Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate)

+10
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
14 posters

Page 20 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next

Go down

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 20 Empty Re: Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate)

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:43 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 20 Tumblr_n4w7ap8FEZ1rexfyko1_500_zps296dd070
Test Subject #3071
Lutria
"Scanning....indentified. Filing away in memory and encryption."
Lutria's Theme- The wilds of the Mind

A good bit away, Lutria was watching the battle going on. She was just standing there, not really affected by anything. She was observing.
"Violent behavior upon orders from Mistress is acceptable, observation #1." she repeated. She started to scan the building. She had an earpiece to Tate. "Master. There are other factions in this battle beside the Family. It appears Paladin agents, from Task Force Suicide Squad, and the New Faction known as the Muppets, leading the assault is Gonzo the Great." she paused and looked at the zombies. "Footman of Family and undead of Muppets are clashing. Zombie show lower resistance but have something controlling their actions. Be wary of that." she was kind of like Tate's Cortana in this. "Hacking into security system now." she tried by....nothing. There was nothing. "Security System not found. Appears to be disarmed already. Hacking into Muppet's control database." she started to hack into what was controlling the zombie, which was childs play for her. But she still just stood there, looking blankly at the carnage going on.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 20 Empty Re: Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate)

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:46 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 20 Tumblr_mzq7g1T0qw1rboebzo1_500_zpse5feb8c9

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

Simon heard the call from Masaru. This was bad, this was very very bad. He turned to the mansion and saw it explode.
"No!" he called and started to run back, slashing through zombies as he did. "Supress them troops! Don't let these new cretens through!" he yelled. "Hold on Hattori-dono, Scia. I'm almost there." he thought to himself.

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 20 Simon30_zps92ddf226
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:12 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 20 33_zpsfc6a5aaf

Dianhua Nanhai
Chīqíng

i will follow him, follow him wherever he may go
there isn`t an ocean too deep
a mountain so high it can keep me away

______________________________________________________________________________________

Among the group of threatening Black Dragon Clan members supporting Tate-- stood one in particular that stood out. A shorter, more petite, somewhat feminine looking purplette-- his eyes positively sparking with enjoyment as he took in the battle before them. "There`s sooo many people here already...! I guess that gives us a bit of the element of surprise, huh boss--?" He commented distractedly- his yellow gaze flickering away from the carnage before them momentarily to said 'boss'-- The Black Cat. Needless to say- as soon as the shorter male managed to rip his eyes away from the battle long enough to glance at his superior once again, his features practically lit up in adoration. Particularly as he noted the other`s placid grin-- each time the ravenette smiled, he could practically feel himself falling in love all over again... no matter what kind of smile it was, per say.

Not that there was much time to dwell on that- since soon enough, Lao was readying one of his cards for the Kingpin`s mansion wall. Dianhua grinned in anticipation, knowing what he could expect from that- and when the explosion actually came, he was practically hopping in place. "Dianhua wants in first--! I got it--!" He answered chipperly-- enunciating the act by skipping straight ahead with vigor. His first target was a rather unlucky Family footman observing this newly made hole-- whom Dianhua greeted with a skillful and agile kick to the face. A kick to the fact which, apparently-- had enough strength behind it to crush the man`s head under his feet as he landed. The pride melted off his features as he observed his mess, frowning in disgust instead. "...Oh... ew...!" He murmured-- as he sort of-- started trying to scuff his shoes against the ground, hoping that would remove some of the blood-- bloody shoes were no bueno-- never mind the fact that he was in enemy territory now, this was serious business--! ... At the very least, he`d probably impressed Tate with that move...! It totally looked cool- so maybe he didn`t have anything to worry about! 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Dianhua`s Theme - Ping Pong Circulate

Last edited by Emu Queen on Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:34 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 20 Flirt8_zps9507c6c9

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"
-------------------------

Sophia gasped in shock when suddenly, she felt blood splattering on her from a direction she wasn't expecting, and she spun around- only to see Scia there, helping her- and apparently Taka was too. She let out a slow breath, offering a tense smile to the other. "I... thanks, Scia-- I really appre-- shit--!" She spun around as she heard a zombie snapping at her from way too close behind her, shooting it right between the eyes before snarling and working to fight off the undead monsters. She wasn't happy to see her shots had missed Statler- All in all, he shouldn't have had time to react that quick... But she took note of where he landed and started fighting her way closer, wanting to help out Kayden- especially when she heard the other's voice, a soft blush on her cheeks due to his words. He needed to talk like that more often- only in a not totally batshit way. "I couldn't let you beat this guy's ass without me," she muttered, not wanting to call back to him and reveal her position- she could see Statler between the legs of the landsharks, and when she got a chance, she fired at him, ducking and dodging behind the sharks as she did to try and avoid getting hit in return. This fucker was going to learn what it meant to mess with the Family- she was going to prove to herself she was strong enough to deal with this.
Of course, Masaru's words changed things- but other than spitting out a soft curse, it didn't change what she was doing. Nobody from Paladin was too close to her, so she sort of tried to focus on Statler for the moment- they were kind of in hot water anyways, and he was shooting at Kayden, so... He earned her irritation and attention. From the sounds of it there were other people too but she was distracted, and didn't turn to look- she probably would have rethought her target if she had.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:24 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 20 Masaru201_zpsc402bfba

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*
-----
"I've trained my entire life to protect and serve my superiors... You'd better believe I'll keep them safe!"
-----

Mariko had paused when Masaru had, glancing around with a frown. This all seemed so surreal, almost- strange, foreign... But as she heard Masaru shouting, she spun to see what he was looking at- and cursed softly under her breath as she got out of the way as well, scowling fiercely. Of course! She was hardly surprised- disappointed, but not surprised in the least. Scowling, she watched Masaru move towards the woman to attack her, formulating her own plan of attack- and while her husband went with more blatant, outright attacks, she worked her way closer, killing zombies and using them as cover as she slid around behind Emilia, then pulled a gun of her own to fire upon the redhead, holding her katana still just to be safer. They could take this woman down faster if they worked together- then they could worry about the others.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:38 pm

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 20 Hazel
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"YEEEEAH! Go Aiden go!" Hazel cheered for her friend. "Sorry we took so long!" Hazel said before turning around to look at the opponents that would be appearing soon. "Mister Gonzo... What are we going to do about Manicure man and Red Stripe?" she asked as she got her Gum Ball Gun out and looked ready to fire. "Please don't let me fight them alone... They're jerks..." Hazel said as she look to see if Aiden was okay but then she saw the motorbike blow up. "NO! AIDEN! YOUR DEAD! NNOOOOOOOOO---Oh wait there he is!" Hazel said as she saw the guy flying through the sky. "Huh... Who are those guys?" Hazel asked as she pointed to the Black Dragons. "I'mma say hello... HIIIIIIIIIIII!" she said as she waved to the people down below.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:21 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 20 Smile32_zps85bc5fee

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Well, it appeared as if Rommel had been planning something--but Gonzo and co. had already run out of the door before Lukas got the message. He frowned, his brows furrowing a bit, then ran after them once more, calling back to Rommel,
"Sorry--I'll be faster next time--"
He ran to the door that led to the roof, yanking it open, then holding it open for Rommel to go through before following Rommel through himself. He stood on the roof glaring down Gonzo and Hazel--only just in time to see the lights back in the hall turn off again in his peripheral vision. They were supposed to be attacking The Family now...but he knew that he wasn't going to be able to veer Rommel away from these opponents. "Let's finish zhem off fast--!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Quid Sum Miser
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:27 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 20 Minitokyo.Black.Lagoon.Scans_292761
Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.

Elisa smiled as she the chaos overtaking the mansion. Oh, this was fucking Perfect! Her smile widened at the news she had permission to destroy the mansion. Oh this was going to be fun. "That suits me fine. I always hated this place anyway. The mistress has the right idea! Let show these fuckers what real combat looks like." She felt her muscles tighten in excitment at Lao's words. While she may not always understand everything the assassin said, carnage was a language she definitely had a clear grasp on. Elisa smirked at Dionhua as he skipped forward. At least this time his ass kissing was towards something she could understand. At the moment she was too happy to complain about anything. She walked forward, entering through the hole, stepping right on the blood from Dionhuas victim, not seeming to notice. Her smile widened as she took in the scene in front of her, pulling two rifles seemingly out of nowhere and blowing holes clean through the heads of the foot men that had begun approaching her. "Hallo und auf Wiedersehen,Arschlöcher "

Last edited by MercutianUnknown on Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:34 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 20 Tate64_zps3f50648d

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

Tate heard Lutria speaking into his earpiece, then put his hand up to the earpiece to reply to her,
"Thanks for the info. Make sure that you stay out of harm's way, alright? We wouldn't want you getting harmed in the fray. Keep up the good work." He smiled quite calmly as he removed his hand from the earpiece, reaching for his belt, and latching onto his hand a clawed weapon. "Right behind you guys~!" He dashed for the hole, moving past Lao and jumping through the hole along with Dianhua and Elisa, quickly inserting himself the crowd of footmen, only to drive the claws of his weapon into the neck of the nearest Family footman. As the man struggled to pry him off, gurgling on his own blood, Tate turned his head, giving a deranged smirk to the other footmen who were watching in horror. "The hell're you all looking at, huh--?!" A rumbling hiss suddenly filled the area as jet black snakes seemed to fly from Tate's body, landing on the Family footmen, who, subsequent to being injected by the snakes' venom, the men who were bitten began to scream in terror and agony as shots of insanity and other similarly unpleasant feelings drowned out their bodily systems. Tate spared no time in prying off the head of the man he'd nearly decapitated on the first blow, then turned to face the footmen who were dealing with his snakes. "Not so tough now, huh? Tch--trash!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tate's Theme - The Big Gundown
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:44 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 20 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel followed Smile up and saw Camila and Gonzo. He looked at Smile and nodded. With more understanding of each other, Rommel could hear Smile closely. If it was Jasper or something though, fuck no. He ran at Camilia and slashed her with his claws, going full force on the tiny girl, then pounced on Gonzo, clawing at his back like a mother trucker. He glanced at Smile, gesturing now would be a good time to stick em.

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 20 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:48 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 20 Tumblr_n4w7ap8FEZ1rexfyko1_500_zps296dd070
Test Subject #3071
Lutria
"Scanning....indentified. Filing away in memory and encryption."
Lutria's Theme- The wilds of the Mind

"Hacking complete. Zombies are no longer under Muppet control." Lutria said. She scanned around a little more, and found something. "Master, there are a few who are unaffiliated whom are in the battle. One being a smuggler named Agan Mardrus, Lat 56, Long 146. Be wary of the incoming fire." she said, and did as she was told, and hid in a dumpster that was empty. She could still see through it and scan however, and hack. "Hacking Elmo interface. Dismantling core processor and weapons system." she started to go at it.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:55 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 20 Smile32_zps85bc5fee

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Lukas waited patiently, arms out and ready, up until he saw the opening that Rommel had made for him towards Camilla and Gonzo. He scowled at the two Muppets, then quickly fired a volley of needles at each of them, one from each arm. If those needles hit, the hallucinogenics on them would make the victim quickly be plunged into a vast illusion full of their worst fears, and plenty of other bloody, macabre things.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:00 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 20 Agan6

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

"YES! Sorry Muugica but-" But then missiles. "Oh shit..." he started to run but one exploded on the building he was on, right as he jumped to the next building, but then another missile. "WHAT I DONT EVEN-" he took off running, but he was caught in the explosion of this one. He tumbled across the remainder of the roof, suffering a head and chest wound, but managed to get up. "Ah....haa....damn..." he looked and saw one more missile. "NO!" he pulled out the rifle and quickly shot the missile causing another explosion and sending him dangling off the building. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck [Censored]!" he yelled, one hand holding the rifle, one holding the wall. He felt himself slipping, but he knew he had to pull himself off. "Come on Agan...come on..." he willed every ounce of strength he had to pull himself up, only to feel it crumbling. "No fucking way..." he started to fall. Quickly, he slung the rifle around him and pulled out his whip. He lashed it out and grabbed the fire escape of another building. He hung there, panting, in pain. "OKay...too close for comfort....I'm here...alright....WHEW....shit...." he pulled himself off and saw what was going on. "Need a better vantage point but these damn Zombies are bullshit..." he climbed down the fire escape and made his way onto the streets near the mansion, getting the rifle out again. He got behind some rubble and took a breather. "Can't and will not let them get close. I have to keep moving." he aimed at some zombies and blasted a whole bunch of them, keeping his back to the wall. "I'll be alright...I'll be alright...I'll be alright..." he kept repeating to himself, scared shitless.

~______________________________________________~
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:05 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 20 Lao_310
Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 20 Layout11
Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao bowed as his Black Dragon Clan members entered the mansion, continuing the slaughter the footmen within it. A wide grin on his face, he let out a giggle before jumping in himself "Quite magnificent work! You all live up to to your status as Black Dragon Clan members..." Lao commented, kicking a dismembered corpse around casually. Well that was pretty easy "These footmen are jokes, heehehehehe... how about we continue with out mission, yes...? I call dibs on those Japanese dogs..." Lao spoke as he walked down a hallway of the Kingpin's Mansion, just in time for a horde of Family footmen to make a charge towards him "Oh... such brave boys..." Lao narrowed his eyes as he pulled out a few cards from his sleeves in one swift motion, then dashed past the group. In a matter of seconds Lao stood behind the group, the tips of his cards bloodied. Each and every one of the footmen's throats had been slit, blood sprinkling out their necks painting the halls red.

"You may call me Mister Lao, it is -very- nice to meet you!"
Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 20 Ossybye
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:08 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 20 Tumblr_mzq7g1T0qw1rboebzo1_500_zpse5feb8c9

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

Simon was running back, only to be stopped by Wei. Simon glared at the man and got in position. Wei and Simon started to clash something fierce, both using rapid strikes and parries to counter each other. It was an intense battle.

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 20 Simon30_zps92ddf226
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:18 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 20 Titania
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Oh I would do that... Not this time. It's our second battle against one another!" Emilia shouted as she lifted her shield up to block the bullet heading her way. While that was happening her shield began glowing a bright bluish light. Something of an aquamarine. When it began swirling it started to do a strange noise along with it. Like a type of whirling. Then something fired. A blue laser from the shield firing right at Masaru. "Like it?! It's brand new!" The zombie would be no more and would be burned to a crisp. Emilia though caught his wife coming around behind her and cursed as she wouldn't be fast enough to completely stop her. That was when Malena helped her by throwing a disc of some sort at the woman's gun to prevent direct hit to Emilia's soft spot. Emilia felt the impact in her armor and turned her head to see the glasses wearing woman. "Oh hello~" she said as she swung her lance to knock her away, the laser moving with her hitting anything in it's path before powering down.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:39 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 20 Big-o-ii-ep-five-cHighend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 20 GonzoleGreat
Director of Explosions
Gonzo's Theme - What You Feel

Gonzo was about to make the Zombies do cartwheels but then... stuff started happening... First the Mansion's stuff shut down... that was cool... then some other brothas showed up... Who the fuck are these wonky suckas!?... He was about to make the zombies attack then suddenly a disturbing voice like that of a demon in hell sounded from his watch...
Gonzo, Stop!... Black Dragon is not to be interrupted... Fozzy is near... Highend is not to exist after today...
Gonzo Saluted and pulled out a megaphone as he noticed the connection to the zombies was interrupted for some reason... Camilla M'Girl, The Voice of the Frog has spoken!!... ZOMBIES DO NOT ATTACK THESE PEOPLE!Gonzo used his watch and snap shotted each of the Black Dragon Clan members.... he turned around hearing Smile, Then Rommel and Smile started attacking... Gonzo quickly pulled Camilla out of the way of the attacks but in result took Rommel's and Smile's attacks with little defense... Rommel's claws ripped across his back as Smile's needles hit his left ankle... He started to attack but then the Hallucinagens kicked in....... OH NO!... CAMILLA GO FIND OLD MAN FOZZY!... Gonzo turned to face his true fear.... Smile and Rommel appeared to him as Giant Dildo Wielding Pink Aliens... Gonzo pulled out and quickly threw several Spider Bomb Disks like Frisbees at Smile that chomped down on his limbs and face... Then turned with his bladed brass knuckles and swiped viciously towards Rommel's face with intense force... YOU WON'T TAKE ME BACK!... I WON'T GO WITH YOU AGAAAAAAAIN!

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:52 am

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 20 Hazel
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hazel looked around when Gonzo told her to look for old man Fozzy. "Right! Look out for old men! I can do that!" Hazel said as she heard Smile. "Huh? AHHH! RED STRIPE!" Hazel said before Rommel was coming right at her. She was about to run before Gonzo protected her. Heck! Even Red Smile threw needles at her. "Thanks Gonzo!" Hazel said as she seemed unharmed. She took some share jellybeans into her mouth and stomped her feet quickly before running down the wall, and super speed looking for Fozzy. "Looking for old men... Old men..." Hazel crashed into the window on the first floor which freaked out Oiche. "EEEEEEEECK!" Oiche fumbled with his gun as Hazel panted looking rapidly for an old man. "Answer my questions or I will slap you!" she yelled as she ran and slapped the shit out of Oiche causing him to fly into a wall. "Do you know where Fozzy is?!" she asked but Oiche wasn't there. Then she saw Alice, slapping the crap out of her as well, "ARE YOU FOZZY!?" before seeing Muugica and slapping him as well. "YOUR OLD!"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:26 am

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Masaru spared no time in quickly diving down among the zombies, hitting the deck to avoid Emilia's laser, then quickly jumping up onto a piece of building rubble to get up to higher ground and see what was going on. And when he saw the black-clad figures that were charging the mansion as well, his eyes grew wide. Those weren't Muppets--and they sure as hell weren't Paladin. There was only one faction that those people could be from.
"Not now...any time but now...!" he wrenched his attention away from the Black Dragon members, only to see that Emilia was now attacking Mariko--and that wasn't okay. He quickly shoved away his guns into their holsters, seeing that gunfire wasn't doing much, and instead he unsheathed his katana, charging at Emilia wordlessly from behind, vaulting off of the shoulders of a zombie to jump high enough before bringing down his katana upon her from above, hoping that he wouldn't catch her attention.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru’s Theme - Mystline
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:41 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 20 Smile5_zps07eebcbe

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

It seemed that the hallucinogens had worked--and that was good news. Gonzo was freaking out--and that would mean that his guard would be down. A few of the robo-bombs that he threw at Lukas managed to scratch the German's face and arms, but he quickly wrenched them off, throwing them aside before they exploded. He saw the little girl run off--then actually smirked a bit.
"Rommel...keep zhis man occupied and find me an opening, vill you?"
Lukas backed up a little bit from Rommel and Gonzo, waiting for an opening. He knew that a perfect opening would appear soon if he just waited...In the mean time, he hoisted his hammer in one hand, pulling out a knife in his other hand. They had to take down this man fast so that they could actually get to work on eliminating The Family...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:50 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 20 Alice18_zps75305315
Alice "Liddel" Hart

Alice continued shooting at Zombies from her postion on the ground. As scared as she was, she still willed herself to fight. She had to protect Oiche and Muugica somehow. She looked over in alarm as she heard Oiche cry out. She stared a bit as she noticed the girl who had quite literally just appeared. She tightened her grip on her gun. She really didn't want to shoot a kid! But she was asking where Muugica was and the fact that she was calling him Fozzy could mean she was involved with the Muppets, as much as the idea of a girl Hazels age being taken in by people like that saddened her. She forced herself not to rub where the girl had slapped the crap out of her. Alice knew it wasn't the time to complain but that had hurt. She raised her voice at the girl, trying to seem threatening. "Stay away from him! He's not who you're looking for!"

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:51 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 20 Norman_Burg
Muugica Omnison
Mr. Fozzy
Muugica's Theme - Brick Ballades

Muugica, Oiche and Alice stayed in the corner of the Mansion's kitchen shooting any Zombies that came by... Just trying to survive... Suddenly with a blinding blur of pink speed there was a crash of glass and they were all being slapped... Wait Who was this girl and why was she looking for him?!... OLD?... He fell to the ground after the super fast smack... Ow!... Hey there girl I am NOT THAT OLD... How did she move that fast and why was she just....... Then he saw the watch she wore... NO!... He fumbled with his machine gun and aimed it straight at Hazel... but... He hesitated... He couldn't shoot her, after indirectly ruining so many young lives... He couldn't bring himself to shoot her... He lowered his gun... Then Alice spoke up... I-I-I'm not... No I'm... Uhh... I'm just an old man... Yeah I'm just an Old man........

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:14 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 20 Tate64_zps3f50648d

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

Tate was walking away from the footmen he had just killed, his snakes slithering off of their corpses as he listened in to Lutria's message about some unaffiliated party there--it didn't concern him so much. It was just a smuggler, she had said--he could kill that guy, too, if he got in the way. For now, he simply continued further into the mansion. As he went further and further in, any footmen that tried to get near him were dealt a swift, fatal blow that knocked them onto the ground just fast enough for Tate's snakes to slither onto the men's bodies and tear their throats out.
As he continued to move through the building, he eventually came across another hole in the wall, and upon looking out, he saw two ladies, who seemed to be fighting with the zombies outside. That could only mean that they were a part of The Family, right...?
Perfect.

"Well, hey there~" Tate called, his snakes going to slither around Sophia and Scia's feet, much like a predator circling its prey. "Sorry to crash your party, but wouldn't you know it--we were really sore that you didn't invite us. So, we decided that we would just let ourselves in." He continued to approach the two ladies, a confident smirk on his face as he drew nearer and nearer. 'You two are looking pretty stressed...how's about you give in now and I give you some quick, painless deaths to ease your suffering? Sound like a plan?"

Tate's Theme - The Big Gundown
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:18 am

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*
-----
"I've trained my entire life to protect and serve my superiors... You'd better believe I'll keep them safe!"
-----

Mariko scowled as she spotted the girl beside Emilia tossing something towards her, dodging to the side before she hissed some, seeing Emilia turning her way. "Bitch--" she snapped- only to see the lance coming her way, and she leapt back to avoid it, scowling a bit. Of course. She didn't notice the Black Dragon members showing up, instead focusing on Emilia as she charged in closer and swiped at her with her katana, aiming for any weak spots that might be there on her armor, hoping to distract her once she saw Masaru attempting to attack. He was making a risky sort of move, after all... This whole ordeal was just sort of annoying, to her, like flies buzzing by her. She had no doubts the Family would succeed in this battle. She also had no doubts she and Masaru could take down this knight, for good this time.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:23 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 20 Jacksbrother_zps5da9799a
Aidan "Peters"
Rowlf
Caring Brother and Debonair Ladies Man

Aidan drove the bike as fast as he could. Because for some reason, the zombies were trying to attack him now. Had Bunsun's freaking stickers malfunctioned or something?! After button mashing a few times, he kind of knew which buttons to push. Aidan continued releasing whatever attacks he could on the horde. Somehow Gonzo and Camila needed to get out of there before he had to run. Even if they had taken their sweet time coming to save him, he couldn't abandon them at the moment. Aidan stared at the buttons in horror as he began to notice the weapons slowing down. Oh bullocks. NO. This was not happening. Aidan fumbled with the buttons until he found the small black one he saw Fozzy mess with once. Then a computer popped out of the sidecar. The old man had really loved his bike so of course he'd taken the time to put in a fail safe in case anyone tried to hack it. Too bad you had to sit in the bike for it to work. Aiden pulled out a flash-drive and plugged it into the computer. He sent a spike virus back towards the hacker's console, just something to give him time to set up a coded FireWall. He pulled the bike over into an alley to focus. He smiled as the weapons started to reboot and the FireWall went up.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next