Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

+11
dbzhardcore
Emu Queen
LadyNightshade8703
RichNuttyTaste
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
15 posters

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

Post  scullpanda Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:25 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rikas head snapped up as the Rommels attacked her quickly cartwheeling away from them smirking at them "sorry assholes its Ms Bitch to you lot" putting a round of exploding bullets in one of her guns and shooting at every single one of the one that died to attack her as well as throwing another few grenades at them. She would have missed Charles coming at her if not for the fact she looked back to check on the rest of the team quickly she dodged the man watching in slight horror as his punch left a large hole in the area that he impacted, suddenly super happy that didn't hit her directly "Why in fact I do mind you inconsiderate fucking lunatic, I mean some of us in here are crazy but damn we don't even reach your level nuts pal, blowing up the world, who does that people live there you know like I don't know us, and making it more of a shit hole for the cradle of civilization is fucking dumb who said we even wanted to be the last ones left ver think of that you FUCKING INCONSIDERATE ASSHAT" all throughout her rant yelling at Charles she made sure to keep moving so as not to stay in a venerable place so he could hit her with that monstrous strength as well as shooting a mix of electric and exploding bullets at the man and every so often throwing a random footman at him to hopefully slow him down while she could figure out how the fuck she was going to fight him.                           

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:42 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Bravery92_zpsceff6e6e

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery and Orane were still trapped in the fray--now being beset by the Rommel copies. The two of them had moved closer to each other, fighting back to back and helping each other out--Orane would stun the enemies, then Bravery would go in for the kill. However, they were quite obviously having some difficulty with the amount of enemies. Still, they kept on fighting--actually carving themselves a path through the experiments and making their way closer to the edge of the crowd, hoping to get a bit of a reprieve. Obviously, they had both taken a good deal of damage--both were bleeding from several slashes across their bodies, but both still seemed to fight on with a fierce determination. Eventually, they made it a bit closer to the edge of the area, finding a bit of a reprieve, but still fighting off the occasional wave of Rommel clones.
"They just keep coming...we can't stop now...!" Bravery choked out between ragged breaths, already pushing his body to its limits to just keep up with the sheer amount of enemies they were being attacked by.
Meanwhile, Chelsea looked up--only to see a group of Rommels bearing down on her and Malena. She felt herself freeze--these men were huge, animalistic, and armed. She was tiny--and didn't even have any time to get her weapons out. She felt her mouth drop open, then quickly looked around, finding a crevice of an alleyway that was too small for Rommel to get into--but just large enough for the two women to fit through.
"I-In here--!" Chelsea said to Malena, taking the woman's hand and tugging her towards the small alleyway, going inside herself. This wasn't the place she should be right now--she wasn't very accustomed to being on the battlefield. Still, she reached to her duffel bag for a moment, pulling out the rifle that Malena had given her, since Nathan's grenade launcher was too big for the alleyway. "I-I guess that we're going to need to find some kind of vantage point..." She felt herself almost shaking--it really wasn't often that she was in the heat of battle like this--and it was pretty terrifying.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:53 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Gunnar42_zps4157a325

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

"Don't you dare claim that face to be yours...!" Gunnar snapped in response to Haus' first words of reply. "It really must be an awful feeling, being compared to Holden...considering how much better he was than you, fake...and how can you claim to know me...?" As Gunnar sensed someone else move up next to him and heard Willow's voice, he looked at the blonde momentarily, then looked back to Haus as he heard the pinkette's last remark. He glowered at the man, slightly raising up the chains that were held slack at his side. "Don't test me..." Despite the cold aura that Gunnar was giving off--he was beginning to doubt if he could actually harm this man. After all, even if he was clearly not Holden...he did have Holden's face. Besides the green skin and bloodstained clothes, Gunnar could almost swear that Holden had never died...and was standing here before him. Even though he knew that to be impossible...he still felt himself hesitating. "I'm warning you..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:09 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Justus45_zps3654c7ce

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

"Of course it's magic--the fiendish Sullonstein has used his aura of darkness to revive you! That would be obvious enough for anyone to understand...dark magic is always involved in these sorts of things--not something ridiculous like cyber--...netics..." He seemed to grit his teeth slightly as he said this--but he didn't have time to dwell on his own situation, since before he knew it, Henry's sword was barreling in towards his eye. Justus twisted his body so that the sword instead cut just across the side of his face, taking a small slice out of his ear. However, with Ghrant at this proximity, Justus knew that he wouldn't get anywhere--so, in response, he took a step or two back, sending a stab of his own the man's way, towards Ghrant's stomach, with his lance. He knew that a lance wouldn't be very good up close fighting a sword--he needed to make some distance between them. He did not want this man getting too near him--not after what had happened the last time he had fought the man with this face. "Very well, Ghrant Hesy! You fight Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII, the Knight of Azure Flames! En garde!"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:09 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Persona_3__minato_wallpaper_by_kidikarusuprising23-d4pvss8
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I have people I care about and I am going to protect them.
Nate kept his position even as the robots focused their attention fully on Atticus. with how many of them there were....He didn't trust that this was going to be over. He forced himself to not look in Atticus direction as he heard the mans explosion. He hadn't wanted to, but with how much he was outnumbered, he'd known he was going to die. Then more CP units soon followed by the army of Rommels. Nate ran after Jackal and Atlas, moving closer to the side as he continued firing at the army, blocking out the noises and smells around him at this point. He had to do something, even if it wasn't much. He cared about the people in Vulture and he wasn't going to lose anyone else he cared about.

Jack analyzed the area, not convinced in the slightest this was over. They didn't have enough information on Paladins numbers to be able to make that assumption. She took in the growing number of CP Units, a smile growing on her face as the army of Rommel clones appeared.
Oh...This was wonderful! Finally a playmate who could bleed! She was getting so annoyed with all of these metal toys. Jack felt her eyes become slit as a happy energy filled her. She pushed it back for a moment to analyze the street, noticing the new arrivals, before running forward and beginning to alternate between slashing and shooting at the many Rommels. Mostly slashing though. Now that she could make someone bleed she intended to enjoy it.
he he he. Finally some real fun!

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 00anptop
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

No need to fret love. I'm a doctor. Hehe
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:27 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Paladi11

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Cp_col10
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』
██████▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▅▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▂

Charles seemed to let out a disappointed frown as his attack missed Rika "Oh... what a disappointment..." he muttered, but Rika's rant to him quickly made that disappointment dissipate. He seemed to find a great deal of amusement from Rika, she yelled to him, and he just looked at her as if she were a dolphin jumping through hoops. Then she started to back away, shooting all manner of bullets towards him, each and every bullet didn't seem to do much damage. The electrical bullets didn't pierce his exoskeleton. The explosive bullets didn't make dents in it either. All those attacks did was rip off his fake skin, showing parts of his mechanical skull and chest as he slowly closed in on Rika "Hahahaha! This is FUN! Come on... is that all you've got...?" and then the android just started running towards her, and quickly. Despite having the appearance of a middle-aged man, he was running towards her at the speed of an Olympic Athlete. Once he got close enough, he jumped up and threw a kick towards her head, this would be something that Rika would definitely want to dodge if she wanted her head connected to her body.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▅▅▅▅▅▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▇▇▇▇▇▇██████
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...
Charles Theme- Collective Consciousness

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:36 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Holden10

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Null10
Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Haus10
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Haus' smile grew as he heard Gunnar's words "Woah there! Them be harsh words brother! You're a real bummer... you know that...?" he was definitely taunting Gunnar, he really wanted to get under the guy's skin. And then he spotted Willow, and he gave the same smile to her too "Well then-! The gang's all here! Well... minus one! Sucks that you let him die! Hahahaha! No but seriously it's great to see ya'll... MAAAAAN do I have some personal memories with you two! Granted... they're not actually MINE! But I have em! Here! Here! Want me to prove it! How about I say some stuff that Holden said to you guys in private? And I mean the REALLY private stuff~! You know- when the three of you were all lovey dovey? Heheh..." he crouched down grinning to the both of them, it was clear he intended to just mock and holler at them until they snapped.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme - Hollow Bastion
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:44 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Henry10

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Null11
Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Ghrant11
Ghrant snarled as his sword just barely missed Justus' eye "DAMN!" he yelled, before parrying both stabs sent towards his gut. Following these blows, Ghrant ran forward and threw a low kick towards Justus' shin, before swinging his blade towards the knight's throat "Right right right! You think you're a knight... I really need to wrap my head around that idea...! Huh... well... I'm not one to judge! So fine, two can play at that game!" the clone cleared his throat before sending a distinct glare towards Justus "YOU... Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII, the Knight of Azure Firewhatever... ARE A SHITTY KNIGHT! Jadewhat'shisface... he was your lord... and you let him die... of course... his only heir... you're not protecting her... you're here... fighting a pointless battle. For all we know you doing this has led to her own death... just like it led to the death of countless of your allies... why... if only you didn't have SHIT FOR BRAINS... you would have beaten that nasty ole wizard by now!"
Theme - Hollow Bastion
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:56 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 ROMMEL_zps6f2027ca
ER-01 THROUGH 500!

The Rommels didn't seem phased as the attacks were coming in. One jumped into the air and slashed his metal claws at Gabe, followed by another who let out an inhuman roar as he sliced at the man. Jumping that height was quite a easy feat for them. They were aiming to bring him down.

As Excalibrator was working it's magic, about 15 Rommels were clumped into one spot. As Jackal continued a few were sliced in half, their black blood spewing all over the place, making the concrete sizzle. That shit was dangerous. 2 Rommels came from the side of Jackal's assault, charging at him and slicing at his torso with their claws. Meanwhile, the ones even sliced in half kept coming. Bleeding out and obviously not long for the world, they crawled toward Jackal to try and murder the man.

Then Scarecrow moved in, calling out to his 'lord's side, which only brought the attention of the Rommel's toward him as well. Another pair came raging at him, both slicing at the man again and again with their claws. They were showing no signs of slowing down, and only more would come. Another battalion of Rommel's come out from around the corner, and launched their assault on the group.

The explosive rounds caused parts of the Rommels to explode, the toxic black blood going everyone, sizzling whatever weapon or arsenal it landed on. As Rika seemed busy with Charles, one Rommel with his arm exploded off attacked her with a claw slash from behind. They were not about to stop for anything at this point. The smugglers tried to salvage what they could from their stash's as well, but slowly, they were getting slaughtered, and having a hard time fighting back.

The Rommels were starting to corner Orane and Bravery, grinning as they were fighting. The bullets and ribbon strikes were doing their part to deter them, but only a little while. 3 at once, they charged at Bravery and Orane, slashing at both of their bodies with their metal claws, wanting to rip them apart most disgustingly.
For Chelsea and Malena, the Rommels crept closer and closer, slowly, as if stalking their prey. They were grinning, their golden eyes shining as if they were glowing. One of them charged and slashed at Malena's arm with his claw, while another went for Chelsea, going to bite her in the leg.

Around 10 Rommels seemed to surround Nate and Jack, taking the bullets and oozing out the black blood. But they were still grinning, and seemed to not give a shit. 2 of the 10 charged while the other 8 closed the circle, and went to rend the flesh of the doctor and the boy with their claws. Both were aiming for the torso.

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Screenshot2014-07-15at73722PM_zpsc565b5e4

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

"Whoa whoa!" Agan put his hands up. "Bernard...or...even a clone, let's not be hasty here." he was going to try and talk him down. He approached, slowly, cautioned to taking too many steps forward. "Look...me being here...total fluke! I'm no super criminal! I'm not on par with these guys, far from it! I'm just a smuggler! You taught me that. To not be a criminal, to just be a smuggler...right?" he said, his hands shaking. He could almost feel his knees buckling as well. "Let's just...talk okay? Have a good ol chit chat...catch up right? Alright?" he wouldn't be able to hurt this guy, even if he wanted to. Bernard was his friend...and if he had to kill another friend...clone or not...he couldn't bring himself to do it. Killing robots and Muppets were one thing...but this guy...no.

~______________________________________________~
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:13 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Balthamel
Atlas Omnison & Scarecrow
The Loneless Wanderer & The Ebony Wanderer

Scarecrow turned about seeing the Rommel's and a vicious smile curved behind his broken mask... He ducked low and spun on his heels... his adrenaline only raised higher as the Rommel's slashed across his sides through flesh causing him to bleed into his cloak... but less than a second after they cut him he whirled straight into the pair of bestial men wielding the kanabo like a black tornado... AIN MA ALLAH'NIR MA'CHIN'SHIN Atlas steadied their breathing taking on more and more pain as if a migraine with another clamp pressing down on his head getting tighter and tighter.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:31 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika watched in horror as her bullets tore the skin off Charles's body, realizing that he wasn't human either she just let out a loud "You have to be Fucking kidding me, you are a robot too?"  seeing that her attacks weren't doing any damage she started to think about the robots from before and it seemed that their main weakness was electricity but before she had the time to pull out her EMP grenades, Charles started to run at her attempting kick her head, instead of standing there and letting him make a soccer ball out of her head she dropped down to the ground quickly instead letting Charles kick the Rommel that was trying to attack her from behind, Rika quickly pulled out a EMP grenades and strapped them to the silver metal chain on her belt that she proceeded to pull off a potion of, enough to wrap around the mans body and do something that was most definitely going to get her hurt, go up to the Charles robot thing wrap the silver chain with a lot of EMP grenades strapped to it around his neck and set it off.   

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:39 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Willow33_zpsa4a2d657

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
-------------------------
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow trembled softly as the man with Holden's face spoke, struggling to insist that it wasn't him- but he looked like him, and sounded at least a little like him... But what he was saying sent chills down her spine. She could feel tears welling up in her eyes, and she clenched her hands into fists anxiously, trying to tell herself he wasn't Holden... it wasn't him. She could tell it wasn't- but the appearance was deceiving enough... As he mentioned having Holden's memories, including their private times together, she froze- a soft breath of disbelief, combined with a sound of pain, left her- before she squeezed her eyes shut, taking a deep breath. It wasn't Holden. It was just a doppelganger- he had his memories but he wasn't him, never would be him. She couldn't bring herself to attack him though- her trembling muscles refused to reach for a weapon, refused to raise a hand against this thing that was speaking of their private memories, defiling Holden's memory... "S-shut up-!! J-just shut up already!!!" she cried out, covering her ears and trying to block him out. It was all just too much...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:51 pm

"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus cringed as he saw Ghrant running his way, taking the kick to the shin and stumbling slightly, but putting his lance up vertically to block the swipe going for his neck--seeing that this man was most definitely focusing on fatal blows. However, as the man began to speak--Justus' eyes flew open in response to his words.
"What...? Y--You slanderer...! You dare to--" But as Ghrant went on--Justus fell silent. First came Jade--Justus hadn't even seen him die. He hadn't known that the man was dead until Kraven had told him. Justus thought himself a knight--and yet he hadn't been there to protect his lord during his time of need. That much was clear. And as for Dorothy--Justus didn't even know where she was. He wasn't protecting her either.
"K-King Jade was--and--the Princess--" he spluttered out, only to stumble further back when he heard the rest of what Ghrant had to say. Six generations of failed campaigns against the evil wizard--technically seven, had he not been brought back to life. Had he...already failed? His mind racing, Justus backed up a few more steps, shaking his head. "N-No--you're wrong--silence--! You...You know nothing of any of this...! Don't--d-do not decide whether or not you know what has transpired here...!" He didn't even know where any of his allies from Vulture Team were. He had lost them all during the battle--for all he knew, they could all be dead. "Be quiet...I don't want to hear any more of the swill that you claim to be truth...! You don't know anything about it--or me--! F-First your first incarnation...then this one...neither of you know a damned thing...! You're just another agent of Sullonstein--and I will not heed your words, cretin--!" He raised his lance back up again, quickly moving back towards Ghrant, sending a series of stabs at the man's torso again--doing all he could to throw himself into battle so that he could follow through with his own claim of not listening to what the man was saying--which, everything considered, was becoming very difficult.
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:01 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Gunnar42_zps4157a325

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar glared at the man before them, obviously trying to hide the fact that this was actually very difficult for him--just as difficult, he imagined, as it was for Willow. Although he was doing his very best to remain calm, judging by the sweat beading down his dirtied face, mixing in with the blood slowly dribbling from the injuries he'd gotten from the automatons, he was most definitely not alright--physically or emotionally. He heard Willow shout to Haus, then Gunnar himself paused for a moment, before calling to the pinkette himself, doing all he could to keep his voice steady,
"You don't deserve those...why do you have those memories...?! Do you really think that you deserve something so precious...? You're...you're practically a moving, breathing insult to Holden's memory! I...I should get rid of you, right here and now...!" Would he be capable of doing that, though, to somebody that looked just like Holden had? Would he have the guts to even so much as lay a hand on this man...? "Don't think that I won't...! I...I can't abide to this...I can't abide to you...y-you don't belong here...Holden is gone...! He's...he's gone, and you shouldn't exist..." Admitting that very truth to himself--that Holden was, in fact, gone from this world--it felt like a heavy blow had landed upon Gunnar's chest. He didn't want to acknowledge it. He didn't want to acknowledge this man standing before him either--he had done all he could to keep any emotion he'd had over Holden bottled up after Ashley had carried them away from that place--but now, it seemed as if that very emotion was beginning to leak back out.

Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:19 pm

Mocha Deran

The Psychic Doctor

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 MochaDerenPic2

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha went into the back lines when things were getting to rough for her. She had a couple of gashes and bruises decorating her body. She had to concentrate in taking care of the wounded! No more of these... Creatures and robots! She had already fought a couple of those things, and she couldn't take it anymore. Mocha panted as she wrapped her wounds and looked for those who had fallen in battle.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:49 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Bravery101_zpsbdeb0853

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

As the Rommels continued to close in, Bravery looked to Orane, quickly speaking to him,
"Any ideas--?"
"Not really--" the pinkette replied as he dodged a slash from one of the Rommels. "But I'm sure that we can come up with something--these guys aren't very creative with their--" Another dodge. "--fighting styles. There's got to be something that we can do...!"
Bravery quickly fired a few more shots at the nearest Rommels, pulling Orane back with him as he dodged another set of slashes--before suddenly getting an idea. Wiping some blood from his face, then looking to Orane, he quickly started explaining his plan in hushed tones--before suddenly grabbing the pinkette around the waist, Orane putting his arm over Bravery's shoulder and looking quite terrified as the two of them launched into the air with Bravery's 3D Gear.
"This had better work--!" Orane said to Bravery as he wrapped his ribbon around the gauntlet on Bravery's free hand. The gauntlet itself had rubber lining on the inside around Bravery's hand, where the normal glove part of the gauntlet was--but the rest of the mechanism was electrified.
"Don't worry--we've got this!" Bravery grinned, speaking confidently as he outstretched that fist to face down towards the Rommels.
Flying through the air then thanks to the 3D Gear, Bravery fired volley after volley of now-electrified bullets down into the hordes of Rommels, once again aiming for their heads--and even if it was another part of their body that was hit, the electricity would probably do a number to them, either way. After Bravery had fired several volleys of bullets and he'd run out of ammo in that clip, Bravery brought himself and Orane up to the top of a pile of rubble nearby--up and out of reach of the Rommels.
"You'll be alright up here! I'm gonna go take care of the rest of those guys, so you just go find everyone else!"
"H-Hey...c'mon, now..." Orane frowned at Bravery, tugging his ribbon off of the bluenette's gauntlet. "I can fight, too...and you're just as injured as I am, you know--? Why go out there by yourself?"
"It's 'cause that's the hero's job, you know? I'm gonna take down every single one of those guys! Well--see ya!" And with that, Bravery leapt back off of the building, launching the rappeling cords out of his 3D gear out again, swooping down above the Rommels and having himself stop just above them, a few yards up. "Alright, listen you! Up here! You all are going down here and now--for great justice!" Bravery raised both of his arms out, pulling new clips of ammo out of his pockets and slapping them into both of his gauntlets, before aiming them down at the horde of Rommels. And with that, he began firing both gauntlets down into the crowd, doing all that he could to take out as many of the Rommels as he could.
Meanwhile--Orane was watching, and shook his head, sighing. These Vulture Team people were strange indeed...but maybe they wouldn't be so bad once you got to know them. Orane looked around on the piece of rubble--he wanted to get down and get back into the fight. He began climbing down, ending up in an alleyway away from the Rommel clones, but still on the street. He stayed as quiet as he could so not to be found, and began sneaking his way back towards the battle. He could still be a part of this yet...!

Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 OraneM16_zps160bf1a2

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not
"Second chances don't just come around every day...this time, I'll be strong--for everyone's sake."
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:40 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Donqui12

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Jackal10
NOT Jack Harrison
Jackal's legs grew weak as he continued to make his stand, despite his best efforts to stand strong, his legs were giving in again. He had already pushed the pain to the back of his head, he couldn't worry about such things now, but regardless his body was increasingly telling him to give up. As two Rommels came at him from the side, he stopped their attacks by blocking with Excalibrator, which was surprisingly sturdy, then swung at them too. Jackal then fell onto a knee, before once again sending a sonic blast towards a clump of Rommels "This ain't good..." he spoke in a weakened voice after the attack, using Excalibrator as a clutch to keep himself up as he panted.
"Excalibrator... GOOOOOOO!!"
Jackal Theme - Technodildo
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:59 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Paladi11

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Cp_col10
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』
██████▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▅▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▂

Charles seemed to have a neutral expression on his face as Rika avoided his attack, his body instead ripped through a Rommel clone. He cared not. Those things were expendable. Stretching his wrists out, the automaton looked to Rika with a rather annoyed expression on his face "Tricky one aren't you...? Why don't you stop moving so I can be done with you already...?" he didn't even seem to move as the smuggler devised a plan to surround him in EMP grenades and unleash them all upon him at once. Once everything had gone as planned... Charles Paladin still stood there, with the same expression on his face "Don't mistake me for the cheap mass-production bodies you acquainted yourself with earlier... such parlor tricks won't work on me..." he muttered to her as he cracked his knuckles, walking over towards Rika and throwing yet another punch towards her face "You're out of your league child!"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▅▅▅▅▅▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▇▇▇▇▇▇██████
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...
Charles Theme- Collective Consciousness

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:04 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Hunchb10

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Drauni10
Draunis didn't seem to so much as flinch or stutter as Agan attempted to not escalate the level of violence here. The smuggler's words didn't seem to affect the clone at all "I'm sorry... no." he answered abruptly... and that small handgun he was holding began to transform into a rather large railgun that looked to be larger than the man holding it "I am not your mentor... I was created by Charles Paladin, and I work under him to work towards his own visions... put your memories behind you and defend yourself..." he told Agan in a low voice. The railgun then charged up before Draunis finally fired a single destructive shot towards Agan.
Theme - Hollow Bastion
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:12 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Henry10

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Null11
Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Ghrant11
Ghrant let out a smirk as he took a good look at Justus' expression, his doubts, his nervousness, he coudl tell his words had affected the bluenette. In truth, this wasn't some elaborate plan to get on Justus' nerves, Ghrant just said what he thought... he had made a habit of watching the various Super Criminals that lived in No Man's Land during his free time in the walls. He didn't have anything else to do, so he made a habit of watching people go about their day to day lives, a luxury not even he could afford. He just watched these Super Criminals, silently finding flaws in each and every one of them to further prove his own superiority, for hours and hours every day. Ghrant began to side step around many of Justus' attacks, before proceeding to move in forward. He knew that with his sword, he was better off keeping this fight up close and personal, if he got Justus within his range and kept himself close enough to stay away from the tip of Justus' lance, he figured the battle was as good as his. So move forward he did, jumping up and slashing horizontally towards the knight's throat "Sure~! Sure~!" Ghrant replied half-heartedly to Justus' words, speaking in a mocking tone "Do you even know who this evil wizard you're searching for is...? Where is this person? Hell... you suck as a protector... which is fine... but you even under perform as a mindless killing machine! You know... it takes a special kind of failure to stoop quite as low as you. You were better off dead... you haven't accomplished anything! And I mean ANYTHING! Haha! You were useless to Jade, you're useless to his daughter... hell, you're useless to Vulture Team. You just exist because no one's willing to put you out of your sad misery!"
Theme - Hollow Bastion
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:19 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Holden10

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Haus10
Haus' smile seemed to distort into a rather malicious looking grin as he heard Willow's voice "Oh...? Upset... GOOD! What are you gonna do about it!? CRY!? HAHAHAHA!" he openly laughed at Willow, pointing at her as he did so. And then there was Gunnar, who very much did the same thing as Willow, but with more words "Oh...? Well it ain't really my choice now, is it? Not really your choice either... the truth just is that I HAVE those memories... so what are you gonna do...?" he asked, motioning towards himself as he gave the two a daring smile "Come on! Attack me! Maim me! Kill me! TRY! DON'T JUST STAND THERE! HATE ME! HATE ME SOME MORE AND MORE! DO SOMETHING! DON'T JUST STAND THERE AND CRY YOU MISERABLE PIECES OF SHIT!"
Theme - Hollow Bastion
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:04 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Chelsea202_zpsbd7b174c

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea let out a gasp of surprise as another Rommel attacked her, disappointed that they hadn't been able to escape in the alleyway. She quickly moved out of the way of the slash, quite certain that a single one of those could easily take her down. She tightly gripped the rifle she had gotten from Malena, glaring up at the Rommel that had attacked her, then pointing the gun in the direction of the Rommel's head.
"You had better just leave us alone...!" she warned the Rommel, then firing off a shot at the clone's head. The rifle's kickback sent her stumbling back a bit, but she quickly did all she could to get back to her footing again and ready the gun to shoot again. "I-I mean it! You all should just go away!"

Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:36 am

As Ghrant's sword blow came slicing at Justus' throat again, he instinctively threw his hand up to try to stop the blow--the harsh sound of metal scraping on metal ringing out as the blade sliced through a portion of the fake skin on Justus' hand. Before he made his next move, though--Ghrant kept talking.
"O-Of course I know who Sullonstein is! I can sense when he is nearby, so I'd be able to tell instantly if I were to encounter him...!" he did his best to make a quick retort to Ghrant's first question. However--then came the rest of what the man said, which seemed to render Justus silent for a moment. A mindless killing machine...?
No. No, he wasn't a mindless killing machine--he wasn't. It didn't matter what this man said--or what anyone outside of this prison said--he was a knight. He wasn't a murderer. He wasn't insane--his aunt had been the first to call him that, and he'd been deemed to be off his rocker practically every day since then--and he refused to believe it. Still...the rest of what Ghrant had said seemed to sink deeply into Justus' mind. Useless...mindless...useless......was he useless? Was all that he was really just a sham...? He seemed to stare at the man for a long moment--before suddenly launching a kick at the man's sword-hand.
"SIIILEEEEENCE! A knight...A knight always has use...! A knight will always fight! Even if they never help anyone--even if they're only in the way--they continue to fight--! A KNIGHT ALWAYS FIGHTS! You don't seem to understand, you never understood, and you never will understand just what being a knight means!" After having delivered the kick towards Ghrant's hand, Justus began viciously swinging the bladed portion of his lance Ghrant's way again and again. There was a certain look in his eyes as he ranted that said that he was desperately trying to reaffirm his own faith to himself and his own worth. "A knight serves his liege lord for valor and faith! A knight protects the weak and defenseless! A knight lives by honor and for glory! Knights give people sanctuary, refuse unnecessary rewards, neverturntheirbackontheirenemiesneverspeaksalie, neverlosesfaith, NEVERLOSESFAITH!" Obviously something had come over Justus as he continued swinging his lance wildly at the man, then suddenly switching to a series of fast stabs as he continued shouting out the values of chivalry: "FAITH CHARITY SAGACITY PRUDENCE TEMPERANCE RESOLUTION TRUTH LIBERALITY DILIGENCE HOPE HONOR JUSTIIIIIIICE! IN THE WORLD THAT I SEEK, ALL OUTCOMES ARE SOAKED THROUGH WITH JUSTICE!" Well, if he didn't seem totally insane before--he sure as hell did now. Finally, all of that stress had broken through--and his psyche was fighting off Ghrant's words with all it had. "I am not useless! I am not fake! YOU ARE THE FAKE! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A SHAM, A FRAUD, A FALLACY! You have no place in this world, SO RETURN TO THE PIT FROM WHENCE YOU CRAWLED!"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:07 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Willow33_zpsa4a2d657

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow bit back a whimper upon hearing Haus' words, trying harder to cover her ears and block out his voice- she shrank back quietly, biting her lip and struggling to cut off all sound... but she couldn't. She whimpered softly, shaking her head repeatedly- before she began muttering under her breath, broken syllables and pleading requests, all mostly indistinguishable- until her voice suddenly rose louder. "N-no, no, no, no-!!" Just as Haus finished yelling at them, she ripped her hands away from her ears- and sent several small needles towards the monster impersonating Holden, filled with fast-acting paralyzing poison. Her cheeks were tear-stained as she shook her head yet more, slowly clutching her arm to her chest as she took ragged breaths. "N-no more-! J-just shut up, stop talking, s-stop spewing lies you s-son of a bitch-!! Y-you're not Holden-!! H-Holden was better than you- b-better than you ever will be-!! J-just shut UP you f-fucking lying s-slime-!!" Her voice was shaky at first, but as she continued speaking it rose into a scream, and her hands clenched tight into fists, clear anger overlaying her despair. She could barely bring herself to even threaten this man who looked like Holden- but his behavior... his behavior alone spurred at least poisoned needles in his direction. Even if she couldn't kill him... she could perhaps incapacitate him. Keep him from attacking them anymore...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:41 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 Persona_3__minato_wallpaper_by_kidikarusuprising23-d4pvss8
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I have people I care about and I am going to protect them.
Nate grimaced as a group of Rommels suddenly circled he and Jack. He kept his grip on his weapon tight as he looked around the circle, uneasy with the black blood oozing from the men. They should have been having some kind of reaction to his bullets. Nate moved the moment he saw, feeling the hands graze his chest. Nate winced for a moment before running closer to the Rommel clone and pointing the gun upward under the clones head and shot him at close range. He wasn't too sure how fast these guys could move, but at this range the shot would at least burn him.

Jack chuckled at the sight of the clones black blood. How amusing! These truly were interesting playmates. Aside from the pink haired assassin, it was rare for someone to still smile after being attacked the way these men had. This was decidedly more interesting than the robots had been. Perhaps as their game progressed she'd be able to produce more of a reaction. Jack moved out of the way of the Rommels attack, feeling his hand whiz by her head, before slashing towards his throat with one hand. She jumped back after noticing Nates precarious position, dropping one of her knives to pull the boy back with her as she darted near the center of the circle of Rommel Clones keeping them all at the same distance, still smiling. This was going to be fun! She could tell.

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 14 00anptop
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

No need to fret love. I'm a doctor. Hehe
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next