Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gate // The Slums

+6
Not Manchee
robert200110
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Creatio Ex Materia
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Gate // The Slums Empty The Gate // The Slums

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:04 pm

You have left the entrance of No Man's Land, and you're now in The Slums. This is the most dangerous place in No Man's Land, everyone here is out to kill you, the insane are everywhere. There is nowhere to hide, just a few shacks and piles of dirt. Only those who are truly strong can stay here for long, everyone else will be prey for those who have lost their minds. You have two paths now, to go deeper into the slums, to the single large building in The Slums: The Inquisitor's Tower, or into the Inner City. The Inquisitor's Tower is blocked off, and it seems the insane are its guards, so that is not a viable path, only one way to leave now.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Gate // The Slums Empty Re: The Gate // The Slums

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:30 pm

The Gate // The Slums 02bb8540-0fa2-4bb2-bb96-4853896d0437_zpsbad1e2ca

Timothy Hook
"He's nothing but a stupid kid, afraid and lost, trapped in a big green monster...Its a Shame"
The Cowardly Croc

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A stage and man in a top hat screeched to the whole world of the slums.
"Come one, Come all!"

The presenter hacked and snorted as he moved a curtain more patched up than his outfit made of various scraps of dusty suits.

"Come to see the angriest! Meanest! Ugliest! Beast you ever saw! Tim Tick Tock!"
He announced through his makeshift cone megaphone, with a dried bone of a chicken as the handle

"An Amazing sight to see. part man! part animal! All ugly!" He ripped the curtain to reveal to a crowd of addicts and coke heads.
A tall beastman...in the fetal position, whimpering. He stuck his hand betwixt his knees to hide his head like a ostrich in the sand.

"Look at him, cower in fear!. You have no reason to my friends!"
He snatched a chain tied to his neck choking him a bit, he winced and out came a little tear.
"He's chained for our dear lives! Nevermind those crocodile tears..This is a monster, a monster unlike any other!" He smiled and laughed screaming into his ghetto megaphone, the crowd of addicts and base heads alike began to throw trash and filth at the beast...A constant barrage of the world's sentiments to him

"I want Mama..." He whimpered to his knees, hushed so he would get choking again.    

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:44 am

The Gate // The Slums Anime_tay_by_death_by_emotion-d3nycnq_zpsf484cc39

Vivian Orderly
Code Name: Orderly

Vivian saw something and went to get a closer look. She was looking at what was going on. She got a bit of a determined look and pushed through the crowd.
"Pardon me...excuse me." she said, heading to the stage. "Excuse me..." she said. She looked at Tim. "Are you okay?" she asked.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:42 am

Timothy Hook
"He's nothing but a stupid kid, afraid and lost, trapped in a big green monster...Its a Shame"
The Cowardly Croc

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The carnie reject looked at Wynn Stanton with a disgusting black gummed yellow teeth grin. "Ah I see, you have pay to beat the beast, sir!" He held out his hat reveling his ever growing bald spot. "Anything of value sir, anything worth a crack rock and it's schilling, Kackahahahaah!" He gave a bile filled laugh as handed a rusty bat in exchange

As Timothy watched the girl push through the stage the Crowd roared in hate, hate created for hate's sake. The announcer snickered.
He lifted his head during the barrage of food and debris.
"Y-y'all okay lady, don't come here....Dem angry peoplies won't like it..." He sniffed his tears and fear "I miss Mama.....it's been a real long time since I her, but he keeps promisin' to take to Mama...I wanna go home.." His bayou backwater accent was murky as the swamps themselves.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:52 pm

Vivian Orderly

"Excuse me a moment..." Vivian said and turned to the group, fuming. "ALL OF YOU CAN GO TO HELL! GET OUT OF HERE!" she yelled. "NO MORE BOOING! GO DO WHATEVER YOU CRIMINALS DO!" she turned to the gator man. "There there...It's alright. I'm sure you miss Mama very much...a-and..." she was starting to see how creepy this was. But hearing his voice...he was literally just a little kid...she had to help. "I have someone I'm looking for too. Maybe we can look together...but first we're gonna get you out okay?" she smiled at him. "You need to use those big muscles of your and pull those chains...you'll be okay alright?" she said, petting the poor things foot since he was so tall.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:53 pm

Timothy Hook
The Cowardly Croc

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Timothy stared at Vivian with a more glassy and more teary eyed. As she tore through the crowd with her shouts. They all hunched back and snuck back into there gutter homes.
"Oi!" The Announcer walked towards Vivian with a knife in hand. "I lost a lot of customers, coz of you!" His fake gentleman disposition faded into a brutal druggy like anyother.
"I'm the boy's master. I got him under him lock an keep!" He raised the knife to her neck "I bet yer some kinda hero, yeah that's it! I could sell you to if ya want." He scanned hr up and down licking his hideous yellow teeth cackling with his disgusting bile filled thorat.

"Chestah! Don't Hurt that real nice lady! She good! Ain't hurt nobody!" Timothy pleaded with him as he grabbed his leg, it was feeble grab. His confidence wasn't even existent...but Vivian gave him some.
"What are you blabbering about you stupid fucking croc" Chester looked at him with contempt, He began to stomp on Timothy like he was a doormat. His rage turned Vivian as he swung her with the knife.

Crack. Timothy's hand slammed into Chester, flinging him like a rag doll. Down he went to a wall to become nothing more than splat on the wall. The chains flew off without him noticing, they were cheap but still metal....Boy this croc had a bite
Timothy began to cry, more a wail than anything. "Imma real sorry! Ain't mean it. Oh lord....I'm sorry nice lady..Don mean scare ya...!" He whimper as he cowered before his innate fear of getting punished.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:07 pm

Vivian Orderly

Vivian was scared, but she needed to be brave for the croc boy. As he swung his knife at her, and took the hit, but it wasn't anything compared to Tim Tim's pain. As Tim killed the owner, she smiled, and went over to him, placing a gentle hand on him.
"It's okay." she said, and trying her best to hug him. "You're free now...you don't have to be afraid of that man anymore." she said, being as gentle as she could. "Your Mama would be really proud of you."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:24 pm

Timothy Hook
The Cowardly Croc

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Yeah.." He hunched himself over as he stood to look at her. "Mah name's Timothy! But you can call me Timmy, Mama called me that. Ya nice like her too Miss." He wiped his tears from his face. "What yer's?"
He smiled, his crocodile jagged teeth were shown as he did. The big green boy look around in the back of the stage. He pulled a small beat up toy.
"Ya real brave Ma'am! Like Heroman" He held the small toy for her to see. The little action figure adorned in a red white and blue costume and a long flowing blue cape
"Mama would say people like you gots dem things call courage!" He seemed a little bit more open. It seemed that his more child like side opened up as he spoke

"Are ya hurt, did I do that miss? Imma sorry iffa did.." He looked at her remember she had gotten hit, Timothy paced about in a flustered panic looking for something to help "I can fix it! Don'tcha worry Timmy gots it, I fix the nice lady right up!" He pulled out Chester's stash of pain killers.
"Chestah says...." He looked at the splatter on the wall..."Said, that he used one of dem to stop the pain.."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:32 pm

Vivian Orderly

Vivian giggled as the boy opened up to her. She was right. He was just a little boy. She wasn't scared anymore, she was happy she did the right thing. She looked at the action figure of Heroman, and smiled.
"I was doing what was right. Those people should be ashamed to yell and throw things at such a gentle soul. I wasn't going to stand back and let you take it. I don't have much courage, but it's okay as long as I came help children." she said, petting the boy's arm a bit. It was a little hard to hear him talk...not cause the adorable accent he had...but his breath stunk. It was a minor thing though...so it was okay. "I'll be alright...it's a little scratch, and frankly, I don't trust those pills right there. I'll be okay with it healing by itself..." she said, though she was hoping it wasn't too deep. It hurt like hell, but she wasn't gonna let that show.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:17 pm

Timothy Hook
The Cowardly Croc

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

He looked at Chester's pills and threw the casually, they might as well have left No Man's Land at that point from how far he threw them. He began to search in his overalls for something. A small bag of crack rocks and drugs.."I stole dem from Chestah, but I don't think he'd care now!" He chuckled a kiddish laugh. He handed it to her. It seems this could be used to barter with
"Miss, ya real nice, but Chestah gots lots of friends. You gon a get lynched. Y'all need to run. I go and get my stuff. I hope I get to me ya again." He point to the black market "Go dere! dem some real good things to protect ya self with! Chestah got his knife dere too! Also got me..."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:57 pm

The Gate // The Slums 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Kraven
The Father of Death
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven was taking a stroll through the slums, trying to get to where Vulture Team was rumored to be. It was really like a stroll, he was even whistling a lovely balled. Kraven loved this place, so much death, it was most definitely touched by the lord. Kraven was almost upset that he had a mission, he wanted to just kill some fools, take some trophies. Yes, some new scars for the chest would do. The Nun continued to walk through the Slums, but then a magnificent sight came upon him, AN ALLIGATOR MAN. HOLY SHIT, KRAVEN NEEDED TO KILL THAT. Kraven ran off to the top of a roof and drew his rifle, then fired a few warning shots at his feet "YOU THERE! WHAT A MAGNIFICENT THING YOU ARE! YOU AND I WERE DESTINED TO CROSS PATHS! LEAVE THAT WRENCH AND FACE ME!" he yelled angrily at the top of his lungs to the alligator man.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:18 pm

Vivian Orderly

"Well, if I ever need to, I'll buy something there. I'm not a criminal you see and-" she was about the say more but the gun shots were there. She gasped and fell off her feet. She looked to where they came from and saw...a nun? Da fuk? Right now though, she was scared for Tim. "RUN! Find a safe place to hide!" she said, getting up and waving her hands at the nun. "HEY! OVER HERE! SHOOT AT ME!" she yelled. "LOOK THIS WAY VERMIN BOY!" what the fuck was she doing? She must have gone crazy cause she was asking to be killed. This was gonna be bad.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:44 pm

Creatio Ex Materia wrote:

Timothy Hook
The Cowardly Croc

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Timothy looked at Kraven with a frightened glare. "I ain't not alligator! I'm Timothy, whys yous cussin' so loud? Yous preacher!" Timothy grew wary and hid behind Vivian. He looked over at Kraven from her shoulder "Imma stay right here, sir. Mama says 'it's dangerous to talk to minister and such nowadays', but don't want nuthin' to do with no Nun-men..No way, No siree! Imma stay right here....!" His knee began to shake..
-Why is everyone so crazy nowadays...I shouldn't judge though...I don't look no better either!-

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:56 pm

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven raised his rifle up and jumped off the low roof to the ground, he grinned at Vivian "AH! A HERO!" his smile grew and grew into something very distorted "I... am a preacher... you are right monster... I AM THE MOUTH OF THE TRUE LORD! I AM THE SHEPARD, THE HUNTER, AND THE PROPHET!" he raised his rifle, pointing it at Vivian point blank "Are you sure wrench... do you really want to stand between me and my prey... I can assure you... you'll regret it..." there was a notable bit of excitement in his words, he needed bloodshed, now, to appease his lord. Kraven noted that the monster didn't wish to fight, fine, if he didn't wish to fight, he would MAKE him want to fight. Kraven looked at Tim "Come on monster... I'm threatening to hurt you and YOUR FRIEND... don't you want to do anything!?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:21 pm

Timothy Hook
The Cowardly Croc

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Keep tellin ya, I'm just Timothy!" He stomp his foot as a little roar came from him. His scale skin shined as he walked infront of Vivian. "Mama told me that god once Thou shalt not kill. You ain't a man of god, god would never make a man like you. Yous a badman preacher man!" He took a large dumpster and toss out it's garbage, hollowing it out.
He slammed the hollow dumpster around Kraven
"Mama would give timeouts like dis too! I feel like yous need it more though..." He giggled as he held the trash can in place...it made a indent in the concrete. Fighting wasn't his forte, he knew hurtin' people was wrong, the boy solve this by giving people timeouts...or just finding ways to hide or runaway from the problems....

He began to stack dumpster on dumpster on the original one. "Maybe ya Mama shoulda read ya the bible...Hehe!" He was too innocent for the place, his childish laughter gave this away way to much.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:22 pm

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven smiled like a clown "Fun..." he immediately fired his sniper rifle into Tim's foot "Excuse me if I'm not scared boy..." he wasn't the least bit intimidated by Tim's trash can, he had fought much stronger criminals in No Man's Land, he'd even tried to kill Hannibel at one point. In other words, Tim was a big fish in a big ocean, with much bigger fish. Kraven lifted his gun up "We speak of very different Lords... I only follow DEATH, my great father... tell me child... have you ever seen god? You ever talk to your so called Lord? How can you prove his existence? Through that book written on the same paper as any science fiction novel?" Kraven's smile only grew as he continued "But I can assure you... Death is very very real... as you'll find out..." he threatened, about to pull the trigger of his rifle again, even with his croc skin, Tim didn't have a chance against a rifle like this.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:27 pm

Vivian Orderly

"Stop, don't shoot him again!" Vivian yelled, grabbing a trash can lid nearby, and holding it. "Don't you dare shoot!" she got in front of Tim. "Please run Tim. Go hide until I come find you, okay?" she whispered to him. She needed to draw Kraven's attention. "Hey Nun! Death sucks! I rather enjoy life!" she yelled
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:41 pm

The Gate // The Slums KomaedaNagito4_zps0dbf1958

Wynn Stanton
-Code Name: Quicksilver-

It had been the sounds of gunshots and shouting that had drawn Wynn over to this area of the slums, wondering just what was going on that necessitated all of this racket. He kept his distance from the group, watching from the other side of the street. So. A giant crocodile man, an insane nun--and then a perfectly normal girl.
Well, wasn't this a totally normal scenario for any day in No Man's Land?
At the moment, he really didn't feel like getting too close, but he did take a few steps closer to the group, smiling and calling to Vivian,
"Gunshots will rip right through that lid like a hot knife through butter, you know~ If you're telling him to run, you'd better both go. Or at least let him block the bullets for you." He grinned and gave a small laugh, taking a step or two closer.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:46 pm

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven smiled at Vivian, as if he had gotten a new toy "Oh... horrible attempts to anger me... all you needed to tell me was that YOU WANTED TO DIE, WHORE!" Kraven kept his rifle lifted with one hand, and when Wynn entered the fray, Kraven used his time talking as a distraction to jump Vivian. Her eyes, they were innocent, she hadn't killed a man yet, in other words, easy prey. Kraven drew his combat knife with his free hand and help it to her throat. Before he gave her time to kick him or knee him, he dropped the rifle and got her into a hold, with holding the knife to her throat "Tadah! MAGIC TRICK!" he announced happily "You two are so overprotective over this WEAK lady... we're in No Man's Land... the strong devour the weak... that is the rule that governs this city... and you two are guilty of committing this city's ONLY CRIME, HELPING THE WEAK!" Kraven pressed the knife more towards Vivian's throat, creating a tiny little cut, mostly to scare her "Anyone makes a move and I gut her... that includes you baby girl!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:52 pm

Wynn Stanton

Wynn let out another laugh and smiled as he addressed Kraven,
"Who said I was helping her? I was giving some friendly advice, that's all!" He stuck his hands into his coat pockets, watching Kraven carefully. "What're you gonna get out of killing her, huh? A crocodile fist to the face? He seems to care for her, you know, so if you don't wanna end up as a God-sent stain on the ground, you miiiiight wanna let go."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:26 pm

Vivian Orderly

Vivian screamed and then was in a bit of a pickle. She couldn't struggle or else, well, she'd die. She couldn't do anything or else she'd die...and she really didn't feel like dying. She didn't carry any weapons, so, she was indeed useless at this moment. Vivian did the only thing she could do...cry. She started to cry and silently pray.
"Tim...I hope you can find your Mama...you're a great kid...Miles...I'm sorry...I hope you can forgive me...I wanted to marry you but now...I can't..." she thought as the tears rolled down her face.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:45 pm

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven shook his head to Wynn, his crazed smile eerily staying with every shake "No no my boy... you don't understand... the monster is weak... I can tell... he ain't no killer... I have to change that, I'm making him a better man." he said eagerly, he moved his knife over to Vivian's stomach and cut into it lightly, just enough to hurt her without wounding her. Kraven was intent to torture her in front of them "I don't know... you seem pretty eager to rescue her... you aren't like the gator... you can kill a man... so what do you say? Want to be a knight in shining armor and try to save her from me?" he asked as he pressed the knife deeper into her stomach.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:08 pm

Wynn Stanton

"And how am I supposed to do that if you said you'd slit her throat if we came any closer?" Wynn laughed, with that same smile still plastered onto his face. "I mean...I could always throw this." He drew one of his hands out of his pocket, showing that he had grabbed a knife that had been resting in there. "But then again, you'd probably use her as a shield, making a total fool out of me, am I right? Normally, I'd have no issue at all with killing you, buuut right now my chances of that aren't lookin' so hot." He lowered his hand, but still held the knife. "I still don't see what you're getting out of this, guy. I think your logic's a bit screwy."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:17 pm

Vivian Orderly

Vivian started screaming. The pain she was feeling was horrible. That knife was jamming into her chest...
"STOP IT! STOP IT PLEASE!" she yelled, trying to her best not to struggle since she would die if she did. Her tears and crying was now audible. Her hand started to twitch.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:11 pm

Timothy Hook
The Cowardly Croc

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tim scream and roared shaking anything not tied to the ground as he howled in pain. As he watched Vivian begin torn into he roared loader and loader, The were pained screams..just a kid seeing that violence on person who didn't deserve it...It made his heart ache and mind sore.
"Stop! Why you doin this! She don't deserve this!" He roared as he slammed the ground repeated in anguish, it made the ground rumble a little. his tears were abundant and overflowing
"Whaddya want wit me!?" The Crocman cried as he began to mumble to himself as sobbed "Mama help me Mama!" He roared again, it more primitive and bestial as he more confused and frustrated he got

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/quote]
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next