Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant)

+6
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
10 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 pm

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 4 Daisy_10

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 4 Layout11

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Daisy immediately rolled out from under the bears to get away from their carnage "So like... Daisy is gonna ask you about card types, tell me if you already have them!" she spoke to him, a bear laying out some mechanical pieces in front of her so she could work on them. Meanwhile, three killer bears slowly approached Isaac, their chainsaws revving up and heading towards Isaac, with the full intention of making him a bloody mess. meanwhile, Daisy was calmly thinking up ideas "Do you have like... cards that blow up into glue!? YOU COULD GET YOUR OPPONENT ALL STICKY! OH OH OH, what about a card that blows up into a billion little pieces that shoot out at your enemy, OR you can have a card that gets little chainsaw edges AFTER you throw it!?" she asked, furiously scribbling down on her pieces of paper.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 4 Teddy10
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant)

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:13 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 4 SouryuuLeonfull1585660

Isaac just nodded his head to what Daisy said as she rolled out of the way. Damn, if only he could find a way to roll into a ball and get out of here. He watched as three of the bears started to get their chainsaws started as Isaac had an oh shit expression. This is it! Here they come!....Waddling? The way that the bears were walking reminded him of how Frankenstein walked. He couldn't tell if he should laugh or be in fear or do both. This was just an amusing sight to watch. As he waited for them to get closer he answered Daisy's questions. "No I don't have a glue one cause why would I ever use that? And no to the bits one but I was thinking on making that and I don't have chainsaw one either!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:43 am

___________________________________________________________________________________________
The teddy bears got closer, and began to swing their chainsaw arms out towards Isaac, one towards his head, and the other two towards his feet. Though they were slow, it was clear that if Isaac got so much as touched by them he'd be ripped to shreds. Daisy, meanwhile, wrote some more "I see... well you could throw the glue thingies and they could get your opponent all slow or maybe stop them from moving! That'd be pretty cool! Oh also I'm gonna start working on the latter two right now!" she called out, playing around with the machinery before her own eyes.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:49 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac watched the bears movements as he got ready to dodge their strikes. Even though the attacks were slow, he was barely able to dodge them. Wow he really needs to train. Out of impulse, he reached into his coat to take out one of his cards before he stopped himself. No! He has to do this without cards! "Hey Daisy, look out!" Isaac took out his stack of cards and tossed them over next to Daisy. He has to take this seriously whether he liked it or not. As he ran to one of them and gave it a swift kick, he listened to her about the glue one. He smiled a little bit. "Alright then. If you want me to test it out be my guest and I will do it!" After kicking one of the bears, he went back to the middle to see how the others would react. He as to be quick on his toes if he wants to survive.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:24 am

Daisy caught the cards midair, then looked to them "Oh!" she seemed happy "Perf! I was going to ask for these! This will make the card-making be so much faster! Yes! I'm going to open one up!" she told him as she started to study the card. Daisy didn't know everything, but she was one hell of a learner, actually- Ivy is one hell of a learner, and Daisy is a clone of Ivy. Luckily, Daisy has inherited her intelligence "I think I know how to do this... yes!" she cheered happily as she began to work more and more on the cards. The bears were pushed back by Isaac's kick, but it was likely that Isaac's legs or feet would feel some pain from kicking the metal that was under the bear's fur. They began to close in on Isaac again, this time two at once. They both swung their chainsaws at his head, both at the same time.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:40 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac focused at the bears as his leg started to hurt. Shit. He forgot that there metal on the bears so his leg was now taking the blow. Owwww the pain was coming to him now as he listened to what Daisy said. Wait, was she going to open one up. Isaac started to freak out. "Daisy don't! My cards are complicated and opening one up can be hard to put it back together! Wait...you know how they work?" The only person he knew how they work was his father and well Lao too know. But wow, Isaac was impressed by Daisy as he turned back to notice that the bears swung at his head. Shit! He fell down as some strands of his hair were cut. That was close. Ok he needs to pay attention to them again as he went to one and tried to pull him, hoping that he could use those chainsaws for some good.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:05 am

Daisy waved off to Isaac when he called out to her "No no its fine I can do it! I'm already understanding them! Yeah I can certainly do this!" she said as she started to pull some machinery out from in front of her, she gave her scribbled notes to the bear who then walked off to gather the components she wanted. Meanwhile the bear Isaac grabbed was easily pulled, mostly because these things seemed to have a poor center of gravity. However, there was another bear coming towards Isaac from behind, slashing towards his back.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:14 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac was surprised on how easily he pulled the bear. Who knew that they were like this? He then realized that he could have just done this at the beginning instead of trying to kick them since his leg was in major pain now. This realization got him distracted as one of the bears was able to get a bit of flesh off of Isaac's back as the boy screamed in agony. Holy shit that hurt even more. He looked at his back to see that there was a gash now with blood coming out pretty badly. Just why did he take his eyes off of them. Isaac was angry that the let himself get hit by one of them as he threw the bear that he was still holding onto to the bear that attacked him as he grabbed another bear that was close to him and threw him at one of the other bears. This continued on for a bit more before he was able to get all the bears in one pile as he wiped his hands. Phew. That training was a bitch. He looked at his back again as the wound was still seeping out fluids as he walked over to where Daisy was as his back and legs were giving him pain. He started to pant as well when he finally got to where Daisy was. "Hey...can you um...help heal my back..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:55 am

Eventually the teddybears were all clumped up together, their chainsaws ripping each other apart as there was nothing left but fluff and metal pieces laying everywhere. Well, they had all died, that was quick. Daisy fist pumped in success "YAY! YOU DIDN'T DIE! AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN NEED YOUR CARDS! You must have gotten stronger from that somehow...!" she cheered, standing up from the mud and walking over to Isaac. She looked at his back "Oooh..." she was handed a disinfectant by an assistant bear, after which she sprayed his found "This is gonna burn~!" she cheered AFTER the spray, then she was handed bandages "Need the shirt off!" she yelled, ripping it off, which was easy, it was all rags by now anyways. She then wrapped the bandages around him in a full circle, spinning around him "YEEEE! YEHAHAHA! YEAHAAAAA!" mission accomplished! Daisy then walked back to her work station and continued to work on her cards "You're on break now- I wouldn't actually take a break now though considering how we're low on time... SOOOOO methinks you should work out while on break. Sit ups, push ups, jogging, boxing, SOMETHING- you know?" she told him before she began working on making those cards she promised.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:17 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac nervously smiled when Daisy congratulated him on a job well done. He wasn't sure if he got any stronger considering that the bears were light to pull and push. Maybe she was trying to motivate him as he looked at his arms. Maybe he has gotten a bit stronger. Isaac wasn't ready for the disinfectant as a small bit of yelping came from the boy as the pain burned. He did his best to not yell at her when she told him afterwards that it as going to burn. Just what the hell Daisy? When his shirt was ripped off, the boy blushed a bit as he didn't expect that. "Hey! Don't just do that! Atleast let me take if off!" Before he had more time to banter at her however, the girl seemed to be done running around in a circle as he noticed that his wounds were covered up and it felt like it was done professionally as well. Just how in the world did she do that?

Isaac was ready to lay down and rest for a bit when Daisy told him that he could have a break. Ah a break sounds good right now only to be told to do some exercises or something in that area. Just what could he do that wouldn't strain his back? Maybe a jog wouldn't hurt. He got up from where he was sitting and stretched his legs. He didn't even remember the last time he had a jog as he finished his warm ups before he started to run around the place. At first it was a run before he went into a light jogging cause he forgot how much he hated running. This training of hers, is it really working?

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:24 am

Daisy grinned, stopping her work on the cards to see Isaac, he seemed pretty determined "Daisy-days thinks you're doing good, yeah! Lemme say... Daisy believes the training will work! Methinks you just need to work on your physical body... look at Ryder... he's done SOOO many cool things... but he doesn't have cool powers, he's a pretty normal dude. That's because he's got willpower and he's super fit! You have cool gadgets already, the cards. You have the willpower. You just need the body to fight evil and you'll be kicking ass, I promise!" she told him, nodding happily before she got to work on the cards again "This is taking longer than I expected... bah... anyways... just try and work out more... because the next phase of the training kinda requires Pugsy... and we need to think up a plan to rescue him..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:53 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac kept on jogging around the place as he listened in on what Daisy had to say. She had a really good point. Ryder always was able to do stuff even though he was a normal person, so why couldn't he? He was surprised that her motivation was getting to him as he stopped at where he began to catch his breath. A few heavy pants came out before they went back to normal breathing. He listened again to what Daisy had to say as his heart dropped. Pugsy. He left that man with Black Dragon. He clenched his fists as he went over to where the pile of bears were or used to be there as he found the heavy metal parts as he grabbed two. He tried lifting them up as his face was showing strain as it took all of his might to lift them up as he started to try and lift them up and down as he tried to think of a plan. Just how can they even save Pugsy if he's at Black Dragon base. Just what can they do?

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:06 am

Daisy was just about to finish her first card whilst Isaac was working out with the bears. Daisy could swear they could go through an awesome training montage, with like, punching, and running up steps! Daisy could hear the Rocky theme playing in her head! Finish the card, she lifted it up triumphantly "DONE! ONE OF MANY SOON BWAHAHAHAH!" she then hugged the card before gently lying it down "Once I'm done with one... I can mass produce them easily... this is the card that'll split up into several pieces of shrapnel... you know... the one that perpetrates into thousands of pieces!? Oh by the way- be careful not to get hit by this... because it is VERY hard to heal these wounds... there will be like a billion really tiny gashes in whomever you do this to so BE CAREFUL, understood?" she told him, carefully putting a small cloth over the card "Anyways- its best we plan the Black Dragon raid... because you're going to have to deal with that Lao guy again... which is good... you can test your strength against him...! You get what I mean? Just... retreat when things get too hot-"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:18 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac kept on lifting the metal pieces as he looked over to see what Daisy was doing. He saw that the card was done and was still impressed that she could do that. He looked at the card that was covered in cloth. Is this card going to be the ace in the hole for him? The way that she described it got him even more interested in the card as his eyes were shining. He had a feeling he was going to love the card that she made for him. "Thanks Daisy!" Isaac gave her a pat on the head as he would expect her to yell prob gay again. He sat down next to her as he agreed. They had to plan something in order to rescue their friend. "So how are we going to do this since it's their base and all?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:12 pm

Daisy's head just kind of bobbled around when Isaac patted it, she gently put her hand on the cloth covering the card, and slid it over to Isaac "Take it..." she told him in a serious tone. Crossing her arms, she mentally readied herself to answer Isaac "There isn't much we can do... other than just run in there and take him. It sounds like suicide... but if its just the two of us... no... we have my bears... we use them... they can do a full-scale attack on Chinatown... then we can run in and get Pugsy while they're distracted by the bears... but..." Daisy's eyes narrowed into a glare "Expect to run into Lao again..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:28 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac stared at the cloth that was covering the card. Was it really time? Should he even use it. The fact that it was just created scared him a bit as he didn't like testing out stuff during a battle. He hesitated before grabbing the cloth and placing it inside his coat. Maybe, just maybe that will be the one that defeats Lao. Isaac listened to what Daisy had to say. The worst of the worst was mentioned as he nodded. The fact that this will be a suicide mission was what he was afraid of but there was nothing else that they can do if they want to get Pugsy out. Then came the fact that he might have to fight Lao again. Lao. That man will definitely pay. Isaac got up as he patted his pants before looking at Daisy. "Well we might as well go now. You better make it out alive Daisy since I owe you for making me a new card." He gave her a smile as he walked over to the motorcycle. "Here. This should take us to their base quickly."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:53 pm

Daisy rose an eyebrow to Isaac "What...? No whining or saying that's crazy? You've definitely changed somehow..." she spoke in a soft voice before standing up from the mud. She pulled out yet another controller, flicking a few switches on it "Ordering the bears to attack now...!" she informed the blonde before rolling over to his motorcycle. She was used to just kind of rolling everywhere, so this would be strange "Lets go then!" she yelled, patting Isaac's shoulders. As this happened, hundreds of bears in Funland began to slowly leave, marching towards the other side of the city, following Daisy's orders to attack Black Dragon.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:00 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac watched Daisy as she took out a controller that she had wondering what that was. It was probably something for the bears that she was going to use. He hoped that these bears were faster than the ones he fought cause if not they're probably screwed. He waited as she got on the motorcycle and patted his shoulders.
"Alright make sure you hold on tight." He revved up the engine of the motorcycle before leaving the place towards Black Dragon's area.

*Exit Isaac and Daisy*

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:11 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac got back to Funland as he turned off the motorcycle and got out. He looked at his bandages. Pretty burnt. He looked at his hands. Some burnt marks on there. He sighed as he looked at the remaining bit of his coat that held his cards. He didn't use it. Should he have used it? He might have won and be cured! No...it was never that simple. He walked around a bit as he was trying to find Daisy while calling her name at the same time. She just had to be here somewhere.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:18 am

Daisy dragged Pugsy into the scene, panting heavily "That... was... GAAAAAAY!" she yelled angrily, dropping her father on the ground. She then plopped onto the floor and continued to pant "Okay... okay... that went HORRIBLE- but it went SO WELL- I'm confused!" she yelled, laying on her back on the ground now. Letting out a tired sigh, she continued "Daisy-days is going to rest her eyes..." she muttered, laying on the floor. Pugsy was also out cold, he had in fact been out cold since the attack at this point. It was strange really, he was actually sort of snoring at the moment, seemingly completely unaware at what had happened since the Crater battle.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:29 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac came back to where he originally was as he heard someone talking from behind. He turned over to see that Daisy was dagging Pugsy and wow that looked tiring as hell! He ran over to where she was as he crouched down and looked at her. "Hey Daisy are you alright? what happened back there?" He then heard snoring as he looked to see that Pugsy was the culprit. How could he be snoring if he was unconscious? That was weird. He figured he let the man rest as he waited to see how Daisy would respond.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:34 pm

Daisy got up on top of Pugsy, though tired, and began to hop on his stomach "GET UP! GET UP! GET UP! GET UP!" she yelled, though Pugsy didn't even flinch. He was one hell of deep sleeper. Laying on top of Pugsy's stomach and panting heavily, Daisy looked up to Isaac "I... I punched... The Mistress in the boob..." she told Isaac with an entirely straight face "It didn't work! SHE ALMOST ATE ME WITH HER BOOB! I had to escape with Pugsy and leave right away... I... godI'mtired-" Daisy rolled off Pugsy over to her work-in-progress cards "I'm gonna work on the glue cards to relax..." she muttered in a tired voice.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:52 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac just watched as Daisy started to jump on Pugsy's stomach. That did not sound like a good idea but the man stayed asleep. He must be a log when asleep as he looked at Daisy. Maybe she should rest. Then she told him about the whole Mistress ordeal at first his face was a plain 'what' before his face went wed as he imagined the scene playing in his head. God that is terrifying and just like not safe for work and yeah no more thinking of that. He shook his head to clear away that image as he walked over to where Daisy was and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Daisy...you should rest...I can take care of this. Why don't you and Pugsy go back to Carrion? I'll stay here and train since the others are pissing me off at the moment. I'll be fine..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:42 pm

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 4 411

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 4 Layout12
Pugsy Marcone
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Daisy began to work on constructing the glue card, almost completely ignoring Isaac save for a "This is how I rest..." in a mutter as she stared at the machinery. She seemed to be almost done as well, just a few missing trinkets and the actual glue. Mind you, this wasn't simple schoolhouse glue, but construction level glue that would likely turn rock solid without much time given to the victim to breka themselves free.

And then Pugsy woke up, he just jumped up, rising his fists as he let out a battle cry "I'M NOT DONE YET LADY- huh-?" the greaser tilted his head to the side in confusion as he just saw Daisy and Isaac "Where's... everyone else?" he asked, his eyes blinking wide "Woah... is this Funland? Its a piece of shit- wow..." he looked around, before looking back to Daisy and Isaac "You guys look like shit! What happened!?"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:49 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac tried to turn Daisy around as he looked into her eyes. "Daisy I assure you, please rest right now! You need some res-" And before he could finish that sentence, Pugsy woke up. The yelling startled him as he looked at the man. He was awake? Like actually awake!? Isaac pinched himself to see if he was sleeping. Yep, definitely awake. He ran over to where Pugsy was as Isaac looked at him. "You okay Pugsy..." Well he looked fine, that was a relief. Then he asked him why he looks like shit. Isaac stayed silent as he looked down at the ground. "Black Dragon. Lao...poisoned me...kicked my ass...only one month to live...and um we got you out of their base...yeah..." Isaac didn't like explaining the details of his demise basically.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next