Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated)

+5
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
Vladislavich
MochaLatte
Raven Todd
9 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 3 Empty Re: North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated)

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:36 pm

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 3 Beaker6_zps44bca55d
North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 3 Beaker_zpseef71fad

Beaker looked down at the notes he had taken of these people... ...Master....... I think........ there may have been a mistake......?

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 3 Screenshot2013-07-19at84957PM
Kermit The Frog????
Writer of Fate

Kermit looked at himself in a mirror beside the stage... What makes you think that... this is... He looked at the notes... Renate Riviere... Right?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 3 Empty Re: North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated)

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:04 pm

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 3 Thumb_big_other_b5416a49e279e2c664adeaf3e302514a
North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 3 MrsPiggy_zps04576217
Piggy looked at Beaker. It was curious how he could have made a mistake like that with the presence of t  the grave stones. Unless Paladin had already made the mistake before Beaker arrived. She chuckled at the thought. Well that would be amusing with how dedicated to order Paladin was. Though she'd accepted a long time ago that order only bred chaos in the end. It was part of the reason why she adored her Kermys plan so much! She smiled at Kermit as he analyzed his current face, periodically looking down. She had noticed the mans proportions and approved.
I don't think this is Renate Riviere, but he looks nice.
She had asked her toys from Paladin information about No Mans Land before having fun with them. Aspects of this mans appearance seemed align with a faction leader the two had seemed to particularly dislike .
Oh!I believe I know who this is, Kermy!

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:28 pm

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 3 Screenshot2013-07-19at84957PM
Kermit The Frog????
Writer of Fate

Kermit was very confused... BEAKER?!... Well who the Fuck am I?

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 3 Beaker6_zps44bca55d

Beaker looked at Kermit in confusion and check the notes... ...Renate had a sibling she was buried with but his body was missing...

Kermit yanked the thing out of Beaker's hands I don't think so man... Orane Rivere?... He looked at Jade's face in the mirror... Nah man... Here just throw these in a dumpster or something... Wait... If this Isn't Renate...HUH! that means no one has dug this guy up... THIS IS PERFECT! If someone goes looking in the Cemetery they'll never know what happened... If someone brought him back or cloned him they'd have to dig him up, Right?!... BEAKER Take these bodies back to the cemetery and rebury them make sure not to Eat em or anything try and make it look as if they were NEVER touched... but first... Kermit looked over the corpses and tried to pick off any hair or skin cells he could find that weren't from the corpses themselves... He was almost out of luck until he looked over at Wynn... he picked off a single red hair on the dead guy's sleeve... and then put it in a test tube and slipped that up his own sleeve... maybe whoever this is will work if this guy doesn't, always gotta have a back up plan ya'know...

Beaker nodded to Kermit and dragged them all off... of course Master... EXIT BEAKER

Kermit then looked to his wife.. WHO!?... Kermit was very interested in this... He loved playing around with other people's identities.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:18 pm

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 3 Hazel
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Now that is just silly. Bed time isn't all the time! Otherwise I would be on the floor... Or on a mattress... Or on towels. I see none of these things here." Hazel said through her dress. And by the way she is wearing bloomers with dots on them. She then pushed her dress down and looked over at Kermit, staying silent for a while. "JADE Fentom! The guy that used to be in charge of the Wormy gang! YOUR BACK FROM THE DEAD!?" Hazel said as she pointed at him, before running away and hiding back stage. "RUN! HIDE YO KIDS! HIDE YO WIVES! HIDE THE GUMMI BEARS! WHERE IS MY SAFETY COTTEN CANDY!?" she said in the distance.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 3 Thumb_big_other_b5416a49e279e2c664adeaf3e302514a
North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 3 MrsPiggy_zps04576217
Piggy chuckled at Hazels response. Not seeming all that concerned as the girl ran backstage. She could educate the girl later, for now Kermys plans were more important. She smiled as she took in Jades form. So this was what he looked like. It seemed like they hadn't exaggerated when they were talking about him. Her smile widened at Kermits apparent interest. She knew how much her Kermy loved this sort of thing.
Jade Fentom. He ran the now dead faction conqueror worm before his death. He was well known for being quite inventive in how he played with people. And for torture. He sounds like he was quite the person. He had a daughter.
Her smile visibly dropped as she said this. The thought of having children truly was repulsive to her. Of all that she had heard about Jade, the fact that he'd had a daughter was the most disturbing to her. Why he'd let himself have a child was something she would only ever see as a sign of weakness .
Though I'll never understand why he let that happen. She's still alive though. Filthy thing that she probably is.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:43 am

Beaker entered the room nibbling on a finger from someone he had picked up on the way home... He went into the back rooms with Aiden... How goes it friend...

Kermit The Frog????
Writer of Fate

Kermit first looked at Hazel's reaction with very wide smile... Jade...Fentom...? that still doesn't tell me--- He turned as he heard Piggy's voice... Hmmmmm?... Interesting... he thought to himself... he looked at Jade's Visage... Weird... A daughter really?!... I could understand an apprentice or a wife... but why children?... They might inherit everything but they get too much in the way for making the Earth anything worth inheriting.... if only there was a way we could just turn children into exact copies of what we're like without having to teach them anything.........Kermit chuckled at an ironic accidental joke... He looked back into the mirror and began to change his body a little... Let's see I need to make a few tiny altercations... let's see he's thin, light on his feet, he needs glasses but can see without them, the brains' instincts are pretty sharp except he's practically an addict for sex and domination, not a problem, I like the voice, and the hair... Hmmm... needs more muscle mass, definitely but I need to keep it really lean and compact, let's make put me back at my normal height, fix the astigmatism and make the eyes glow a bio-luminescent red... Kermit's Jade form began to change slightly, he was a little taller, his muscles began to expand then tightened and constricted down as tightly as they could, he did appear bulkier but only slightly, gaunter in the face but but still the same face, and his eyes began to glow making them more pronounced... he had the nanites from his skin in his cells moved into his clothes and changed them into something more fitting his style.... How do I look?

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 3 KermitASjade_zpsa871813f
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:48 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 3 Jacksbrother_zps5da9799a
Aidan Debarbaraque
Rowlf
Caring Brother and Debonair Ladies Man

Aidan jumped at the sound of Beakers. He'd been so focused on trying to understand the formula in front of him that he hadn't heard the tall man enter. He looked over at Beaker, an uneasy eye noticing the finger Beaker was eating. "Bullocks. Sorry, man. I didn't hear you come in. I'm still trying to understand how everything in this crazy formula is supposed to mix. On paper, it looks like it would tear apart the poor bugger injected with the stuff."Yeah, Aidan wanted nanos, especially after what had happened with those assholes for the family. But he wasn't desperate enough to kill himself getting them. He had too much to live for to be that stupid. Aidan looked over the formula. He had the materials he needed. Aidan just wanted to make sure this wouldn't turn out badly for him. Because he'd had enough sucky luck so far. He wanted at least this to turn out well.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:50 pm

Piggy smiled at Kermits reaction, still not seeming to put much thought towards the young girls mindset. Piggy nodded, her face wrinkling in disgust at the mention of Jades daughter.
If only. Then they'd be worth having. Otherwise they're nothing but pests.
She smiled at her husbands chuckle, wondering what he was thinking in that wonderful mind of his. She chuckled herself at Kermits evaluation of his current form. It sounded like she would have liked this man. Very few people truly understood he beauty held in domination. It was almost a shame this man was dead, even if he had been foolish enough to let himself have a daughter. Her smile widened as Jades form was altered to Kermits liking. Her Kermy did love red eyes. Piggy disconnected Alices arms from around her, leaning in to kiss the woman for a moment. Alice returned it readily.Piggy smiled at this and walked over to Kermit, running her hands over his body, kissing him.

I like it, Kermy. He looks good on you and you've made him look even better! I can already imagine the terror at the sight of you being seen in this form.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:56 pm

Beaker smirked then spoke through the finger he was chewing on like a cigar... You're right... it would if it were just the ingredients set before you... Friend Rowlf, if I told you I was going to inject you with high concentrations carbonic residue, saline, glucose, fructose, iron, sodium, nitrogenic compound and water in a plasmic solution, most people would think I was going to kill you with it hearing those ingredients... but, those are the things that make up your blood... Beaker crunched down hard making a bone breaking sound as he ate another chunk of the finger then licked his lips... Are you starting to see the picture?

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 3 KermitASjade_zpsa871813f
Kermit The Frog????
Writer of Fate

Kermit listened to Piggy's words and flashes of Jade's memories came to him, they flashed like ... Terror? Perhaps... Secrecy... Sadism... Experimentation... Nurses... Abuse... Violence... Bullets... Rape... Fire... Terror? More like Pure Horror... Kermit smiled taking on Jade's voice and tone... Perfect... He's just what we need to scare this city shitless...

That's when Gonzo came in at first very confused then he pointed to Jade'Kermit while talking to Piggy... Wowzas Lil'Sis you sure work faster than a jack-rabbit on coke, I see you've already found yourself a new toy... Didn't K-Man and I just drug you up a new one... I don't know fem babes but I thought she'd at least 0run under your bridge pretty well...

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:02 pm

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!" Hazel cried out as she crashed into where ever he was. She came in, panting like a mad woman, her hair a mess, more then what it usually looked. She held in her hand a bag of candy. "Where is my emergency Cotton Candy!? It was multiple Colored! OH and I have to hide you!" Hazel said as she grabbed random boxes and began stacking them to create a fort. Which was a pretty good looking fort actually. "Fentom is back... We're doomed..." she said as she hide in a box. "I got a box for you and Beaker too." she said as she pointed to the other boxes.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:03 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 3 Jacksbrother_zps5da9799a
Aidan Debarbaraque
Rowlf
Aidan held back a frustrated glare as he saw Beakers smirk. This bullocks wasn't his job. He handled money and information. That was his thing. This science bullshit was Bunson. But no the asshole had to go and get himself eaten. Aidan grumbled to himself as he started putting the ingredients together. Beakers words had helped but he was still frustrated.
Thanks for the help, Beaker, but I could do without the smirk. Handling this stuff isn't my area of expertise. I handle money and information. This is supposed to be that dick Bunsons job, but no he gets himself killed by one of his own creations. Fuck him.
Aidan looked as he heard Hazels voice. Christ, what now? His barely hidden glare turned to confusion as he saw the state Hazel was in. What had happened? He pointed in the corner where he'd put the candy.
Its over there, babe. What are you talking about? Who's back? You said Fentom? Do you mean Jade Fentom? Because, doll, last I checked he was dead, really dead.
Aidan sighed and stood up petting the girl on the head.
Babe, I'm pretty sure if that asshole or whoever you mean was causing problems we could deal with him. You don't need to worry. Um, do you want some candy? Some of you stash is over there.
Aidan didn't really know what to do, but candy was basically Hazels crack so maybe that might help? He turned to Beaker. Last time he checked, he thought he'd heard that Beaker had kids. Maybe he would know what to fucking do.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:38 am

[quote="Raven Todd"]
Piggy smiled at Kermits words. Now that was what she liked to hear! Piggy moved closer to Kermit, completely enlivened. She would certainly be playing with her new toy soon! She had so much energy to burn and playing with someone when she was in this good of a mood was always untterly fantastic! Several toys hadnt survived these good moods unfortunately, but they had died blissfully at least.  
Now that what gets my juices stirring. This is going to be beautiful, Kermy! This whole prison will be engulfed in beautiful chaos!
She  turned as Gonzo returned, chuckling at his confusion.

Oh no, she's perfect! I've already had a little bit of fun. I'm giving her body some time to adjust.  I wouldn't dream of wearing  a perfectly good toy down this quickly! Kermys trying on a new face that's all. Take a look, Gonzo! This one is quite well endowed!

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:06 am

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

"No, no, no Aiden... Don't you know? This is NML. People mess with the dead all the time... And they always come back..." Hazel said as she hide firmly in her box. "Now Quiet... I'm a box..." Hazel said before peeking out at her candy stash. She was honestly contemplating on getting them. "That'd be nice..." Hazel said when she was offered candy. "Get into your box! You need to hide..."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:59 am

Beaker chuckled under his breath at Aiden... You act just like your father boy... Hazel child, you don't have to worry about Kermit, he likes to pretend to be other people to scare our enemies... hehehe and he comes back from the dead more times than any man I know... Beaker smiled when he heard Bunsun's name... Mmmmmmmmm... His remains made very nice leftovers for the flight over here... mmmmHmmmm, Just a little Tabasco sauce and he would have been perfect.

Kermit The Frog????
Writer of Fate

Kermit turned to Gonzo... Tadaaaaaaaa!... Half the city hates this guy, I found some of his hair on a corpse of some dead girl!! AHHHAHA! And he's gotta dong like a horse with a swelling problem... What a deal right!?

Gonzo clapped... then turned his head... What should I do Then?...

[size=16]That was a very good question... Kermit had to think about it... he needed a way to scare the crap out of everyone... I need you to take as much territory as you can and slowly consume the northern sections of NML with Corpses and monsters... Piggy my love, I need you and Rowlf to stay here... BEAKER send your brethren to my position on my mark from your watch... Rowlf finish deciphering the Nano-Powers as quickly as you can, I'd like to modify the new units as soon as I can... Also G-Man I need bombs NOW Kermit checked the vials of Zombie Monster Nanos he had on him... Penguin-Spiders, Penguin-Bats, 3-headed-Penguins, and Penguin-Giants... He threw one vial of Spiders and Bats to Gonzo... Gonzo took them then pulled half a dozen of mini-pipe bombs out of a place NO ONE wanted to know Gonzo kept explosives and threw them to Kemit... Kermit took them and opened his skin placing them within his new body with the rest of his weapons... He then handed Piggy two vials of 3-headed Penguin Juice and gave her a very passionate very grope intense sequence of kisses... LET'S GO BREAK SHIT!!!... take care of the house honey, there's some dead guys in the dumpsters out back that I brought with me to make a few dozen Monsters to guard the house... don't wait up we have to go meet people at the bowling alley........ EXIT KERMIT AND GONZO

[/center">
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:47 am

Aidan Debarbaraque
Rowlf

Aidan looked at Beaker in surprise. He didn't hear that very often. It was about bloody time! He smiled for a moment before looking back at Hazel in her box and sighing. "I know that, babe, but its like Beaker said its just Kermit. He's got strange habits, but he's not going to hurt you." Aidan handed her the candy before heading back to the computer, giving Beaker a look at his mention on Bunsons remains. He did not need to know this much about the mans eating habits. Aidan turned back to the computer putting the ingredients for the nanocybernetics together. "I know it helps you keep yourself together, but I still don't get how you can stomach eating people, man." After a few minutes of Aidan cursing under his breath, Bunsons name coming up several times, he'd finished the first batch, eyeing it nervously as he prepared a syringe for the injection. This had better fucking work. He rolled up his sleeve and carefully made the injection into his arm, looking down almost disappointed as he didn't really feel any different. Great. He was sure he'd gotten the formula right, well as close to right as he was going to get. Figured he'd be the one to end up with the dud. Without any warning a sharp pain shot up Aiden's spine, he had no idea what this was. Had he gotten it wrong? No, he was sure it was right! Suddenly he felt a twisting in his chest that began slowly running up his arm. Then out of the top of his forearm emerged a long golden rod. It kept growing and growing out of his arm then it disconnected with an intricate circular pattern making it appear like some priests staff. He felt some kind of energy flowing from his spine, up his arm and into the long rod. The computer in front of him started flickering on and off, he quickly saved the data he had fixed and had the machine start making as many vials as they had materials for. He waved the rod and the computer stopped flickering. It was some kind of Electro Magnetic Wave. Maybe he could use this to create EMPs? "Damn bloody thing almost got rid of my work" It didn't shut down the Nanos but it worked on other things, maybe they were too small to be affected. This would prove useful especially if someone attacked them here at base.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:08 am

Piggy watched her husband with an amused smile on her face. Her Kermy was so smart! She continued eying Jades form. This man really fit him very well. t wasn't often they found something this suited to Kermit. She pouted at Kermits words. Piggy wanted to be part of the fun too! She sighed. Well she supposed she could amuse herself with her new toy while they were gone. She took the vials almost lovingly. Her Kermys way of keeping her safe. Their monstrosities. Bunsons creations were probably the closest to children she would ever tolerate. They didn't require any teaching on her part and were perfectly loyal so long as you wore a watch. If only they were truly alive. They would have made fabulous toys. She returned Kermits kisses, making the groping even more intense in the process.  She chuckled as they disconnected. "Make me proud, you two! I'm make things nice and cozy for when you return. Though Gonzo we really must go on a double date  later!"  She chuckled as she watched the two walk away. Piggy smiled as she retrieved the dead bodies and poured the content of the vials on them. A dark smile overcame her face as she took a step back watching the corpses change. She clapped in delight as the creatures began to swarm the  theater. Piggy walked inside, a happy skip to her step. At this point, Alice had finally woken up to the noise of the zombies being formed. She looked around terrified as she tried to muster the energy to move. She leaned on the chair as she forced herself up,  muffling a scream with her hands as she saw the blood where Muugicas body had been. No. That was too much blood to still be alive.  No. Now she was alone with these people. She looked around not seeing anyone, slowly walking away from the seats. She had to get out of here...but did she want to? As scared as she was Alices mind felt muddled by a strange sense of euphoria. In a strange way, she felt just..wonderful, better than she could remember feeling in a while. A smile spread across her face before she could stop it. A chuckle stopped her dead in her tracks. She began reaching in her bag for her gun when she caught site of the woman behind her. She barely kept her grip on the bag as she stood mesmerized while the woman walked closer. Piggy smiled at the awestruck look on Alices face. She chuckled as she noticed Alice trying to force herself to run. Oh, she was hooked. Piggy touched her gently on the cheek. Alice was unable to suppress a shudder of pleasure at the simple touch. This was it, that wonderful feeling. Alice stared at the woman, trying and unable to break eye contact with her. Oh god she wanted her. Piggy smiled at Alice, pulling her in so her head was resting against her chest. "Well, you seem to have quite the energy  now. I was worried I would have to wait before I could play with you."
"Play?"
Piggy chuckled. "Yes play. You're my new toy. It's only natural I play with you! I would hate to put you to waste." At this point, Alice had to force herself to utter even the simplest word. She wanted this woman, more than she'd ever wanted anyone else. "I'm not a..." Alices words died as Piggy kissed her. She didn't even notice the zombies now coming into the theater. She looked at Piggy, dizzily and disappointed as the woman disconnected with a mischievous smile. She pulled the now very compliant woman to a room backstage. Oh such fun to be had!

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 3 Stf165_goliath
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:05 pm

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 3 Kekkaishi50_14
Kermit The Frog
Writer of Fate

Gonzo entered before Kermit with his large swarm of monster behind him, he was dusting off his suit.

Kermit entered shifting back into his true form taking in the tiny bit of information about the Inquisitor Faction he had managed to gain he was a little perturbed, not that the disguise didn't work... He had expected that to fail eventually... that it was almost Valentines day and he that they had nothing planned... He thought of what they could do but he wasn't sure how well it would work... it wasn't anything evil, not really surprisingly, however it was pretty out there... "PIGGY DEAR! WE HAVE A SHOW TO PUT ON... ROWLF MAKE UP AS MANY CYBERNETIC VIALS AS YOU CAN AND STORE THEM AWAY... BEAKER DELIVER THE INVITES AND GIVE A GOOD IMPRESSION AT THE DOOR WILL YA... CAMILLA DRESS UP ALL OF THE ZOMBIES IN SUITS AND START TEACHING THEM MANNERS... ANIMAL, SWEDISH CHEF IS DEAD, I NEED YOU TO MAKE THE FOOD, MAKE SURE YOU LABEL THE ONES THAT ARE DRUGGED AND NOT DRUGGED... GONZO PICK A SCRIPT FOR THE ZOMBIES TO PERFORM HERE ON STAGE... WE OPEN TOMORROW NIGHT!"

Beaker looked over and sighed.... Kermit was known for putting on shows with the corpses of his enemies loved ones to torture people... However he seemed to enjoy putting on shows in the theater themselves more than actually torturing people... Beaker usually got stuck handing out the invites... Beaker probably wouldn't mind this one as much considering most of the loved ones of other people were still buried... Maybe his master had finally lost the last of his sanity...
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:11 pm

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

"I don't care! You don't realize what this means do you!?" Hazel said as she poked out of her box. "There are rumors... That Kraven is back, and his girlfriend is around along with the Chocolate lady, and his kid... If he sees Fentom..." Hazel began to say before she went back into her box. "You got no idea... You hide..." Hazel said before she heard her order. "FINE! But I'm going back into my box..." Hazel jumped out of her box and ran, getting the zombies dressed up and pretty, before pausing, and looking into a crack opened door. She saw Miss Piggy and Alice in there! "You know I need Glasses back right?" she said to Miss Piggy while putting a wig on a zombie.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:41 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 3 Beaker5_zpsbce887d2

Beaker sensed something in Kermit, since they had entered the city, something wasn't right with him... He sensed a bad omen, he had seen much death and dead of late but no ravens, or vultures, or crows... It was definitely not a good sign... Something unnatural had begun in his master's mind... He had sworn a holy oath to be pledged to him unto Fate was decided... but he felt a great Unease had been cast upon them once they entered this place.....Sensei... That must have been it... The moment they had broken their bond with the elderly man years ago everything had been leading to this time now... He collected his suit which was actually several tuxedos stitched together... Ironically... but he stalled on his task looking over at Hazel and then at Alice... Strange things had followed them... Fate Driving them towards this inevitability... But why?!... Where was the reason... Everything had a reason.

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 3 Kekkaishi50_14
Kermit The Frog
Writer of Fate

Kermit walked into the back checking to make sure everything was ready for tomorrow's show... left Piggy to her own devices... She preferred to be alone with her toys when she could... Tomorrow was valentines day, they would have all the time they needed, later.

Gonzo began looking up scripts on his watch while sitting on the stage... Hmmm... Zombie Romeo and Juliet?.... Nah... Zombie Hamlet?... Maybe.... Zombie Gaslight?... Getting Warmer.... Zombie Last Man Standing?... Almost there.......

Last edited by MercutianUnknown on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:48 am

As Kermit and Gonzo entered the theater they would be able to very clearly hear the sound of bed springs and moaning from the room Piggy and Alice had gone into. One didn't need to stretch their imagination far to understand what was going on in there. At the sound of Kermits voice,
Bed springs could be heard moving and oddly what sounded like chains being placed on the ground. Piggy appeared after a moment, whip in hand, with a very pleased smile on her face. She was very satisfied with her toy right now. So compliant and very very hungry for affection. She turned that smile onto Gonzo and Kermit. She clapped at her husbands words.
Wonderful! We haven't all been together for a show in so long. Though, my love, we really must leave a few of the zombies to serve a stage hands. In case our audience gets rowdy. It's awful when a good performance can't be enjoyed because of naysayers.
Piggy then glomped her husband. One of her suits sleeves so loose it threatened to fall off of her shoulder. She disconnected after a moment and walked over to Camila with an amused  smile at odds with the possessive glint in her eye. At this point she'd already closed and the locked the door to the room Aice was in. With instruction only to open the door for either Kermit or the directors.

Glasses is quite happy with me though. You can ask her later when she has a touch more energy, but the last thing she wants to do right now is leave. It's really not even worth bringing up to her.

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 3 Stf165_goliath[/color]

[/quote]
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:27 am

Aidan Debarbaraque
Rowlf

Aidan nearly jumped at the sound of Kermits voice. Oh, bullocks. The frog had finally lost it. He had didnt like the sound of where this was going. He hadn't heard of shit like this going very well before, not for at least one of the factions involved. Well, hopefully the other guys were the ones screwed not them. He looked at the staff. It was actually kind of funny that the bloody thing looked so much like a priests staff, considering how nonreligous he was. Though it was still annoying that his ability wasnt that bloody useful in combat. It wasnt useless, but it could have been a bit more battle prone. Oh well. He set to work making more batches of nanos, storing them in several places throughout the room as he worked. He was really hoping for some alone time with Piggy after this.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:47 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 3 4010
North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 3 Layout13
Kraven
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

"OH! OH! HOW ABOUT YOU LET ME PUT ON A SHOW!? I GOT PLENTY OF IDEAS... and well... you're all the actors in my plays... SPOILERS, you all die in the end!" a voice boomed through the theater, echoing through the entire building. A voice that some may find familiar, some not-so-much. It was okay though, Kraven was sure they'd all know get to know him soon enough. A wall was suddenly blast open, rubble shooting into the stage. Blue smoke began to slowly waft into the building, contrasting the dark night sky. A single figure stood from outside, facing into the interior of the building. He was huge, standing at least ten feet high, blue flames erupted behind him, further solidifying the silhouette of this figure. He walked into the building, and with every step it became more and more clear that Kraven was holding something under his shoulder, a coffin. A few steps in, Kraven laid out the grave upright, a light shining upon it. And upon this adorned wooden grave was the name 'KERMIT'. Kraven smiled, his grin showing true malign intent- his eyes were berserk, animal like... yet they seemed so perceptive, as if he was carefully watching everyone laid out before his eyes. The giant opened up his arms, as if welcoming The Muppets into an embrace. "I believe... we haven't been properly introduced yet... call me... FATHER DEATH!" once again, blue flames seemed to erupt behind him, and strange translucent orbs seemed to rise from the fog, as if they were the spirits of the dead "No need for an introduction on your part... I've already been told about you... and I know all I need to know! And... I'm sure you know why I'm here... oh hell... why not say it anyways?" Kraven pointed into the building, his grin slowly turned into a slasher smile as his voice echoed unnaturally throughout the building "YOU... THE MUPPETS... ARE MY ENEMIES! THOSE WHO DARE DISTURB THE PEACE OF THE DEAD, WHETHER WICKED OR PURE SHALL BE PURGED FROM THIS WORLD BY I, THE AVATAR OF THE DEPARTED SOULS OF THIS EARTH! AND SO-" Kraven slowly lifted up Kermit's grave, then thudded it against the floor, before leaving it be standing upright once again "YOU ALL... HAVE BEEN CURSED... KERMIT THE FROG... IN THREE DAYS I SHALL RETURN TO REAP YOUR SOUL... YOUR TIME ON THIS EARTH IS SOON TO BE AT ITS END... ALL OTHERS... REPENT... OR YOUR SOULS SHALL BE EXTINGUISHED FROM THIS EARTHY PLANE ALONGSIDE YOUR LEADER!" the ghostly figure of Kraven, which seemed almost transparent like a ghost, cross his arms, his expression becoming much more grim "THE END IS NIGH."

"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Angry Kraven Theme - Rest in Peace

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:57 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 3 Screenshot2014-07-15at73722PM_zpsc565b5e4

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Empowered
~______________________________________________~

Meanwhile, Agan was across the street, on his laptop, making sure all the special effects worked. They only had one shot at this, and he needed to make sure it was right. Thankfully, Kraven's voice was pretty fucking loud, so the cues came rolling in. He had murdered the zombie guards undetected, and was working everything like a charm. He was mumbling things under his breath, cue L0 standby cue S3 go, before doing them. It helped with the focus.
"I don't know if this is gonna freak them out that much, but this is pretty cool. For as crazy he is, gotta give props where props are due." he mumbled, and screeched into something, creating a ghastly noise in the theater. One wondered how they set this up? Meh, like you wanna know. He kept working it, sending more flames where they needed. Agan sadly didn't get a cool entrance, but he didn't mind. He was one of those, background, type characters after all.

~______________________________________________~
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:58 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 3 Jimbo_zps1cbd46d9
Jim Henson, Kermit The Frog
Writer of Fate

Kermit walked onto the balcony in his had had years in the theater, the man had double majored in History and The Arts in Oxford... and this was not too shabby work... the only thing was... it was obviously stage work, no matter how nice... KERMIT had only one question... One Question for this Man, who came into his home... Blew up his wall... Which now needed to be repaired before tomorrow night, which it was already Super Fucking Late, and He had a Freakin show to put on... Kermit spoke in the calmest most casual tone ever heard, to the point he rivaled Scia and Lutria in passive tone................. So, You and Cathy are OR aren't coming to the show?........ C'mon, My Gay brother-in-law is picking the play and Couples get in free for the The Big Day, it's bound to be romantic.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:25 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 3 4010
North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 3 Layout13
Kraven

Upon Kermit's arrival, Kraven seemed to slowly rise his head to look to him, then rise his arm upwards, pointing to the bluenette "I will return in three days... usually I would indulge in such silly affairs... but not today... not to you...you have broken the Deathworshippers' most sacred law..." which ironically enough had just been broken by Jolyne just a few hours ago, but hey, Kraven didn't know that. At least not yet. His eyes narrowing into a deathglare "You jest now... but that sanguine nature of yours shall not persist once Death comes to claim you, and drag you into the abyss..." the smoke and flames finally started to die down, Kermit's grave was becoming more and more clear as the fog dissipated "Look down upon me... and you shall find a vicious enemy, ready to slay you upon a moment's notice. Look up to me and you shall see a piteous friend... but look to me... square in the eyes... and you shall see... a GOD...!" his last words, echoing through the building, seem so ghostly and distorted that one could swear his words were making the room shake "Kermit... in three days this grave shall return for you... in three days..." he spoke, before he slowly started to disappear, fading away with the smoke and flames. Within moments, all that was left was a hole in the wall, and a silent night.

(EXIT KRAVEN AND AGAN)

"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Angry Kraven Theme - Rest in Peace

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next