Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion

+4
Amazing Pan-Sensei
dbzhardcore
Not Manchee
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 3 Empty Re: Highend // Kingpin's Mansion

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:53 am

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 3 Ryder43_zpsc11f43ca

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
-------------------------------------
"We still have a chance. I can’t give up now.”

He smiled at her again after she had pulled away, then gave a small, friendly chuckle at her apologizing for being so touchy-feely.
"Hey, no sweat--I'm kind of a hugger, anyway." Oh, dammit, that sounded so dorky. He felt like--the dork-master or something. As she gently tugged at his jacket, he adjusted his tie a bit. He listened to her ask him if he was ready to go, then gave her a warm smile. "Yeah, I'm good to go. Thanks for talking with me, Jo."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:53 pm

Jade Fentom

The Doctor

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 3 Tumblr_lv34w0ufm41qgal33o6_500

Jade watched as the Inquisitor made an ass of himself, and he was just waiting for the man to give his share of insults to him. It never came, instead he watched as a young woman, with a good looking chest came into the party, and began to taunt to Inquisitor in her own way. He admired the woman already. He chuckled to himself as he watched the Vulture team pretty much make fools out of the themselves. Honestly it was a nice thing to see, but he had a job to do. Then he noticed how Jo and Ryder seemed to be leaving. 'Guess they couldn't handle it...' Jade thought as he looked at the food. He didn't trust it. There was meat there. and he didn't eat meat unless he cooked it himself EVER. Speaking of meals, he looked over at the King Pin's daughter with interest. Though he doubt that he could get her alone, it would be nice to chat with her before speaking with the Inquisitor. "Evening... You two are looking rather well this evening, and bravo on the speech." Jade said with a little bow. This was his element.

Meanwhile Mocha was cut off, and the woman stood there, glaring at him. "Excuse me I was talking to him."  Mocha said before the man left, and the African American woman crossed her arms. "Well anywa- Huh?" Mocha said when the Vulture guys disappeared. Looks like she was going to have to find them, she walked passed Paul, almost bumping into Attitcus. "Excuse me." she said before finding Ryder. "Hi again! Sorry about the cut off! Oh... Are you guys leaving already?" Mocha asked, wanting to get to know her enemies. "Um... Sorry about kicking you in the head.. I was just concentrating on the mission that one time... You understand right?" Mocha said to Jo with a small sheepish smile.

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 3 Surprise-
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:19 pm

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 3 99a2286f-cd37-4fe0-8eb3-50447284a1ef_zpsc0e6c4e9

The Inquisitor
Mastermind : Inmate-X
__________________________________________________________________________________________

The Inquisitor twitched slightly as he listened to The Mistress, how he wished he could lunge out at her to crack her neck right here and now. Then as David heard Ryder and Jo attempt to comment on his status, along with The Mistress' own jokes, the cyborg only let out a sigh. He didn't bother with the smallfries, didn't even notice Ryder and Jo getting away from the group. So David focused on The Mistress "Ah but you see... I was never one for my humanity... I could care less for hair or eating!" he was balding anyways before the blimp accident "I have changed my body into that of a weapon! A weapon so I may destroy anyone who tries to get in my way... you are not dealing with the frail old man you went up against months ago! I am a changed man now! No... I forsake my humanity!" the man suddenly pointed out at The Mistress melodramatically "I'm shooting for you! Black Dragon will be no more, and The Inquisitor will reign supreme!" and then the man let out a grumble, shifting back to being casual. He looked around for a moment, taking note of something "Wait a moment... where is your guest... what are you trying to pull?" he asked as he looked around the room.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Let's play a game...!"
Inquisitor Theme - Wretched Automatons

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:00 pm

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 3 Joformalbabe_zpsf770223a

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else. ↯

Jo returned his chuckle, bashfully rubbing her arm again. Man, he was dorky. Really dorky. She found it incredibly endearing. But, being who she was, she had to point it out. "You`re seriously the biggest dork ever." She said, giving a short giggle afterwards. She instinctively reached to adjust her tie as well, a quite notable frown appearing on her face when she realized she wasn`t wearing one. It felt so very wrong. "Don`t mention it! If you ever need anyone to talk too -- I`m your girl." She offered him a grin, which quickly faltered as she heard the mansion door creak open again. Oh, damn. Was someone coming to check on them? How long were they out here? She calmed down a little seeing it was only Jade`s nurse, whom the Inquisitor had cut off from her small talk with Ryder. "No, not really. We were actually about to head back inside." She said, placing her hands on her hip. She now kind of felt bad for giving this girl the cold shoulder earlier when she realized something. She was actually.. quite pleasant. It might have been a stretch - but she seemed like a decent human being. She wouldn`t have expected that from someone so close to Jade. Jo returned her sheepish smile, "Oh, nono -- I understand. You gotta do what you gotta do." Her hand involuntarily reached for where the nurse had kicked her the other day. She almost wished Mocha had kicked her harder and managed to stop her before the van got blown up. Stupid Pugsy. Saving all their lives and dating Ivy -- what an ass.     

❝ Jo`s Theme - I Always Kill The Things I Love ❞
★☆﹙ l e t    t h e    p u n i s h m e n t    f i t    t h e    c r i m e ﹚
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:34 pm

Mocha Deren

"Oh really? That's good... Um... No to put anyone on alert, but... This is for you since of what happened.. I wouldn't eat the food given to you unless you see someone eat it before ya. You know... Just a heads up." Mocha said, giving out what could be helpful advice while here. The Family was aiming to kill Jo anyway, so best not to eat the food unless she knew it was safe. "And I don't mind being out here... I mean... It's a little awkward via Inquisitor." Mocha also added, and sighed in relief. "Oh good... Um... So, sorry if I seem a bit awkward. This is one of the few times where I can have a normal conversation that isn't with Jade. It's okay I suppose, but... Say something wrong and he'll fly off the handle..." Mocha said looking down when she said that and seemed a bit sad. "So I never really understood... What are the Vulture's planning on doing after everything is said and done? Will you guys disband, or... What?" Mocha asked with a curious face.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:02 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder gave Mocha a bit of an awkward wave as she approached. Right--that was the girl who had tried talking to him before Sir Dicksalot had, well--been a dick. He simply listened as Mocha and Jo talked--but once it got to the question of what they were going to do after--that felt strange to him. He really had no idea what the plans for after the war were...yes, he did still feel like he wanted to get out, but...how many of the Vultures would want to stay? In fact, now that he thought about it, now that Chelsea was his only immediate family member who was still alive, his whole reason for even getting out of the jail was kind of gone now. So what was he going to do about that? He decided to just listen and hear what Jo had to say about the matter--it really wasn't a question that he had an answer to.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:47 pm

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 3 Mistress2_zps59af5cdc
The Mistress

"Well, humanity didn't suit you anyway. Your new body is much more fitting. Who needs to eat anyway, oh wait, I do." she giggled. "Anyway my darling David, would you like to dance? I would love to talk more while dancing..." she said, and then spied Jade. "Oh my...I've heard a thing or two about YOU too...all good things.." she gave a slightly sexy smirk. "I am dying to get to know you too...oh oopsie! I made another dying joke...silly me!." she giggled. Her giggles were infectious.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:19 pm

i`d give my life

"Oh, that`s..." She trailed off, freezing a bit. "I.. hadn`t thought of that. T-Thank you." She really hadn`t, and now she definitely felt pretty dumb. She couldn`t just come to a party being hosted to a man who wanted to use her liver as a hood ornament and not expect something like that! Jo folded her hands awkwardly behind her back, feeling anxious yet again. It did feel nice to know not everyone inside there wanted her dead, though. "It`s all good; he strikes me as that kinda guy." She agreed to Mocha`s comment about Jade, giving a small nod. She noticed the slight change in demeanor as she said that - Jo still figured this girl had to be pretty tough in order to be in a relationship with that psychopath. Or at least, something of a relationship. She raised her eyebrows at her next question -- well, she knew the answer, but would it be rude to say? Not that she usually minded being rude to people, but after the whole warning about the food, she felt compelled to be nice to Mocha. Even if she was Jade`s right hand woman. The blunette hesitated, rubbing the back of her neck as she thought for a moment. She felt oddly unprofessional for someone who was supposed to be leading an organization like Vulture Team; one that been so feared as of late. Maybe she just wasn`t in her element. "Well, I mean, that`s different for every member, I guess. Some of them may wanna try to leave afterwards. Like -- people misunderstand. We`re not against people leaving No Man's. We`re against people like your boyfriend and his nun leaving and trying to take over the world," She paused, "... No offense."  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:06 pm

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 3 99a2286f-cd37-4fe0-8eb3-50447284a1ef_zpsc0e6c4e9

The Inquisitor

The Inquisitor would be frowning if he had a face, and he really wasn't in the mood to deal with HER right now "Eating is irrelevant, with this new body I just inject any nutrients I need straight to my body!" he said angrily to The Mistress as she offered to dance, to which the Inquisitor shook his head "I would rather be dancing with the rapist..." and speaking of the rapist, The Mistress was talking to him all the sudden. Now, The Inquisitor wanted to kill Jade, but The Mistress was bad, really bad, more than Jade deserved. So David tried to signal an "X" as in no-go to Jade as if the warn him behind The Mistress' back. The Inquisitor was evil, but by god not that evil.

"Let's play a game...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:30 pm

Jade Fentom

The Doctor

"Evening Miss... What was your name?" Jade asked with a smile of hos own. Then his eyes caught the sign that the Inquisitor was doing. He raised an eyebrow and looked back at the Mistress. "Well... I would like to get to know you, but apparently I have a dance to so with a robotic man..." Jade said as he circled around the Mistress in a playful manner, as to not seem suspicious. "We can talk later my lady..." Jade said as he did a bow and glided against the dance floor. "Want to dance?" Jade asked in a jokingly manner.

Mocha listened closely, placing a hand under her chin. "I see... So you guys are just standing in the way because you believe that when Jade is in power things will go down the drain... Correct? Well... Your not the only one who thinks that, and I can understand, but in my opinion... His ideals may help the world... I know you think it sounds crazy, but... I feel something when he speaks about what we're going to do... He really means it, and what he's done to get that far... I'm sorry... Before I get ahead of myself do you know what Jade is actually trying to achieve? I always if you guys knew." Mocha said, deciding go into it a little bit more, and she tensed when Jo said girlfriend. "Girlfriend huh... More like wife... not even that..." Mocha said on the offside. Mocha was very professional, almost like Jade the way she held herself up, but was more... Humble... She had an aura that she knew more of what was really happening.

Mocha Deren

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:44 pm

The Inquisitor

The Inquisitor was actually quite surprised that Jade got the signal, he must have had someone else that did similar signals in the past, one must be very careful around the women in No Man's Land. Its fine to underestimate a man in a city like this, but The Inquisitor was actually quite sure that every woman in this city was fucking crazy. When Jade asked if they could dance, The Inquisitor could swear he would smile if he had a face "Oh! I thought you would never ask! Such a gentleman!" the man replied, mocking happiness and surprise. The Inquisitor knew damn well that them dancing would probably be the most horrible, disturbing thing that could ever happen. So he gave Jade his arms so they could dance "How's your daughter doing?" he asked Jade, not as a gesture of kindness but a warning to Jade, that The Inquisitor was a very dangerous man.

"Let's play a game...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:39 pm

The Mistress

"Oh dear...that's so sad." she said. "Well, I'll wait my turn." she said, and watched the two of them. Vulture was of no concern to her...she wanted to talk to Jade.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:33 pm

i`d give my life

Jo nodded slowly as Mocha spoke. That was pretty much the gist of it. Jade couldn`t rule the world. Of course, the world wouldn`t be better or worse off since it was just as shitty out there unless you lived in Scarlet City or something like she once had. "World peace or something, right? I dunno -- there`s... no fixing out there. He`s delusional." Again, she didn`t really notice how condescending she was being. It came naturally at this point. The Boss crossed her arms, doing a short double take at something the nurse had said. "Wait -- wife?! I didn`t know you guys were that serious!" Jo`s inner girly girl needed to know these things. Apparently, the end of Mocha`s sentence had flown right over her head. "Also, uh, you think we could move this inside? As much as I`d like to keep my distance from certain somebodies, I don`t want anyone to thing me and Ryder pussied out or anything..."   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:43 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"Yeah...sorry again about that," Ryder seemed both apologetic and regretful over his actions. He knew that The Inquisitor would probably try to bother him about that stuff again...but he wasn't going to let it get to him, triggered or not! ...And hopefully he could actually follow through on that. "You two ready to head inside...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:16 am

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 3 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

The Kingpin chuckled at Eve's comment and nodded, knowing that his daughter really should be feared by these inferior criminals. Even so, she was his little flower, he couldn't let anything bad happen to her. Except that he had just gotten an important text from the outside, and had to get to his office immediately, not having time to address the Mistress.

"Well...alright, snowflake, just take care of yourself and do not get into trouble! You know how important this evening is for you papa."

He kissed her forehead again and left the party area for a while, tending to important mob boss matters. After a while, the Don came out, only to see Atticus eyeing Eve, his precious daughter, his little snowflake. He shot a glare at the man, warning him to stay away with his eyes, though on his lips was the pleasant smile of a good host.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:21 am

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 3 Blood_Mug2_zps9a7cedab

Atticus Benedict

Can you feel it? The adrenaline? Isn't it great?! LET'S RIDE BITCHES!!!

Atticus saw the Boss staring and flinched, turning away to get some...or find something gluten free, to eat.
"Note to self...boss is scary...daughter is still fuckable..." he said, finding one or two things and loading his plate with them.

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 3 Fdf6b03e88a55dee2b83a6f39a0061c11235330242_full
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:26 am

Jade Fentom

The Doctor

"How lovely!" Jade said as he went to dance with the man. They were being so silly, but Jade kept it professional. "Why she is doing great! In school!" Jade said, though in the back of his mind he was pretty sure that she was doing horrible, and that if they ever met again she would kick him in the shins. "How's your faction!? Up and running with bundles of people?" Jade asked in a more cheery voice. It was an underline of... Something... It would be hard to place whether he was insulting the guy or actually asking what was going on, or threatening him, but of what? It was an odd tone...

"I think there's some evidence behind that what Jade is doing could help the world. He's honing talents and putting them to good use. In fact... The reason why he made the town was to help his men get used to some civilized life once they got out and started changing the world. Along with other things... But yes... World Peace is what he's aiming for... Even though the way he does it... Is questionable..." Mocha said with a sad face. She remembered seeing glimpses of the old Jade, and what a great man he was, but she also saw the dark form of Jade... And it broke her heart. "Oh yes! Let's go inside..." Mocha said as she opened the door for the Vultures. Then she saw an unpleasant sight. Jade... And the Inquisitor dancing. She looked pale, and needed to sit down. "I... Have to sit..." Mocha said as she looked down and went to grab a seat.

Mocha Deren

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:51 am

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 3 Snowwhite_zps8ae86a37

darling, how i`d love
to become your suicide blonde
to lie beside my Romeo, o'what a wicked way to go!

。。 __________________________________________________________________________________________ 。。

Eve beamed, jumping in excitement as her father gave her permission to gallivant. "Sure thing, papa!" She gave him a tiny wave as he excused himself to do some cool mob boss stuff. Gosh, she loved her father. Her attention was caught by Jade as he approached her briefly, and she offered him the cutest smile she could muster. "I`m well aware ~ I do hope you`re enjoying yourself, doctor!" She returned his bow with a curtsy, smiling to herself as he left to speak with the Mistress. She looked as beautiful as usual -- she had to admit, even if her father did hate that woman`s guts. Speaking of her guts, they`d be splattered against a wall soon anyway, so she didn`t have to worry about her stealing everyone`s attention from her. The blonde adjusted her hair, gaze occasionally flickering over to Atticus. She smirked; yeah, he was gonna be her prey for now. Eve snapped quickly in front of Paul`s face as she passed by him, and made her way over to the getaway driver, who was currently filling his plate with some of the spread out food.

"Evening, prestante!" She greeted, calling him 'handsome' in Italian. She didn`t care if he understood or not -- she knew that sounded fancy to foreigners. "You`re here with the Inquisitor, mm?" Eve froze, looking over her shoulder to see her father glaring over at them. She frowned, her eyes flickering between her father and the rest of the guests, trying to tell him to make an attempt at socializing. Y'know, instead of ruining her chances with this fine piece of ass.  

。。 __________________________________________________________________________________________ 。。
Mrs. White`s theme - Holy Orders III

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i`d give my life

"Too questionable, if you ask me." She felt bad regardless as she noticed Mocha`s expression. This nurse was probably one of the only people alive who had seen Jade`s human side, if he even had one. She remembered when they were both held captive by the Inquisitor -- Jo trembled, cried, feared for her life. Meanwhile Jade showed no such emotions. Although, that was a time where she was much more in touch with her humanity than she was now. Jade, at that time, was already a shell of a man he once was. She hoped she hadn`t reached his level yet. Jo frowned as Ryder apologized; she kind of just wanted to hug him again and tell him everything would be alright. Alas, that would be weird. But she wouldn`t let the Inquisitor talk to him like he did before. Poor Ryder came through all the trouble to get over here, he should at least be allowed a bit of fun. "Don`t apologize! It`s not your fault. I needed a bit of air, anyway." She told the redhead, putting a hand on his shoulder and giving him a small smile. The Boss smiled at Mocha as she opened the door for the pair, dragging Ryder in along with her. On a second look, this place was definitely extravagant. It was over whelming. She suddenly froze -- catching the sight of Jade and the Inquisitor... dancing. Jo put a hand over her mouth, trying to contain her rather loud laughter as she took a seat next to Mocha. She couldn`t even utter any words to her since she was too busy choking down her giggles. 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:06 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

When Ryder walked in with Jo and saw the odd couple dancing out on the dance floor...he kind of just raised his eyebrows and stared for a moment.
"Well. That's...different." As he watched for a bit longer, it started becoming harder and harder not to laugh, and as he sat down next to Jo, he kind of just doubled over with silent chuckles, trying his best to keep his mouth shut as he contained his laughter over the lovely couple that Jade and The Inquisitor made.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:13 am

Atticus Benedict

Atticus turned, swallowing what he had in his mouth, and instantly somehow had a rose in his hand.
"For you, my lady." he said in his best prince voice he could. "I happened to see you from across the room. Your radiance shines even brighter then any lady in his room." he had a genuine smile. "I'd be honored to dance with you."

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 3 Fdf6b03e88a55dee2b83a6f39a0061c11235330242_full

The Mistress

The Mistress was now bored. Where was her date? He was late...oh well. Time to make things interesting. She went over to the Vulture group, and smiled at them.
"Hello." she said, not really knowing if they were having a conversation. She was bored. "Sir, would you like to dance with me?" she asked Ryder. "I am looking for friends honestly, and you seem like a friendly guy." she giggled and tilted her head in a cute manner. The woman seemed innocent enough...sort or.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:36 am

The Inquisitor

The Inquisitor managed to pick up his bowtie and put it back on right before he and Jade started to dance. They were both well versed in ballroom dancing, David being the old-fashioned man he was, and Jade being the well-cultured man he was. So they shined brilliantly on the dance floor, despite looking like a couple out of hell. As Jade asked how the faction was doing, The Inquisitor answered "I still own the entire entrance of No Man's Land... my incompetent officers leave something to be desired... Figaro has been gone for weeks..." The Inquisitor wished he had a Kraven or a Ryder in his faction, you could argue that his faction's equivalent was Atticus or Buddi, but it just wasn't the same. Of course David would never admit to that. He of course would also not admit that Vulture Team currently held his most powerful weapon that could LITERALLY destroy the whole world if they were incompetent enough "Speaking of my faction... where was yours when I tried to nuke the city? Surely you've heard of that incident? A building fell on me, of course we should all know by now... I don't die." it seemed like this man was getting repeatedly kicked out of hell over and over again these days "Is that charming lady with Ms Eyepatch Bitch and Ponyboy over there your wife?" he asked as they danced.

"Let's play a game...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:07 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

As Ryder looked up at The Mistress from where he sat, the first thought that came to mind was: 'How does her chest even stay inside her dress--since when do physics not exist--'
He cleared his throat, and looked at Jo for a moment. He had really wanted to dance with Jo...but that could wait, right? It would be rude to refuse someone a dance...even if he didn't know this woman, and felt a bit uncomfortable about it. Why was she asking him, of all people?

"Uh...alright," he said, standing up and nodding, adjusting his suit's jacket a bit. He looked at Jo for a moment, "Uh--Jo, I'll be right back, okay?" Then, he turned back to face The Mistress again. "Ready when you are."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:48 am

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 3 461165-sven_vollfied_of_black_cat_02

Paul stood there, still frozen. His face looked like a ghost as more people came in. He was so frozen, he didn't even notice the Inquisitor's hammy yelling! Paul tried to reach in his coat to get a cigarette out after he saw Jo and Mocha went out the front door. Phew. He could relax now since The Mistress was only there now. It took him quite some time for him to get it, but he felt his fingers touching one. Great! But as soon as he tried to get it out, Jo and Mocha returned. No luck. His arms and legs were still shaking. Paul didn't know what to do! He just stood there....doing nothing. Paul payed attention to no one. Not the Don doing a speech, the arguments with Jo, Ryder and the Inquisitor, or even Jade and Inquisitor dancing. He just kept staring at the three ladies there. As soon as he saw The Mistress and Ryder getting ready to dance, he saw Jo and Mocha just there all by themselves. This was his chance.

Paul was nervously walking over there, his legs wobbling all over while walking there. As soon as he reached to the two ladies, he fell down on his face. BOOM! The noise of his face hitting the ground was really loud. There was silence for a bit. Paul quickly got up, looking down at the ground. His face was red and he knew how embarassing that was. As soon as Paul opened his mouth to speak, his voice cracked and squeaked. "D-D-Do a-any of you f-fine ladies.....want to uhhhhhh d-d-dance?" Paul held out one of his hands, still looking at the ground. He knew that if Eve or Don saw this, they would be laughing at him. He needed a drink, badly!

"Booze, cigarettes, chicks, oh how I love them all!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:59 am

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 3 Snowwhite_zps8ae86a37

darling, how i`d love
to become your suicide blonde
to lie beside my Romeo, o'what a wicked way to go!

Eve froze, staring at the sudden rose in the prince`s hand with a look of bewilderment. Yeah, she was gonna marry him. She squeaked, all her attempted class rolling out the window as she took the rose into her hands, smiling widely. "How beautiful..! Thank you, sir!" A blush dusted over her face, her eyes glimmering as she admired the flower in her hand. Score! She looked back up to Atticus, taking his hand in her`s. "Let`s not waste another moment, then!" She leaded him over to the dance floor, pulling him tightly towards her as she began to dance. Of course she was well-versed in Ballroom dancing, any well-respected mafia princess would be!  

Mrs. White`s theme - Holy Orders III

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i`d give my life

Jo couldn`t take it anymore. She leaned back in her chair, giggling uncontrollably. "I know right--!" She managed between laughs in response to Ryder`s comment. They made such a cute couple! She honestly wondered how Jade was keeping a straight face. She tried her best to control her laughter, wiping a small tear from her eye as the Mistress approached them. Oh, the woman who ragged on the Inquisitor! She liked her. "Uh, hello!" She greeted, looking up at her. She couldn`t help but notice she didn`t have a date accompanying her - perhaps they just weren`t on time. The party had just begun, after all. There was another thing she couldn`t help but notice; even Jo had a hard time keeping her eye on this woman`s face. Seriously, how did those things work? Her face became blank as she asked Ryder to dance. Her eyebrows knitted in mild concern as she looked over at Ryder, quickly looking away when she noticed he was already looking at her. The blunette forced a smile as she heard him accept the invitation. "Mhm. Have fun." She answered him, sinking into her chair again. Whatever. She didn`t even know how to dance.

Just as she had begun her moping process, she noticed a man fall directly in front of her. Oh, no. That was a nice suit. Was it okay? She felt pretty bad for him -- he looked so nervous! He needed some alcohol in his system. That usually fixed stuff like that. Jo pondered his question for a moment. Dancing wasn`t really a thing she did. But, her eyes trailed up to Ryder and the Mistress again. Payback. She noticed Paul looking down and leaned forward a little so she could look him in the face. "I`d love too." She answered him warmly, standing up from her seat and dusting her dress off for a moment. "Sorry, Mocha, we`ll talk later, yeah?" The Boss said, then offered her hand out to the fellow eye patched gentleman before her.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:31 am

Atticus Benedict

Atticus smiled and went with Eve onto the dance floor. He put a hand on her waist and started to dance with her. She was very pretty, but being a man, he kept eye contact.
"So, what is your name my dear?" he asked.  

The Mistress

The Mistress smiled and giggled.
"Oh goody. Come then!" she said, and went to the dance floor. "So...you are Ryder Mercy of Vulture team yes? A pleasure to meet you at last." she said, as the dance started.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next