Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

+11
dbzhardcore
Emu Queen
LadyNightshade8703
RichNuttyTaste
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
15 posters

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 8 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:13 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 8 Masaru21_zps85754cce

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
-------------------------------------
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

"Shit--!" Masaru cursed as he saw Eve's retreat, continuing to dodge the attacks fired at them. "All Family officers, fall back! We can't win here, retreat!" He knew that the others didn't technically have to listen to him, but for Simon--but he knew that he was sure as hell retreating. He darted away into the rubble, grabbing Mariko's hand as he ran off and away, planning to meet up with Eve again once they were safely out of the firing zone. "As much as I hate to say it...we've lost this one..."

*Exit Masaru and Mariko*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru’s Theme - Mystline
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 8 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:29 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 8 Simon33_zps27ddbc6d

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

Simon dodged another one of those cannons, and moved quickly to get out of the way. He followed his bosses, going to protect them if need be. (exit)

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 8 Simon30_zps92ddf226

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 8 YOOOOOOOOOOO_zps009e7fcc

Atticus Benedict
Who are you...and why do I feel such hate coming from you...?
Atticus' theme- Reborn in a Cloak of Metal

Meanwhile, in the crater, not much he could do. Atticus knew people were retreating, but he could get out. He couldn't move his body with all the rubble on it. And he couldn't remove the cannons, the rubble would simply crush his arms, and that would be worse. For now, he'd have to wait, as much as it pained him.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 8 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets (Paladin)

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:42 am

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 8 Sven

Paul kept on avoiding the lasers as the best he could as he kept fearing that one were going to hit him sooner or later. He was too busy focusing on it to notice footmen were running away and so was Eve. If it wasn't for Masaru's yell of retreat, Paul wouldn't notice as he ran away from the streets to regroup. He hated himself even more now as his waiting game failed and now cause of his idiocy, The Family is now in trouble of being wiped out. Way to go Paul.

*Exit*

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:39 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 8 Smile50_zps92bf7d69

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Lukas clenched his hands into fists as he watched the goings-on--he didn't know why, but he felt a faint anger broiling deep down in his gut. Was this how it felt to actually care about others' pain...? Either way, Charles continued to fire his lasers, even as the enemies retreated...and even fired upon Zombie and Eve while Wei was in the attack's path. This had surprised Lukas. He had thought that maybe that looming feeling of expendability had been his own paranoia...but Charles had just uncaringly fired upon a member of the squad. And with that action, the feeling of expendability became all too real. His brows furrowed as he watched in minor horror as he saw Wei's body flung away and into a building--but he hadn't been vaporized. That meant that he could still be alive, right...? But badly injured...
Lukas actually began to move towards the building to check on the mummified man--but then he heard Charles' order to secure the rest of the city and the mansion. He stopped in his tracks, completely freezing--the anger he felt quickly mixing with doubt, and...dread. This dread was only for the fact that if he didn't follow Charles' orders to a T--and sufficiently at that--he would never get what he signed up for this squad for. The chances of getting to see his sister again felt as if they were dwindling, the possible light they provided growing smaller and smaller...
He turned away from the building, letting out a silent sigh as he walked away, back over to the rest of the squad. His facial expression looked oddly troubled--he hated feeling this way. The emotions churning around in his gut wasn't a welcome feeling for him--he was beginning to remember why he'd abandoned them in the first place. Maybe he never should have worked on getting them back...but now it seemed that they were here to stay. He saw Rommel run off in the direction of the mansion, and decided to follow, though at a slower pace, his feet dragging. He wasn't entirely sure why...but he didn't feel satisfied with this situation anymore. Still...he knew he would never find his sister otherwise. He kept a clear image of her in his mind as he made his way to the mansion, trying his hardest to remind himself that in this case, the end result would justify the means...he couldn't afford to lose his resolve now.

*Exit*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Quid Sum Miser
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:21 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 8 Paladi11

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 8 Charle11
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Charles barely even acknowledged Wei as he was practically flung aside "Heh... the pathetic dog..." he muttered, smiling for a moment before walking forward as if nothing had happened. As far as Charles cared, it'd be an improvement if Wei just went and died there, it'd be easier to make a new one and not mess it all up again. Third time's a charm! Or fourth.... or fifth... Charles forgot how many clones he'd made. The Owner of Paladin Industries just kept on walking to the mansion, it was his goal after all, and that's just what Charles did, he ruthlessly sought out his goal, killing anyone who got in his way. That was how he worked as far as he'd ever remembered...
(EXIT)
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:12 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 8 Boy59_zps9efb9202

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"
-------------------------

A lot of shit had happened, and Jasper was paying very little attention to most of it. He was quite distracted fending off emotions and footmen, at least until they started retreated- he let them run then, before shooting a look at Jo as she tried to insist upon chasing Zombie and Eve. If she so much as tried... he would tackle her. He wasn't afraid to. She couldn't go chasing them in her condition...
Before he could really do much else thinking, Charles was ordering them to take the mansion, and though he hesitated a moment to shoot a look between Jo and Smile, wanting to ensure they were okay- he slowly moved forward, albeit with a wary glance back at Jo. He wanted to make sure she followed... His steps slowed to a crawl for a moment, considering his options- before tucking his hands into his pockets and looking away, his body language seeming to convey disappointment as he hurried to catch up with the others, heading into the mansion quickly. He found himself wanting to slip back into his uncaring state- but... it wasn't easy to shut people out again after letting them in. He just had to hope that everyone would be okay...

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:24 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 8 Jo1_zpsbd4194ef

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Charles` reply earned a somewhat upset look from Jo-- her shoulders drooped, and she continued to keep her hand over her wound as she... said nothing. Her gaze kept focused on the ground- she didn`t look up as Wei was blasted into a nearby building, or as Jasper glanced her over-- but once Charles began to advance, she valiantly followed.

(EXIT)  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Special Op
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:45 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 8 Emilia5
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

With a bang and blast here and there Emilia did her best to keep up with what was going on. "Shit, shit shit... Why is his not working?" Emilia mumbled to herself as Wei was almost killed by Charles in order to get rid of Eve or anyone else she was... Losing track of what was going on. Then came the order to move out. "Auuuuuuuug." Emilia just followed after Jo.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:41 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 8 YOOOOOOOOOOO_zps009e7fcc

Atticus Benedict
Who are you...and why do I feel such hate coming from you...?
Atticus' theme- Reborn in a Cloak of Metal

The cannons stopped firing. Were they gone? Oh thank goodness. Atticus knew he could dig his way out. He fired sideways, moving the rubble aside. He let out a sigh.
"I gotta find every....oh shit..." he looked down, his chest was caved in a little. "Oh...well...that's not normal.." he slowly let himself get back to normal, and climbed out of the hole. "Yikes...I don't feel good..." he said, rubbing his stomach. He staggered out to find the others. (exit)
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:03 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 8 Inna10

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 8 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 8 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀ ════════════════════════════════════════ ⊁

Inna hadn't gotten too far from the Medbay when a bunch of Paladin troops flooded the walls, sent by Charles to summon her to Highend. So, slowly yet surely, the Russian made her way to the Highend streets, her limp growing fainter and her speed increasing as she got used to walking again. She noted the rubble and concluded that, if Paladin owned this region now, it hadn't been earned peacefully. Sighing, she absentmindedly reached for Papa's gun, but her hand felt thin air. She had forgotten to get that. Needing something to hold on to, she took her hat off and starting twisting it around as she looked around the streets, walking up and down the streets to stabilize her walk.

⊀ ☭ ☥ ☭ ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:19 pm

T h e -- B u r n i n g -- R e s o l v e

W e i

❝I will attain my freedom❞

Wei's Theme
Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 8 6ba0a669-d9bb-4e50-bcf8-a062e6641404_zpsc13ab341

Wei laid beneath the crushing force of the rubble. Watching dust and debris dance in spotlight of welcoming shafts of light. What a glorious sight. A sight of fading light given rise to the strangest sound Wei had ever produced. Laughter. The Mummy man's hand crashed through the rubble as a he laughed. A single hand crashed through the rubble, sending dust and pulverized rock into the atmosphere. The laughter was chaotic. As Wei never knew this type of joy before. It was grand. Freedom. Freedom! FREEDOM!!!

Wei realized that he had his freedom now. Although....Being under a mass of rock and glass didn't favor too well for this new found freedom. Blasted, Knifed, Shot and Toss through a building. Freedom totes sucked right now, but he felt this feeling of overwhelming need to laugh.
Who cared about the fortune he had now! He finally thought about all potential things he could find on the outside.....

His laughter echoed throughout the street for all to hear, what a wonderfully grim, but glorious sight!

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:46 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia walked out into the streets, and looked to see where she should search first. "So no splitting up?" Emilia asked as she walked forward. "Hmmm... Does anyone hear laughing?" she asked as she heard Wei out in the distance. It was just... Disturbing, and Emilia didn't want to think about it anymore. She walked along the streets until... She thought she saw someone walking up ahead. "Hmm?" she narrowed her eyes and squinted. "Is that... Inna?" she guessed as she stopped in her steps.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:09 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 8 Cz7z_zps589ddfee
Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury
"That's right! FUCK IT! Shove death RIGHT BACK in the reapers FACE!"
Eagle's Theme- Fury's Wrath

Rommel followed, looking around. The moon was bright, and it took his eyes a little time to adjust. He looked around.
"I can see why we should stay close. This shit is crazy." he said, looking around. He did hear laughing, but decided it was just another freak going insane. Not much. She heard Emilia say something, and looked in that direction. "Hey yes! That is Inna!" he walked closer to her. "Inna! Yo!" he called, grinning. "Damn, you look great..for being torn to shreds I mean!" he kind of forgot he looked completely different.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:27 pm

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna's head snapped up as she heard familiar laughter coming from...somewhere. Immediately on guard, she quickened her pace to follow the sound of the laughter, but on her way there she saw two figures...one being the redhead that was impossible not to recognize, the other...not so much. She walked towards them, tense because the stranger beside Emilia could be hostile...but then the stranger spoke up. The Russian looked suspiciously from the man to Emilia, not trusting this situation...How did he know her name? Then more words came out of his mouth. This sounded awfully familiar...like something Rommel would say...

"...Who are you?"

Were the first words out of her mouth, her fists clenched as she looked ready to just into a defensive stance at any moment. She looked at Emilia from the corner of her eye, trying to see how SHE reacted to this man's presence, seeing how she had been walking with him.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:36 pm

S a m e b i t o

❝ Ideals. Ideals and Action will save this dying world from the hands of man. I will lead for I have the Mandate of Heaven

Theme
T h e -- M a s k e d -- T r a n s i e n t

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 8 5e0f8bfd-25a2-4962-8380-5dc8dfbce024_zps3e3eb0a7

Wei /Samebito--No Church in The Wild

The masked man walked in the scorched street left by Charles's reckless murder and war on crime. The man had a strange almost militaristic, yet formal, gait. The air he let out was as if he was too familiar with this place, with this land. The air he spread to it's inhabitants were different. It was as if as the man entered the scene, every human in the vicinity had the possibility to get swallowed up beyond the mask of the man. As if the waters had been entered by a beast that was seeking to devour all in it's sight.

He skulked pasted the Task Force with little effort. He gave two of them acknowledgement. Emilia was given a slight scorned chuckle  Eagle was given a glance with a sense of familiarity, remorse and amusement. The masked figure walked towards the rubble that the newly free man lied in. The mask stared at the rubble with a sense of relief. The singled, pierced hand gave the man a slight scoff of laughter.

"Freedom, how does it feel? I bet it feels amazing." He spoke to the body beneath the rubble. "I am sorry that I could not intervene, it was not my battle." Samebito was strangely apologetic and too familiar with the clone that it gave a hint of fatherly demeanor in his voice. Such a rare sight in NML, fondness and caring that was often sought for in the land of hedonism and vice. Yet most wished for another to lean on, this was almost like a familial caring for the inhuman

Wei listened to Samebito's words, a smirk came upon him. Despite this smirk he felt nothing but contempt for what came next. In order to finish his true freedom. Charles must die. No ties and no creature to call up him. He felt an immense force crash through the dense unified rubble.
It was Samebito displaying a simple feat of strength. He crushed a boulder beneath an open palm to reach Wei. Reaching forth into the pile as Wei was flung out of the debris.

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:43 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia was happy to see the Russian woman, and smiled as she waved at her to come over. "It's great to see you back. We were worried." Emilia said before she noticed how Inna seemed to be on edge. Was it the laughter that echoed through the dark leveled streets? Then she asked which made Emilia go, "Ah... That's why. Looks like she doesn't recognize you." Emilia poked at the man with a play smile on her lips. "Inna, it's Rommel, the jackass we all know, and I guess love. For me it's more tolerate, but that's just me." Emilia responded with a laugh. "Cleans up nice, but still the same man... By the way when did you wake up?" Emilia said as she walked up to the Russian with interest, and that was before she thought she saw something in the corner of her eye. She tensed and held her lance tightly in her hands and looked to be on edge. "Hnnnn..." she looked around, and saw a man that sulked right past them. "What... The actual Hell?" she said as she heard the man chuckle and then just... Walk away. She just stared since the guy made no move towards them. "Should we..." she began to ask since she wanted the input of everyone else.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:59 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

So--somehow, in the darkness of nighttime, Lukas had lost track of Emilia and Rommel. However, after looking for them for a short while, he sighed in irritation, jogging over from behind, then standing between them, attempting to ignore the psychotic laughter that was echoing a few buildings over.
"Vhat did I say about staying togezher?" he asked them, not seeming particularly angry, just a little bit irritated. It was then that he noticed Inna standing there in front of them, and his expression softened somewhat. "Oh--you're vell enough to be out and about? It's amazing zhat you recovered so quickly..." At that moment, Emilia spoke again, and Lukas' eyes traced back over to Samebito and Wei. He watched the two for a moment, then murmured in a voice loud enough that only Emilia, Rommel, and Inna could hear, "Ve shouldn't get involved. I'm not sure who zhat man is, but zhere's no doubt zhat he's suspicious. It might be somezhing to inform Paladin about--zhat is, if he doesn't know already. For now, ve need to continue searching for information on Heavenly Treasure." Lukas felt the trust that he had been budding for Wei beginning to crumble as the mummy conversed with the mysterious cloaked man--whether it was by paranoia or just suspicion, Lukas was never a fan of dark figures materializing out of the night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:58 am

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

Rommel laughed.
"Oh right...I look a little different right? Heh." he grinned. "Yeah...you can call me Eagle if you want. It's my real name. Though, if you yell Rommel, I'll still answer." he said with a grin. "It's great to see you out and about." he seemed way more cheery then normal. Rommel looked back at Smile. "Agreed. I don't know what the hell is going on, but I don't trust or like that bandaged freak of nature. Let's carry out our search without them, yeah?" he said, and looked at the group. "Come on." he said, trying to motion the group away from the laughing and flinging of things.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:40 pm

S a m e b i t o

❝ Ideals. Ideals and Action will save this dying world from the hands of man. I will lead for I have the Mandate of Heaven

Theme
T h e -- M a s k e d -- T r a n s i e n t

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 8 5e0f8bfd-25a2-4962-8380-5dc8dfbce024_zps3e3eb0a7

Wei /Samebito--No Church in The Wild

The masked man's eyes were cold. Unwavering. Yet by all standards--attentive. The black ocular discs dashed around behind the symbolic ivory mask he wore. Wei laid atop rubble and earth. His clothes in tatters, blood leaking profusely from his palm and back. Samebito clutched Wei wrist and studied the wound on his hand with some forth right medical knowledge. Every tendon. Every ligament. The most complex series of bones seemed to personal for this mask man not to know of.
His triage bag was close at his side as he patched the clone thoroughly up, pitching up small talk as he did so.

"Durable. Good solider material. It seems Charles doesn't play around with his investments, yet careless enough to throw them away at the first moment they meet a little dust or chip off their shoulder. He doesn't care for people, that's why he'll never be the owner for a bastion of humanity. He's a business ma--being."

He griped, almost sounding a tad too involved in the argument. As he began to artfully stitch up the man's hand with his strange set of ivory almost....teeth like tools. Sooner than later, the man finished working on Wei's hand, only to again work on the bullet lodged in his back. Wei occasionally winced and seethed by the pain of the event.

Wei was a marvel of science to him, if not for the experiment Charles's people placed him under there would be so much possibility for this creature. He couldn't help but feel from their talks in the past he scorned humanity, and scorned Charles. So much anger. He was young, yes, but where did it come from. Surely that anger didn't come from it's progenitor....Surely.

Wei looked at the man with a rather blank, quizzical stare as he spoke of hope for humanity and such. This man didn't seem like Charles when he too spoke of saving the world, neither did he speak like Jo. The way he spoke felt uplifting, rallying, igniting fires in Wei's sense of drive. He didn't even know this man's face--yet his words came off as something too personal not to join.

Samebito pullet another syringe from his coat and planted it deep within his chest. "Mind the pain, it's a reformed eastern healing concoction" He plunged then injected the needle's contents into Wei's chest. Wei gasped at the event, but then felt more energized and healed than before.

"W-what was in that?" Wei spoke in confusion at his new found health.

"Can't tell, ancient Chinese secret" Samebito chuckled an held a single finger to cover his mask's curved smirking lips.

Samebito looked back on the other task force members. His white ivory mask glaringly sticking out from the chaotic color of brick and cinder-block.

"Are you not going with them? Are you not going to seek revenge on Charles?--Going to tell him the message I sent gave to you?"Samebito asked of the clone man.

"They are still under Charles's command, if I do--I would only use them like Charles has done. I will tell them of what I shall do, if they object....I will deal with them. Though I doubt that they would care." Wei rose from the rocks, tattered suit in all. He stared at them for a moment. He gazed at his former comrades, he didn't know them well. Somewhere in Wei's mind he wished to understand that same human unity that made them so weak. Just like this moment he found himself away from them. Unable to realize who they are beyond their dossiers. To know them as other humans do. What weak thoughts. What weak, weak, weak....pleasant thoughts...He continued his response to Samebito, thinking of them as he looked their faces and their own responses "I will ask of them where Charles is. Then I will commit my first act of freedom. Slaying the oppressor. Hopefully they'll understand my actions and not interfere. I cannot say of Agent Beaumont...Our animosity has been growing....Nevertheless, Charles is now MY target."

Samebito rose as well, taking his leave. "I wish you the best of luck. I wish you greatness under the heavens, clone of Cao Xiaohan. Wei Xiaohan. I will watch what you will make of yourself.....再见, Goodbye" Samebito left with a single, formal bow then left--vanishing into nothingness from whence he came

-Exit Samebito-

Last edited by RichNuttyTaste on Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:46 pm

Inna seemed to relax once Emilia had confirmed the man's explanation. She wondered what had made him change so suddenly, noting that she should probably call him Eagle from now on, but decided there were more important things to deal with first, if Charles had sent troops for her. She offered him an awkward smile, the only type the Russian was ever really capable of giving people, as she noticed how unusually optimistic he was. That was probably good. Smile approached and she nodded at him, opening her mouth to comment on her quick recovery just as a masked man passed them, heading towards where she had previously heard the manic laughter.
Inna eyed the masked man suspiciously as he passed, tensing once more. No matter how long she had been in No Man's Land, she couldn't bring herself to relax around strangers, which was probably for the best since the strangers here were all psychotic criminals. She would have liked to go after the figure, find out what he was up to...but the others were bringing up their current task. Heavenly Treasure? She figured she had some catching up to do..

"Ah...could anyone tell me...what I have meessed?"

She asked, clearing her throat as they started walking away from the masked man.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:53 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia honestly thought that Smile was right behind them, and how the heck did he lose sight of her golden gleaming armor? "Honestly I'm surprised that you weren't following. I thought you were right behind us." Emilia responded as she decided to answer Inna. "Here's the low down... A couple days passed, and so far we discovered a couple things about the Mistress today. One the woman is REALLY old, and she has the chemical compound that that pretty much kept her young forever and gave her strength unlike any other, and that she has a device called Heavenly Treasure, that is like... Powered by these 4 psychics. But back to the pool. This pool of chemicals was under Highend, Eve didn't want to give it up so we fought for it. Hence this place being leveled by a giant canon, Zombie betrayed us during it cause his chip isn't on explode anymore... Uh... Did I miss anything else? I know that right now we're looking for clues on where to find the machine Heavenly Treasure, but I think I missing something else. Lots happened." Emilia explained as she looked at the others.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:56 pm

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

"I jumped into the pool." Rommel said. "Well, I was kind of extremely fucked up...so I did...now look at me...actually, I dunno what I look like, but gaging from your reaction, I bet completely different!" he said with a big grin and laugh. "Oh, and Zombie put Charles at gun point...that was a thing." he said.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:20 am

T h e -- B u r n i n g -- R e s o l v e

W e i

❝I will attain my freedom❞

Wei's Theme

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 8 6ba0a669-d9bb-4e50-bcf8-a062e6641404_zpsc13ab341

Wei slowly took a step forward towards his old squad. Why did all of these 'What if's?' surround his once horrid mind bent only on freedom and killing. What if? Thats all he thought. They became more and more frequent as he found himself closer to the squad. What if I stayed a bit longer? He found himself in three arms away from their reach. An acceptable spot to talk. What if we all became....like....Friends?
Wei stopped before them while they were talking among themselves
Wei looked at them with a sense of longing, almost to ask of them for companionship or at least--The thought embarrassed him enough to be proactive and speak. His tattered clothes fluttered a bit in the light breeze, his maw open to them. To speak. His eyes were focused on them, they were now all individuals to him.
Each on was given more than enough visual acknowledgment from Wei. He gave a look that was of a man placing absolute trust within them

"I am going to be blunt. Many....if not all of you, know me very little. And my asking of you is out of character for me..Yet I turn to you. My squad, my previous team members. The only people I actually grew to knew beyond a tank and doctors. I see you all as a...A-a...Team." He stammered to find the right words, his awkward stammering made him rather self conscious of his words, of himself. "You may still work for Charles. The man who just left me to die at the hands of cruel fate. Charles is no longer my master. I want to kill him......This is MY choice, as a FREE being. Maybe I am warning you of this, because he is manipulating you, I too was manipulated, and that you are his personal attack squad--my direct threat to his life is enough to warrant you all to attack me. I don't desire to fight any of you. None of you has ever wronged me. Nobody except Charles."

Wei spoke like a man leading a journey to find spirituality, to find 'self' and faith. A remorseful and very soothing voice which contrasted against the man he was. He wanted to speak to them as a true free man would. Not a object. Not a weapon. A creature with resolve and strength to trust the world, yet strong enough to bring down his enemies. He desired them to hear him out, to know his plight through their own troubles. Something he never gave until now. It was called Empathy.

His voice was bleeding Empathy, while he had no idea of the concept he desired to be understood through him understand others. Such a human trait for a clone.

"I am not trying to use you as Charles once and still is doing to all of you, we all know that too well what that feels like to be a pawn of a man who thinks he is much larger than who you are.. Let me hunt down this man. Let me assure my freedom. I must confront Charles. So long as this man exists he hold powers over me, over you all. We'll never get what we desire from Charles. He is a cheat and liar. A man who oozes venom from his lips to control and contort you to his whim. I was born for this, this is all I know for all of my life...Tell me where Charles is....I must kill this monster for taking away what little time I have. I beg of you all for this favor, let me seek peace....."

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:57 pm

Inna remained silent as Emilia basically explained what she had missed the past few weeks. She was pretty annoyed at the fact that she had missed so much, but nodded as the redhead listed events...then the Zombie thing was said. The Russian stopped nodding, her face hardening. She wasn't going to let this affect her. She was NOT going to let this affect her. Except it was actually really affecting her. For a moment she just forgot all about the other important things that had been said; the Mistress, the Heavenly Treasure, taking Highend, none of it registered. She was busy making sure that none of her shock or despair at Nathan's betrayal was shown on her face. She was NOT going to let it-
Wei happened. This was good because it brought her mind back to what was important right now: Task Force 0 and the Heavenly Treasure and getting their objective completed. Simple and straightforward. Inna listened to the mummy, her face betraying no emotion, and finally looked at the other Suicide Squad members to see how THEY were reacting to this. She knew she could not do what Wei wanted, she was not going to betray Charles.

UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE.

The obnoxiously loud thought rung in her head, very unlike all the normal thinking she did.. In any case, she crossed her arms and looked at Wei.

"Nyet."

She said simply, because that was all there was to say. She was not going to help him, and she was not going to try to justify it either. His words made her want to help him, losing members of the task force seemed to be having much more of an impact than she had expected, but she knew what she had to do. For Papa.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:48 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

"...I vould have to agree vith Inna. It's out of zhe question for us to betray Paladin," Lukas spoke after a moment, looking at Wei seriously. "I know zhat you vant to gain your freedom...however, ve all joined this task force for a reason. Ve all have things zhat ve're going after. And for some of us...zhe hopes of ever getting zhose things disappears if Charles dies. So, I'm sorry to inform you, but...if you are going to make an enemy out of Paladin, you vill most likely also make enemies out of us. I know zhat I, for one, cannot afford to betray him...and on top of zhat, have you forgotten zhat ve still all have bombs rigged to blow in our heads? Just because Zombie's didn't vork doesn't mean zhat ours von't eizher. It's a lose-lose situation..." With that, Lukas turned to look again at Inna, Rommel, and Emilia. "Ve don't have time for zhis. Ve need to look for more on Heavenly Treasure." He paused again, then slowly looked back at Wei, actually with a hint of regret in his eyes. "Zhis is nozhing against you personally. But I have somezhing far too important on the line to betray Paladin now, or ever, until zhe end of my contract with him. I'm sorry."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next