Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion

+4
Amazing Pan-Sensei
dbzhardcore
Not Manchee
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 19 Empty Re: Highend // Kingpin's Mansion

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:44 pm

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 19 Mariko90_zpsf2c9c7d3

Mariko Kumori
*Ms. Lotus*
-----
"I've trained my entire life to protect and serve my superiors... You'd better believe I'll keep them safe!"
-----

For a short while after the boys returned to the infirmary, everything was still. There was the reassuring signs of breathing from those still there, showing nothing drastic had changed while they were gone. But suddenly...
Mariko shifted on her bed, a frown clear on her face as she whined faintly. She was obviously in pain, and though she hadn't immediately woken up- just a few short seconds later, her eyes opened, and she blinked blearily before groaning and closing them again. She felt like she'd been run over by a snowplow then stomped on by sumo wrestlers in cleats. Her entire body was sore and cut up, and she could feel it even with the painkillers they had given her. She... was alive though. She took a moment to appreciate that thought before slowly opening her eyes again and beginning the slow and painful process of turning her head, a small tired smile appearing on her face as she caught sight of Masaru seated beside her.
"ちょっとそこ..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:27 pm

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 19 Masaru134_zps823e0875

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
-------------------------------------
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Masaru almost did a double take as Mariko spoke to him, but then, he looked at her with a wide, relieved smile.
"Mariko--you're awake...! I'm so glad...I was really worried..." Masaru turned himself on his seat, moving so that he was facing Mariko. He carefully took one of her hands into his, gently cradling it there as he sat.
"Listen...I know that you just woke up and all...s-so...let me talk for a moment while you wake up a bit, alright...? It's just...I have something that I've been meaning to ask you...but I didn't really...work up the courage until just now, you know...?" He paused for a moment, thinking over how he was going to phrase what he wanted to say, before he began speaking again, softly so that only Mariko could hear. "I know...that we're already dating and all. And I still really, really like you, Mariko...! I'm happier than I've ever been, now that we've been dating! And it's just...after today...I realized that--well--neither of us really know how long we're going to be living...I mean, we're living in a pretty dangerous environment...and...I don't want to miss my chance to ask you this, Mariko..." He paused, taking a deep breath and blushing a bright crimson before continuing. "S-So...as your long time boyfriend...a-and with all of only the best intentions at heart...seeing as how you're just...the most beautiful, wonderful woman I've ever m-met...and I'm not sure how much time we have left together...s-so, I want to say this to you now. Mariko...I-I'd like to ask you just one thing...one thing that would just...make me the happiest person alive, if you were to accept..." He took another deep breath, trying to steel himself against his swiftly escalating shyness, and quickly looked around. Worried that somebody might overhear--he figured that he might as well ask Mariko in a way that no one but her would understand.
"私と結婚してくれますか?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru’s Theme
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:07 am

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 19 Sven_vollfied_from_black_cat-14316

Paul stayed in his seat on his wheelchair and listened to what Eve had to say. He simply nodded at the end of her speech. There was no way The Family was going to give up now that the Don was dead! Hell no! Paul gave himself a reassuring grin that everything was going to be alright now that Eve was in charge. When Kayden walked up to him and gave him the glare of what he said before to Paul, Paul simply nodded. He then wheeled himself over to one of the sides of Eve. "As I promised your father Ms. Eve, I'll make sure nothing happens to you."

"I will make sure nothing happens to Ms. Eve!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:16 am

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 19 Mistress2_zps59af5cdc
The Mistress

Suddenly, Mistress!
"GREETINGS YALL!" she yelled, as she arrived in her car at the what used to be mansion. "Wow...this place went down hill from the last time I saw this place. I wonder if the toilets still work." she walked past everyone and went straight for Eve....cause REASONS! "Greetings Eve...I think you and I need to have a little chat about present events." she said, taking a seat across from her.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:19 am

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 19 Mariko90_zpsf2c9c7d3

Mariko Kumori
*Ms. Lotus*
-----
"I've trained my entire life to protect and serve my superiors... You'd better believe I'll keep them safe!"
-----

Mariko offered Masaru a soft, content smile, even if she was hurting. It was always nice to see him, especially knowing he was alright. As he took her hand, she gently tried to squeeze his fingers, though it wasn't much more than a gentle twitch of her fingers. As he started speaking, she seemed a bit confused, but soon settled down to listen, slowly working on squeezing his fingers properly. She was slowly regaining a bit of strength with each second of developing awareness. She listened intently though, a happy smile spreading across her face as she heard him begin to explain how happy he was and all. At first, however, she thought he was just being sweet since she'd been so hurt. But as he started to blush darker, she began to suspect something else was on his mind.
Though she was fairly composed when he had first started speaking, she slowly began to blush as he complimented her, a shy but pleased smile on her face as she managed to squeeze his hand. She wasn't sure exactly what he was getting to with her still somewhat confused mind, and so as he pause to take a deep breath, she merely smiled happily- and then he asked the question.
She froze for a moment, staring in absolute shock at her boyfriend. Was she dreaming? Had she died and gone to heaven? Was she hallucinating from the drugs? Her entire body was still as she stared blankly at him, her cheeks still tinged pink from the compliments she'd received. She was abnormally still for a moment before suddenly she tried to sit up- and flopped right back down with a groan.
"Shit..." She was still for a moment, recovering from her ill-thought out attempt at moving before she turned just enough to look at Masaru once more, an ecstatic smile on her face and tears welling up in her eyes.
"私はしたいと思います...今私を抱きしめ、お願いします。"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:40 am

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 19 Wow_zpse0bccd31

EVE FALCONE
The    Don / The    Kingpin

i look at you, to look at me
well, you`re the best i`ve ever seen
And i`m your lying beauty queen

________________________________________________________________________________

Eve nodded briskly at Masaru and Kayden, watching the pair leave the room. Whelp. Time to do... Kingpin stuff, now.
She was about to hurry off to her office in hopes of preparing herself a bit for the upcoming meeting and all, when Paul approached her. She narrowed her eyes at him, straightening her tie several times over as she spoke, "As the Kingpin, I revoke this order. I do not require your protection, and I never have. Now, please --" Oh hey the Mistress --

The blonde glared at the woman as she arrived, watching her with caution as she made her way into the mansion. She huffed, quite obviously in pent-up irritation, giving the new arrival a bit of a look. "I think we do..." She said calmly, before glancing at Paul in the corner of her eye. "You may take your leave, Mr. Magnum. I request a bit of privacy with The Mistress. We have important matters to discuss regarding the future of our city and what have you." She said, giving her collar a tiny tug. Eve took her seat across from the Mistress, looking at her expectantly. "That was all planned, was it not...? The duel at China Town. What exactly are you hoping to achieve by pushing Kraven of all people into power...?" She said, not allowing her guest to speak first. She definetely new whom it was she was dealing with here, though - not a woman you could understand at first glance. Someone far more imposing than that. She`d dealt with the kind of politics that went into No Man`s Land quite a few times already to understand the Mistress of all people...  

________________________________________________________________________________
The Kingpin`s theme - Lust Sin
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:16 am

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 19 Masaru134_zps823e0875

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Masaru waited for Mariko's answer with bated breath--and when the answer finally came, he couldn't help the huge smile that spread over his face, before he leaned forward and ever-so-gently, so not to hurt her, hugged her.
"Thank you, Mariko...I'm so happy..." Masaru sighed happily, holding Mariko close. He couldn't be happier. "And--I hope that I can make you happy, too..." Happiness was simply welling up from deep inside him, and he didn't even know how to express it...!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru’s Theme
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:16 am

The Mistress

The Mistress grinned at the request of privacy. Yes...that would be good. When asked about motives she smiled.
"The duel was Kraven's idea...not mine. Though I do admit, it did have some flair, don't you think?" she said. "Kraven is making strides on his own...I just...let him do what he wants. No reason not to, honestly. However...I am here to ask you something. So...what will come of the Family now that you are in power? Will you fight to take back No Man's Land? Or will you join the vast army Kraven has amassed in the short time he's harnessed his power?" she asked.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:23 am

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 19 D1214ff1-08a2-4df2-945c-a9be9674f945_zpsfd3abd85

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Hal had followed The Mistress to Highend, commenting on how certain buildings 'looked like trash' or were 'undignified and had no character' the entire trip. Once his boss started talking to the new Kingpin, the man bowed out of the scene, The Mistress was the diplomat and he would have no part in this. Instead he kept an eye out for The Family's assassins, and if they provided an immediate threat to her he would kill them without question, that was his job after all.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"We meet again. I know what you're thinking... matter a fact, I know what you're about to say, and what you're going to do... Everything about you."
Innsmouth Theme - Psycho Soldier

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:12 pm

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Paul simply nodded his head as to what Eve just told him to do. He kinda grinned when she said Mr. Magnum. He liked the sound of that name. As soon as the Mistress appeard Paul left the scene. There was nowhere for him to really go to or anything to do. Just what was he suppose to do? Paul pondered for a bit before going over to the infirmary area. He wheeled himself over to where Kayden and the others were. It looked like Masaru was busy on his own tent so only Kayden would be the other conscious person to talk to. "So...how are you feeling at the moment Mr. Kayden?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:16 pm

EVE FALCONE

Eve gave The Mistress an unimpressed look, "Uh.. huh." She uttered lowly, averting her gaze momentarily, looking rather thoughtful. She peered back at her guest as she mentioned she had something to ask - she already knew the contents of her own answer, but how to phrase it was a whole other thing. She smiled coyly, tilting her head just a tad. "The Family will be siding with Kraven, simply put. You`ll find the way I run things is unlike anything this city has seen yet, Mistress. I refuse to be driven by vengeance - because I know when and how to pick my fights. Going up against Kraven now would just be unprofessional." She straightened her tie, and gave her cufflings a gentle tug. "So, feel free to tell Kraven that my assassins are free for him to use - but, they will be staying in High End. And since I find this war to be no more than a waste of our resources, his access to those are limited." She said curtly, "You can`t tell me you don`t feel the same... this is all just a game to you, isn`t it?"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:32 pm

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 19 JaydenandKayden19_zps133324c4

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
“This might be a solo act now...but it's still just as deadly.”

Kayden looked to Paul as the man approached, and listened to his question. At first...he actually seemed a bit taken aback by the question. But as the question itself sunk in...Kayden's face grew a bit darker, and his hands balled up into fists as he sat there on the stool between the beds.
"How do I feel? Is that really all ya can say right now? Well, hm, lemme think for a second! My brother is paralyzed, maybe permanently, my girlfriend is almost dead, I just saw my leader get blown t' bits right before my eyes, and now there's so few of us left that--ugh! C'mon, Paul! Don't you see?! We're fuckin' SCREWED! We're so screwed that just--I--" At this point, he really looked like he wanted to punch something. "I know that everyone's doin' their best and all, but we're on our last legs here, Paul. Do ya really think that we can stand up to what we've gotta face now? Three of us are in critical condition, me, you, 'n Masaru are still all injured, our leader is dead, our headquarters is in shambles--just--stop kiddin' yourself! We're through--done! Kaput! And so...since ya so tactfully had t' ask...THAT is how I feel, 'at th' moment'." The stress was obviously getting to him. As if having to be away from his brother for so long hadn't been bad enough--things were just falling apart before his very eyes. He didn't know how to deal with stress without the support of Jayden and Sophia--all he could think to do was punch something, and he seemed to be having some serious difficulty restraining himself from doing so.

Kayden's Theme – Tank!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:41 pm

The Mistress

The Mistress nodded. She gave a large smile at Eve as well.
"Oh...they grow up so fast..." She said, wiping a tear away that she had cause Mistress. " I'm sure Kraven will have plenty of resources. Though I think living here in this...hobbit hole, might be an issue. Maybe...negotiate that with him himself, Hal, what do you think?" She asked her most trusted advisor and lover.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:53 pm

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 19 D1214ff1-08a2-4df2-945c-a9be9674f945_zpsfd3abd85

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes

Hal had kept quiet this entire time, but once The Mistress had asked him of his opinion, all bars were off. The man took a step forward, glaring to Eve "Let me get this straight... if it were up to me... I would kill Eve... the rest of The Family's high ranking members... and anyone loyal to them... then take their resources..." he replied, with a response that was perfectly suiting to him "And the only reason you are alive..." he said to Eve "Is because The Mistress takes pity on you... don't act so high and mighty... your faction is broken... if we wanted we could just slaughter you all... just the two of us... your dumb hulk of a death Mario was too dumb to realize he was just a puppet, and we know you will not receive the same blessing of ignorance that your father had... so you're going to have to deal with the fact that you are just a puppet on a string little girl..." he muttered to Eve, his patience had run dry of this whole situation. He wanted to move on to what was important already, and The Family wasn't a priority to him.

"We meet again. I know what you're thinking... matter a fact, I know what you're about to say, and what you're going to do... Everything about you."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:21 pm

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Paul watched Kayden as he ranted about how screwed they were. He chuckled knowing how screwed they were, but maybe there was hope that they weren't competely dead. Paul stared at Kayden when the man finished, trying to think of something to say. "Well...if you think were all screwed and dead...why not kill all of us now? I mean if were all going to be killed soon anyway according to you, why not just make it easier now than painful later on? Unless, you still think we have some hope left?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:46 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden's eyes widened slightly, then quickly narrowed as he heard Paul's answer.
"Is that what ya want me t' do?! Huh?! Ya REALLY think that I'd kill Jayden? Or Sophia? REALLY?! No...I wouldn't kill them...b-but YOU'RE a different story!" Kayden stood up off his stool so quickly that the chair fell over. A dangerous look was on his face...egging him on at this point didn't seem to be the best choice... "I threatened you once b'fore, Paul, in case you've forgotten! So I can do it again just as easy!" Suddenly, his hand went into his coat--and in an instant, there was a handgun resting in it, pointing at Paul's forehead. By Kayden's facial expression, it seemed like the stress of this whole day had taken him to places that he'd never wanted to go--he was just done. So. Done. "I'll do it, too! Just say the word! Be my FUCKING GUEST! I'm...I'm sick and tired of everyone telling me what they think I should do...! Nobody knows that but me...! I--I...sh...SHUT UP! FUCK YOU PAUL! FUCK YOU!" His voice was raised high past its normal levels at this point, his eyes wide with a strange mixture of anger, sadness, and...fear? He didn't want the faction to fall...he wanted to go back to those days when they were actually able to do fun things, like have picnics in the park...now all they had was death, death, and more death...And Paul egging Kayden on wasn't doing anything for the situation. "Fuck...you...!"

Kayden's Theme – Tank!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:20 pm

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Paul closed his eyes when he saw Kayden pointing the gun at his forehead. There was stillness in the air as Paul remained silent. He breathed in and out, in and out before opening his eyes again and looking at Kayden with determination. "Mr. Kayden, I believe that now is not the time to be fighting one another. Right now we have to worry about Black Dragon and Mr. Kraven as they loom over us. If they notice us faltering right now, then they'll probably strike. However, what are you fighting for though Mr. Kayden?" Paul kept his gaze on Kayden while waiting for his answer.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:03 am

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

"What am I fightin' for...? I used to fight t' just live out a normal life...but now, I'm fightin' more just t' stay alive..." Kayden replied, not seeming to calm down. "Wh-What makes ya wanna know so bad anyway, huh? What's it matter t' you?! All you care about is Eve! You couldn't care less if any of us died, you're only worried about her! What makes ya so concerned about me suddenly, HUH?! I could drop dead...right here...and you wouldn't give a shit...would you...? In fact...I bet that you'd screw us all over just t' save your own hide! I bet that you'd do that in a second...! But hey...it's fine...I don't need you...why would I ever need you...?!" The crooked smile upon Kayden's face let show that he...wasn't exactly in a good state of mind right now. In fact, he was probably in an extremely unstable state of mind. "You...Ya just think that you're so high 'n mighty, don'tcha...?! You aren't even takin' any of this seriously...y-ya don't care...ya don't care at all..." His hands were trembling slightly--finger hovering over the trigger, a hair's breadth away from pushing it. "I...I don't need to take this shit from you...don't screw with me, Paul...d-don't...DON'T SCREW WITH ME...!"
And before he even knew it, his finger pressed down against the trigger, firing the bullet out of the gun from close range with a loud, piercing bang resounding through the air, his actions fueled by sheer stress and paranoia.

Kayden's Theme – Tank!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:15 am

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 19 Sophia15_zps93495724

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"
-------------------------

With Kayden's shouting echoing throughout the infirmary, it was surprising to see many of the patients still asleep. After the shot rang out, there was silence for a second- before a quiet moan of pain drifted up from Sophia's bed. She was quiet for another moment before slowly shifting around in her bed, beginning to wake up. "L-loud..." she breathed, her eyes still shut. She stayed like that for a heartbeat, before slowly blinking and squinting upwards- having to take a moment to let her cybernetics boot up before her vision was perfect.
"... K-Kayden...?" she asked blearily, her head turned in his direction. At first she was frowning, both tired and in pain, but once she recognized him, it curved up into a tiny smile. "Hey there..." she mumbled, completely ignoring the fact that there was anyone else around.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:17 am

EVE FALCONE

Eve downright scowled at the Mistress` first comment, taking a moment to clear her throat and adjust her tie again. She had the ending of this war played out in her mind - all she had to do was remain patient and allow things to run their course. She quirked an eyebrow as The Mistress called upon Hal for advise, simply gazing at the male with peaked interest as he stepped forward.
She listened to him with a deadpan expression, her murky brown eyes glossed over and seemingly disinterested. Once he was finished, she simply sighed, placing her palms down on the table before her and turning back to The Mistress. "It seems your adviser is unable to discuss the matters at hand like a responsible adult. Mistress, if you would be so kind, calm your --"

Were those gunshot noises. The blonde`s attention was momentarily caught as the sound of a gun being fired pierced through the walls of the building. She stared in the direction they came from - her eyes widened, her body tensed. She was silent for a moment, before bringing a fist up to her lips and muffling a soft cough into it. She placed her hand back down at the table, peering back at The Mistress once again. "My apologies. Regardless - The Family remains stationed in High End. My assassins are at Kraven`s beck and call - my resources and myself are not. My decision is final."  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:58 am

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Paul stayed in his chair, not moving at all while Kayden started to shout. Paul felt himself tense as he felt that Kayden was getting ready to shoot. His face turne into confusion when Kayden yelled that he didn't care about him. "That is not true Kayden. Of course I cared about you guys. When we had that mission to investigate and make sure that Worms didn't spread, I made sure that Ms. Sophia stayed safe. If I didn't care, I wouldn't be here now trying to spend a conversation with you. Yes I spend way too much time thinking about Ms. Eve, but it doesn't mean I consider all of yo-" BAM! Paul's speech was cut off as Kayden fired a shot. Paul's eyes went wide. Just where was he shot? He looked down to see that his chest was shot, his heart was shot. Paul looked up to Kayden, saying no words as he gave a nod to Kayden. The man made him shut up. Paul fell down on the floor as the medics started to hurry him on a stretcher. Blood started to come out profusely from his chest area as the medics started to bring him over to one of the tents, trying their best to keep the man alive.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:10 am

The Mistress

The Mistress heard the shot and looked back, seeing the whole thing. She smiled wide.
"Can I have that one? I really like him, I really want that one on Black Dragon...not even kidding." She giggled. "I suppose it kill...oh...I mean...it will take some doing to let you see our way...so...I guess we will have to negotiate a different way." She looked at Hal. "I think you know what to do my love...take one out of their misery." She said and turned t Eve. "I know you don't want to fight Hun, I don't want you too." Her tone got low...soft...alluring. "All I need is your trust...that's all I require of you..."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:21 am

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden's eyes widened as he saw the crimson stain quickly spread across Paul's shirt--and as if in a reaction of shock, he quickly pulled the trigger again--only to hear a click. Click. Click. Click. He kept trying to fire, having no success due to lack of ammo, until eventually, the gun slipped from his hands and fell to the ground.
He stood there for a moment, stunned, and slowly looked to Sophia.
He opened his mouth as if to say something, but no sound came out. His legs began to shake, and he reached back, righting the stool and sitting down on it, putting his face into his hands.

"What's...wrong with me...?" he murmured quietly, so quiet that it would be almost hard to hear. The medics were in an uproar--thanks to how small of a number of medics there were, they hadn't come to deal with him yet. But, he knew that they were going to come eventually...as was Eve... "Shit...shit, shit, shit..." He kicked the empty gun away from where he sat, the firearm skittering across the ground. He paused for a moment, then suddenly, looked up to Sophia, his eyes pleading. "S-Sophia...I--I'm not crazy...right? I-I'm not, right? I..." he trailed off, looking down at the ground again.

Kayden's Theme – Tank!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:41 pm

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes

Hal sort of just grinned at The Mistress when she ordered him to shoot somebody which followed a shot echoing through the building "I fail to see why I would need to waste bullets... they're doing a might fine job at shooting themselves..." the man turned to Eve, his focus on her. He was growing so impatient with her that his eyes were starting to show his annoyance "Let me get this straight Falcone... we could care less about your assassins... they will work for us... yes... but in all honesty they are of very low value to us. For heaven's sake they're shooting each other right now! What we want are your resources... after all I am sure Kraven plans to use all the resources available to rebuild this city... and you hoarding your own belongings will be seen as a sign of insurrection... as such you would be wiped from the city... so there are two ways we could go about this..." Hal let out both arms, first he looked to his left "The first, you could be stubborn as you have been so far... me and The Mistress will leave... and Highend will be bombed until it no longer exists..." then he looked to his right hand "Or you could realize that you have lost the game... and that your best course of the matter at this time is to understand that The Family is now a subsidiary of Conqueror Worm UNDER Black Dragon and that you are at the beck and call of The Mistress..." he then closed his fists, then glared at Eve "Now what will you choose? Keep in mind that choosing the wrong answer will result in me shooting most of your assassins dead right now..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:56 pm

EVE FALCONE

Eve continued to scowl at The Mistress, her arms crossed over her chest and her gloved hands tightly clenched, showing her obvious restraint. She remained seemingly stoic despite her obvious frustration - until the point where Hal was brought back into the conversation. Her eyes shot open wide, shifting between the two Black Dragon members present, as if silently asking if they were serious. They were. Very much so. A low growl was produced from the back of her throat, her clenched fists returning to her side as she appeared to be ready to activate her cybernetics - when The Mistress spoke.

Her expression softened in the slightest. She bit down on her bottom lip, keeping her gaze averted for the time being. She was quiet for a moment, about to open her mouth to say something when Hal spoke up. She glared at him - to her, Hal had no place in the conversation. It was between her and The Mistress. But, it seemed the latter insisted on having the male speak for her, something Eve was not overly fond of. She offered no words to him, simply training her eyes back onto the woman before her, and took the time to straighten her tie again. "... Take only what you deem necessary."    

Last edited by Emu Queen on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down