Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate)

+10
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
14 posters

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Go down

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Empty Re: Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate)

Post  Vladislavich Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:57 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Tumblr_n48scrxDrb1tz9lb9o1_400
Pete "Statler" Ritz
The Scouser Sadist
"Am go'n ter kill yous, yous soppee shit."

Statler dropped to his knee as the first bullet whizzed past his ear. "Yer tf doesn't arl bottle and glass shit!" He took in a very deep breath and blasted the ground, propelling himself into the air. He knew it was a risky move, but it was worth it to kill this goddamned Yankee. Speaking of whom, he caught a glimpse of green hair ducking and weaving through the crowd, so he began to open fire from above. If only I'd saved me goddamn antimatti.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Empty Re: Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate)

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:59 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Atticus2_zpsece388aa

Atticus Benedict
Who are you...and why do I feel such hate coming from you...?
Atticus' theme- Reborn in a Cloak of Metal

Atticus was asleep, or the closest thing to sleep he was gonna get for the longest time. He had so much on his mind, trying to sort it all through with...anything. He was starting to remember the memories of his previous life. He had to keep sorting through his memories, but then the building shook. He got up and went out the door, seeing...zombies? Oh. OH SHIT EVE! He ran down to the library and pulled out a gun, protecting the door.
"EVE! IS THE DOOR STUCK!?" he yelled. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU FREAKS OF NATURE!" he started to shoot them.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:07 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel gave no answer, and while Hazel was talking, he attacked again, and went after her. He kept up on the attack, not relenting for a second. He looked back at Smile, gesturing to keep moving, and kept going after Hazel and Aiden.

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:25 am

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Hazel
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

As Hazel was slashed, though so was Aiden since he too was on her back, Hazel grunted and was getting fairly upset. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Hazel shouted as she kept running before falling over. "I just want my friend out!" Hazel said as she took jelly beans and ate them as best she could while trying to keep Rommel off of her. Her nanos came kicking in, healing her wounds as fast as they could and gave her a boost to kick Rommel and run up a wall and then firing a pink gumball at Rommel that if hits him will explode glue all over that particular area. "Aiden! I'm sorry!" Hazel said as she landed on the floor, and tried to go up higher.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:27 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Flirt8_zps9507c6c9

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"
-------------------------

Sophia jumped and squeaked in shock as she heard the explosions, watching with wide eyes as everyone ran to start fighting- leaving her there, unsure of where to go and afraid to make a decision. She was never afraid of the enemy- what was wrong with her? But was it really the enemy she was afraid of- or letting her allies down...? After a moment, she sucked in a deep breath then ran after Kayden, pushing past landsharks that easily recognized her and allowed her by, pausing as she heard multiple loud gunshots from somewhere... above? She frowned, quickly looking up- only to see some stranger, shooting down at someone, or something- was it the landsharks? Or was it Kayden? Whatever it was, she snuck around behind a landshark and opened fire on him from behind, using both her guns to pepper bullets his way- hopefully, surprising him while he was busy attacking Kayden.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:37 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Agan6

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

"Oh I really hope they're okay..." Agan said, getting up the stairs, holding a bag. He was climbing a fire escape that was over looking the mansion. Sure, the Family didn't like him, but he hated the Muppets more. Once on the roof, he was looking at the zombies pouring in. "Oh I hope their alright." he opened the bag and started to put together a gun...a rifle...an anti tank rifle. "Bitches love cannons." he said, and positioned himself, firing a round at a cluster of zombies, and seeing them all explode. The building shook a bit, but it was a success. "Alright! Looks good..." he reloaded and aimed.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:42 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Titania
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"What was that!?" Emilia called as she felt the house shook. Malena used binoculars to see what the cause of the blast was and showed Emilia. "Hmmm... It seems we got another player on the field... Anyone know a redhead with a green hat and green... Everything?" Emilia commented since she was ready to blast this man.

"WAIT! THAT'S AGAN! MISTAR AGAN IS 'ERE!" Oiche called in happiness as he took the binoculars to see. And it truly was.

Emilia looked confused for a moment and didn't take the shot. Instead she blasted other zombie hordes with Malena helping her with the next rocket.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:47 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel wasn't stopping. You kidding me? Nope. He ran after Hazel, roaring at her, and jumped after her, which was when the gumball hit. However, he got a hand in Hazel's hair, and was stuck there. He kept slashing, the corpse was useless at this point.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:10 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Big-o-ii-ep-five-cHighend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 GonzoleGreat
Director of Explosions
Gonzo's Theme - What You Feel

Gonzo laughed standing on the roof then he heard Hazel coming up with Aiden... He looked down and quickly slid down the stairs on the side rail... He slipped in between Hazel and Rommel and took the slash coming at her... Claws against metal sounded with a scrap, when Gonzo opened his vest a number of silvery metallic lids were covering his torso... Gonzo smirked as he said...Jump Gonzo Juniors Jump!... Three seemed to come to life and metal legs sprouted from them and glowing red eyes lit up as the Metal Spider Bombs Jumped on Rommel's Face with sharp metal pincer hooks trying to clamp onto him before they exploded... Gonzo pulled Rommel's fingers back away from Hazel's hair and dashed upstairs with Hazel on his back and Aiden over his shoulder heading as quickly as he could to the roof... Gonzo didn't look it but he was much stronger than anyone would think, His Nanos let him lift weights that would normally crush a man three times his size.

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Spider_robot
|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_
Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Zombie_horde_by_vegasmike-d4vx7sp
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:17 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Smile32_zps85bc5fee

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Lukas wasn't nearly as fast as Rommel, but he managed to catch up just as these weird robotic things attached themselves to Rommel's face...He ran over to the calico-haired man, quickly bringing his foot forward, using super precise accuracy to kick the bombs from Rommel's head without hurting Rommel before they exploded, the machines exploding against the wall instead.
"Stop right there!" he shouted after Gonzo as he continued to run after the man, pulling out his hammer and pointing it forward to use the gun component, firing at Gonzo as he ran after him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Quid Sum Miser
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:22 am

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Hazel
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hazel felt herself stuck via hair and felt claws going into her small body. 'This is it... I'm going to die... And I couldn't save my first friend... Aiden I'm sorry...' Hazel felt herself crying, tears were running down her cheeks and she tried to protect Aiden. Then Gonzo appeared and Hazel felt her heart lift. "GONZO!" Hazel cried in joy as she hugged Aiden near her. She then felt herself on Gonzo's back and she began eating her candy. "I'm okay! But Aiden!... His legs are hurt!" Hazel whimpered as she began healing herself via candy. She looked really hurt with gum in her hair. She then saw Smile and glared at him. "I said no tag backs!" Hazel said as she aimed her own weapon, and fired gumballs at Smile to protect Gonzo. She hurt but she will help her friends. Pink ones, purple green ones. If made contact with any bullets they would both explode. The pink ones made the stairs gunky and sticky, while green ones seemed to be filled with acid. And the red ones seemed to be grape juice!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:30 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Alice18_zps75305315
Alice "Liddel" Hart

Alice listened to the conversation with concern. At least the Muppets hadn't found the vials but losing Muugica's motorcycle was still bad though, especially with all of the weapons it had built into it.  Alice began feeling more and more nervous as she heard the others continue planning for the Muppets arrival. Alice was barely able to stop her fall  as the building suddenly shook. She reached into her bag for two of her guns, pulling them out and forcing herself not to freeze at the site of all of the zombies. Then some of the zombies were flying as Agan shot at them from outside. She gasped as Emilia nearly hit Agan with her attack. There was so much chaos going on.
No, no, no. she wasnt going to die here not like this. She positioned herself near Muugica and Oiche on the ground, shooting at zombies when they got close, still terrified.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:58 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel landed and jumped up, launching his foot at the gumballs, kicking them out the window to protect Smile. He landed and smiled. He got on a knee and put his fingers together, like he was going to lift Smile toward Hazel and Gonzo, but not exactly. He was going to launch him.
"Launch...use needles...make rain...then I catch..." he managed to get the words out, and gestured him to get ready.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:45 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Big-o-ii-ep-five-cHighend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 GonzoleGreat
Director of Explosions
Gonzo's Theme - What You Feel

Gonzo bolted to the roof narrowly getting around Smile's fire that didn't hit Hazel's return fire, unfortunately a two bullets very close together ... He ducked through the door and closed it behind himself as quickly he could while still carrying the other two... He ran to the otherside of the roof... dropping Camilla he strapped Rowlf onto the zip-line that didn't seem to be there earlier today... Gonzo had spared no expense to get the Muppets an extravagant entrance... He pushed Rowlf hard and he flew down to the roof of a nearby building where a top it was the ELMO-torcycle awaited... He looked and Rowlf made it all the way over the horde of zombies to the sidecar... SCORE YOU STYLE LACKIN' MOTHERS!... He then turned smirking to face their foes... He pressed a few buttons on his watch and the Zombies began changing formation... The zombies suddenly started jumping on each others shoulders making large fleshy undead towers and charge towards their enemies trying to tackle... also any zombies without weapons will begin picking up their fallen comrades limbs and use them as clubs.

|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_|\_
Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Zombie_horde_by_vegasmike-d4vx7sp
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:53 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Agan6

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit

Agan fired another round, this time at the motorcycle. He grinned as it flew and it was a direct hit. BOOM! He was gonna have to pay Muugica back, but it was better then it being in enemy hands. He laid down and started to reload the rifle again.
"Sorry...but you freaks aren't getting away." he said, aiming again.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:07 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Tumblr_lx36722rnG1qk4iauo1_500
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian, of The Diamante Family
Scia's Theme - Tears of The Soul
{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o} In War Knowledge is the Only Deciding Factor {o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}

NO!... Scia let her trap loose, wires entangling and slicing through several towers of zombies... Then as a tower of Zombies leapt towards Sophia, Scia dropped down from her hiding place in the ceiling she slammed her heels onto them and cut at their neck... That's when she looked down and saw one had a piece of faded plastic on it... she took it off and sealed it between the pages in a folder under her dress... I-I'm here... Sophia... I'm here... She stayed close to Sophia guarding her back... Her headache was still bothering her but she could fight through it at the moment.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:37 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Jacksbrother_zps5da9799a
Aidan "Peters"
Rowlf
Caring Brother and Debonair Ladies Man

Aiden felt as though he was flying. Flying through the air with Mrs. Piggy's enormous breasts, the wind blowing through his hair and wait. He looked down. HE WAS FLYING! He looked up at the Mansion. How did he get out? Then he heard Gonzo yell. Oh, Gonzo and Hazel must have FINALLY come for him. Then he felt the pain from his legs and hands. His wounds had sealed up and clotted but otherwise he was in a LOT of pain.
OW, Gonzo you Goddamn MASER LOVING OLD TROLL!...
He fell down into the sidecar of the Motorcycle. Now what was he supposed to do? Then he looked to his left and saw Agan aiming the AT-Rifle at the bike. Did the red haired dude even see him.
WAIT WAIT WAIT! BRANDR'S GREEN BOSS FRIEND! IT'S AIDEN DON'T SHOOT DON'T SHOOT!.
He mashed at the controls randomly in sheer panic. Oh god he hoped this did something. Then his seat lifted up and the box below his seat shot a full eight missiles towards Agan. Most merely intercepted the shot from Agan's rifle just before it blew up him and the Motorcycle but three whizzed towards Agan's direction. The building in between Agan and Aiden as well as the roof of the Building the motorcycle was on was crumbling. Aiden quickly jumped onto the main seat and drove off the crumbling building. The zip line was too short from the roof of the mansion to the bike now and the cable broke. Damn now the others had no way down. He yelled at Agan and began driving towards the back of the mansion looking for a way to support the others and dodge any more fire from Agan.
You Crooked Gael Fucker!

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:17 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Tumblr_n48scrxDrb1tz9lb9o1_400
Pete "Statler" Ritz
The Scouser Sadist
"Am go'n ter kill yous, yous soppee shit."

As he heard shots starting to ring out from behind him, Statler curled up to reduce the size of the target. Doing this, he began to roll forward, and as his face was towards the sky, at least five rounds flew within inches. So he propelled himself back to the ground. Should 'uv known scutty. When he hit the ground, he smashed his tailbone into the earth. It hurt like HELL but it was better than being shot. He rolled over onto his stomach in a prone position and started shooting into the legs of landsharks, if nothing else to reduce cover.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:54 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Tumblr_mzq7g1T0qw1rboebzo1_500_zpse5feb8c9

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

Simon kept slicing the zombies, the towers were not eve a problem, he jumped through slicing them and slipping to the other side. He was holding his own quite well. He heard the screech from Taka, it seemed Scia was in danger. He wanted to assist her, but he was needing in the fray, fighting zombies. He never thought he'd see the day honestly.

Taka, meanwhile, flew over Sophia and Scia, and started to divebomb zombie towers, and scratch out the eyes of the zombies. He stayed in the air near Sophia and Scia, screeching if a zombie was getting too close.

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Simon30_zps92ddf226
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:17 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 JaydenandKayden35_zpsf0d95d20

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
"I'm still not sure...even now...but I'll try my best t' live for the both of us."

Some of the landsharks were felled by Statler's shots, but many still remained up--however, that did reduce the cover by a bit--enough for Kayden to see that it was in fact Sophia and Scia who had attacked Statler from the other side of the mob.
"Sophia, baby! You sure are a sight for sore eyes!" Kayden called over to the pinkette with a grin on his face as he kneed a zombie in the stomach, then kicked it away. "Let's take this asshole down!" He quickly jumped atop one of the landsharks, not wanting his legs getting caught in Statler's crossfire, before he began firing upon the white-coated man, alternating hands with his handguns up until the point when his clips were empty, and he had to begin to reload, hopping to and fro across the heads of the landsharks. "You're in over your head here, guy!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kayden's Theme - Call Me, Call Me
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:45 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 B1c47cfa-044b-42a6-adb8-d22edba813a0_zpsaf9689e1

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna had been looking around the mansion for a while as the chaos grew. She fought off the zombies that approached her, mostly whacking their heads off with her gun, until she finally opened the door that she had been looking for: the security room.

о времени.

She closed the boor behind her, blocking it with a chair so no more Muppet zombies could attack her while she got to work on the security system. The problem: Inna was no hacker. She stared at the screen for a second as it asked for a password, and her first reaction was to punch it. Unfortunately, the Family had installed this system back when they were the most powerful faction in No Man's Land, so punching it didn't solve anything. It actually activated a 2 minute alarm system.

"ебать."

Closing her eyes and rubbing her temples, she thought back to the dossiers she read, they had to have something that would help her. It wouldn't have been one of the new leaders that set it up...it would have been the old Don. What was his name? Marco? Martin? There was something there about his weapons...he used burnt steaks sometimes, didn't he? That was...odd. So Inna typed in "steak". Incorrect. She knew he had a daughter...she was the Don now. HER name was Eve, she remembered that from the dossier, so the Russian quickly typed that in. Incorrect. "EveFalcone", incorrect. She was running out of time...And then a trivial piece of information popped into her head, something that she had cast aside while reading the dossiers, but now seemed vitally important. The Don had a nickname for his daughter.
"Snowflake". Inna was in. Typing furiously, she got where she needed to get, and big red words appeared on the screen: SECURITY SYSTEM DEACTIVATED. The power was much easier, as she just smashed the fusebox and everything went dark except for the glowing words on the screen; as she had guessed, the security system was independent of the power in the mansion, but they were both dealt with now. Leaning against a wall, she sighed with relief, but then remembered that she still had the rest of the mission to carry out: kill every Family member she encountered.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:17 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Titania
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emilia has seen many weird things in her day but this was probably taking the cake. She just watched a golden haired man fall out of the sky with a girl and another man on a motor bike, on another roof. She then heard a "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!" possibly from the girl. Then she heard another thing. She heard the alarm and went into action looking panicked fort a moment. "Oh no!" she called before then... It stopped. The sound... The alarm was off. Emila straightened up and looked at Malena before smiling. "Now..." she said as she looked to where Masaru was and aimed her rocket lance before firing.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:37 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Tate64_zps3f50648d

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

As the battle went on, a group of black-clad people approached the mansion, just having arrived to the scene.
"Well, well...it looks like we came at a bad time," Tate, at the head of the group, smirked, looking out upon the utter chaos that was the Kingpin's Mansion, giving a chuckle as his smile suddenly seemed to intensify. "Sucks to be them right about now." He turned, facing the people who had followed him in, giving them a warm grin and speaking to them. "Now then--our fair Mistress has requested that we not harm the ground here. After all, we need something to build on once we take the place over. But, as for the people, and the buildings...take them down. No survivors. Oh...and we were given explicit instructions to destroy the mansion...so, we'll need to work at following through with that, too. Now, then..." He turned back around, raising his arms into the air in a signal for his forces to charge. "Let's get this started!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tate's Theme - The Big Gundown
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:45 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Masaru201_zpsc402bfba

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Masaru had finished clearing out all of the zombies in his immediate vicinity, taking in a breath as he looked around...only to see that Emilia's rocket lance was pointed right his way.
"Conniving bastards--I knew it--!" he shouted as he dove out of the way of the rocket, feeling the heated wind off of the explosion hit his back once he was out of the way of the damage. He stood back up again, shouting out, "All members of The Family! Paladin is not our ally! I repeat, Paladin is NOT our ally! Do not let yourselves be caught off guard!" He quickly got to work on reloading his guns, diving into the crowd of zombies and shoving them away as he took cover within them, popping out momentarily by hopping onto one of the zombie's shoulders to fire at Emilia with both handguns. "Don't you dare underestimate us--!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru’s Theme - Mystline
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:57 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Lao_310
Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Layout11
Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao stood behind Tate, a sly grin on his face, his hands in his pockets "Heehehehehe... So everything has to go then? How cruel out Mistress can be sometimes~" Lao began to walk forward at Tate's signal, his thin body structure and tall body made him look as if he was a walking skeleton, strolling right towards the mansion. Then, he made a sudden stop, after hearing screams of pain from within the mansion "Oh, I disagree Tate, we picked a -very- good time to get here. Its like a symphony of blood and guts in there, as an assassin I feel as if I'm just about to take part in a work of art I'm absolutely giddy with excitement!" Lao's grin grew into a distorted smile as he quickly pulled two cards from his suit "Now then~!" and in one swift motion, he shot the cards right into a wall of the mansion. Mere seconds later, the cards exploded, blowing a hole into the mansion "Who wants to hop in first!?"

"You may call me Mister Lao, it is -very- nice to meet you!"
Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 19 Ossybye
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next