Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // The Church

+2
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
6 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Inner City // The Church Empty Inner City // The Church

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:12 pm

Even criminals can be religious, so -Paladin- built a church in the city, though in truth it has no religious imagery, and can be used by anyone of any religious faith. That was a t least how it was built, but No Man's Land twists things around. The Church is a ruined, decayed, parody of a church. Skeletons litter the stalls, corpses are hung around it, some of the nastiest criminals in No Man's Land are here, especially those who kill for their faith, who fight over this church. The building itself is very small, but it is located next to the road that leads to The Market, making is a valuable location in No Man's Land to the strategically minded.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Inner City // The Church Empty Re: Inner City // The Church

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:44 pm

Inner City // The Church 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Kraven
The Father of Death
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven barged into the church, holding Ivy like she was a chair or something "HAHAHAHA! You GIRL! YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUE MEANING OF FEAR BEFORE I SEND YOU TO YOUR DEATH!" he yelled to her face before tying her up on some cross thing. Kraven began to pace around Ivy, a sadistic smile on his face "So... tell me everything about Vulture Team... less you want..." Kraven pulled out his combat knife "... Me to enjoy much more than I should...!!!" he said swinging the knife around Ivy.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:46 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Inner City // The Church PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

Ivy was grinning as Kraven carried her into the church. She heard his threats and shrugged

"What about this, say the thing first, THEN we'll talk!"

She said, wagging her eyebrows at him and following his knife with her eyes

"Ohhh fancy..."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:50 pm

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven raised both eyebrows at Ivy when she told him to do the thing "What? Survival of the Fittest? Well- WAIT WHAT WAS THAT!? A KNIFE TO THE KNEE YOU SAY!?" he yelled as he then stabbed Ivy in the right knee repeatedly. He grinned at Ivy, making eye contact "How is the pain...? I'm sure you've never felt it before.... we are going to have so much fun... YOU WILL KNOW DEATH CHILD! HAHAHAHAHA! Now TELL ME ABOUT VULTURE TEAM!" Kraven pulled the knife out of vulture and held it to her face.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:59 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy frowned at Kraven as he said "the thing"

"You're not saying it right, it needs more-!"

She was interrupted by the stabs, which made her shriek. She had NOT been expecting that...Even though it hurt, she saw this as an honor

"Is this the initiation ritual? Oh owwww.... But I get it. Anyway Vulture Team is totally the coolest! We have awesome people and explosions and boobs. Worm just sucks."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:21 pm

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven raised both eyebrows at Ivy as she answered him "Uhm... what?" he muttered in disbelief. Kraven let out a sigh, this one would require more work "Explosions huh...? Where is the Vulture Team base! Tell me and I'll say thing properly for you!!" he ordered her before slashing her across the chest. Kraven took out a bucket of water, a big one, then pulled the tied Ivy off the cross and kneelilng next to the bucket "I just want to know where I can find these boobs and explosions..." Kraven then pushed in Ivy's face into the water, slowly drowning her for some time before pulling her head out of the water.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:36 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy considered his offer...she DID want to hear him say the thing...But she remembered how careful Jo and Elliot had been about not giving away their location...maybe she shouldn't....

"Where do ALL Vultures live? IN THE SKY! Obviously they just always fly around forever and ever and sleep while they're flying and poop while they're flying, cause I mean you've SEEN those giant vulture flying shits and things."

She said, speaking as honestly as she could without giving away her team's location. She felt the knife slash her chest and let out a pained sound, but it turned into manic laughter.

"Apocalypse! This initiation is really weird, you know that? I thought I'd just have to jump in the lake naked or something like that, isn't that how this normally works? That's how Hank and Betsy told me it worked...Can't trust my flytraps anymore..."

She cringed and looked curiously at the bucket of water, then puffed her cheeks up when Kraven put her head in the water. When she came out, she was still puffy-cheeked, and really red.

"SAY THE THING!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:49 pm

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven grimaced as Ivy responded with a bullshit answer "Hahah.... very funny... FOOLISH FOOL!" Kraven pushed her head back into the water. after a while her out "DO NOT TALK UNLESS IT IS IN RESPONSE TO A QUESTION! FOOLISH CLOWN!" he yelled at her some more. He honestly didn't even know what to do with her at this point "Okay okay... I know what to do... I can still salvage this torture..." he muttered to himself before searching the church for an electric stun rod "GUESS WHAT I FOUND!?" Kraven ran over to Ivy and suddenly whacked Ivy across the face with it, electrocuting her "WHERE IS THE VULTURE BASE!? NO SKY BULLSHIT! TELL ME!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:59 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy blew bubbles while she was held underwater, then grinned as Kraven took her out again.

"Say the thiiiing, come on!"

She insisted, then Kraven left to look for something else to torture her with and she just whistled, looking down at her bleeding knees and chest as well as her drenched clothes and just shrugging. She went on to sing

"Look at my horse! My horse is amaaaazing!"

She was still singing when Kraven hit her with the stun rod, making her make a sort of BZZZT sound. She looked up at Kraven with crazy-ass eyes

"WOAH! THAT. WAS. INTENSE."

She stamped her feet on the ground noisily then said

"ANOTHER!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:05 am

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven looked at Ivy in complete disbelief when she seemed to enjoy the shock rod "Uh...." Kraven just dropped the stun rod, letting is slide across the floor on its own, yeah that wouldn't be harmful later on. Kraven shook his head to Ivy "I thought I wouldn't have to do this... but you've raised my hand..." Kraven took out a simple lighter, then held it to a random plant in the decaying church "Tell me where VUlture Team is... or I burn down every plant in this church... slowly they will all suffer.... and then I'll burn every plant in No Man's Land... then I'll kill your friends..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:19 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy was disappointed as Kraven put the stun rod away, but as he took out the lighter and approached a plant...

No...he wouldn't....

"APOCALYPSE! NO! THIS IS TOO CRUEL! YOU ARE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF GUMBY! DON'T DO IT, MY LOVE!"

She cried, attempting to awkwardly get to her feet, which was REALLY difficult in the bonds...She jumped over to him and attempted to headbutt the man-nun.

"STAAAAAHP!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:42 am

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven smiled, finally he was getting somewhere "Oh... do you feel for the plants...?" he asked before lighting the plant on fire. Then Ivy would tackle him "Argh!" Kraven fell to the ground, but quickly pulled out a handgun and shot at Ivy's Foot "OH!? DOES SOMEONE WANT MORE PLANTS LIT!?" the man started laughing, recovering from the tackle, picking up his lighter, and walking to another plant. Kraven looked into Ivy's eyes "Now... want to burn another pretty? Or will you tell me!?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:47 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy crumpled to the ground as she was shot, she had instinctively tried to hold her foot, tripping miserably over herself and falling on her face.

"NOOOO! FUCK YOU GUMBY!!"

She shrieked, rolling on the ground and sobbing as he lit the plant on fire.

"FINE! We have a secret base! In our secret base place! Obviously!"

And that was actually all she could come up with. She never paid attention to where she went...people just seemed to guide her everywhere...
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:02 am

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven smiled as he watched Ivy's reaction, so sad and broken, he loved it "Perfect..." he then lit a second plant on fire. Kraven kept eye contact with Ivy until he reached the third "Okay... we're going somewhere..." he spoke to her as he kept the lighter over the third plant. Kraven looked at Ivy, slowly moving the lighter towards the plant "Now... what type of base is it? A building? A tunnel... a bunker? Oh... it's a whole in the ground isn't it!?" Kraven started slowly tearing the plant apart "If you tell the truth... maybe you'll be able to save this one...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:39 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy contiNued to sob and roll around the floor, looking away from the sight of the tortured plants. Kraven asked for.more information, but she was too focused on the plants and their pain

"Oh no my babykins! It's gonna be oka-"

She was reassuring the plants when Kraven started ripping one up

"EGADS NO! Their screaming! Nooo! I'll tell you! Just stop it! And say the thing properly!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:49 am

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven stood over Ivy, a wide grin on his face as he kept his foot over the third plant "Oh... you will...? Then tell me young lady... or this little plant will be destroyed..." he threatened her in a raspy, dark voice, Kraven was done playing the part of the fool, he wanted to destroy, to kill, to burn them down, to torture, everyone had to die. Everyone, Kraven couldnt' deal with it anymore, he was going to kill Ivy after she revealed the location of the Vulture Base, he was going to enjoy, he would make it nice and slow, he would enjoy it, so much.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:57 am

Inner City // The Church LeonKuwata_zps147bb2ca

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

Why hadn't he thought of it earlier?! The church! The guy was a nun, for crying out loud, of course he'd be at the damn church! He ran through the churchyard, jumping over skeletons and tombstones, up until he came to the door, throwing his weight against it and bashing his way inside after finding it to be unlocked. And lo and behold--there they were.
"Kraven!" he shouted, his voice echoing through the hallowed building. He took one look at the state that Ivy was in, then narrowed his eyes at the nun. "You've gone too far this time." He lifted his bat into a ready position, taking a practice swing, then pointing the metallic bat at Kraven and roaring at the top of his voice,
"FIGHT ME!"
He didn't care that the guy had guns. He didn't care that he was probably no match for this guy.
He didn't care anymore.
He took off down the aisle, wanting to get closer to the nun before he pulled out any artillery, bat raised and poised to strike.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:04 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy wiped the tears off her face as Kraven paused.. She started saying

"It's this place right next to that one spot that Gumby attacked Mickey Mouse in and they had the lasers and the-"

She was interrupted by Ryder's entrance, which gave her some.hope.

"RYDER! You'll save the plants, won't you?! Please... Apocalypse is possessed...he...he hurt the plants..."

She curled into a ball and started shaking violently, watching as her friend confronted Kraven.

"My horse is amazing..."

Her voice trembled.as she sang, and she started biting at the ropes that tied her hands together.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:20 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre
Inner City // The Church Animegirlsoldier2_zpsa3112e21

Lily didn't enter the church. She circled around, ducking under windows as she passed until she got to a good enough spot to fire at Kraven unobstructed. She quietly lined up her shot, aiming to shoot him in the head and end this whole charade. If Ryder failed, she would open fire on Kraven.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:25 am

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven narrowed his eyes at Ivy as she answered him "You know what.. forget this I'm gonna kill you now..." yeah, he had enough of this, he could always find a new person to get the information out of later. Kraven drew his handgun and pointed it at Ivy's head "Goodbye... fool..." and just as he was about to press down on the trigger, Ryder burst through the front door of the church. Kraven slowly turned to the 'hero' who had just showed himself. Kraven tossed the handgun aside "Ah... of course you'd get here, I assume you're here to kill me, eh?" Kraven reached for his combat knife, and drew it, pointing it towards Ryder. Kraven's eyes, they were filled with blood lust, he looked almost demonic in this decayed church "I never got your name... you are...?" Kraven began to circle Ryder.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:31 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder came to a stop as Kraven began to circle him, glaring the nun down and keeping his bat at the ready.
"The name's Ryder Mercy. And of course I'm here to kill you." His eyes narrowed as he growled the last sentence out at the nun: "It's 'survival of the fittest,' after all...right?"
He was so done with this nun guy and his hurting Ivy. Ryder was going to end this--or die trying. His determination was evident in his eyes as he spoke.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:44 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy continued gnawing at her bonds, looking up every few seconds to recite the word equation for anaerobic respiration. At one point she looked over at Ryder and Kraven and blurted out some.cheering

"Go Ryder! Smash the skulls! Go.for the apartment run, or whatever it's called!"

Her voice was much weaker than it should.have been, it was barely above a whisper, but it worked.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:45 am

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven grinned when Ryder answered him, he was absolutely excited that this man was out to kill him "Ah... but which will be the more fit?" Kraven thrust out his knife at Ryder, but he was too far away to do any damage, he was just trying to get his opponent to jump. Kraven smiled, it was in times like this where he could really be himself, show his real savagery "How about Ryder... you gonna try and kill me or what?" he asked, mocking Ryder, trying to anger him.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:53 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder did take a step back, at least, when Kraven thrust the knife in his direction--but he didn't jump, or flinch. He glared at Kraven, lining up the bat as if aiming for his head, and stepped forward once to recover the step he had gone back.
"I've killed plenty've people before you. Not sayin' that this'll be a cakewalk--but hey, you don't know until you try, right?!" Even if it had appeared that he was going to go for Kraven's head, he suddenly swung low, channeling all of his might into a swing down towards the nun's knees or lower legs--if he could disable the man's legs, then it would be a whole hell of a lot easier on him. He was planning on dodging backwards as soon as the blow made contact, not wanting to get hit by the combat knife--but he didn't know if he'd be fast enough. His only goal right now was to get this hit to connect.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:03 am

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven began to watch Ryder's feet, and his stomach "Come on boy... you seriously think a baseball jock like you can deal with me? I'm ex-military... the seals, mercenary work, paid assassin... I've seen it all. And what are you? Some lowlife with a bat." when Ryder came in with the bat, Kraven could tell he was aiming low "You think your silly baseball tricks are gonna fool me!?" he parried the bat with his knife in a single swift motion. Kraven then moved the knife up, slashing at Ryder's hands in an attempt to disarm him "Here's the thing about bats... they don't protect your hands!" he mocked Ryder, his combat knife had a guard on it, in case he needed to fend off a blade coming for his hands to disarm him, Kraven figured Ryder wouldn't be used to attacks like that, even if he was jumping back.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down