Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant)

+6
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
10 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant)

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:52 pm

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 2 Jackandatlas_zps5a23ce44
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack smiled as Mariko's already injured shoulder was struck again. Well now that area read especially loudly to her eyes. She caught the knife Mariko threw at her and her smile darkened at Mariko's words, Well, Love, I've gotten want I've wanted so far. Your beloved comrades and husband caught up in an explosion. I'm quite surprised you aren't attending to him. Didn't he get hurt? and now I have you to myself, and I'm going to enjoy killing you.
Jack's rage had brought itself to the surface again. she wanted to kill this woman now and she would enjoy every minute of it! Jack still noted she stuck to the side of the building. Jack needed to force her to move. Jack pulled out one of her new guns and begun firing at the woman.
You've followed me. Now lets play!
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant)

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:05 pm

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 2 128733
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme

Atlas kept his weapons at the ready... then he saw what might have been a young woman down the end of the other end of the street... He hoped she'd be alright it this, was she working for the family?, he didn't think so, she'd be backing Mariko up if that were the case... Atlas kept himself within the shadows atop the building about two places down from Mariko, it was about two stories and dark across the whole roof being shadowed by the one next to it which was decidedly taller.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:54 pm

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 2 Mariko22_zps627efaaf

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*
-----
"I've trained my entire life to protect and serve my superiors... You'd better believe I'll keep them safe!"
-----

Mariko grimaced as she noticed that Jack caught her weapon, mumbling something under her breath but remaining largely focused on what she was doing. The instant she reached for another weapon... "I left him in good hands," she snapped, though she did feel a twinge of guilt for just... leaving like that. Masaru was probably worried sick and here she was risking her life all over a kiss... but he was her husband! She wouldn't just sit around and allow any old slut to kiss him...! "I'm sorry to say the pleasure is going to be mine!" As soon as Jack reached for her gun, Mariko moved. She rolled to the side then back to her feet even as it sent a flash of pain through her body, soon darting forward to try and get closer. She knew she'd be risking a lot though- so why not play with the same rules...? Suddenly reaching into her jacket, Mariko pulled out her own gun and returned fire at Jack as she tried to get close enough to use her katana. She was still fairly close to the buildings- but now she was ducking and weaving in and out, closer and further away, as she headed for the other woman.

Last edited by Skylark-13 on Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:23 pm

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack  smiled at the woman,I certainly hope so. For your sake. I would hate to have a dead husband on my conscience. She could have laughed at the scenario were she not the one involved. Here Mariko was chasing after a woman primarily for kissing her husband while he stood injured in an area likely to collapse on him. Such devotion! she could only imagine what the woman would do should someone actually kill him.
Her gaze darkened as Mariko  rolled to her side, aggravating her wound. She was on her feet quickly after. Jack continued firing while Mariko continued to try and bait her closer. When Mariko had reached for her gun, Jack had instantly moved out of the line of fire and continue firing at the woman stepping back several inches. She had gathered Mariko was trying to get her in range to use her katana. Well, Jack wasn't going to let that happen. This woman wanted a fight. It would be on Jack's terms.
That's something that's not going to happen anytime soon, Deary
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:31 am

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*
-----
"I've trained my entire life to protect and serve my superiors... You'd better believe I'll keep them safe!"
-----

Mariko snarled a little at the mention of the word 'dead', promptly moving forward at a much quicker pace. "The only one who will be dead tonight is you! Besides, it's not as if Masaru is helpless- he may look to be young but he's stronger than you think!" she shouted, growling a little when the woman dodged her bullets, and dodging the return fire nearly just as effectively. A few bullets grazed her arms and legs, but other than a short growl of pain, she ignored it in favor of moving forward even more until she was in striking range. Once close enough, she brought her katana up in a diagonal, upwards slash, aiming straight for Jack's torso. A bit of a simple strike- but one she hoped would be a bit of a surprise. She needed to hurt this woman- she herself was already wounded and this wasn't looking good but she was determined to come out of this victorious.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:03 am

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack smiled at Mariko's reaction. She really was quite defensive. Jack could respect that. Jack continued to fire bullets at the woman.
Dear, he works for Family. I'm not foolish enough to believe him to be helpless and I have no intentions of dying tonight.
The woman was dodging her bullets quite effectively. She did not a few making contact. Jack had been lightly grazed once or twice, but speed was her game. Jack braced herself as Mariko got in striking range. Jack was quite thankful she had visited the armory as she used two of her new guns, one of them Masaru's ironically, to take the katana's blow. Jack was forced back a few steps, but she quickly gained her footing and got out of Mariko's striking range. Once safer, Jack pointed at one of the broken guns she dropped,Ironically I was borrowing that from your husband. He can have it back now.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:03 am

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 2 Img669
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme

Atlas heard a soft humming sound coming from behind him... he turned around and looked North, he couldn't see anything past the coliseum but all of a sudden he heard what sounded like the scratchy noise of a megaphone speaker "What was going on... The group's in trouble" his survivalist instincts kicked in he did everything without thinking just reaction... he looked down at the fire fight below... Atlas quickly clung onto the building next him and climbed to the top... He remained in the shadows then army crawled to the edge of the building... As he looked down he was directly above them... He pulled back a volley of 3 arrows and shot them straight down towards Mariko as Jack blocked her attack... He didn't want to distract Jack... he didn't signal to her but ran off the building from roof to to roof top north whistling loudly with his fingers with every jump, telling her that he was moving and which direction... she'd know he was leaving and she would no doubt know where he would be going North, if he were to leave her there. (EXIT)

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:30 am

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*
-----
-----

Mariko grimaced as she was forced to keep dodging bullets when she moved closer, but once her swing connected with the guns, she let out a small hiss of frustration. Blocked- of course. Had she even put a single scratch on this woman?! "As if that's his only weapon," she snapped quietly, still angry, yet... she was fast becoming exhausted. She was in pain, her shoulder ripped up and what felt like broken ribs aching with every movement. Plus, there were small cuts all over her from the bullets... but she was still going. She lifted her gun and fired a few times at Jack before she started forward again- but before she got very far... Atlas' arrows came raining down on her.
The first buried itself in her other shoulder, sending her reeling back with a shocked gasp of pain. Instantly, she shot her attention upwards, backing up enough to avoid the second arrow- but the third found its home in her thigh, making her yelp before she gritted her teeth to try and keep silent. Shakily, she ran her fingers down the shaft of the one in her leg before yanking it out, barely managing to keep from crying out at the pain. Tossing it down, she started to back up, her eyes filled with anger and pain as her hand then reached up to the arrow in her shoulder, testing it slowly before she let it be- she could get help with it when she got back. She needed to get out of there- she was too injured to finish this today. But oh, they would regret it later...
"This isn't the last you'll see of me you little whore... oh no, I'll finish this another day- you can bet on that," she snapped- before tossing down a smoke bomb she'd retrieved from her pocket. Under the cover of the smoke, she made her escape, quickly disappearing between some buildings.
Once she was out of sight, she painfully reached for her phone and sent a text to her husband- telling him she'd be heading back to Highend now, and that she'd need him when she got there. Then she simply returned her phone to her pocket and continued to limp off, putting her katana away yet still holding her gun in her hand- just in case. Who knew might attack at random...

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:12 am

Jack
The Tainted Docotr

Jack smiled at Mariko's reaction. This woman was very amusing to spar with! She gave such vivid reactions. She analyzed the woman with her cybernetic, with her amount of wounds she should be physically exhausted. Her shoulder would need some time to repair itself and she seemed to have injured her ribs in the struggle. But still, Jack had to admire her determination to continue.
Jack easily avoided the woman's bullets, being nicked once or twice but she was still able to move well enough to dodge the majority of them.
Jack looked up in surprise when Atlas began firing at Mariko. She smiled after him as he left. He was good to her, much more than most people she'd met outside of this hellhole. Her smile became distorted as she watched Mariko react to the barrage of arrows that penetrated her. Jack still kept a gun at the ready, but as Mariko looked at her with hate quite present in her eyes, Jack knew this was over. For now. The Family didn't seem the type to leave a challenge unanswered. Jack awaited their next encounter with glee! She noted the smoke bomb, guessing this was where Mariko would make her escape and began chuckling, building into full demented laughter when the smoke cleared.
HAHAHAHAHA I quite welcome it, Mrs. Assassin! Next time we'll really have a showdown  to remember! HaHa, I feel so alive right now! ha, now to find Atlas. I have quite the long report to make! Then as Jack walked away, she began humming a song she remembered her mother singing to her when she was little. It had always been so comforting to her, even now.

Os iusti Meditabitur sapientiam
Et lingua eius
Loquetur iudiciumBeatus vir qui
Suffert tentationem
Quoniam cum probates fuerit
Accipiet coronam vitae

EXIT

Jack's theme- lilium
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGs90-odCjE
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:49 am

Hazel Lincoln

GGG

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 2 3e9da42ace42a30a721a4b9e16178318a247b829
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[color=#ff33ff"Huh... That was weird." Hazel said before going off and away from Funland. It wasn't all that fun anymore given to how cold it was getting.

*Exit*[/color]

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:50 am

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 2 Hazel

Hazel was looking for Gonzo. She found where Aiden was! But she couldn't do it alone! These guys were mean and such! "GONZO! WHERE ARE YOU GOLDEN MAN!" she called out, running everywhere until finally she was at the top of the rollercoster.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun May 11, 2014 3:20 am

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 2 _afro_aroha_j_black_gloves_blonde_hair_facial_hair_gloves_goatee_jason_beck_male_parody_sideburns_solo_sparkle_style_parody_tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann_the_big_o__tZ2dlpObSX
Gonzo ^ The ^ Great!
Director of Explosions
Gonzo's Theme - What You Feel

Gonzo came surfing atop the Muugica's Motorcycle to the top of the Rollercoaster... He grabbed Camilla by the collar on the way by and dropped her into the side car... Plea for Greatness AND IT WILL FIND YOU!!!... They rode down to the bottom and Gonzo peered around and looked for a new hideout... He felt like he was forgetting something... he didn't know what.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun May 11, 2014 3:32 am

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 2 Hazel

Hazel felt herself get pulled on her collar. "GOLDEN MAN!" Hazel called as she felt herself get tossed into the side car. "I'm so glad your here! It's like we've haven't seen each other in weeks! Even though it's been a day!" Hazel said as they rode down on the roller costar. "We have to save Aiden!" she said as Gonzo was looking at stuff. "Hey! Our friend was kidnapped!" she said as she tapped Gonzo.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun May 11, 2014 4:17 am

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 2 _afro_aroha_j_black_gloves_blonde_hair_facial_hair_gloves_goatee_jason_beck_male_parody_sideburns_solo_sparkle_style_parody_tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann_the_big_o__tZ2dlpObSX
Gonzo ^ The ^ Great!
Director of Explosions
Gonzo's Theme - What You Feel

Gonzo looked down at Camilla... HUH!... ROWLF!? You're Right Kid... He got caught by those Family Losers... We can't let a bunch of losers hurt our buddy Rowlf... But Hmmmm.... They needed Back up... He saw a Muppet was close to entering the City but.... He looked down at the Motorcycle, then at his watch... There was another watch signal west and south of here... He had a sneaking suspicion of who it was... He smirked... Here kid... We need to have a little back up before we go get our buddy back... Then we'll go Fuck'em up real Good... And I know just who to Get... Gonzo knew if anyone could help him it would be Sweetums... He even might know where Old Man Fozzy was... He drove off with Camilla towards Baker Street. EXIT GONZO AND HAZEL

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 29, 2014 9:25 pm

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 2 Tiny_k11

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 2 Yuri_p10
___________________________________________________________________________________________

A massive explosion suddenly consumed HALF of Funland, creating a massive crater in a once somewhat-stable section of the city (Well- at least since Kraven died). The source of this explosion, Yuri, stood atop a building with Cathy, holding what seemed to be a rocket launcher no more than ten times his size, laughing like a crazed asshole "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! FUCK. YOU! Stupid clowns..." Yuri had been waiting SO long to get back to terrorizing the clowns. And what better way of starting up a new reign of terror than wiping out a section of the whole city for shits and giggles "GREAT! GREEEEEAAAAT! I REEEAAAALLY MISSED DOING THAT! Amazing.... oooooohhhh how GREAT it feels to see all those WORTHLESS souls wiped out in a matter of seconds~! Oh I just hope someone notices that explosions and wanders into here SO I CAN KILL THEM TOO! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Guess who...?"
Yuri(?) Theme - Troublesome Visitor
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu May 29, 2014 10:16 pm

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 2 A6164a82-1d4f-411a-a20c-68e5de372865_zps43c0e63d

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 2 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 2 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy was squealing happily and clapping as the explosion destroyed clowns, buildings, other crazy people... It was amazing. She giggled and hugged Yuri close, saying

"Oh someone's BOUND to come check it out! It's MY turn to blow them up, though~!"

She then let go of the blonde, stepping dangerously close to the edge of the building and peering out, searching for more people to destroy. She seemed to be keeping more distance between herself and Yuri now, as riding on his shoulders was no longer a possibility.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 29, 2014 10:21 pm

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuri grinned to Cathy as she celebrated the destruction of others, because why not!? As a matter of fact, Yuri should have thought more, THEY COULD HAVE FIRED THAT THING AT CARRION LAND! THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN COOL! But no, sadly, he only had one of those explosives. And since that was wasted, Cathy had to settle for a rocket launcher. Yuri suddenly shoved it on Cathy "BLOW SHIT UP MOSQUITO! Extra points if you kill a clown. Haha- that'd be great." Yuri looked at Cathy as she got dangerously close to the edge of the building "Hmmm..." a malicious grin on Yuri appeared as he began to inch closer to Cathy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Guess who...?"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu May 29, 2014 11:46 pm

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 2 A6164a82-1d4f-411a-a20c-68e5de372865_zps43c0e63d

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 2 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 2 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

Cathy almost lost her balance as the weight of the rocket launcher was thrust upon her, but once she regained stable footing, the weapon felt familiar in her arms.

"I've missed you, baby~"

She cooed to the rocket launcher, eyeing it lovingly before aiming it at a spot where she saw a rat moving, stumbling a few steps back from the ledge because of the kickback once she had shot at her target. She looked at the explosion, eyes glittering, and turned to see that familiar look on Yuri's eyes. She took one hand off the rocket launcher and wagged her index finger, giggling.

"No no no~ You just came back, Kravey, I'm not gonna let you separate us again so soon~!"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 30, 2014 2:45 am

Yuri rose an eyebrow when Cathy shot the rocket at a rat "Puh..." he gave Yuri an expression of disapproval, he never killed animals, even as Kraven. He took another step closer, then suddenly Cathy started wagging a finger at him "..." his glare to her intensified. The man approached her at a quicker pace "Sure sure yeah- look over there-!!" he yelled to her, pointing behind her. He then immediately tried to push Cathy off the cliff "BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Yuri knew he was missing something, and that was trying to kill Cathy at a near constant basis.

"Guess who...?"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri May 30, 2014 12:05 pm

Cathy shrugged at Yuri's disapproving expression, she just wanted to shoot at something, and the unlike rat had moved first. In any case, she thought she was a safe distance away from the ledge, but as Yuri started advancing towards her, she took quite a few more steps backwards. Except that wasn't enough, because when he reached her he did exactly what she expected, and she felt herself falling back, her butt hitting the top of the building hard, while her whole torso was hanging over the edge.

"Oh, if I go, you're coming with me, this time~!"

She chimed, throwing the rocket launcher back onto the building and grabbing Yuri's shirt, attempting to pull herself back up.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 30, 2014 3:57 pm

Yuri had quite a disappointed look on his face when Cathy didn't fall off the building, this was all because of the tiny body. If he had his huge muscular body he could have just picked her up and thrown her off the building, yes, that would have been cool. With a sour expression, he let Cathy left up using his shirt, he couldn't help but feel that Cathy had actually improved in her time away from him, he was pretty sure the Cathy from a few months ago would have fallen. Could it be... that without him.... she actually improved as a human being? Oh shit, he's gotta make sure he never leave her side ever again, the last thing he needed was her being GOOD at things "Cathy..." he wanted her to stay as a sad pathetic individual forever "I will never leave you side-" he told her, grabbing her "You're not allowed to leave now-" he told her in a blunt voice glaring to her, there was no way he could let her be good at things, as a matter of fact, he needed to start encouraging her bad habits right away and make her dependent on him again.

"Guess who...?"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri May 30, 2014 8:54 pm

"Hmm~?"

Cathy looked up as she heard Yuri calling her name, squealing happily as he grabbed her and said the words she'd been hoping to hear since before Kraven had killed her. She was grinning at the blonde when he added a few more terms to this announcement that she wasn't sure she agreed with. Her smile turned to a pout, and she held on to his arm just a bit harder than she needed to.

"Kraveyyy, isn't that a bit extreme? You know I wanna be with you all the time, but you can't tell me what to do anymore~!"

She explained, quickly smiling again and instinctively going on the tip of her toes, intending to kiss his neck...except Yuri was short and skinny now, so the extra height made it more difficult.. She went back down and did the neck-kiss thing, and it seemed like nothing was wrong anymore. Cathy wished that were true, but Yuri's words continued to haunt her. She wasn't allowed to leave? He wasn't the boss of her! How was she going to see Dorthy? However much she loved Kraven, even his resurrection couldn't stop her from seeing her daughter, not after last time.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 30, 2014 9:35 pm

Yuri narrowed his eyes into a glare, he looked at her with a degree of hatred that he had not showed for a long time "Oh... is that so...?" he whispered to her, right after she gave him a kiss "I do wonder... what are your priorities....?" he asked her, breaking contact from the woman. Almost instinctively, he began to circle Cathy "I wonder... what's so important to you...?" he whispered into her ears as he leaned in from behind "Because... you know... I can take all that away from you soooo quickly... it'll be easy... and hey... I haven't ruined somebody's life in a looooong time... why not start with yours...?" he then pulled away from her, a malicious grin on his face as he looked at Cathy as if he were a predator about to kill his prey "Now... I don't NEED to do that... do I? I mean... I probably should, its for the better... I only do this because I love you after all~"

"Guess who...?"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri May 30, 2014 10:07 pm

Cathy looked at Yuri curiously as he started circling her, the tone in his voice, along with that intense hatred in his eyes was enough to make her shrink back from him, her radiant smile faltering.

"You know my priority is always you~"

She answered, the sound escaping her lips weaker than she had intended. The nurse forced a smile back on her face, though her eyes followed Yuri warily, and she caught her breath as he leaned in and whispered to her. Cathy remained still for a moment, biting her bottom lip in a gesture that could have looked nervous, but turned out flirtatious as she lifted the corners of her mouth slightly.

"Oh Kraveyy, the only way to ruin my life is by disappearing on me again~ And you've said that's not gonna happen anymore, didn't you~?"

She took a step towards him, defying all her senses that screamed for her to run away as fast as she could. This was still her Kraveykins. He still loved her, he had just said it. She had no intention to turn herself over to him completely, but she knew when his moods were dangerous, and right now she needed to play it safe. She couldn't lose him again.

"We're gonna stay together forever this time, right~?"

She cooed, taking his arm and hugging it close, resisting the urge to break down and cry. It was this very emotional confusion that Cathy felt when she was with Kraven that she couldn't get enough of, that stopped her from ever wanting to leave him, and she could feel it pulling her back in even now.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 30, 2014 10:20 pm

Yuri didn't seem quite happy with Cathy's answers, he wanted more "Oh...~?" he has been watching everyone for some time now, staying hidden, watching Vulture Team, The Family, and even The new Inquisitor, Yuri actually found it quite ironic how often everyone seemed to underestimate his mind. Everyone thought of him as that man just just ran around yelling about clowns destroying stuff, but he was also the one to watch others, study them, and learn how to tear apart their body and soul. So Yuri decided to play dumb "Alright then Cathykins... I believe you~ Which is good... because I need your help with something...~" Yuri once again grabbed Cathy "I've got a plan to kill EVERYONE in Vulture Team~ By the time we're done... not a single soul will dwell within Carrion Land... and you're going to help me, okay love~?"

"Guess who...?"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next