Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // The Church

+2
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
6 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Inner City // The Church - Page 5 Empty Re: Inner City // The Church

Post  Not Manchee Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:17 am

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // The Church - Page 5 RecoloredIvy_zps86de105d

"He deserves a fight! Just lemme at him! This is soooo unfair lemme go!"

Ivy was shrieking, her hands starting to glow as she used more strength and noticed Kraven getting closer. She glared at the man

"Youuu despicable, Gumby-licking piece of-!"

Headband present happened and Ivy forgot what she was saying, snatching up the headgear and playing around with it while on Pugsy's shoulders like a cat.

"Hearts are stupid... But HEADBANDS~"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:28 am

Inner City // The Church - Page 5 Pugsy_10
Pugsy Marcone
Greatness
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Kraven smiled to Ivy then walked off, the headband would be enough to entertain her for now, until then Kraven returned to Matthias and Mocha.

Meanwhile, Pugsy looked at Ivy in awe "You- you... really...?" he was at a loss of words "That's really all it took to make you stop...?" Kraven somehow managed to know Ivy more than him, but then again, Pugsy had only known her for a month or two. So he wasn't too surprised "I think the heart headband is stupid..." he commented, his opinion was quite obvious considering his hate for head wear. Why have head wear when you could have a pompadour!?

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"
Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:38 am

Ivy/Arma

Ivy took a while to realize Pugsy was talking.to her

"I- what? I was playing with this, it's fun!"

She said grinning at the greaser then... Randomly tackling him

"ONLY I GET TO CALL THE HEARTS STUPID!And I remembered I was mad at you. I need some candy to male it better!"

She insisted, having a nice time suggesting her need for candy while resting on Pugsy's chest on the ground.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:37 am

Inner City // The Church - Page 5 Shion11_zpsb6d95674

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

Matthias squeezed Mocha's hand tightly, staring at the ground as he continued to think- before he heard Kraven addressing him. Slowly looking up, nose wrinkled as he eyed the larger and admittedly stronger man, he sighed- before nodding. "I'll fight. But I fight for Mocha- not you." He didn't care that he could very well be killed for saying that, his entire life was a mess right now- he had almost nothing to live for. It made no difference to him if he died now by Kraven's hand or later while trying to defend someone. Let him get mad- it wouldn't change a thing. It was obvious the man didn't even want him there- he was going to end up just another pawn to be used. He turned his back on him and rested his head on his knees, still clutching Mocha's hand. Visiting his grave... that sounded nice... He'd have to take him flowers or something... He knew he shouldn't be so blatantly disrespecting the man who had taken up a leadership position- but he just didn't care anymore.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:58 am

Inner City // The Church - Page 5 Screenshot2013-09-18at103017PM
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Doctor Latte

"Thank you Matthias..." Mocha said, and looked nervously when the man disrespected Kraven by saying that he would fight for her. That may become a thing since Mocha compared to Kraven was more humane, and socially advanced. She just hoped that nothing bad will happen because of this. She sighed at Kraven's question to Matthias. "Yeah you proved it right. Jade was right when he said that your social prowess is... Sucky as shit." Mocha said, staying up her guard when Ivy went to attack Kraven only to be given his heart headband. "Well there's one atrocious part of your clothing taken care of. Now if only we can fix your belt..." Mocha said in a joking tone.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:19 am

Inner City // The Church - Page 5 Kravennew_zpse9183a76

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven looked at Matthias with a piercing glare, his grimace always seemed like it would be the prologue to Kraven immediately stomping on Matthias, or any another violent action. Only for the man to end up letting out a "Hmph..." and never really doing anything, making him very hard to read. He raised an eyebrow at Matthias at what he said "I don't care who you're loyal to... I care if you're loyal. I have Mocha with me for that very reason." he told Matthias, though he didn't realize that Matthias was disrespecting him. He turned his back on the two, wanting to get a moment of silence before Mocha started talking about his social suckness "Hmph..." he pouted to Mocha, but didn't really say anything "Oh I'm sorry for that, I'll just go hide in a ditch and leave you alone with Matthias as all of No Man's Land is looking to behead you..." he said pouting, before walking off to the cellar of the church. Apparently very hurt by her statement, the heart headband comment didn't help either.

Pugsy smiled to Ivy, it was nice to see that she was getting better- then she tackled him. Pugsy was filled with a mix of confusion and embarrassment "I- ack! Okay what are you doing?" then she remembered she was mad at him, which caused Pugsy to let out a sigh. He wasn't sure what her anger actually entitled these days. Sometimes it meant aggressively tackling people, sometimes it meant destroying a whole section of the city with nuclear bombardment, she was very moody sometimes. Pugsy let out a sigh, but lifted his hand out to Kraven, remembering that the man probably had candy on him somehow "W-wait! Kraven! I need to borrow candy! I swear she's gonna kill me! Nooooooo!" and then Kraven left, leaving Pugsy looking awkwardly at Ivy. With no candy. Shit. Pugsy gave Ivy and awkward smile "W-well... I don't have any candy on me right now..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:26 am

Mocha Deren

"Wait Kraven!" Mocha said when Kraven left and went down into the cellar. She didn't think her little joke comment would hurt him. She didn't think anything she said could hurt his feelings. She was so used to being ignored, and not taken seriously herself that... "Oh... I'm going to check on him..." Mocha said to Matthias as she patted his head. As Pugsy begged for some candy from Kraven she decided that maybe she should go. "Um... I can get it for you." Mocha said since she needed to speak with Kraven anyway. SHe'll wait for a few moments before going down there herself. "Get some rest Matthias... The pews would make a great bed..." Mocha said as she went down into the cellar and waited outside of the door. She wanted to see how he was doing.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:43 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

In the cellar, Kraven was punching a big stuffed pillow with a badly painted on clown "I! HATE! CLOOOOOOOOOWNS!!" he screamed as he continued to punch the clown bag repeatedly. This kept going on until the pillow was just feathers all over the room "Bah!" he called out before flopping over. For the love of death he needed SOMEONE to talk to! Kraven angrily flopped around on the floor before noticing Mocha had come in "Oh... HI..." he said to her, shooting a glare to her, it wasn't really malicious, but it was quite off-putting. Suddenly Jo the Ostrich burst into the church, running down into the cellar before finding Mocha and repeatedly pecking her on the head.

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:26 pm

Mocha Deren

"Kraven... I'm-OW FUCK! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK! STUPID BIRD! I HATE YOU!" Mocha yelled at Jo as it peaked at her and she ran covering her head. "JESUS!" she yelled as the Ostrich ran after her, finally Mocha turned around, and got onto the Ostrich, and a rodeo was happening. "YAH! EASY! GRAH!" Mocha yelled as the Ostrich ran all over the place. She hated birds. "STOP YOU ABOMINATION! STOP!" Mocha yelled, her head bleeding from the peaks.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:50 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy arched an eyebrow at Pugsy as he started yelling for Kraven's help. And still didn't get candy...

"I guess that means I'll have to kill you!"

She announced, her hands glowing as she lifted them, as if she was gonna punch the life out of Pugsy...

"POW!"

Instead of Arma's destructive punches, Pugsy would feel... A hug? Yeah.

"Just kidding, I can't kill people will cool hair!"

She heard an ostrich sound and almost turned to see what that was all about, but she wanted to see if Pugsy got as scared as she wanted him to be with her fake murder threat.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:59 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Kraven watched Jo and Mocha fight, in his mind for his amusement. A huge grin popped up on his face again "Well then... I suddenly feel better..." something about nurses be in absolute fear or pain made Kraven smile. Probably because of Cathy, how he missed her. Then as she got on top of the ostrich, Kraven pointed out to Mocha "Be careful Mocha! Ostriches have killed more humans than the Great White Shark! Also.. that Ostrich is important to our cause!" and thus Kraven made no sense again.

Pugsy immediately shielded his face when Ivy threatened to kill him "GAAAAH! GAAAH! GAAAAAH!" he screamed like a girl in absolute fear that Ivy would ACTUALLY kill him. Then she gave him a hug, which shocked Pugsy to the point when he just kinda stood there on the floor with a blank expression on his face. He eventually realized he wasn't dead and looked at Ivy in confusion "Oh... well... what now...?" he asked her, not really sure what was going on anymore.

"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:28 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha hissed back at the Ostrich. "THIS THING!? He's important?! This dead eyed, doopy face, bird!?" Mocha agrued as she held onto the creature's neck. She was then thrown off, and landed right on her back and rolled away as the Ostrich hissed at her. "Get away from me!" Mocha said as she mentally flung the thing to the wall, and it got up and stood there for a moment very confused. "Well... Looks like someone is feeling better! I was worried..." Mocha said as she looked up at Kraven. "Look... Sorry about what I said before I was just... Joking." Mocha said as the Ostrich hissed and Mocha hissed back.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:54 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy giggled at Pugsy's reaction, then gave him a kiss on the cheek before getting up and offering him a hand to help him up.

"Just having fun, gel-flavored motherfucker! I wouldn't hurt you!"

She said, then frowned a bit as she remembered Pugsy telling her how she had hurt him when she was being controlled by the Inquisitor. She HAD hurt him, and many other people, before.. She shook the thought away and grinned at him again, though it was visibly less energetic now.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:17 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Kraven nodded to Mocha "Yes, important. How you gonna act? BIATACHO!" he started speaking vulture language "Yah! Sizzle my nizzle! No fosizzle! I'm all up in my crib!" he told Mocha, making absolutely no sense whatsoever. But that's what he did best, Kraven then punched the destroyed remains of the clown pillow "BAH! DIE FOOLISH CLOWN!" Kraven really didn't like clowns.

Pugsy went wide eyed as Ivy kissed his cheek, and form then on everything Ivy said flew out the other side of his ear. All he noticed was that Ivy kissed him, and for a man who rarely had any physical contact with anyone, that was a really big deal. Still wide eyed, he replied "Yeah..." in bliss when she said she wouldn't hurt him.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:35 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy cocked her head as she saw how weird Pugsy had gone... She poked his cheek on the spot she had kissed him.

"What's up with YOUUUU? Did you see Gumby or something? WHERE? I'LL.SAVE YOU!"[/b]

She ran around Pugsy in circles, looking around for Gumby. She stopped and pointed at him

"Or maybe you ARE Gumby?!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:14 pm

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

Matthias watched things with an expression of tired disinterest, it was clear he would need at least a small period of time to actually adjust to things. He was just numb right now, nodding in response to Mocha when she thanked him. He hardly even seemed to pay attention to Kraven, staring at the floor beneath his feet silently before suddenly Mocha stood up. His head lifted and though his expression stayed the same, he had a bit of panic showing in his eyes. Where was she going? She wasn't leaving by herself was she? But then she explained, and he relaxed, lifting a hand distractedly to fix his hair after she patted his head. As long as she didn't leave... Turning to examine a pew once she was gone, he sighed before picking himself up and moving towards an intact one, rubbing the red mark on his cheek tiredly. Rest did sound good... though, a part of him feared nightmares. He would just have to see... Laying down in the pew, he quickly realized just how exhausted he was- and before long, he was fast asleep.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:45 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha smiled before he started talking weird. "I'm sorry... But what the hell did you call me?" Mocha said as she glared at the BIOTACHO part before tackling Kraven. "NOW I'M UP IN YOUR GRILL BITCH!" Apparently Mocha was was fluent in that language. "I hate them too..." Mocha said as she got off.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:07 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Pugsy smiled to Ivy "I- I have no idea what you're talking about!" he replied to Ivy, though he just wanted to hide the fact that a kiss on the cheek actually flustered him. The man stood up, throwing his fist up in the air "Anyways I'm done here! Let's go back to Carrion Land!" he called out peacefully to Ivy, grabbing her and picking her up. He then started to walk, letting Ivy dangle around he held her hand "Ready?"

Kraven grinned when he was tackled by Mocha "Now you're speaking my language! Ahahahaha!" the man continued to smile, even as Mocha said she hated clowns too "Yeah..." he replied back to her own reply. The man stood up, grabbing Mocha and bringing he back upstairs "Hey we're back upstairs! Not like we had sex downstairs or anything!" he announced, most likely to just embarrass Mocha or something. The man looked through the church, it seemed Pugsy and Ivy were about to leave. The man dropped Mocha down then looked to her "Get Matthias... it's almost time for us to leave...!" he told her quietly.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:35 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy poked him again

"You know the redness and the-"

She started, but when he said they were going back to Carrion Land, she stopped herself and just smiled. YAY Pugsy was coming back! Right? Right. Totally.

"Yeah let's go!"

She let him grab her, and quite enjoyed dangling around.

"TO CARRION LAND!"

She pointed with her free hand in a direction that was actually the opposite to Carrion Land...oops.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:46 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Unfortunately for the both of them, Pugsy was easily excitable. Once Ivy got all loud about returning home, Pugsy started running, as far from Carrion Land as possible. He just followed where ever Ivy pointed, and that was going to lead him to some weird places. And so he ran off, running out of the church into the sunset "TO CARRION LAND!" he parroted Ivy, because copying what Ivy does is a good idea. He disappeared from the sights of everyone else along with Ivy in a few moments.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:58 am

Mocha Deren

Mocha was glad, so she had to speak a little bit funny to get along with Kraven, that was fine. As long as they both can communicate and it won't be painful then it's fine. She won't be like Catherine because she wasn't aiming to replace her, but it was key to get friendly with those that she hardly spent time with, and this was progress. She gasped when she was grabbed and made it up, blinking when he declared that they didn't have sex. "You wish! Anyway it looks like your boy scout is gone to Carrion Land... In the opposite direction... They'll figure it out." Mocha said as she caught herself when she was dropped. Yeah... Catherine would have fallen on her butt and be in pain, but Mocha was a different story. "Word... We gonna get Dorthy?" Mocha asked as she went over to Matthias. He slept for a bit so she didn't feel so bad. "Hey... Matthias... Wake up." She said as she shook him a little bit to get him to move.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:04 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven grinned to Mocha, lifting his head up tauntingly to her "Hmph." he looked down at Matthias, then back to Mocha. He really didn't feel like he had time for this, but Matthias was hardly useful while asleep, so Kraven waited "Mocha... remember... as friendly as Vulture Team may be... they are our enemies. Bring down anyone who gets in our way... I have an agent in Vulture Team... Henry... he will be able to give Dorthy to you. He has sworn to protect Dorthy with his life..." he informed her "Anyone else is our enemy and WILL be eliminated..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:08 am

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

Matthias jerked awake as Mocha shook him, groaning quietly and lifting a hand to rub at his eyes. It took him a second to remember where he was- but once he had, he was on his feet, even with his soreness. "I'm awake, I promise-" he mumbled tiredly, yawning but rubbing his face and trying to wake up quickly. He imagined it was something important if they were actually bothering to wake him up- Kraven didn't even think he was valuable to the team, so he figured Mocha was the one wanting something. "Whatcha need...?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:14 am

Mocha Deren

"Alright Kraven..." Mocha said and smiled when Matthias woke up. "We're going out to Carrion Land to get Dorthy Matthias. We need you... How well can you move?" Mocha said as she helped Matthias up. She hoped that he was at least in a condition where he could survive in. "How are we getting there? Do we have a ride, or are we walking?" Mocha asked and hoped there would be a ride for Matthias. He needed as much rest as possible.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:23 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven narrowed his glare to Matthias "I'm the one who needs you awake... don't look at her..." he said in an annoyed growl. Kraven was rather grouchy about Matthias, still sort of mad that he was the one that lived instead of someone that Kraven considered a friend. Kraven ended up turning his back on the two and opening the front door of the church "We can walk... or we can ride the ostriches... are you willing to hold off your hatred of birds for a moment to ride one..." he pet Jo the Ostrich on the head "Don't worry... you won't be with this one..." that was was Catherine's, so it was Kraven's now, and Kraven would be rather pissed off if someone tired to take him from Kraven. Kraven whistled, in which a whole crowd of ostriches answered, all flocking towards the church. Kraven looked to Matthias and Mocha "Choose any one."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next