Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated)

+5
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
Vladislavich
MochaLatte
Raven Todd
9 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 Empty Re: North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated)

Post  Raven Todd Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:47 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 Blue-exorcist-cosplay-renzou-shima-pink-straight-wig-1
Aidan Debarbaraque
Rowlf
Caring Brother

Aidan was glad to see Agans gun for the moment at least. It didn't do anything against the whip, but it was still an improvement. He moved as Agan flung the whip at him again, feeling the lash against his shoulder. Aidan grimaced at the pain from his wounds, using Agans distraction as he called out to Ashley to re position his staff, spinning it as Agan flung the whip again, wrapping the whip around it in the process. He sent another shock towards Agan through the staff and whip. As he heard the titans cry, his grip on the staff tightened. He had to get Glasses out of here soon if these guys were starting to take down the titans. Aidan looked in the direction of Alices room. Hopefully he could fend this bastard off before it was too late.

Piggy chuckled at the smugglers continued attacks. The woman re-situated herself  herself as the titan responded to the flame throwers by kicking at the smugglers, sending them crashing into buildings with a satisfying crash. It then proceeded to crush the firing smugglers in its grasp, throwing the corpses into the theatre at the assembled deathworshippers. Piggy looked down with a frown as Ashley emerged from the titan. Well, she didn't like that all. Though that one would be decidedly fun to break in as a toy. She jumped off the titan, throwing a metal spike laced with her pheromones at him, landing behind him with far more grace than a jump from that height should allow as she eyed his muscles with a satisfied smile.
What you did to my pet wasn't very nice. You're going to need to be taught a lesson for that!

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 Fate_Stay_Night_Rider
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 Empty Re: North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated)

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:12 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 Kekkaishi_kaguro_by_razerrichi2-d5q32pj
Jim Henson, Kermit The Frog
Writer of Fate

Kermit rolled his eyes and shook his head at Kraven's speech... You... Really... Just... Don't get anything... Death is NEVER THE END!... Then suddenly Kraven charged straight at him Kermit tried to let his body go limp but when Kraven's shoulder made impact, the blonde hit him straight on the chest, and something happened... Kermit felt a signal from his nanos come up, he went limp and flew across the room skipping like a stone until he sat upright in one of the seats several rows away... Kermit stood and forced his body to mend itself back into place, his bones clicking into place as his bloodvessels reconnected, but a massive bruise and deep cut from the Brasion of Kraven's skin remained on the front of his chest... The signal dispalyed in his eye |CRITICAL FAILURE, PRESSURE CAPACITY EXCEEDED| WHAT?!... Kraven was strong enough to BREAK the Nanos on the first several layers of his skin... The concentrated force had shattered the nanos over the whole point of contact... This was impossible... Kermit had fallen out of a 40 story building before and the Nanos had been fine... They began trying to rebuild one another but Nanos reproducing took several hours unless Kermit started eating iron and tin very quickly... He looked up at Kraven with far more than disdain... You disgusting BRUTE!... you know nothing, nothing at all... Chaos doesn't END. Even if you Kill me, Even if you kill Every Agent of True Chaos on the Planet, The universe will pump out more... Perfect ORDER breeds Perfect CHAOS! it's the law of nature. Kermit pulled out several more swords from his hands and arms and began firing the flaming blades at Kraven in a rapid and erratic firing pattern, not all even headed towards Kraven but more around him and in his direction, some colliding with Penguins and Deathworshippers, Kermit being indiscriminate in his attack but mostly focused on Kraven. Chaos Transcends Death, even if Everything on the PLANET died there will still be Galaxies out in the reaches of space colliding, smashing and destroying the stars and planets around them... I am not chaos, I AM JUST IT'S HERALD!!

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 Kaguro_wallpaper_by_radspakr-d5e5zvp
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:46 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 _afro_aroha_j_black_gloves_blonde_hair_facial_hair_gloves_goatee_jason_beck_male_parody_sideburns_solo_sparkle_style_parody_tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann_the_big_o__tZ2dlpObSX
Gonzo ^ The ^ Great!
Director of Explosions
Gonzo's Theme - What You Feel

Gonzo looked surprised as Kylie's sword absorbed the blasts from the of Dyno-Gloves... DAAAAAAAYUUUUUUMMM BITCH YOU GOT SOME SERIOUS STY--... Then she kicked him in the face... She landed the blow right on his temple but his cybers absorbed the impact... Gonzo grabbed her ankle then tried to yank her and hold her in mid air but she was too HEAVY due to her mechanical body... A gauge came up on display in his vision |DANGER WARNING: 28% PRESSURE CAPACITY| ..... How the fuck did this little girl hit him that hard?!?... His nanos were specifically designed to absorb pressure... OH DAMN... You Like all metal then are ya HUN???... Gonzo backed up doing a moonwalk then flashed open his jacket revealing a pad of smaller bombs with Strong 'U' shaped red magnets on them... two vibrated for a moment then flew at Kylie's ankles attaching to her.

3-HEADED PENGUINS
North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 Ld165_skaabGoliath

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:49 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 Screenshot2014-07-15at73722PM_zpsc565b5e4

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Empowered
~______________________________________________~

Agan glanced to see the Titan fall. Yes! That guy was awesome and if Agan weren't straight as a titainium arrow of awesomeness, he'd have a totes boner for Ashley right now. But then Aiden did a thing. He grinned.
"Hey...Electricity doesn't do much to leather...so..." he yanked Aiden toward him and proceeded to pistol whip him toward the face. He was gonna do that over and over until Aiden did something else. Then he answered Ashley finally.
"Nah, I got this guy. You take care of her! Be careful!" he quickly threw something at Ashley. "Incendary rounds! They hurt like a bitch! On the house!" he grinned and continued the pistol whipping.
Meanwhile, the smugglers were helping their allies, networking and getting the wounded out. They could fight against the zombies fine, so they would be pretty alright.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:04 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 1113
North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 Layout13
Kraven
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

As Kraven's shoulder impacted against Kermit's chest, the blonde yelled "DEATH IS ALWAYS THE END!" before placing a hand over his eyebrows, as if looking down a horizon whilst watching Kermit fly back. The man let out a whistle, before stretching out his good arm, and by good arm I mean the one that he still had attached to his body. Kraven, despite often playing the part of the fool, was very keen and sharp. Kermit's response to his attack definitely seemed to be inspirational to the cultist "BWAHAHAHAHA! WHAT'S WRONG KERMIT!?" he taunted his opponent "You know... I didn't usually take you to be the kind of man to underestimate me... I mean... why would you ever do that!?" the blonde slowly began to approach Kermit, a confident grin under his mask. Kermit's flaming blades flew through the battlefield, tearing apart the flesh of anyone in between the two, shooting through the one-armed reaper as he slowly transitioned from a slowly approach to a vicious run. Once again, he was like a bull charging a Matador "ENOUGH WITH THE UNIVERSE! LET'S MAKE THIS ABOUT YOU, BABY!" he roared, lifting his fist up as he charged right into Kermit's attacks which seemed to cut through his flesh "ALL THINGS RETURN TO THE VOID FROM WHENCE THEM CAME! THE UNIVERSE, ME, AND YOU! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE KERMIT! NOW I ASK YOU.... ARE YOU AFRAID OF DYING!?" with his question, Kraven managed to get close enough to through a single punch, a whirlwind for all intents and purposes forming around his fist from the sheer power of his attack.

"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:09 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 Gunnar209_zps95fe92d1

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
-------------------------------------
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

The moment that Gunnar saw Statler grab his chain--he knew that he was in trouble. He kept a tight grip on the chain, but ran straight towards Statler, grabbing a piece of wooden debris from one of the destroyed theater chairs as he went, seeing Statler raise up his gun. At the last second, he smacked at the gun with the chair piece from underneath, feeling the first two bullets from the automatic fire dig into his shoulder, but sending the rest of the bullets flying up into the air. While he was up close, he kept up the attack, this time heaving the heavy piece of wood towards the side of Statler's head. He didn't speak this time--he was concentrating.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:29 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 Shima
Aidan Debarbaraque
Rowlf
Caring Brother

Aidan raised an eyebrow as he quickly moved out of the way, pulling his staff free from the whip, as Agan continued to try and pistol whip him. Did he expect to be able to kill him fighting like that? It was kind of sad. Aidan didn't want to fight Agan in the first place. He'd hoped the man would have been smart enough to stay out of this. If he died and Aidan managed to save Alice, who would she have to go back to?
Aidan pointed the staff at Agan, charging it with a blast, hopefully concentrated enough to just knock out the man and not kill him. As he fired it at the man, he suddenly felt something sharp pierce his chest. His eyes widened as he turned and saw Alice had run up behind him and stabbed him from behind. Oddly enough he smiled at the girl, giving her a thumbs up, a touch of sadness in the expression.
I'm not going to say I didn't deserve that. Not by a long shot.
Alice returned the smile sadly. Even after all that these people had done to her, she didn't hate him. The past few days, he'd acted different then the day she met him on Baker Street, kinder. Tears started falling before she suddenly felt electricity going through her body. Aidans smile faded as he realized what was happening. He tried turning off his cybernetic, knowing after a moment it was too late.

Alices grip fell from the blade. She fell to her knees as the sensation of vibrating needles throughout her body was replaced by shaking. Her sad smile stayed in place. She knew what this was. She was going to die here. More tears feel at the thought as she began to feel numbness overcome her body. She looked in Agans direction as she felt her heart start to beat slower. Her smile became happy after a moment. She had finally been able to protect someone. No one had needed to sacrifice them self for her again. She'd finally been strong. Alices smile widened at that thought. Her heart stopped beating a moment later.
Aidan looked at Alices corpse sadly. He had wanted to be able to keep his word this time. He guessed he wouldn't be able to do that. Aidan leaned against the wall, sliding down as he felt himself losing blood. Alice had made her one strike count. He wasn't going to survive this. She'd gotten him right in the heart. He let his staff slip to the ground as he placed his hand in his pocket over the candy Hazel had given him, squeezing it. He sighed, smiling sadly as he felt tears begin to fall.
Sorry, Hazel. I guess I wasn't able to keep my word after all. I really wanted to share that candy with you too.
Aidan felt his mind start to go black. He gave the candy another squeeze as he thought of his sister, how he could have done so much more to help her. Sadly, he couldn't do anything about that now.
I'm sorry, Dani. Next time, I'll be the brother you deserved.
Then everything went black as his heart stopped beating.

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 Tumblr_m6joo7sJxu1qjx5zi
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:43 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 Fullmetal_alchemist_greed_fma_1448x988_wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_60
Akharo "Animal" Khadiev
Stimulants and Subdural Hematoma
"Kill. Or die."

Animal snarled at Willow trying to pry her off of him as quickly as possible, there were only two spaces where his armor were weak... His Eyes... Animal heard a loud Gasp then the lights stopped flickering and he looked over to see Rowlf on the ground bleeding and Piggy alone with two of the enemy... Willow her first few attacks only scraped across the outside of his armor dulling the knife, making it jagged and oddly shaped now... however When Animal turned his head to look and try and run and attack Agan or Ashley, Willow at that moment tried to hit his temple and the knife scrapped across his face cutting across his left eye and then plunging into his right eye socket, blood sprayed out of the hole in his armor like a fountain... "GRUAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" He threw Willow off of him before rolling on the ground in pain, the knife wedge into a part of his skull just below the eye... He felt something running through his veins, and began to feel tired and then suddenly a sharp pain radiating through him... Poison?... that little blonde bitch... He tried to reach for some antivenom in his pouch on the back of his belt but the armor was getting in the way of his flexibility he tried to turn off the armor but the knife was so wedged into his eye that the Nanos were to distracted trying to use the armor to wedge it out of his eye... It was at too odd of an angle for the Armor to pop it out or recede back into his skin... "YOU LITTLE DIRTY CHICKEN SHIT BITCH! AAAUUUUGGHHHHHRRRAAAAAHHHHH" He Screamed and Wailed trying to just pull the thing out eventually he felt the poison running through the back of his brain and didn't want to die this way he punched the knife in further and further in a last pitched effort to do anything... then the poison flooded his liver and a waved of pain, then serene calm washed over Ahkaro Khadiev... He spasmed violently as the poison eventually made it to his liver and pancreas which flooded straight to his heart giving a final convulsion... Animal died trapped in his armor but for the first time in two decades he was calm and peaceful in death.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:01 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 Kylie85_zps1965ba03

Kylie Deorio
Joy
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

"Not all metal, but almost!" Kylie giggled at Gonzo's question--but then came the magnets. The magnets went to her feet, sticking there for a moment. She just kind of stared down at it, then strutted around a bit, smiling cheerily at Gonzo as she proclaimed, "Look at my anklets! I've got--what's it called--oh right! 'Bling!' Lotsa bling!" But the bomb exploded--which came as a definite surprise. Kylie had kind of thought that they had just been neat anklets. However...surprisingly, the bombs didn't seem to do too much damage. The artificial skin over her cybernetics was burnt away, and the metal was definitely singed, but it seemed to hold strong. In response, she hefted up her blade again, pausing for a moment before swinging it out at Gonzo's upper legs--high enough that she hoped he wouldn't be able to jump over it, but still aiming to lop his legs off--that would be very nice, if it worked! He wouldn't be able to dance anymore, but cutting off somebody's legs was such a nice gesture!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:40 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 Screenshot2014-07-15at73802PM_zpsab190ece

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Empowered

Agan watched carefully, he knew this asshole was planning something. As the ball came, he jumped around it, only to see something...shocking, for lack of a better word. Alice was alive...and stabbed Aiden. He couldn't believe it, she was....wait...no no NO! He landed and made a beeline for Alice, seeing her fall on the ground. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he yelled, making it to her and falling on his knees. Some of the smugglers heard, and seeing their leader, they rushed to cover him. Agan held Alice in his arms, shaking her gently. "Wake up damn you WAKE UP!" he yelled, tears in his eyes, holding the woman gently. "I...I...you were alive....how could I have doubted you...DAMN IT?" he held her tightly, hugging her body. He just sat there...crying into her neck, just...in despair. He let her down. He couldn't save her. He had his time, and picked himself up. "You...get this one out...I want her out of here." he said. "Take her to the graveyard and have her buried. After this...I'll be there." he said, letting one of the other smugglers picking her up and running off with her body. Agan wiped his eyes, and looked at the others. They were all doing really well, at this point. He needed to do SOMETHING...an idea struck, and he ran into the crumbling theater. There was one thing he could get...to avenge his friends.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:02 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 Baraprince34_zps1694f888

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

just look at me, i`m a living act of holiness
given all the positive virtues that i possess
i`m going to light up the world

______________________________________________________________________________________

Ashley had been a bit focused on Agan-- up until the point where Alice kinda appeared out of no where and killed the guy Agan was fighting. Then proceeded to die herself.
...Alright then-- what astounding luck--
The assassin shrugged, just as his honed ears picked up the distinctive sound of a needle flying right toward his arm-- he skillfully barrel rolled right to the side then, landing in a flawless crouch and immediately glancing over to check himself. Suffice to say- he was glad whatever that thing was slicked with hadn`t made it into his system...
He then returned his attention to Piggy- as soon as he sized the woman up, he smirked. Except then he spoke, and he went right back to his usual scowl-- yeah, this was suddenly grosser than the zombies...
"Teach me a lesson, huh...?" He sighed, before carefully putting away all his weapons, eyes glued to the ground-- whatever he was up to was somewhat unclear... But, it became rather apparent as he proceeded to reveal a gigantic canon, near forty times bigger than the 6'5" male-- from seemingly no where. "We`ll see about that-" He squeezed the trigger without missing a beat- and a futuristic blast of blue-tinted energy bursted forward from the barrel with a boom, entirely obliterating the floor it just hardly brushed against-- the blast may have, in fact, been bigger than the gun itself-- and it was pretty clear that anything it hit would be melted to bits and pieces.
The assassin was able to hold this monstrosity with one arm-- his other hand was busy grasping his phone, his eyes scanning through the message that had just flashed up. As soon as Rika mentioned a bluenette with little to no clothing, he was quick to deduce who it was- and, well... he didn`t want to betray Rika by telling her to trust the clone... but, at the same time, he was kind of contractually obligated to be loyal to his faction, right...? Another thing caught his attention before he could come to a clear conclusion--- wHAT DID SHE MEAN BY PLAY-- wAS THERE SOMETHING HE SHOULD BE PREPARING FOR HERE--

To: Rika <33
Oh, Jolyne's over there? I dunno... she's pretty batshit, I wouldn't be surprised if she was legit. Not that I'd be able to tell, of course.
Aside from that, well... I wouldn't mind maybe trying to meet you somewhere if we both aren't too busy? I'm not overly familiar with the city or anything... but maybe we could find something to do? : ) You're some pretty nifty incentive for me to wanna get done here quickly, I'll give you that.
Haha, I'm not too sure I'd call this fun... but, it sure it time consuming. Should be over kinda soon though, I have a canon now. You should definetely show me those toys of yours next time we meet, too!  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Bloodshot`s Theme - No More Riot!  
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:50 pm

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 Tumblr_n48scrxDrb1tz9lb9o1_400
Pete "Statler" Ritz
The Scouser Sadist
"Am go'n ter kill yous yer soppee shit."

Pete smirked with disdain at Gunnar as he shot at him then glared as the man bunted his gun into the air... Several rounds fired into the air... Pete tried to put his gun back down to fill Gunnar full of holes but suddenly he felt something smash against the side of his head, his head was spinning in dizziness and his throat began to feel as if it were filled with hot sand. He almost couldn't breathe... *cough-cough**COUGH-COUGH**COUGH* Then Wallace Astoria looked around and the chaotic death fillled theater... HOW---Did I Bloody Get HERE!?!... Wallace looked up at The Calico man standing over him with a now bloody piece of wood, then felt his temple as warm blood dripped into his hand... He gave a blisteringly furious glare at Gunnar... You DARE Strike ME?!... You greasy petulant little SERF!! He pulled out his tiny pistol firing several shots at the Calico man... he winced from the pain of his broken ribs not realizing that they had been broken while his other personality was in control (or that he had one to begin with)... the shots missed hitting the ceiling and a loud creaking sound came from above the two of them... The ceiling above them was Very Unstable from all of the shots put in it... Wallace looked up as rubble began to fall towards them and tried to scurry away but between his dizziness and broken ribs he was unable to move properly at all.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:40 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 Kermit7_zps85afe1a4
Jim Henson, Kermit The Frog
Writer of Fate

Kermit glared down with immense hate at Kraven as the man charged forward... fool... Kermit put his hands together as several dozen blades emerged criss-crossing spanning out into a large 4 foot wide shield... The Force of Kraven's blow appeared to warp the shield and it began to reverberate with force...I FEAR NOTHING, KRAVEN... NOTHING YOU DO WILL--- A huge crack appeared in the shield then it rippled slightly before shattering into hundreds of pieces... Everything seemed to stand still for just longer than a second.... then.... Kermit began to shake rapidly for a moment before flying off of the row of seats he stood on, spinning through the air blood streaming from his body like a plane ejecting colored vapor... He smashed into the ledge of the balcony a horrendous cacophony of snapping of bones and tearing of muscles echoed through the theater as Kermit's form bent backwards  then he hung there barely grasping onto life... |99.965% CRITICAL FAILURE... FATAL LIFE SUPPORT ERRORS|  *cough*...Nothing ends, Kraven... I may die... but one day... When the next World comes... when life is too cruel... and death too sparse... someone somewhere... will seek freedom... will seek balance... and a NEW Herald will rise... Kermit fell from the edge of the balcony onto the stage... his nanites began to over heat... this was the end... NO... this was an ending, but NOT the ending... he was right, there would be someone out there who would reclaim his position... not as Kermit... not as Writer of Fate... but as The grand and singular maker of chaos... who knew... maybe Kraven would find the mantle fitting in the future... he card not... he had played his part and it was over now... there was only one thing left to do... he pressed the button on his watch disconnecting all of the Muppets from the network, releasing them... But through two he sent a special signal first to Brandr's and second to Nate's even though it had remained inactive for the last few weeks... Brandr's redesignated his primary objective to protecting Elisa rather than Black Dragon's leaders, she probably didn't need it but he figured it was the one thing he could do for the Niece he had missed eighteen birthdays for... and Nate's was a simple directive |Live Happy. Live Long and Happy.|... He owed his niece and nephew that at least... he took a deep breath and sighed as he felt himself heating up... Deep down he hadn't blamed Muugica or Charles for Bridgette and his family to be imprisoned in this horrible place... he had blamed himself... he looked over to one side of the theater then the other, on one side was Gonzo and the other Piggy; his best friend and his wife, struggling against assassins. He smiled and kept his eyes open, he didn't want to see what may happen next but he wanted to show them he had no fear in death... They wouldn't make it out of this either he knew... his smile was sad, but honest at least with himself.... for the first and only time in years.
The nanos left in his system overheated and he burned... a fire lighting up his corpse fully that began to quickly spread throughout the theater...
Jim's nervous system was already so shot he couldn't even feel the flames... he smiled... burning in death... waiting for the next thing to come, whatever it may be.

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 JamesHenson20_zpscbb4d577
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:59 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 Gunnar209_zps95fe92d1

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

As the man suddenly shouted at him in an oddly clear voice, Gunnar raised both eyebrows in surprise--his eyes widening when he saw the second gun. However, the blonde seemed to miss--and hit the ceiling, which seemed to grow very unstable. Gunnar quickly yanked his chains and hammer away from the man, the hammer coming unhooked from the chains and falling onto the floor. He moved to the hammer and scooped it up, quickly latching it back onto his belt--before turning swiftly to look at the man again--nearly tripping over something. He blinked, looking down at the ground--and seeing Kraven's arm. Oh. Where had that come from? It was just an arm...laying there...but it had felt as hard as a rock? As Gunnar lifted it to inspect it, it actually felt pretty heavy--and very solid. Looking up again, he saw that he didn't have much time to kill this man as he tried to get away, so Gunnar jammed the spike at the end of his chain into the flesh of the arm, wrapping the chains around it a few times to secure it--then, found himself with a new flail. Using Kraven's arm as the stone. He heaved the chain forwards--as now it felt even heavier somehow--and swung the flail out so that it would hit at Statler's legs, breaking the legs and making the man unable to move. And with that, Gunnar swung the flail up at the loose ceiling, the chain needing to extend fully to get up there, his eyes dull and emotionless as he finally answered Statler's question to him:
"Yes. I dare."
And with that, Gunnar let go of the chain, letting Kraven's arm arc upwards speedily through the air, striking the ceiling and setting off the chain reaction that sent the entirety of that section of ceiling tumbling down upon Statler's head, raining down to crush the man.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:27 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 Willow40_zpsa249386b

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
-------------------------
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"
-------------------------

Willow clung to Animal as best she could and continued stabbing at him, desperately aiming at any place that might succeed in getting her poison into his body- but when her knife scraped across his face and jammed into his eye socket, she allowed herself to blink in surprise. She hadn't even done that completely intentionally... it had simple skidded across his armor, as he moved his head... Slowly, she grinned, eagerly trying to shove the knife deeper- but before she could, she was being thrown off, and she went limp as she fell to the ground, rolling a few times and getting a few bruises before she scrambled back up, eying Animal with some trepidation- she knew he'd die soon, but in those few moments before it happened, he could still cause harm... But he merely rolled around on the ground, struggling to do something, to get the knife out of his eye- but he wasn't having any luck. She simply watched as he writhed and screamed, not even granting him a response at this point- instead, she simply waited and watched until he was dead. She even walked over and nudged him with a foot to make sure he was dead, humming a bit- before simply turning and looking around, wondering who else she could kill. She was still grinning as she did so too- finally, some proof her poisons could actually do something... She hummed a bit, looking quickly for Gunnar and seeing him... swinging an arm around? Where had he gotten that-?! It looked cool! She grinned as she watched him send the arm up to the ceiling, darting over and jumping on him gently once he'd let go. "You're sexy when you do that," she murmured into his ear, before giggling and simply hugging him, waiting to see the man Gunnar had been fighting crushed to death. Though, if he managed to avoid it, she'd just help Gunnar get rid of him...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:42 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 4205_render_rider_1
Angela Arcos
Mrs. Piggy
Director of the Muppets

Piggy smirked at the mohawked assassin as he revealed the cannon out of nowhere, not seeming daunted by the weapon in the slightest. This wasn't her first time dealing with men with big toys. She'd become rather flexible at dealing with these situations. They had become fun in a strangely satisfying manner. It made her inevitably breaking them in as toys all the more amusing.
Then came a cacophony of noise from the balcony. Piggy looked up, her expression changing from amusement to horror as she saw her Kermy fall onto the stage with an awful smack. She wasn't even aware of Ashley or the surrounding chaos as she waited in vain for Kermit to lift himself up from where he'd fallen. No. This couldn't be happening. Not to him. He was powerful. He knew things no mortal man could dare know without going mad. He wouldn't die like this! Not against someone as diluted as Kraven. She stared at him as he turned to face her and Gonzo in turn, tears welling in her eyes. No! This wasn't how it was supposed to be. They were supposed to spread beautiful chaos until the world finally became right again. Until what happened to Bridgette didn't have to happen to anyone else. If he died like this, nothing would change. These people would keeping sending themselves to hell in the mad scramble they had made their lives. Her tears fell as she couldn't even force a sad smile towards her husband as his body burned. He was leaving her. She was losing her Kermy. She turned in Gonzos direction, feeling a sad reality set in. He was going to die too. That unnatural little girl was going to be the death of him, in one way or another. Piggy didn't feel anything anymore, not even Ashleys energy blast as it was killing her. She was finally able to smile as she thought back to Oxford. Things had changed so much since then. It had really started with the four of them, her, Kermit, Gonzo, and Bridgette. They'd all stayed together for so long time. Bridgette being imprisoned had felt like a knife to her heart when she'd heard. That was why she had wanted Fozzy to suffer so much, not for betraying the Muppets, but for the pain he'd caused one of the few people she considered a friend. She looked in the direction of Kermits body as she felt herself fading away. At least they'd all be together soon. She smiled sadly at this thought as she died.

Kermy.
North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 963615-bigthumbnail
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:56 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 Imagee10
Kraven

Kraven looked to Kermit with a death glare, not a smile on his face as his gas mask slowly dropped off his face, one of the swords had cut it off, allowing Kermit to see Kraven's face as he burned alive "Nothing ends...? Well you certainly seem to be ending..." he muttered, getting down on a knee, softly closing his eyes and placing his closed hand against his lowered head. He was praying for Kermit "I hereby wash you of your sins... they are mine now..." he spoke, staying still as Kermit burned. The flames mattered not to him, he was going to stay with the man until he completely perished "Rejoice... you shall not die alone. Your allies are passing on into the void with you... and I will be here to witness your glorious death..." he slowly rose his head up to the man, a small smile on his face. This was no sadistic or violent grin, but a kind smile, something more terrifying than any threatening look "You must be so proud... this is the moment your life has led up to... and it is glorious. THIS is why I live... to see the beauties of death... but fear not, I will join you all soon enough." the man rose up on his feet, he had wished he could be in his sacred garb, but not today, not until he finished his business with The Trust. With that done, Father Death looked to the battlefield, his forces were winning, slowly but surely, and the whole theater would burn down soon "Survival of the Fittest... that is the philosophy by which I live by... if you are weak... I kill you... if you are strong... well... you kill me. Today I found a new friend... its too bad our friendship had to be so short-lived..." Kraven let out a sigh before turning his back on the scene "Oh well...with this out of the way... its time to focus on some old favorites of mine..." with the Muppets out of the way, nothing could stop Kraven from turning his attention to Vulture Team. And after they were done... he had his last targets in mind. It would not be long before Kraven would have the whole world in his hands.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:01 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 Tumblr_n48scrxDrb1tz9lb9o1_400
Wallace"Waldorf" Astoria IV

Wallace Astoria looked couldn't crawl away even with all the effort he could muster... he looked up and tried to yell using his cybernetic to repel the rubble falling on him... DON'T YOU EV--- *COUGH*... His throat and chest were still hurt from Gunnar's attacks!! He couldn't muster up enough of his voice to even stop any of the rocks, concrete and steel falling onto him... He coughed up a deal of blood then lay there sternly... He would go out Nobly... It was the only way he could or would go out...
The Rubble from the ceiling encased Statler and Waldorf in their own crude tomb... Wallace and Pete are dead.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:14 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 _afro_aroha_j_black_gloves_blonde_hair_facial_hair_gloves_goatee_jason_beck_male_parody_sideburns_solo_sparkle_style_parody_tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann_the_big_o__tZ2dlpObSX
Bill Arcos Gonzo ^ The ^ Great!
Director of Explosions
Gonzo's Theme - What You Feel

HAHAHA Sorry baby I think we're all out of Le--... Whuh?? Gonzo didn't expect Kylie's attack to be so swift or for her to be so resilient to his bombs... He ducked low and twisted to the side in a groovy dance move and leaped to the side but Kylie's attack cut so cleanly through his flesh and with such force that Friendmaker shaved off a large mass of skin and muscle from his hip all the way through the top of his shoulder taking his arm and ear off with it... The rest of Gonzo's shirt and jacket fell to reveal a large bulbous mass of silvery scar tissue that covered all of his back from the tops of his shoulders to the below his belt.... He blinked in a daze from the shock of pain and managed to see Kermit fall onto the stage burning... N-not...Great... he began trembling cold as he bled out in a massive pool of blood... He felt something strange come over him. Memories began flooding back into his mind. They were all from his days in college, at Oxford... He saw Jim and Angela and Bridgette and...... someone he didn't quite recognize... A very handsome brown haired fellow... a name came to his mind: Crore Lording...? Well who the hell was....... Gonzo felt tears streaming down his face... with his other arm he reached for a handkerchief in his chest pocket and as he brought it to his face he noticed the initials C.L. He knew that would be there... Memories flashed through his mind... He and Jim met Crore in Muugica's History class. After only meeting twice Gon--- Bill Arcos quickly fell for Crore and without letting their friends or families know, started an intimate relationship rather quickly. He was known for being quite the fun-lover and the life of the party, Crore was more refined and had been a hopeless romantic in the past with other young men... Bill asked to keep their relationship as private as possible on account of his Father, who had.... less than favoring opinions of Bill's sexuality or his flamboyant life-style... before going to Oxford Bill and Angela's father had brutally beaten him on several occasions for trying to come out of the closet. Bill had only ever shown two people the mass of scars his father had placed on his back; Jim, his best friend and roommate, and Crore, who was the first person Bill ever thought he may have truly been in love with... they were inseparable and the only ones who ever found out about their relationship were Jim, Angela and Bridgette... They were truly happy together and for once Bill never had to worry about his Father finding anything out, living so far away from Romania... However... shortly after the start of the Cataclysm, the school was attacked for resources and shelter, the students and teachers defended their last lines of defense using the technology Muugica and Jim had created however... Crore Lording died in the initial attack. Filled with holes by a man with an AK-47... Bill didn't find out until Angela pointed out his corpse from among the dead. There were so many they just, couldn't keep track... Bill had been devastated and locked himself away day after day wondering what his life had come to, unable to comprehend existing without his other half, without his Crore... He eventually decided to take his own life... then, he could be with Crore again, it was better than living with the hole that had been rend wide open in his heart... He stood atop the new bell-tower at the school clutching the same handkerchief Crore had given him to hold onto... Bill didn't want it at first. He had told him that he hated the color yellow, on account of his father would hit him for wearing flashy colors. Crore was the only person besides his Angela who complimented his hair... Bill fell from the tower waiting to embrace death when finally he stopped, he woke up in the infirmary without a scratch. Jim found him and carried him back then waited for him to wake... Bill's cybernetics had saved him from any damage in the fall... Jim asked him why he would try and commit suicide but stopped himself half way through speaking... he could tell what it was... Seeing Bill's distress, Jim convince Bill to help him take Crore's body and bury it properly... Jim, Angela and Bill took Crore's body to a far away from the school and buried it in an unmarked grave, Everyone said words in his name in turn... but when the three of them got back to the school, Jim grabbed Bill's head and used his Nano's to repress all of his memories of Crore... So that no matter what Bill, or now Gonzo, would never have to live with the pain of his lost love... Deep down the trauma still affected Gonzo's mind and made him feel a deep emptiness within him that only felt filled when he was sexually dominant over another made, usually ending in the rape and murder of the other person. And hence Gonzo The Great was born......... Gonzo clenched the handkerchief in his hand tears streaming down his face even though he was too weak to even lift his head he held onto that handkerchief as strongly as his only remaining arm would allow him... then passed into the darkness of the void, ready to finally return to his Crore.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:43 pm

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 Screenshot2014-07-15at73722PM_zpsc565b5e4

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Empowered

Agan roared out of the Theater in a motorcycle, about to kick some shit up, but then it looked like the battle was over.
"H-huh?" he asked, turning the bike off and walking toward Kraven, looking at something on fire. "Is it over? Did we...win?" he asked. The Muppets were all gone...dead. Agan kind of had this...light feeling in his chest. He failed, ultimately, to save anyone. Muugica and Alice were dead, Alice died in front of him...but the people that caused those deaths were now gone...good riddances. He took the vial from his jacket, looking at it. "Hmmm..." he wanted to destroy it, utterly and completely. He dropped the vial into a nearby fire, and watched everything in it burn all the way through. He smiled. "See ya guys...sorry..." but now begged the question. All of his comrades were gone. He had no one left. NOW where was he gonna go? I couldn't stay with these guys, they'd kill him. He had to think about his next plan...but for now...he was kind of gonna enjoy knowing he helped kill the Muppets, and reval in it a bit.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:58 pm

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker

After Statler had been crushed by the rubble, Gunnar paused for a moment to verify that the man was dead--then, headed over towards the area where it seemed the others were beginning to gather.
"It seems to be so..." he replied to Agan's question as to whether they had won, finding himself smiling faintly. Nothing malicious--simply satisfied. They had avenged the spirits of all of the dead that these people had disturbed--and, on top of that, had protected any of the others who had passed on who had yet to be disturbed. Now, Gunnar knew that Holden would be able to rest peacefully...and that was enough to make a small wave of relief wash over him. He placed a hand up to his scarf, checking on the hamsters--he could still feel them moving, so they were alright. The air filter in the scarf had worked--which was good. He didn't remove his gas mask just yet, not wanting to risk inhaling anything that might still be in the air, and waited along with the others to hear what would happen next.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:01 pm

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 Kylie85_zps1965ba03

Kylie Deorio
Joy
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

"Hmm?" Kylie looked at Gonzo curiously, and was pretty surprised to find out that he was actually dead. "...Oh. You're dead, aren't you? I guess you partied too hard!" She giggled and shrugged, then bounced on off through the wreckage over to the others, looking as if the only damage she had taken was to the artificial skin around her lower legs and feet. "Is the party over? What are we gonna do now?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:03 pm

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 Baraprince34_zps1694f888

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

As satisfying as it was to see that woman be burnt to a crisp, knowing the crimes she had helped wreak upon the graveyard-- Ashley only momentarily dwelled in the land of accomplishment, seeing as how a quiet beep from his phone robbed his attention soon after. He tugged out the device yet again, continuing to mow down any excess zombies that approached him without so much as a glance as he gently tacked away at his phone`s keyboard.

To: Rika <33
Haha, yeah, I guess so. Quite honestly, I'm not too loyal to the Deathworshippers, I'm here on another job- I'll probably have to get to work on that soon...
Wayyy cuter<333 And hey, a gun shop sounds like our thing! It'd be cool if we could check out the Black Market a bit. Everything there from what I saw seemed kind of below our tastes... but, we can at least go and have a good laugh maybe? : )
Lol, I think we just finished around here. Having Kraven as a leader is so weird... you're lucky Vulture's leader guy is at least a little right in the head, from what I gather. Do you like him?

As he typed, he made his way over to where the rest of the Deathworshippers seemed to have gathered, working on putting his cannon away as he did. That hadn`t been as cool as he had hoped- he only killed one lady, and she was kind of just distracted...
But, it did help kill his boredom, if only temporarily- it was about time he started to get to business now...

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:19 pm

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 6 Imagee10
Kraven

It was over, they were all gone now "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AMAZING..." the blonde giant barked out, his eyes dilated as he witnessed the carnage left over by himself and the Deathworshippers. This was indeed impressive, he had to give it to these guys, they entertained him well, and they allowed Kraven to test out his own abilities well. Kermit was light years ahead of what Ryder and Jo was, possibly even ahead of Xiu and Charles. If Kraven could beat him, he had no reason to hold himself back anymore "CONGRATULATIONS!" he cheered, lifting his single arm into the air as he walked towards the exit. This meant he didn't need to surround himself with fools anymore. No need to surround yourselves with weaklings when you were an apex predator "Now as I always say... SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!" of course, Kraven had prepared for this very situation. The man walked over to Kermit's coffin, which the blonde lamented not using, but he opened it up, because Kraven had kept his secret weapon hidden within it. And by secret weapon I meant a bomb. The blonde activated the thing and tossed it within the theater before casually walking away as he whistled "It's the end game now... heheheh... I've got the whooooole world... in my hands~" Kraven casually walked out as the bomb went off, releasing further carnage and killing hundreds of his footmen, feeding the fire and making it spread to an uncontrollable degree, and of course sealing the only way of escape. Survival of the Fittest.
(EXI)T

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:34 pm

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

He`d still been awaiting another text from Rika, just hardly glancing up from his phone as he heard Kraven say-- something-- He`d almost dismissed it as something stupid and Kraven-y, when he caught sight of him tossing something over his shoulder.
This was not a good sign.
"Time to go--!" He hastily shoved his phone back into his pocket- then dashed toward Gunnar and Willow, swinging one over each of his shoulders. He gathered as many other footmen as he could, ushering whoever he couldn`t grab to follow- and saved Kylie for last, using two hands to hoist the pinkette up, before making a mad dash out of the Theater.
Ashley was certainly a lot faster than he appeared, even with the sudden added weight- which Kylie alone was at least half of. But, him and the Deathworshippers were able to escape by a long shot before Kraven`s bomb activated, causing the remains of the Theater to burst into flames.
This suddenly got a lot more exciting, at least...

(EXIT ASHLEY, KYLIE, GUNNAR, WILLOW, AND AGAN)    

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6