Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion

+4
Amazing Pan-Sensei
dbzhardcore
Not Manchee
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 20 Empty Re: Highend // Kingpin's Mansion

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:21 pm

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 20 Sophia15_zps93495724

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Sophia frowned in confusion as she watched Kayden's panicked expression before she lifted a trembling hand to gently brush his arm. She wasn't sure what exactly had happened, still rather dazed from having just woken up, but it did seem that something was wrong with one of her boyfriends.
Which reminded her that the other was most likely in critical condition.
She shook that thought from her mind though, instead looking to Kayden with a faint, tender smile.
"Of course not, Kayden... You're stressed, worried... people do things they don't intend to when that happens... One mistake doesn't make or break you... just learn from what you did wrong..." she murmured gently, smiling at him and gently trying to reach for his hand- but ending up a bit short, instead slowly lowering her hand back to her side quietly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 20 Mariko90_zpsf2c9c7d3

Mariko Kumori
*Ms. Lotus*
-----
"I've trained my entire life to protect and serve my superiors... You'd better believe I'll keep them safe!"
-----

Mariko very slowly and gently lifted her own arms to wrap them around Masaru in return, her eyes squeezed shut as she held her boy- no, fiance now. She would have to remember. It seemed almost unreal, to think they were engaged- but the thought also brought a big happy smile to her face. Engaged... it held a sort of security she hadn't expected. If they managed to live long enough to actually get married... she'd become Mariko Hattori. It sounded nice, solid. "You already make me happy... Nothing could make me happier right now."
This happiness however, wasn't going to last forever. This peaceful cheer would soon shatter into pieces.
While the two were still embracing, a medic approached and checked over the readings from the machines monitoring her vitals.

"Ah... Mr. Hattori, yes? Good- I have some... grave news for the two of you, I'm afraid." Mariko pulled away slightly to look at the medic, a vaguely anxious expression marring the previous smile as she watched the doctor move around the bed. "I'm afraid there have been... some complications. Though we were able to save Ms. Kumori's life, there was some irreversible damage to certain parts of her body. I'm sorry to inform you that... well... the likelihood of having children now is going to be much lower than before. Keep in mind it isn't impossible- but it will be difficult. We... figured we should inform you. That's... really all. Have a nice day." With that, the medic left, leaving a stunned and hugely upset Mariko behind, who soon clutched back onto Masaru like he was a lifeline.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:30 am

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 20 Mistress2_zps59af5cdc
The Mistress

The Mistress kept her gaze on Eve.
"Report to Kraven in his base, in the walls. Take your men with you, all of them. They will be much more...comfortable there. Tell the security I sent you. He will give you your orders...I only desire your trust Eve...I don't asking for nothing more." she said, giving a smile. Her gaze went back to normal. "Hal, I believe we've made our point." she got up. "Shall we go?" she asked him.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:39 pm

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 20 JaydenandKayden19_zps133324c4

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
-------------------------------------
“This might be a solo act now...but it's still just as deadly.”

"I...I guess..." he said quietly, seeming to have been somewhat soothed by Sophia's words. "Man...Eve is gonna kill me..." He gave a big sigh, looking around the infirmary cautiously, wanting to at least know who'd seen him shoot Paul. Even so...those who didn't see it would've heard it just fine...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kayden's Theme – Tank!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:44 pm

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 20 Masaru134_zps823e0875

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Masaru stared at the medic who had delivered the news in shock, feeling Mariko clutch onto him all the harder once the words had left the doctor's mouth. It almost took him a moment to process the information. This was a true information bomb...and right after they'd gotten engaged, too...the timing was horrible...
"It's...It's alright...! They only said that the chance was lowered, right...? That means that there's still a chance left. Don't worry." Masaru spoke to Mariko quietly, then kissed her forehead as she lay in bed. "There's still plenty of a chance...and with your determination, I'm sure that it would work out...so don't worry, alright?" Masaru gave Mariko a reassuring smile, hoping that it would do something to soothe her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru’s Theme
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:46 pm

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 20 D1214ff1-08a2-4df2-945c-a9be9674f945_zpsfd3abd85

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Hal bowed to The Mistress "As always a diplomat ma'am..." there was a hint of sarcasm in his voice, he did know what she really did after all. Thus while complimenting her there was a bit of purposeful irony in his sentence. The man walked with her, enjoying the moment while it lasted. It pained him to return, since he knew what was awaiting him, he knew all too well. Kraven wasn't exactly the type of person he wanted to deal with. The man left the mansion with dignity, completely ignoring everyone form The Family that he may have passed.
(EXIT)

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"We meet again. I know what you're thinking... matter a fact, I know what you're about to say, and what you're going to do... Everything about you."
Innsmouth Theme - Psycho Soldier

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:12 pm

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 20 Mistress2_zps59af5cdc
The Mistress

The Mistress stood up, and then turned to Eve.
"Remember...report to Kraven in the Walls. Toodles!" she left too (exit)
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:17 pm

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 20 Wowokay_zps0e9cd6e8

EVE FALCONE
The    Don / The    Kingpin

i look at you, to look at me
well, you`re the best i`ve ever seen
And i`m your lying beauty queen

________________________________________________________________________________

Eve nodded curtly to the Mistress, refusing to look the woman in the eyes for a moment longer. She was silent as the pair left her mansion - or rather, what remained of it. She watched them as they made their leave, waiting until they were completely out of view before standing up and making her way over to the Infirmary - where the remnants of her assassins were, it seemed. "Good news," She stated in a dry, sarcastic tone - leaning up against the door frame and crossing her arms over her chest. "We`re with Kraven now - and we`re moving to the walls. High End is much nicer, but... we don`t have much a choice, I suppose." That held only some truth to it - the Kingpin`s mansion was, after all, the only bit of High End that took a toll from Ivy`s and Pugsy`s attack. Even then, the mansion was still pretty livable. "That being said - I ask that everyone aid in our move. I have personal matters to tend too, and I leave it among yourselves to decide whom to listen too in my place. I will meet you all in the walls post haste. You have security clearance." She nodded to them all, beginning to walk out of the room before suddenly stopping in her tracks and whirling back around. "... And, please. Stop shooting each other."

With that, she was off. The sound of a motorcycle revving up could be heard in the distance.

(EXIT)   

________________________________________________________________________________
The Kingpin`s theme - Lust Sin
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:50 am

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 20 Sophia15_zps93495724

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Sophia gave a timid smile over at Kayden, seriously wishing she could reach out and hold his hand, or hug him, or something without having to ask him to move closer- but it wasn't working out. "... Come here, will ya?" she asked with a mock attempt at his accent- which turned out rather odd when conjoined with her own natural accent. She was smiling though, gently holding her arms up to show she wanted a hug. The important thing was that she and hopefully Jayden were still alive- everything else could wait. Even Eve's mention of leaving didn't sway her- though, she couldn't very well move on her own, so that might have been a problem.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 20 Mariko90_zpsf2c9c7d3

Mariko Kumori
*Ms. Lotus*
-----
"I've trained my entire life to protect and serve my superiors... You'd better believe I'll keep them safe!"
-----

Mariko squeezed onto Masaru as tightly as she could without hurting herself, hugging him as if the action could keep all the bad things away from her. Of course, this wasn't true- but she wanted to believe. She forced herself to pull back a little as Masaru started talking, looking up towards him and listening carefully to his words. He... was right. There was still a chance. And even if not, surely there was adoption... "Kids eh...? Are you trying to make a move on me, Masaru?" she joked weakly, nuzzling against him sweetly. She wouldn't normally show this much affection- but the combination of a near death experience, their engagement, and the bad news the medic had just delivered was making her a bit clingy. She didn't want to let go- he was safe, secure. Masaru had always been there for her and she knew he wanted to stay there. He was the only one she could truly trust- and though she played hard to get sometimes, she really did love him. "Having kids kind of requires a certain other action that we haven't really gotten around to..." she reminded him gently, before she leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on his lips.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:26 am

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 20 Masaru134_zps823e0875

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Suffice to say, Masaru's face was bright red by the time that Mariko was done talking.
"N-No moves! I swear! Really! I--uh--we--...we should probably go, right?"
Eve had just told them to get going, after all. Masaru stroked Mariko's hair absentmindedly, before moving to the head of the rolling bed, and grasping the handle. "Don't worry--you just relax. I'll have us over there in no time." He gave Mariko a gentle smile, then began to push the portable bed forward, moving Mariko and himself out of Highend.

*Exit Masaru and Mariko*

Masaru’s Theme
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:42 am

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 20 JaydenandKayden19_zps133324c4

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
“This might be a solo act now...but it's still just as deadly.”

Kayden paused for a moment, before hesitantly reaching forward, and hugging Sophia. It...felt different. Was there really something wrong with him? His mind felt harried and panicky--less so when he was hugging Sophia, but still...maybe it was just paranoia, but he couldn't seem to get this feeling off his mind...
He stood up straight as Eve approached, and as he heard her request to 'stop shooting each other,' he visibly cringed. He wanted to take it back--he wanted to grab that bullet and just jam it right back into his gun, and see Paul magically not shot. Honestly--what was he doing? Maybe he really was losing it...
He paused for a second longer, before motioning for a medic to come over to him.

"C'mon...we should leave..."
Kayden gripped the handle on his brother's bed, before beginning to push it out of Highend--the medic following, pushing Sophia's bed alongside.

*Exit Kayden, Jayden, and Sophia*

Kayden's Theme – Tank!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:11 pm

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Paul's condition after getting shot was in critical state. The doctors were trying to keep calm while the nurses were panicking. Blood was pouring out of his heart. The flow making it seem like it would never stop. Tears could be heard of how terrible it was. Was there a way to save this man? His heart was destroyed. They would need another one. The only question was that was there another one? The EMT ran back to the medical center to try and find something they could use. They came back to the mansion with a cooler in their hands. There was one spare heart in there. This was their only chance to keep Paul afloat and survive. One chance. The doctors quickly put on their gloves and started to cut open Paul's chest. Paul grunted in pain as there were no pain killers or gas to ease the pain. They had to do it now and rough in order to keep him alive. The doctors quickly went in to cut off the veins that surrounded the heart area. Paul screamed in pain as blood splattered everywhere as the nurses tried to look away but couldn't. They had to stay calm and help the doctors with what they need. After the doctors finally cut off the veins and placed the bulleted shot heart on a tray, the nurses quickly handed the spare heart, delicately towards them. The doctors started to place it back inside the chest. There was no breathing movements from Paul as the doctors began to sew the veins onto the new heart. They had to be careful and make sure they didn't screw up this delicate process. After the slow and thorough process of sewing all the veins onto the new heart, the doctors began to reseal the chest. At first there was no signs of life coming out from Paul when they were done, but a bit later there were small breathing coming out from him. Paul has lived. "Phew. Gentleman I believe we have saved Mr. Paul's life." The doctors congratulated each other and had the EMT people place Paul onto a wheel bed as they started to wheel him over towards Paladin.

*Exit*

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 20 Sven_vollfied_from_black_cat-14316

"I will make sure nothing happens to Ms. Eve!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down