people he recognized. "Mints! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" He ran over to the twins, a big grin on his face, forgetting what they did to him at the moment. He heard noises from up and looked in that direction, seeing Eve and Paul. "Hiya Pretty Lady! What happened to Patchy Man? Is he alright?"

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:11 am

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

"Gotcha!" Jayden called to Eve, as both he and his brother worked together to pick up Matthias. "Sophia, ya okay in there?" Kayden called to Sophia as he and his brother picked up Matthias. "We're pullin' outta here, alright?" And then Marcus happened.
"...Nope."
The two greenettes booked it to the car, pulling Matthias along with them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:14 am

darling, how i`d love

Eve had managed to drag Paul down all the ladders, though was pretty out of breath after the act. She slumped against the wall of the building, allowing the man she was carrying around to slump onto the ground uncomfortably. She took a moment trying to collect herself when she heard a familiar engine roaring in the distance. "Thatta boy.." She muttered to herself, smirking.
She gently returned his kiss on the lips. "Oh, they won`t be coming back. Wanna lend a hand?" She said, promptly holding up Paul`s hand as she did. Because puns. But then Marcus. She smiled at him, her eyes lighting up as she heard his nickname for him. A lot of people in The Family found him to be quite the nuisance -- but, so long as that remained his preferred nickname for her, Eve definitely didn`t mind having him around. "Hey, Marcus! Haven`t seen you around in a while~" She cooed, giving the redhead a tiny wave. She blinked as he inquired about Paul, looking down at his unconcious body. "Oh, this old thing? Yeah, he`s fine. Just a little dinged up. We`ll have him fixed in no time. Be a lamb and help Atticus out with Paul, please?" 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:22 am

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 23 WElmj

Marcus smiled when Eve answered back to him. 'Finally someone that doesn't hate me!' He didn't notice the little flirt that Eve did to him since he's oblivious and all that. He pondered about helping Paul though. "But I was fired...I think from that Suit Lady! She threatened to kill me if I saw any of you! But...I can't say no to someone injured like that and it'll save your strength Pretty Lady!" Marcus climbed up the ladder and carried Paul down with him and went into the car as well.

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:27 am

Atticus Benedict

Atticus sighed. Marcus was here. He heard rumors about this Marcus guys. Oh boy. Might not wanna piss him off. Atticus got in the drivers seat.
"Eve sits up front cause she's prettier then you lot." he said, revving the engine.

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 23 Fdf6b03e88a55dee2b83a6f39a0061c11235330242_full
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:34 am

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 23 Matthias5_zpsf2547b44

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

Matthias hadn't gotten a chance to shoot at Jayden before suddenly Kayden was on top of him, and though he tried to struggle and pull the other male's arm away from his throat- he wasn't fast enough. As he was hit, he slumped to the ground unconscious, his guns falling from his hands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 23 Flirt43_zpsef6a86b9

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"
-------------------------

Sophia was quick to find a window and peek out when she heard the twins calling for her, glancing down towards them. It looked like they were making a getaway... Though she wanted to hunt down Mocha and get her revenge, she knew that she'd be left behind if she didn't get down there quickly. Looking around outside the window, she then climbed out and onto a fire escape, working her way down quickly before she dropped the last six or so feet to the ground, landing in a crouch. She'd actually gotten through this battle with minimal damage- which she was happy for. "Coming!" she called quickly, hurrying after the twins and sliding into the car after them- though wrinkling her nose at the addition of the strange white-haired man. He'd shot at them... why was he coming with them? A hostage maybe? She didn't know- but she wouldn't ask.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:37 am

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

"Well, excuuuuse us for our lack of 'effeminate beauty'," Jayden replied to Atticus, physically making air quotes around the 'effeminate beauty' part, after having tossed Matthias into the trunk of the car. "Do ya really think that, as GUYS, that we'd WANNA be pretty?" The two twins got into the car along with Sophia, snuggling up nice and close to her to both make room for the other passengers, and well--personal space not having to be a thing was nice, too.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:13 am

darling, how i`d love

Eve gave Marcus a confused look, but shrugged it off. "Oh. Well. Then. As The Don`s daughter -- you`re hired. Get in the car." She said gleefully, skipping over to follow Atticus to his car. She carefully got into the passengers seat, nuzzling into it comfortably. The blonde looked over her shoulders at the twins.
"You guys are just jealous," She quipped, turning back to her boyfriend. "ATTICUS, WE DRIVE." 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:09 am

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 23 Screenshot2013-08-31at93002PM
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Doctor Latte

Mocha had run into some trouble when getting to a new area, and she just hoped that she wasn't too late until she heard a stalemate being called. Then a retreat. She watched at Mattias fell to the ground unconcious... Fine... She'll retreat for now, but she had to get Matthias out of there. She ran back down, but hid again when she saw the young man thrown in the trunk. No doubt they were going to torture him, and she had enough people being killed today. She refused to let him suffer, so she had to take aim again until she heard Jade. When he told her to retreat she shook her head. She was going to help Matthias. So first thing is first... Concentrate... Mocha began to concentrate, focusing on her psychic ability to open the lock of the truck. If she could concentrate more maybe she could lift the car and shake the man out, and then toss it... Or maybe lift Matthias.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:01 pm

Atticus Benedict

Atticus drove up, with the trunk loaded with a body and wheeeee they were gone.
"Eve...we're gonna need to have a talk when we get home..." (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 23 Screenshot2013-08-31at93002PM
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Doctor Latte

Mocha was too late... Matthias was going to die... She was too late... If only her creator wasn't busy then she would have been faster... She could have saved him... But maybe this was part of some twisted plans, from those sick gods of theirs. She hated those guys with all her might, and yet... She had to admire their plans. With that... Mocha left...

*Exit*

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:41 pm

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 23 Kraven12

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven and Ivy slammed into the ground of No Man's Land's streets, Kraven standing right on top of her. The sheer impact of Ivy created a huge crater into the barren street. Kraven looked down at Ivy with a grin on his face "What's wrong? Didn't you have a happy ending!? Bwahahaha!" the man jumped off Ivy, creating some space between the two of them. Kraven continued with his twisted smile, the man seemed to be waiting for her to get up "You know what's funny!? Just how predictable you all are! I've been waiting for all of this! The night Vulture Team is NO MORE! All I needed was a little bait... and it worked! It's over little monster... your allies are either dead, captured, or on my side now... heheheh.... hahahah.... BWAHAHAHHA! THIS IS GREAT!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Armageddon
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 23 3e95d594-32fd-4b18-a104-deece52348ea_zps412573da

Arma giggled as they finally landed, not seeming to feel the pain from the impact, but she groaned as Kraven began speaking.

"Do you ever shut up about your evil plans? I mean seriously the monologues get tiring after a while, no matter how amazing the voice is, you know?"

She said, grinning, then when he started laughing, she just pointed her arms at him and started sending various blasts of energy at his face.

"NOPE, TIME TO SHUT UP NOW CAUSE I AM A PRETTY LIGHT!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:50 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven shot a glare at Ivy "Don't feel shit eh...!?" the man's smile twitched for a moment, even he found Ivy a bit unnerving at the moment. The man saw her raise her arm and he immediately ducked for cover. This worked for a whole five seconds, unfortunately one of the blasts hit the cover, sending Kraven flying back "Shit...!" the man skidding against the hard ground. He fell on his side, looking up at Ivy "Tch...!" he suddenly grabbed a handful of grenades from his cape and tossed them all at Arma "You like explosions no!? HOW ABOUT THIS!?" he laughed, and immediately after he stood back on his two feet, charging out towards Arma.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:00 pm

Armageddon

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 23 3e95d594-32fd-4b18-a104-deece52348ea_zps412573da

Arma's laughter could be heard through the streets as Kraven struggled against her blasts, this was too much fun! Then he asked if she liked explosions and she looked at him with a "well, duh" face.

"Explosions are my cousins-in-law, duhhh!"

She then saw the grenades and went to hug them...which was bad cause they exploded on her.

"WOAAAAHHH ALL OVER MY FACE AND MY LOWER BACK! BOOOOOOOM!"

This version of the greenette was pretty scary, compared to the normally harmlessly crazy Ivy who could be contented with a nice cup of battery acid. She was thrown back by the explosions, screaming weird things as she went, then fell to the ground and got out of the crater she had created. She grinned at Kraven and opened her arms as he ran at her, letting him get close enough, then wrapping her arms around him.

"HUG OF DEATHHHH! WHERE IS YOU POTATO WENCH, NOW?!"

She was squeezing him very, very tightly, her arms glowing with nuclear energy and radioactivity.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:06 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven didn't expect the initial slew of grenades to really finish the job, though they weren't completely ignored so that was good. Kraven somehow knew that Ivy would try something after he charged her. He wasn't really expecting a hug, maybe a punch or a bite, but a hug was unexpected. The man grunted and tried to break free of Ivy's hug for a few seconds "Shit...-!" the man grimaced, but then that grimace quickly turned into a sly grin. The man placed both hands on the sides of Ivy's stomach "Boom...!" it would then be noticed that Kraven had each of his fingers wrapped around by wires. They were hard to notice at first, but once you saw them you could spot them easily. And on these wires were about a couple dozen grenades "Okay... so four or five grenades didn't do the job... HOW ABOUT TWENTY FOUR!" Kraven suddenly opened his grasp, then closing it, unpinning all the grenades at once. And in a matter of seconds they were both caught up in a massive explosion. The blast caused one of the ruins of an old building to completely fall apart.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:14 pm

Armageddon

Arma continued to laugh, even when the sound was drowned out by the massive explosion. She got up and looked down at her body...The cybernetic bits were sparking, not all of them were covered by skin anymore, and her human bits screamed in agony, but she didn't seem to notice that part of it.

"Every time you drop a bomb you kill a god, you're trialed as one~!"

She sang in a super creepy voice, then looked up and noticed...oh look, she was trapped under a huge piece of building. Not that she cared. With a single poke, the rock was blown out of the way, and Armageddon emerged, the grin on her face unnatural and deranged as she picked up the remains of the building and threw them at Kraven with inhuman force.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:19 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven managed to survive the explosion fine, they were all on Ivy's back, and he had herself as a shield against his attack. Of course, the shockwave had still blasted him forward. Kraven didn't mind being a freaking jumping bean if it meant taking her down. The man slid across the ground on his right knee, before raising his head to look at Arma. She tossed a part of a building towards him, and the man rolled out of the way. He reached for his cape- no more grenades "Tch..." the man drew his handgun from his holster and unloaded all 9 rounds on her, anywhere. He just wanted to do some damage, the man then reloaded and fire another 9 rounds, then again until he completely ran out of ammo. The man tossed the pistol aside afterwards "Come on! Come at me! You little shit! I can't even hear you from here over the sound of Ryder's screams of agony!" he taunted her.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:25 pm

Armageddon

Arma seemed annoyed by the bullets shot at her, nothing more, as many just bounced off, while others hit her cybernetics, which she didn't feel. The taunts made her grin wider, like a Joker grin that really didn't belong on her face.

"Ohohoh I will! APOCALYPSE VERSUS ARMAGEDDON! The fight of the century! And I've got first class tickets! Oh wait that's for airplanes...WHATEVS!"

She giggled some more, then nodded her head and Kraven and thrust her arms out, stronger blasts being shot at the man now, along with the occasional building projectile.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:30 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven had a gut feeling those bullets wouldn't work, okay, less of a gut feeling more common sense. That was a pointless waste of bullets. Kraven began to take a step back, he knew this wouldn't end well, it was her turn now. The man took another step back as she ranted, before sh started throwing projectiles at him, both blasts and building rubble "SHIT!" the man jumped into a building, an old wrecked one, but at least it was cover. The man continued to run through them, moving from building to building as Ivy blew them up or simply destroyed them. Eventually, he decided to hide in a hill of rubble, it was time for Plan B. Kraven activated his communicator "Renier... Plan B..." "Of course sir." and just like that, one of the blimps that Kraven had used to transmit his fight with The Don began to turn. It was heading right towards Arma. Kraven immediately stood up, standing right atop of the hill of rubble "Look familiar!? BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!" The blimp was heading right towards Arma, it seemed to be remote controlled, and unless it was completely obliterated somehow it wouldn't veer off course from Arma. It was trying to crash right into her.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:43 pm

Armageddon

Arma was happily attempting to blow up the building Kraven was in when suddenly...BLIMP. For a second, she went back to her regular Ivy, the one that was terrified of that vehicle. She curled into a ball and started trembling, looking like a helpless child as she wept and was absolutely terrified.

"I can't- I don't- I can't even- Bl-bli-blimpppp.."

Ivy sounded panicked and definitely incapacitated...the blimp was her weakness. She could not even bring herself to open her eyes and try to blast the thing out of the air, she was frozen with fear.

"Wait..blimp?"

Whatever had clicked back when she had destroyed Meili, it did it again, and Ivy snapped back to Arma, the light in her eyes changing immediately. She faced the blimp with raging eyes

"WE MEET AGAIN, OLD FOE!"

She yelled at the blimp, using her most dramatic voice, which as this point sounded crazier than normal. She then started blasting at the blimp indiscriminately, making sound effects as she did so.

"RATATATATATATA! PEW PEW PEW PEW! BOOOM!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next