Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate)

+10
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
14 posters

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

Go down

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 38 Empty Re: Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate)

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:35 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 38 HappyTreeFriendsfull308477_zps87a24c82

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
-------------------------------------
"I'm still not sure...even now...but I'll try my best t' live for the both of us."
-------------------------------------

At Sophia's response, Kayden actually stopped for a second, his eyebrows flying up in surprise and a pink blush coming across his cheeks. He blinked a few times, not really saying anything, before a big grin spread across his face and he quickly mumbled, as if delivering vitally secret information to himself,
"I've got the cutest fuckin' girlfriend in the woooorld!" He chuckled energetically before linking up his good arm with Sophia's and giving her a smile and a nod, seeming quite re-energized. "Yes, ma'am, you got it! Well, in that case, I expect a big ol' kiss as soon as I'm all fixed up, alright? 'N I'll give you one, too, then we'll be all evened up! How's that sound?" The two of them started off down the hall, Kayden seemingly feeling much better, talking away at Sophia almost as if nothing had happened. The two of them were coming up upon a brand new future--one that they could clearly grasp with their own hands. And, even in this seemingly terrible situation, both of them felt happier than they had in quite a while.

*Exit Kayden and Sophia for Act 3*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kayden's Theme - Call Me, Call Me
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 38 Empty Re: Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate)

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:50 pm

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 38 Sven_Vollfied

Paul stayed where he was as he watched the battle between Eve and Tate go as he silently cheered for his leader. As the conflict came to the end, the man was happy that Eve was the victor. He did a tiny clap as he heard a voice as it told him to raise his hand up into the air. All the memories and stupid stuff he did went past him. No, he was here for the future of The Family and he'll make sure to help. Paul raised his hand into the air as light green ribbon came out from him as it helped finish off the Charles Robot. A little sigh came out of his mouth as he was glad that it was all over as he heard what Eve had to say before she went. He did a tiny laugh and a shake of his head. Yup that was Eve alright and he'll make sure to help her however he can as he walked into the depths of the mansion.

*Exit Act 3*

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38