Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate)

+10
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
14 posters

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

Go down

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) Empty Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate)

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:24 am

The infamous, extravagant, and esteemed home of the Kingpin.
... Until it got totally blown right up. It`s still being rebuilt after all these months--but, hey, at least the process is coming along nicely! It`s still got a nice garden, and a pretty nifty fountain in front of it--along with a golden, glistening statue built in honor of the previous Kingpin, Mario Falcone.
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) Empty Re: Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:36 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) Simon16_zpsc61bca61

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

Simon led Hazel into the house.
"Wait here..." he said. He took a fews steps forward. "Mistress Falcone! You have a guest!" he said, and then went to the door. "Wait..." he said, stood in the doorframe. Taka took off Simon's shoulder and landed on a chair, perching there for now to clean himself.

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) Simon30_zps92ddf226
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) Empty Re: Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate)

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:44 am

Hazel Lincoln

GGG

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) Hazel
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Okay!" Hazel said when Simon told her to wait. She could do that! So she took out her bag of candy and began to suck on a lolipop while she waited. She looked around with a little but of a smile... This place was warm! And now her nips weren't hard anymore! Which is always a plus! Hazel looked around at the house she was in. "Wow... I'm in Full House..."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:56 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) Simon16_zpsc61bca61

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

Simon rolled his eyes, and turned to leave.
"Stay." he told her, like a dog, and snapped his fingers. Taka flew to him again, and landed on his shoulder. He left after that. (exit)

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) Simon30_zps92ddf226
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:25 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) Evelayout1_zpsca12b387

EVE FALCONE
The    Don / The    Kingpin

sneak up on you, really quiet,
whisper "am I what your heart desires?"
i could be your ingenue.

________________________________________________________________________________

"I`M BUSY!"
Eve`s voice roared from the upstairs level of the Kingpin`s mansion---her delayed reaction indicating that she was quite fixated on something else as it stood.
In front of her was the unmoving body of Atticus Benedict. No, he wasn`t dead--not anymore, at least. Quite honestly, there were many people she would have... revived, before him. Sami, Roy, Henry, Jayden... anyone of her old comrades who slipped out of her grasp in a matter of months. But... there was something about the way this man`s grave... looked at her. So accusingly, full of malice, almost--at the mere sight, she had been brought back--reliving the fact that his death was inadvertently caused by her being thrown against a wall by a petty street thug. Surely--when Atticus clung to the glimmer of life, Eve`s first reaction was to push a knife against his neck--only for him to fade out of consciousness mere moments later. And, just her luck--he didn`t remember that. This--she had mixed feelings about. Something she could easily use to her advantage, yes--but... also something that worked against her in equal terms. The true nature of their relationship could remain obscure for the time being--for now, she found herself quite concerned over his mental state. Those nasty headaches were going to be the re-death of him... so, obviously--the Kingpin was having none of it.

Upon seeing the way he tossed and turned in his sleep, her first reaction was to gently place a hand on his shoulder, shaking him cautiously.
"Atticus...? Atticus, get up--" Honestly---she wasn`t too concerned about Simon`s apparent guest. Aside from her own Family---Eve found herself becoming more and more solitary with time.

________________________________________________________________________________

Eve`s Theme - Pleather for Breakfast
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:31 am

Hazel Lincoln

GGG

"OK!... But where are you... Going..." Hazel said but it was too late... Simon was gone and she was left alone... In a huge house... With lots of places to hide and play in... Slowly the corners of Hazel's mouth began to curl upward. "The Bird Whisperer has left GGG to her own devices... GGG will no operate..." Hazel said in a robotic voice but then giggled. She began to explore the room, looking for sweets, or anything to store in her goodie bag.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:57 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) Atticus7_zpse119eb0d

Atticus Benedict
Who are you...and why do I feel such hate coming from you...?
Atticus' theme- Reborn in a Cloak of Metal

At first, Atticus heard voices, familiar voices. These voices...said things to him.
"Don't worry...we're at peace now."
"We forgive you Atticus."
Even as Atticus was floating in a abyss, he heard these voices, and smiled. These were voices of friends...Orane and Renate...but soon...those names were fading. Their voices were fading.
"No...NO! I...I can't see you...I can't hear you! P-please!" he called, holding out his hand. "PLEASE SAY SOMETHING! SAY ANYTHING! PLEASE! DON'T.....AHHHHH!" he held his head in pain, violently shaking. "DON'T LEAVE ME! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE MY MIND! I....I...AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Soon Atticus only felt pain. His entire body was engulfed in his terrible pain, everything hurt. He kept screaming, holding his head, as if that would actual help. Who...Who am I...I...I DON'T KNOW WHO I AM!" he yelled, and soon, a new voice emerged from the darkness.
"Atticus...Atticus wake up!" this voice was familiar too. Atticus was soon on his feet, but walking was near impossible. He took a few steps, but his mind was not having it. He collasped to the ground again, screaming. The pain was too much for him to handle.
"What is...happening...to me...........................
......Huh?"
he opened his eyes, looking around the bedroom he was in. Eve was there, leaning over him, her hand on his shoulder. Atticus just looked at her for a little while, looking straight into her eyes. His head started to hurt again, but not too much.
"Good Morning Eve...." he said to her, his tone tired and restless. "Was I...yelling again....?" he asked, laying there, staring at her, lost.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:15 am

Hazel Lincoln

GGG

Hazel was looking around and was rather bored. The Bird Whisper was no fun to listen to at all! But the she heard a scream. "What was that?" she asked herself before deciding to creep upstairs. She creeped... And creeped, before finally she made it to the room where Eve and Atticus were in. She didn't enter yet, but she was ever so curious. She poked opened the door slowly. "It is a dilemma to be sure. Sorry I overheard your loud screaming and got bored... Sup..."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:37 am

EVE FALCONE

i could be your ingenue.

"It`s afternoon..." Eve huffed, hovering over Atticus with concern clear on her expression. She didn`t know what did wrong... the loss of his memories wasn`t intentional--neither were his headaches or night terrors... she could only hope it was something he`d grow out of with time. She pressed a hand onto his forehead gently, pushing back the dark bangs that covered it--before leaning over and pressing a tiny kiss there. "A bit, yeah..." She finally answered, straightening up again. "Atticus... what is it you`re dreaming about...?"

Before she could get a clear answer from him--she heard an unfamiliar voice behind her. Seemingly forgotten by now that Simon had announced to her that he had brought a guest along, her first assumption was--as all mob boss` first assumption should be--the worst. She swiftly reached into a nearby drawer, pulling a handgun, and shot at the wall above Hazel. "Who are you?! Who gave you permission to come in here?!" She barked loudly, leveling the gun to the smaller girl`s height. "Answer me!"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:35 am

Hazel Lincoln

GGG

"I'm Hazel Lincoln! And I was brought in here by the Bird Whisperer, AKA Blackquil." Hazel said happily even though a shot was fired right above her head. She didn't seem to care about that. Or did, but she just hid it. "He told you that I was here Miss! Guess you forgot huh?" Hazel said with the biggest smile possible.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:31 pm

Atticus Benedict

Atticus tried to remember his dream, but he couldn't. He put a hand on Eve's cheek.
"When we're close...my head wants to remember you..." he said. "I don't remember my dreams...I can't remember anything. When I do remember...I'll tell you right away..." he said, giving a little smile. And then Hazel happened. Atticus sat up, and got out of bed. He went over to the girl, and his eyes started to glow as he scanned the girl.
"She's telling the truth." he said, and stood up. "Simon has confided he's not good with children, and she begged for a warm place. The intention was for her to be judged...plus she wouldn't leave him alone." he said, looking at Eve "There is no hint of malice in her voice, no sign of intention." he said. The scanning eyes detected a bunch of stuff like that. It was cool shit.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:30 pm

Hazel Lincoln

GGG

"Why hello there Mister-Oh! You can look at me all you want~" Hazel said as Atticus scanned her. "Woah! Your eyes can glow!?" she commented, and then a thought popped into her mind. "Wait... Your not radioactive right?" she asked in an ultra serious voice. She needed to know what the heck has been happening. She then grabbed his face, and pressed their noses together. "Why are your eyes sooooooo cooooooooool." she asked with wide eyes.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:53 pm

EVE FALCONE

i could be your ingenue.

So, this little girl was touching her boyfriend`s face. Eve approached her and Atticus, bending over to her height and swatting her hands away from the male`s features. "He`s not radioactive. Just cybernetically buffed." She explained briefly, leaning closer a tad as she inspected the girl before her. "... However, regardless of your intentions---we don`t let kids in here. We`re a mob, not a day care. Simon should have known better... but, he isn`t my responsibility..." She bit her bottom lip in thought. While the system of having multiple bosses did take a huge weight off her shoulders... she didn`t know how to feel about it just yet. Or what to do with this little girl. WELL.

Before she could divulge deeper into the topic, her phone buzzed. Eve held up a silencing finger to her company as she stood up to her full, unimpressive height, and tugged her phone out of her pocket. Her eyes quickly scanned over the message, sent by Mariko, and she automatically frowned. "Hrm..." She pushed her phone back into her pocket, shrugging halfheartedly. "... My point still stands."

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:48 pm

Atticus Benedict

Atticus nodded.
"I will send a message and remove the girl from the mansion." he said. Atticus cuffed Hanzel and took her outside the mansion, and then the streets, and outside the gates of Highend. She was dropped off there, and then he walked all the way back to the mansion. (Hazel Exit)
Atticus arrived, but also another man arrived.

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) Agan6

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

"Hello there." Agan said to Atticus. "I'm here to have a meeting with the Don. She available? he asked. Atticus scanned him quickly. "A smuggler...one moment." he went to Eve. "Uhh...Ms Eve...A smuggler is here to explain business deals with you. Is that okay?" he asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:46 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) Issac
Brandr
The Axe Guardian
Brandr Theme: A Dog's Dog

Brandr stood behind Agan and followed him both carefully and at a distance and still hunched over holding his wrapped up bundle with his Axe inside like a large assortment of merchandise, to appear not as a body guard or a threat but merely a pack mule for Agan's supplies.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:48 am

EVE FALCONE

i could be your ingenue.

Eve gave Atticus a curt nod, taking a seat as he made quick work of exiting the girl from her mansion. She idly checked through her phone in the meantime, only peering back up when Atticus reentered. She smiled, placed her phone down on her lap, and gently tugged at the ends of her gloves as she spoke, as if to enunciate her words. "Mariko and Masaru already had a word with him. To overlook them is a grand disrespect to all six bosses. Atticus, dear---please tell this man to either leave on friendly terms by abandoning his supply here and making himself beneficial, or to start running. Now." She snarled, as if to better make her point.

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:03 pm

Atticus Benedict

"Of course Ma'am..." he went back and gave the message.

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) Agan6

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit

"I meant no means of disrespect, Miss Don, I merely wanted to talk information and business. I am here to be of service to you, and all of your bosses if need be. If I offended, my humblest apologies. Will you not reconsider?"

Atticus gave the last part of the message.
"Oh...well...huh...okay. How about..." he went to Brandr and took out a gun. "Laser sighted M-16, custom component...and 2 incenarary grenades! They cover a wide field to be sure!" he said, giving it to him. "We'll start our business with these! Come to me if you want something customized, I'm a fine component maker! Brandr!" he smiled and bowed, and humbly left Highend. (exit w/ Brandr)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:11 pm

Atticus Benedict

Atticus went back to Eve with the gun and grenades.
"The fast talking man gave me this stuff." he said, putting it away in a case. He went to Eve and hugged her. "Sorry...do you went something to eat?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:34 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) Zombie11

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Suddenly, two hands moved around Atticus' hands, covering his eyes "Guess who...? Hint hint: it's a random stwanga-" the man whispered in Atticus' ears. The person behind Atticus then let go of Atticus' face and moved onto hug both him and Eve "Oh! A group hug! I love dis shit!" and so he made their seemingly personal hug a group hug. Unfortunately for Eve, this person who covered Atticus' eyes then joined their hug was MUCH shorter than Atticus, making it very difficult for the woman to see who it was. However, that strong accent should have given her a clue "Hey there Eve- long time no see- why da'fuck r'ya dressin' up in a suit? You're much cuter in da wedding dress-"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Universal Century
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:09 pm

Atticus Benedict

Atticus heard and saw the man.
"Oh hi." he said. "Sorry...I don't know who you are...should I know?" Atticus asked, looking at the man who was in the hug now. He let go to get a better look. "So...uh...I'm sorry...who are you?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:56 pm

EVE FALCONE

i could be your ingenue.

Eve`s cold smirk grew a bit warmer as she felt Atticus` arms around her. She returned the gesture, softly running her hands through his hair. "Yeah... I--"
Aaaand more people in her house. Eve heaved a heavy, long, and exasperated sigh as soon as she heard the voice hiding behind Atticus. That accent---was pretty much indistinguishable. And, before she knew it, group hug things were happening. She was silent, simply glaring in his direction--when it looked like she may have been about to speak, Atticus did first. She glanced up at him, sighing a bit more before answering. "This is Zombie. He`s an... assassin that used to do business with my father. Ranked ninth in the world." The blonde explained, only now beginning to attempt to squirm out of Zombie`s hug. She ended up just jabbing her fingers into his side repeatedly, hoping for the best. "What do you want?"

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:16 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

And Zombie wasn't letting that hug go just yet, as Eve jabbed her fingers into his sides he only let out a light giggle, but his grip actually grew "9th? Nah- I just got rid of dat title- and I'm only here to check out'da statue of Mista Waw-Steak imself! A shame you started dressin' in such a borin way though- and kinda actin' sorta boring- also you hair sucks- where was I?" Zombie finally let his hug go. He slipped his hands into his pockets, then spoke again "Actually I'm kinda here to give'ya warnin- cause chances are yah all gonna die otherwise-"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:06 pm

Atticus Benedict

Atticus listened to Eve as he was told.
"Zombie...ah...yes..." he said, pausing and rubbing his head. "A warning? What kind of warning?" he said, and sat with Eve on his lap on a chair.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:47 am

EVE FALCONE

i could be your ingenue.

Eve seemed just a bit surprised as Zombie stated he dropped his title--meaning... he just--gave it up? There was a time where she kept up with the assassin rankings... but, recently--she`d been to preoccupied with the Family to really care much at all. "... I just put on a suit..." She replied, quietly and defensively to the assassin`s comments about her changes. Saying that... was starting to feel a bit repetitive. As soon as Zombie released them--Atticus took a seat, and took it upon himself to place Eve on his lap. ...Well. She glanced up at Zombie, as she pressed her back onto Atticus` chest, making a pretty comfy chair out of him.
"... Continue." She said calmly, her eyes glinting with interest.

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:04 am

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie began to pace around the room a bit "How to put this...? Hmmmmmm...?" Zombie realized that saying this in the wrong way would most likely result in Eve and pretty much everyone in Highend gunning for his ass. So he had to be smart with his words "WEEEEEELLLL...." Zombie clasped his hands together "Yah'll should just all give up and leave... cause The Holiday Killer is kinda going to kill you all if you keep bein' high profile... also he kinda hired me to kill yah...!" Zombie then stood there awkwardly "But I gots no gun-" he added, shoving his hands in her face for whatever reason.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next