Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate)

+10
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
14 posters

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Go down

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 3 Empty Re: Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate)

Post  Emu Queen Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:10 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 3 Evelayout1_zpsca12b387

EVE FALCONE
The    Don / The    Kingpin

sneak up on you, really quiet,
whisper "am I what your heart desires?"
i could be your ingenue.

________________________________________________________________________________

Eve heard Atticus` plea for help, and momentarily glanced back at him in concern, then over to Mariko and Masaru. She`d just... hold back the previously ninth ranked assassin in the entire world while they did that---yeah---
She fully expected Zombie to have a defense mechanism against her cybernetics, and seeing as everyone in the Family was supplied with gas masks for the sole purpose of combating with Eve in the proximity, there was really no point to them anymore. She`d just wait for a brief moment of vulnerability from Zombie, then flick it back on a whim. With that in mind, she shut off her cybernetics, the last of the sparkly substance melting into it`s surroundings. The sudden hailstorm of ricocheting bullets came as a bit of a surprise, causing Eve to drop onto the ground. She wasn`t sure if that would fully protect herself--but, she didn`t distinctively feel any bullets hit her, so, she supposed she was fine. The blonde pulled herself back onto her feet in a hurry, about to lunge herself back at Zombie again, when Atticus and Masaru both called out to her.

She growled, speaking through gritted teeth, "Everyone else get outside this instant! I utterly refuse to leave the mansion until he does!" Eve barked---yeah, she wasn`t going to let Atticus distract anyone. She didn`t need her boyfriend to protect her. At this point, pride held her back more than anything---if she retreated the mansion before Zombie did, she wouldn`t be able to live with herself. She wasn`t entirely sure if the assassin would follow them if they fled directly outside the crumbling building, and the last thing she wanted was for him to assume she`d just run away...!

________________________________________________________________________________

Eve`s Theme - Pleather for Breakfast
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 3 Empty Re: Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:05 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 3 Zombie11

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh please... like I'm gonna fall to D-list foddah like you guys!" Zombie's leg was caught by a wire, and the man fell over on his back from a pull "Ugh! Nice- make yahself a target fo me...!" Zombie aimed both handguns towards her while on the floor "Yous got three seconds to run befoah I fiyah at yah! One... tw-thwee!" and then he shot towards Scia with both handgun, a few of them ricocheting behind him to hit the attacks at him from Atticus. Zombie unloaded his guns then pulled a knife from him coat, cutting the wire "The blade is diamond! Cool right!?" Zombie flipped back up on his feat, quickly turning to Eve. She wanted to stay here!? The more the merrier "This is gweat! I was just doin' this to put yah spirits down- but if you die- it'll be SO MUCH MOAH FUN!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:21 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 3 Atticus7_zpse119eb0d

Atticus Benedict
Who are you...and why do I feel such hate coming from you...?
Atticus' theme- Reborn in a Cloak of Metal

Atticus landed on the floor, not really sure what to do. The place was coming down, and Eve was being stubborn, kind of a usual thing. He figured short distance combat would be best. Atticus made his one hand a small blade, and held a knife in the other. He ran toward Zombie, slashing with both knives.
"Can you please get out?" he said. "Your making a mess here...and I'll have to clean it up, so...can you leave now?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:34 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 3 940515-1047266-Cel%20Book%20B%20Page%202%20A
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

After Scia pulled the wire she kept her eyes locked on Zombie watching his movements when she saw him pull out his pistols she ran diagonally towards from him, watching carefully to avoid the majority of the fire, but a bullet grazed her side... when she was hit her vision faded and went dark... "Oh No! Not Now!" She thought... she kept running until she heard the fire stop then turned side to side trying to refocus her eyes... It didn't work... Fear shot up her spine "Oh god, My eyes... Don't panic... I'm not blind yet!" she thought to herself... She turned towards Zombie and running away from him in the general direction of the door, pulled four knives, two in each hand, and threw them at him.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:22 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 3 Masaru143_zps47abf297

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
-------------------------------------
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

"Oh, for crying out loud..." Masaru grumbled, looking up at the ceiling and hearing more of the beams creak and sizzle, about ready to collapse any minute now...He looked back at the battle, contemplating what to do--before raising his hand that held his gun, leveling it at Zombie while the man was distracted by the others, and firing a few times.
"Atticus!" Masaru called as he continued firing at Zombie, trying to buy the others some time. "We'll watch your back--get Eve out of here! Pick her up if you have to! Eve--I know that you wanna fight this guy, but you dying from a collapsing building--?! Is that REALLY how you wanna go?! I don't think it is--so if you're gonna fight this guy, do it outside! Feel free to beat the stuffing out of him once we're not in a rain of burning mansion! Atticus--make sure that she gets out there! We'll be out soon!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru’s Theme - Mystline
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 3 Empty Re: Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:24 am

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 3 RoronoaZorofull689603

Paul was running as fast as he could towards the mansion. He was finished with the interview but was what said true? Was it true that it was on fire? Nonsense. Paul kept on running though out of worry however. As soon as he stopped at the entrance, his eyes were fixed on the flames. So it was true. Did everyone get out? Are they still in there? Is Eve ok? Paul stood outside to wait while he was pondering.

"The Family will be the top at the end."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:54 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

"HAHAHAHA!" Zombie shook his head seeing the Family members continue to attack "WOW! I think I've nevah seen any STUPIDAH people than you guys! I'm gonna write home about this-!" when Atticus came close, you could see Zombie's eyes glisten. Perfect. The man immediately grabbed Atticus' limbs, twisting them so he would drop the knives. Zombie immediately turned around to Masaru and Scia, using him as a human shield against their attacks "Hahaha! Aren't you guys supposed to be a big organaized criminal organization!? You guys can't even fight together! I barely need to do any work! Yous guys are makin' fools of youwselves! Eve- you really need to give these boys n' girls a lecture! Even the Council of Gentlemen was bettah than this shit!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:05 pm

Atticus Benedict

Atticus didn't count on being a human shield. But now was their chance.
"LEAVE NOW!" he yelled at them. "I'll be fine, REMEMBER!?" As Zombie continued to talk, he started to headbutt him with his own head. He was hoping to disorient him enough to push him away under the rubble, and run out. But, Atticus wasn't much of a planner, but meh.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:30 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 3 The-big-o-eyewitness
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

Scia was already running for the exit, not bothering to hear if her knives met their mark... her eyes were fading even more now... She hit a wall and felt for a door... She was panicking... She was in a burning building coming down on her head with a dangerous sociopath and couldn't see anything... She found the door but the heat had built up in the handle and it burned her hand as she pulled it open and the freezing cold air blew into the burning building... She ran out into the cold but as she did some flaming tiles from the roof were falling and one struck her on the shoulder, it did not burn her badly but the building was coming down fast... She could still feel the heat of the building and ran in the other direction but her vision was gone at this point... she tried to turn her eyes back on by pressing the back of the occipital nerves... It did nothing, they took several minutes to reboot after a shut down.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:46 pm

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

Mariko, though she had been largely quiet at the entrance to the room while she tried to figure out how she might help, was now on the move. Before, she'd hesitated to venture further into the room while everyone was busy using firearms and such, and though she had her own guns, she was far better with her katana... But now, everyone seemed to be distracted. She slipped forward silently, sticking to the edges of the room while she tried to get behind Zombie... and when it seemed he was busy speaking to Eve and Masaru and Atticus, insulting them, she struck. Her feet carried her forward the few steps she needed to reach him and she sent a swift, silent slice with her katana towards him- testing the waters, trying to see if he would notice her where she was. She was tensed and ready to divert her attack though, if he tried to push Atticus between the blade and his body... she didn't want to hurt a teammate. "ちょうどあなたが「チームワーク」を参照してくださいよ...待ってください。しません、彼、勝?" She didn't even seem really bothered by the fact that the building was quite literally falling down around them. After all- the sooner they eliminated the threat, the sooner they all escaped safely.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 3 Empty Re: Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:21 pm

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Paul was still outside assessing the situation. Were they all inside? Maybe he should run in to help. He noticed however that his hands were still cuffed. "...I should of had these taken off before I came here..." Paul facepalmed himself mentally as he tried to find a way to get them off. He tried his strength to tear them apart. Nope no good. Darn Paul you goofed. While Paul was struggling, he saw someone running out of the burning building. He didn't know the person but it looked like she was in pain as a tile hit her shoulder. He ran to where the person was. "Hey there...are you ok?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:16 pm

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Masaru grimaced and stopped firing as soon as Zombie grabbed Atticus, but didn't lower his gun.
"This asshole's just asking for it..." he muttered, actually beginning to wonder now where half of their family-leaders were...but hey, more people just meant more chaos, and that only meant the building coming down all the faster. He was trying to think of something--and it was only then that he noticed Mariko having snuck around behind Zombie. He didn't change his facial expression, not wanting to tip Zombie off to his wife's position, but he was entirely ready to attack Zombie's back if he were to swerve Atticus around to the other side to block the katana swipe. He wasn't too concerned about Atticus, honestly. The guy was made of metal. He'd walk it off, right?

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:18 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 3 940515-1047266-Cel%20Book%20B%20Page%202%20A
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

Scia looked around at the voice she heard... Who's there?... oh damn my eyes... She tapped the back of her head one more time and... Her eyes booted on AHH! There was a sharp pain as her eyes suddenly worked again... Oh thank god!... She turned towards the voice she heard and saw another face memorized from files out of No Man's Land's history... She regained her composure Ah good Mr. McAllister, I was wondering if I would get to meet you soon... Well as you can see the mansion is quite on fire and... She turned and shot a vengeful glare at Zombie... There is an incredibly dangerous assassin after Ms. Eve he's over there in the skull mask and if you don't mind I'm going to go kill him... She darted off and murmured under her breath... Nobody Fucks With My Eyes... She focused in her vision on Zombie then ran in at top speed then ducked and slide across the floor... she came in close range at Zombie then slid under his feet and slashed at his legs trying to slice at his legs as she slid by... she slid on beside Atticus a short distance behind him.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:56 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie shook his head as Atticus seemed perfectly content "You thinkin' of stayin with me man...? I think I can survive a roof fallin' on my head... can you...?" he asked, waiting for the inevitable next attacks. When Mariko's blade came, Zombie jumped back, placing a sticky bomb on her katana as he backed away. He flipped back over Scia's attack, pointing both handguns over to her "Bwahahahaha! Wha-!?" Zombie suddenly flipped right into Eve. He fell all over her knocking both of them down "Oh hello dere Eve-you should really tell yer bois to coordinate moah- oh- and I'm probs gonna kidnap yah- I got a friend dat wants ta meet'ya-"

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:44 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 3 Evelayout1_zpsca12b387

EVE FALCONE
The    Don / The    Kingpin

sneak up on you, really quiet,
whisper "am I what your heart desires?"
i could be your ingenue.

At the mention of the Council of Gentlemen, Eve snarled, flashing a look at her subordinates. It wasn`t her job to boss anyone around, though---not anymore. She was sure to dispose herself of that responsibility months ago.
However---bossing people in her own Family was more than acceptable. "Atticus, I`m not letting you stay!" It was an absolute task to locate his body last time, among that many grave stones---she wasn`t about to do the same searching through burnt, crumbled rubble.
One thing after another, Eve dodged a bunch of things, returned with her own attacks---only for none of them to truly connect with the assassin. And before she could really process it, finding his movements much too quick to register---he was sort of just on top of her. "Wh--" She just looked at him for a moment. Kidnapping---what---who would--"...Hold your goddamn tongue or lose it, piss-ant! Get the hell off!" She squirmed under him, kicking and pushing hurriedly. However--Eve was one of the very, very few people in No Man`s Land actually shorter than Zombie. So, that was a thing. That didn`t stifle her attempts at kneeing him between the legs, though.

♥ Eve`s Theme - Pleather for Breakfast ♥
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:04 pm

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Paul stood by the woman as it looked like she, wait what? She just hit her head and now shes looking at him, and she knows his name!? That was rather odd. Paul listened in on what Scia said as she mentioned Eve and an assassin. Before he could ask her however, Scia ran back inside the mansion. Well this sure was odd. Paul ran to the mansion as well as he looked inside. Just what the hell was going on?

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:13 pm

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus

As soon as Masaru saw the object attach to Mariko's katana, his eyes widened, and he called,
"真理子、あなたの刀--!" He hoped that this warning would be enough--and then, with a flash of anger in his eyes, he turned his attention back to Zombie.
Masaru had been focused on Zombie the entire rest of the time, waiting for one moment when he wasn't too near anyone to shoot--but that moment didn't come. And then, he overheard Zombie talking about kidnapping Eve--and that was no bueno. He grimaced, quickly putting away his handgun and clicking the safety on, before reaching into the back of his jacket, pulling out his katana and quickly crossing the distance of the room using the wheels on the bottoms of his shoes, feeling the heat from the collapsing building all around as he advanced towards assassin. Masaru could see that Eve was distracting him enough with those crotch kicks--so Masaru took the moment to quickly get near, and then do his best to hold his blade to Zombie's neck.

"Nobody's kidnapping anybody. Sorry to disappoint you. Listen--we can handle this like adults, if you want. You can get off Eve, go outside, and kindly let us kick your ass out there--or, I can slit your throat, here and now. Do I make myself clear?" He was glaring like crazy at this guy at this point--though it probably wasn't so obvious through his gas-mask, honestly.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:02 pm

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

Mariko hissed out a sound of annoyance as Zombie avoided her attack and- on top of it all- put a bomb on her blade. Oh, come on- "あなたは少しファッカー - あなたはそれを後悔するつもりだ!" she complained, before promptly tossing her katana out the window. Whoops. Surprisingly though, she simply reached back and pulled out a different one- she had made it a habit to carry at least two in case something happened to one of them. "「あなたのたわごとの作品は、お尻のキス、雌犬の愚かなアクセント息子!" she shrieked, hurrying forward and skidding to a halt beside Masaru, grimacing in annoyance as she crossed her blade with his and formed an X in front of Zombie's throat- more than ready to slit it cleanly. "「...ごめんなさい、勝は。私はそのような呪いを意味するものではありませんでした。"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:50 am

Atticus Benedict

Atticus growled at the mention of him kidnapping Eve.
"NO!" he yelled, charging at Zombie and tackling him. He started to punch him. "You aren't taking her...not while I'm around..." he said, fuming with anger. He wanted to kill him...badly. Something wanted to protect Eve, at all cost. His head hurt a lot, pounding against his skull almost.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:29 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 3 The-big-o-eyewitness
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

Scia rolled over and over across the floor dodging Zombie's fire and by the time she stood Atticus was beating him on the ground... Scia was still Blistering with Rage... She jumped straight over Atticus and Zombie then spun around and stood over Zombie's face and put the point of the blade of her left knife directly at Zombie's unmasked eye with her right fist above her head ready to punch the knife into his eye... She Yelled with a ravenous wrath at Zombie and moderate frustration at Atticus... ATTICUS JUST BREAK HIS LEGS AND DRAG HIM OUT... AND YOU MISTER "ZOMBIE" IF YOU MOVE BEFORE THAT HAPPENS I'M GOING TO PUNCH THIS KNIFE INTO YOUR FACE, EVEN IF YOU CAN SURVIVE A ROOF FALLING ON YOU THIS BLADE WILL GO THROUGH YOUR BRAIN BEFORE IT DOES, CAN YOU SURVIVE THAT!?!?! Scia had given up her whole life to keep her eyes... This Man before her would live a very long time, under her interrogation or someone else in the family... Maybe she'd lock him in a room with Juan for several hours with all of his arms and legs broken.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:11 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie began to pull at Eve's hair "Bwahahaha! Don't even bother with those crotch kicks Eve! It's one'ah my amazin' skills! Balls'o'steel! Bwahahaha!" and then Masaru and Scia held blades to him "Oh... that ain't fun..." he muttered. He still held Eve, knowing full well that he had her hostage and that they would not do something stupid until he let her god. Because they couldn't possibly be that stupid right!? Until then he decided to spare the time by making comments "Why're yah bothering to put da knife to my eye like that? I have a visor ovah that- dumb bitch!" he yelled to her, holding Eve by her hair. AND THEN Atticus tackled Zombie. Well, not really. Because Zombie and Eve were already on the floor. So instead Zombie just kinda rolled Eve in front of himself, letting Atticus flop onto Eve. And as Atticus brought his fist forth, Zombie pulled a knife from his coat "DUMB SHIT!" he yelled, lunging the blade right into Atticus' fist "YOU ARE SUCH A DUMB SHIT! RETARD RETARD RETARD RETARD RETARD!" Zombie began to squirm backwards, using Eve as a shield to keep Masaru and Scia from killing him right there and then "RETARD RETARD FUCKING RETARD! I'M GONNA PUT DA PAIN ON DA FAMILY! AND IT'SCAUSE OF YOU! DUMB SHIT!" he screamed, before he pulled out a few smoke pellets and threw them at the Family members' feet. Zombie immediately grappled through a flaming hole in the roof with Eve. completely intent to drag her around.
(EXIT Zombie and Eve)

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:36 pm

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus

And suddenly, in a flash of chaos and smoke--it was all over. Silence descended over the room. As the smoke cleared, Masaru looked around--and Eve and Zombie were nowhere to be seen. He didn't hesitate to put his katana away--he didn't need it right now. Instead, he pulled out his phone, beginning texting, his fingers moving like lightning over the keys as he sent out a mass text to his and Mariko's Family to tell them to make search parties and begin going out looking for Eve.
"Nobody panic," he said quickly, before anyone could react. "We panic, we lose. We panic--we get jackshit done. Listen--we're making search parties. Somebody, go find Kayden, Sophia, and Paul and get them to get their people moving, too. We're going to find Eve, and then we're going to grind that guy that took her into teeny tiny little pieces and feed them to Kayden's landsharks." And with that, Masaru hit the send button on his text, putting his phone away and facing the rest of the room. "Sound good? Alright. Glad we're in agreement." And with that, he then immediately headed over to Mariko. "Are you alright...? Do you need rest, or are you alright to go out searching with me...? ...We should get out of here..." The building was still coming down, after all... "Everyone--clear out, then get to work." Masaru gently took Mariko's hand, leading her outside the mansion and into the front courtyard--only to see Paul. He gave the man a look that said 'Why weren't you in there helping?!' and gave a big sigh, before turning to look at Mariko again, awaiting her answer to his previous question.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:07 pm

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*

Mariko waved her hands in front of her face as Zombie and Eve disappeared in a cloud of smoke and fire, grumbling a little under her breath, in Japanese, about how big of idiots everyone was being. They'd totally botched that- but at least Masaru was taking the lead now. She didn't say a word- showing that she trusted him to make the right decisions, while she slowly put her katana away and tried to straighten out her skirt. Such a screw up... As Masaru took her hand and led her out, she sighed, but made sure to keep close behind him, waiting until they were out of the soot covered building to answer his questions.Reaching up, she pulled her gas mask over her head, inhaling the fresh, if smoky air thankfully. "Masaru, I'm fine- I'm not going to leave you until this thing is over with. Eve needs our help. Don't worry- I'm fine..." She smiled thinly at him before sighing, shooting a glare at Paul then looking around the area- where... were they supposed to search first...? No Man's Land was so big...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:56 pm

Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

That was it, Eve was gone... Scia left the burning mansion with the bosses of the family... The building had only a minute or so left, but with no one stopping them from leaving she assumed a brisk walk... she had regained her composure, she had never lost control of herself so much before... Sir and Madam Hatori if you wish to give chase to Crockett I fully encourage the Idea but I must decline, I am more of a spy than a tracker and someone must inform the remainder of the Family, including my own boss... However I'm sure Atticus and Mr. McAllister would join you... But if you do need me I am at call... (EXIT)

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:27 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 3 Tumblr_lu71a4yozs1qfxwtoo1_500
Scarecrow
The Madness
Scarecrow's Theme - Disciple of The Orochi

Scarecrow observed the end of the ordeal from the shadows... the fight was nearly over by the time they got there... how disappointing... he waited for the oddly familiar red headed woman to leave, he didn't know why but she reminded him of someone... probably just his imagination... He spoke from the shadows, hiding behind a building using the reflection from one of his knives to see around the corner her threw his voice so that he could not be located from sound... Well hello members of the Family, well if this isn't a funny conundrum... Hehehehe... oddly enough we seem to have an enemy in common, we both have our reasons to chase tonight's arsonist... what would you say to a deal?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next