Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // The Church

+2
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
6 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Inner City // The Church - Page 6 Empty Re: Inner City // The Church

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:19 am

Inner City // The Church - Page 6 Shion11_zpsb6d95674

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

Matthias blinked, but shrugged- instantly regretting it, but he kept the pain away from his face. "I'll be fine. Don't worry about it," he insisted, stretching his arms over his head and inhaling slowly. Then Kraven spoke up, and he sighed, but looked over at him obediently. No use getting into an argument... Oh. The ostriches. Again. The white-haired male found his nose wrinkling with distaste, but he moved forward, approaching the sea of birds with caution bordering on irritation. Of all the ways to get there... Sighing, he picked the first bird that didn't try to kill him, quickly moving to jump onto its back- which it didn't seem happy about, but he managed to hold on and get a secure seat on its back. "I didn't think you would think I could help at all... you obviously don't think I'm worth shit..." he mumbled in response to what Kraven had said, shooting a glare his way as he tried to wrangle his bird into listening to him.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:49 pm

Inner City // The Church - Page 6 Screenshot2013-09-18at103017PM
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Doctor Latte

"...Ostriches... I miss my ice cream truck..." Mocha said with a sigh as she looked at one of the Ostriches that came through. "I can handle it." Mocha said as she held her head. She took a deep breath, and choked on the smell for a little bit and picked out a bird. She didn't care for the gender it was, whether it was a girl or a boy she didn't know so she called it Kira, a gender neutral name. "Okay guys let's not get into this. We need to get to Dorthy." Mocha said as she got on Kira.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:58 pm

Inner City // The Church - Page 6 Kravennew_zpse9183a76

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven raised an eyebrow at Matthias, he had some guts, saying that to him "You're completely right. I dont' think you're worth shit... but I'm partial to being proved wrong. So why don't you try to prove me wrong then?" he replied to Matthias with a glare before turning to Mocha. She had already named her ostrich, he could tell just off how she spoke to it "Let's go everyone..." Kraven spoke, before he got on Jo the Ostrich and rode off towards battle "Who needs icecream trucks!? This is so much more awesome Bwahahahahaha!!!"
(EXIT)

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:04 pm

Mocha Deren

"Not when it plays heavy metal! Not like Kira can do it..." Mocha said as she looked at the creature it stuck it's tongue out and said "Duuuuuuuh!" and Mocha made a face as it gave her a crosseyed look. Looks like this one was kind of stupid... She thinks, and it picked up purse and ran off.

*Exit*

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:31 pm

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

Matthias blinked in surprised, his glare and somewhat annoyed expression fading a moment as he stared after Kraven. It wasn't the part about him being right, no he had already expected that. But his words- did he really think he had a chance of proving him wrong...? Shaking himself out of his daze, he hurried to follow after Mocha on his own bird- which he had yet to and had no plans to name. It was a bird. He didn't care.

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:25 am

Mocha Deren

"Here we are..." Mocha said as they made it back. Dorthy was let off, and she stared in silence as Mocha took Ryder off as well. She felt his body and it was cold... Not too cold, but he was badly injured. She knew that she was supposed to tie him up, but Kraven didn't say anything about not giving him a check up. She laid him on a pew, and Kira went off the rest. "Matthias think you can keep Dorthy company?" Mocha asked as she went to work on Ryder. Dorthy looked around to see if anyone else was here. "Why are we here?" Dorthy asked, since the last time she was here she was running for her life. "... Where's mom? And where's dad?" Dorthy asked as she got close to Mocha and the young woman sighed. "Dorthy... I have something to tell you... It's a story actually..."

"A story?"

"It's about a man... And a woman... But... Mostly it's about the struggles he's went through." Mocha began to explain to Dorthy. "You see there was a man, and he had a big dream... He wanted world peace, but most of all he wanted a better world for the people he loved. So in order to do that he made an organization with a group of people and based the name off of the poem... The Conquer Worm by Edger Allen Poe. And he worked... So hard with these people, but things were constantly getting in his way. The Vultures would peck at him, and make him bleed, the Dragon's would laugh at him, the Inquisitor would play mind games with him, and the Family would target him." Mocha began to explain the events of what had happened in Jade's life, covering from the first time he had the idea, to the first battle, and to the very last. "... Dorthy... Something very wrong happened..." Mocha said with a gulp and Dorthy eyes looked down for a moment before looking up. "I don't... Like this story..."

"... Your father and mother aren't coming back Dorthy. I'm sorry... I let you down..."

"... No..." Dorthy said as she stepped back, her eyes were watering and she ran. She ran outside. "DORTHY!? Matthias! Get her back! It's not safe!" Mocha said as Dorthy ran crying. How could this all happen?

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:09 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven walked into the church, a rather serious look in his eyes. He caught Mocha and Dorthy at a good moment to capitalize on the sadness too "I'll be finishing this grudge with The Don tonight... one of us will die." he told them both as he walked off to his cellar. He seemed to want to be alone again, Kraven wanted to shut himself off from everyone. He closed the door to the cellar, and stood there in the darkness alone "..." all was going according to plan so far, Kraven awaited the moment where both The Family and Black Dragon will be groveling at his feet. When the whole world would be fit to change under his guidance!

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:01 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha had caught Dorthy, and they both looked up at Kraven. Dorthy was crying and Mocha was holding her tight. She wished that she could give Dorthy space, but she couldn't. But she knew something that they could do... And this was way overdue! They were going to visit the graves of their comrades. "Kraven! Wait... Your going out there again? But... What's going to happen if you don't come back?" Mocha asked as she held Dorthy, and suddenly Dorthy was holding her. They were both worried. We're they going to lose another comrade? Mocha watched as he went into the cellar, obviously wanting some alone time. They both stood there, Mocha holding Dorthy's hand tightly. "Your hurting me..."

"Oh! I'm... Sorry..." Mocha said as she looked down and then back to the cellar. "Let's go check on your friend..." Mocha said as they went to see if Ryder was okay. Mocha went to see if he was okay, and wrapped him in a cloth to keep him warm. Dorthy hugged Ryder since she was cold too, and the three of them sat together, and Matthias could even join in if he wanted to. Mocha took out the picture that Dorthy made, and she wondered... When was Kraven going to come up.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:41 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven stayed in the cellar for some more time before he awoke himself, walking out of the cellar with a set purpose. He walked through the decayed church, grabbing Ryder as he was with Mocha and Dorthy "He's out enemy now Dorthy..." he muttered, dragging Ryder into the cellar, tossing him down the stairs leading down there "Pfft- it's okay he's had worse..." Kraven had actually dropped him mistakenly, but he was down in the cellar either way now. Kraven looked back to Mocha and Dorthy "Part of the deal is that you three have to go with me..." he told them, adding Matthias to their number even if he wasn't there "If I die you're all going with me- deal with it." he spoke abruptly before walking down into the cellar and slamming the door. Kraven was in a very fowl mood.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:21 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha watched as Kraven took Ryder and Dorthy tried to hold onto him only letting go when he fell down the stairs. Dorthy landed on her butt and crawled over to see Ryder fall down the stairs and flinched. "But... But..." Dorthy began to say before Mocha placed a hand on Dorthy's head. "Stay calm Dorthy." Mocha said before snapping her head at Kraven with a dumbfounded look. "... What? Three people? There's no one else but a passed out Read head, and I know he isn't going, so who is the third... No... No. You have had... Many ideas, but this one... This one I am not sure if you miscounted, or if your seriously considering that..." Mocha said before it was slammed in her face when she realized that he was serious. "Shit...."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:43 pm

Inner City // The Church - Page 6 Eyelessbabe_zps1c478324

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
-------------------------------------
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

Suffice to say, the tumble down the stairs was enough to pull Ryder back into the land of the conscious. As his mind slowly began processing things again, he could just barely hear a blur of voices from what sounded like was above him...
Instinctively, he went to open his eyes and look about the room...but when he remained in darkness for what felt like too long for his eyes to adjust to the light--that's when it hit him. No eyes. That simple fact that his eyes kind of just faded out of existence made him want to panic again--but no. Now was not the time for panic. Now was the time to be figuring out where the hell he was, and why...the last thing he could remember was being on the battlefield...
The battlefield. Right--how was everyone else? Were they alright?! He went to get up--but ended up flopping right back down. Most likely because, as he realized, he was all tied up at the moment. Oh. He took a moment to let his head clear, and actually analyzed his situation...tied up and gagged. Great. And why was he so sore everywhere...? He felt like somebody had just thrown him down a flight of stairs or something...Either way, he began thrashing around, trying to escape the bonds, figuring that he'd figure out how to get out of here and who had brought him there later...he was trying to ignore the whole eyes thing for the moment...since he knew that his immediate preservation was a bit more important. He was in the middle of doing that, when he suddenly heard a door slam from above, and heard what sounded like heavy footsteps coming down a flight of stairs. It seemed that whoever had been talking up there--he'd been so disoriented when he had heard them before, he hadn't quite been able to place the voices--had finished their conversation. And now, it seemed like he was getting a visitor?
In response to this unexpected visitor, Ryder went ahead and rolled away from the source of the footsteps coming down the stairs--and promptly ended up rolling into a wall. Well. He supposed that he'd mis-predicted the size of the room...Either way--he couldn't exactly move much or speak at the moment--so, all he could do was kinda just...lie there on the floor. Welp--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:18 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven grinned as he saw Ryder begin to roll around the room "Oh-?" he was rather confused, and chose not to do much until Ryder ended up bumping into a wall, well that was amusing. Kraven approached Ryder, grabbing him by his hair and ripping his gag off "Hello Ryder-" Kraven muttered, knowing Ryder would recognize his voice immediately. Of course, Kraven didn't know if Ryder was really awake yet. Only one way to make sure, the man threw a violent punch at Ryder's face, then dropped him to the ground "How the mighty have fallen... remember when you used to be able to fight me one on one and beat me!?" Kraven kicked Ryder in the gut "So guess where you are Ryder? Can you guess it!? I'm sure you'd find it very familiar if you had some eye! Bwahhahah-! Well now you know how Jo feels... of course she only had it HALF as bad as you- Bwahahahah!" Kraven kicked Ryder in the face next "Now where were we...? Oh right... I'm keep you around to SEE- oh, excuse me.." Kraven grinned "...WITNESS my rise to power in No Man's Land... couldn't have you trying to get in the way of my plans seeing as how I told you them... maybe you should have gone deft instead of blind... Bwahahahaha! I AM HILARIOUS!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:49 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder jolted slightly as he felt his hair being grabbed, lifted up--and then the gag was gone. That was nice, yes...but he didn't have time to celebrate over the tiny victory. Because he recognized Kraven's voice the minute that the man spoke.
"Krav--" was all that had time to leave his mouth before the first punch connected. He hadn't even known it was coming, of course, so he hadn't been able to try to avoid it...it hit hard enough to throw him back up against the wall, his head aching now more than ever. He didn't have any time to recover, since the kick to the gut came next, quite literally knocking the air out of him, sending him into a fit of coughing. Kraven's words registered--barely. But frankly, he had no idea where he was. And he wasn't too appreciative of the puns, either. His attempts at getting a word out edge-wise were quickly quelled again by a swift kick to the face that sent his mind reeling--nearly knocking him unconscious again. After a moment, he managed to pull his wits back about him, just in time to hear Kraven speaking again.
"You can flaunt about beating me up all you want...I don't care..." He paused for a moment to reposition himself, trying to get more comfortable--as if that were even possible, being tied up and all, anyway. "What I'm more interested in...is what the hell is even going on...I know that this place isn't usually exactly 'sane'...but come on...'dragon's blood'? And this whole new war thing...you sound even more insane than usual...Listen, beat me up all you goddamn please, but as long as I'm here, at least give me some info!"
This wasn't a good situation...not at all. But, he figured that maybe he could get some information, then maybe get out somehow...He didn't want to think about the fact that his chances of escape by himself were pretty much zero. For now, he was just going to focus on the issue at hand...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:26 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven grinned down at Ryder "Hmm- your questions make me consider much of my own situation... perhaps I could think back on my own experiences to understand this whole mess- ... NAH. I'm just gonna hit you with this crowbar." and then Kraven took out a crowbar. He started to hid Ryder in the face with it a few times before he got bored and threw it away "Okay... you want me to give you some info eh? Sure... why not!? This'll be fun-" Kraven sat down on the floor next to Ryder, a smile on his face. It was Kraven's story time, AGAIN! Kraven thought about how many times he had given people a whole wall of information on this whole event's backstory. Kraven figured to hell with it, might as well tell Ryder where it all began "Twenty years ago... the world fell apart. Nothing went according to "the plan" and society decayed to where it is now... you see those of us who remembered the world before 2022 remember it so fond- except one man, he knows the truth. He knows the dark secrets that the world hides! And this is his story! Before that event twenty years ago there was a great empire, and the man, at the time a young man... chose to enroll in the military! As it turned out- he had a GREAT talent for killing people! So much so that he was immediately plucked out of the standard military and drawn into more shadier organizations! Of course... this young man believed in his country, he served it with pride, and the chance to work for special operations units was so interesting... this Black Unit he joined was his country's greatest military organization! Tasked with leading the charge of every invasion! Destroyed the enemies of society! But soon the young man learned that the world is not black and white- nor is it ideal...! The Black Unit, the Government... they were supposed to be "the GOOD GUYS"-" Kraven suddenly stood up and started pacing nervously "But he began to realize what was really going in in the world- his country brutally murdered everyone- not just soldiers- innocent, woman and children- any member of a foreign nation was to be eliminated! Genocide, rape, and concentration camps were all too common- and eventually the young man SNAPPED!" Kraven suddenly kicked Ryder in the face "SO HE KILLED EVERYONE IN HIS UNIT TO SAVE WHOMEVER THEY WERE CURRENTLY SLAUGHTERING!" he yelled "This young man was declared an enemy of the country... a traitor.. and a dangerous one. The government didn't stop in any way to eliminate this traitor... even if it meant bombing entire cities. Because he knew too much-" Kraven let out a frustrated sigh as he continued to pace around the room "SOHEKEPTKILLINGANDKILLINGANDKILLING! JUST TO SURVIVE! HE WAS THE STRONGEST AFTER ALL, THE MOST FIT TO SURVIVE!" Kraven stopped pacing, slowly approaching Ryder. He slowly crouched down next to Ryder, the man could feel his breathe "Until one day- when the young man was hiding in a little cave in China... he found it..." Kraven breathe began to get irregular "He found the painting of a cross... it was strange to him... yet so beautiful... he stayed in the cave allowing himself to rest..." he spoke more calmly "And then the assassins came... trying to kill the young man... and oh did they almost succeed... BUTBUTBUT-" Kraven suddenly punched Ryder in the face violently "INHISDYINGBREATHEITAPPEARED! THE CROSS! IN HIS OWN ARM! AND THEN HE DID IT! HE WISHED FOR THE WORLD HE LIVED IN TO GO AWAY! SOCIETY WAS EVIL! IT HAD TO DIEDIEDIEDIE! AND SO EVERYTHING CHANGED THAT NIGHT, HEHADAGREATVISION! THEWORLDFALLINGAPARTBEHINDHISVERYEYESBURNINGAWAY! EVERYTHING! COUNTRIESSOCIETYGOVERNMENTSTHEWORLDBROKEOUTINTOCHAOS!" Kraven let out a laugh before he got on top of Ryder and started to beat him up violently "ANDSOTHEYOUNGMANSTOODUPANDKILLHISASSASSINS! HEKILLEDTHEMOVERANDOVERANDOVERAGAIN! And he walked out of his cave... and left... he quickly realized that his vision had come true... the world had indeed decayed into the state it was now... but that wasn't it..." Kraven let out a deep sigh, and got off of Ryder "He had two more visions that day... the world being rebuilt... free of the corruption that had plagued it before... not without its own problems and crimes... but still peaceful..." he let out another sigh "And the young man's death was his last vision. Since then, every vision he's had has come true, mostly on his part... and so this man has set out on a goal to rebuilt the world. However... rebuilding the world would require change.. change and conflict are one and the same... and for the world to really change... SACRIFICES ARE NECESSARY." Kraven spoke out to Ryder. The man was done with his story, he walked over to a corner of the cellar, siting down on a barrel, quietly. He stayed there for some time before speaking "I AM evil Ryder... but I am necessary evil."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:41 pm

Mocha Deren

"Kraven!" Mocha pounded on the door before trying the handle. The door shook, but there was no budging. "Damn it! Kraven come up here!" Mocha yelled as she heard whimpering from Dorthy. Mocha looked back to see a crying Dorthy at the door. Mocha decided to have to deal with Dorthy for a bit. "Dorthy?"

"I wish you guys never came back to me..." Dorthy said as she looked up. "I wish that I wasn't this... Thing that's supposed to save the world! How can I help the world if I don't know what to do!? My dad is dead so he can't tell me and... I want to go back to being normal!" Dorthy said as she curled up. "Oh Dorthy... We'll get the normal life... Trust me..."

"And now Kraven wants us to die! I don't want to die!" Dorthy exclaimed and Mocha frowned. "I will talk to him. But right now... Why don't you tell me about... Your life in Vulture!" Mocha said and Dorthy sniffed, and cried on Mocha's shoulder. The gril was all too aware of the pressure on her and it was damaging on her.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:55 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

The onslaught of both the information and the physical abuse from Kraven all meshed together into a big mass of numbness as Kraven's story poured forth, the truths it was divulging pounding against Ryder's head just as hard as Kraven was actually hitting him. He spat out some blood from a bit tongue, the coppery red substance also dripping down his chin from a split lip. Bruised all over, and now doubled over forward and coughing violently, trying to recover from the harsh attacks, Ryder was almost so distracted with thinking about Kraven's story--that he barely even felt the actual pain.
As he finally caught his breath, he paused for a moment...and then spoke again--his voice very quiet at first.

"You mean...you're the one...who caused all this shit going on in the world now...?" He paused, coughing a few more times before continuing. "You're the reason that so many people...have lost so much...?" God, he was in so much pain--he was pretty sure that Kraven had purposefully given him a black eye--not that he had much 'eye' to speak of now. But even with all of this pain...he didn't know whether to focus on the physical or the mental hurt. "You're the reason that I got involved in all of this bullshit just to protect my family...only to fail in the end?!" He wished that he wasn't tied up--he wished that he wasn't practically beaten to a pulp and tied up right now, so he could just get up and punch Kraven out--! ...Not that he'd be able to find him to do it or anything...because blind...
"Well...Well hey...you got your goddamned wish, Kraven...things sure have changed...I know that sacrifices are necessary and all, but...do you plan to sacrifice everyone for your ideals? There aren't going to be any people left to experience what you wanna create, at this rate...but hey. All you wished for was a changed world, right? Well, you got your wish, Kraven. You sure as hell got it...And now, all you want is another war...what's that gonna do, huh...?"
He paused again, thinking for a moment about what Kraven said. "...You've had your own fair share of troubles, though. And you'd know more about what things were like back then than I would...I was--what, a year old? I can't really say anything as far as the old way of things goes...I grew up in all of this bullshit..." He sighed--even doing that hurt. The actual physical pain was starting to dully throb in the background now...he knew that it'd be getting a lot worse once he was actually focused on it, so he tried not to think about it...his head, especially, felt pretty badly hurt...he could swear that he felt a little blood dripping from his forehead...
He felt like normally, he'd be a lot more reactive about this information dump that had just been thrust upon him...there were so many things that he just didn't know--and he hated just not knowing.
"Necessary evil, huh...? Is that why you were working with Jade...? You figured that the government would be corrupt either way? Because...y'know...not to insult your dead leader or anything, but he was kind of a pretty bad choice for a world leader..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:10 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven had tried to calm himself down, he just stared at the floor for awhile until he heard Ryder "Every war serves a higher purpose... as does death... the death under my war will be destructive yes... but it will stop what's going on now. How was I supposed to know a wish I made while on the verge of death WOULD COME TRUE!?" he started to get angry again, but stayed on his chair. He heard Mocha knocking on the door of the cellar, and he yelled "I'm busy! I'll be out soon...!" in response before looking back to Ryder "I did not knowingly cause all of this Ryder... but I will bring the world to it's natural order on my own accord! I will kill millions if it saves billions... because at the rate our world is deteriorating... our race will disappear from existence soon enough-" the man stood up, slowly walking towards Ryder. When he got to the man he got on a knee, and spoke more "I respected Jade's ideals... they were the same as mine after all... yes he would have been a horrible ruler... but his ideals were there. From the very beginning I've been loyal to Conqueror Worm. And I WILL achieve Jade's goals... as our goals are one and the same... but you're right-" Kraven let out another sigh "Jade was corrupted as I am... I am not worthy of rebuilding this new world either... it will be Dorthy who leads Ryder... I am just pacifying the world... then she will rebuild it. I told you I have envisioned my own death... and that will happen. I'm just the prophet... I need no passion... I made myself into what I am today for the sole purpose of achieving my goals... the sacrifices will not be in vain..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:14 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder jumped slightly when Kraven had shouted--he figured that he was going to have to work on picking his words more carefully--especially while he was in this situation in particular. He listened to what Kraven said, heard how the man hadn't been aware of his wish...and as Ryder considered it--that had been the case, hadn't it? From what Kraven had said...he'd just been a man in a hopeless situation. People would express their deepest desires during their last moments...it wasn't as if the man knew that it would actually do anything...As he thought about all of this, Ryder's anger towards Kraven's past actions slowly actually began to lessen--just slightly, though. Yeah, he was still sore, both physically and emotionally, from all of the abuse, but...the state of the world wasn't Kraven's fault. At least--not directly.
"Dorthy?" Ryder asked in surprise upon hearing Kraven's claims that Dorthy would lead in the future. "...Is that why everyone's been after her? She's...not a normal little girl, is she?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:25 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven nodded to Ryder "Yes, Dorthy..." Kraven nodded to Ryder again about Dorthy "Yes..." of course he would just be nodding, but Ryder didn't really have eyes "Dorthy is not normal... even I do not know the full story... but my visions don't work on her... furthermore... Black Dragon is after her..." Black Dragon, Kraven knew much about them, how they were an ancient organization. Kraven also knew that the magic that he could control was not unique, Black Dragon had access to similar abilities. Kraven knew that any time Black Dragon was after someone, there was a mysterious force at work "I worked for the Black Dragon for a long time... I was a member of it years ago... when they're after someone, something is wrong..." especially if they were after little girls. If they wanted her, that meant quite a lot to them "Which is why I'll destroy Black Dragon too once I get enough power... The Mistress in particular is individually more threatening than any individual I've ever met... Jo can testify for me on that part..." he was sure that she had intervened during The Inquisitor's attack, he knew that she would go after her experiment, she always does when they go out of control.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:21 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha and Dorthy began to have some quality time. Dorthy told Mocha about how she wanted to be an artist, and Mocha promised to get the girl some new paper. She looked around, wondering where Matthias was. "Where is that man?"

"Mocha?"

"Hmmm?"

"Did... Did it hurt?"

"Did what hurt..."

"My dad... When he... Died... Was he hurt?"

"... Your dad's death... He couldn't feel it. He did what he enjoyed most, having some tea, and talking about the day... And then... He died..."

"So it didn't hurt him?"

"No Dorthy... Your dad didn't feel a thing." Mocha said with a smile and that made Dorthy feel better. Though Mocha knew she was telling a lie, THAT was something she knew that she couldn't tell Dorthy. No... She would break... And the day was already bad. No need to make it worse. "So... You want to be an artist?"

"Yeah! Maybe... Maybe one day I'll be so good that... That's the way I can change the world."

"With art?"

"Yeah! Maybe my art can reach into people's souls and show them peace... Maybe through my drawings... They can understand peace..."

"That's... A very nice thought..." Mocha said as Dorthy went off to find chalk. She found something and began to draw on the stones of the old church. "Maybe... If I drew something so beautiful... Mister Kraven doesn't have to do bad things..." Dorthy said to herself and Mocha stayed silent. She didn't want to say anything more.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:22 am

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

Matthias had followed Mocha and Dorthy back to the church- but he had stayed outside, slipping away when nobody was paying attention. He wanted some time alone to think, to process- he was still just so... confused, and in shock. He stayed outside the church, out on the grounds leaned up against an outside wall as he let himself relax. Things were bad... really bad. But Mocha and Dorthy claimed to need him even if Kraven didn't, and he couldn't let them down. In short- though he wasn't sure what he was going to do, he knew at least that he would stay by them and defend them.
Once he had calmed down, he stood back up and walked into the church, his head down as he held his shoulder tiredly and went over towards where Mocha and Dorthy were. He didn't pay much attention to their words at the moment, merely sitting down with a soft groan nearby, trying not to interrupt their discussion as he returned to their sides.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:42 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"What, your cross-thing doesn't work on Dorthy? Huh...well. That's one thing that definitely makes her stand out..." Honestly, Ryder still didn't even understand how Kraven's powers even worked. All he knew was that one moment, he saw Kraven's cross, and then eyes, glowing, and the next, he was blind. Not a very telling display. He sighed, then continued listening to Kraven, trying to get into a more comfortable position, and ultimately failing.
"I'm not too keen on Black Dragon, either, you know..." Ryder said after listening to Kraven speak. "Is there a reason that you had to come to attack us to get Dorthy back...? Why not just keep working with us? I mean, we'd help you protect her and all...that's kind of what we were trying to do when the battle was happening..."
Kraven's mention of Jo managed to unsettle Ryder a little bit...it reminded him of the fact that for all he knew, everyone else might still be back at Carrion Land fighting. He had no idea how long he'd been out--there was no way to tell. For all he knew, the battle could be over. For all he knew...everyone could be dead...
"Hey--listen," he spoke after a moment, looking over at the place where he had last heard Kraven's voice. "Just...let me ask one question. When you left Carrion Land--was everyone fighting for Vulture still alive?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:36 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven grinned, it seemed Ryder forgot who Kraven was, why attack Vulture Team? Kraven always had a reason, one that Ryder would never approve of "Of course... we could have easily teamed up- but that would mean The Family and Black Dragon suffering more losses... those factions will soon be under my control, I can't have them broken like how I left Conqueror Worm... I made that mistake once and I won't make it again." he explained to Ryder "Besides, with you as a hostage, I know your friends will be coming. I've planned it all ahead of schedule... a conflict between Vulture Team and my allies is exactly what I want..." Kraven grinned maliciously, he knew they would be coming to rescue Ryder any day now. And when they realize what this will entail in the future, it will be too late for them to back out. Kraven couldn't help but smile, but then he asked about his comrades. Kraven answered him very bluntly "Elliot and Bunny were caught in an explosion... I saw Bunny stand, but Elliot never did... it looked like your gardener was having a it of trouble too... and there was this new face- this strange homo-looking guy who was obsessing over your sister- HAH! I shot him in the chest! Fun times..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:54 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"Well, doesn't someone just have his next year and a day all planned out," Ryder sighed, utterly failing when he tried to shrug. "And yeah...about that hostage thing...did you really need to make my eyes disappear and beat the crap out of me? That seems kinda unnecessary--but actually. The eyes thing--why did you even need to do that?" He paused, then listened as Kraven began explaining what had happened to the others. Elliot hadn't gotten up...? That wasn't a good sign...But Bunny was alright...and...gardener? Did he mean Rosa? Hopefully somebody gave her some back-up...and...a new face? Somebody obsessing over-- "What. WHAT." And then Kraven said that he shot the guy in the chest. "...Oh. I--I'm kind of okay with this? I mean, he sounds like kind of a creeper...I swear, if he laid a single hand on her..." He sighed again, shaking his head slightly. "But anyway...how do you expect them to come here to get me if they don't even know where I am, huh?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:10 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven began to grin more, and more, until it became a big, sadistic smile "I beat the crap out of you because I wouldn't have been able to kidnap you otherwise! As for the eye thing... I wanted to finish the battle faster.... AND, I can't wait to see everyone horrified look on their face when they see you have no eyes! BWAHAHAHA! Too bad you won't be able to see it-!" Kraven was having fun again, especially since Ryder seemed to be perfectly fine with him shooting this guy in the chest. More importantly, he asked how they were going to find Ryder, and Kraven couldn't help but feel Ryder already knew that answer "When I fee like it I'll just announce where I am in the most melodramatic way possible... run the usual course... any other questions?" you couldn't help but feel like Kraven was humoring Ryder. In truth Kraven probably had a better conversation out of Ryder than all of COnqueror Worm, he felt more at home speaking to his enemy then those he had allied himself with.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next