Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

+11
dbzhardcore
Emu Queen
LadyNightshade8703
RichNuttyTaste
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
15 posters

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 25 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:41 am

Taka
Simon's Hawk
Caw

Taka, the hawk took to the air, letting out a marvelous caw as he followed the ribbons. Soon, he himself started to glow, and a lite blue ribbon flew from him and into the air. He landed on Gunnar's head, resting. Yes, he was content on Gunnar's head. He was an animal, but he had been around humans enough to know what they wanted. He wanted to live for humans to live.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 25 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:42 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 25 Chelsea202_zpsbd7b174c

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

"Jo...?" Chelsea looked up to the sky as she heard Jo's voice, and listened to what she said. This was it--Jo was right. She was taking her final stand--and all of them needed to help her. As she saw energies flying out of others, she too raised her hand, a light green energy making its way up from her as she gave a confident smile to the sky. She seemed to be holding in a great shout as she felt like a weight was being lifted from her, and she clutched her laptop case with her free hand as she shouted up to Jo.
"J-Jo...KICK HIS ASS!"
She didn't even feel bad about cursing this time, either.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:44 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 25 Tumblr_n6bac3ZC4P1tz9lb9o4_500
Marko Cuthbert
The Kindest Clueless Klepto
"We're friends... right?"
"Um... Well..." he stammered more than usual. "Well, I-I-I was trying to hurt the robots, a-and I tried to drop a building on them..." He started to get really uncomfortable, and visibly so. "...so I blew up a f-f-furnace, and that b-blew me through a wall..."

Then he heard a voice and turned his head skyward. What I'm fighting for... It isn't for Elise anymore. Now, I'm fighting for myself. And only myself. With a loud CRACK, he thrust both hands in the sky. Eyes watering from the pain of a worsened shoulder, he didn't care anymore. This was for his own good, and for everyone's good. "TUEZ HOSTIE DE PUTAIN DE MERDE!" he cried out in his mother tongue, thick with Walloon accent. "L'UNION FAIT LA FORCE!"

Light grey energy rose out of his hands.

Last edited by Vladislavich on Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:45 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 25 Gunnar109_zps5232ee95

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar had been about to sit down to let Mocha patch him up--when he heard Jo's voice. He hesitated--what made them human...? For a brief moment, then, an image of him with Willow and Holden flashed through his head...they had all been so happy together...and yet now, even with Holden dead, they still lived. They had to live on...for him. That was the only option--that was what Holden would have wanted...they had to live their lives...!
Gunnar felt Taka land on his head, then he thrust his own hand up into the air, a serious look on his face as he looked to the sky, seeing a dark purple energy flying up into the air from him.

"To live on, even in crisis...that is what makes us human...and we WILL survive...!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:49 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 25 Bravery101_zpsbdeb0853

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery looked up as he heard Jo's words, positively beaming--words like that could never come from a villain. Never. He immediately stood up taller, throwing both of his hands into the air and shouting,
"I swear, we're gonna save everyone! And that's a hero's promise! I don't have to be super just to be a hero--and I'm plenty happy just being able to save people!" Bravery thought about Rourke, and Atticus, and all of his friends in No Man's Land--he thought about Gabriel, and how precious he was to him--and he knew that he had to live on. They all had to--and together, he was sure they could. A bright blue energy burst forth from him, and he gave a quiet laugh, feeling as thought a weight had been lifted from his shoulders. "We can do it...!"

Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:49 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 25 Mushishi_ginko_by_janemere-d7mc3av
Atlas Omnison & Scarecrow
The Loneless Wanderer & The Ebony Wanderer

Atlas sat there meditating... In sync with his other half... he and Scarecrow sometime ago began calming their breathing and heartbeat to ensure they healed properly... their mind as well as their body was still under so much stress after the battle with the robots, and Rommels, and cloned peoples... they used the medical supplies Jack left near them to reset the bone into their and and cast their hand and rubbed some salve on their ribs to stop the pain... then he heard Jo's Voice! He raised his one good arm and winced as he tried to raise the second... Allow Me! Scarecrow said lifting their hands with him... Here Lady Josephine!Take What's LEFT! Aaaaaahhhh! they groaned releasing all the power they could muster with their pain in flux!!

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:53 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 25 Justus45_zps3654c7ce

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus' eyes widened as he heard Jo's words in his head--and he immediately stood up in response, his hand thrust up into the air--the obviously cybernetic hand at that--and immediately, a blindingly bright azure hued light began ribboning up from him into the sky. Still, he didn't look at the sky. He looked at Matthias.
"It's true that we all experience loss, Matthias...it's because we're only human...! But it matters not! Even humans can work through storms! You do not need to fear the lightning that those clouds bring! Simply force your way through! You're alive, and that's all that matters--it doesn't matter that somebody tried to fool us! I thought that maybe I was a fake a little while ago--but it isn't true! I AM HUMAN! I PROCLAIM THAT WITH ALL OF MY MIGHT, I AM JUSTUS MAXIMUS PHILO MARCELLUS VII, AND I AM HUMAAAAN!" He reached down, helping Matthias up with his free hand, and giving him a confident smile. "Times might be hard, yes--but I promise, I will never abandon you, Matthias! Never! So please--lift your head! All will be well--I swear it!"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:02 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 25 568410dz
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I have people I care about and I am going to protect them.
Nates Theme-DOA
 Nate smiled at Chelsea. Despite still being worried, he was feeling better. When he thought about it, Nate was starting to feel more and more like they all had managed to do some good today.
Thanks, Chelsea. I think so too.We all worked really hard today and it did a lot of good. Even if something else does happen, I'm still going to fight to protect as many people as I can.
Nate looked up in surprise as he suddenly heard Jos voice. So she was okay. He smiled at that thought. Good. He felt tears start to form as he thought about her words.
She was right. He was human. They all were and they all could be so pathetic. He knew he could feel that way. Before joining Vulture, he'd tried considering himself a protector. He'd wanted so dearly to be able to protect Elisa and mom, and he hadn't been able to help either. He'd failed the only two people who'd ever mattered. Yet he was still alive. People still cared about him and whether he lived or died. He still had something of a home, something of a family, even in a hell like No Mans Land. He looked in Jack and Atlas direction, smiling as the tears fell. He would be able to protect them this time. Somehow he would.
After blaming himself for months, he'd finally accepted he couldn't have done a thing to change anything that had happened, moms death,Elisas disappearance. He tried to wipe the tears from his eyes as he thought this, raising the other arm. A  soft blue ribbon of energy floated away as Nate worked to wipe his tears, feeling lighter than he had in months.  

Good luck, Jo. You can do this. We can all make it through this!  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:07 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 25 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika heard the voice and looked up and raised her hand because why the hell not, as purple energy seemed to drain from her she smiled feeling slightly more tired then she did before but considerably less annoyed and far less likely to shoot anyone (even if she didn't have any more bullets to shoot with) and went back to smoking her cigarette and looked at Isaac again "I don't know whats going on but I'm game..... now getting back to the topic at hand are you and Buddi a couple?"                        

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:16 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 25 Buddi9_zpsb23585eb

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi had stirred awake just a bit after the battle had already ended-- and had been chilling near where Jack and Mocha had patched everyone up, he himself wrapped in different kinds of bandages. He missed a lot.
He seemed to have dazed off some, not even having the energy to go check on Isaac or look for Emilia or any of the things he usually would have done-- but he was certainly woken up by the sudden voice in her head. He recognized this... it was the boss, wasn`t it--?
"Ah..." He glanced up at the sky, quietly contemplating. What made them human...? This was a question that had been on his mind since he had escaped Black Dragon, what felt like years ago... what did he have to do to be considered human again...?
He had grown and adapted so much-- he had hoped he could finally be considered human again. His past didn`t get to decide what it was that made him 'human'-- his actions now did. His thirst for knowledge and expansion of mind did-- the consciousness and love and admiration he felt for his friends and allies. He wouldn`t leave a single one of them, even if his life depended on it-- and he couldn`t help but be proud of that fact.
He weakly lifted his arm, and an orange streak of light drifted up into the air. "Just living makes us human, I guess... there`s no standard for it..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - G@RLLiA
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:23 am

Mocha Deran

The Psychic Doctor

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 25 MochaDerenPic2

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha was about to tend to Gunner before she heard the voice of Jo, loud and clear. She paused for a moment, taking in the words. She had to be calm... And focus... "I see..." Mocha said as she held her head. She had to lend her energies to Jo in order to end all of this. To put aside everything in order to bring the good. Mocha nodded to herself and lifted up her head. "Use it well..." Mocha said as she lifted up her arms and released a pumpkin orange aura from herself. She'll give as much as she could.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:34 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 25 Dorthy28-1

Dorothy Fentom

The Spitfire Child

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dorothy walked until she had seemingly found everyone. She smiled when she found that most of them were alright and healing one another. She wanted to find Mocha or Nate, and see if they were all alright. In the distance she saw him, and started running towards him. But then... She heard Jo's voice and it made her stop dead in her tracks. She was confused as of why this was happening at this moment, trying to see if she could find Jo. Somewhere... Anywhere. At her request Dorothy looked down at her small hands. "... You'll make everything better huh?" Dorothy asked as she lifted up her arms and let go of her brilliant green aura from her tiny body. "Have it! Stop this stupid fight!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:43 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 25 00anptop
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

No need to fret love. I'm a doctor. Hehe
Jacks Theme-Lilium

Jack continued working as Marko spoke. Her hands not slowing down even as she noticed the boys increased stammering. Yes, that was definitely an interesting response. Her smile somehow managed to stay in place as the boy explained himself. So he'd decided to drop a building on the robots. Admitedly that was a rather definitive way to deal with the machines. Though when she thought about it, Atlas had a building dropped on him during that same battle. Well, she had attributed that explosion to the robots. That seemed not to he the case in the slightest. Well, this was something she was glad to know. She did hate assigning dislike to forces that were innocent of the matter at hand.
Before she could ponder this longer, Jos voice suddenly filled her head. She smiled, feeling completely at ease with the other womans voice in her head. She chuckled softly. Her smile becoming genuine for the first time since they'd arrived on High end street. Jo was right.
They were all painfully human. So much they hurt themselves more than others ever could. But then interestingly enough this truth was also what gave humans their greatest strengths. That they could keep getting enough no matter what force was determined to wear them down, even if doing so would be easier than going on.
She looked over at the others assembled on the street. Smiling as her gaze fell on Nate and Atlas.
When she'd entered the prison, she'd been alone. She'd never expected to find anything resembling a family again. She certainly hadn't expected to have so many people she'd willingly fight for. It made her..happy, genuinely so. Jack wanted to be able to keep feeling this way,  and for others to be able to keep fighting for their  own happiness. She raised her hand, a ribbon of red energy joining the others being released into the sky.
  Make good use of it, Jo. We're all counting on you.
She watched it fly away for a moment. Now done treating Marko. His pain was now heavily dulled and all of his injuries had been bandaged at this point. She didn't feel like addressing Atlass injuries at the moment. For now, she was just curious to see how this fight ended.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:11 am

[quote="Skylark-13"]

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 25 Matthiascover_zps8bb22b2a

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."
-------------------------

Matthias hesitated as Justus worked to try and cheer him up, the tiniest bit of guilt worming into his mind- he was causing Justus to feel responsible for how he was acting, for his depression... He bit his lip, waiting for Justus to close the distance between them and hug him- but he pulled back at the last minute, making Matthias frown some. He tried to brush it off though, looking away... And then he heard Jo's voice, in his head. His eyes widened, and he listened as he looked up, somewhat startled. He found himself agreeing somewhat with what Jo said- he definitely was simply a pathetic human being... But what she asked posed a more difficult question. What... was he fighting for? He hesitated, uncertain- but then he noticed Justus was staring at him, and he spoke, and the whitette couldn't fight the tears that rose in his eyes. Slowly, hesitantly, he allowed Justus to help him to his feet- and then he nodded, and rose a shaking hand to the sky, eyes squeezed shut as he focused on what made him human- on what he was fighting for. He was human, if for no other reason than his weakness; humans weren't perfect, they made mistakes... but they got back up. He needed to get back up. He wanted to grow stronger, to be able to protect those he loved... And with those thoughts, his own contribution of energy streaked upwards, a reddish brown sort of color that was soon lost in the growing orb above.
Gabriel blinked as Bravery got up to meet him, noticing the fact that he had been crying- but before he could say anything, the other got up, and he pointed at him, and it was all Gabriel could do to keep quiet and listen as Bravery ordered him not to die. He smiled slowly, at that, chuckling a little before nodding and stepping closer. "Sounds good," he murmured- and then he heard Jo. He gazed upwards upon hearing her voice, holding his breath- but as soon as she finished talking, his hand shot up, eyes showing confidence as he thought of all the things he wanted to do, all the emotions that he felt every day that made him human. A jolt of red energy left him, coiling upwards towards the rest rather quickly. A bit of a pleased grin was on his face as he stared upwards, before he slowly shifted closer to Bravery, then reached up and laced his fingers through his, the action itself helping draw another streak of energy from Gabriel in the process.
Willow allowed Mocha to treat her as she wished, gritting her teeth through the pain until she was finished, and then she tried to relax- but as a voice spoke in her mind, she opened her eyes, blinking in confusion at first before slowly, despite her soreness, sitting up. Jo's words, though she wasn't quite sure just whose they were, caused an odd, gentle expression on the other- and although she looked down quietly, her hand rose, eyes closed as a streak of vibrant blue rose to join the orb of energy above.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:07 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 25 Milita10

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Everyone in the Highend Streets cheered. The battle was finally over, for good, many had died, but in the end their deaths were not for nothing. The criminals of No Man's Land had fought to save the world, and they accomplished just that. Masses of cheers broke out all throughout the streets. Vulture Team, the Smugglers, The Family, everyone, everyone was filled with joy. CP-02 was done for, and the chain of events that started more than a year ago were finally put to an end. It seemed like nothing could ruin the moment, but then something did. Paladin blimps began to fly above the streets, armored cars and guards began to appear, Sid Kaburagi's voice then broadcasted over loudspeakers located on all of Paladin's vehicles "Ahem... attention... Vulture Team!" it was cleared from the very beginning that this would not be good news. This man's solemn voice, he obviously wasn't going to enjoy what he was about to say "This is Sid Kaburagi... leader of Paladin Industries... working with Eve Falcone... ruler of No Man's Land..." the entire streets went silent "Nearly a year ago Vulture Team and Conqueror Worm set out a chain of events that changed this city forever... war devoured No Man's Land... and though Vulture Team has saved not only this city but likely the world time and time again... I must painfully state that... from here on out... Vulture Team is exiled from No Man's Land..." if the streets weren't silent already, they were dead quiet now "Vulture Team... unfortunately... is now a threat to the peace it has fought to bring in this city. In other words... with the defeat of The Trust... of Xiu... of Charles... No Man's Land no longer needs you... only more harm will be brought to the city. As such... Vulture Team is now banned from this city. All members of Vulture Team are to leave the confines of No Man's Land immediately... for those of you who wish to stay within the safe confines of the city... drop your allegiance to No Man's Land and you will be allowed to stay... everyone else... everyone else is now exiled to the outside world... you are never to return to the prison city, No Man's Land..." and with this, every member of Vulture Team was presented with a choice. Leave Vulture Team and stay in the city, or stay with it and leave the city.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sid Kaburagi's Theme - Tokiwakita
Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 25 316
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:23 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 25 Tumblr_n6bac3ZC4P1tz9lb9o4_500
Marko Cuthbert
The Kindest Clueless Klepto
"We're friends... right?"
It came. It was time to move on again. Like he spent all of his youth, he needed to ramble on. Marko stood up. "Merci," he said, regarding Jack. All my life I've spent wandering... it was always better in a group. "Vive l'Vulture Team," he said. He looked to the sky. "Et moi-même." It had been so long since he'd spoken French. He had forgotten that he only ever developed his stutter for English.

Marko took a deep breath. It smelled like the road. Like home. He began to whistle a familiar tune.
[EXIT MARKO]
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:00 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 25 Mushishi_ginko_by_janemere-d7mc3av
Atlas Omnison & Scarecrow
The Loneless Wanderer & The Ebony Wanderer

Atlas looked over at Sid as he came up to throw them out... he stood up, limped over to Jack and Nate... Each step felt as if weights lifted off of him... But with each step... new ones, or rather, old ones set back onto him... Leave the Prison?... Those words had a bittersweet taste to them. Something unwavering and uncertain about his life came rushing back in like a wind that was always somewhere in front of him but never at his back... Leave, here?... He wanted to just say "Sure" but when he went to, he couldn't... He wanted to ask "Why Not?" but when he went to, he couldn't... He wanted to say "No" but he knew that was nonsense... He wanted to ask "Why?" but he knew that was nonsense too... In this place; he had found imprisonment, anguish, death, torture, pain, fear, loss, and paranoia... but he had also found Good... and Friendship, and kindness, and hope, and reunion, and family, and calm, and serenity, and meditation... and... and... Love... Why wouldn't he leave? but also just Why would he?... He looked back once thinking on his brief reunion with his father... The father who he thought died a decade ago and now could just as likely have been killed by Paladin, The Family, The Deathworshippers or the very criminals he sought to run from... Dark thoughts... and they weren't even Scarecrow's... BUT THAT WAS JUST IT... the whole center for why Atlas wouldn't leave was... This place had made he and Scarecrow better. Before He and the masked man in his mind fought constantly when they were both awake. If Atlas didn't go out and get Scarecrow a Mask to be his face every now and again, and if Atlas didn't let him have control from time to time, Scarecrow would torture him with rants on death and hate and perversion. Telling him story after horrible story... but now... He and Scarecrow were... Wait what just were they?
Scare...? Yes...?
They whispered to themselves
Are we...? Hmmm...? Do you-........ Am I your-....... are we...... friends?
At first Scarecrow's half of their mind leaked in perplexity and confusion at the statement, then a sense of both understanding and awkwardness... I uhhh..... Yes! yes, I suppose we are!
Atlas blinked at his other half, even though he really couldn't and instead, grabbed Nate by the shoulder pulling the young bluenette along comforting him, knowing it must be just as hard for the Prison Born to leave this place as himself, if not more... and put an arm around Jack leaning on her for support... His confusion dissipating as he walked with his family on either side of him... He looked at Nate in the eye and nodded to the boy, giving a non-verbal signal that everything would be alright... then gripped Jack's shoulder tightly and leaned his head in on her shoulder as they headed towards the Exit....... (EXIT ATLAS, pending Jack+Nate)

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:53 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 25 568410dz
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I have people I care about and I am going to protect them.
Nates Theme-DOA
 Nate watched the sky, in awe of the growing sphere. It was beautiful. He'd never seen so many colors come together. He watched until became too painful to look at, no longer trying to hide the tears still falling. Nate hadn't ever expected to see something this beautiful, not here.
He smiled. They'd won! Everything was finally over for now. He was barely able to hear over the cheers, but he didn't mind. They'd been able to help stop a force as strong as Charles Paladin. They had managed to do some good. He knew it probably wouldn't last too long, but after all they'd done, they might be able live in relative peace for a while. After all of the damage the city had taken, Nate would welcome that.
Then Nate started to feel this hope falters as Paladin blimps arrived, followed by armored cars and guards. He took all of it in quiet shock. This didn't make sense. After what had happened, Vulture should have been on good terms with Paladin. At least good enough they didn't need to bring in these kinds of forces. Something seemed very off. Nates confusion worsened as Sids message was broadcast. They were seen as a threat to the peace? But they had all nearly died fighting to uphold peace. He didn't want any more coming to the city. He'd been born here. This place was all he knew. The thought of leaving No Mans Land was unthinkable to Nate. He looked around the silent street. He had no one outside of Vulture and his sister now. He had no idea what had happened to Elisa after whatever had happened in the mansion, but he refused to think she was dead. She had an even stronger will to live than he did. She'd have found someway to make it out alive. Nate looked from the people on the streets, to Paladins forces, to the mostly destroyed buildings pained. The thought of leaving the only place he'd ever known was hard, but he couldn't be alone either. He didn't know how long he would survive that way. Especially after having had people that cared about him, at least a little.
He looked in Jack and Atlas direction, now knowing what he had to do as much as it would hurt. He walked over to Dorothy, smiling at her for a moment before just hugging her.
Hey, I'm going with Jack and Atlas. If, I don't know, for some reason, I don't see you for a while, I wanted to thank you for being my friend. You really helped me when I needed it and I want you to take care of yourself. You're a good person and you're going to do a lot even if some people don't see that. Maybe next time I see you you'll already have your own faction.
Nate smiled at her , waved, and walked back over to Jack, not really sure what else to say. He looked up at Atlas as he felt the mans arm around your shoulder, smiling tentatively and returning his nod. They'd be alright. They'd all survived worse than this. He shared a look with Jack before looking at the street one last time and waving.
Before he'd had a lot he wanted to say to people at some point, but now he wasn't sure what to say at all. He'd wanted to thank Justus for agreeing to teach him how to use a lance. He'd still learn somehow. He knew that much. He'd wanted to thank Bravery, Chelsea, and Rika for being nice to him. He'd wanted to thank Ryder,Matthias, and Bunny and others. Now there wasn't really time for that. He waved for a minute before turning and walking towards the Exit with  Jack and Atlas. EXIT NATE  

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:06 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 25 OraneM16_zps160bf1a2

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not
"Second chances don't just come around every day...this time, I'll be strong--for everyone's sake."

Orane let his hand drop and let out a tired smile as he saw Jo finish her defeat of her opponent. So, at last, the fight was over. They could finally rest...or so he thought. He looked up again as Sid's voice blared across Highend, and he found himself frowning somewhat. They...had to leave No Man's Land, or stay and leave Vulture Team...? Well, Orane knew one thing for sure--there was no way he was going to let himself be separated from his friends again. He wouldn't allow it. He vaguely heard Marko and Jack from his side, but immediately moved forward into the crowd, doing his best to find someone he knew. It was a bit of rough going--it was crowded, footmen going to and fro trying to find their friends--there were even some tearful goodbyes happening. He wove his way through the crowd, looking around--until at last, he spotted Buddi, all thanks to the man's height. He made his way over to the man, standing before him and giving him a tired smile.
"Glad to see you awake," he said to him, reaching up to straighten his hat a bit. "S-So...do we have a plan here? I know that whatever we do, I'm staying with you, so...are we going outside with all of Vulture Team...?" He took a moment to glance out at the rest of the crowd of the people, then over to where the rubble that used to be the walls sat, far away. "I almost feel...like we really should go..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:21 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 25 Chelsea202_zpsbd7b174c

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea watched tensely as the energy began to gather up high in the air in the rainbow orb--but then at last, Jo defeated her opponent, and Chelsea breathed a sigh of relief, noticeably relaxing. She really wasn't sure what she thought of what was going on right now...but nonetheless, somebody had won the battle. The fighting was over. Nobody else had to die now...
She looked up as she heard Sid's voice, listening to him, and frowning somewhat. So, that was happening...? Either way--she knew one thing for sure. Her brother would never abandon Vulture Team--and neither would she. She was going. She looked around at everyone preparing to leave, then gave a gentle smile. She walked out into the crowd, eventually stopping to comfort a few distressed footmen, then continuing with them away towards the walls--or what was left of them. They were getting out...as a big mass of people, Vulture Team was moving. A family that could never be broken--all of Vulture was migrating towards what would be their freedom. Freedom...Chelsea hadn't been sure when she would ever set foot outside of this prison again, but now, it looked like it was happening. They were getting out. She took in a deep breath of air, then let out a sigh, before looking straight ahead and continuing to walk. She would continue to walk as she always had--always moving forward. There was no point in looking back now--not when they had such a bright future ahead of them. All they could do was move forward.

*Exit*

Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:42 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 25 Bravery101_zpsbdeb0853

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery grinned as Gabriel laced their hands together--and once Jo had defeated her enemy, Bravery immediately threw himself on Gabriel in a hug, hopping up and down energetically.
"She won, she won! The fight's over now, right--? Nobody else has to die--?" He pulled back slightly, smiling at Gabriel warmly, about to continue--but then turned his head when Sid's voice, and his expression seemed to drop slightly as he heard the man's words. He looked back to Gabriel again after a moment, and spoke again. "We...have to leave...? That...actually feels really weird...after being here for so long and all...but--but at least we'll all still be together, right--? After all...I don't see why any of us would leave..." He smiled again, his smile this time gentler, but still just as warm, as he took hold of Gabriel's hand again. "I'm thinking that we could handle moving...right? We should go with everyone, to the outside! It's been so long...I can't wait to see it!"

Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:53 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 25 Justus45_zps3654c7ce

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Once Jo had defeated CP-02, Justus looked to Matthias, seeing the tears in his eyes. He paused for just a split second--but then at last, he closed the distance between him and Matthias, pulling him into a hug.
"Matthias...I'm sorry for any indecision I might have shown you, or anyone else. But look..." he extended one of his hands out, looking out to where the walls used to be, where they could see the desert out beyond. "No matter how impossible it might seem to cross some sort of wall...that wall will inevitably come down in the end. No obstacle can stop you, Matthias--nothing can keep you from living your life and being happy." He looked to Matthias again and smiled, seemingly tearing up a little bit himself now. "So please...just believe in yourself. Believe in yourself as much as I believe in you, Matthias. Believe in yourself and be happy...that's all I ask." He had been talking over Sid's message--but he had gotten the gist of it. Either they had to leave with Vulture Team--or stay and leave the faction. At this point, Justus did want to stay with Vulture--but what was more important to him now was at last setting foot outside of this prison. "Matthias...a brand new day is awaiting us out there. What do you say we go and seize it...?"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:13 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 25 Gunnar109_zps5232ee95

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar slowly lowered his hand once it was all over, still looking up at the sky. He hesitated for a moment, then looked down--raising his eyebrows as he saw the ends of the faintest streams of energy that had been raising up from his hamsters. They had been doing the psychic energy thing, too--? Well then--
Either way, he extended his hand down, gently helping Willow up to her feet. Then, he moved Taka to Willow's arms, quietly asking her to hold him for a moment before he pulled a scrap of paper out of his pocket along with a pencil, writing a quick message to Simon that simply read, 'Thank you. I hope we meet again someday. --Gunnar' He rolled the message up, then slipped it into the message capsule on Taka's uninjured leg, picking him back up again and holding him up so he could take flight again.

"Go find my brother--and tell him that I said thanks," Part of him wanted to stay here, with his brother, and start a new life--but there was a sort of restlessness deep down in his heart that said that he couldn't stay here. They had to keep moving--they couldn't stay in this place. It was too charged with memories that he knew that both he and Willow would rather forget--their memories of losing Holden, of going through all of this chaos--but Gunnar promised himself that he would find his brother again someday. Someday, he would return...he swore it. He turned to Willow once Taka had taken off, and gave her a faint smile, speaking to her,
"I suppose that we should leave along with everyone else...? It will definitely be nice getting out of here, that's for sure..."

Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:44 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 25 Screenshot2014-07-15at74050PM_zpsea531600

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

Agan sighed. He guessed it was time to keep on moving. Honestly, he felt a little happy...no more like estatic to be leaving. He took what he could from the bike, walking away from it. He shut it down for too. Too many bad memories on that thing. He smiled, following the group, looking forward to their future. (exit)

~______________________________________________~
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:39 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 25 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika never did get an answer to her question before Vulture team got kicked out of No Mans Land she got up and shrugged "oh well, might as well get out of here" (exit)                        

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next