Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // The Streets

+11
robert200110
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Inspector Lestrade
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
Dane Nerro
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
15 posters

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 2 Empty Re: Inner City // The Streets

Post  Dane Nerro Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:55 pm

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 2 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433
Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

"Alright assholes! Wreck the place!!!!" Akuryo ordered as his army flooded the street to start wrecking the houses, killing lesser criminals that lived in them, and trying to get notice from Worm.

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:21 pm

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 2 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo came in with the rest of Akuryo`s army, and quickly sumbled onto a clearing into the sidewalk and took a deep breath. She had sensed a small moment of clarity when Elliot, Akuryo, and Bunny were speaking earlier, but that was all down the drain now. She leaned against the stone wall of a rotting building and looked out at the wreckage that occured from a single man`s orders. A bit of fire already; and not even a sign of Elliot. The air stunk within minutes of the early scent of decomposition. The bluenette exhaled heavily and took her handgun out from her jacket pocket, keeping it in hand as she made her way through the chaos, but stuck close to walls at all times.

As a member of Paladin, she was perfectly capable of holding her own. She specialized in firearms, close quarters combat, and strategy; which was part of the reason she was picked for this mission in the first place. They couldn`t send someone who couldn`t hold off a few criminals into a whole city of them. Silently, she watched from the side, not wanting to make herself too noticeable. She frowned as she looked down at herself; her tan suit had splashed of red along the ends of her pant legs, and black smudges scattered on the rest of it. Disappointed, She kept her finger on the trigger and watched for any signs of Conqueror Worm members whose attention was called by the wreckage.

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 2 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:42 pm

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 2 BunnyMio
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny arrived and walked over to Elliot. She leaned up against the wall and stayed there, crossing her arms. She didn't say anything, but she did have her guns on her just in case.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 2 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:48 pm

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 2 Elliot_zps24ede49f

Inferno
Elliot Payne
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot just stood there awkwardly in front of Bunny, he didn't do well with the opposite sex, especially the ones like her. He just stood there doing nothing, awkwardly looking away from her "So... uhm..." Elliot wanted to start a conversation in the midst of this chaos, but couldn't really think of what to say "Uh... I like... fire." he told her nodding to himself. Then he awkwardly scooted to the side, thinking of a way to get out of this conversation "I know...!" Elliot went around the alley gathering some things and managed to make a home-made bomb, he was good at such things, then tossed it into a nearby building setting it ablaze "Woooooo~! Hahahahahahah..." he gazed at the fire as he laughed to himself.

"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:12 am

BunnyMio

Bunny rose as eyebrow at Elliot, and then chuckled.
"Sugah, you need to relax." she rubbed his shoulder a bit. She watched the bomb go off and how excited he got. "Well, you sir are quite the pyro...I like something more like this." Bunny went to a desicrated lamp post and grabbed it with one hand. She pulled it out of the ground, easily, and threw it into a building. She dusted herself off and laughed. "That is gonna hurt in the morning." she said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  [KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:07 am

ENTER, Vero Geeste, Subject8dj/0g8

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 2 Qfms

Mysterious Robed Man
Vero Geeste - 'Indalecio'

A robed man was sitting, reading a book that looks oddly like an occult book, he looked like he was on medication, something for his vivid imaginations, his psychotic episodes and utter blood lust for blood and destruction, to the naked eye, looked weak, sickly and tame, but inside was a different story. "One plus one makes two, three plus three makes six... Add them both makes seven... seven.. lucky number... Brother, don't worry, I am here, I am your seven... dah, nuh, nuh.." he was speaking in creepy like nursery rhymes, it felt like a mild case of dementia, speaking to himself.
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa

http://solarii.org/ashgames/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:41 am

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 2 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433
Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo smiled as he soon ran on ahead to try and get his feed from other humans that managed to escape the carnage. He used his knives to kill and flay his prey, slowly getting doused in their blood as he drank straight from the neck wounds. When he had his fill, he walked out of the house and soon over to where Elliot was in the shadows as the buildings began to come down with ease. "So...when will they arrived?" Said a blood covered freak of nature, also known as Akuryo.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:51 am

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot simply watched as Bunny threw a freaking lamp post "Holy..." he reminded himself not to piss her off. Then Akuryo came along, suddenly the guy he hated was a welcome friend "HELLO AKURYO!" he yelled, his breathing from his gas mask got heavier. Akuryo had a point "We need to point out that... this is a riot against Conqueror Worm... Akuryo... you've always had a flare for the dramatic... do you think you can come up with something to send a message?" he asked his comrade. Where was Jo? She must have been hiding somewhere, Elliot found it very odd that she always stayed away from their more violent activities.

"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:08 am

BunnyMio

"What? Never see a girl pull a lamp post out of the ground?" she asked, and rolled her eyes. "No one has..." she thought to herself. As they talked, she walked over and tapped Elliot on the shoulder. "I could kill someone and plaster the corpse on their window...with a message or something." she said. "It's still a message, I guess."

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 2 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:30 am

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 2 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life

Jo began to have a hard time keeping focus. Sure, everyone else here was probably used to the smell of rotting people, but despite the countless situations in which she dealt with corpses, they still made her queasy. She gripped her handgun tightly with both hands as she waded through the destruction for a slightly safer area. Notice the absence of the word safe. No where was truly safe.

Her eyes caught on Elliot, Akuryo, and Bunny again and she tried to make her way to them. It helped that they were in an alley where the sound of screams wouldn`t muffle her ears to the annoying extent they already were. She overheard part of their conversation, though; they were talking about how to draw the attention of Conquerer Worm. "Ok; Listen, My suit has scorch marks on it and someone puked blood on me. The sooner we can get our message across the better. Their tower is right over there; maybe get your guys to chant? Damage the building, throw some rocks. Or..." She mused silently for a moment, then looked back at the trio. "If we`re gonna make this more fucked up than it already is, capture a Conqueror Worm goon and threaten him loudly. Crucify him in front of the base if they don`t come out of their holes."

It was a bit scary how much she was getting into this. But, these guys were criminals. Barely human. Who would miss them if a few died?  

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 2 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f

[ ooc; sorry to bunch them all together again :/ ]

Last edited by Emu Queen on Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:38 am

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot listened to Bunny, yeah, they definitely needed to send a message, something big to get them pissed off, but they weren't quite there. Then came Jo, Homewrecker, who seemed very upset that someone messed up her suit. She was quite scary, suddenly Akuryo didn't seem like the craziest one in the group, Elliot took note never to burn her clothes or something. But she presented an interesting idea, yes, the rioters needed to chant stuff against the Worms, but she had another idea, take a goon from Conqueror Worm and torture him in front of their building. Yes, that was a good idea, Elliot turned to Akuryo "Akuryo... I believe you can supply the victim and torture... no?"

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:52 am

Inspector Lestrade wrote:
Inner City // The Streets  - Page 2 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Victor saw the chaos and snarled,"Vulture Team..."He said as he slunk into the shadows to keep watch, out of sight,"Can;t get into that fight...not without back up..."He said, his genius mind working out ways to signal the others,"Alright...do they know I'm with Worm?"He asked himself as he looked around,"No...better not risk that...dammit...can;t think without the music...not enough screaming..."
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:24 am

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 2 <a href=Inner City // The Streets  - Page 2 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
Mocha Deren
Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse
Mocha was right behind Ripper, and she thought it was funny that he thought that he was all alone. "Ripper... Here for back up..." Mocha said in a quiet, but she made sure not to be to close to Ripper. She didn't want him attacking her now, did she? She stayed in the shadows, her dark skin being used as a sure way to camouflage herself. She saw that it was Vulture team that was out there, and she knew that she couldn't risk getting caught. She was with Jade and everyone knew that if your with Jade your either his biddy, or part of Conquer Worm.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:11 pm

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Victor simply nodded to her, focusing on what he could do,"We need to signal the others not to come out...it's a trap..."He said looking at her.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:41 pm

Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo heard his allies speak before he chuckled softly and soon said, "I sure as hell can Elliot.....wanna know something more fun?" He asked them as he pulled out a leg and began to eat it happily. "The last human I tortured before I got arrested, I was slowly eating them alive~ we're gonna need some adrenaline shots....anyone got the hook up on those?" He asked as a few of his goons appeared and handed him three needles in total. "Perfect~"

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:13 pm

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot nodded to Akuryo "Fucked up even by my standards... but good... just find a footman... no one important... and bring them here..." Elliot told Akuryo, then pointed to a little heightened ground that would make for a perfect stage in the streets "Over there... you guys can put on a show..." he told them as he stayed in the shadows "Me and Bunny can keep guard... our footmen can continue the riot and make some noise..." Elliot looked to Bunny "Do you think you can rally our footmen...?" he asked as he leaned against a wall of the alley, hopefully Homewrecker's idea would work, if Conqueror Worm was paying attention, this would get them to act.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:50 pm

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 2 <a href=Inner City // The Streets  - Page 2 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
Mocha Deren
"Ripper... I can't go out there because I'm too well known since I'm Jade's nurse... Your not too well known yet, so you stand a chance... Do you have anything to communicate with while I go back to base to warn everyone?" Mocha asked in a very quiet voice. Her reddish eyes scanning Eliot and Akuryo, those guys were the vets of Vulture. She then looked over to see Bunny, and Jo, along with another male she didn't recognize. She knew that Bunny had the Conquer Worms eye, but it looked like Vulture paid her off somehow to work for them. She didn't really know Jo that well other then her background was a little shaky in her opinion. She had to know. The voice of the creator told her so. She was glad that Team Vulture didn't see them yet, and thanked their puppet masters for the mercy, at least for now. "Or I can get me a sniper rifle..." Mocha wondered out loud while pressed against the wall.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:16 pm

BunnyMio

"I joined 30 seconds again Elliot, I don't think they'll listen to a noob Vulture like me." she said, leaning next to him on the wall. "If they have noticed, they would be around right now. Us staying out of sight is a pretty okay idea." she looked at the man. "So, still frightened of me?" she asked, grinning.

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 2 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:39 pm

i`d give my life

A small smile cracked on Jo`s face as Akuryo and Elliot seemed to agree with her. The smile quickly disappeared as Akuryo brought a human leg from seemingly no where and began to snack on it. Jo`s face paled, and she involuntarily moved a hand to her mouth and averted her gaze. "Just... Akuryo, don`t take it too far when you`re up there, okay? I can verbally threaten whilst you look creepy, if you want. Remember; only kill the guy as a last resort. You need to drag it out as long as possible." She reminded the cannibal, whom she refused to look in the eye at the moment. "Now let`s find a guy; I`ll stay close behind you."

This was good. Despite the smell of rotting flesh and the man eating a human leg, these were good conditions. At least if anyone had any doubts on if she was really with Vulture Team or not, this would prove it to them. She felt a tinge of disgust inside her for letting this happen to another human being, but even those goons had to commit some horrible crime to get in here in the first place. They all deserved what they had coming. 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:02 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 2 PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

Ivy ran into the streets, still bleeding from where Kraven had stabbed her, but not seeming to notice it as she spotted the chaos and grinned maniacally.

"I'M BATMAN!"

She shrieked, then joined in the destruction, spotting her fellow Vultures and waving at them as she randomly broke stuff, including people's bones.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:30 pm

Inspector Lestrade wrote:

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper scanned the area,"Get back to the others, keep an eye on the buildings three clicks the the east...I'll make some sparks fly to let you guys know I'm alright...but if get caught I'm gonna make them think I defected...let them think I work for them now..."He said looking at her, his eyes dead serious,"You understand Nurse?"
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:34 pm

Akuryō
The pained Knife

He listened to Elliot before nodding slightly as he then looked to Bunny and handed her one of his knives. "That's the symbol of command in Vultures....even starter vultures like you will have a commanding state so long as you hold that knife." He told her as he then looked around for a Worm grunt to kill before he spotted one. He was wondering how the grunt from earlier got him the leg and soon said, "Welp...there's one we can torture...and I even have his leg." He said before biting off a big chunk from the leg.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:09 pm

Mocha Deren
Mocha nodded to Ripper, and gave one last look before scampering off to the base. She had to tell the Doctor to be prepared.
*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:47 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny took the knife.
"Okay...but I have one of those." she said, twirling her knife out. "Alright, give me a second." she got into a place engulfed in shadows, only Elliot could really make her out. "ALRIGHT VULTURES! YOU HEARD THE MAN! It's time to take back this city! It's time to take these worms down!" she commanded, trying her best to rally. "If we don't act now, these worms are going to take control, and make out lives even more of a hell then it already is! We need to strike now!" Bunny stopped for a moment. "Now I need to apply something for the crazies out there...I know!" she smiled as a nice crazy thought hit her. "Rest in peace Harriet..." "If we don't act now, they will let loose pink elephants on parade! And those elephants will steal all the mustard! Your cornbeef sandwiches will be bland FOREVER!" She started to heard cries of approval, and hopped back down to Elliot. "I think that went well."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:44 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 2 PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

Ivy heard Bunny's speech and started making even more noise, spreading even more chaos and whatnot.

"I don't even like mustard!"

She cried, mostly to herself, but she liked having something to do. After a while, she caught herself feeling something she hadn't experienced in a while...she missed Duda and Ryder. It was probably because the lack of blood was making her not act like herself, but she cartwheeled her way out of the huge crowd, kicking people out of the way as she went, then quickly exited the streets.

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next