Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant)

+6
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
10 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:10 am

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 7 411

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 7 Layout12
Pugsy Marcone
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Ivy was gone, she had left to find their daughter, whom Pugsy was worried deathly about at the moment. Whilst Pugsy was worried deathly about Daisy, he couldn't help but release a sigh of relief, with Ivy gone, Pugsy had a lot less to worry about. He didn't need to worry about Kylie hurting her, and he didn't need to worry about himself harming his girlfriend either. In other words, he could let loose. An angered grimace still on his face, he didn't seem to react well to Kylie's words "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! JUST DIE ALREADY OKAY!? JUST- NO...! NO! I'M NOT INTERESTED IN YOU! I ACTUALLY KIND OF HATE YOU! YOU'VE BEEN HAUNTING ME FOR DAYS! I CAN'T EVEN SLEEP! YOU'VE BEEN GIVING ME NIGHTMARES! I... I... I KEEP THINK YOU'RE THERE-! WATCHING ME-!" he screamed, quickly turning to his back as Kylie flipped over him. He knew her game, Pugsy wasn't ready to let her blade cut through his flesh again. As Kylie's swords was swung at him, he caught the blade, holding onto it as Kylie landed on her feet. He kept the blade in his grasp, and he was willing to use all of his strength to make sure she couldn't move her blade "And you're a bad thing!"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 pm

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 7 Kylie92_zps2c56fb22

Kylie Deorio
Joy
-------------------------------------
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

Kylie kept a tight grip on her blade, trying to move it as Pugsy grabbed it, but finding that she could barely even make it budge. At this point, the grin on her face seemed to not be budging either--and it was a smile so large that it was beginning to seem like it was being forced, although she really was trying.
"It's not very nice to lie, you know! You can't possibly hate somebody if you're hurting them--that's the only way to really tell somebody that you really like them, after all! If you really hate me that much, then you shouldn't be leading me on--! Silly--!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:56 pm

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 7 711

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy expression only intensified into a wrathful grimace in response to Kylie's words, as he yelled out "NO! YOU'RE WRONG!" in her face. Pugsy seemed to be popping a vein as he got closet to the pinkette whilst still holing her blade "Maybe people like YOU think that way... BUT NORMAL PEOPLE DO NOT! YOU'RE A FUCKING PSYCHOPATH AND NOTHING YOU DO MAKES SENSE! ITS NOT NORMAL TO THINK THAT PAIN IS LOVE, YOU'RE A FUCKING FREAK! THAT'S WHY I HATE YOU! BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING NORMAL TO HATE SOMEONE FOR TRYING TO HURT YOU! I DON'T LIKE YOU AND NO ONE ELSE DOES SO JUST DIE SO NO ONE HAS TO SEE YOU ANYMORE!" Pugsy tried his best to push her sword away, then continued "I'M TRYING TO KILL YOU SO I DON'T SEE YOUR FACE EVER AGAIN! NOT BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! SO JUST DIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" Pugsy then threw a single punch towards Kylie's face, an expression of complete rage upon his face as he let loose on the small pinkette.

"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:44 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

The entire time that Pugsy was shouting at her, Kylie simply stared at the man--her smile seeming to become more and more intense by the second, to the point where the stretch of it looked nearly painful, the small girl remaining quiet the whole time. As her blade was shoved away, she stumbled slightly, and when Pugsy's fist came sailing in, it connected firmly with her face, sending her flying, to where she landed in a pile of rubble a bit of a ways off, her blade falling out of her hand and to the ground. It took a moment, but soon enough--Kylie stood back up to her feet, her back facing Pugsy. She stood there for a moment, looking upwards at the sky, before she suddenly spoke, her voice seeming strangely strained,
"...I told you not to lie...! I'm not a freak...I'm not...people love me just fine...! I had my mom and my dad and my older sister, and...and...!" She abruptly cut off there, suddenly bending down and picking up Friendmaker, her hand seeming to grip the hilt of the blade so tightly that her fingers dented the metal slightly. "You're not the first one that's called me a freak, Pugsy--but you all just...don't get it...my sister got it...but you all just don't. You see...if you're happy all the time, then you can never be sad--! And that's why you can fix everything...with just a little smile...!" She paused again then, taking a deep breath through her nose, then breathing out through her mouth. And then, after a moment, she abruptly turned around, a bright smile on her face again as she then spoke in her usual upbeat and cheery tone, "If you let me show you my love, then you won't need to see my face ever again, anyway! It's a win-win situation! So c'mon, let's just get it over with!" And with that, she suddenly charged at Pugsy again, dashing towards him with surprising speed before slashing at his midsection several times with her blade. "SMILE~!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:21 pm

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy stared out to Kylie, she seemed awfully quiet, uncharacteristically quiet, and it was unnerving. As always, she got up after a blow that would kill just about everyone else, and it terrified Pugsy. It terrified him that there was someone else like him out there. As she spoke, her words only served to further intensify Pugsy's grimace as he spoke out against her "Your father... your mother... your sister... where are they now...? Did you kill them?" he muttered, a look of disgust on his face "That isn't love. And all that did was separate you from the only people that may have truly loved you." the greaser lifted up his fists into a guard. Kylie picked up Friendmaker, which certainly made Pugsy tense up as he prepared for another inevitable slash from her blade "I doubt your sister meant THIS when she told you to smile..." he muttered "Because I tell people to smile all the time. Hell... I fashioned this goofy hair to get some smiles... I would know better than anyone else that smiling is important. But happiness is just one emotion... its nice, but that doesn't make us human. We get angry, confused, we even fall into despair but those feelings make us human just as happiness does. Its important to express those emotions... and its important to know when to express these emotions... what you've done to yourself isn't going to make you truly happy. Its just renouncing your humanity... you're nothing but a monster now..." after such a speech, Pugsy was actually starting to get some confidence in this fight. But then he saw her smile, which was reviled by him so much that he took a few steps back out of pure intimidation. She yelled out to him, and then she charged him like a rhino "I don't want any of your love! There's nothing genuine about your love! I've finally found my humanity I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME!" Pugsy threw a punch towards Kylie as she got in close, but it whizzed over her head due to her speed and Pugsy's height. Each and every one of Kylie's attacks then cut through his flesh, his blood painted the scenery like Jackson Pollock painting. And after she was done, Pugsy fell to his knees, weakened, but not in pain, he'd never felt pain "Tch... is that all you got...?" he taunted her "I'm not smiling for shit... not for you, never."

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:17 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

As Pugsy fell down to his knees, Kylie stood before him, gripping Friendmaker's hilt in both hands, eyes bulging and face stretched into quite the disturbing grin, her breath coming out in wheezes that seemed like they wanted to be laughter, but couldn't quite make it there. She seemed to have grown increasingly unstable with each thing that Pugsy said to her. She continued to stand there for a moment, just staring at him and wheezing, until suddenly--she dropped her blade to the ground. She jammed one of her feet down on it to make sure that it couldn't be picked up, then tilted her head slightly as she spoke to Pugsy in an off-kilter, lilting voice,
"You know~ It takes more muscles to frown than to smile...! You're just being a silly lazy goose, huh! But it's okay--I'll help you out! That's~ What friends~ Are FOR~!" Now that Pugsy was kneeling, she could actually reach his head--making what she did next a whole lot easier. She suddenly reached her hands forward, jamming her index fingers into Pugsy's mouth, tugging at the corners of his lips--as if trying to force him to smile. Unfortunately, since this is Kylie we're talking about--that also came with a good deal of damaging force. "Smile! Smile smile smile smile smile smile! DO IT!" Her voice steadily rose up to an exuberant shriek by the end of that--Kylie seemed even less okay than usual at this point.

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:42 am

Pugsy Marcone

The moment Kylie donned that off-kilter smile... Pugsy definitely seemed to be freaking out. He didn't show it, nor did he want to, he wasn't sure if Kylie recognized fear as an emotion, but if she did he didn't want her to know he was afraid anymore. He wanted to look unwavering in the face of danger... especially this danger. As Kylie just seemed to ramble at this point, Pugsy's jaw seemed to drop before he regained his tired composure and spoke in a weak voice "You're not my friend... you're not anything to me..." he muttered and as Kylie shoved her tiny yet powerful hands into his mouth, he quickly grabbed both her arms "NO!" he yelled "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he yelled, using all of his strength to keep her hands OUT of his mouth (Knowing her, she'd probably dislodge his jaw) and then exert as much pressure as he could to her wrists as he twisted them around, quite literally trying to break her wrists "WAKE UP FROM YOUR DELUSION! WAKE UP!" he yelled at the top of his lungs "I don't know what you've gone through... but this isn't the way to deal with it..." Pugsy thought of Ivy, and Ryder, and Daisy, and Wynn, hell even Jo "There are people we love and cherish in this world... friends... and other relationship too... we smile and share moments together... we frown and share moments together... the important matter is that we STAND TOGETHER! We don't kill each other to express love... we share moments, whether happy or sad and we live out our lives as long as we can! I LOVE MY FRIENDS! I LOVE IVY! AND RYDER! AND DAISY! AND ALL OF VULTURE TEAM! AND THAT LOVE IS MORE GENUINE THAN WHAT YOU -THINK- LOVE IS! AND YOU KNOW WHAT!?" it didn't matter if he had actually managed to hurt her wrists or not, Pugsy pulled away, lifting his fist back as he spoke softly "This is cheesy as hell... but I'M GONNA PUNCH YOU WITH THE POWER OF LOVE!" Pugsy then did exactly that, punch Kylie. Though unfortunately punching with the power of love did not produce and hearts or rainbows, it just hit hard. VERY HARD.

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:05 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"YES!" Kylie shrieked when Pugsy first said 'no'--she proceeded to respond to each 'no' with a 'yes' of her own, until the two of them were just screeching at each other, and probably looked pretty ridiculous from an outside perspective. And then came the part where he was telling her to wake up. "YE--I MEAN NO--I mean--huh--?" She finally seemed to calm down a bit, vocally, although her face was still stretched into that almost desperate-looking grin, as she listened to Pugsy speak. She seemed to just stare at him as he spoke--but partway through, she suddenly darted down, grabbing her blade and coming back up as if to attack--just in time to get punched in the face by Pugsy, her eyes widening as she saw the punch coming in towards home. Suffice to say, she flew pretty far--landing in a pile of rubble, Friendmaker clattering loudly to the ground. As Kylie landed, it kicked up a little bit of dust, creating a small cloud--and surprisingly enough, she didn't bounce right back up to her feet like usual. She was alive, yes--she made that quite obvious as she sat up--but instead of standing back up, she simply seemed to sit there, quickly covering her face with her hands, peeking out between her fingers as if trying to hide something.
"You don't get it..." she spoke after a moment--her voice coming out surprisingly quiet. "You don't even get it...and that just makes it worse...you didn't even mean it..."

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:59 am

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy couldn't help but smile as his punch actually connected, and by all means it seemed like he could actually have done some damage. Yet as the dust clear... it was painfully evident she was still standing. Pugsy's jaw dropped, one could see the man visibly falter, nearly falling onto his knees as he saw Kylie. Yet... something about her seemed different "...?" something was definitely different. As she covered her face and spoke quietly, Pugsy couldn't help but feel strange as he heard her. Was he feeling remorse? Probably not... he despised this girl, he wanted nothing more than to pummel her into the dirt... yet a certain amount of curiosity lured him to walk closer. He slowly advanced on the pinkette, a cautious look on his face as he got closer and closer to you "H-hey... wh.... what don't I get...?" he asked, his fists up to defend him if she suddenly lashed out. He had no idea why she was suddenly acting different "I meant every word..." he told her, he wanted it to be clear how much he honestly didn't like her.

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:30 am

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 7 Kylie68_zps9cbde695

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"You don't get it...you just don't get it..." Kylie continued to repeat over and over, not seeming to move at all from where she sat on the ground, covering up her face--up until the moment that she seemed to notice that Pugsy was coming closer. "No! Don't look at me--don't look at me--!" she snapped suddenly, seemingly trying to cover her face up more efficiently. When Pugsy asked what he didn't get, Kylie seemed to take a moment to take a breath, speaking in short, quick bursts, "You don't get any of it--! A-Any...of anything--! People are supposed to be happy--they're supposed to be happy--! So why is nobody ever smiling--? They all keep trying to hurt each other, so you'd think they'd be happy, but they're not...! Why do people always cry and scream when I get near them...? Why--why--?! You too...!" And at that moment, Kylie's shoulder seemed to shake--as a half-choked sob escaped her throat, quickly followed by a grunt of frustration on her part. "You never liked me...! I could tell, I'm not a dummy--but I wanted you to like me...! I tried to give the best impression I could--I really, really tried...! But...but you..." At this moment, it became clear--Kylie was genuinely crying--sobbing, even. Despite how cracked and overturned her mind was, a single person could only hold in so much emotion for so long--and something that Pugsy had said seemed to have broken down the floodgates. "It's not fair...! Any time that I try to be nice to people, they act like they just don't even know what I'm talking about, and...and I...it's not fun..." The entire time that she spoke, Kylie kept her hands covering her face--seemingly terrified of the prospect of being seen without a smile. "At first, I thought that maybe people just didn't make friends anymore...but that wasn't it...you've got tons of friends...and a girlfriend...i-it's not fair...I-I-I don't get what I'm doing wrong...I just don't get it...I don't get you, I don't get them--I don't get anybody--!" Kylie slowly let her head drop down so that her forehead was resting on her knees, wrapping her arms around her legs and hugging them tightly. "Not even Barbie or Ashy like me...and here you are--you can actually hurt me, but you never mean it...! ...I try so hard, and...just...I want someone...anyone...why don't I have anyone...?" Her voice seemed to drop then to a hushed whisper as she trailed off before speaking again, working its way out through the tears, sounding strained in a less than perfect attempt at still sounding cheery. "Don't look at me...you don't care...just don't...look..."

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:34 am

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 7 812

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy watched Kylie with a look of complete awe "W-what...?" he honestly had no idea how he was supposed to feel. This girl before him, whom had clearly tried to murder him on multiple occasions, was now practically on her knees crying. He honestly understood her, at least he thought he did. He remembered his days as a monster, alone, unable to relate himself to anyone around him. He hated the other kids in Derry, he hated them with a passion. He hated that they had friends and a real family. He hated that he couldn't feel what they did. He hated that he couldn't hold a meaningful relationship without killing someone. If not for Ryder, he'd most likely be a lot like Kylie. No, surely he'd be like her. Since that day he met Ryder... he wanted to be like him. He had wanted to give a helping hand to those who were lost. He wanted to help so bad. But then he came to the realization.

He was not Ryder.

No matter how much he tried... he couldn't feel compassion for this girl in front of him. He wanted to so bad, he longed to feel compassion for her, he wanted to give her sympathy. If it as anyone else... he may have. But Kylie had made this personal. She had nearly killed him multiple times, and he value were so twisted that he honestly had no idea how he could ever reason with her. Pugsy's fists clenched tightly, he approached the girl, and slowly lifted his fist to attack. Just one attack... her guard was down. He could end this now. He had to end this now. It was kill or be killed, he had to prove he was the one most fit to survive. He had to crush her... now. Pugsy was just about to strike, only to come to the realization of just who he was thinking like.

Pugsy let out a sigh 'I'm such an idiot' he thought to himself. Pugsy unclenched his fists, got on his knees, and pet Kylie on the top of her head. Her hat however, did fall over from the petting. But he was petting her, so she shouldn't have had anything to complain about "Uh... there... there...?" he tried "I mean... maybe... you should stop trying to kill everyone you want to be friends with? I mean... I've personally found it easier making friends with people by NOT killing or maiming them... and I've been pretty successful..." he told her. He let out another sigh, he couldn't believe he was doing this. Grimacing slightly, he scratched the back of his head before continuing "I mean... I could be your friend... if you stopped trying to kill me... and yeah-"

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 7 911

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:06 am

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 7 Kylie68_zps9cbde695

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Kylie's state hadn't seemed to have changed much while Pugsy was preparing to punch her--in fact, it didn't even seem like she noticed him getting ready to attack. However, when Pugsy ended up petting her head, she jumped slightly, seeming startled, looking up at Pugsy with wide eyes, although still keeping a hand covering her mouth. She seemed entirely surprised by his actions--and when he said that he had much better luck making friends when he didn't maim people, she seemed even more surprised.
"But I thought that hurting someone was the only real way of saying that you liked them..." she said in a tiny voice, seeming genuinely confused by Pugsy's words. And then as Pugsy went on to say that he would be her friend, Kylie dropped her hand from her face, giving him a smile--not her usual brand of big, wide, disturbing smile--it was a smile that was actually quite calm and sincere. "Y-You will...?"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:15 pm

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy looked down on Kylie, at least trying to make the effort and help, even if in the slightest "Well like- I've never heard of that before. Usually when I want to be friendly with them... I like- don't- murder them... yeah. I mean, I hang out with them, I talk, I do them favors, usually when I hurt them they dont' really want to be my friend-" he told her, his smile twitching somewhat as he actually found it genuinely difficult to be nice to her after so many attempted murders. When Kylie asked if he'd be her friend, the man nearly grimaced, but instead he just took a deep breathe, gulped, then smiled as he answer "Sure! But you've got to learn to -NOT- murder and/or maim me!" he replied to her cheerfully "So like- there's no need to cry- unless of course I bleed out from these slash wounds and die! Then you'd be down one friend..."

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:56 am

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 7 Kylie138_zpsc2392b91

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"Really...? So I guess that I need to do everything opposite...at least for some people..." she murmured, seeming to be in awe of Pugsy's explanation. She still seemed to be rather mild at the moment--but as soon as she saw Pugsy actually smile, a big grin spread across her face, and she hopped up to her feet. "Yay! I LOVE making new friends!" She was about to tackle-hug him, when the part about him bleeding out occurred to her and she stopped herself, seeming to think for a moment. "Um...hang on a sec--!" She proceeded to bounce very quickly off into Funland--and somewhere in the near distance there was a startled shriek. Kylie soon enough came back carrying what appeared to be some random person's clothes, then held them out to Pugsy. "Here! You can use these as bandages! Friends share with each other, right--? So that naked guy a little bit over that way is our friend now, too!"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:03 pm

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy twitched when Kylie said 'some' people, he quickly wagged his finger and corrected her "Most people- actually pretty much anybody. If you find someone that WANTS to be brutally mained or killed they probably dont' want to be your friend..." Pugsy hoped not to get into that subject anymore, and then Kylie got rather jumpy. For a moment it seemed as if she'd tackle-hug him, and Pugsy flinched in horror initially in preparation, only to open his eyes and find the girl running off. Cue her return with a ripped set of clothes "Oh..." right, he had no idea how to do these things "Uuuuuh... let me see if I can figure this out..." Pugsy muttered taking the clothes from the pinkette. He took off his shirt, tossing the ragged clothing aside as he stared at his wounds "Huh... I thiiiiiink this-!" Pugsy then proceeded to SHOVE the cloth into his wound... which wasn't good. When Pugsy realized that wasn't helping, he pulled it out... and his wound was bleeding out more "Whoops-"

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:41 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"I don't think that that's how you do it--" Kylie spoke just after Pugsy shoved the cloth into his wound. She paused for a moment, then picked up the clothes that Pugsy had discarded, holding them up to him, since the ones she had found were probably already soaked through with blood at this point. "You've gotta wrap it around! It's like wrapping a present, but with more blood and guts! But that's okay, it's just a little bit more slippery than usual, it's not too hard!" Kylie had never actually had to deal with injuries like that before during her job as an assassin, due to her nearly totally cybernetic body--but, she was pretty sure that that was how bandages worked! "All of your blood's trying to leave! You've gotta slam the door in its face and put it on time out!"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:31 pm

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy stared at Kylie with a blank expression on his face, one could wonder if he was even listening to her, most likely not, he wasn't feeling quite alright. Eventually he managed to let out a "Huh..." before falling over unconscious, still bleeding out as a result of his wounds which had now been re-opened due to his stupidity. So now Pugsy was just lying there bleeding out, a puddle of blood forming under his body.

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:04 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"Hm--?" Kylie looked at Pugsy in confusion as the man fell over, blinking a few times. "Hey now! Now's not naptime! You didn't slam the door in your blood's face yet!" Kylie grabbed the man's shoulders, lifting Pugsy's top half off of the ground and shaking him around a bit to try to wake him up. "Pugsy, wake up! You can nap later! Stop being a lazy-buns! Your blood is running away!" She dropped Pugsy back to the ground again, staring at him for a moment, confused. He was still breathing, so he wasn't dead...dead Pugsys would be bad because then she would lose the friend she had just made! She thought and thought, trying to figure out what was wrong--until suddenly, she seemed to realize something. "Ohh, I get it! You just don't know how to do it, so you're too shy to do it on your own! Why didn't you say so, silly! I can do it for you!" Kylie took the fabric, lifting up Pugsy's midsection with one hand, then wrapping the makeshift bandages over his wound, tying it off in the back tightly, tying it in a large, pretty bow. She had made sure not to make it too tight, since she didn't need his guts coming out his ears, either. Once she had tied the thing, she dragged Pugsy away from his blood puddle, sitting him down in a sitting position up against a piece of rubble. "There we go! All better!"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:40 pm

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 7 1610
The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 7 Layout10
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Pugsy was still out and about, at least the wounds had "hopefully" been wrapped up and contained in a bow. It was as if his blood and guts were a Christmas present, one tug on the bow and the child would be welcome to a flood of Pugsy's internal fluids. Probably not a very nice sight. Luckily he was out and the only child capable of doing so was Kylie, so hopefully she would be able to resist the urge to open any bows. Everything seemed to be silent from then on... the entire city, in fact, was readily silent. That was until a voice called out "Kylie!" from the distance. Barbara ran out onto the scene, though she did in fact look... different. A different skin tone, in fact. She ran over to Kylie, finally reaching her as she began to pant heavily "What happened...?" she asked, looking down to see Pugsy "OH THIS DICKDICK!" Barbara then picked up a rock, intent with smashing Pugsy's face in for what he had done to Kylie.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"You're all SCREWED now FUCKTARDS!"
Killer Queen Theme - Dawn of Destiny
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:14 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Kylie just continued staring at Pugsy--up until the point where she heard Barbara's voice, turning to look at her, and suddenly seeming to get awfully excited.
"Oh my GOSH~! You finally tried using foundation!" This was apparently Kylie's reasoning for why Barbara wasn't blue anymore--it was totes legit--
But then Barbie was trying to smash Pugsy's head with a rock and that wasn't okay--so, Kylie carefully took the rock before it hit Pugsy, putting it down onto the ground and patting it before turning back to Barbie and grinning.
"Oh, don't worry! It's totally okay, he's my friend now! He's kinda weird, but it's okay, 'cause we're buddies!" Before she could go on any further, however--the screen in the sky appeared, and Kylie looked up, watching the screen and listening. As it got to the point where it became apparent that this person had just wiped out all of Canada at once, Kylie's smile grew a little bit smaller as she spoke, "Wowie--that's a little too much love in one sitting--no wonder they all blew up, too much sunshine and rainbows--you gotta have these things in moderation, after all!"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:21 am

Well luckily Kylie saved Pugsy from Killer Queen's wrath. That was one save to go against the countless attempted murder Kylie had no doubt done against Pugsy. Killer Queen seemed pretty okay with Kylie being friends with this guy out of the blue. In fact, she just shrugged and said "Oh- M'kay." despite the fact that she had almost murdered the man in cold blood a few moments ago. And then the Charles incident happened, in the sky, and to say Killer Queen was horrified would be an understatement. Barbara was in fact motionless, just staring up into the sky with a blank, horrified stare. She wanted to vomit, the sheer amount of lives that had just been lost... that was the cause of the sudden earth shaking. Breathing heavily, she just stood there staring up at the sky longer, not giving Kylie's words a reply at all. She had no idea what to do... what could she do? Especially now... now that she had lost her powers. She wasn't sure what happened, but after Heavenly Treasure, she lost everything, and she couldn't be any happier. That was of course until millions of lives were lost in a couple of seconds. That was certainly not fun. Eventually Barbara managed to let out in a weak voice "K-Kylie... we need to find my dad..." as best as she could. As much as she tried to play the tough one, she was truly horrified, and he was likely the only one to have the answer "I'm... scared..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:29 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"Don't be afraid, Barbie! I'm here with you! And so is Pugsy, even if he is napping!" Kylie proclaimed to the redhead confidently, a big smile on her face. "We can all find Ashy together! Don't you worry about a thing, alright? Everything's gonna be okay, I promise!" Kylie paused for a moment, considering what Pugsy had told her--then shuffled a bit closer to Barbara, verryyy slowly and very gently wrapping her arms around the assassin in what would feel like a normal hug. She stayed there for a moment before bouncing back and giving Barbie a thumbs up. "There we go! Hugs make everything better!"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:45 pm

Barbara gave a soft smile to Kylie "Oh... yeah... you are with me..." she replied weakly, before looking down to Pugsy. She doubted he could be of any help, though Kylie was another story. But right, finding Ashley, it was important, especially since the world looked like it was going to end again. It seemed the hologram had been interrupted and replaced with... whatever that little cartoon girl was. Okay then. Barbie was so focused looking at that when she turned back to Kylie... she was radically closer than before. Killer Queen nearly jumped from shock, but then hug. What was going through Barbie's mind at that moment could only be described as 'SJADFLDLFJKESHFNILHELF- SO ADORBSSSSS!', which was then translated to her nose bleeding and covering her face "I'm okay-! I'm okay!" she called out as blood leaked through her fingers. Regaining her thought process, she wiped the blood away and looked to Kylie hugging her back "Should we... er... look for my dad now...?" she asked, at any other point Barbara would be insanely attached to Kylie, but right now the world was kind of ending "And yes... the hug made me a lot better..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:50 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Kylie's face seemed to light up when Barbara said that the hug had helped--maybe this whole being more gentle thing would work out, after all! She bounced up and down a bit in excitement--but then remembered that they actually had to go find Ashley. Kylie paused for a moment, looking at Pugsy, then walked over to his side, picking him up with both hands and holding him above her head, being careful to make sure that his bandage-ribbon didn't come open. She turned, facing Barbie, then grinning at her.
"Ready to go when you are! We'll find Ashy in no time, don't worry!"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:42 am

Barbara seemed to follow Kylie as she bounced up and down, her head bobbing so to keep eye contact with the pinkette "Ah... yes, of course...." she replied to Kylie simply, sniffling and wiping some left over blood off the top of her lips. She nodded to herself before turning her back on her friend and starting the walk "I see we go this way-!" honestly, she had no idea where to even start looking for Ashley. So she just decided to turn towards a random direction and hope for the best. Killer Queen just walked away, though she seemed to purposely walk in the opposite direction from the audible carnage to be heard at Highend.
(EXIT KILLER QUEEN)
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next