Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // The Church

+2
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
6 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Inner City // The Church - Page 4 Empty Re: Inner City // The Church

Post  MochaLatte Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:00 pm

Inner City // The Church - Page 4 Screenshot2013-08-31at93002PM
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Doctor Latte

Mocha tensed up when Kraven told her to shut up, and pretty soon her hands balled up into fists. She didn't look at him, she just casted her eyes to the side as he called her stupid and such. Sure he hatred for Vulture was from her past experience with them, when it was just Elliot, and Akyuro. Then along came Jo in the mix along with Bunny, and the red head, with Ivy. They had so many people with them now. When he said that he didn't hate, Mocha mumbled to herself 'since when did you care about being humane?' she said to herself quietly. She gave him a glance, giving him her own glare before looking away. "I know..." Mocha said as she stared at a wall. She didn't feel like talking to him again. She curled up, and stayed that way. He couldn't expect her to stop hating them after all that. No... Vulture was going to have prove themselves to earn a place in her heart. Kraven may like them... But she won't. Not after what they had taken away, and done to her. Maybe some of it was her fault too, but... It seemed like Vulture had everything, and she didn't like it. It was probably not true anyway... Mocha got up, and away from Kraven. She started to look for new clothes, and her little gameboy was on the floor forgotten.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:49 pm

Inner City // The Church - Page 4 Kravennew_zpse9183a76

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven, not really being the type to care for feeling, only stood with the same grimace on his face once Mocha had taken to a defeated demeanor. He probably didn't intend to be so harsh, but that was the best he could do. Kraven wasn't Jade, and Mocha wasn't Catherine. Mocha would never find Jade in Kraven, and Kraven would never find Catherine in Mocha. Kraven let out a sigh, and looked at Mocha as she curled up "H-hey... don't be like that-!" the man looked off put by her demeanor now. Even as she looked for new clothes, the man simply looked awkward, with a small frown on his face "Hey... I'm sorry..." he said in a light voice "Bah..." he scratched his head "You... left your gameboy on the floor...!" he called out to her, looking at the gameboy awkwardly.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:25 pm

Inner City // The Church - Page 4 Screenshot2013-09-18at103017PM
Mocha Deren

Mocha looked back at the gameboy, but not back up at Kraven. She walked over , pulling her shirt down as much as she could since it was rising. She picked it up, "Thanks..." Mocha said as she looked around, and found... Something to wear to help conceal her cold skin. She fumbled with the cloth and sighed before looking down and holding her face. "Ugh... It's okay... I can... See where you were coming from, but... But it's so hard to see them as anything different then the people who have hurt me, and took almost everyone away. I just... I know our faction did the same thing to them. As you said, two sides of the same coin, but... Oh I don't know anymore... I just feel lost." Mocha said before she stripped off her raggy shirt to put on another one. Her back was turned to him as she was trying on different sets of clothes that she had found around here. She put something on and looked at herself with it. She wasn't sure. "What do you think? Too weird?"

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:44 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven just stood there as the woman got dressed, waiting on her to finished trying whatever she was trying on. Of course, this being Kraven, he really didn't give her any privacy. The man listened to what she said, but didn't really seem to have anything more to say back to him "How often are you going to change your outfit...? I have the strange feeling that you're going to be worse than Catherine..." he commented, mostly because he was bored and wanted to talk. In the end he really didn't have much to talk to Mocha about, in all honesty this was the most time they'd ever spent together, Kraven usually only spoke with Catherine and Jade, as well as Hannibal and Buddi in the older days. But now it was just her, the person he was probably the most incompatible with "Mocha... there is also another path for you..." he told her "You can move on... leave the last of the fighting to me. Perhaps I'll day, maybe I'll survive... but you have the option to be free from it all. All you need to do is leave Conqueror Worm..." he told her bluntly "And you'll be free of all this pain and misery."

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:49 pm

Mocha Deren

"Pfft! I can change how many times I want. You can put on heart belts, and wear what you want without a care! Women have to care what they put on because it states who they are, and what if I meet someone out there... Sometimes what you wear interests outsiders into getting to know your cause." Mocha explained as she finished. She loved the scarf. Yep... Maybe this look was good! This was the most she spent with Kraven. It was strange, and they were running out of things to talk about. "Does it make my butt look big?" Mocha asked as she turned around for him to look. "And what's the other path? You say it's better for me, but what your asking me to do right now Kraven, is to kill myself. Black Dragon is hunting me down, and will dissect me." Mocha said as she sat down with her new dress.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:09 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven just let the comment about how she dressed herself slide, he could care less about fashion, he just wore whatever he thought was cool. Thus the heart headbands. Kraven just looked at her with a bored expression as she continued to get herself dressed, and when she asked if her butt looked big, Kraven simply answered "Yes. Yes it does..." then listened to what more she had to say. Black Dragon chasing after her? Once The Don was dead that wouldn't be a problem anymore, further more "Mocha... with the chaos I'm about to start... I doubt Black Dragon will even remember you if you leave now..." he replied to her in a calm voice. There really wasn't that much to speak of, it was almost weird. Even Jade, Kraven and him had been so different but they had so much to speak of. But with Mocha he found it difficult, most likely because Mocha was much more judgmental than Jade "Mocha... try not to kill any of the Non-Family officers we come into contact with in the near future... remember that we need to win over No Man's Land... we won't be able to do that if we kill everyone..." they were already at a difficult start, killing everyone in Black Dragon and Vulture Team would probably stop any chances of new blood joining "What... what should we say to Dorthy when she asks about her father...?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:10 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven just let the comment about how she dressed herself slide, he could care less about fashion, he just wore whatever he thought was cool. Thus the heart headbands. Kraven just looked at her with a bored expression as she continued to get herself dressed, and when she asked if her butt looked big, Kraven simply answered "Yes. Yes it does..." then listened to what more she had to say. Black Dragon chasing after her? Once The Don was dead that wouldn't be a problem anymore, further more "Mocha... with the chaos I'm about to start... I doubt Black Dragon will even remember you if you leave now..." he replied to her in a calm voice. There really wasn't that much to speak of, it was almost weird. Even Jade, Kraven and him had been so different but they had so much to speak of. But with Mocha he found it difficult, most likely because Mocha was much more judgmental than Jade "Mocha... try not to kill any of the Non-Family officers we come into contact with in the near future... remember that we need to win over No Man's Land... we won't be able to do that if we kill everyone..." they were already at a difficult start, killing everyone in Black Dragon and Vulture Team would probably stop any chances of new blood joining "What... what should we say to Dorthy when she asks about her father...?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:23 am

Mocha Deren

Dorthy sighed when Kraven said that her butt looked big. "Damn it... Well... There is nothing else I have at the moment that fits this well... You just gotta deal with it..." Mocha said as she rubbed her head. She looked over at Kraven, "Yes and you asked me to help you... Listen I know your helping me, and I appreciate it, but I will help you... Even if you find me boring and we don't have much to talk about, I'll help you reach a better a future... Besides... Once we get people you won't have to talk to me ever again for this long... I understand..." Mocha said though it kind of hurt to say that. She knew that Kraven didn't like her, and wanted nothing to do with her, or just finds her boring. "Tell her the truth... That her father passed away... I'll... Talk to her about it since I was there... By the way... What is Vulture Team like?" Mocha asked since the man defended them like they were close friends. She always stayed behind so she didn't know what he saw.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:40 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven actually showed an expression of worry as Mocha told Kraven to tell Dorthy the truth "She's very emotional..." not at all like her father, must have got that from her father "...and doesn't take bad news very well... even small stuff..." he said in a low voice "But sure... I'm not dealing with the fallout when things go bad though..." she was probably going to flip. Of course, then Mocha asked about Vulture Team, there were cases when you knew your enemies better than your friends. This was one of those cases, Kraven had grown to know Vulture Team in ways he could never experience with Conqueror Worm. That didn't make them friends, he just understood them in a strange way "They act like they're from the outside world... they have no large worries... they're just trying to live their lives. They're content with building a happy life in this city. The opposite of how I am... I am eager to change the world... while they are content with what they have and make the best... such a simple life that I could never understand truly. There are three I have grown to know more personally... Jo, Ryder, and Ivy... all of them will be true threats to Conqueror Worm's rule.... just as they opposed Jade, they will oppose me..." he told her "But you didn't ask about that... I lived with them for a month... free from combat and death, in truth it was a strange experience. You would get more worried about what was for dinner that night rather than when the next battle would be..." he told her, sitting down and letting out a sigh.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:11 pm

Mocha Deren

"If you don't tell her the truth she will be even more hurt if you lied. Listen... Tell her her father died happy, and proud. I know he was thinking of her when he passed." Mocha said and then remembered something. She wanted to go back to town and get a few things from there like Dorthy's doll. If not she could make her another friend. Mocha listened to Kraven with strange fascination. She found it odd and yet admiral that Vulture team lived their lives like... Normal human beings. They weren't concerned about any fights? Just the next meal? She found it very vexing. "So you grew close to them? Tell me more." Mocha said, she... Kind of wanted the life when this was all done. TO have the worry of death not close to her, and doing her fashion ideas... All of that stuff really. She wanted that. She wanted what Vulture had.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:53 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven pouted when Mocha said not to lie to her "Fine... it's just harder tell her the truth..." he said in a low voice. But then back to Vulture Team, yeah, Kraven respected them highly, as enemies, but respect was hard to earn from a man like Kraven. The blonde sat down on the floor, Indian style, and looked up at Mocha "Aside from that... a few months ago they stopped The Inquisitor from launching Arma... hmm..." David was a genius... his intellect could have been useful. But his creation, Arma... she could be of some use to him. In the wrong hands it required the full strength of Vulture Team to stop her, but under Kraven's control, she could be the tool to bring the world it's salvation. The man grinned for a moment, but then returned to normal and looked back to Mocha "They stopped her, they saved the world from the brink of nuclear holocaust... the world is bad enough without being dead..." he told Mocha calmly "But nevermind that now, we need to stage a plan to get Dorthy out... I have the sneaking suspicion they wont' let me take her... we'll need to take advantage of The Family and Black Dragon again to achieve our goals..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:10 pm

Mocha Deren

"Well Kraven... This is a new side of you I have yet seen. I didn't think you would be so against telling the truth to Dorthy." Mocha said in a concern voice as she sat across from him. "It wasn't easy telling her that she was going with you or that Chef died... But it had to be done or it would have been cruel if we didn't tell her anything. Think of it as a way to help her. If you don't think you can do it... I can..." Mocha said with her arms crossed. She looked sad to say it herself and she just wished that she was strong enough to say it. Even she had a hard time admitting that Jade was in fact dead... "Oh yeah... I remember Arma... It was the day Chef died..." Mocha said as she held her head and shook it. "It was horrifying... They did didn't they? Then they gained a greater ally." Mocha said, not wanting to think of going against her. She saw the grin, and wondered if he thought about using Arma, but didn't say anything. "Won't give her back? For some reason I am expecting that as well... By the way... Who did you send to get Matthias?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:19 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven looked away from Mocha as she talked about telling Dorthy the truth, he sucked at that stuff. When she said she would tell him, he was silent for a few moments before saying "Thanks..." in a whisper. Yes, Chef died that day too, he had forgotten that. Kraven blamed Chef's own recklessness for that, the idiot, he could have been a great ally in times like this! Kraven shook his head, then looked back up to Mocha. Right, the people he sent to get Matthias, Mocha was in for a surprise "Why... the man that stopped Arma... and Arma... they're really rather easy to manipulate..." he told her with a grin. They were both major powerhouses, it was likely that Matthias was safe in their hands. Of course once they realized how Kraven was manipulating them they likely wouldn't stay on his side. But for now he needed any help he could find.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:29 pm

Mocha Deren

"It's no problem..." Mocha said with a nod before her eyes went wide. "You... You sent Arma and Big Hair Man!?" Mocha stated her eyes going even wider. Of all the people it was them!? Oh boy... The family was in for a treat that was one thing to be sure of! But there was also another thing she noticed about those two and that was being specific. "So... What did you tell them? I mean... How did you get them to help you and where to end up? I mean... God I am getting jummbled... Okay... How, what, and where?" Mocha asked, How being how did he get them to do this, What for what did he tell them, and Where is where are they going afterwards.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:41 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven grinned to Mocha "The Family won't know what'll hit them... Matthias will be with us soon... though..." he let out an awkward cough "He's been in prison for two months... we're gonna have to explain to him somehow that everyone he's known or ever loved is dead..." he told her rather casually, of course this was Kraven after all. She started to ask questions, which Kraven were happy to answer "Well it was quite simple... Vulture Team is filled with do-gooder boyscouts who will do anything so long as you tell them it's the good-guy thing to do! So... I told Pugsy about a princess... *cough*Matthias*cough* who lay imprisoned in a dungeon deep inside The Family's castle..." he told her "And Pugsy brought Arma with him like he always does... so now we have the both of them bursting into the mansion blowing up everything, eventually they'll realize that Matthias is whom they have to save... and the job will be done! Bwahahahaha!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:51 pm

Mocha Deren

"That's... That's pretty good... It's genius!" Mocha said when Kraven started to laugh. Though she wasn't looking forward to telling him about Justus. The man will commit suicide for sure. The way she had to do it... It had to be very delicate. And she would have to watch over him like a pro. Looks like she might pull an all nighter looking after him. "It will be great to see him again. And he may need new clothes... Hmmm... Let's see what I can find for him so that he'll be nice and warm. No doubt he was in a cold cell." Mocha said going into mother hen mode. She looked back to Kraven and smiled. "I don't know how you got the information, but thank you."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:21 am

Inner City // The Church - Page 4 Pugsy_10
Pugsy Marcone
Greatness
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Kraven grinned to Mocha, he was sitting on a wooden box as he watched her search the room "I know I am... smartest damn man on the planet. Obviously...!" he spoke out to Mocha. Of course it was really easy to detect plenty of sarcasm from the man "You should make him a frilly little dress!" he added when mocha started talking about finding Matthias new clothes. And then Pugsy walked into the church, it was there that Matthias would see Conqueror Worm. Just Kraven and Mocha, sitting alone in a deprecated church. Pugsy dropped Matthias to the ground, but kept Ivy over his shoulder to restrain her "Here...! I dropped off your friend! My job is done!" he called out to Kraven. Kraven only replied with a piercing glare and a sly grin "Very good Pugsy... and..." Kraven looked down to Matthias, he certainly didn't look good "To think you would be the one to survive..." he commented, it was obvious he didn't think much of Matthias, he always thought it would be Justus or Chef that'd make it this far into the war.

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"
Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:45 am

Mocha Deren

"Kraven!... Maybe..." Mocha thought about it as she ignored Kraven's sarcasm, and just joined in on a joke, but she wouldn't do it to him. She didn't care at the moment since she was busy preparing for Matthias' arrival here. She wanted to make it as homey as possible. When she heard Pugsy's voice Mocha snapped to attention and saw Matthias' figure hit the floor. She ran over to him, inspecting him. "Matthias! Your alive! Thank the Creators... Thank you Pugsy for bringing him back." Mocha said her eyes teary as she hugged Matthias. "Let's get you cleaned up, and I have some clothes for you, and... Wait are you hungry? Maybe food first? No... We don't have food right now, address wounds Mocha." Mocha was in a frantic, and going full out mother hen nurse on Matthias, and she wasn't going to let him go.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:26 am

Inner City // The Church - Page 4 Shion11_zpsb6d95674

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

Matthias was quiet as he was carried along to the church, only making the softest whimper of pain as he was dropped to the ground. He was sore, tired, and anxious- and as he finally got a chance to scan the area and see who was there, his heart sank rapidly. So few... and Justus...? Trinika, Jade- Pugsy had made it clear that their leader had passed on, but had so many people died while he was away...? And he hadn't even begun to list them all off... Kraven's words caught him off guard, and he flinched, staring at him for a moment in shock. Already, he could tell the new management of Worm would be rough to handle... He was so absorbed with analyzing Kraven's words and tone of voice that he hardly noticed Mocha until suddenly she hugged him. He groaned softly, returning the hug after a moment but sincerely praying she'd let go soon. He was so sore... "I... M-Mocha... I'm fine..." he mumbled quietly, but his grip on her tightened just slightly. How long he'd been missing his comrades, and though he was still suspicious about the absence of so many of them, he was glad at least to see Mocha. She was comforting, one of the kinder people he had met in this hell hole. "... But this does kind of hurt-" He gently pushed her away, looking around the church again before his red-toned eyes met the nurse's. "I... what happened to everyone? ... J-Justus? ... We... we aren't all that's left... a-are we?" He hated how his voice broke at the end and showed his fear, but he tried to ignore it. There were more important matters- like finding out what had happened exactly. He had been gone so long, the things that must have happened... While he waited for her response, he slowly slid his shirt off and exposed the injuries Eve had given him, numerous whip marks on his back and chest along with severe burns from the electric rod as well. They weren't life-threatening, but that didn't mean they didn't sting as the cool air brushed over them...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:40 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Pugsy approached Kraven "Hey... Kraven, I think I'm done here-" only for Kraven to handwave him "Sssssh.... to the corner, I'll talk to you later." he told Pugsy with a glare. Pugsy, not wanting to get into an argument, backed away. Kraven looked back to Matthias and Mocha, well, Mocha did say to tell everyone the truth. There were some where you had to sugar coat it, there were some where you had to be blunt as hell. Kraven decided to be blunt "Matthias, over the last month, Conqueror Worm and The Family have been engaged in a war spanning the entire city. I'm sure you would have guessed that already, you took part in its opening battle. In this war, Jade was betrayed, lives were lost, including most of those you have grown close to." Kraven continued with his glare to Matthias "The only reason the two of us live is because we were missing in action during the war. Mocha was just lucky.... fortunately Black Dragon and The Family have turned on each other now, so we aren't in any immediate danger. But this is the reality of the situation, you're one of the last to continue the legacy left behind by your friends." Kraven knew that Matthias did not have the time to be engulfed in shock. In better times, even in a city like this, you would have time to mourn. Mocha could mourn Jade, Kraven could mourn Cathy, Matthias could mourn Justus. But they were three people being hunted down by thousands now "Justus fought and died for his 'kingdom', everyone fought on, there were no surrenders. The enemy will not accept surrender, you will either fight or die... now tell me Devereaux... what will you do? You have two choices, you can pussy out and run away, possibly join another faction intent on killing me and Mocha, or you can continue your service in Conqueror Worm like a real agent... tell me... now..." Kraven began to tighten his fists. He was a no nonsense man that believed in his goals, he was ruthless, possibly more ruthless than Jade ever was. But unlike Jade, Kraven rarely showed his humanity to anyone. He was like a mechanical soldier whose only thoughts involved accomplishing the mission, and rarely would anyone see anything else but that.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:31 pm

Mocha Deren

"Oh Matthias... We thought you were lost forever..." Mocha said, it felt nice to hug someone. Sure she had Kraven, but he wasn't a hugger! Nor did she feel comfortable hugging the man either unless they were both sharing very emotional moments. Otherwise that would be fine. When she was pushed away, Mocha gulped, and the look said it all to Matthias. 'Yes', everyone he knew was almost gone. She held Matthias hand tightly. "Even Jade..." she mentioned before adding "I'm so sorry Matthias..." she said gulping hard when she looked over his wounds. She felt those emotions bubbling up again in her throat so she didn't speak as she saw the whip marks, and burns. She recognized them since Jade used them when he was feeling extra sadistic with his victims. "These must sting... Let's see... Don't mind the Spirits... These will help clean you out." Mocha said and said nothing more. She was so tired and on edge. She cleaned him gently... Making sure to clean him thoroughly before wrapping him up.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:08 pm

Inner City // The Church - Page 4 Shion11_zpsb6d95674

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

Matthias fell still as he listened to Kraven, his face growing increasingly pained, though he tried to remain composed. He knew that if he showed weakness, Kraven would be likely to lose any possible speck of respect he had for him, and he didn't want that. It was already clear the guy didn't like him- he didn't need him to think even less of him too. He couldn't help it though- it was so much at once to try and handle. He looked away from Kraven, hissing a bit in pain even though Mocha's hands were gentle with his wounds. "I... thank you, Mocha..." he mumbled softly, seeming rather distracted as he stared at the ground, trying to keep himself together. There were a million thoughts going through his head as he closed his eyes, inhaling slowly. A few stray tears rolled down his cheeks, but he otherwise managed to keep it in, breathing carefully. He waited until Mocha had fixed up his bandages before shakily holding his arms out, still not looking at anyone there. He didn't know what to do, what to think- he just wanted someone solid to hold onto, wanted the knowledge that not quite everyone was gone.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:26 pm

Mocha Deren

"Your welcome Matthias... We all lost something this month... You lost a good friend... I lost Jade and Cilia... You know her as Spammer... And even Kraven lost Catherine. Remember her? The nurse? So please... Don't think your alone here... We're all suffering... But we got to be string Matthias... I don't know what your going to choose, but I can tell you that the reason I am choosing to stay is because I believe that the world can become a better place. It's what I worked for most of my life... I'm not giving it so easily... Not this time around..." Mocha said as she made Matthias look at her. Her eyes shinned with a silent passion, she truly believed what she was saying. "He's buried... We can visit him when it's safer..." Mocha said as she held his hand. She didn't want him to feel that he was alone in all this or they would end up with another death.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:40 am

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // The Church - Page 4 RecoloredIvy_zps86de105d

Ivy was carried in by Pugsy, kicking and screaming as she spotted Kraven.

"You're still working for this asshole?! I'm gonna vaporize his face! Lemme go! I command it!"

She yelled, trying to wriggle out of Pugsy's arms without harming him. She was still pretty intent on killing Kraven, so yeah.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:04 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven didn't care much for Mocha being so soft with him, he doubted the guy would even really care about how Mocha and himself felt, he didn't think much of Matthias in general. Kraven seems to remember Matthias only following Justus around, and Kraven didn't care much for that type of man. He wanted men that could stand on their own, triumphantly. Kraven, despite his and Mocha's occasional arguments, completely trusted Mocha. He knew she believed in Conqueror Worm's ideals just as much or even more so than Kraven. If Kraven were to pass too, he knew Mocha would continue, but Matthias, he just wasn't sure about him. Kraven ended up giving Mocha sarcastic applause after her speech to the agent "Impressive Mocha... let it be known that if we get far enough I believe you should be handling the personal issues... they're quite important to an organization but I'm afraid I have no talent in them as I'm about to prove..." Kraven approached Matthias "So... you gonna fight on... or are ya gonna pussy out?" and thus Kraven proved he cared nothing about most peoples' feelings.

Pugsy tried to hold Ivy back as she trued to free herself, he tried as much as he could to hold her from Kraven "Agh! Ivy! Come on...! Let's not try to pick a fight!" he called out to her. Of course, he knew Ivy and the concept of not fighting people were the exact opposites of each other.

Kraven heard this commotion and walked away from Matthias for a moment, approaching Eve "Well aren't we feisty..." she was the same as she had always been, of course now she's a nuclear weapon. Now that he thought about it, David truly was a genius, giving IVY of all people so much power would surely doom the world, just as David wanted. So, Kraven ended up giving Ivy his heart headband "Here... it's useless and stupid... you'd like it..." he told her as he handed her the headband.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next