Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated)

+5
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
Vladislavich
MochaLatte
Raven Todd
9 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 5 Empty Re: North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated)

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:47 pm

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 5 Beaker6_zps44bca55d
North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 5 Beaker_zpseef71fad
As Beaker heard Hazels voice and felt the presence of the titans approaching, he ran from backstage towards Hazel and picked her up in his arms, trying to find a place where there weren't any enemies or abominations around. Since they thought of him as one of them, they weren't likely to attack but he needed to be sure anyway. With his abnormal size he grabbed onto the ledge of the balcony and pulled himself up, Hazel in tow, to the sound room where Aidan was.....
Aidan turned as Beaker and Hazel entered the sound room. He nodded at the man, smiling in relief when he saw he'd grabbed the girl as planned. He walked over to the girl, placing a hand firmly on her shoulder as he knelt down, hugging her after a few minutes.
I'm sorry we didn't tell you before now, but Beakers getting you out of here. I'm going to try and get Fozzys friend out, but if I don't get out of this Beaker is going to take care of you if I don't make it out of this alive. Live. As long and as happily as you can wherever you are. Know that you deserve so much better than what life has given you and know that I was glad to have you as a friend. I'm sorry I can't go with you. Beaker is one of the best men you'll ever meet. Don't worry. He'll take care of you. Just take care of yourself? Okay, kid? I want to die knowing I was able to help one person I promised to keep safe. Now get her out of here, Beaker! Before anyone tries to stop you!
Aidan tightened the hug before letting go of the girl and standing up.

Beaker put his hand on Aidan's shoulder and gavd him a firm grip. Then looked him in the eye and spoke.
You'll be right behind us.
Beaker took Hazels hand and looked at her, waiting to leave.
EXIT BEAKER( pending HAZEL)
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 5 Empty Re: North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:51 pm

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 5 1113
North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 5 Layout13
Kraven
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Kraven heard Kermit's voice, and for a moment he thought the man would actually face him "Heh..." a snide smirk appeared on his face as for a moment he thought he'd be entertained. He was wrong, and he was quite disappointed when he saw the giant "Another toy of yours... very well..." he looked at it with an impressed look, an eyebrow raised under his mask as he watched it attack. If this were a less personal feud, Kraven would be critiquing it, but not today. He kept the same unimpressed look on his face as the giant approached him. He had his arms crossed, he didn't move a muscle as the titan outstretched his arms "..." and as it brought both hands towards him, Kraven outstretched his arms as well. He caught both hands, stopping the attack "...." it was more difficult than he thought, he had figured such a monster would be frail, but it had some strength behind its arms. Together with its size, Kraven was struggling to keeping its attack at bay "Grrrrrr.... ARRRRRRRGH!" Kraven began to push himself, he pushed himself to the limit of what he'd done so far, just enough to send the hands flying back for a moment. With the momentum gained for the defense, Kraven jumped high up into the air, landing on the titan's hands and running up its arm "AAARRRRRGGH- HA- HAHAHA- BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nice try, trying to beat me at my own game! IMPRESSIVE! BUT NOT IMPRESSIVE ENOUGH!"

"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 5 Monkey10
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:08 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 5 Kekkaishi_kaguro_by_razerrichi2-d5q32pj
Jim Henson, Kermit The Frog
Writer of Fate

AHHA! I expected no less, KRAVEN... Let's see if I can impress you with our NEXT scene... Kermit shed his form as Jim and revealed his True Form Bandages wrapping around his body, clothes shifting to a black and red coat... eyes, skin and hair becoming more monster like... Claws sprouting from his hands and feet as well as razor sharp teeth... He summoned a sword blade hidden within his body out of the palm of each hand and stood in place... The Titan shook it's arm and grabbed at Kraven trying to flick him off like a fly on it's arm... while Kermit fired both katana blades at Kraven using his arm muscles to build pressure and shoot them at the Muscular Blonde... I'm Sorry Kraven I have to CUT you from the Last Act!!

CORPSE TITAN
North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 5 Skaab_colossus_by_homoseptimus-d4juhge
[/font]
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:33 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 5 Screenshot2014-07-15at73722PM_zpsc565b5e4

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Empowered
~______________________________________________~

Agan glared at the little girl. Why was she here? Oh wait, he remembered! He caught a glimpse of her. His face grew extremely angry....but he wasn't going to hurt her. He had morales.
"Get out of here little girl! I don't care why you're here or what you have to say! SCAT!" he fired a shot at her feet. "Just...JUST GO AWAY!" and then he spotted Aidan. It started with him. "...You...I'm gonna make you wish you didn't know me..." he dashed at him, whipping at his face. "FUCKING DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"
Meanwhile the smugglers were sent flying, but more were replaced. They started to demonate. The mini gun turrents on the building started to fire. They were laughing and killing the low life zambies.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:33 am

Kraven

Kraven ran running up the titan, his grin intensifying with each moment "I'm going to KILL YOU! AGAIN!" he actually wasn't really sure if this thing was alive... per say, but he'd make sure to tear it apart. This was the exact type of challenge he was expecting from these people "You really must fancy yourself a god! To be building son abominations! I've met people like you before Kermit, after all, I'm a monster myself! A creation from a lab, before then I was a shrimp, a weak little shit that couldn't even protect himself from some bullies... it's actually quite impressive what two decades wll do to a man isn't it!? I bet you were pretty pathetic before The Cataclysm weren't you!?" Kraven reached the head, he jumped off the shoulder, flying to the head, only to be flicked off. Kraven was sent flying into a wall, crashing into it. Rubble flew across the theatre from the impact "IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT, BITCH!?" Kraven barked back with a maniacal smile on his face. And then Kermit's swords shot into his arms, piercing through his skin and practically hanging him to the wall he had just hit "I suppose the answer is no!" he yelled back with about the same enthusiasm. Kraven looked to the blades that had pierced right through his arms, looking at the blood that was trailing down his body. These could cut through his skin, he hadn't quite seen something that could do that yet. He blamed himself for that, he was too used to baseball bats and tiny guns, he hadn't prepared for this. So Kraven decided to do what he always did in situations like this, charge in again anyways. Kraven continued to laugh as he pulled both blades out of his arms as he grabbed the swords with his hand, snapping as much of them off as he could, his crimson plasma flinging across the room. His hands were bleeding profusely, and as he brandished the blades that were once Kermit's they seemed to only dig deeper into his skin "MY TURN!" he growled, kicking off the wall as he fell down to shoot himself towards the titan "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR TOYS KERMIT! Let's see how you fare in a game of survival, because I want to see who you REALLY ARE! Really... its only in a man's dying moments that you REALLY KNOW who they are... wand ell... let's find out what type of man you are Mr. Kermit!" Kraven flew across the room towards the Titan, holding both blades out before swinging both at the Titan's throat using the momentum of the jump.

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 5 Monkey10
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:36 am

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 5 Hazel
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"But I'm not here to fight-" Hazel jumped out of the way when he fired at her feet. "HEY! I just wanted to tell you that I know where Glas-" Hazel suddenly felt herself lift off the ground, and taken to the sound studio. "Hey! Mister Beaker! What are you doing?" she asked as she was set down with the most confused look. "What... What do you mean that we have to leave? That I'm going? I mean yeah I want to go cause giant monkey, but what about you and Glasses?" Hazel said as Aiden began explaining all this stuff. "What do you mean die? Your going to be okay!" Hazel said as she took Beakers hand. "I'll see you soon okay? I'll even share my favorite candy with you... Actually... Take this! It's a Snickers... I like them mostly cause they remind me laughing... Kay Love you! Bu-buy! And be careful."

*Exit Hazel*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:48 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 5 Willow40_zpsa249386b

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
-------------------------
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow pouted when she realized there was something in the air already, humming a moment as she tried to figure out what it was before she simply shrugged and pulled her gas mask on- she was so used to poisoning herself and testing things on her that she'd practically built up an immunity to anything of the sort. Still, she put her mask on as a precaution before she inhaled too much of it, and then turned her attention to those around them. She hummed, a little, looking for someone to attack who wasn't some stupid spider thing- they were so ugly! She didn't even want to look at them, let alone try fighting them, so she let the others handle them- but when she spun in a circle, searching for an opponent, and finally spotted someone who already looked to be rather... intoxicated? No, something else... she figured it out quickly, rolling her eyes before she grinned and skipped over, giggling a tad as she tapped him on the shoulder from behind, then darted back a safe distance. "Hey there-! You look like someone who would be interested in what I specialize in- say, wanna find out? Wanna take a hit?" She tried to make her grin look less crazed, holding up a pair of needles that held a fast-acting and deadly poison- but, she was trying to make it seem as if they were laced with a drug... since this guy was obviously under the influence of something unnatural. She didn't care to know what- but maybe, just maybe, she could trick him into thinking she was offering him drugs... And then make this whole thing a whole lot easier.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:55 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 5 Kylie85_zps1965ba03

Kylie Deorio
Joy
-------------------------------------
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

Suffice to say--the dancing zombies didn't last long. As soon as they encircled her, the ranked assassin grinned, whipping around the large blade in her hand like a twister, chopping the zombies first at the knees, then lopping their arms off their bodies until they were reduced to torsos with heads attached--and she proceeded to gleefully kick the lumps away, before looking at Gonzo with a manic smile.
"I LOVE dancing! But your music's too slow, you need to pump it UP!" As the spider bombs attached to the heavy blade, Kylie glanced at them--before tossing the blade high up into the air. The bombs exploded on the blade--although the metal was hard enough that it only seemed a little bit singed--and then, the blade came spiraling back down. Kylie lifted up both of her arms, catching the blade of the sword between her hands--quite like in those old ninja movies. "I've always wanted to do that~!" She tossed the sword back up a little ways again, this time catching it by its hilt. She looked to Gonzo then, gripping the hilt of her blade in both hands before jabbing it straight towards the man's chest, apparently eager to put the more boring music to a stop--maybe he would play happier music if she cheered him up by stabbing him!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:01 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 5 Gunnar209_zps95fe92d1

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

During the first moments of the fray, Gunnar had been attaching his hammer to the chain that was now wrapped around his forearm--preparing his weapon for what he hoped would be a quick battle. He wanted these people dead as soon as possible--and he was pretty sure that the rest of his comrades agreed with that sentiment. He swung the flail up into the air once it was firmly attached, getting up some momentum behind it before following the others into the fray. He had pummeled any zombies he'd come across out of his way, searching for an officer--until he spotted a blonde man in a white coat. He wasn't a zombie. That was promising.
Either way, he moved a bit closer to Statler, before heaving the chain through the air, swinging the hammer at the man's mid-section, hoping to break a rib or two. The faster they got rid of the officers, the better. The zombies wouldn't be a problem.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:19 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 5 Fullmetal_alchemist_greed_fma_1448x988_wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_60
Akharo "Animal" Khadiev
Stimulants and Subdural Hematoma
"Kill. Or die."

Animal turned towards Willow with a rabid snarl... His veins were rushing with a special mixture of drugs he fixed himself for special occasions. He was feeling like going on quite the rampage... he looked down at the syringe first walking forward with a smile reaching out to take it... "Ooooh!?" he inched closer and closer with a greedy smile on his face... then at the last second as he closed in he rushed towards Willow slashing at her chest with his claws in an 'X' motion "TRYING TO OFFER ME WEAK SHIT!!"

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:00 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 5 Kekkaishi_kaguro_by_razerrichi2-d5q32pj
Writer of Fate

Kraven was fairly impressive Jim had to admit, he wondered what the man was using... Probably something left over from the Freedom Society...That's pretty funny, Kraven... You're right on the nose, I wasn't much but some upstart prick from a wealthy family bored out of my mind at Oxford before things went to Hell... Kermit laughed as Kraven cut off the Titan's Head and it flew through the room... The monster began fumbling around smashing into walls and the stage curtains without it's main set of eyes... Nice attempt... This thing runs on Nanites for control... You blinded the only set of working eyes, so congrats, but it's far from dead... The first of these things we made at HALF of my Lead Actors... The Titan began to turn back and forth trying to figure out where Kraven had gone... It wasn't smart.... But this was the perfect place for their Dual... Kermit dashed along the top of the Titan towards Kraven clinging to the Corpse-Monstrosity with the claws in his feet then produced two more blades from his hands and began attacking Kraven head on stabbing rapidly with a very unnatural set of motions no human could do without breaking their own bones or dislocating joints, Kermit moved with the agility of a real Frog after a smaller lizard he wished to devour I must say you're a rather insistent one aren't you! You'd have done well in the Theater with those Vocals you have, considering how much you can yell about!

CORPSE TITAN
North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 5 Skaab_colossus_by_homoseptimus-d4juhge
[/font]
[/quote]
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:21 am

Kraven

Kraven seemed all the more curious as the monster kept on moving without its head, in truth he shouldn't have been surprised, but he still hated it "Abomination..." he muttered "You are a crime against nature... I will end your sad existence..." he continued to speak under his breathe. In his mind this was an act of mercy. He wanted to end this thing existence, everything about it was alien, something that shouldn't exist in this world. He didn't even want to imagine what this all meant to the corpses used to make the titan. Dropping the blades, letting them fall down to the earth beneath them, the blonde made a cuthroat gesture before glaring down on the monstrosity "I SWEAR I SHALL RETURN YOU FROM WHENCE YOU CAME!" Kraven lifted up his fist to punch down on the monster, only for a set of sharp pains to erupt all over Kraven's back as Kermit's blades pierced his skin. In his obsession with ending the monster, he had tuned out Kermit, which backfired on him spectacularly. The blonde turned to Kermit, which unfortunately happened at the same time one of Kermit's blades was in him. This lead to the blade cutting through the side of his back, leaving behind a notable slash in his skin. The blonde looked to Kermit, his eyes focused upon his enemy, in this situation, he had the advantage. He had the mobility and speed, not to mention the evident acrobatic abilities to make this battle on top of the shoulders of a giant strongly in his favor. The blonde rose his chin to Kermit, smirking to the Muppet "I've always had a flair for the dramatic... you know... in a world filled to the brim with mass murderers and terrorists... there's only one thing that separates the stars from the trash... presentation!" he had two options, to jump off this monster and leave it running around like a headless chicken, or continue to fight his opponent on its shoulders. Kraven decided to go with a third choice, he ran towards Kermit, apparently about to charge him, only to stop about halfway as he stood on top of where the titan's neck should be. He then lifted his fist up, then sent a single powerful punch down the Titan's spine from the tip of its bone exposed from his previous attack, the punch sending a shockwave throughout the entire creature. He wanted to bring the whole beast tumbling down with both him and Kermit on top of it.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:39 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 5 Blue-exorcist-cosplay-renzou-shima-pink-straight-wig-1
Aidan Debarbaraque
Rowlf
Caring Brother

Aidan smiled sadly at the girls words. At this point the most he was holding out for was Hazel and Alice making it out of this alive. He was sure Beaker would make sure Hazel  made it out of this alright. When they'd started planning this Aidan had learned about Beakers kids. He knew his giant friend wouldn't let anything hurt that girl. He pocketed the candy, forcing a smile at the girl.
Yeah. I'll see you after all of this is over. I'll be sure to keep this so we can share later. You'd better be careful too.
Aidan watched her and Beaker leave, ready to head in the direction of Alices room. He let out a frustrated sigh as he heard Agans voice. He didn't have the time to deal with this guy right now. He had to get that girl out of here before things really went to hell. Aiden wasn't expecting the man to pull out a whip, and took a deep gash on his left ear as he tried to maneuver closer to Agan. He pulled on the Golden Ring coming out of his arm and yanked out his cybernetic staff, as he did the lights flickered throughout the whole building and the computer screens in the sound room behind him turned on and off rapidly.
Aiden took his staff and charged it with electricity and swung it hard at Agan's knees, he had it set to stun but he gave off a very strong residual EM Field that affected most weapons near him. It only stretched to Agan at this point but the lights were all on one line.

Piggy chuckled on top of her pet Titan as it continued to swipe at the smugglers. She smiled at the cracking sound majority of them made as they made contact with the ground. She turned at the sound of the guns firing on the zombies. She shook her head, a dark, but still strangely voluptuous smile on her face.
Tsk tsk. Bad toys. Do I need to teach you a lesson?
The titan then began grabbing the firing smugglers and crushing them in its hands, throwing the corpses in the crowd fighting in the theater.

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 5 Fate_Stay_Night_Rider
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:12 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 5 Willow40_zpsa249386b

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow smiled eagerly as Animal turned towards her, not seeming all that bothered by his snarl- but as moved closer, she tensed some. Of course, she was hopeful he'd take it- but she wasn't going to underestimate him. And lo and behold- he tried to attack her. Of course, he was moving quickly, and he'd already gotten pretty close- but she gave a bit of a snarl of her own as she leaped back and to the side, dodging nimbly before scowling at the other. Of course- why couldn't he have just been stupid enough to take the poison?! She hissed as she realized what he'd said though, letting the syringe slip back into its place within her skirt before pulling out a pair of knives, laced with the same poison. "Excuse you-?? I MAKE THIS MYSELF YOU FUCKING SHIT, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHAT I HAVE--" she shrieked- and it was true. She did mix most of her poisons herself, and they... were rather potent too. She knew that this battle wouldn't descend into a silly one such as the last one she'd been in, however- and she was going to make sure she didn't let herself get distracted. They were here to kill- the things these people did to the dead were horrible... and with a harsh glare, she leaped forward, trying to stab at any point of Animal's exoskeleton that might be weaker- if she could just get one tiny scratch through to his skin, the poison would do its work and he'd be dead in minutes...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:38 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 5 Tumblr_n48scrxDrb1tz9lb9o1_400
Pete "Statler" Ritz
The Scouser Sadist
"Am go'n ter kill yous yer soppee shit."

Pete was spraying down many of the battle-strippers smiling with glee, thinking of what he would do with their bodies when they were done killing all of these lousy deathworshippers. Dead people were fun alright but nothing worth bowing your ass to. Then he felt the edge of something hard hit him in the ribs, he felt a strong snap on his left side. YOU DAMN SOPPEE PIECE 'F SHIT!. He was sure that he had a pretty bad bruise on top of a broken rib, if not some internal bleeding. He'd have Beaker stitch him up later but for now he was going to blast that little Calico fucker into next week... He inhaled deeply then shouted at Gunnar with his Sonic Cybernetic, shooting a blast of sound like a cannonball at him. DIE!

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:49 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 5 Screenshot2014-07-15at73722PM_zpsc565b5e4

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Empowered

The EM field made his gun useless, but not his whip. The whip was pure leather. Classic.
"HA! That shit won't worbrghbrghbg" as he was shocked on contact. He bore it as he flung the whip at Adien's face again. He was really tired of this bullshit now. He heard the smugglers having a tough time. He had to think of something. "BLOODSHOT! KILL THAT FUCKING THING!" he yelled. "...PLEASE..." there, much better, and then he flung the whip again.
It was at this time several guys with flame throwers came out to flame the titan's ankles. A second pair of mini guns started to fire. These guys weren't giving up.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:33 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 5 Gunnar209_zps95fe92d1

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar let out the slightest hint of a smile as he saw his attack on Statler hit--but as the man suddenly turned, he tensed again, pulling back in his chain quickly as he saw the man's mouth open. And then came the sonic shout--as Gunnar saw the air rippling before him, breaking apart the theater's seats into smithereens as it went, he quickly dodged to the side, rolling down one of the aisles as he ducked for cover, putting one hand over the back of his neck and the other in front, to protect the hamsters from any damage. Then, he stood again, whipping his free hand into his coat and gripping one of his knives before throwing it Statler's way. Even if it didn't hit, it could serve as a distraction--as Gunnar quickly reeled in his flail, swinging it about above his head again before sending the hammer hurtling through the air towards the white-coated man again.
"You first--!" finally came Gunnar's reply to the man's shout--he wasn't about to die here. Now, more than ever, he knew that he had to live on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:41 am

Writer of Fate

Kermit glared at the blonde as he seemed to charge at him, then Kermit let out a chuckle as Kraven feinted a tactic...Well well, what a smart one y--... Then An Enormous Ear Shattering chain of cracks came from the Titan's spine as the force from Kraven's blow shattered the Atlas Vertebrae and sent cracks throughout the bones of the upper body... The corpses began to writhe individually and tried to stitch itself back together but there was no central structure for the muscles to grab onto... Kermit began commanding the thing with his mind through the Nano's Wireless signals but nothing worked. The Beast fell forward towards the crowd crushing equal numbers zombie as DeathWorshipper... Kermit narrowed his eyes on Kraven beading down on him with hatred as his pet tried to continuously reform somehow but was completely crippled by its injuries... You think death is the end...? Kermit spoke in a dark but very present tone... Kermit... Had never felt such pure open rage since.... since Muugica had Left his sister in this Rat-Hole. He slowly stalked over towards Kraven... LOOK! At what death has brought this creature............ NOTHING!...... It exists without the Concept of Death. Do you know what it DOES have beating in it's still unliving heart.... CHAOS! Chaos, Kraven. everything in existence, even those that do not experience death have the NEED for Chaos within them... Even Stones... Can Bricks DIE Kraven? Huh? NO! but they can be smashed, or broken or eroded by water and air... Eventually everything returns to the Fire... TO ASH... EVEN YOU!! Kermit lifted his right hand sword blade and suddenly an immense heat could be felt coming from Kermit as the Nano's crawling around the sword began to vibrate so quickly their power storages overheated and caused millions of microscopic fires around his sword encasing it in flame... He swung his sword down towards Kraven's arm that had punched the Titan in an attempt to sever it wholly from his body.

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 5 Kaguro_wallpaper_by_radspakr-d5e5zvp
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:04 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 5 _afro_aroha_j_black_gloves_blonde_hair_facial_hair_gloves_goatee_jason_beck_male_parody_sideburns_solo_sparkle_style_parody_tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann_the_big_o__tZ2dlpObSX
Gonzo ^ The ^ Great!
Director of Explosions
Gonzo's Theme - What You Feel

Gonzo looked up in semi-amazement as Kylie threw her big ass knife thing up in the air then catch it after the explosions... Gonzo's MUSIC made a very sudden change as he danced from side to side trying to avoid Kylie's stabs... But when she jabbed at him FriendMaker cut deep into Gonzo's side making its way into one of the bomb-spiders plating his chest...OOOOOH... At first Gonzo only felt the pain, not ever really being cut that hard before as far as he could remember but... instead, he looked up with a vicious kind of glee at Kylie... I SEE YOU HAVE SOME SPICE IN YA THERE BABY Gonzo pulled out two red Gloves that looked ver much like boxing gloves however they seemed to have several sticks of dynamite jammed into them... They were touch activated... He put up his fists and ducked away to Kylie's side then fired of a punch with each hand right then left back and forth faster and faster trying to land a single blow on the agile little pinkette...... The 3-Headed Penguins worked on stitching each other back together as quickly as they could but looked like many of them were still missing heads or arms off elsewhere, Kylie must have sent some flying all the way across the room.

3-HEADED PENGUINS
North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 5 Ld165_skaabGoliath

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:41 am

Kraven

Kraven landed down on the ground rather gracefully, taking a look at his blood-stained fist "Beautiful..." he muttered, before looking over to Kermit as his opponent spoke. At first, Kraven's eyes seemed to widen, as if he had once again forgotten where he was, only for the words of his foe to bring him back down to reality. Father Death smirked to Kermit, the change in tone was interesting, perhaps this was finally going to get serious "It will be, for you..." he responded, closing up his bloodied fist and getting ready for another attack. If he could smash that Titan with a nice strong punch, he imagined this guy wouldn't be able to take as good of a hit. He then stopped talking as Kermit began to rant to him, a frown appearing on his face as Kermit's words continued "Well that's stupid... bricks aren't even alive! You can't kill what's never alive! As for that... thing... and pretty much all living creatures... they die... they all die. Even if your monster were to get up again I'd beat on it and beat on it until its nothing but molecules... the same goes for the rest of your toys... and you..." Kraven motioned for Kermit to get closer, unafraid even as his opponent brandished his blades "The plain and simple truth is that you're going to die. And that ain't a threat... let's say you kill me, whoopie for you! You're still going to die, someone is going to kill you, or maybe your body will just give up. You can try all you want to live forever, you can find a way to live hundreds of years, you'll still die... everything comes to an end, your death is your end, and that's all you're working towards... now..." Kraven jumped towards Kermit, throwing down his fist down towards his opponent. He came in like a wrecking ball, only for his arm to be cut clean off in one swift motion. Kraven's gigantic arm flew up into the air, only to fall down on a Deathworshipper and crush him. The blonde landed on his feet, blood dripping down his teeth and a wince of pain showing on his face, but he only seemed to be happier "Ah! Arms are overrated anyways!" he yelled, before charging at Kermit and ramming at him with the shoulder of the arm that wasn't cut off "CHAOS! RIGHT! That's a cool synonym for -change- isn't it? Cause that's life isn't it? Change, because, you know... Order? ORDER IS SHIT STAYING THE SAME! Now that's not very fun is it!? Especially now of all times! But yeah... this chaos and order stuff... in the end its all fun and games... FUN. AND. GAMES! They apply to life, but in the end, life is cut short and you're dead! Love chaos all you want son, it's not going to save your existence! YOU will die, and then that'll be the end! No order! No chaos! JUST DEATH!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:35 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 5 Kylie85_zps1965ba03

Kylie Deorio
Joy
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

"Your music still isn't fun enough! I don't think you really get it!" Kylie giggled as she pivoted around Friendmaker, using the strong metal of the sword to block Gonzo's blows. She kept herself behind the metal, feeling the explosions ring through the sword, echoing down into the ground. "It's too bad that I don't have a music player of my own, you know? I could show you how fun music can be, if you just find the right song!" At that moment, she hopped up, driving the point of the sword down into the ground before grabbing the hilt, pulling herself around in an airborne kick towards the side of Gonzo's head.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:44 pm

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 5 Fullmetal_alchemist_greed_fma_1448x988_wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_60
Akharo "Animal" Khadiev
Stimulants and Subdural Hematoma
"Kill. Or die."

Animal charged claws outstretched for Willow but she managed to evade his attack, he quickly spun about flipping forwards through the air out of the reach of her knives and over her head. He couldnt tell they were poisoned but he really wanted to avoid any injuries from her considering it looked as if he survived this fight there were tough enemies around... Animal landed and as the lights flickered from Aidens cybers Animal took advantage of the moment and charged his large armored body at Willow from behind with his shoulder.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:53 pm

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 5 Tumblr_n48scrxDrb1tz9lb9o1_400
Pete "Statler" Ritz
The Scouser Sadist
"Am go'n ter kill yous yer soppee shit."

Pete tried to block the knife with his machine gun but it got stuck in his hand instead, then he leaned back as far as he could falling on his back Gunnar's flail missing him by a centimeter... He needed to step up his game, but his throat was starting to itch, which was never a good sign for him, it meant that a coughing fit was on the horizon and Wally was not the kind for this fight...He pulled the knife out of his hand and used it to grab onto the chain from Gunnar's flail as it wrapped around the metal rod... Then he yanked on the chain trying to pull Gunnar closer as he pulled and held the trigger on his machine gun shooting of a rapid set of rounds towards the Calico Bomber... Am go'n ter hafta kill yous nou, yous lil' shitstain.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:29 pm

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 5 Baraprince34_zps1694f888

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

just look at me, i`m a living act of holiness
given all the positive virtues that i possess
i`m going to light up the world

______________________________________________________________________________________

Ashley gave only a nonverbal nod as Kraven passed responsibility over commanding the army to him, turning over his shoulder and barking out some planned orders. He managed to distract himself with that for a few spare moments- but as he heard a slightly familiar voice shout his code name out, he nodded again, and sprang into action. He appeared no less than a moment later near the chaos gathered by the smuggers near the titan`s feet, flames licking at it`s form-- which seemed to do some kind of damage, but... clearly not enough. Affirming that to himself, he was somehow able to leap up and over the surrounding smugglers- sticking himself to the titan`s chest cavity by digging his combat knife deep into the flesh. He proceeded to slide down, strategically cutting it open- before disappearing within it entirely.
A few quiet, unrestricted moments later- Ashley submerged from the opposing end, bursting out from the beast-- and whatever he had done from within was enough to cause the titan to let out an enstrangled cry of pain, before beginning to collapse down to it`s side. Hopefully it wouldn`t crush any smugglers--
"Honestly cannot say that`s the grossest thing I`ve seen... " He grumbled after having landed in a crouched position- as he straightened up, he seemed to be rather invested in... a tiny glowing cell phone screen. Much more interested in that than the copious fluids and stenches being inside the titan had slathered him in--

To: Rika <33
Sorry for the late reply! I just came out of a zombie thing. ...Yeah. I wish I was kidding.
I guess Kraven got bored, so we're dismantling this faction nobody's heard about.
It's kind of gross out here... : ( If word makes it to Vulture about this, you should probably try to tell everyone to keep away. Not worth your effort or anything. C:
You doing anything interesting?

As he typed all this, he kept one machine gun in hand and was busy at work massacring zombies without so much as batting an eyelash- but once he finished typing his message, he turned to the rest of the carnage involving the officers, spotting Agan and another redhead fellow quite easily. After a moment of hesitation, he called to his ally, still not removing his aim from any zombies but not needing to look much anyway-- "Hey, man--! Need any more help or--?"

______________________________________________________________________________________

Bloodshot`s Theme - No More Riot!  
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:41 pm

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*

Willow scowled a bit as Animal dodged her return attack with ease, watching him leap over her before spinning around, not wanting him to be behind her- and though she glanced upwards for a split second when the lights flickered, she caught the male moving out of the corner of her eye and started moving herself- but instead of getting out of his way, she grabbed hold of the shoulder that he was trying to tackle her with and used it to help her leap onto his back, wrapping her legs around his torso to keep herself in place as she tried to stab at the crook of his neck, just under his jaw, his armpit- anywhere that normal armor and such would typically be weaker, where she might get a chance to stab through. All it took was a scratch... sure, she'd have to fight him off in the few moments before he died- but a scratch to his skin would be enough to do it...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next