Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // The Streets

+11
robert200110
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Inspector Lestrade
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
Dane Nerro
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
15 posters

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 3 Empty Re: Inner City // The Streets

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:31 pm

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 3 Elliot_zps24ede49f

Inferno
Elliot Payne
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot stayed in the shadows, he just ignored Bunny and kept in the dark alley, if anyone from Conqueror Worm showed up whilst Jo and Akuryo put up a show, Elliot would take care of them. He mumbled something under his breathe after Bunny did her speech, and then watched Akuryo and Jo, hopefully they would get the show started quickly, the more time they took to prepare the show, the worse things were probably gonna pan out. Even if Conqueror Worm seemed to be ignoring them, they were at least watching, right?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:06 pm

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 3 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433
Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

Akuryo finally swallowed up the piece of leg and walked over to the already dying man as he picked him up and carried him over to what remained of a small stage. "Alright ya son of a bitch! You have been chosen by the Vultures as a nice meal! Jo, my lovely assistant, please come here!" He yelled out to her as he was still holding the man's severed leg. Akuryo managed to somehow stop the man from bleeding out for now with something blocking the blood passageway, in a small word, he is using a brand of plywood from the stage itself to be pressed against the stump of a thigh to keep the blood from coming out in high amounts.

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:17 pm

Inspector Lestrade wrote:
Inner City // The Streets  - Page 3 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

From his vantage point Victor saw the sight of cannibalism,"Sick fucks..."He said as he moved to another rooftop, making a few sparks along the way to show his compatriots that he was still down there.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:31 pm

H a n n i b a l    K r i e g
"A Megalodon with Megalomania"
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤
Inner City // The Streets  - Page 3 5f31c026-d40e-4aa9-8fd2-d66441d5b74e_zps82de7fef
◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
┏━━━━━

Hannibal sat on a broken ledge, of a run down church overlooking the havoc. He sighed. "Least when I held a revolution we had real fun. We burned the whole town down, ripped out throats and hung our enemies by metal wire by their toes! This is just a bunch of brats causing a temper tantrum the size of their inflated egos..." He held his chin in the cusp of his hand wondering.
He felt no pleasure in doing this, but he had to enforce the way of the Conqueror...Unless his 'friends' would get a little hasty

He walked in the streets, hands in his pockets among the chaos..a lone vulture wield the legendary pipe of who-the-hell-do-think-you-are aimed at the Shark. The Shark, scared and frightened twisted his neck in an amazing feat ripping out the man's jugular vein intact.
The man hunch over as his vein was ripped from his neck before his very eyes by a pale white man.  
"Hrmph" Hannibal looked at the man as contorted his spine back into place.
He steadily threw the man down as he began to track the vein down his neck. He squeezed it before the fool's eyes as he began to dig his nails into it..The man writhed in pain as he slammed his foot
"Shut up!" Hannibal slammed his head back on the concrete  "I'm teach you a lesson!" He began to track the vein to his skull. The began to snap off the pieces of the man's skull..it leaked the gray matter of his mind.
"Thank me, Thank me like a lord and savior! I could have saved you from the wasteland!" He slammed his head again
"THANK ME!" He hollered
"THANK ME!"
"THANK ME, YOUR LORD!"
He proclaimed as his chunk brain slid out like a feeble worm....like a lower slug, Hannibal sneered as he lap up a piece between his teeth, he gnawed on it like a stick of gum
Hannibal's face was dirtier by the ordeal, but he understood the situation...Animals needed to be put down and given the proper punishment
━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:39 pm

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 3 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo followed behind as Akuryo scampered into the chaos again to find their victim; and she gave a quick wave to Bunny and Elliot as they left. She still refused to look at him so long as he was nomming away on a human leg, and instead decided to keep her gaze on the ground. She had to look up, however, when Akuryo pointed out a good victim. Whom was missing a leg. Her eyes flickered between the man and Akuryo`s hand for a moment.

She jumped as from behind her, she heard Bunny screaming what she guessed was a psychopath`s version of a battle cry. Something about mustard. Man, fuck mustard. Her attention was called back as Akuryo called to her.  "Yeah, don`t call me that." She muttered to him quickly as she tried to assist him in carrying the man onstage. She watched the raven haired male carefully, her eyebrow lifting as he somehow managed to prolong his life by stopping the bleeding from his thigh with plywood. What.

"Do you have another knife on you?" She asked, and didn`t wait for an answer before going on. "Look, what you`re gonna do is just not kill him. You hear me? If his heart stops beating, it`s your head. Just take your knife and hold it to his neck. If they don`t show themselves soon, make a few cuts where you`ll know it hurts. Do you understand?" She went on for confirmation. She really didn`t like this feeling; telling one criminal what to do to another criminal. Technically, Akuryo had seniority over Jo, so it wasn`t her place to be giving him commands, but she just didn`t want him to go to far. They had one shot at this. If only because it would be sloppy to kill one guy and move on to another. 

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 3 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:48 pm

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 3 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433
Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo sighed before he pulled out a buttlerfly knife and grabbed the man by the hair, forcing him to look up as he held the blade to his neck. "Now we play the boring waiting game." Akuryo sarcastically said, in his mind however, he loved the feeling of the blade to a man's neck, just like how his mother was killed by him. As he kept the knife to the guy's throat, waiting and watching.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:21 pm

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 3 5f31c026-d40e-4aa9-8fd2-d66441d5b74e_zps82de7fef
┏━━━━━

The shark swam through the crowds, killing passerbyers in fell swoops of his odd strength arms. Slashing right through them without effort. The Great White was doused in Red. The King had come.

As entrails and various bone littered across his shoulders and neck he stopped to look at Akuryo. He spat a tooth at the man's feet. "Greets, my enemy. Terribly sorry we had to meet like this. But I fear your revolt ends here....Runaway now, so you can go back to the bottom of the food chain, for the top has come to rule again."
He cracked his knuckles as a herd of guard surrounded him each with pieces of human flesh betwixt their razor sharp teeth. Each seemed armed to the teeth and military trained. This was Hannibal's platoon, The Deep.
Hannibal was reaching a near orgasm, as he smiled as he brushed his cheek on the wind pipe of a recently kill woman...He looked at the Vultures with contempt and yet hunger
"The feeding frenzy has begun!" He cackled

━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:38 pm

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 3 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life

Jo looked at Akuryo and sighed. "If you`re that bored, you can do whatever you want so long as you do not kill him. Cut off his nose or something; it won`t be as threatening if I just stand her taking." She said to him, then looked out with cold eyes to the chaos. No megaphone. Nothing to amplify her voice but her own self. This was gonna hurt. "Good to go.."

"Hey Conquerer Worm!" She shouted, throat already burning. "Will you stand idly by while your comrade falls before us?! For every moment any of you respond, we will resume our torture of your soldier!" She felt sick, these words didn`t slip off the tongue as smoothly as she had wished. She had to get into the mindset of the criminally insane to say this, and it was hard. "We refuse to be your dogs! We will not be oppressed, and you cannot pay any more of us off! We will not be controlled by a group of power-hungry worms! Your very name correlates to your nature, as evidence to your 'Great Leader' who is too afraid to show his face!!" This went on, and the Vulture team foot goons in the crowd followed along with anticipation; chanting, screaming, murdering.

And then, Jo was stopped by a new voice. Hannibal Krieg. He stood at over a towering 6 feet and was doused in the remains and blood of his enemies. Jo could take on a lot of crooks by herself, but this guy was an entirely different ball game. She gripped her handgun tightly, her knuckles turning a fleshy white color. She aimed at the Shark`s head with a shaking motion in her arm. "That was quick." She muttered, then looked at Akuryo. "Handle him?"

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 3 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:53 pm

Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo saw the man and grinned as he cut the man's throat to kill him as he stood up before Hannibal. "With pleasure~" He said before he yanked on his left hand once. There was a small sound, and before any of the platoon on the stand could do anything, the deep were pierced through the back of their necks, causing instantaneous death before he drew out his Bone butterfly Knife. "Shall we dance then...mr Hannibal?" He asked with a sadistice, red-teethed grin as he was ready for the blood frenzy he's been wanting.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:11 pm

┏━━━━━

As his expendable soldier fell he looked back..Small insertion
He smirked as he ran towards Akuryo tossing a few harmless bodies it the air as he did. What will happen to them, who knows...Hannibal dashed towards Akuryo as he spun a woman's head like a morning star. He slammed her upper jaw down unto him like a comet colliding to the earth "You do not appreciate the flesh! That's why!.." The morning star head reach high up in the sky and grasped the bodies from their flight slamming them down. A few pins hung on to the teeth of the skull Hannibal had.
"Your flesh has become unsavory" He finished his sentence as he rolled back

━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:15 pm

i`d give my life

Jo watched the confrontation, her grip fixed on her firearm as she slowly waded away from the duo. Her eyes then shifted to the crowd of Vultures who had been previously watching her speech, and her eyes sparkled as an idea struck her mind. "Sic him!" She shouted, lowering her gun to point to Hannibal. A good 80 goons emerged from the crowd, lunging themselves at the Shark-like man. He could probably take them all on, but all she wanted to do was give Akuryo a bit of an upper hand.

She backed away further from the two males and kept her aim locked on Hannibal.

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:40 pm

Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo watched him swing the girl's head as he was quick in movement to slash Alex upwards and decimated the jaw as he parried the strike. He soon managed to cut the hinge of the woman's skull's left jaw to make it open as the guy swung upwards. He saw 80 vultures come to the fray as he grinned and did a few backflips before jumping into the air. As he did so, he threw a few regular Butterfly knives at Hannibal while he managed to get out of the blast radius of the small presents.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:56 pm

┏━━━━━

He was surrounded by more eighty somewhat men. He felt annoyed. He snatched the knives from the air and flung them back at his little duelist
"How dare you...!" His teeth were bare. Eyes seemed almost feral. Instinct had taken over. He dashed toward the fray of men. He let out a loud roar as it shook the eardrums of the soldiers.  Sent his fist straight into a soldier's chest breaking the sternum and smashing the man's heart. A real heart breaker. Hannibal roared as he flung the body into the center of the crowd. Still holding onto the man's crushed heart.
Another pin. It was Hannibal's own. As the body landed a large fragmented explosion happen scattering human remains every where. eighty men to turn to one big stain. Hannibal noticed some stragglers limped about. He pounding of a heart attracted the predator, a rush.
He pounce on the crippled man tearing him limb from limb
Another roar as he snatched the man by his neck and started to thrash about like a ravenous shark, he tore the man part by his jaws. The poor victim turned to a small strands of meat that entered Hannibal's mouth.
Instinct had cleared.
"Terribly, sorry...It seems I lost control..." He wiped his mouth spreading blood across his cheek. "But come on then. Have at me!" He beckoned Akuryo
━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:03 pm

Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo grinned as he deflected the three knives with Alex as he watched the men all die before he pulled out a second Butterfly knife. "Why don't you charge at me again~ unless you're afraid of losing more than your head weapon!" He called out to him as he spun his butterfly knife around in a few circles.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:21 pm

┏━━━━━

"For a revolutionist you're not that filled with bravado...neither smarts." He pulled a knife from the rubble. A combat knife. Hannibal dragged the knife across his own skin, not even a scratch. He walked over to Akuryo.
"I gave you a choice, remember that." He entered a martial arts stance. Muy thai. He swung his powerful leg towards Akuryo. A water testing shot.
━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:33 pm

Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo watched him swing his leg as he was able to jump dodge the mid-strike kick before he aimed a feint kick towards his skull. Hit or not, he'd turn it into a back step to push himself away from the large man. He has heard alot about this man and wanted to test the rumors.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:51 pm

┏━━━━━

He took advantage of the testing of might. He smacked the kick from his face as he traveled under leg of his challenger unleashing a fury of concrete hard punches toward his enemy's nose. Hannibal didn't smile nor showed enjoyment. It seemed he was in a trance.
Hannibal recollected his days as a boy in war. This battle was nothing. Hannibal felt no danger. Only faint sparks of a small bird to a shark.
"Watch your right!" He said as he swung his combat knight to the left aiming for his skull. His eyes were empty and filled with boredom, it was an insult to him to fight such a weakling in his mind......

━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:00 pm

Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo was hit a few times in the face, mainly at the nose, but he was able to block the rest with his steel knives to ensure that it wouldn't break. It did bend however, but Akuryo was no fool to trickery as he ducked down low, sliding to the left as he soon slashed upwards along one of the cracks of his muscles, where it was the weakest. If it managed to connect, it'd be sure to create a crack in the man's hard skin before he would then strike at spot where no muscle could exist directly on it, the area near the Xiphoid process area.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:21 pm

┏━━━━━

Hannibal still the same grimace, it lightened only a tiny bit as the Akuryo's blade drew close. "Hrmph". So he's aiming at my lesser protect parts, I bet he thinks I'm fighting at my worse too... A crack was heard from Hannibal as his body contorted swam about over Akuryo.
"You think I'm the same as you, a big guy with a big ego...Your brashness is incredible stupendous. I'm a world threat, boy. I threatened the UN and the rest of the free world. You think a household murderer from one of your drama television shows could kill me, I think not!."

He began to realign his body to it's natural proportions. "There's more distance between me and you there is the Sky and the Deep Blue!" He stood still his eyes looked at Akuryo mocking him. "You just know how to kill, not even one mixed unit tactic in your mind. I held revolutions and toppled a country while you were still shitting diapers!" Hannibal checked his combat jeans. There. A handgun. "Vultures always feed off the kills the big men leave behind. It's time for you to be for for them!" He held he gun and knife in a combat stance firing off 3 or 4 bullets toward him.

━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:56 pm

Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo's eyes widened as he was shot 3 to 4 times in the chest as he dropped backwards, 'Akuryo's blood' was oozing out of the chest wounds as he seemed dead. If Elliot was watching, he'd know that there something off about this 'dead' Akuryo as he had his eyes closed. He really did seem to be dead.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:15 pm

┏━━━━━

Hannibal was cautious around the dead Akuryo. He aimed the gun near Akuryo ear. "I'll blow out you eardrums. Your motion control will fail and you'll be a sitting duck.." Hannibal warned him, his eyes seemed more like a heartless dictator now more than anything. "Oops, I meant vulture. Don't worry your friends will eat the road kill that you will become." He walked toward him, setting his giant boots on his arms
"Hello...Sorry the number you have dialed is not in service." He said shooting the gun next to his ears, began to mimic a woman's voice in a polite manner.  "We can't hear you now, leave a message after the flatline"
He aimed the gun at Akuryo's head "Beeeep" He readied his finger on the trigger. One final shot, let's see what he's gonna do next

━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:30 pm

Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo opened his eyes as he grinned at the man before he moved his free left leg to the side and slammed it heel first onto one of the diagonal boards. The area of the board was near Akuryo and Hannibal as it came with such force towards his hand and knocked the gun out of his hands. Akuryo's right hand was still pinned, but he grabbed a nearby wire as he pulled on it as a knife shot out of one of the buildings towards Hannibal silently. It was one of the smaller knives as it was trying to go for Hannibal's left eye.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:39 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 3 PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

Ivy appeared in the streets once more, this time actually headed somewhere, but as the chaos was still going on, a wide grin was painted onto her face. A revolution? SCORE!
She saw the epic battle going on between Akuryo and Hannibal and had to stop and stare for a moment.

Those two are meant for each other!

She thought, then ran to where they were fighting, coming out of where none of them would have seen her before if they were as concentrated on the fight as they looked. She then rapidly wrapped her arms around both, somehow managing to avoid their nice pointy weapons that were being thrown around, and forced them closer to each other, attempting an embrace.

"HANNIKURYO FOR LIFE!"

She shrieked, blending their names together since she had been in No Man's Land long enough to know most of its inhabitants.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:44 pm

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 3 LeonKuwata_zps147bb2ca

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

Ryder looked around warily at the chaos that enveloped the streets as he carefully trailed behind Ivy. He had stopped at one point in an alleyway to grab a spare piece of rusty pipe he'd found lying around--it could substitute for a bat, and so he'd be able to defend himself if need be. He continued to follow Ivy, up until he saw Hannibal and Akuryo fighting--and then saw Ivy run up to them and give them what looked like a big bear hug. "...Well shit." He approached carefully, wanting to somehow communicate to Ivy to get out of there, but really not wanting to get involved in the fight. It'd be a huge drag to have to fight for his life AGAIN. Once in a day was plenty, thank you very much. He kept his distance from them, but was sending Ivy discreet hand signals to move away from the two--though it was unclear if she was paying attention or not.

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:45 pm

Inner City // The Streets  - Page 3 42a2b539-18b9-4843-ae10-4d323c99bfa8_zpsd475fd70

Duda Teixeira Graziano
A Lokka
"I swear, I was sooooo close to a Nobel Peace Prize, FOR REAL!"

Duda was being dragged by Ivy into the streets. Once the dynamic duo reached the streets, they were separated by the crowd and Ivy's own energy as she saw the Hannikuryo fight. Duda tried to follow Ivy but the crowd was too chaotic, so she had to resort to circus-jumping and maneuvering around everyone until she could see her " little sister".

"IVYKINS! You're like Cupid! They should totally smoke daisies together!"

She cried, approving of Ivy's match-making skills.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next