Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated)

+5
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
Vladislavich
MochaLatte
Raven Todd
9 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) Empty North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated)

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:21 pm

A very very old Drama Theater housed in one of the Northern most corners of No Man's Land. Abandoned and untouched for what seems like years The place is still in near perfect condition filled to the brim with instruments and costumes of all kinds. It also has a backstage area that operates much like a living quarters for the actors and guests of the studio.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) Empty Re: North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated)

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:20 pm

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) Hazel
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hazel ran with Muugica and Alice with her, before slowing to a stop. She panted a couple of times before dropping the two and falling over herself. "I need... Food..." Hazel said as she took out some chocolate eggs. She began to eat them. She licked her fingers clean and then looked at the people she brought with her. "So... Why do they want you Teddy?"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) Empty Re: North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated)

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:16 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) _afro_aroha_j_black_gloves_blonde_hair_facial_hair_gloves_goatee_jason_beck_male_parody_sideburns_solo_sparkle_style_parody_tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann_the_big_o__tZ2dlpObSX
Gonzo ^ The ^ Great!
Director of Explosions
Gonzo's Theme - What You Feel

Gonzo then appeared out of nowhere and walked right onto the main stage... He bowed and began to speak... Ladies and gentle-bitches... I'd like to thank you all for coming this evening to our ten year revival cast showing of... He threw spider bombs onto Alice and Muugica's hands and feet holding them to nearby seats in the theater... He looked up at the mostly empty seats in general not really looking at anyone... The Muppet Show!

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:05 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) Sheska
Alice "Liddel" Hart

Alice tried to keep a hold of her bag as Hazel carried them all the way from high end to a theater Alice hadn't even known existed. She cushioned her fall as much as possible as Hazel dropped them. Alice looked between the girl and Muugica, trying to focus on something, anything, to make her feel less horrified by her situation. Alice tensed as Gonzo appeared. Any sense of calm gone as her hands and feet were suddenly strapped to her seat.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:28 am

[quote="Raven Todd"]

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) Jacksbrother_zps5da9799a
Aidan "Peter"
Rowlf
Caring Brother and Debonair Ladies Man

Aidan and Statler arrived at the theater at that moment. Aidan got out of the motorcycle, cursing the Family with each step. He hoped those Paladin agents blew them all to hell after what had happened today. He entered the theater, sitting next to Camila, sighing in relief that he didn't have to walk anymore. He looked at Alice and Muugica out of the corner of his eyes. Any other situation he might have given the slightest shit about Alice. She was a woman after all, and not a bad looking one at that, but he was pretty sure she was a lesbian and after today he was too drained to care about much of anything. He turned to Hazel, "Thanks, babe. You helped save my arse back there."

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:08 pm

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

Hazel looked around and saw Gonzo. "HELLO GONZO!" Hazel said and clapped madly when she heard the muppet show. "OH OH! I'm so excited! Aren't you!?" Hazel asked Alice and nudged her playfully. "No problem daddo! I'd just be doing the... Thing... What was I saying?" she asked as she sat down on Alice's lap and then fell asleep on her. "She's a good pillow..."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:03 am

Alice "Liddel" Hart

Alice looked at Hazel, still trying to figure out why the girl was affiliated with a group like the Muppets. She tried to force the barest smile with very little success. "Excited isn't exactly the word I would use." She would probably have jumped from the girl nudging her had the spider bombs not been holding her down. Alice felt herself turn red as she realized where the girl was resting her head. "Um thank you.. I'm glad you're comfortable."

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:09 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) Tumblr_n7airm3WJZ1tz9lb9o2_1280
Akharo "Animal" Khadiev
Stimulants and Subdural Hematoma
"Kill. Or die."
A loud snort was heard from a broom closet, smoke billowing out at the same time. Then the door swung open, and Animal came out, eyes wide and wild. "Fuck!" he shouted, smashing a hole through the door. On the floor in the closet lay a straw, an empty bag, and a crackpipe with a half-smoked chunk of methamphetamine still in it. He stepped onto stage left.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:11 am

Aidan "Peter"
Rowlf

Aidan nodded, at this point already used to Hazel and her randomness. Though he did wonder when she had started calling him daddo. Aidan hoped she didn't mean what he thought she could mean, because he sure as hell was not a father. "Yeah, babe. You would have been doing a thing. You were talking about..."
Then Hazel had situated herself in Alice's lap. Aidan looked away missing Ms. Piggy more by the minute. He turned to Gonzo, "Hey, m'man, do you have any pain killers or anything? Those bastards really screwed up my legs."
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:16 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) Tumblr_n7airm3WJZ1tz9lb9o2_1280
Akharo "Animal" Khadiev
"Kill. Or die."
Animal tossed a pill bottle to Rowlf. It was marked as containing methodone and oxycodone. To be taken as long as pain persists. "Good fucking shit."
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:27 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) Beaker6_zps44bca55d
North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) Beaker_zpseef71fad

Suddenly an incredibly large stitched up man walked into the room from the back door to the stage... Standing on the stage he would be eye level with someone standing in the Balcony... He looked down as he patted the corner of his mouth with a hankerchief wiping up some blood, seemingly left over from a meal not long eaten... G'day All... Sorry if I'm late... I stopped to eat on my way from the interview.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:39 am

"]

Aidan "Peter"
Rowlf

Aidan looked at the sound of a familiar snort. So he was here too. Well at least they would have more man power now. He caught the pill bottle, eying it suspiciously. He was well aware of Animals habits. After all the shit he'd seen with his dad, Aidan had more than enough reason to be uneasy with taking random medicine, especially stuff this powerful. He nodded in Animals direction. "Thanks man. I'll take your word on that." Aidan dug through the bottle until he found what he thought was oxycodone and slowly dry swallowing a pill. Pretty soon Aidan couldn't feel any pain in his legs...or much of his legs at all. Well, that had worked.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:05 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) _afro_aroha_j_black_gloves_blonde_hair_facial_hair_gloves_goatee_jason_beck_male_parody_sideburns_solo_sparkle_style_parody_tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann_the_big_o__tZ2dlpObSX
Gonzo ^ The ^ Great!
Director of Explosions
Gonzo's Theme - What You Feel

Gonzo clapped as the last of the Actors showed up... Oh this was going to be good he was so happy he started skipping from place to place then he picked Animal up in a Hug... There's My #1!... How Ya been An-Nee-Mall you ol' cockin bastard... We need to catch up on the sweet times Baby, but first... you're both just a little late... We already caught the Bear see... He set Animal down then pointed to Hazel... Oh! By the Waaaaaaay! We have a New Actress... Her names Hazel but the Watch Gave her Camilla the Chicken... I already dosed her up one of the old Nanos and she runs super fast but she needs to eat or she'll tucker out quick... Candy works best... Hazel! This is Animal, He's our Numba one Actor, well since Scooter died... And this is Beaker, he's our local giant cannibalistic monster.

Everything will be alright Alice, I know them, I can deal with them easily... Muugica Whispered in Alice's ear avoiding Hazel as best he could... He was just trying to keep her calm... If they were lucky, Gonzo would kill them both slowly... If they weren't lucky he'd let them live.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:43 pm

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

"My real name is Hazel. But Camilia is fine." Hazel said as she nuzzled her face into Alice's chest. "I remember doing this when I was little!" she said her voice muffled in Alice's boobs. She turned her head and waved her hand at Animal. "Hello! My mother also did drugs! And I like eating too Sir Stitches!" Hazel said to Beaker before pausing a bit at what she was hearing. Why were they scared? "Heeeeeey... No need to be scared Teddy and Pillow. We're going to have fun here." Hazel said in a very genuine voice. She didn't think that they were going to be harmed.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:04 pm

Akharo "Animal" Khadiev
"Kill. Or die."
Gonzo always was a hugger, wasn't he? "Good to see you too, Gonz. Been too long since we knocked some heads." He smiled at Beaker. "And you, ya monster. Been way too long." Then he turned to the crowd. Fozzy. He sneered. He caught a glimpse of the waving girl and chuckled at her statement. He cracked his knuckles and twitched a little. before turning back to Gonzo. "So. Do I start breaking bear bones now or later."
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:09 pm

Alice "Liddel" Hart

Alice looked up from Camila to Muugica. She was avoiding looking at any of the people arriving for too long. She'd already heard enough about Gonzo earlier. She let herself analyze Animal for a minute. She hadn't had too many experiences with drugs, but she could tell fairly easily when someone was high and Animal didn't even seem to be hiding that he was. She ripped her eyes away, not even looking at Beaker after she heard the word cannibal. She smiled at the older man, feeling minutely calmer. He was trying to help her, even when he was in just as bad of a situation. She nodded and whispered into his ear, not at all convinced, but still appreciative that he was trying, "I-I know. Everything will be alright. I mean, you were able to get away from them before."

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:59 pm

Beaker chuckled darkly... Very nice to see you too, Animal... I see the Almighty was kind to you this last decade gone... That's a very good question, Gonzo... What are we doing with Fozzy... I'm still a little... HUNGRY... If that would help...

Well, Alice... Last time I escaped it was a little different... I faked my death last time... I'm not sure that'll work this time... Muugica had shoot himself in the eye then pull out the Nano-cybernetic eye then while the watch thought he was dead he cut it off... He had to attach the watch to a zombie and replace it's eye in order to get away...

Gonzo smiled but then waved the actors down... No, Babies... We have plans for Old Man Fozzy... But I am trying to think of what to do with the other one... Hmmmmmmm?... Gonzo thought, looking Alice up and down... Then his eyes lit up... I know... Beaker, you and Camilla can dress her up in something nice... She can be a present for Sis when she arrives... Unless of course... Fozzy would be willing to hand over those vials he has?

Muugica almost gasped... NO he wouldn't... Of course he would he was Gonzo... Muugica was tempted to tell Alice to bite down on her own tongue... But he couldn't let them have the vials... He looked to Alice for help he didn't know what to do, He couldn't just subject her to that without her consent... He had ruined too many young peoples' lives.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:10 am

Akharo "Animal" Khadiev
"Kill. Or die."
Animal smiled at Beaker's mentioning religion. "Yes. The almighties. Amphetamines and Allah." He chuckled and pulled a crystal out of his pocket and bit down with a crunch. "Any Chechen's saviors." He eyed the two captives and reached for a syringe from his vest, labeled "Krok." With a twitch he turned to Gonzo. "If they don't comply, there's this thing the Russians made..." He raised the syringe. "It'll make for answers and execution."
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:06 am

Alice "Liddel" Hart

Alice felt her blood chill as she heard Beaker's chuckle. Oh god. She was going to die here, wasn't she? Muugica's words didn't help to lessen this feeling. Alice stiffened under Gonzo's gaze, mentally and physically cringing. She tried looking at the blond, with very little success, not liking the look in his eyes or what his interpretation of plans could imply. She stared at Gonzo then at Muugica in shock. Why was he looking to her for help? His expression told her this was even worse than death. Any ease she felt at his words had long since died.
Alice looked at Muugica, confused and horrified. She didn't want the Muppets to get the vials but the way they were all acting told her living as Gonzo's sisters present but horrible too. Alice reminded herself that she trusted her friend and sighed sadly ,mouthing the words,
"Do what you have to. You know the right way to handle this."

Aidan looked at his now numb legs, wondering if he'd taken the wrong pill by mistake. He looked up at Beaker, shuddering at the blood on his face. Beaker wasusually pretty chill but he was freaking creepy at times. He waved at the monstrosity from his seat, not entirely trusting himself to be able to stand at this point. "Good to see you. I'm glad to see you didn't have any problems making it here." He looked over at Hazel as she pressed herself into Alice's boobs. He REALLY missed Piggy right about now. Alice looked uncomfortable as hell and she was getting more action than him. Though he was still bloody he was sure she was a lesbian.
He found himself smiling ironically at Camilla's choice of words. Yeah, the two of them making it out of this unharmed in at least one form, was not going to happen. His eyes widened a bit at Gonzo's plan. He looked over to Alice, looking her body over. Well, he couldn't say Piggy wouldn't like her. Hell Piggy would probably love breaking someone like this in. He leaned back, waiting to see what happened. He really didn't care if his boss had a new toy, so long as he still had his time with her. He eyed Animals syringe. Yeah, either they complied or not, Alice and Muugica were going to hurt somehow.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:11 am

HAHAHAHA, Animal... Why does it not surprise me that even in these dark days you would have something like That... He smiled sickly, pointing to the syringe labeled, Krok... It wouldn't surprise Beaker if Animal had powdered nuclear residue in a bag... The man probably had one of the only stashes of Desdomorphine on the planet after the Cataclysm... You all have never ceased to amaze me...

I-if you say so Alice... Muugica had to have confidence, their only chance now was to withstand whatever he threw at them, they had one advantage on their side and one only, sanity... He'd have to play off of the Muppet's psychological weaknesses to get out of this... He looked Gonzo straight in the eye... NO... We're not going to play your games William!

Gonzo's eye twitched at the sound of his old name, it always seemed to tweak something dormant and Wrathful in his mind... Two times in a week someone he HATED had called him that now... He ignored it though... N-No... Well then Old Man... I really don't think you know just who you're messing with... heheheHEHEWUAHAHAHA!Gonzo put out his hand towards Rowlf and Animal and spoke in a clam normal matter of fact voice... Animal pass that stuff over here... Rowlf pass me an empty syringe and a vial of PIGGY'S SPECIAL MIX... don't hold out on me, I know she let's you keep some... Gonzo gave the sickest most grotesque grin imaginable, No young tall man had ever seen this face... and lived.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:06 pm

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

"Oh! Dress up? I never played that before..." Hazel said suddenly very interested in dressing Alice up. But why did Teddy look so scared? Why did she look scared? "So... This sister. Whose is it?" Hazel asked as she looked at Animal with a confused face at the thing the Russian's made. "I don't think you need that. Maybe some candy?" she asked as she offered some to Alice poking her cheek with the gummy bear. "Wait... Your name is William? HA!... Willy. It's like for penis. OH! What did the piggy have?" Hazel asked as she went up to Gonzo and Animal in a flash.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:58 pm

Akharo "Animal" Khadiev
"Kill. Or die."
Animal laughed. "Beaker, friend. I had to keep myself busy in this time, and well, let's just say the Russian mob is Chechen now... and only Chechen." It was a lie, but he had taken out a sizable portion of non-Chechen mobsters. When he heard Gonzo request the krokadil, he smiled a similar grin. He walked over to Gonzo and handed him the syringe carefully, making sure he wouldn't be pricked by it. "This is a special, high-potency mix... so be very cautious."
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:03 am

Aidan "Peter"
Rowlf
[color=#ffffff]Caring Brother and Debonair Ladies Man

Aidan whistled. Well Fozzy may have just screwed himself and his little friend. Fozzy may have been able to escape before but things were different now. He really didn't know what the hell he had just done. Then came Gonzo's request. Aidan used his seat as a support as he started walking over, sighing in annoyance. He really didn't like Gonzo knowing this much about his sex life. It creeped him out. He stood by the other two men on the stage, pulling an empty syringe and a small vial from a hidden pocket in his jacket. Yeah, that bitch hadn't been as thorough as she'd thought. He looked at Gonzo's and Animals grins, then looked away, finding Camila alot bloody easier to look at. "Babe, Piggy is Gonzo's sister. And don't call Gonzo by that name. He doesn't react very well when people do. " The girl'd had more questions but no way in hell, was he going to try and explain what "Piggys special mix" was.
[/quote]
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:21 am

Alice "Liddel" Hart

Alice watched Muugica, trying as best she could to shrink into her chair. She watched Gonzo's reaction, becoming more afraid by the moment. She felt a chill go up her spin as his voice became much more calm. She didn't like the sound of either thing he was asking for. Then he smiled. Alice continued trying to move to a point where none of them could see her, without being able to do much given the spider bombs holding her down. She hadn't really even felt Camila poking her cheek with a gummy bear. Alice couldn't look at them anymore. She turned to Muugica, her voice hardly more than a whisper, "What did you just do?"

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:30 am

Beaker nodded to Animal's response... He had always been quite the joker even with his anger issues... raised an eyebrow looking around... He walked over to Aiden and looked at his legs... Here Rowlf, let me stitch you up... You look like your hands and legs could sure use it... Plus it won't be painful while you're drugged up.

Don't worry Alice I have this under control... God he hoped this worked...

Gonzo was so focused he didn't even hear Hazel misname him... He took the Krok very carefully and the empty syringe then mixed 95% Piggy's Mixture then 5% Krok... He handed the needle back to Animal, Very carefully... Then took the pink mixture as the Krok dissolved in, he made sure not to touch either chemical... They were about on par in danger but very very different in nature... Piggy's Mixture was a concentration of the Pheromone she gave off Normally... It caused incredibly pain through the nervous system but also caused an addictive pleasure response in the brain simultaneously... It was like Sadomasochism incarnate in drug form... Plus Krok mixed in... Who knew what this could do... He held the new syringe over Alice then stopped when Muugica Spoke...

Muugica looked up at Gonzo... You don't get it Gonzo!... We don't have the samples you want... and neither of us Know where they are... It was true, neither of them knew where Agan was at the Moment at all... And I've erased the formula from my memories just in case of this scenario... I Found some of James' Nanos inside my blood and decided to reprogram them... I don't know it and if you do anything to us... it only takes a voice command and it'll be erased forever... What would he think of then? HUH!? James wouldn't approve of this would he? Losing his work... Muugica had wanted his and James' work on the Nano's to better humanity... It's why he never destroyed them all... He never wanted them to be used like this but... He needed a way out of here now...

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next