Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated)

+4
Skylark-13
MochaLatte
MercutianUnknown
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated) Empty The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated)

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:19 pm

WELCOME TO NO MANS LAND! HERE IS YOUR FIRST SIGHT INTO THE PRISON!
A dark and destroyed street, lined with buildings that are constatly raided, destroyed, and bloody. Bodies line the streets and people are seen running, followed by gun shots or screaming. This is your home now. Congrats, you're in hell.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated) Empty Re: The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated)

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu May 15, 2014 10:46 pm

The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated) Fsnberserkerec9438792ce
Brandr Janith
The Axe Guardian

Brandr doubled around the slums to throw any trace of a trail off of them... He had run about 40 blocks and was close to passing out... He ducked right next to a building close to the main gate... He set Agan and Oiche down and sat down leaning next to a wall... I... uhhhh... *pant pant pant*... Brandr could barely move or speak with how tired he was.

__________________________________I'm only as cruel as I need to be__________________________________
/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated) Empty Re: The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated)

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri May 16, 2014 2:09 am

The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated) Screenshot2011-03-03at100431PM

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

Agan struggled and got out from under Brandr. He wasn't sure what to think.
"..." he got up, and took a few steps back. "O-oiche...a-are you a-a-alright...?" he asked, going to the boy. "Gods, you're okay...or mostly okay...I was worried, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have put you in that position." he said and hugged the boy. He looked at Brandr. "I knew Brandr was a Muppet but...I...I don't think what to think now..." he shook his head. "Let's get him out of that armor." he went over...tenatively...very cautionously...and started to inspect it to look for a way to take it off.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri May 16, 2014 4:43 pm

Oiche Hull

The Irish Man

The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated) 8db25133fb629f637fa36fe5d4a831d81278650480_full

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oiche panted lying on the ground. He looked to the side to Agan. "No... I do not feel alright Mistar Agan... Aye... I had an ax to mi throat! And then robot!" Oiche said as she sat up. "And I miss Alicia!" Oiche said, there was no reason, he just missed her. He looked at Brandr. "What the heck mun! You didn't have to put an ax near me!" Oiche said as he was rightly so shaken up. He then picked himself up to help Agan to get Brandr out of his armor. "Don't... Hurt me.." He said as he began to see what could do to help.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat May 17, 2014 3:03 am

The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated) Fsnberserkerec9438792ce
Brandr Janith
The Axe Guardian

Brandr struggled further with his words... He twitched in the heavy army and pointed to the large briefcase that now only held metallic black handles bolted to the inside... Sorry,Oiche... Needed... to be... convincing... the Briefcase... Holds... the Armor... Brandr reached for the for the handles in the briefcase but they were too distant to grab.

__________________________________I'm only as cruel as I need to be__________________________________
/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat May 17, 2014 1:18 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan glared at Brandr. He wasn't sure if he believed him. He went to the briefcase and upon figuring it out, set the handles back and the armor slid of, retracting back into the large black rings. However, he kept hold of the case, and stood back.
"Explain Brandr...now." He said, grabbing the shot gun. "It's a good thing I sabotaged the stock. Those weapons won't do much good for them." He let out a sigh, but he was not okay with this little stunt. However...

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat May 17, 2014 10:11 pm

The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated) Mcdougall-1-
Brandr Janith
The Axe Guardian

As the armor shrank back into the briefcase Brandr inhaled deeply... It gave his cybernetics an extra edge but God could it suck the energy out of him... He breathed heavily for a full minute before beginning to explain himself... You... You don't know how bad that could have gotten, Agan... Brandr looked down and into the distance sorting through his memories... He tried to grip and make a fist out of anger but he didn't even have the strength for that... He had killed so many people for so many years for such a sicko and he... he really thought William loved him... He shook his head and squinted tears out of his eyes... No now wasn't the time for him to feel sorry for himself... no matter how much it hurt remembering his past... You don't know Gonzo and Statler like I do... The Actors, no all of the Muppets... they're monsters!... Gonzo would have gladly shot both you in the crotch then tied you to the back of the motorcycle and dragged you both through the streets until you were too broken to do anything else but shoot you in the head and then he would have just handed you over to Statler... And you don't want to know what would have happened after that... Brandr shivered thinking about exactly what Statler did with corpses... He felt like he might throw up... He was even too tired for that... I Can't believe you didn't get anything better than that shotgun... Not a bad try though I suppose... I'm just glad they didn't suspect anything when I took the blast from Statler's voice for you... Boy when I did that I thought I was screwed-owowowow... speaking of that little injury... that still hurt him like getting hit by a sledgehammer wielded by a very strong man... He probably had a bruise the size of his head on his chest... He looked up at the skeptical Agan and tentative Oiche with glum self dissatisfaction.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat May 17, 2014 11:21 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

"Well, you know Brandr, you didn't exactly give me much to work with." he said, crossing his arms, but then he sighed. "I just wish I knew what was going on more...don't worry Brandr, I'm not mad, I'm thankful." he gave a thumbs up and a smile. "Look, I know those muppet folks are bad news bears. We'll take them down if we need to. It'll be alright. Anyway..." he looked at the wounds. "Yikes...uh...I know a little medical stuff." he took out his flask and took out a hanky, dabbing and moving the bruise. "This is gonna get the blood moving." he said, being gentle with it. "And like I said, I did sabotage the weapons. They'll either explode or jam constantly, so they didn't get much. And I still have the things that Muugica gave me." he tapped the pocket, feeling them. "Dunno what they do since he was vauge as hell, but, eh." he kept working on Brandr. "Thanks big guy...I owe you my life...again..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat May 17, 2014 11:30 pm

Oiche Hull

The Irish Man

The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated) 8db25133fb629f637fa36fe5d4a831d81278650480_full

Oiche nodded as Brandr explained. "Aye... I forgive you..." Oiche said as he helped get the suit off. He then sat quietly listening to Agan and Brandr. "Geez... What was with that Statler guy? He seemed to hate mi guts." Oiche commented before clapping for Agan. "Aye! Smart thinking there!"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu May 22, 2014 2:05 pm

Brandr Janith
The Axe Guardian

Brandr let Agan do some first aid on him as he took some time to rest... He had to sort through his memories more... He didn't feel like he did before... He wasn't as happy, he also wasn't as ignorant... Yikes looking back he certainly had been different these last few years... Just how many times had Kermit modified his memories?... God my head is spinning with memories... Oh uh Statler... yeah He has a thing against Irish people, Oiche... Something about starting a civil war back in the day, I never caught the full story... Brandr looked over at Agan... Muugica gave him something odd?!... What was it Muugica left with you?... I know the old guy he's finicky about his possessions even small stuff... Brandr looked over at Agan... that was right, just how many times had Brandr saved Agan's life now... His head was so mixed up he doubted he'd be able to remember every time... Brandr felt oddly disgruntled after that whole thing, He felt like he just wanted to get away... he didn't want to have to think about Muppets or William or Damn near anything for a long time.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 22, 2014 3:01 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

"Some Vials of stuff. Nothing too bad." he said, still fixing up Brandr. "Hey man, look...I'm real sorry this all happened to ya so fast. You know...getting back your memories and stuff...but...I want you to know that you're my friend, no matter what. I mean, you've saved my hide a million times over. You've been a more then loyal friend." he smiled, bandaging the bruise now. "So...for old times sake." he reached into his coat and pulled out a beer, cracking it open. "Want one?" he asked, pulling out two more. Agan, ALWAYS, had beer. True fact.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu May 22, 2014 8:19 pm

Oiche Hull

The Irish Man

Oiche looked back an d forth between Agan and Brandr. "You know... This situation calls for some ale..." Oiche said as he heard that the guy didn't like Irish people. "Well... Tis his problem then... I don't see how that man can get any of 'is idea oout. He speaks most strange." Oiche said with a snort. "In fact... Could 'ardly understand the bloke at all! The nerve of 'im!" Oiche said as he clapped his hands and took Agan's beers without a second thought. "Your a good lad Agan... Mighty fine indeed." he said as he drank the single bottle of beer.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue May 27, 2014 11:05 pm

The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated) Boy33_zps239bee55

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

On the complete other side of the Slums, there was suddenly an angry Jasper, who'd just stomped out of anything that had to do with Paladin, his arm still held close to his chest in an attempt to keep from further damaging the appendage. He was clearly still upset, and not wanting to listen to anything even remotely reasonable- in this case, Smile. His teeth were gritted with pain and anger as he marched over to a rather large piece of unidentifiable rubble and sat down, rubbing his hip and chest gently. It seemed likely he was more hurt than he let on.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue May 27, 2014 11:10 pm

The Gates // The Slums (Eradicated) Smile32_zps85bc5fee

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

"Hey...!" Smile called as he ran after Jasper, eventually catching up with him and scowling at him. "I said zhat ve vere going to zhe infirmary! Zhis is zhe complete opposite! Seriously, vhat are you doing...?" Smile's tone softened as he spoke, and eventually, he sighed, pausing for a moment, before speaking again. "...Alright. Care to tell me vhat's been wrong vith you today?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Quid Sum Miser
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed May 28, 2014 3:02 am

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper scowled as he realized Smile had actually followed him all the way out there, and he sighed as he realized he was too tired to actually try and chase him off anymore. He just wanted to sleep, but he could hardly do that until he got the German to leave him be... The other's question, however, was met with a scowl. "Like I said before-- it's not as if you fucking care. You're just trying to look good to Charles so he doesn't blow you the fuck up. That's all we ever do, pose and primp and pretend we're all being perfect angels and shit, and we're not-- ugh... There's nothing wrong. Nothing that matters any, at least. Just run off back to everyone else and go back to just trying to get out of here and stop pretending you give two fucks what happens to me, or anyone else for that matter."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed May 28, 2014 3:24 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

"...You and I are a lot alike," Smile said after a moment, a neutral frown on his face. He moved over to a piece of rubble opposite Jasper's, sitting down on it, but averting his eyes from Jasper. "You feel hurt, but you don't vant to admit zhat to yourself. You vant to be a solid wall of determination, and you lock everyvone else out. You can handle your problems on your own. So, you push ozhers avay. ...Does zhat sound about right?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu May 29, 2014 4:18 am

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper raised a brow as he heard Smile's beginning words, the sentence actually managing to catch and hold his attention at least for a moment. "...Not exactly," he muttered, looking to the side- clearly trying to deny something that was very nearly exact. The only thing was why he shut everyone out- that differed... But the rest was pretty spot on- he just didn't want to admit it.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu May 29, 2014 4:23 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

"Vell zhen, vhat is it?" Smile asked after a moment. "Trust me, I might say zhat I hate most people--and I do--but I've at least gotten practice making ozhers feel better. Or...at zhe very least...making my sister feel better...b-but ja--just explain it to me and I guess zhat I'll try to help...?" He really didn't know why he cared so much...usually he wouldn't have cared. But the pull and tug of a kindred spirit was enough to pique his curiosity right now.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu May 29, 2014 1:55 pm

Brandr Janith
The Axe Guardian

Brandr let Agan finish the first aid on him then took one of the beers from Agan... He popped it open on his ax then poured a little on his injury then began drinking... That's always been the one good thing about you Agan... You always know how to make good out of a bad time! He really needed this... He knew he needed to sort out his memories... His Family, The Muppets, His past, William... Everything... But right now it was just nice to sit back and forget it all... He began laughing at Oiche's remark about Statler's Voice... Do you know man!... Out of a everything I remember now I don't remember understanding anything he's ever said!... HAHAHAHHA!!!

[/quote]
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 29, 2014 2:23 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan smiled, listening to them talk. He looked up at the sky and started to think.
"Well...I'm gonna need to scope out a new place for us...We could return to Baker's and just get a new house, that wasn't the only place, but that's the first place the Muppets would look...or is it? Nah, they'd look everywhere else. We'd just have to keep things under ropes." he thought, and looked at the others. "They're gonna need a break though..." he drank some more beer. "And that other guys voice, Gonzo right? What is this, the 80s? His accent is ridiculous!"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu May 29, 2014 10:09 pm

Brandr Janith
The Axe Guardian

Brandr took a good long swig from his beer mid sentence... You know Boss I... I never understood that ever... The Guy's from Romania or somewhere and he talks like he's from an old Big City... Brandr looked at Agan and Oiche speculatively... We might wanna move and make sure we're not spotted or nothing... who knows if they're still lookin' for us... Boss did those Vulture Guys seem nice enough?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 29, 2014 10:38 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan shuddered at the mention of Vulture Team.
"Yeah, they did...but they wouldn't have need of me at all. They don't need a smuggler, apparently they got someone." he sighed. "So, I'm kind of between a rock and a hard place. Ain't much else I can do." he drank more of his beer.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat May 31, 2014 5:24 pm

Brandr Janith
The Axe Guardian

Brandr stood up and leaned against a dumpster... He cased his axe and the briefcase then stood there thinking intently... He needed to think of a safe place for them... Vulture was a no... The Family?... No Gonzo said they were after the Family... Bad Idea... Then he remembered... NO it was actually a good idea... Wait! The Mansion!... If the Muppets are collecting arms and reinforcements it will take them some time to get there... Brandr looked at Agan and Oiche... ...... You guys should warn the Family and get Muugica and Alice out of There... I'm going to go tell Paladin's troops... Maybe there's something they can do... I doubt he'll appreciate another faction gaining power in his prison and do... something... Brandr finished his drink then threw it in the dumpster... and waited for Agan and Oiche's responses before leaving.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat May 31, 2014 5:44 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

"Are you fucking kidding Brandr?" Agan said basically as soon as Brandr said something. "They will shoot me on site! If you didn't notice, I'm not the most liked guy around. It's cause shorty mcasshat...I mean...Boss Hattori wouldn't cooperate with me. Now, you can go to Paladin, and Oiche can go to the family, but I can't. I need to find us a homebase, and do some other precautions."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat May 31, 2014 9:48 pm

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper was actually rather surprised with just how persistent Smile was being- he figured the German wouldn't truly care, but if he didn't care- and didn't want anyone thinking he did- then why was he still trying to ask questions and cheer him up...? "... It's not... that I think I can handle everything myself and all... But--" He hesitated, eying the other. They'd already argued a bit on this subject earlier... "... I don't want to be connected to people. I don't want to be emotionally invested in their well being, because humans are too fucking weak- they die too easy, get hurt... They betray each other, steal from each other, abandon one another... And I don't want to risk it- I don't see the point... People die so, so easily- why put yourself through the torment of watching that happen?" Sighing softly, he shifted a little- then winced, holding his side gently with his good hand. Ribs were definitely bruised, if not cracked. Splendid... He refused to look up at Smile, instead staring at a scraggly weed growing between a couple of rocks a few feet away. Such a hard life for a plant- he wondered how it survived...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next