Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // The Church

+2
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
6 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Inner City // The Church - Page 3 Empty Re: Inner City // The Church

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:25 am

Inner City // The Church - Page 3 Kravennew_zpse9183a76

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven had a dull look on his face as he was dragged into the church, of course she would bring him here. The good old headquarters when he had still been a nun, and had a multitude of followers to manipulate. Unfortunately he had lost every one of his followers now, even Cathy. Kraven arched an eyebrow at Mocha's comments "Flattery will get you nowhere..." he commented, letting out a sigh. Then as she searched for medical supplies, the man was about to answer her "I don't have any-" and then she answered herself correctly, he didn't have anything. Kraven wouldn't have had medical supplies even if this wasn't his long abandoned hiding spot. The man let out a sigh, right, unlike him she wasn't a self sufficient tank who was now genetically modified "Just...- bah... I don't have any of that nerdy first aid stuff anyways... never figured out how to use it... just eat some food rations and relax or something..." he replied to her, he seemed rather calm and casual now despite just getting out of a battle "We need to rescue Dorthy next... so rest up, I'll need you for the next operation..." he told her bluntly.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:37 am

Inner City // The Church - Page 3 Screenshot2013-08-31at93002PM
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Doctor Latte

"Oh yes! Eat rations... That's how I can heal this bullet wound from infection!" Mocha said as she threw up her arms before hissing. This really hurt... And she couldn't get it out with her hands, they were dirty and she would risk infection even more. "Learning how to use a med kit is a life skill Kraven. It can save your life, in fact it has many times before. Remember when you passed out at the Old Headquarters when you did that fight with that red headed asshole with the stupid goatee?" Mocha said, she was in a little bit of a snippy mood. Her friends have died, she was with Kraven, she had no medical supplies, she was with Kraven, Her Leader, her lover, no scratch it... He was like her husband had committed suicide to protect her and Cilia, Kraven WAS HERE so she couldn't cry, Dorthy was in trouble, her home is gone, and SHE HAD TO BE WITH AN OSTIRCH GIVING HER THE DEAD EYE LOOK! And oh yeah Kraven... I think she forgot to mention him. Though she respected the man, he did not look like the type of man who would be a good leader. He would throw them in battles that would kill them in an instant, and his social skills were... Very... She didn't want to say it... She just had a very bad feeling, but there was nothing she could do. "Just breath Mocha..." she told herself and looked back at Kraven. "I figured as much... Where is Dorthy anyway?" Mocha asked as she placed her hands on her stomach, she was now calming down and... She didn't realize that she had started to cry for a little bit when going over the mental list, but she wiped the tears away after she realized that they decorated her face. "And... Where is Catherine? I haven't seen her in awhile and I have to tell her about Jade. No offense but... I would like to break the news."

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:53 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven pouted at Mocha "Bah! I remember no such treatment! I spontaneously healed after that battle!" he retorted to her, she seemed rather agitated. Of course there were all these people dying, and make no mistake, Kraven actually CARED for Catherine and Jade. But they had to die, in the bigger picture they MUST die, and he indulged his most animistic tendencies to get the job done. The man lowered his brow to Mocha, she was really snippy today "Dorthy is with Vulture Team. They're the biggest goddamn boyscouts in the world... they'd die protecting her... but we need them back... and they'll probably try to protect her from us... SOOOOOOOO-" yeah, they were in for more fights. Of course this was because Kraven only really resolved problems with violence, a lot. Kraven kind just shrugged to her "Hey! Hey! I have an idea! Let's just... get a rock... a REALLY big rock... and throw it at them! BWAHAHAHA!" Kraven really wasn't getting that whole 'everyone is dead you should be sad' thing. Kraven managed to get himself back on his feat, if only to be on equal levels to her, he didn't like her looking down on him "Just breathe...?" he was calling her out on what she said a few minutes ago, of course now it had seemed odd for him to bring up what she said before. But he insisted on continuing "What do you meant just breathe? How can someone forget how to breathe...?" he asked her, this would have been much easier if Cathy could just explain shit to him! Kraven was about to continue to say weird stuff until he saw Mocha cry "Oh... oh... don't-" yeah she cried, Kraven frowned "Oh no don't cry!" he said, walking to her and hugging her tightly. He continued to hug her until she mentioned Cathy, Kraven's hug lessened "I... well... she's dead too..." he said in a mutter.

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:16 am

Mocha Deren

Mocha was shocked to feel Kraven's body press up against her, but she didn't fight it. It was an okay hug. When she felt it lessen when he mentioned Catherine she already knew. "Dead..." Mocha said while pressed up against him. "... How?" she asked feeling her mood damper even more. She was like a wet noddle in his grasp, very tired, and very upset but trying her best not to show. She listened to the heart beat on his chest. "Was it to protect Dorthy?" Mocha asked as her drip tightened on his arms. Strange how her little hands dug into him, but not to hurt him. It was just grief... That much could be felt. She missed them already... All the people in Worm that were with her before. She missed them dearly and one by one they fell... Or betrayed... In the end they all left her. "I'm all alone..." she whispered her face was oddly pale for her dark complexion. There was no more Jade... There was no more Catherine... And no more Cilia... She was the last of Jade's Girls... The last of his Medical Team, the last of the Nurses... Did she even deserve the title of Doctor anymore? "You must be too... You loved her too... You don't have anyone to talk to anymore." Mocha said, and in a way she was right. Catherine was the only one who could connect to him, talk to him on his level, and help him make sense of things, or just being around when he was bored. He could talk to Mocha, but the connection wouldn't be the same like she had with Jade. They were both smart people, and they had intelligent conversations, or as Kraven would call it they had nerdy ones, their conversations were sane in a sense. Sure they had a joke conversation like Catherine adn Kraven, but those were conversations that they were shared when they were alone, and they were THEIR inside jokes, and THEIR moments... Just like how the inside jokes were KRAVEN AND CATHERINE's moments. Nothing could replace it. Slowly a void was growing bigger.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:31 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven continued to hug Mocha, tightly, but not tight enough to hurt her. He was well aware he had done that before, to a lot of people. When she asked how Cathy died, Kraven's eyes widened. He couldn't tell her what really happened, further more, even if Mocha understood it would just further depress her. So he told her a lie, one that would make things happier "Yes... she died saving Dorthy... she's a hero... Jade and you would have been proud... she did so much for me and Dorthy... and she died for what Jade and Dorthy stood for..." he told her softly. He continued to hold her in his hands, his heart was saddened as Mocha continued to speak of Cathy. He wished she would stop talking about her, for just a moment so he could be stand strong. Kraven let out a sigh before tightening his hug a bit more "We have to look to the future..." he whispered to her "Everyone is dead... but they died for a reason... and we continue the fight for them..." and that was really all there was to Kraven. He wasn't a doctor, he was a soldier to the end. He killed things, his religious beliefs revolved around his warrior-like life. But most importantly, it was what drove him forward, he saw people as they were in much simpler terms. To him Jade was a broken man who had a great dream, Jo was an innocent bystander involved in a much bigger affair, Catherine was just a woman trying to be happy. There were no good guys or bad guys to Kraven, that was what made him gain both friends and enemies everywhere. His own faction often despised him, while Vulture Team actually let him stay with him for a month. Yet Conqueror Worm still saw him as one of them, and Vulture Team was still Kraven's enemy. There were no good guys and bad guys to him. Kraven pet Mocha on the head before smiling to her "I'm not Jade, I'm no intellectual, I'm a soldier... but I need you by my side just like he did... because the man may have died, but Conqueror Worm sure hasn't..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:43 am

Mocha Deren

Mocha never knew this side of Kraven. He was still Kraven the psycho to her, the man in love with Death, but she saw that he was also the man who wasn't completely inhuman. She felt his emotions... She felt them very clearly this time... He wanted to be strong, but the thought of Catherine was breaking the wall, and Mocha felt this energy of emotions. There was sadness... Regret... She looked up at Kraven as he patted her head. He told her that he needed her, and you know what? She needed him too. She wouldn't be able to survive on her own even if she tried. Sooner or later Hal would catch her, maybe torture her, and... Do those things he wanted to do to her when he caught her. Dissection was not a pleasant thought. And Dorthy... He would torture Dorthy as well. "Kraven... It shall be done..." Mocha said and then there was silence before she added with a serious face, "Let me heal myself. We're getting Dorthy out of there as soon as possible. No doubt Black Dragon is already moving to claim her." Mocha said as she looked at her arm. "You have alcohol in here?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:53 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven smiled when he saw some newfound determination on her face, this was good. He pat her on the head one more time, she was always there in Conqueror Worm, unlike Kraven who had been away for much of it's lifetime. She would make everything much more legitimate. And he couldn't leave her for dead either, it'd be a death sentence to let Black Dragon have her. Kraven let out a sigh, looking at her with much more calm eyes "Alcohol...? Yeah..." he said as he pointed to a decayed cabinet at one of the walls "Over there..." he told her calmly. He let go of her and crossed his arms, he had gotten himself hyped up about the future, but now he had to rest. He didn't need to say it to Mocha, but he had his own wounds too from The Don. He'd been punched through walls, stomped on, stabbed, and cut in his battle. He looked like it too, but he didn't complain, and stayed silent about the whole thing, these wounds were nothing to him, Mocha had to worry about herself for now.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:03 am

Mocha Deren

Mocha nodded, feeling not as lost as before. She was feeling a little bit stronger, and some ideas were popping out of her head as well. "You know... When CW gets back on it's feet we need to make the medical force again, but till then it's just me, so I was thinking that I should teach you basics of medical care. Now I know... What your thinking... You don't need it, but odds are that I might be out of commission and your the only one able. Or maybe we get more people and I am the only medic around, I need all hands I can get." Mocha explained, showing how this was an issue that needed to be addressed. Like how to dress wounds properly, how to clean them out, how to treat burns, and to extract poison, how to handle heat stroke, and give proper CPR if he didn't know. She doesn't know where he is in the medical sense. She took out the alcohol, it was better then nothing and began to address her wounds, pouring the alcohol on, hissing before using her mind to gently pull out the bullet piece by piece. Now she needed a sterile piece of cloth, and if not she would use her own blouse if she needed to. There was none, so RIIIIIIIIIIP went her shirt as she wrapped herself up. She address the minor wounds as well, but let her body go to work on creating natural band-aids. She just cleaned it. She got up and looked at Kraven before going over. "Let me see your wounds... See if I can address any..." Mocha said, though she was tired, she had a job to do. Unlike Catherine she ACTUALLY knew what she was doing.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:10 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven sort of just nodded in agreement with Mocha, though he had an absent stare on his face "Yeah..." he really didn't even listen to a word she said about how important medical stuff was, but he was sure she was right or something anyways. So he moved on, and just stood there until she started to treat her wounds. Then she ripped some of her shirt off "GASP!" he yelled, visibly watching Mocha closer now, he mad absolutely NO attempts at hiding his staring. He was very blunt in just about everything after all, then she turned and said she would treat his wounds. When she said he would, he took a step back "Hey...! Well... Cathy will do them!" he told her pouting, though Cathy was dead. It wasn't clear if he was just acting weird or if the death of Catherine hadn't quite sunk in yet with him. If the latter was the case, then one could only wonder about the rest of the people that died today. Kraven ended up backing up from her until he fell over "I'm okay!" he called out as he lay on the ground "No healing needed! I'm like a plant! Photosynthesis! Whoooooossssshhh!" he called out, in a desperate attempt to keep her from from helping. Kraven didn't really like medical stuff, or doctors, he had never even taken a blood test since he was 25.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:24 am

Mocha Deren

Mocha ignored the staring, she didn't care what he saw since she was very used to Jade. Heck she went around without her pants once when she was having a lazy day. Jade thought it was funny. Mocha was showing more then usually yes, but again she didn't care. "Catherine is dead hun... Remember." Mocha said as she walked closer as Kraven stepped back. He was NOT going to escape her check up on him. She chuckled a little bit, it was a very light chuckle that would ring in your ears for years. It was very sweet. "None huh?" Mocha asked as she kept walking forward. "Kraven the only way you could use such a technique is that you need choloplast... In other words... You need to be green in order to do the whoosh!" Mocha said as she crawled over to him until she was ontop, looking him over. "Don't be a baby... Look... I'm not gonna hurt you,  see and feel this touch?" Mocha said as her hand gracefully touched his skin on his chest. "Does this hurt you? No... It doesn't... Now let's see..." Mocha said as she started to feel around for wounds. She would look for signs for broken bones by lightly pressing and squeezing her hands around him. Whatever she found she made note of. "Tell me about your plans." she asked trying to keep his mind off of what she was doing.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:35 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven looked at Mocha with a dulled face, his eyes half open, he looked almost bored or half asleep. It was really hard to tell what he was actually thinking. When Mocha began to examine him and asked if her touch hurt he answered "Yes." then she said they didn't "Oh okay then." he replied, damn, he thought he knew the right answer to that one! He gave Mocha an annoyed look as she continued, but then she asked what his plans were. Kraven really didn't know how to answer. Would he tell her his real plans? Or just play dumb like he usually did with her. He decided to tell her a bit "We get Dorthy and continue with what Conqueror Worm was made for... we take No Man's Land... and with the resources this city has we unite the world just as Jade envisioned. When the world is peacefully united it will be Dorthy's job to steer it towards a bright future... the killers like me... we commit all he evil needed to good people like her can rule in peace." he told her bluntly "Well need The Family and Black Dragon working for us too..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:43 am

Mocha Deren

"I see... You seem a bit unsure though. Is it about the plan or is there something your debating within yourself?" Mocha asked as she examined his chest. She wouldn't be able to him there as much, then she moved to his head. Whatever was bleeding she took care of it. "This will sting." Mocha said, and she ripped off another part of her shirt to dab the wound, and then she was finished. "Your lucky that I only had to address your head. If I had the equipment to deal with your chest, I would have ripped your shirt right open and get it done with.... I wish I had some ice... Your eye is swelling like a pissed off bird." Mocha said, and speaking of which Jo was asleep still, his feathers all plumed up. Mocha yawned and sat next to Kraven in silence. She was now resting on her own.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:23 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven shrugged to Mocha "I'm pretty sure about it... of course, a magician never reveals his secrets... and I have plenty." he muttered to her as she addressed his wounds. He was sort of dumb to pain at the moment, he'd felt enough in the battle with The Don to last him a life time, so this was nothing to him. After she was done, he dozed off and didn't really listen to her. Then she started resting on her own, as Kraven did "Huh..." he didn't really say anything more than that for awhile. He let out a sigh and rested, before speaking to her a few minutes later "We probably need to get working on some new officers... especially of Matthias doesn't work out..." he told her in a low voice, of course, if they could kill The Don quickly, that wouldn't be a problem, but they'd need some sort of support against The Family "Also you need a new shirt, or new clothing, or... er, whatever..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:10 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha didn't realize that she fell asleep as well. Lots of stress was on her mind. "New officers hun, I mean huh? Sorry... As for some news guys..." Mocha trailed off as she thought about it. There must be some new blood around here somewhere. Anywhere actually... "Hmmm... I am sure there is new blood around somewhere here. I actually heard of some rumors, but I am not sure at the same time..." Mocha said, and cracked an eye open when he mentioned her shirt. "Ditto to you too." Mocha mentioned, and she was rather surprised at how her shirt was still intact, maybe she could fix it, but she didn't know. Her belly felt cold along with the underpart of her chest.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:58 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven still looked at Mocha with that dull look he had seen before "No seriously, you should really gets some new clothes-" then she started talking about new blood again, yeah that was more important. Unfortunately, there really wasn't anyone they could get at this rate "Well... all the big shots are taken by the other factions..." he said in a mutter, these were dark times. Then again, Kraven had his own plans "I'm afraid there isn't really much we can do about the lack of new blood... we'll have to make due with manipulating the other factions for now... Vulture Team... Black Dragon.. The Family... they're all at war with each other now... in the ensuing chaos we can take control..." he told her, that was really the best coarse of action, they couldn't strong arm through the war anymore, they had to be the sneaky ones.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:17 pm

Mocha Deren

"And I was being serious too. I will find new clothes, yes, but at the moment I don't. No worries... By the way if you have anything here then I will gladly take it, and make it into something." Mocha said back before going back to new blood. "Indeed... Life just keeps getting harder." Mocha said as she got up. She didn't really why Kraven was so content about her showing some bare skin. He should be used to it, and he struck her as someone who didn't care, and walked in their underwear. In fact... HE DID at one point in the beginning when they were still getting together. Chef made pancakes, waffles, french toast to celebrate being made into a proper faction and then man came in his underwear. She got up, and began to pace. "Wait... I remember you saying something about Dorthy being in Vulture? Did you talk to anyone there?I know you did with the super pain resistant guy, but what about anyone else." Mocha said, maybe they could do the same with the other factions?

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:28 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven let out a sigh "This suuuuuuuuuucks~! I'm BORED!" he whined as he lay on the floor, flopped over like a fish. He would rather be shooting shit, or punching shit, or getting ostriches to kill shit instead. But no, he had to wait for his wounds to heal, and even then he had to bide his time because Conqueror Worm was only 2 people now. Kraven honestly expected much more when he set out to rescue Conqueror Worm. Perhaps Justus would be around at the very least. Kraven heard her talk about his 'talks' with the other factions "Yeah... Pugsy... but he's a boyscout... we can't trust him... he'd turn on us in no time..." he told her "Henry too... he made a promise to protect Dorthy to Jade... but his definition of 'protection' may involve killing me and you... so in reality I still have no one..." he told her "Getting officers from other factions would be easier if we weren't only two people... no sane officer of any of the other factions would join us... that's why I need to kill The Don... once that's done Conqueror Worm will prove itself once again..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:36 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha watched Kraven as he flopped on the floor like a fish. Speaking of which she was hungry... And she couldn't leave... Damn it. "Yeah well... That's what you get for declaring a one on one against a doof like the Don. He's a Doofy Don." Mocha said with her arms crossed. "Ugh... This seems hopeless!" Mocha yelled her legs could only be seen by Kraven since she was on a pew right now. Then you could hear little sounds that sounded like a.... Video Game? Did Mocha... Have a video game with her?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven continued to flop around the on floor, a bored, dull expression on his face "Boooored! Booored~! BOOOOOORED!" he called out, before looking up at Mocha "Challenging The Don was a great idea...! Who else could I kill to prove shit? Jo is too small and The Mistress is too big..." he spoke to her before he stopped flopping around on the floor. Now he was just laying there "Meh..." he whispered. And he stayed still until he started hearing little sounds which Kraven heard immediately "Uh... why are you playing videogames at a time like this...?" he asked her, rolling over to look at her, a dull, bored expression still on his face.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:08 pm

Mocha Deren

"Kraven I think the main question is why not?" Mocha replied as she played as Mario, going through the level. She was pretty good at it. When she died, she gave it to Kraven. "Here have a go." Mocha said as she sat next to him to watch. They were healing up so why not?

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:14 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
______y____________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven arched an eyebrow to Mocha "You must have been like... 5 when this machine was released... they don't make videogames anymore..." he spoke with a yawn. Surely she had saved that from a long time ago, Kraven had remembered them from when he was a child, of course Kraven was much older than Mocha. It was possible that she wasn't even born when this machine was created, seeing as how society began to break into what it is now about twenty years ago... she was probably one or two years old at the time." Kraven decided to go ahead and play it. It took him a whole 5 minutes until he lost, and gave up "Bah... it cheated..." he whimpered, not amused. He passed it back to Mocha, then tilted his head to the side, she seemed to be getting better "You know... you seem to be pretty good considering Jade died a few hours ago..." he told her bluntly, VERY bluntly, of course Kraven was never one for subtlety, and probably didn't realize that what he said would probably hurt her in some way.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:32 pm

Mocha Deren

".... So are you saying that I should be crying my eyes out, and completely useless... Because yes Kraven I would like to mourn, but the person I wanted to mourn with is not here. You... Are requiring for me to be on my top game right now, so as much as I would like to curl up in a blanket and think about Jade, it can't happen. Black Dragon could be knocking on Vultures doors right now as we heal, if I let... My sadness get in the way... We're dead... More then ever... Like this little plumber." Mocha said her voice cracking a few times as she played the game and died from her speech. She was hurt, and she was trying her best to move on. "So by playing this I am trying to calm myself... Trying to keep myself together before I fall back apart... What would you do?" Mocha asked as she held onto the toy for dear life.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:50 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
______y____________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven listened to Mocha with a neutral expression on his face, and waited for her to finish. He looked at her hands, she was gripping the game so tightly. When she asked what he'd do, the man lowered his eyes "I don't know..." sure, Kraven missed people, but he'd been de-synthesized to true sadness a long time ago. He no longer felt real human emotions, he just pretended to show them here and there "Years ago... before Conqueror Worm... before Black Dragon... I was just a young soldier. What I experienced while fighting the wars of the past... that destroyed any hopes I had of returning to society as a human. The world turned me into a monster, so I embrace the monster... that is the reason I believe so strongly in changing the world... I don't care what it takes... even if it means wiping out everyone that opposes me... I will change things for the better. To correct past wrongs... I have to make sure what happened in the past STAYS in the past." Mocha was too young, she wouldn't know about the world before. Before 2019, the world appeared to be 'Civilized', but in truth it was just as ruthless as it was now. One major empire ruled the world, it terrorized and destroyed its enemies. Millions were slaughtered, cities were pillaged, it was a nightmare not unlike what would happen if Nazi Germany had come to rule the world. All this happened while many people believed the world had been as it always had, but that was not the truth. Kraven was a soldier of this empire, which had previously been known as The United States of America. He witnessed it fall just as other empires did, and he knew who orchestrated it's fall just as well.

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:56 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha sat up since the floor was a bit too cooling for her skin that was exposed. The answer she received, wasn't what she expected for Kraven to share with her. Never in a million years would she think Kraven and her would have this talk. It was odd, and yet it was nice to hear about Kraven. She wished that she could remember what she did before, but most of memories were a blur, or mixed up in the wrong order. Maybe she was happy back then... Or maybe not... Who knows since Mocha was only 24 or 25... How was she again? She knew that she was young, but not 21 anymore. She lost count actually of how old she was. "Kraven... How long till people get there crap together and help us fix the world? It seems that everyone thinks that Vulture are the good ones, but they hardly do anything passed for themselves. In my opinion... Joining Vulture is for the broken, the ones who lost hope. Maybe the people in there aren't like that, but I don't understand it. The world could burn and they wouldn't care. They'd just eat the remains of what's left and then leave. It makes me so mad when I see them... It's like all they do is waste time, talent, and space. Sure they helped Dorthy, but they don't do anything to help the world around them." Mocha said with venom in her voice. "If your... Wondering where I got this... I found it with my things when I was here... Not sure if you know this, but unlike you... I don't remember my past... Like... At all... It's one of the many reasons why Jade took me in like Spammer... We just needed help, and he was there to give us a purpose... It was the same Catherine." Mocha mentioned, and smiled to herself when she remembered that.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:29 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven listened to Mocha, he was expecting some sort of story back from her, but she said nothing. Nothing, but he was happy with that. it was best he just tell her his story, so she would know why he was doing all of this. Why he was willing to commit such evils, and why he fought on. In the end, only his goals mattered. As long as he reached his aspirations, he would be willing to commit any evils, even genocide. Then she started talking about Vulture Team, then, after some time, his eyebrows raised. And by the time she was finished, he had shot a deathly glare to her "SHUT. UP." he spoke out angrily to her. Vulture Team had a place in his heart, just as Conqueror Worm did, after all. His fists tightened, the man spoke out "Vulture Team and Conqueror Worm both have their own merits... but it's sheer stupidity to just label them like that!" he yelled to her "Vulture Team is made up of men and women trying to live their lives like man should! Sure they lack vision, but every individual officer in Vulture Team still retains something precious, something that Jade lacked: their humanity. Just as they lack vision, we lack humanity. Two sides of the same coin... it was Jades flaw to view them in the same light as you... and a mistake I will not make! Vulture Team is and will remain our greatest enemy... The Family are fodder... Black Dragon is just an obstacle..." he roared to her, before simple clearing his throat afterwards "Do not mistake me for Jade Mocha... I do not hate... hate is what lead to Jade's death, and it will be yours too if you continue to look at the world like that. There is no bad or evil... The Family, Vulture Team, Black Dragon... they are just like us. Vulture Team would change the world if given the chance... but we're going to beat them to it..."

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next