Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion

+4
Amazing Pan-Sensei
dbzhardcore
Not Manchee
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 10 Empty Re: Highend // Kingpin's Mansion

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:55 pm

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 10 Ryder43_zpsc11f43ca

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
-------------------------------------
"We still have a chance. I can’t give up now.”

Ryder was mentally preparing himself to get slapped so hard, it would dislocate his jaw--but no slap came. Instead, what he felt was a gentle peck on the cheek, which just made his already red face even redder, and he turned to look at Jo in surprise.
"I-It's...okay?" he asked, seeming dumbfounded. What was okay? What did she mean by that?
He was so flustered that he completely forgot to let go of Jo's hand, and focused on trying to figure out what she meant by what she had said. He had butterflies in his stomach, and his heart was pounding for some reason. He felt almost--nervous? No, it was a good kind of nervous? No, not even--he didn't even know how to describe this feeling.
"I--uh--I-I--IkindareallylikeyouJo--"
'...Oh shit that was out loud wasn't it--' he thought, internally slapping himself for blurting out something like that. "I-I mean--! Uh...y-yeah...sorry...I-I'll stop saying things now..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:25 am

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 10 Joformalbabe_zpsf770223a

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else. ↯

__________________________________________________________________________________________

She nodded as Ryder echoed her, it only now becoming apparent that her statement probably didn`t make sense to anyone but herself. "L-Like... I -- um, didn`t mind.. . .. that. So, i-it`s okay." What was she saying? God, she didn`t know! Jo swallowed a lump in her throat, bashfully averting her gaze. She was an idiot. Were they really doing this here? In the Don`s mansion? She felt her face become numb from the sudden heat that overtook her. She could feel her heart pumping into her throat, threatening her silently with it`s not-so-steady beats. It was occurring to her how undoubtedly loyal Ryder was to her; today alone, he stood by her as some of her closest friends made attempts against her life, protectively held her during the meeting between all the faction leaders, and... helped her waltz. Sort of. You could call that a waltz, maybe.
Was.. that some kind of confession? A very jumbled one, at that. Maybe he meant it some other way. She opened her mouth to say something, but closed it, not fully knowing how to respond. She hesitated, biting on her bottom lip subtly. "I.. um.. R-Ryder, I don`t r-really know what to say, h-honestly..." She muttered, averting her gaze to the ground. The presence of a certain ring fixed on her finger was becoming ever prominent; for some reason, she couldn`t drown this deep seeded sense of extreme guilt.  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
❝ Jo`s Theme - I Always Kill The Things I Love ❞
★☆﹙ l e t    t h e    p u n i s h m e n t    f i t    t h e    c r i m e ﹚
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:40 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. He was only going to be even more of a super dork if he didn't manage to compose himself--and he knew that. As he shifted his hand ever so slightly as it was intertwined with hers, the smooth band of metal around her ring finger suddenly became apparent to him--and then, he remembered. He remembered that him doing this was practically cruel. A huge mass of guilt reared its ugly head in the pit of his stomach as he realized what he'd just done. He'd probably just touched on a really sensitive subject--in fact, he didn't even know why he wasn't freaking out over this. Didn't anything having to do with relationships or any kind of affection like that make him nervous? And yet it hadn't bothered him at all...until now, now that he'd realized the repercussions of his actions.
He carefully untangled his hand from hers, letting both his hands fall to his side and taking a small step back, smiling at her sadly, speaking quietly,

"It's...It's okay. You don't need to say anything about it--just pretend that I didn't say anything. It's fine. It's...uh...getting kind of late, huh? Maybe we should head back..." He quietly shifted his hands into his pants pockets, glancing away for just a moment before looking back to Jo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:05 am

i`d give my life

Jo`s eye widened slightly as she felt Ryder`s hand escaping her grasp -- she opened her mouth to stop him, but didn`t. Her excited, palpitating heart mixed with her ever knotting stomach, rewarding her with a faint sense of nausea. Oh, she messed up. She messed up so badly. She was going to pay for that one. That moment seemed to last an eternity, as the mess she just made began to slowly dawn upon her, stabbing her in the heart like a pair of rusty scissors. It stung endlessly, throbbing in it`s aftermath. She was going to do the same thing all over again; shoving him into harm`s way due to her own reasons. Was he mad? Or hurt? Her eyebrows knitted together as she studied his sad expression. She made a mistake. He smiled at her, but she saw past it and stared straight at the guilt she had caused. That was her fault. Like Ryder didn`t have enough grief by himself; she dumped her problems right on top of it. "I`m..." She trailed off into a breathless sigh, her limited sight fixed on the ground. "Yeah... Yeah, we should." She brought a fist to her face, muffling a choked cough into it.

With a sharp exhale, The Boss collected herself, looking over her shoulder to the Don. "Thank you very much for the invite. It was wonderful. I have.. really high hopes for our future." She said in a tone laced with solemn sadness, walking over to the table she sat at when she first arrived to pick up a bouquet given to her by her date earlier that evening. Her eye flickered between the Mistress and the Kingpin, giving the pair a nod of acknowledgement before stepping back towards Ryder. "You good to go?"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:25 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Oh, geez--she was acting more offput now. Almost...sad? Well, he had expected that. He had probably made her remember some stuff that she'd rather forget about.
He followed her quietly as she walked across the room, and waited while she addressed The Don. As she turned to him, he nodded to her, still doing his best to smile.

"Yeah--I'm ready when you are."
He was actually pretty worried about what had just happened. It probably changed Jo's view of him--and if this news got out to the rest of Vulture somehow, what would they think of it? Had the kiss been a poor decision? He hadn't even realized it--at the time, it had just felt so...right. But now, he just wasn't sure.
He wanted to apologize to her--but he knew that this probably wasn't the best of places to talk. It would probably be better to wait until they got back to Carrion Land...but even then, they'd both be busy checking up on everyone. What if Jo got so busy in the coming days, what with the new alliance and all, that he never got the chance to talk to her about it?
Scores of 'what-ifs' kept popping up in Ryder's head, and he did his best to ignore them--but it wasn't that easy.
He began to think that he probably really wasn't cut out for this sort of thing anyway...he probably wasn't good enough to be in a relationship again. What had he been thinking? He would just get whoever he went out with stabbed by accident or something...did he really want Jo to have to deal with that? No. He didn't.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:54 am

i`d give my life

Jo held her bouquet in two hands, looking at her flowers adoringly. She wanted to speak to Ryder about what had happened -- explain the sudden feeling of guilt that jabbed at her via a metallic reminder of what once was wrapped around her finger. There was always the slightly lengthy walk home, but was even that enough time to cover everything that needed to be said? She caught a glance at Ryder, quickly looking back to her bouquet. She inspected her ring in silence once more, producing a deep sigh as she did. What would he think? Could he see her, possibly? Or was it too dark in Hell? Ryder`s voice roped her back into reality, rather reluctantly so. "R-Right.." She mustered her best smile and offered it to him; she wanted him to know nothing changed, and she`d try her best to fix whatever damage she had done. Maybe she could invite him too her room when they got back to the base -- no. No. This late at night? People would suspect things. It was still tempting, honestly. After a moments hesitation, she offered her arm to him to link with like they had when they left Carrion Land earlier.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:06 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder paused for a moment, then looped his arm carefully around hers.
"We...uh...we can talk about it later...right?" he said after a moment. He knew that if he didn't set up some time to talk to her ahead of time, then he might not get the chance to resolve the situation. "After we check that everyone back at the base is okay, of course..."
They walked across the room, and as they finally reached the entrance, Ryder opened the door for Jo, holding it open for her as she exited. He knew that this was going to be one long walk back to Carrion Land. "...Sorry..." he murmured one last time before they left the mansion, heading on their way back to Carrion Land.

*Exit Ryder and Jo*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:33 am

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 10 Tumblr_m5l1y8wFtU1rqa1e3o1_500

Paul was getting ready to take Eve on the floor when he heard the song end. "Oh well. Sorry for taking your time Ms. Eve when you could of had fun with the others." He looks at her. "Keep the hat. I have a backup in my room." He walked back to where the Don was and saw him playing his game again and leaned over. "So what level are you on now?"

"Booze, cigarettes, chicks, oh how I love them all!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:03 pm

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 10 D1214ff1-08a2-4df2-945c-a9be9674f945_zpsfd3abd85

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes

Hal smiled at The Mistress, looking at her with an expression of joy "As always you are too kind, I'll make sure to get in touch before I make the decision..." and then the dance ended, and somehow they could see fireworks from inside the mansion or something "Those two unnerve me..." Hall commented with a hint of annoyance. But he held back, he'd have his time later. Hal bowed to The Mistress and spoke "It seems the party has come to an end... are we done for tonight or do you have other plans madam?" he asked politely.

"We meet again. I know what you're thinking... matter a fact, I know what you're about to say, and what you're going to do... Everything about you."
Innsmouth Theme - Psycho Soldier

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:23 pm

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 10 Mistress2_zps59af5cdc
The Mistress

"Ahh...young love! Just goes to show how the power of love really does prevail over the depression of this place! Though, I think it's a little early for Jo to be looking into younger men. She killed her husband not but...a month ago." she said, and then fireworks. "Oh! The Don does really think of everything. Shall we kiss Doctor?" she teased, and then giggled. "Oh you're so cute I want to just explode!" she said, holding him. And then the Vulture people left. "Hmmm...looks like it's us now. I suppose then that it's time to make an exit." she rubbed her eyes. "My eyes hurt, and I fear I'm fading." she said. "We'll say our goodbyes to the Don and then go."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:09 pm

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 10 D1214ff1-08a2-4df2-945c-a9be9674f945_zpsfd3abd85

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes

Hal winced a bit at The Mistress' statement about Jo "I'm sure it's just a fling..." and then The Mistress suggested a kiss, and the man smiled again. It had been some time since he had spent time with her. She seemed tired, it was rather late, and Hal himself was already dreading the fact that he had to get up quite early the next day "Alright madam." he spoke to her before kissing her on the lips for a brief moment "Goodbye. I promise I will see you again shortly." he told her before walking to The Kingpin "Goodbye sir, and thank you for the invitation." before he began to walk out, unfortunately he was in quite a rush.
(EXIT)

"We meet again. I know what you're thinking... matter a fact, I know what you're about to say, and what you're going to do... Everything about you."
Innsmouth Theme - Psycho Soldier

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:53 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 10 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

"Farewell, everyone, I hope you enjoyed your evening."

Said the Don as people started leaving. He smiled at his daughter then went to his office, where he stayed doing important mafioso stuff.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:12 pm

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 10 Snowwhite_zps8ae86a37

darling, how i`d love
to become your suicide blonde
to lie beside my Romeo, o'what a wicked way to go!

。。 __________________________________________________________________________________________ 。。

Eve frowned as she watched the couples on the dance floor wist fully -- oh man. They kissed. Defeated, she looked to Paul as he spoke. Man, she didn`t even get a word with the redhead! Maybe some other time. "I`m taking all your other hats, too..." She mumbled to herself, arms crossed as she watched their guests slowly begin to pour out. Well, then. No longer bound by any responsibility pertaining to this silly party, she happily skipped along to where she knew they were keeping her prince. Her father had retreated to his office at the end of the party; and thus, they were cock block free! She bursted through the door to the room Atticus was in, beaming as she did, until she noticed something. "Ew. You smoke?"  

。。 __________________________________________________________________________________________ 。。
Mrs. White`s theme - Holy Orders III
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:05 pm

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 10 08284f29733c6d7230bef3517e4bb7652ce0a8b1_zps3fe44585

Atticus Benedict

Can you feel it? The adrenaline? Isn't it great?! LET'S RIDE BITCHES!!!

"It's candy." he lied. "Nah kidding. I don't smoke often. It takes the edge off when you nearly die after your boss punches the shit out of you for betraying him." he chuckled, and put the cig away, drinking some water to get rid of the smokey taste. "Sorry you had to deal with that guy. I can't remember why I worked for him...oh yeah, he promised me cars." he sighed. his chest hurt a fuck load. This was bullshit. He laid back down, and looked at Eve. "Least this day isn't...all bad." he said, smiling at her.

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 10 Fdf6b03e88a55dee2b83a6f39a0061c11235330242_full

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 10 Mistress2_zps59af5cdc
The Mistress

The Mistress blushed.
"I didn't actually mean that!" she said, but was smiling. "Oh well." she shrugged. "Don! I'm leaving! Thank you for the party. You're lovely!" she said, and walked out, and away. (exit Mistress)
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:13 pm

darling, how i`d love

Eve`s blinded naivety lead her to believe him for a short moment, until he informed her that he was indeed joking. "Oh, yeah. Sorry about that whole thing." She really wasn`t. She could have avoided it if she wanted. But having Atticus break away from the Inquisitor was certainly for the best; especially since it landed him stuck here and shirtless. That was always nice. "No biggie. It was fun to see him cower on the ground." Seeing anyone cower on the ground was always fun, though. Except maybe her father. She was usually extra cautious using her cybernetics when he was around. "That hit you took looked pretty painful..."  With a smirk, she approached his bedside, trailing her fingers along his abdomen gently. "How are you feeling now ~ ?"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:24 pm

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 10 08284f29733c6d7230bef3517e4bb7652ce0a8b1_zps3fe44585

Atticus Benedict

"I'll be okay...though I'm a little hungry...and sort of horny, but okay...I'll survive." he said, being honest. He looked back up at the ceiling, letting out a sigh. "Guess I also need to figure out the next step. Obviously can't go home. Don't really want to go to Vulture...I would join the family as a driver I suppose...maybe a person chauffer for a very pretty lady." he winked at Eve.

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 10 Fdf6b03e88a55dee2b83a6f39a0061c11235330242_full
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:40 pm

darling, how i`d love

Eve recoiled, a faint blush appearing on her cheeks as Atticus spoke. Gosh, he was straight forward. She loved it! She took his larger hand in her`s as he continued, looking down at him affectionately. She seemed to freeze as he winked at her; a look of consideration crossed her features. As her icy eyes trailed down to his bare torso, her mind was made. "You`re hired. You`re hired, you`re hired, you are hired four million times over!! If you need anyone to get some things from the Inquisitor Tower; just tell me! I gotchu covered. And if you think that metallic fuck was giving you a sweet deal on cars -- just wait `till you see what The Family`s got in storage!" She said to him excitedly, leaning towards him as she spoke. "Richest faction equals best faction! Of course, this is all under the circumstances that you never leave my side ever and become my personal boy toy. Agreed?"   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:05 pm

Atticus Benedict

"As long as daddy doesn't kill me, I am okay with free s-I mean accompanying you everywhere." he said. "Thanks a bundle. Glad I could be of service. And jokes on the Inquisitor...I keep all my stuff in my car...which I brought with me." he said. "So, when do I start?" he asked, a grin on his face, sort of forgetting he was hurt and stuff.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:15 pm

darling, how i`d love

Eve giggled, "That`s cute! I make no promises!" Her boyfriends had a rather odd tendency of getting killed off. She`d leave that part out though. She smiled proudly at him, giving his hand a soft squeeze. "Smart." The blonde commented, raising an eyebrow at him as he asked when he could start. "When your frickin` wounds are healed, dummy!" She said, placing two fingers on his chest and gently pushing him further into his seat. "You sure you don`t want, like, some new clothes or something? I think you`d look hot as high hell in a nice tux."  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:35 pm

Atticus Benedict

Atticus smiled.
"Sure...a tux? That works." he said, "But does that mean you don't like my body? Oh dear." he chuckled. You know, it's better here. "These wounds...suck..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:44 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Highend // Kingpin's Mansion - Page 10 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

The Kingpin was chilling in his office, totally NOT playing Candy Crush, when his totally not game was interrupted by a text, as it so often was. Looking at the screen, his face remained neutral. So Ghoul was back from the dead and tortuing people with a rubber chicken. Same old, same old... He sighed.

I  should probably do something about this...

He thought fastidiously, being used to Ghoul's messes, he knew it wouldn't be easy to clean up. He typed an urgent message to the assassin.

"Let the Vulture go, we have an agreement with the Vultures now."

He then added

"Also try and convince her to NOT tell Josephine about this?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:23 pm

darling, how i`d love

"Hey, if I had my way, you`d be wearing nothing at all," Eve commented, her smirk growing as she did. "But then my father`s kinda around and then there`s the whole serious mafia business part of it -- In my opinion, a nice tux`ll suit you well! Guys meet the maximum of their hotness when in formal clothing. True facts." She nodded, as if to confirm this, cupping Atticus` hand in her own as he mentioned his wounds. "I.. tried to stop him, if that`s any consolation? It was a bit of a stretch for me to try to bring down a cyborg with a handgun, though..." If she had just kept her cybernetics up, she`d probably have a chance then. She silently cursed herself for that. "Anyway, you`re with us now! No more little league crap for you!"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:28 pm

Atticus Benedict

Atticus nodded.
"I suppose a tux will work." he said, and then felt her holding his hand.  "Well...at least this is better then a trap, a moron, a metalic shit head, and a fucking boss that eats dicks for a living." he said. Then idea. He smiled a bit. "I mean...we could lock the door and bribe the guards to take a break...convinently...and then I could on accident lose my underwear and say I always go commando." he winked, leaning over and kissing her...and causing himself a great deal of pain. He gasped a tiny bit. "Fuckin..." he sighed.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:03 am

darling, how i`d love

"Don`t get your hopes up. We have some serious weirdos here," She said, her voice decreasing to a disappointed mutter as Ghoul and Heart crossed her mind. She just honestly didn`t like most of the Council of Gentlemen members. Except for maybe Sami. Too serious, though. And really? A suit? Gross as heck. Waste of a pretty face! Speaking of faces of the pretty variety, Eve`s lit up pink as Atticus pulled her towards him, smiling into it as she gently kissed him back. She pulled away, a pouty look on her face as he gasped in pain. She sighed sadly, letting her head fall into hands. "Boo. No can do - you`re grounded here." She shrugged, disappointment burrowing itself into her tone. Her dainty fingers traced his wound carefully, staring down at it. "I can just stay here with you though, if you`d like ~ ?"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:11 am

Atticus Benedict

Atticus chuckled.
"Eh...I'm used to freaks...not used to pretty faces however." he said, grinning. "But yeah...I should take a little more time to heal...and talking to you would be awesome. Maybe you can pick out which suit you want me to wear..." "And get me a sandwich, I'm hungry!" Atticus smiled, silently laughing at his own joke.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next