Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate)

+10
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
14 posters

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 37 Empty Re: Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate)

Post  Emu Queen Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:55 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 37 2_zpsa91a2cbd

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
i will love this blood-soaked land
where i was born  

______________________________________________________________________________________

The stuttered 'ow' that fell from Tate`s lips caused Eve`s eyes to twitch open a bit wider. It certainly took crazy to know crazy, thus Eve was easily able to deduce that Tate was at least a bit off his rocker-- but his reactions to his own spilled blood drew a morbid sort of fascination from the blonde. It was almost as if this was foreign to him- and that train of thought brought Eve back to the very beginning of the Family`s interjection into Vulture Team and Conqueror Worm`s war, the feeling of invincibility she had started with that inevitably broke down around her. With scenes playing on the back of her eyelids, she found herself hesitating- remaining still as Tate struggled to get back up onto his feet.
She didn`t move again until more pillars of snakes sprouted upward, causing her to instinctively move back, expecting them to lurch out at her. She gripped her blade a little harder, feeling the extra spurt of courage and power seep into her pores as she readied herself to strike-- she knew she couldn`t allow herself to suddenly sympathize. Not when her destiny was at her fingertips, asking to be grabbed and shaped. The last trial in her way stood before her- and it was time to finish this. And as she anticipated, spikes of psychic energy blared out her way. She stomped forward, each movement from her carrying weight- and wildly slashed at the incoming spirals, letting out a battle cry like scream as she tore through Tate`s spikes. "SHUT UP--! THIS IS ALL MINE, MINE MINE--!" She enunciated each shriek with a robust swing of her blade. "THIS IS MY HOME, THIS IS MY LEGACY, THIS IS ALL MINE-- AND IF YOU THINK I`M GONNA LET YOU TAKE THIS FROM ME, THEN YOU`RE DEAD WRONG--!" She shifted forward as she struck, and eventually just up and swung openly at Tate`s wall of serpents- her strategy had been blunted down to rabid swings of her hefty sword, hoping to simply ravage through any more attacks. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

The Kingpin`s Theme - Lacrimosa
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 37 Empty Re: Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate)

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:08 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 37 Tumblr_mzq7g1T0qw1rboebzo1_500_zpse5feb8c9

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

When Elisa kicked the Uzi away, Simon grinned and stood up. It seemed they had won, thanks to these unexpected allies.
"I will take what I can get..." he thought to himself. "But this does not mean I am to slack on my training. I will not falter any longer." he glanced over at Scia, whom was alright as well. Thank goodness she was okay. But Taka hadn't returned. Taka was his faithful and loyal companion...and he had not returned from the battle with Vulture Team. He started to fear the worst...were Gunnar or Taka hurt? If so, there would be hell to pay.

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 37 Simon30_zps92ddf226
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:37 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 37 Tate116_zps02cc00a4

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
-------------------------------------
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

Tate's shouting had died down into panicked breathing as he continued to try to uphold his wall of serpents. He knew he was losing. And now, he knew that his very life was in danger--it was quite obvious that if Eve managed to defeat him, she was going to probably exact a very uncomfortable vengeance upon him. He attempted to put more snakes into the pillar that was protecting him, but his own panic was keeping him from protecting himself better. He had come so far--all for this. All for this moment--which was being utterly ruined. Not only that, but Eve, at this point, could probably easily kill him. He knew that as long as he continued to panic, he would never win--but he couldn't calm himself down. All of his plans had come crashing down, and all of his allies had deserted him. As much as he wanted to hide away in the dark shadows that his serpents were creating, Eve's ivory blade easily sliced through the snakes--and in that moment, all of the snakes dissolved away into the air. Tate stared at Eve from where he was with eyes open wide, his face a look of utter horror. It couldn't end this way--he wasn't going to let it end this way. Without even so much as a word, he turned, staggering away from Eve and towards one of the mansion's windows, in hopes of escaping, dripping a trail of blood behind himself as he went. He managed to reach the window, placing his hand on the windowsill, and began attempting to lift himself out the window--but was finding it very difficult as he was dealing with his injuries. He wasn't used to pain like this...but if he could just get out of the window...he wouldn't need to deal with Eve anymore, and he was sure he could get away...! He would come back and get revenge later...! For now, he just needed to survive--!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tate's Theme - First Warning
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:37 am

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
where i was born  

As the pitch black serpents before her dissipated at one swing, Eve drew her blade back to her side, glaring fiercely at the ravenette left before her-- but again hesitating, as if giving him a chance to strike back. But, he didn`t- instead, before she could realize what he was doing, he was rushing toward the nearest unguarded window, hoping for an escape.
Eve blinked, head whipping his direction- before she snarled, and moved quickly to run up behind him. "AMARANTH--!" Being sure to point her sword away so no accidental stabbing would occur, Eve threw her arms around Tate`s middle- forcefully pulling him away from the window, and using her cybernetic strength to throw the larger male over her shoulder and onto the floor in the same swift and smooth movement. Breath labored, hair frazzled, and eyes wide and burning with determination- she quickly brought her blade to rest upon his neck, whatever position he may have landed on. She kept the cool steel close to his flesh, careful to only dig the blade in slightly, like some sort of warning. "This... this is it, Tate-- this is it. You`ve failed, so just... this is it... you shouldn`t have stepped on my land...!" She seemed to grow less hesitant and more fierce with every word that fell from her lips, before she barked, "Guards--! Take this cretin down to the Panacea--! I never want to have to see him for so long as I live!"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:25 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 37 Tate116_zps02cc00a4

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

Tate had nearly gotten himself out of the window when suddenly, he felt Eve's arms around his midsection and he felt his blood run cold. She threw him over her shoulder, and he went crashing to the floor, scrabbling to get back up--only to stop midway as he felt the steel of Eve's blade against his neck. He froze, golden eyes wide and staring at Eve in what could only be described as utter horror. This woman, who he had seen as a worm not but a half hour ago was now deified before him--but the worst of it was what he heard her say next.
"...Wh-What--?" the words fell from his lips on a hitched breath as two Paladin guards began coming forward to restrain him. "Wait--wait, you can't do this--you can't do this to me--!" His panicking only succeeded in not getting him anywhere--and soon enough, the two guards had grabbed each of his arms, and his breathing immediately accelerated into what could be considered hyperventilation. Black mist swirled around him in a vortex as he tried to summon up his psychic constructs, but he found himself far too panicked to focus enough to make even so much as one snake--the psychic energy stayed as a harmless mist in the air as he thrashed against the grip of the guards, succeeding in nothing much but hurting himself even more from aggravating his own injuries. With each jerk he made against the guards, he let out growls that were a clear mix of frustration, desperation--and now, fear. He was hopeless now--and as a few more guards joined the ones that were already there to ensure that he wouldn't get away, and began dragging him off towards the still-open entrance to the Panacea, those snarls began to gargle into sobs. Truthfully, fully in tears now, Tate was nothing more than a weak, pathetic man struggling against the inevitable. "You can't do this! You can't do this! You can't fucking do this!" he blubbered, as if that mantra would save him somehow. "This wasn't supposed to happen! This was never supposed to happen--! This can't happen, you can't do this to me--! You can't...!" Despite his struggling, there was no getting away now--and by the time that they'd gotten to the hallway that led to the Panacea, Tate, utterly crushed by defeat and betrayal, had been reduced to strangled, hiccuping sobs that echoed down the corridor even as he disappeared from view, dragged away into the bowels of Highend--up until the echoes got so quiet and far away that nobody in the main room could hear them any more. The battle was over--the man who had thought himself to be king had fallen, and the rightful owner of Highend had taken it back once more.

*Exit*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tate's Theme - First Warning
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:07 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 37 Milita10

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sid crossed his arms and just started laughing as Tate was dragged away, panicking and screaming as the Paladin guards took him away "HOHOHOHOHOHOHO! Good times!" Sid spoke happily, not so much as really flinching at the whole situation. For a guy that just witnessed a battle between a Falcone and an A-list psychic Black Dragon Clan leader, he was quite casual about it all. He waved goodbye to Tate, and in no time he was gone. Just like that, they were done, though there was still the matter of Charles and Jo. He would figure out how to solve that problem in due time "Eve Falcone, is it? My men will lead him down to a proper holding..." where he would no doubt screech and scream some more too "What a lively day... anyways... I believe we need to talk..." there was a hint of seriousness in the carefree Paladin officer's words. It seemed that the Paladin guards around the mansion were starting to disperse and patrol the perimeter, it was time to search for stragglers now.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sid Kaburagi's Theme - Tokiwakita
Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 37 316
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:48 am

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
where i was born  

Once the guards grabbed Tate, Eve`s blade dropped- it`s steel just hardly hovering over during the wood of the floor below, the heavy expulsion of her ragged breath dropping it closer and closer to the ground each time she exhaled. It was over... it was over-- and she should have felt prideful. Victorious, like she had earned what she had at last-- but something about the look on Tate`s face as he was dragged away, the sound of his echoing pathetic sobs from afar... it left an odd stain on her heart, causing her chest to tighten. She didn`t move, just stiffened- watching Tate disappear from her line of sight, with a fiercely determined look fixed on her features. She was stoic, and practically illuminating power-- but, she still felt somehow daunted from what had just happened. Still... her father must have felt the same way... back in 2020-- it was just... her turn.
A roar of laughter at her side broke through her thoughts, but didn`t make her jump- only earning a passive side glance. "Good... right." She affirmed, glancing back in the direction Tate had been taken and allowing her gaze to linger... before swallowing thickly, and turning fully to Sid. "I... believe I have a lot to do, if the... er-- ground shaking this much is any indication." She glanced over to the window, staring wistfully at what used to be No Man`s Land. It was in tatters, her kingdom-- but all that meant was that she had more to prove, more to earn for herself. She had the opportunity to rebuild her home the way she wanted-- further solidifying that this was all her`s. All her`s... "What did you want to talk about...?"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:04 am

Sid kept a friendly smile to Eve, and as she questioned him on what exactly they had to speak about, the entire ground shook once more as a particle beam covered the sky. Sid nonchalantly pointed out a window to Charles throwing a building at Jo "Those two~!" he cheerfully replied. Yeah, the entire city was wrecked, and they did that. Turning to look out the window to those two, he cheerfully explained "You know... I think that Josephine girl is gonna win this... yeah... I got the gut feeling. Buuuuuut..." the entire city shook again as chaos ensued, once again because of their attacks "We should probably discuss how we want to remedy the Jo problem once she's done..." he looked out to Vulture Team as well "Actually... all of them... well... to be honest... since they've gotten here... the city's gone to hell..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:39 am

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
where i was born  

Eve glanced at the two blights of red outside her window with half-lidded eyes, looking the epitome of 'done'. "I don`t care who wins anymore..." She said in a sigh, heading over to the window to lean against it`s frame. "You know-- I don`t know how to feel about Vulture Team... if it wasn`t for them, maybe the initial war wouldn`t have elevated to where it did--? You know, back with... Conqueror Worm, was it...? We wouldn`t have had to interfere... The Family wouldn`t have had to, I mean..." She hummed, eyes following the battle outside as it took to the skies again. "...As nice as it was for them to save the world once or twice-- they need to get the fuck out of my city. Like, now. They`re banned."   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:47 am

Sid let out a sigh as he heard Eve speak in reply to him, it was true, Vulture Team, they had saved the city, if not the world several times over... but it had gotten to the point where they were the ones attracting trouble at this point. In his mind, they were part of the problem "When this is all over... I'll have my men spread the word... Vulture Team is no more... at least not in No Man's Land..." he told the blonde in a tired voice "Perhaps one day... I will encounter these people on better terms..." the giant crossed his arms and looked out to the city, or rather its remains "We're going to have to rebuild it... everything..." Sid wanted it to go back to the old days, before these wars, before Jade, where Paladin and The Family had a working relationship in the city, where the two organizations were partners. Back when Sam and Shirley were in power, that was possible, and Sid wanted to make that a reality once more "Ms. Falcone... when this is all over, I'd like to tell you about my plans for Paladin..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:51 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 37 Masaru258_zpsbd8f1e64

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Now that everything was over, Masaru appeared out of the slowly settling dust he'd been hiding in--sighed quietly, then walked over to Mariko, giving her a tired smile. They had done it--they had protected their home. He paused for a moment, then pulled out his communicator, turning it on and speaking into it, sending a message to his and Mariko's private footmen,
"The conflict at the mansion is over...you can bring Kai back now, it's probably safer here than it is out in the city...all of you, get back here, and stay safe." In the coming moments, as Eve and Sid talked, the footmen soon returned, bringing Kai with them, and Masaru took him into his arms, once again sighing, this time in relief. "Thank you all, for taking care of him..."
As the conflict ended, Kayden fell down on his butt on the floor, just sitting there, trying to catch his breath and deal with the pain from his crushed arm. Bottom line was, they were alive. They had fought off their enemies--and Sophia was still alive. He was pretty sure that there were still some landsharks left, too...they could rebuild their family. It would be alright...he just had to get his arm fixed...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru’s Theme - Mystline

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 37 JaydenandKayden44_zps9c6cdb4d

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
"I'm still not sure...even now...but I'll try my best t' live for the both of us."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:26 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 37 Jo24_zpsec4a5a8a

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i finally found what i was looking for
a place where i can be without remorse
because i am a stranger who has found an even stranger war

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

A familiar voice abruptly echoed through the brain of every single person in No Man`s Land- penetrating through their own train of thought. A psychic transmit had made it`s way into their heads, and not sparing a second it began to speak, urgency and solemnity under lacing it`s tone.
"Focus. Listen. Don`t question. We are not weapons. We are not soldiers. We are not 'another cog in a fucking machine'-- we are not convicts, nor assassins or machines or chess pieces, we aren`t worms or vultures-- right now, we`re all pathetic human beings, common goals or not-- and we`re going to act like it. Think about the things that make you human... what you`re fighting for, your bonds or whatever, your trials and tribulations... and raise your hand. Focus. Don`t question. Just do it."
Anyone who did, in fact, channel themselves upward and raise their hand-- would feel a sudden depletion of energy. Not enough to cause one to pass out-- it was almost like a weight being lifted off your shoulders, as if you were much lighter than you were before. Every bit and piece of energy contributed to the growing orb above, made from ribbons of energy all in different colors reflecting their original owner.      

Charles vs Jo Theme - Under Heaven Destruction
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:48 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 37 Tumblr_mzq7g1T0qw1rboebzo1_500_zpse5feb8c9

Simon Blackquill
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword

Simon heard this voice, confused. Very confused. Who was this woman's voice? No matter. The message was there. Though he didn't feel like he should, he decided why not. Maybe this could help in the long run. He'd humor the voice.
"Humanity has much to learn, and it will be the strong to decide it's fate. I live and strive to shape this world in the image that will fix it." he thought, and then a grey ribbon came out of his hand. "The future I hold is too important. This includes my future with Scia and Gunnar. I will not let it be wasted." he said that part outloud, a smile on his face. He looked up for a moment, and then at the others.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:53 am

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
where i was born  

"It`s whatever, you know?" Eve chirped back, smiling pleasantly to herself. She felt bad about what had happened with Tate, yeah-- but... she had earned her future, along with the right to look forward to it. The future was looking very bright for her-- she had an entire legacy to build. "We can rebuild it better. Brighter... prettier! Along with our little alliance, yeah--?"
She seemed ready to speak more to Sid-- when Jo happened. Eve backed away from the window instinctively, a bit alarmed- but soon she calmed down and listened, a sad smile crossing her features. "My gosh... this is what it takes to beat that old coot...?" She hummed, her smile growing more genuine. What was it that made her human...?
Love. Craving it, wanting it to live on-- she put her faith in love and followed where it led. It was her past, her present and her future especially-- not love for any of the boyfriends she had amassed, but love for her family and their legacy. A legacy she planned to continue... the Falcone name began with Mario-- but it sure as hell wouldn`t end with him, if she had anything to say about it.
"Alright then... here you go, little savior..." Eve raised a dainty gloved hand-- white ribbons of energy exuding up into the sky. "With this, tomorrow is just around the corner..."  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:56 am

Sid nodded in agreement to Eve "We have plenty to talk about- yeah-" but Jo's voice cut any sort of extended conversation he would want to have. This, this was obviously the end, the last mile. This is what it took to beat Charles Paladin's lingering sentiment "See! Hohohoho! I told you I had a gut instinct that she would win this! LET'S DO THIS!" Sid Kaburagi lifted his arm into the air, psychic energy flowed through him, it was golden, surprisingly beautiful for a harsh looking man like himself "Listen Jo... you don't know me... but I support you and I believe in you... everyone... humanity... put this to an end. Let Charles Paladin finally rest in peace!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:10 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 37 C0088292_49d0255c08cba
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian, of The Diamante Family
Scia's Theme - Tears of The Soul
{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o} In War Knowledge is the Only Deciding Factor {o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}

Scia maneuvered over near Simon and the others after a few minutes... Then she heard the most peculiar voice... Josephine Beaumont?!?! Scia pulled out a profile pinned in braille running her fingers over it... Hmmhmmhmm..... Ironic.... The woman who's boyfriend, Charles Paladin, once wanted me to kill... is offering to kill him if I raise my hands?... Scia smiled almost cruelly... After the way Charles had toyed with her for Muugica's location!... She'd raise her hands to this in a heartbeat!!!!... She raised her hands and energy flew from her into the distance towards the psychic.

{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:12 am

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

As Masaru heard Jo's voice--he registered what she'd said, then held Kai with one arm, holding up his other hand, a golden energy sweeping out from him up towards the roof, and out into the sky. He was thinking about his wife--the love of his life--and now, about his new son. They were a family now--and he wasn't about to be ready to lose that. No matter what, he'd fight for his family, and his home--those things that were precious to him, that he would never want to lose.
"Take all the energy that you need...!" He said quietly, as Kai, who looked somewhat confused, raised his tiny hand into the air as well, a light green stream of energy curling upwards along with Masaru's as the small toddler extended out his tiny hand.
As Kayden heard Jo in his mind, he paused for a moment--and he knew what he'd been fighting for this whole time. Sophia, Juan, the other landsharks...his own sanity...
He wasn't sure if him remembering his brother had been a good thing at first, but he knew that he was going to make it a good thing. He was going to live on--and if he could overcome his insanity, he could be human again. They could rebuild their landshark family. And most important to him of all--he could stay with Sophia.

"Fuck yeah!" he shouted as he threw his good arm up into the air, a dark green energy spiraling out of him and upwards. He was going to turn his life around--they had fought for their home and loved ones and won, and things were going to be just fine...!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
"I'm still not sure...even now...but I'll try my best t' live for the both of us."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:26 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 37 Mariko73_zps1cd267a1

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*
-----
"I've trained my entire life to protect and serve my superiors... You'd better believe I'll keep them safe!"
-----

Mariko had moved quietly to stand by Masaru before hearing Jo's voice, and her gaze drifted to the ceiling a moment before she slowly rested a hand on Masaru's shoulder- then raised the other into the sky silently, eyes watching as a silver streak of energy left her. She couldn't help but smile at seeing Kai's hand raised too- even a child was contributing... Even her child. She was going to protect him... She was going to keep both him and Masaru safe, she was sure of it... But Jo needed their help to ensure she was even able to, and that she respected. "Take it, use it... You're our only hope..." she murmured softly, stepping just a tiny bit closer to Masaru.
Sophia squeaked and jolted as she heard Jo's voice in her head, eyes widening in shock and a tinge of fear before she realized what was going on, and she slowly looked up, biting her lip. Her hand was slow to rise, but it held steady once it was up, fingers reaching for the sky quietly as a stream of violet energy left her, and went up towards the sky. She made no exclamation like Kayden did, but smiled a little for his nonetheless. She wanted to see Kayden okay again- she wanted to sort out her life, to live on... And the tiniest glance towards Masaru, Mariko, and Kai told her there were a few other things she hoped for as well, but she was quick to look away again, cheeks tinged pink as she focused on giving Jo what she needed.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:59 am

Sid watched as Jo put an end to Charles Paladin, good riddance "It's over now... it's finally over..." The Trust, it was over now too. Their century long hold on the world was now over. But that was the easy part, the difficult part of this was to rebuild the world now, the world had to live on past Charles Paladin, and Sid was going to make sure that happened. Clearing his throat, the man bowed to Eve "Excuse me... I must report back to my duties... everything changes now..." the man walked away, he was soon accompanied by a detachment of Paladin guards "That Jo woman is a real life saver... imagine if she'd lost... we'd have to be the ones to deal with Charles! Hohohohohoho! See yah..."

(EXIT SID)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:56 pm

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus

As Sid left, Masaru looked to Mariko, lowering his hand and interlacing the fingers of his free hand with hers. Her looked at her and gave a gentle smile, still holding Kai in his other arm.
"It looks like things will probably actually calm down now, huh...?" At last...they would finally get the peace that they fought for. As wrecked as No Man's Land and Highend was...they could rebuild it. They could always rebuild it. Especially now that the troublemakers were being brought out of the city...they could go back to how things were meant to be. Peaceful. At last, they could just focus on living as a family... "I'm thinking that we should all take a rest...it's been a pretty busy day, huh...?"
As everything finished, Kayden took a deep breath, then struggled up to his feet, doing his best not to aggravate his injury any more--it already hurt a massive amount. Still, he managed to walk over to Sophia, and leaned in, giving her a kiss on the cheek, then giving her a goofy grin as he spoke,
"I bet that we didn't even lose our save files on that game we were playin'! I knew that we'd be able t' protect this place--nobody's gonna kick us outta our home!" He winced slightly as he moved, noticing his arm injury again, and gave a slightly awkward chuckle, trying to keep himself from showing how much it hurt. "I guess I should get this patched up, huh...?"

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:01 pm

Simon Blackquill

Simon shrugged as Sid left, and looked at this fellow members. They were REALLY ragged. He sighed and looked up, hearing Taka. Taka landed, a little awkward on account he was missing a leg. Simon's eyes widened.
"What is this?! Are you..." but then looked to see he had been healed. So he was attacked, but they saved him. Very good. He pet the bird gently and saw the message from Gunnar. He smiled. "Until we meet again then." he said, and held Scia close. "Now then...I suppose this is a new beginning...how cliche...oh well." he smirked, and then started to walk to get some healing from the Family Medics. (exit from act 3)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:07 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 37 Fatezero%20berserker%20fatezero%20fate%20series%201800x1200%20wallpaper_www.animemay.com_70
The Black Knight
Brandr Janith

The black knight hung there awaiting the end... His usefulness had been worn out, again... Again?... he thought... why did he think again?... this was his only real failure... He and his two objectives were now being taken away into captivity for the first and only time. Why did he, or how could he possibly think this had happened before??... Several soldiers from Paladin's forces came over to move him, they cut him down from the wire and rather than untangling him, a dozen of them just carried him away to his future cell... Brandr was still running over his last thought again and again... just why did he have this feeling... He looked out the window through the visor of his helmet as he saw on the highend streets an oddly familiar motorcycle being driven away by and even more oddly familiar Red head in Green... He twisted and turned trying to remember anything before being picked up, or rather given to Black Dragon... Brandr let out one word he had no memory of ever saying before Boss...? His head swirled internally in confusion... He shook his head and growled angrily at the men carrying him as they turned and threw him into his cell... I WILL CLEAVE ALL OF YOU IN TWAIN....... EXIT

_____________________________I'm Only as Cruel as I need to Be_____________________________
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:17 am

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
where i was born  

The satisfying rumble that rolled through the ground of No Man`s Land as Jo delivered the final attack out into the Mojave brought a smile to Eve`s face. Charles Paladin had been dealt with-- and The Trust was now over. She had played a part in the Trust ending...
Certain events had to transpire to create a legacy, solidify a legend-- and Eve had just witnessed her own. Her father had the time of the Cataclysm-- and she had this. Her painted lips curved twitched upward just a bit more at the thought... Tate was right, however she wanted to deny it-- she had truly never had to work for anything. She`d spend her life up until now as an assassin for the Family, working within Highend and just a bit around it-- and then everything changed in a flash, and she had been terribly unprepared. But, with this-- a new chapter had begun... and she was ready to lead the Family into another era of domination and order-- she was going to lead like her life depended on it.
"Let`s make sure this change stays a good one, mhm?" Eve cooed to Sid, giving a noble wave as he left to his own devices-- then looked back at the windows. Everything as far as she could see belonged to her now... and it was in tatters-- crushed repeatedly as a result of the massive brawl that had only now ended. She felt as if she should have been upset about this, upset that her property had been run through like this-- but she wasn`t. Her chest felt heavy and tight with emotion as she ran her gloved fingers along the window still, gazing out lovingly into No Man`s Land.
Hell would surely come with the absence of Charles Paladin-- but it was the calm after the storm that would make the chaos worth living through. Hell would only change and reshape the world, and all this meant was that it was time for someone else to work their way into fixing the world all over again. For her-- it was time to sit back and watch. She had paid her dues, earned what she had been saying all along was her`s-- now she got to rebuild the city in her image, and usher in another era of control. She was the new era-- she had made herself into the future, and proved she was worthy of being the future. And thinking about it, perhaps Tate may have been correct-- maybe he would have made a better king. She couldn`t help but lament over the fact that she felt a twinge of familiarity to herself when speaking to him-- as much as she argued to the contrary, they had been cut from the same cloth-- and simply taken different paths to be where they were now... the thought of him being the one who had to rot alone in solitary confinement made her only momentarily lose her smile. But, the future was knocking at her door, and maybe there was a solution...
"It was really fun while it lasted..." She hummed, at last stepping back away from the future- and then glancing over at the other Family members gathered. "...Thank you all for staying with me. There`s... no words I can use for what this is like-- without you, I wouldn`t be anything..." She said, quietly- her quivering voice indicated she was on the brink of tears. There was a lot she owed to her council... and from the day she promoted them all, to now-- everything had changed and turned... but not a single one had abandoned her, even when the faction had been run down to near extinction. Even when she had run the faction down to near extinction. And now, all of them got what belonged to them-- their home, their city. "...Buuut, as much as I`d like to sit around and be all gushy- we`ve got a lot of work to do, yeah?! Starting with, like, not dying-- I`m bleeding a lot~!" She went from a pathetic whimper to a chirp in seconds- now beaming at her allies and clapping her hands together happily. "Sooo, let`s get to it!" Without another word, she limped past them all and out of the main room of the mansion, heading off into the bowels of her childhood home and leaving a trail of watery blood in her path. The steel of her mother`s blade, a literal embodiment of pride in her family`s name, just hardly scraped along the wood floors-- and she wore a bright, proud smile on her face. They had fought hard, and now-- all was right in the kingdom.

(EXIT FOR ACT 3)      

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:29 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 37 CUTIES_zps1848b4c9

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*
-----
"I've trained my entire life to protect and serve my superiors... You'd better believe I'll keep them safe!"
-----

Mariko smiled gently as Masaru linked his hand with hers, slowly moving until she could wrap her other arm around both him and Kai and simply hold them both. She nodded to his words, taking a deep breath. She took in the scent of fire, brimstone, dust... and then exhaled, a content smile on her lips. No Man's Land was practically rubble- their home, nearly completely destroyed. But it seemed to her much like a wildfire; the flames merely helped usher in a new growth, fresh sprouts. It would be work, to reach a thriving state... but it would be worth it. "Rest sounds like a great idea..." she murmured, pausing as Eve spoke before nodding her head to the woman with a smile. There were plenty of things she could say in return- but instead, she let Eve limp off, instead turning back to Masaru and Kai and taking a deep breath. "Lets go, you two... We have a lot in store..." With that, she turned, leading the way deeper into the mansion; onward to somewhere they could recover, and then begin rebuilding their lives.

*Exit Mariko, Masaru, and Kai for Act 3*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:52 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 37 Sophia43_zps7b52b6a7

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"
-------------------------

Sophia was still smiling softly up at the sky when Kayden came over and kissed her cheek, causing her to squeak and blush a little- but she quickly smiled all the more, giggling for his words. "Y'know, we probably didn't..." she murmured, giggling more for his silliness- but as she noticed his wince, that smile faded a little. "You better... C'mon- ... i-if you d-don't get it all b-bandaged up... t-then-" She hesitated, flushed and clearly uncertain- before turning her back, and sucking in a deep breath. "B-bank's closed until y-you g-get fixed up-" she muttered, glancing over her shoulder in embarrassment before leading the way along, waiting for Kayden to follow; she'd been looking into the sort of slang Kayden was used to for a while, but hadn't really found chances to use it... But now seemed the perfect time. It was a new start for them, and she wanted to make it a good one- hopefully, her attempts at using the slang Kayden did would make him happy... If it did, she might even consider trying the accent. With that in mind, she smiled, then paused to wait for Kayden to catch up. No matter how things turned out- she felt confident it would be for the better.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next