Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // The Church

+2
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
6 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Inner City // The Church - Page 7 Empty Re: Inner City // The Church

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:37 am

Inner City // The Church - Page 7 Eyelessbabe_zps1c478324

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
-------------------------------------
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”
-------------------------------------

"I actually meant why you beat the crap out of me after you kidnapped me--" He listened to Kraven's answer about the eye thing, frowning slightly. The guy had a point. Everyone on Vulture seeing Ryder without eyes...well, that would probably just make them all really angry at Kraven--more so than they probably already would be--which would in turn lead to more conflict--just what the large, blonde man wanted. He continued to listen in silence as Kraven went on to explain how he was going to draw everyone from Vulture in. Ryder was a bit surprised...although the whole 'melodramatic announcement' thing had been a bit obvious...the rest of the plan seemed really...just well-thought-out. Before, Ryder had always thought that Kraven was just a complete maniac...but this entire time that they'd been talking, he'd proven himself much smarter than he'd originally seemed back in the days of wheelchair duels at sunset.
As Kraven asked if there were any more questions, Ryder waited for a moment...and then thought of something.

"...Two things. First...what are you going to do if you fail your mission...? And, besides that...do you know how much time you have left before you...you know?" Truth be told...while Ryder didn't so much want to go for all of the death, death, death that Kraven seemed to support...the idea of rebuilding the world did pique his interest. Working with the guy who seemed to beat him up or berate him at every given opportunity didn't seem so great...but working with Dorthy wouldn't be so bad. Ryder had never seen what the world was like before...he'd like to find out what it could become, if it were to be fixed...somehow...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:07 am

Inner City // The Church - Page 7 Screenshot2013-09-18at103017PM
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Doctor Latte

Mocha looked over to Matthias and walked over to him. She gave him a smile as Dorthy continued to draw. She sat next to him. "Good to see you with us Matthias... Do you mind if I... Lean on you?" Mocha asked as she got a bit closer to him. She wanted to snuggle with someone now. She looked so tired...

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:29 pm

Inner City // The Church - Page 7 Kravennew_zpse9183a76

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven raised an eyebrow at Ryder when he told Kraven that he meant AFTER the whole kidnapping. The first strike or two was to make sure he didn't fight back or try something stupid, but the rest was simply because Kraven always went psycho when talking about his past. It was a traumatic experience for him to so much as think about the past, and he did things when he remembered, it was one of the reasons why he couldn't sleep "Obviously I can't have you in perfect condition! The more beat up you are the more angry Vulture Team will be! Hatred leads to more conflict!" he lied, then moved on. Kraven began to pace around the room again as he listened to Ryder "If my mission fails then I die, Mocha dies, Matthias dies, Pugsy dies, and Dorthy is taken by Black Dragon for whatever reason they want her." Kraven answered bluntly, of course Ryder didn't know about what had happened to Pugsy yet.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:38 pm

Inner City // The Church - Page 7 Pugsy_11
Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy walked up to the church, a twisted grin on his face "Yo...!" he responded with a fake, twisted expression of happiness. It was the best he could do in times like this. The man decided to walk up to Dorthy and watch her draw, if only to calm his nerves "Hey little girl..." he greeted her, crouching down to watch her for some time. Pugsy realized that his anger was too much now, if he didn't control it he would kill everyone in his path, regardless if they were his allies "Dorthy... do you know where Kraven is...?" he asked her, tilting his head to the side. He saw Mocha and Matthias together earlier and decided not to bother them about it, so Dorthy was the only one left.

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"I'll destroy every single one of you..."
Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:36 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Little Star
Inner City // The Church - Page 7 DorthyYoung5

Dorthy kept on drawing on the floor, and looked up when Pugsy came in. "Hi! Mister Pugsy! What are you doing here?" Dorthy asked since she was pretty sure that Pugsy lived with Vulture team and was considered an enemy now. "Pugsy helps us out... Hello there..." Mocha greeted with a yawn and leaned on Matthias before her eyes drifted shut. Dorthy looked confused at that, but kept on drawing. "Hi! Big Hair Man... My name is Dorthy remember?" Dorthy said as she continued to draw. She drew the things that made her happy, like cake, tea time, rabbits, flowers, her family, the sun and moon. "Do you like it?" Dorthy asked as she rubbed her knees since they were getting sore. When he asked about Kraven she pointed at the cellar door. "It's locked though... Kraven was really mad..." Dorthy said as her little drawing tool broke. "Pugsy... Are you part of my family now?" Dorthy asked since she wasn't sure what to make of it when Mocha told her that Pugsy works for them.

"I will do my best for my father dream!I PROMISE!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:41 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy pet Dorthy on the head "Yeah... your drawing is cool..." Pugsy replied to her pleasantly, and stood silently as Mocha explained that Pugsy helped out. He continued on what Mocha said after Dorthy asked more "Family? I'm with Conqueror Worm now yes..." he told Dorthy quietly before standing up straight. He looked to the door to the cellar as Dorthy pointed it out, Kraven locked himself up? He didn't know if he should do what he was thinking of doing "On the scale of 1 to Seeing Ryder how batshit do you think he'd go if I broke the door down...?" he asked.

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:45 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // The Church - Page 7 RecoloredIvy_zps86de105d

Ivy burst into the church, blowing up the door as she entered, cause why not?

"Pugsyyy!"

She cried, looking around the place, ignoring Matthias and Mocha, until she found Dorthy and Pugsy. She pointed a finger at him accusingly.

"What are this?!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:52 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Little Orphan

Dorthy pouted at Pugsy and Mocha, and when her heads was patted she closed her eyes. "Thank you for the compliment..." Dorthy said struggling with the last word a bit, but she made it. "Oh Okay... So you are part of my family now... I lost mine today... I think... But I know they're gone... So... You guys have to be my family now." Dorthy said and looked at the door. "On the scale of your butt on a plate being cooked? Scorched." Dorthy replied and looked over at Ivy. "Ivy! Are you part of Conquer Worm too?" she asked as Mocha awoken from her sleep and looked at Ivy. "Oh Christ..." Mocha said as she rubbed her eyes.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:02 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy let out an awkward smile and laugh to Dorthy when she talked about Kraven most likely frying his ass if he intruded on whatever secret stuff he was working. Pugsy didn't doubt Dorthy on that for a second, not at all. So he thought it best to just stay around for awhile and wait, though Pugsy was already eager to act. And then Ivy burst through the entrance of the church after him, the man immediately stood strong, facing her. He didn't expect her to catch up to him this quickly "Ivy! I said I left Vulture Team! Why did you follow me!?" he asked her, his fists tightened, he was ready for whatever was going to happen next.

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:18 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy glared at Dorthy. For some reason she blamed the little girl for all the bad stuff that was happening now, even though Dorthy didn't really control any of it. However, to Ivy, the pinkette was pure evil! Only pure evil could be so innocent-looking...

"Conqueror Worm sucks! NEVAH!"

She yelled at her, and then Pugsy spoke, almost bringing tears to the crazy girl's eyes. Yeah. She was all emotional now, THANKS PUGSY. Except of course she translated the sadness into anger, cause it was easier to deal with.

"I followed you because you're being STUPID! Can't you see the cause you're fighting for?!?! Apocalypse is just..."

She stomped her foot on the ground, causing the whole building to shake. She didn't even know how to say what she was trying to say. That was frustrating.

"FUCKING GUMBY."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:42 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy narrowed his eyes at Ivy, he had no patience for this anymore "Ivy! Conqueror Worm sucks?...? And Vulture Team isn't? There were the days when they were useful, but those days are in the past. Now all they do is sit around making kissy faces to each other and opposing those who are for progress, besides... they killed my uncle, my only family left in this world! Then they tried to demonize him and lied to me so they could keep on using me! No more!" he yelled to her, her anger didn't stop the man one bit. He was past the point of no return "I'm giving you a chance to join me... otherwise you can't be here..."

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:48 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy clenched her glowing fists and glared at Pugsy.

"Vulture Team didn't kill your uncle! Buddi did! He doesn't stand for a whole team!"

She protested, then went on

"At least we don't kidnap little girls and indoctrinate them!"

She yelled, pointing at Dorthy. She stomped closer to Pugsy, her eyes almost seemed to be glowing too at this point, with an unnatural shade of purple that seemed to be getting redder.

"No one is using you. And I'm gonna stay here as long as it takes to make you see how wrong this is!"

She then sat on the ground and crossed her legs, sitting there stubbornly and with no indication that she was planning to move any time soon.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:51 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy suddenly twitched when Ivy mentioned indoctrinating little girls "What was that...?" the man grit his teeth "Little Dorthy has not gone through anything... she was BORN in No Man's Land! She wants to see the world change just as much as the rest of us do! She wasn't brainwashed, she's doing what she feels is right!" he yelled to Ivy, then she just stubbornly sat there like a mule. Pugsy just looked annoyed at that point "Ivy... you're not welcome here..." he muttered before turning his back on Ivy and waiting next to the door, waiting for Kraven to be done with whatever he was doing "Seriously Ivy... leave before it's too late..."

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:00 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy glared at Pugsy and grit her teeth

"What she feels is right is what she's been spoon-fed to feel is right!"

She retorted, but as Pugsy told her she wasn't welcome, she continued where she was.

"Do I look like I give a shit whether I'm welcome here? I'm staying. Go ahead, kill me. It's Conqueror Worm's specialty, isn't it?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:06 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Little Orphan

Dorthy looked back and forth between Pugsy and Ivy, not realizing how Mocha was urging her to come over so that she wouldn't feel like that they were arguing over her. This was Pugsy's problem. Dorthy started to hold her head and cover her ears from the ongoing fight between Ivy and Pugsy. "What's... Indoctrine?" Dorthy asked, she meant to say indoctrinate, and in her mind she wasn't kidnapped. They just decided to take her back home. She didn't know why, but who was she to argue? "Stop it you two... Go outside and deal with it there." Mocha said trying to make this less worse then it already was. Now the fight felt like it was over Dorthy, and that it was her fault. "Please stop... Stop fucking fighting!" Dorthy cried as Mocha took the chance to take Dorthy away from being in-between them. "Please you two... Don't argue here... Come on Dorthy..." Mocha said while on shaky legs with a crying Dorthy. They went further away from the two of them, and Mocha covered Dorthy's ears. The little girl hid her face away in Mocha's chest. "I have a suggestion... Why not let her stay?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:08 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy narrowed his eyes at Ivy "And how would you know that? You wrote off Conqueror Worm as your enemy from the very beginning..." he muttered, but she kept on pushing further. She didn't want to leave, and Pugsy wasn't in the mood for any conflict "No... you're mistaking them for Vulture Team... how many people has Jo killed alone? She kills like four unrelated people every chance she gets... Dorthy does no such senseless slaughtering... Kraven thrives off of conflict but with purpose... Vulture Team is just out for themselves...!" he responded to Ivy, approaching her, his fists tightened "Now leave! What do you hope to achieve by staying here...? You know I've turned my back on Vulture Team already..." then Mocha and Dorthy got involved "Let me deal with this!" he told them before turning back to Ivy, glaring off at her.

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:16 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy glanced to the side when she heard Dorthy and Mocha, which made her hesitate for a second, but when Pugsy continued to argue, she didn't hesitate to turn back to him

"I wrote them off as my enemies when APOCALYPSE TORTURED THEN TRIED TO KILL ME. REPEATEDLY."

She shrieked at the greaser, the more he told her to leave, then angrier it made her and the more she would insist on staying. She refused to leave here without Pugsy.

"Vulture Team is out to set things right! I don't know why you call Apocalypse "Kraven", but this "KRAVEN" kills more people in a week than Vulture Team does in a year!"

She got up for a second and went up to Pugsy so her face was just inches away from his...except she was way shorter so she had to stand on the tip of her toes and crane her neck.

"I hope to get you to see reason."

She said, her voice strained, holding back on all the feelings that she didn't like that she was feeling.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:25 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy frowned "My words are lost on you..." he muttered as they stood there face to face "I gave you the opportunity... but you've made your point of view clear... so we're done with this now..." Pugsy told her. He picked her up by the back of her collar, which was rather easy and just let her dangle around before he walked to the entrance. He knew she was be kicking and screaming and the usual so he kept a bit of a distance, before tossing her lightly out of the church. He would have closed the door but he couldn't, seeing as how she blew it up. So he just stood where the door was so she couldn't get back in.

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:33 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy did, in fact, kick and scream the whole way, crying out things like

"Red light! Rape alert! Someone help! I'm being kidnapped! What's the safety word?! Almonds!"

But it was no use, as Pugsy promptly threw her out of the church, quite literally. She landed with a metallic clang where he cybernetics hit the ground, then got up and glared at Pugsy. She crossed her arms and stood outside the church, glaring at the man that she had once considered her Dumbo-watching buddy, cause she still didn't get relationships.

"You left all your hair gel in Carrion Land, and I'm gonna blow all of it up."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:21 pm

Inner City // The Church - Page 7 Shion11_zpsb6d95674

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

Matthias was content enough to let Mocha lean on him, holding her gently as she napped. Even if there was drama going on, he didn't care- it felt so nice to just be able to hold someone, after all that had happened. He was even smiling faintly until Pugsy and Ivy came in, then he was more tense and watchful- ready to do something if need be but altogether too willing to just leave them alone as long as they didn't threaten anyone he cared about. He would not lose another of his teammates. So even if he was anxious as they started fighting, he didn't interrupt- the only thing he did was stand and move to hug both Mocha and Dorthy as the arguing intensified, as if to protect them both. "I'm here for you..." he murmured to Mocha quietly.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:08 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Little Orphan

Dorthy looked up at Matthias and didn't mind him being near her. Mocha smiled up at him and beckoned him to come over. "It's cold..." Dorthy said and Mocha looked down at the little girl in her and Matthias' arms. "We're here... So you'll be warm..." Mocha said and Dorthy asked, "Are you guys going to be my mommy and daddy from now on?" Mocha was silent at this and looked at Matthias. She didn't mind being called mommy for Dorthy. She took care of her like her mother, so there was nothing different. For Matthias though... She wasn't sure. She didn't see Kraven as a dad, now did she see Pugsy as one either. She saw him as a cousin to be honest. If they got closer maybe a brother, but that goes to see what will he do. "I... I promise to take care of you as much as I am able..." Mocha said and looked at Pugsy. "I'm... Sorry about... What happened..." Mocha said with a downcast look.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:35 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy frowned to Ivy, he just wanted her to leave, she was acting unnecessarily weird "Just- just go and blow up my stuff then... I'll find hair gel elsewhere..." he told her, looking away. He tried to shoo her with his hands "Go on! Back to Ryder and Jo or whomever else is still around there! I have work to do- probably!" he told her, trying to get the greenette to leave. He looked back to Mocha, though he still stayed in the same position. He frowned to her "Don't pity me... I'm fine being alone in this world if it means changing things..."

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:08 pm

Ivy/Arma

When Pugsy looked away from her, Ivy's own face fell, her anger dissipating for a moment until she was shooed. She wasn't some sort of stray dog for Pugsy to shoo her away like that!

"Don't tell me what to do..."

She muttered begrudgingly, trying to make eye contact with the greaser.

"You could at,least look me in the eye while you say that, Pugsy..."

She said, then crossed her arms over her chest again and continued to stand on her spot. Now she was just being stubborn...but she was hoping that this insisting would get Pugsy to come back with her so she's quit annoying him because of it.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:17 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy refused to listen to Ivy anymore "What's that? I can't hear you! Something about fish eyes? Yeah... you should go to the market and get some!" he spouted out, while still looking away from her. He didn't really know how else he could deal with her, and he didn't want to get violent, so he just stood there at the door, keeping her out of the church while looking away from her "They probably have almonds at Carrion Land! Go there..." he added, desperately trying to just get her to leave.

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:26 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy stood firmly where she was and didn't seem like she would be moving... But then almonds were mentioned...

"FUCK YEAH ALMONDS!"

The greaser knew her too well. She started leaving...then turned back to Pugsy

"Wait... I don't even like almonds...."

But I sure as hell still wanna get some! And blow Pugsy's stuff up too!

She looked up at Pugsy and offered him a sad smile... She was heartbroken and angry and she wanted to blow him up, but she also wanted to glomp him and hold him tight and watch Dumbo and burn pancakes until he felt.better... She tried to think of what people did when they were doing dramatic exits, and started waving like a pageant queen, but then gave up on that and just picked up a rock, gave it a kiss, and threw it at Pugsy's face before running away.

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next