Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion

+4
Amazing Pan-Sensei
dbzhardcore
Not Manchee
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion Empty Highend // Kingpin's Mansion

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:26 pm

Toward the center is the center of it all. The place the Kingpin lives and works from. It has a long freshly paved driveway, golden gates, and looks like a smaller version of Buckingham Palace. The dining room is lavish and can sit about 30 people easy, the kitchen has anything and everything one can think of. The basement is finished with a bowling ally, and there is a indoor/outdoor fit for a king. It has several bedrooms, including a bigger one for himself, all with running water and personal service. It's all very overwhelming considering how...dreadful, the rest of the place is. Oh yeah, and the back yard has a garden...a very pretty one.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion Empty Re: Highend // Kingpin's Mansion

Post  Not Manchee Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:23 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

The Kingpin had exited his office a while ago and was overseeing the preparations for the party. Luckily he had hired the best of the best, naturally, so he barely had to make any corrections. He watched from the center of the room, purposely in the way of everything to see how competent these people really were. He nodded approvingly as they worked, but...what is this? EGADS! A waiter with a purple tie?!

"What do you think this is? The Carnival of Crime? Put on something decent before I set Mr Ghoul on you..."

He warned, sending the waiter with the mini-food tray off to the back. Mario now started walking around, checking everything and asking a few things to be moved around

"It has to be perfect! The Family has a reputation to uphold, I will not have Josephine Beaumont laughing at the poor use of this space."

He said quite firmly before trying out some of the food that a waiter offered him, all of the food needed to be approved by him before the party.

"Needs more caviar."

And he continued to oversee the setting up of the party, occasionally taking a few notes on his tablet.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:45 pm

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion Tumblr_m5l1y8wFtU1rqa1e3o1_500

Paul showed up to where The Don was. He woke up a bit ago hungover. He had his nice suit on. "So, we ready for the night Boss?" Paul asked as he took out a ciggarette. This was going to be a long night. He couldn't drink any alcohol. Paul took a puff before looking at The Don for an answer.

"Booze, ciggrettes, chicks, oh how I love them all!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:36 pm

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion Ecca8310-de29-4ecc-bee5-f44f2b2ce209_zps3d8d51cb

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr Ghoul suddenly appeared behind The Kingpin, phasing into the mansion as if a ghost "Woooo~ Spooooky~!" he sung, though no one appeared to even be remotely shocked by the hitman. Not even the workers, everyone knew how weird Mr Ghoul was "Meep meep~!" he called out to The Kingpin. That was his way of asking for attention. Mr Ghoul started to pace around The Kingpin before speaking "Oi Boss! So so so- I changed my mind-!" earlier that day Mr Ghoul had told Mario that he was too lazy to set out on any hits during the party, which were absolutely essential to The Family's success. And Mr Ghoul was REALLY stubborn on that shit. But now here he was, saying he changed his mind "SO! I'll do what you told me to... BUT... I wan't a flat screen TV..." he told Mario before humming a cartoon tune too himself.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet, eh? Call me Mr. Ghoul."

Mr. Ghoul Theme - Twilight
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:49 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

The Kingpin looked up from his tablet, where he was obviously NOT playing Candy Crush while pretending to work, when he heard Paul. The man reeked of alcohol, which made the Don frown a bit, but he was used to this by now.

"Try to act respectable, at least tonight, yes, Paul?"

He said, sighing at his friend's less than tactful behavior. As the man mentioned "chicks", Mario looked at him seriously

"You know I am fine with your little flings, but do not DARE approach Josephine. The Boss is off-limits. No matter how much of my imported alcohol you consume."

He did not have a problem with Paul, but if he was going to put the Family's reputation on the line, there were going to be some serious problems. He heard the "meep meep" and immediately knew who he would turn to find.

"Mr Ghoul, what caused this change of heart....?"

Then he mentioned the flat screen TV and it all made sense.

"If you do it discreetly I'll make sure you get Cartoon Network and Netflix 24/7 to go along with that TV, Mr Ghoul."

The Kingpin said patiently to Mr Ghoul, somehow being able to put up with him as well as Paul, even with their...quirks.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:05 pm

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

"Don't worry sir, I won't do that tonight. I'm going to have some Listerine before it begins and don't worry, I'll be sober tonight." Paul sighed at that last statement and threw the butt of the ciggrette into the trash. He looked up to see Ghoul and The Don talking and grabbed the tablet. "So what level are you on now?" Paul asked pressing random stuff on the screen. "How do you play this game anyway?" Paul wasn't really good at video games. A second later, the game over screen popped up. "Oops sorry Boss." Paul placed the tablet back on the table.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:39 pm

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh no, Mr Ghoul wasn't done yet, he wanted more out of Mario before he agreed to do something "OH NO I'M NOT DONE YET! I WANT EVERY ADVENTURE TIME DVD SET TOO... and a pet monkey... and a wartle..." he told Mario before shooting a glare to Paul. You don't just do that! Ghoul cracked his knuckles before making a weird alien sounded noise "Want me to put the hurt on him boss!? I'll punch him so much his eyepatch will switch eyes! Lemme at him! Lemme at him!" he called out loudly, yet still everyone working on the party was completely ignoring Ghoul, they were all used to his act already.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:51 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

The Kingpin looked annoyed as Paul took his tablet...NO! Now they would all know that he gave in to the evils of Candy Crush! OR....

"Paul why did you download another one of these useless apps onto my tablet? I thought that after the 'sexy spin the bottle' incident, you were done with that."

He said, then quickly waved his hand, dismissing the whole issue before Paul had time to retort. Mario snatched the tablet from the table and discreetly took a look at the score...this dude really sucked! He cleared his throat and put the tablet into his inside coat pocket. Turning once more to listen to Mr Ghoul's demands, the Don merely arched his eyebrows at the assassin.

"What about the Adventure Time DVD set and one of those Wile E. Coyote signs that have...hmm...'fun' stuff written on them?"

He assumed Mr Ghoul considered the poor coyote's messages to be pretty fun, cause cartoons. He preferred to get non-living goods into No Man's Land since it was just so much easier, plus he didn't know, or want to know, what the fuck a wartle was. Unless it was some cool weapon like the one the Inquisitor lost to Vulture Team. Then he wanted one.
Taking out his cellphone, he sent a text out to all the assassins in the Family.

"Attack Vulture Team and Conqueror Worm when their leaders leave the bases."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:44 am

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Paul looked at The Don and noticed what was going on. He can't let his boss get embarassed. Paul laughed to himself as he took out another ciggarette and lit it.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:40 pm

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion Snowwhite_zps8ae86a37

darling, how i`d love
to become your suicide blonde
to lie beside my Romeo, o'what a wicked way to go!

。。 __________________________________________________________________________________________ 。。

Eve`s heels could be heard from a distance as they gently tapped against the floors, echoing through halls until she finally entered the ball room. She tugged gently at a long white glove, pulling it up her right arm as she walked. She stopped in her steps, taking in the appearance of the rather extravagantly decorated room, her eyes glistening as she did. "How beautiful...!" She commented to herself, clasping her hands together excitedly. Daddy sure was trying to impress someone! With a small spring in her step, she made her way over to the trio of men already gathered. "Ciao, gentlemen! Papa, you`ve truly outdone yourself with all this!" She said to him, despite him being on his phone at that moment, persumingly busy. She now turned her attention to the other two men, nodding at them in acknowledgement. "Mr. McAllister, ... Ghoul." She narrowed her eyes at the masked man. It went without saying, but she wasn`t overly fond of him. She much rather preferred Henry, the adorable man in the back of his head. Sadly, when it came to Family business, Mr. Ghoul seemed to rear his ugly head more frequently than the other. She had no idea how her father could actually spend time with him willingly. Her gaze snapped to Paul, and she quickly snatched the cigarette from it`s perched position between his lips. "If you`re going to poison yourself, do it with class! We`ve talked about this!" The blonde scolded the older man, squeezing the butt of the still lit cigarette to put it out.  

。。 __________________________________________________________________________________________ 。。
Mrs. White`s theme - Holy Orders III
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:03 pm

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Paul kept on smoking when Eve came into the room. "Hi there Ms. Eve. You look lovely as always." Paul took another huff when Eve grabbed his cigg and put it out, telling him to be classy. "Heh. Sorry about that Ms. Eve. You have to remember that my cigarettes help keep me in check. Let's just say that it helps me calm down. I'm going to need it tonight." Paul saw Eve as a sister to him. One that always nagged on her brother. He wasn't annoyed by this. He found it hilarious in fact. He knew he can't say that though. He would just got in trouble by the Don. Paul got ready and took out another cigarette.

"Booze, cigarettes, chicks, oh how I love them all!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:10 pm

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Mr Ghoul listened intently to The Kingpin, shaking his head as a 'no' until The Kingpin mentioned the willy coyote sign "OH! OH! OH! YES! I ACCEPT!" he replied to The Don, it goes to say that Mr Ghoul was ready to kill people, so long as he got TV, Netflix, Adventure Time, and cartoon shenanigans. And then Eve walked in, Ghoul immediately turned to her as soon as he noticed her arrival. When he addressed him, Ghoul waved at her like a child jumping up as he yelled "Oh! Hello sugar tits!" to her happily.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:26 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

The Kingpin nodded as Mr Ghoul agreed to go out and kill people like he wanted to. He quickly sent a text to his supplier, ordering all of the stuff Mr Ghoul demanded, which didn't seem weird to him, nor would it seem weird to his supplier, since the whole faction and anyone related to it was used to Mr Ghoul's unconventional requests. He put the phone away as he heard the familiar voice of his daughter, which brought a small smile to his face.

"Oh hello my little snowflake, I'm glad you like it, we will be entertaining quite a few important people here tonight...it must be perfect."

Mario stopped one of the waiters and straightened up the man's tie, which didn't seem like it had a problem in the first place, but the Don obviously thought it could be improved. When he was done, he sent the man off and turned back to the group, chuckling as he saw Eve take Paul's cigarette and lecture him.

"Let the man have his smoke, snowflake, god knows he won't be getting any of the other things he loves tonight."

He said, referring to Paul's well known motto including women, smoking and drinking.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:36 pm

darling, how i`d love

Eve smiled warmly at Paul`s compliment, twirling her dress enthusiastically. "I noticed~!" She chimed. She kicked her feet idly, putting her hands on her hips as she listened to him. "You`re gonna un-classy the whole place! That stuff smells disgusting." She pouted, raising an eyebrow as she saw him take out another one. She was about to stop him until her father spoke up again, making her giggle. "Ah... you`re right. You are forgiven." She shrugged. The blonde gave Mr. Ghoul a deadly glare as he addressed her, simply staring at him in complete silence for a little over a minute. She suddenly pounced on him, desperately attempting to pull off his mask. "BRING BACK HENRY, DAMNIT!"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:51 pm

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Mr Ghoul jumped up, raising his arms up high as The Don confirmed his requests "YOLOSWAGDUBSTEP! That's what the kids say these days... right?" he tilted his head to The Kingpin, because it was SO OBVIOUS that if ANYONE knew what kids did these days, it would be him. Then Eve lunged at Ghoul, the man stared out at her like a dear caught in the headlights for a moment, but right as she reached him, the man just poofed into smoke. Then Ghoul appeared behind Eve, poking her in the back of the head "Meep Meep~!" Mr Ghoul loved doing the roadrunner thing, mostly because it was the only cartoon character he could reenact. Ghoul turned to The Kingpin and bowed before speaking "Well sir, I should be leaving now! It's wabbot season! And I'm hunting wabbots!" the skeletal assassin then slowly disappeared, phasing away from the party room as he whispered "Whoooo~! Spooky skeletons~"
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:01 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

The Kingpin scowled ever so slightly as he saw his daughter and Mr Ghoul interacting...

"This is less than acceptable, snowflake, Mr Ghoul."

He said sternly, looking at them with disapproval. Then Mr Ghoul did his thing, which the Don just arched his eyebrows at, as always. What else COULD he do? The man was an amazing assassin, and Mario was willing to deal with his quirks if it would keep him on the Family's side. When the man finally left, the Don put a hand to his forehead and shook his head slightly.

"Well, he is out now, so there's no need to worry about the rest of the place being polluted with cartoon noise. Now snowflake, you know you must behave..."

His voice softened as he spoke to Eve, kissing her forehead then looking around at the space once more. Everything was ready, the party could commence!

"Let the games begin..."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:30 pm

darling, how i`d love

Eve growled angrily as she felt Mr. Ghoul`s finger prodding against the back of her head, her eye twitching slightly in irritation as she turned around to punch at him. However, he was already in the process of phasing away. "Dickwad..!" She hissed, clenching her fists. Her father began to scold her and the phasing Mr. Ghoul, to which Eve frowned. "He started it!!" She barked, crossing her arms bitterly. She did her best to wait it out as Mr. Ghoul did his thing, huffing angrily once he was gone. A small smirk began to grow on her face. Mrs. White giggled, tilting her head ever so slightly. "Papa, you know I can`t promise much..." She said quietly, a more genuine smile pulling at her lips as her father kissed her forehead. She had a very good feeling about tonight... 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:10 pm

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion Joformalbabe_zpsf770223a

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else. ↯

"... Crap."

Jo stood in front of the huge golden gates in front of the Kingpin`s mansion. Her arm was still intertwined with Ryder`s, her bouquet still in her other hand. Her stomach was doing that thing where it knotted feverishly, giving the blunette an uneasy feeling of nausea. Not only was the building enough to simply overwhelm her, there was the lingering possibility that she would die tonight that stuck in the back of her mind the entire way over. She noticed quite early on that she rarely had true moments of feeling legitimately safe within No Man's Land, and now that she was no longer aligned with Paladin, High End felt especially unruly. The feeling of eyes on you at all time did not go well with her at all. She had noticed the side glances from Paladin soldiers guarding the entrance when they entered, but she had refused to look directly at any of them. Jo squeezed her companion`s arm rather tightly, possibly tight enough to cut off his circulation. "Hey, R - Ryder...?" She suddenly said, looking up at him. "... Uh, so, I was thinking. We don`t really have to go to this thing, yeah? W - We don`t have to prove anything to anyone..!"  

❝ Jo`s Theme - I Always Kill The Things I Love ❞
★☆﹙ l e t    t h e    p u n i s h m e n t    f i t    t h e    c r i m e ﹚
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:20 pm

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion Ryder43_zpsc11f43ca

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
-------------------------------------
"We still have a chance. I can’t give up now.”

Ryder looked to Jo when he felt her squeeze his arm, and listened quietly to what she had to say. After hearing the obvious anxiety on her voice, he gave her a reassuring smile, patting her arm with his free hand.
"Don't worry. I'll be with you every step of the way, alright? You're going to be just fine. I'll make sure of it." He took a glance over at the mansion--this place was huge...he was pretty sure that he'd never seen a place this big even before he'd been tossed in jail. With all of the extravagance, he felt a bit out of place...but he wanted to be able to support Jo during the banquet. He couldn't even imagine how Jo might be feeling...so, he wanted her to be able to depend on him. He looked back at Jo, then smiled at her again. "Don't you worry. We're going to just get through the party, and then head home just fine after, alright?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:28 pm

Jade Fentom

The Doctor

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion Tumblr_lv34w0ufm41qgal33o6_500

Jade arrived at the banquet with Mocha by his side. "We're here..." Jade told Mocha and the woman looked over at Jade with a 'no duh' look, but didn't say anything more about it. "Soooo... What's the plan here?" Mocha asked as she forced a smile at Jo and Ryder, while Jade just waved over to them. "I am thinking of doing a little alliance..." Jade told Mocha as they walked up to the gates. "With who?" Mocha asked, and Jade smiled in his usual confident way that would make women swoon. "Just trust me, my dear Mocha... After tonight all our problems will be solved." Jade said as he cupped her face and gave a little kiss on his cheek. Mocha cupped her cheek, and got ready to put on her upper class lady face/

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion Surprise-
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:46 pm

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion Blood_Mug2_zps9a7cedab

Atticus Benedict

Can you feel it? The adrenaline? Isn't it great?! LET'S RIDE BITCHES!!!

Atticus arrived. He parked his car and looked around. He got here first? Well no shit, he drove! He didn't see the Inquisitor anywhere, but he sighed and went in.
Now this place was snazzy. He saw food, and girls, and dancing and holy shit, it was cool. He wanted to wait for his boss though. IT was only right.

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion Fdf6b03e88a55dee2b83a6f39a0061c11235330242_full
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:48 pm

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion Joformalbabe_zpsf770223a

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else. ↯

Jo`s shoulders drooped as she sighed lightly. "Right, right..." She muttered, hesitating still. Her eyes scanned the gates, and she wearily took another step forward, giving it a light shove. It moved slightly, the noise it made making her cringe. She exhaled deeply, returning Ryder`s smile. His words definitely calmed her. Everything would be okay; she left some of her best men in charge back at Carrion Land, and she was confident Ryder`s presence would get her out of any sticky situations here. "Alright. Let`s do this. If things get dicey, we blow off as many heads as we can and make a run for it, okay?" Speaking of things getting dicey, she looked over her shoulder to see the arrival of Jade with none other than his favorite nurse, Mocha. He waved at them, and Jo unceremoniously flicked him off in return. With that, she pushed the gates fully open, dragging Ryder along with her as she approached the entrance to the mansion. A single butler stood by, awaiting the guests that would soon rush into the ballroom. She offered him a friendly smile, but he remained stoic as he opened the door for them. Yeah, she definitely did not want to be the first one in, but it was either that or stand around awkwardly until Jade and Mocha caught up. Tightening her grip on Ryder, she stepped inside. "Hell-oo...?" 

Luckily enough, it seemed they weren`t the first ones in. She spotted Atticus, one of the Inquisitor`s cronies, and just sighed. If he was around, a certain someone else was sure to rear his ugly cybernetic head...

❝ Jo`s Theme - I Always Kill The Things I Love ❞
★☆﹙ l e t    t h e    p u n i s h m e n t    f i t    t h e    c r i m e ﹚
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:57 pm

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion 99a2286f-cd37-4fe0-8eb3-50447284a1ef_zpsc0e6c4e9

The Inquisitor
Mastermind : Inmate-X

Ah yes, this party was missing a little curly mustache. The party seemed to be so nice and peaceful, it was just asking for an individual that ruined everything nice about existence. The Inquisitor suddenly barged into the party, donning his formal attire "I.... HAVE RETURNED!" he announced proudly, the servants in the mansion gasping in horror, except they didn't because most of them didn't even know who the hell he was. The Inquisitor walked through the mansion, passing right by Atticus, he had more important people to talk to. The Inquisitor had chosen his attire perfectly: a fancy mustache, a fancy fez, and a fancy bowtie.

"Let's play a game...!"
Inquisitor Theme - Wretched Automatons

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:00 pm

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion Ryder43_zpsc11f43ca

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
"We still have a chance. I can’t give up now.”

"Sounds like a plan," Ryder nodded to her when she explained what their escape route would be if they needed one. Blowing off heads was always a viable tactic. He followed Jo's gaze when she noticed Jade, and only had a moment to look at the two Worms before Jo flipped Jade off (giving Ryder a good chuckle) and dragged him to the door. He couldn't help but stare a little bit at the luxurious décor of the building. Nope, he'd never seen a building this fancy before...only in pictures, and in what few barely-functional VHS tapes he'd used to watch back at home when he was a kid, after getting them as hand-me-downs from his grandparents...
As Ryder stepped into the main room with Jo, he also noticed Atticus--which ended up reminding him that The Inquisitor was going to be there. Great...just the man that both he and Jo really needed to see. Well, suffice to say, he was pretty sure that they were going to be avoiding the cybernetic man...hopefully...but then he heard the Inquisitor's shout, and gave a soft, audible sigh that just dripped with the feeling of 'oh god wry'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:07 pm

Jade Fentom

The Doctor

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion Tumblr_lv34w0ufm41qgal33o6_500

Jade chuckled at the gesture, shaking his heads before he tensed at the shout. It looks like the Inquisitor was here, which meant that jade had to play his cards right. If he didn't his whole plan would fail. "Mocha my dear I am going to go over and... Greet people..." Jade said and left Mocha to start conversations on her own. Mocha frowned when she saw Jo flipping Jade off, and was about to do a sign of her own, but refrained. She was a lady in the presence of Jade and the leader of the Family. Which when she thought about, she didn't really know who that was. Or at least the name slipped her by at the moment. She saw Ryder and decided that she might as well get to know how he was doing since she heard that he was suffering depression. Heck maybe he wants to be a customer for her new coffee. So she walked up to the red head. "Evening... How are you?" Mocha asked with a polite smile.

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion Surprise-
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down