Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // The Church

+2
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
6 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Inner City // The Church - Page 8 Empty Re: Inner City // The Church

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:59 am

Inner City // The Church - Page 8 Shion11_zpsb6d95674

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

Matthias smiled gently at Dorthy and Mocha, nodding as he hugged them both gently. He felt as if they were all he really had anymore- with Kraven being the way he was, he didn't want anything to do with him. And he wasn't an easy one to gain trust from- so he wasn't sure what he felt about Pugsy. Soon enough though, Dorthy asked her question- and Matthias froze, staring at the little girl in shock. Him... daddy?! He hadn't expected that at all- and that left him unsure of what to say. So he glanced up to Mocha anxiously, hoping she might provide some advice- but he knew it was all up to him. "I... w-well... um... I suppose in a way I could be...? I promise I'll protect you though... And take care of you as much as I can..." he mumbled, stumbling a bit in the beginning but quickly figuring out what to say as he smiled first at Dorthy then at Mocha- though once he looked to Mocha, it seemed as if he were searching for approval. Had he said the right thing...?

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:13 am

Inner City // The Church - Page 8 Screenshot2013-09-18at103017PM
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Doctor Latte

"I wasn't aware that I was pitting. I just relate on having to choose what you want to do. It's not easy..." Mocha said as she narrowed her eyes. She just wanted to get to know him, and relate to him on some level. When she heard that his uncle had died she understood and stayed silent. When Matthias gave his answer Mocha smiled at him. Dorthy seemed to perk up a bit and then asked, "But just so you know... You can't replace my mom and dad."

"We wouldn't dream of it. And no one could replace Jade." Mocha said as she gave Dorthy a little kiss. Her spoke to Matthias, saying thank you for his answer. "Everyone here is part of your family Dorthy. We're small now, but we'll get bigger." Mocha said and Dorthy then looked sad.

"But... If more people come, then more people die... And that mean I... I may lose you guys... Can I see my dad? And Mom? And everyone else? Even Joel?" Dorthy asked and Mocha nodded slightly. "Pugsy... We;re planning on visiting the grave sight so that... We can see our old team mates... Would you like to come? Not now, but soon." Mocha offered since he was new to the team. She might as well make him feel welcomed in their circle.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:05 am

Inner City // The Church - Page 8 Eyelessbabe_zps1c478324

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
-------------------------------------
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

"Oh, wonderful," Ryder said, his voice holding the little sarcasm that he could muster in his current state as he replied to Kraven's reasoning for beating him up and all. He listened to Kraven's explanation of what would happen if the plan failed...nodding at each name of each person dying, up until-- "Wait--what? Pugsy? What does he have to do with all this?" Why would Pugsy die if the plan failed...? Come to think of it...Ryder hadn't seen Pugsy or Ivy for quite a while...oh no--it couldn't be-- "...Don't tell me he--" Ryder cut himself off when suddenly, he heard loud, yet muffled shouting voices from up on the next floor upwards. He still couldn't make out who the owners of the voices were...mostly because they were muffled, his ears were still ringing from the beating he'd just a few minutes ago taken, not to mention that he even felt a bit dizzy...probably from dehydration...he hadn't even drank anything yet that day, had he? So, either way...whoever was upstairs...he couldn't tell who it was...though they did sound familiar... "...Something going on up there that you should be worried about?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:23 am

Inner City // The Church - Page 8 Pugsy_11
Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy just stood there, trying to stay stoic as possible as Ivy left. He didn't want to show his emotions to her, he hoped she would be so heartbroken she'd never come back, especially with Kraven here. He just winced as a rock was thrown at him, and looked confused before she left. He really felt lost in this world, hopefully things would change for him, he thought. Pugsy heard Mocha and shook his head "They're dead... gone... no reason to visit them..." he muttered before walking into the church and leaning against a corner to brood.

Kraven gave a confused look to Ryder, he would have figured Pugsy would have told him something, he knew he had talked to Ivy, Buddi, and Isaac about it. Wasn't Pugsy supposed to be very close to him "I'm surprised Pugsy never told you... half of Vulture Team tried to stop him..." Kraven decided it was best to walk over to the cellar door and finally unlock it. He was done with talking to Ryder for now anyways. He called out from the cellar "Hey... I'm done!" before walking out to approach Mocha, Matthias, and Dorthy "we're going out soon... everyone get ready." he told them bluntly before looking to Pugsy "You may want to talk to Ryder..." to which Pugsy simply nodded and walked to the cellar.

Pugsy walked into the cellar, slowly approaching Ryder in the cellar, it was too dark for him to even see what had happened to Ryder's eyes "Hello Ryder..."

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"I'll destroy every single one of you..."
Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:58 am

Mocha Deren

Mocha sighed, she understood, but she had hoped that he would join them. Even for a little while. "Alright... Your choice... If you ever want to hang out... We're always here." Mocha said as her and Dorthy got up. Dorthy looked ready to go even for a little bit to see her parents graves. Just when they were about to go outside she heard Kraven and looked back. "Oh... Is that so? How soon?" Mocha asked hoping that she could go to the graveyard soon. It was going to quick. In and then out. Dorthy also looked over to Kraven, since she knew it all hinged on him.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:29 pm

Inner City // The Church - Page 8 Kravennew_zpse9183a76

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven looked down to Dorthy and Mocha, glaring at them "We're going to the graveyard... and there isn't anything you can say to me to convince otherwise." he told Mocha bluntly. He looked back to the cellar, then to Mocha "Pugsy will watch over Ryder... Matthias is coming with us because I say so." he told her before he looked at the front door to his church... or rather at the fact that it had been blown up "..." he looked to Mocha, as if to blame her for it, but he said nothing, leaving his actual ideas about why the door was blown up to himself. He walked out the church, expecting the other three to follow "We leave now."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:36 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha looked a bit happy at that, along with Dorthy. "Alright..." Mocha said, and then looked at door. "What?" she asked a little annoyed at him. It wasn't like she blew it up. So WHY was he looking at her like that? "It wasn't me." Mocha said with her arms crossed. "Fine. Let's go then." Mocha said with hardened eyes. She didn't want to deal with his bullshit, but she was glad that they were going to the graveyard.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:24 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder decided to not really say anything as Kraven went to leave--he didn't particularly feel like talking to the guy anymore anyway. But then...he heard other footsteps coming down the stairs. And a voice that he found very familiar...
"..." At first, he refused to talk. He didn't want to believe that Pugsy was working with Kraven now. He'd already lost his first second in command...but at least Wynn had stayed loyal. He just wished that he had had a chance to talk to Pugsy before he had left... "...I think you owe me an explanation, Pugsy." Ryder finally spoke after a moment, then sighed. This was going to be a tough conversation... "But yeah...hi...nice to finally see you aga--oh god dammit." Eye puns. Why. Whyyy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:43 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy glared at Ryder, a mixture of his desire to explain himself to Ryder and confusion for why the man seemed to hate talking about 'see' all the sudden. He stood over Ryder, refusing to lower himself to his level "Don't call me Pugsy... I go by Tyrant now..." he told Ryder, of course it was very hard to take himself seriously with a name as seemingly evil-sounding as that. Especially considering Pugsy chose that name BECAUSE it sounded all evil and stuff "I owe you an explanation just as much as Vulture Team owes me their blood for what they did to my uncle." he replied to Ryder with a surprisingly ruthless and harsh line "On a lighter note... I actually believe in what Kraven is doing... or rather in what he thinks Dorthy can do. When I first got here I was naive into thinking there was a right or wrong... but I've come to realize something previous. For real good to happen to the world you must be willing to go to any length to achieve it... I learned that much myself. Conqueror Worm just happens agree with me..." he told Ryder bluntly "Vulture Team... they killed my uncle, MY ONLY FAMILY! And then they went on to tell me how he was evil and heartless! They murdered my old man in cold blood! And I won't stand by and let them get away for that..."

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:22 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder quirked an eyebrow as he heard Pugsy's new name. It sounded...really unfitting.
"Alright...I'm just gonna keep calling you Pugsy..." He continued listening to Pugsy speak...and really had no idea what he was talking about with the whole uncle getting killed thing. "I don't see why they would attack him unless he attacked them first, Pugsy..." And then came the stuff about Kraven's ambition--and Ryder's eyes would be narrowing if he had any. "You do realize just who it is you're working with...right? Sure, he might have big ambitions. But all he wants to do is kill people to get there. Dorthy could've done just fine staying with us--I'm sure that she could have done just fine without Kraven barging in, making my eyes disappear, then breaking into the base and grabbing Dorthy...if you ask me, she'd probably make a better world leader by not being taught by a maniac? This is just a hunch...but I'm pretty sure that Kraven's not the guy you want to be following...he plans to use me to lure Vulture here...no doubt to wipe them out...but then again, you did say that you wanted Vulture to pay, right? Then sure--you know what? Be my guest!" He couldn't help it--his temper was rising. Pugsy had betrayed them for Kraven of all people? After all that had happened? Really?! "Sure! Go ahead! Follow Kraven! Kill everyone in Vulture! Might as well kill me now, while I'm so conveniently tied up, blind, and too beat up to fight back! Could you do that, Pugsy? Would you have the guts to kill me? You're going to have to, if you're going to fight Vulture! ...And how about Chelsea? Would you kill her, too? Do you have any idea how much she looks up to you? She told me, that someday she wants to be very strong, but also very kind--just like you. That's what she said. Too bad that you're trampling all over that now...!" He finally fell silent, his anger having been vented. He paused, before speaking again, quietly. "I've lost too many friends already, Pugsy...don't make me lose another one..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:58 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy just looked at Ryder, an expression of absolute rage and hatred, his eyes dilated as they looked down on Ryder. This man dare judge his actions? He dare speak to him like that!? Pugsy cracked his knuckles, grimacing down at Ryder "Aye... you speaking to me like that punk? Who the hell do you think I am...?" Pugsy suddenly picked up Ryder by his throat "You want me to kill you...? Gladly...!" Pugsy used all of his inhuman strength to start punching Ryder in the face "DON'T YOU JUDGE ME! YOU'RE LIKE THE REST OF THEM!" he screamed she he pushed Ryder to the floor, the guy continued to punch Ryder, trying to beat the man to death "JUST REMEMBER! YOU DARED ME! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME! JUST LIKE THE REST OF THEM!!" he screamed. Of course, Kraven was hearing this.

Kraven looked to Mocha and Matthias "Hold on for a moment-" he walked down the cellar to see what the commotion was. And then he saw Pugsy beating on Ryder "What the hell is going on!?" Kraven immediately ran out tow Pugsy, grabbing him and pulling him away from Pugsy. He tossed Pugsy into a wall, though it did little to hurt the mutant. Yet, Kraven's glare was enough to stop Pugsy from trying anything else "What is going on over here...?" Kraven asked the two of them, a grimace on his face "Ryder is not to be touched, Pugsy..."

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:11 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"What do you mean, who do I think you are?! I think that you're Pugsy Mar--" Ryder was forced to cut off as his airway was promptly sealed off by Pugsy's hand wrapping around his neck. Instinctively, he wanted to reach up to grab the hand and pry it off--but he obviously couldn't, with his arms restrained as they were. And then came the hail of punches.
This had been a test--Ryder knew that the old Pugsy wouldn't react like this, so it was pretty obvious that the man was too far-gone to bring back now. He wasn't going to even so much as try--nor could he even really think about trying, since his very thoughts were practically being bashed out of him. Ryder was pretty sure that, at this point, he was probably just one big bruise. Of course, he couldn't tell...but he couldn't imagine there being any normally hued skin left on him...he ached everywhere...and he could distinctively feel bones shattering under the might of Pugsy's onslaught, though he had no time to ascertain which bones they were...He was kept on the fine line between being awake and being unconscious, the only thing keeping him awake was the blistering pain, along with Pugsy's roars of anger over it all. Ryder couldn't even process what the man was saying, but it didn't matter--all he knew was that Pugsy was gone. He'd gone somewhere far away...and this man before him was a stranger. Pugsy Marcone was dead--Ryder wouldn't acknowledge it being any other way. Not now.
Maybe...this wouldn't be such a bad way to go. It was true that if nobody stopped Pugsy, Ryder would most certainly die. On the bright side, that would keep Vulture from being drawn out...if he just died here, Kraven would have no bait...and it would keep everyone on Vulture safe, at least for the time being...yeah...death wouldn't be so bad...at least he'd stop feeling all of these goddamn punches...A thought flickered through Ryder's slowly numbing mind as he just lay there and took the punches...and it was that he'd never gotten the chance to talk to Jo again. She had said that she'd had something to tell him...what had it been...? It...didn't really matter anymore...did it...? He had asked for this...it was already clear that he was way out of his league in this new facet of the war...maybe it was just his time...He'd resigned himself to his fate...up until suddenly, Pugsy was pulled away.
As the punches stopped coming, Ryder kind of just flopped down onto his side, coughing uncontrollably, spitting up a bit of blood onto the ground as he lay there. The pain was immense...he could barely move...and on top of that, he was sure that he had plenty of broken bones now...
He simply lay there for a moment, trying to regain his breath through the wracking coughs that just kept coming. But after a little while, he was finally able to breathe again...somehow. It took Kraven's question a bit of time to actually register in his mind...and even then, he didn't even answer it.

"Get this...guy...out of here..." Ryder's voice was strained and rasping--all of the total damage he'd taken that day was all coming together now, and as a result, he could barely even tell whether he'd last the night or not. "Unless...you're planning to finish me off...then just go away...both of you..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:49 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven narrowed his eyes at Pugsy "I swear... you harm him any more and I will snap your neck Pugsy... do you think I FEAR your strength? Do you think that just because you were born with these abilities that you're above other men? Ohoho... no... no you stay quiet like a good little boy and keep Ryder where he is..." he told Pugsy, who looked absolutely terrified. Kraven approached the man before giving him a quick punch to the face, sending Pugsy falling against a wall. Kraven then walked out of the cellar "You two play nice... or I'll snap both your necks..." he grumbled before joining Mocha, Matthias, and Dorthy again "I'm sorry the two boys weren't playing nice... can we leave now?" he asked Mocha.

Pugsy approached Ryder, looking down on him with a grimace "Hmph..."

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:57 pm

Mocha Deren

"Those boys certainly need to know how to play nice. Are you sure you can leave them alone? Puff Hair is a bit cranky." Mocha said joking along since why not. And she nodded her head. "Yes we are ready for our outing. Aren't we?" Mocha asked Dorthy and the little red head shook her head 'yes' furiously. She looked back at Matthias and smiled. You would have thought they were going out for a picnic. "We're ready."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:59 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder expressed his distaste for Pugsy staying by sighing in irritation. He wanted to roll over and just kind of face the wall and not deal with anything right now...but he couldn't really. Since broken bones were a thing. He didn't say anything at first--he was quiet for a long time. It was unclear how much time had passed before he finally spoke,
"...So...what, you don't have any regrets about this or anything...?" His voice came out weaker than he'd have liked, but his body had been too abused that day for him to speak otherwise. "And no...I don't mean about beating me up...I just mean in general..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:05 pm

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

Matthias smiled timidly at Mocha, then Dorthy, seeming rather content- until Kraven reappeared. He froze then, refusing to look at him and instead staring at the ground by his feet. He let go of Mocha and Dorthy at that point as well, taking a step back. He had a feeling Kraven wouldn't exactly be pleased with him... But to his surprise, he just got ignored. That was better than... other things, he supposed. Sighing quietly, he prepared to follow after the others before they were told to wait, and he watched silently as Kraven turned back and then finally returned. He merely nodded when he heard him ask if they could leave- even if he knew it was addressed at Mocha. He waited patiently, rubbing his thigh in boredom and anxiety. Even Mocha smiling at him didn't seem to ease his mind- he merely looked away, distracted by his thoughts.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:09 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven nodded to Mocha and Dorthy "Then let's go..." he looked to Matthias "You too..." he muttered before walking off out of the church "The graveyard... it's been awhile since I visited a graveyard..." he muttered to himself as he walked off into the distance. He knew Pugsy wouldn't harm Ryder anymore now, he knew that Pugsy feared him, he would obey him so long as he had fear in his heart.

Pugsy looked down at Ryder, disgusted "Tch... why would I regret anything...? You bastards took everything that was dear to me... EVERYTHING. You're lucky Kraven wants you alive... I'd kill you myself otherwise." he responded with a sadistic grin on his face. He cracked his knuckles, letting Ryder know that he was willing to break him even more.

(KRAVEN EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:19 pm

Mocha Deren

"Yes let's go." Mocha said as she took Dorthy's hand and lead her out. She smiled again at Matthias. "Everything will be okay. He wants you with us. Otherwise he would have left you to guard Ryder." Mocha assured him before she went off to follow Kraven.

*Exit*

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:26 pm

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

Matthias nodded dully as Kraven addressed him, sighing a bit before waiting for Mocha. He heard her words, but waited until she had started to leave as well before speaking. "Or just because he doesn't think I could..." he mumbled under his breath, sighing softly as he followed after them quietly.

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:31 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder cringed slightly at the sound of Pugsy's knuckles cracking--a second helping of what the guy had dished out before wouldn't be very preferred.
"What, you're lumping us all together now...? I know that some of the others might've done things, but what did I ever do to you...?" He figured that at this point, there was no use in trying to egg Pugsy on anymore. Before, it had just been to see if the real Pugsy was under that façade somewhere...but obviously, he wasn't. So trying to get Pugsy angry now would just be equal to having a death wish, which wasn't the case--at least, not at the moment.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:43 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy let out a sigh, before slowly approaching Ryder before patting his head "I don't hate anyone Big bro..." he whispered before smiling at him. He heard the four leave, not even Dorthy was around now. He let out a sigh, it was safe to talk freely now. The man sat in a corner of the room, then crossed his arms "I had to roughen you up to make everything as convincing as I could to Kraven..." he whispered, a serious expression on his face "Damn it Ryder look me in the eyes! You hear me...?" he asked, as Ryder seemed lost in his own thoughts.

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:18 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

As Ryder heard footsteps advancing towards him, he braced himself to prepare for the worst...only to feel--a pat on the head? And then Pugsy spoke...and actually sounded like his old self. He even said 'Big Bro'...
Ryder's surprise led to him just sort of stopping for a moment--his mind working through all of the confusing information it had shoved into it today, working through the bog of soreness that he knew was going to be there for quite a while...

"...Oh." was practically all that he managed to say in response to this revelation. He was just so tired...and yet, he was relieved. "Uh...I--yeah. Wow--uh--sorry for being such a dick...I didn't really...know..." He sighed, trailing off. Great, now he was confused, sore, and felt guilty. As Pugsy told him to look him in the eyes, Ryder actually gave a chuckle--a humorless one, though. "Guess you didn't catch it earlier...I kind of don't have eyes anymore...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:29 am

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy arched an eyebrow to Ryder "You're messing with me... what are you saying you don't have any ideas?" he asked Ryder, obviously not in the mood for jokes. In truth he wasn't in the mood for dealing with 'jokes' like that "Listen... don't you tell anyone about this! No one! Not Jo! Not even Ivy! Okay...!? No one can know what I'm doing... Kraven is quick to catch on to stuff like this..." he muttered quietly to Ryder, even now he was too paranoid to say things like that out loud.

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:39 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"Uhh--no...? I actually don't have any eyes. Kraven did some weird magic bullshit and they kind of just...disappeared?" Ryder replied to Pugsy, hoping that the guy would believe him. It really sounded like a bunch of bullshit, but it was the truth, at the very least. "And--yeah, alright. I can do that. I used to think that Kraven was just kind of...insane...? But today pretty much proved that he actually has a brain, contrary to popular belief..." Ryder sighed, pausing for a moment before speaking again. "So...yeah. I won't tell anyone. I can't say that I'd really be able to, anyway...kinda stuck here and all." He managed to force in another chuckle, though it honestly hurt to laugh more than anything right now. "...I can't say for sure how they'll treat you from now on, though, if you want to keep your cover..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:56 am

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy's eyes suddenly lit up "Don't tell me-?" Pugsy immediately ran up to Ryder, using his fingers to touch where is eyes would be "So... he used it then..." he muttered, it seemed that Pugsy knew more than Ryder did in this situation. And Pugsy felt the need to explain more "He told me and Henry back in Highend when we gained his trust... Henry's not around anymore... so I suppose that leaves just me..." he whispered "Dont' worry... as long as I have their trust I'll be fine... I'm more worried about what will happen to everyone else... I know the rest of them- Jo, Bunny, Emilia, Ivy, heck even Buddi... all of them will be manipulated easily by Kraven once he dangles you like bait to them... it's just what he wants..." he really didn't even know how to avoid what was coming. Pugsy felt that even if they somehow warned the others not to try and save Ryder they'd still charge in anyways "And Kraven... I'm sure you realized it now... but he has... powers..."

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down