Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated)

+5
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
9 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) Empty North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated)

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:01 pm

To the far north of the city lies the bell tower, a place untouched by the scum and villiany that it surrounds. The place is eerie and cold, nothing really there besides the bells at the top and several small rooms. The bells are beautifully crafted, and truly are a sight to behold. This is one of the beautiful things in No Mans Land...the sweet crisp tune of the bells.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) Empty Re: North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated)

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:31 pm

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) Gunnar19_zps7d493b48

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
-------------------------------------
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar headed back to the bell tower, smiling gently and feeling quite happy with himself. That plan had gone exactly according to how it had been plotted out--and neither he, nor his hamsters had been harmed in the process. He entered into the bell tower, calling to his companions,
"I'm back...everything went smoothly."
He took a moment to pause his walking once he was inside to check on his four hamsters--who were all fine. Thank goodness for that--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) Empty Re: North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated)

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:59 pm

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) Tumblr_muz6leJzN91slughho1_500_zps13c59354

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
-------------------------
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

The instant that Gunnar stepped back inside the Bell Tower, Willow nearly tackled him off his feet- though of course, she was careful to watch out for the hamsters in the process. "GunnarGunnarGunnar- I'm so glad you're back- I was so worried about you and the babies- and Holden missed you too of course he's just being a prissy pants over there and just oh I'm so happy to see you!!! ... Now I can start my winter fashion show!!" she shrieked, grinning and bouncing on her toes nearly the entire time as she hugged him. Then, after she finished speaking, she pressed just about a dozen kisses to his face and neck (as much as she could reach, anyways) before turning and skipping back to Holden, sitting daintily in his lap and hugging him too. "I even have some things for the hamsters!" she added, grinning cheerily before kissing Holden's cheek, wiggling in happiness.
Clearly, someone was easy to excite.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:24 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) Holden85_zps800048b9

ANARKY
olden rause

『 i don`t want to waste my time
become another casualty of society
⊰ i`ll never fall in line ⊱
become another victim of your conformity 』

Even when he heard Gunnar make his return, Holden only lifted his head up slightly, his eyes still glued onto his laptop`s screen. He was all curled up in a corner, his laptop sitting comfortably on his lap, not making a move to go greet Gunnar when Willow trotted over and did her thing. "Mm. Busy being a prissy pants. Sorry." He muttered under his breath, pressing his back further against the walls of the bell tower. But, then Willow said something about fashion shows--and, immediately, Holden`s gaze lifted. "Wait- what?" And before he could really process that, Willow made quick work of scuttling back over to him and inserting herself on his lap.
... Where did his laptop go---was it on the floor---nO--
Just as Holden looked up to her to voice his protest, he felt her lips graze his cheek, and he just sort of fell silent. As soon as he felt a blush begin to color his face--he looked away, his bottom lip jutting out. "...Bleh." He quickly returned her hug, before looking back up to Gunnar. "How smoothly? You got out on time and stuff, right--?"  

_________________________________________________________________________________
Anarky`s theme - Motorhead
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:34 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) Gunnar3_zpscb7befa5

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

And in an instant, Willow was all over him--hugs and kisses and all--causing his face to burn a bright crimson at the sudden rain of physical contact. He still wasn't so great with that yet--Feeling highly shy over all of that, once Willow bounced away, Gunnar was still blushing like mad--and quickly made an effort to cover the bottom half of his face with his scarf, to attempt to hide it--though the rosyness of his cheeks still peeked above the top of the purple fabric. Since he kinda, you know, needed his eyes to be able to see and all--
"S-Sorry to worry you...and...Winter Fashion Show...?"
Willow and Holden had their little exchange, and then after Holden asked him a question, Gunnar replied, "I-I'm pretty sure that they didn't see me at all, honestly...or even suspect who it was...that smoothly..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:37 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) Tumblr_muz6leJzN91slughho1_500_zps13c59354

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow sort of didn't notice as Holden nearly panicked over his laptop, instead taking care to gently nudge the thing out of the way so it wouldn't get hurt. Especially if things got a little rough. "Yeah! I mean, you guys didn't expect me to just let the holidays go by without making some new clothes, did you? I have things for all of us, and the hamsters!!! Oh- and yes, do tell Gunnar," she exclaimed, grinning over at the man from her position on Holden's lap. Speaking of which- it soon became clear she was wiggling and squirming an awful lot, though it seemed to be from excitement more than anything... pity on the poor guy having to deal with it. "So cute-- ... Oh! Well I'm glad it went well... Really glad~ I knew you could do it! We're glad to have you back though- aren't we, Holden?" She had a teasing grin on her face as she twisted around in his lap and kissed his lips quickly, giggling in amusement. "So who wants to be the first model?!"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:05 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) Zombie11

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie suddenly plopped right into the bell tower "HONEY! I'M HOME!" he announced as he made his way to the center of the room. Luckily they were right at the bottom of the tower, no need to bring Eve around with him up a huge flight of stairs. The man finally dropped her down at the feet of Holden, Gunnar, and Willow "Gawd Eve! You've really gained some weight-! You nevah used to weigh this much!" Zombie removed the tape from Eve's mouth, in the most painful way possible. Zombie looked back up to the other three, smiling "So dah boss says shit is gonna go down tonight- so we bettah get shit done... he says da plan will be done by Christmas morning... both factions will be up in flames..." he told them in a cheerful tone. Then he kicked Eve, rolling her further away from him "Also keep this thing safe- it's mine- dirty it or hurt it and I'll break your teeth, okay!?" he yelled to them, aggressively pointing to them for no adequately explained reason.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:20 am

ANARKY
olden rause

『 i don`t want to waste my time
become another casualty of society
⊰ i`ll never fall in line ⊱
become another victim of your conformity 』

Holden listened to Gunnar carefully, nodding as he finished. "That`s... good." He only kept a serious face for a moment more- since it suddenly became very prominent to him that Willow was sort of squirming about an awful lot on his lap. She probably didn`t even notice what she was doing, as per norm with the blonde-- but, Holden did. A lot. He wasn`t quite sure about calling attention to it just yet... he just fidgeted awkwardly a bit, a fierce crimson blush coloring his face. The pinkette only snapped back into reality when he heard his name--to which he perked slightly, until the rest of what she had said registered with him. "Wh--o-oh. Yeah. Sure..." He answered quietly, allowing his gaze to linger elsewhere for a moment- so, when Willow just up and kissed him on the lips, he nearly jumped in surprise. His face got even redder, if that was possible-- but, at her next inquiry, he was very quick to quip in response: "Gunnar does."

But then Zombie. As soon as he heard the voice of the male, he groaned obnoxiously, nearly toppling over backwards in his fit of rage. He listened to what the living nuisance had to say anyway--giving him pretty much the nastiest stink eye all the while. "Man, whatever," He uttered, hardly glancing at Eve as she was dropped in front of them. It wasn`t until she was kicked, causing her to awkwardly fall over to her side did he actually look her way. That suit, at first glance was unmistakable---wasn`t she the Kingpin? From the Family? ... Bunch of bigots, anyway. "Can`t make any promises---but, if it`ll get you out of here--then, sure! She`s safe with us, alright, freak show?" He was still pretty pissed at Zombie for taking his hat earlier---even if he wasn`t wearing it right now--

_________________________________________________________________________________
Anarky`s theme - Motorhead
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:07 pm

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker

Gunnar had been about to speak, ready to counteract Holden's statement about him wanting to be the first model--when suddenly, an all-too familiar accent echoed about the belltower, signaling the arrival of their ally. Gunnar remained quiet as the man entered, and raised his eyebrows as Zombie dropped Eve by their feet. He listened to Zombie, then gave a big sigh.
"The man who just kicked her is telling us not to hurt her?" Gunnar gave Zombie a kind of 'are you kidding me--' look, and shook his head. "Whatever...like Holden said, we'll watch her...but if she gets irritating...well, then we might need to renegotiate. We aren't babysitters. I hope you realize that." Gunnar shot Zombie a glare--he'd never liked the guy before, and he still didn't now.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:37 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie spit his tongue out to Holden "You're lucky you don't have a hat or I'd tip it over again! Dork!" he mocked Holden, then turned his attention to Gunnar. Zombie shook his head dully as a response to Gunnar "Yes... only I get to hurt her~ If anyone else touches her I'll kill them, I don't care if you're a baby sitter or not... the boss wants her alive... if you screw up then you'll answer to him, okay!?" the man shook his fist to Gunnar. He wasn't gonna get any sass from them! No sir-y! Zombie turned his back on the trio "Now I have one more task to accomplish before the boss' plan can come to fruition... expect an attack very soon...!" he spoke to them as the mask assassin walked from the bell tower.
(EXIT)

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:20 am

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*

Willow jolted as Zombie entered the Bell Tower, clinging onto Zombie's neck gently as she stared at him- and the woman he brought with him. Which caused her to narrow her eyes suspiciously, glaring at Eve as she was dropped to the ground and kicked. "... Why is that bitch here? I don't want her around- I never said any other girls were allowed- HEY- DON'T BE MEAN TO HOLDEN-- wait where are you- STOP- ... jackass..." Willow glared as Zombie left, before sighing and shaking her head. Such luck... But then a thought seemed to hit her, and she slowly grinned. "... I can include her in my fashion show!!~" There- now she seemed happy and excited again.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:02 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) __layout_zps04fc1858

EVE FALCONE
The    Don / The    Kingpin

sneak up on you, really quiet,
whisper "am I what your heart desires?"
i could be your ingenue.

________________________________________________________________________________

Eve was not a happy camper.
Not only was she increasingly disgruntled that there was apparently a spy among Vulture and that meant there was information she didn`t know about in her own city-- but because Zombie is a dick. She fell to the feet of the trio with her legs already crossed, the way the assassin viciously ripped the tape off her lips only earning him a half-hearted glare from her direction. It did leave quite the visible red marking around her mouth, though. She tilted her head up toward Zombie as he spoke about their boss--- heaving a loud, heavy sigh after. Sure. Whatever. Tons of people had tried to take down the Family before- she wasn`t phased. Regardless of whether their current position would allow anyone to knock it down with ease...

Speaking of being knocked down-- as Zombie`s foot met with her side, Eve only sort of awkwardly topped over, with a facial expression that perfectly pictured the phrase 'are you kidding me right now'. Admittedly, it felt weird to be on this side of the whole kidnapping thing. It wasn`t like her comrades wouldn`t burst through the doors any second now, though. So, no- she still wasn`t worried. She`d turn to each respective person that spoke- Holden, Gunnar, then Zombie. The Holiday Killer wanted her alive...? ... Now, that uneased her. Having been born and raised within No Man`s Land- Eve was all too familiar with that particular serial killer. She was exactly the kind of person he`d target... so, why sympathize? To Willow, she hardly glanced up, just sat grumpily on the floor, grumbling some things under her breath. Until Willow said a thing. "No, you can`t." She retorted, speaking for the first time since entering the bell tower. She glanced to Gunnar next- whom she deemed to be the most reliable of the trio- since Holden just looked like a dork and Willow was apparently batshit. "So! Do you know why your boss wants me alive...? What reason could anyone possibly have for working with the Holiday Killer...? He`s successful, yes- but scattered. Unorganized. Destined for failure. Why align yourself with him...?"

________________________________________________________________________________

♥ Eve`s Theme - Pleather for Breakfast ♥
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:20 pm

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker

Gunnar looked to Eve as she addressed him, kind of staring dully for a second before giving her a cold look and replying,
"Your imitation of Charles Paladin is convincing and all, but sorry--I didn't ask for another interview. We've no reason to answer your questions. We're not your friends--we're not your buddies--we're your enemy. And you're ours. So, I reserve the right to ignore you." And with that, he simply walked over to where he'd left his bag leaning against the tower's wall before he'd left, and opened it up, reaching inside and taking out a container. He sat down next to Holden and put the container down, then proceeded to take each of his four hamsters out of his scarf, putting them onto the ground, then opening up the container--to reveal that it was in fact full of a variety of seeds. He took a handful of them, and then began to feed his hamsters with the most concentrated look on his face--like--ever. Though honestly the concentration was more just trying not to blush bECAUSE THE HAMSTERS WERE SO CUTE WHEN THEY ATE LIKE LOOK AT THEIR LITTLE CHEEKS AAAAA--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:01 am

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*

"Shut up, bitch, I'm going to make you look fabulous." Willow snapped, glaring threateningly at Eve before suddenly standing up, then bending down to loop the other woman's arms through her own so she could drag her out of the room. Cursing and complaining could be heard as she went, but before long she was locked into another room with the woman- not even having paused to explain to Holden or Gunnar. From inside the other room the various sounds of arguing and complaining followed by louder screeching- most prominently from Willow- could be heard. It was unclear just what was going on- though, Willow had mentioned including her in her fashion show...
What seemed to be nearly an hour later, Willow peeked her head back out the door, grinning madly.
"I require two judges!" she called, obviously referring to the two men, before she turned back around... and moments later emerged with a newly Christmas-dressed Eve, though the other woman was still bound. "What do you think?!"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:18 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) __layout2_zpscc185bd7

EVE FALCONE

i could be your ingenue.

Eve only gave a glare in response to Gunnar, watching him as he did his thing with his hamsters. To this, her eyebrows rose. What--how long had those been there---how did they get here---what was---
Her attention was quickly robbed by Willow. She opened her mouth, presumingly to protest, when the other not-bounded girl just up and dragged her off. "Wh--release me, you mindless goddamn--!" A very loud string of insults and complaints would follow in the passing hour.
Though, as Willow worked, Eve grew increasingly cooperative over time, and more silent. When the other blonde finally led her out of her work space- she took a moment to examine her new appearance in the better lighting, and actually smiled at the end result. It... felt really good not to be in a suit! It was familiar, not as stiff- honestly, she adored it! Expectantly, she glanced back up at Gunnar and Holden, still smiling at them even--  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker

Gunnar didn't seem all that alarmed by Willow dragging Eve off to a dressing room--honestly he kind of saw Willow do that pretty much at least three times a week with him or Holden--So, he kind of just went back to feeding, and then playing with his hamsters while he awaited the result.
And then, later, finally--the two girls emerged. As Willow asked what they thought, Gunnar looked up, his expression staying neutral as he observed Eve for a moment. Then, he looked to Willow and gave a gentle smile.

"Your design skills are impeccable as always, Willow. I particularly enjoy the arm-warmers and the hair bow. However, I can't deny that the model herself needs a bit of an attitude adjustment..." His face went back to a more neutral expression, and he shrugged, then looked back down to his hamsters, making sure to gently steer Nugget back to himself as the little hamster had begun to make a b-line for the girls--Nugget had always been fond of Willow's designing, after all--but Gunnar wasn't about to let his precious little hamster go anywhere near Eve--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:43 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) Tumblr_lu71a4yozs1qfxwtoo1_500
Scarecrow
The Madness
Scarecrow's Theme - Disciple of The Orochi

Scarecrow and Jack found the Belltower... The footprints disappeared at the door to a bell tower near the church, another set showed leaving, they were the same footprints... there were also several sets going in and some hamster droppings outside the door... Jack This is where they are hiding... we should leave from the rooftops... The man Zombie seems to have left towards Carrion Land... Let's leave without them knowing they were here... It would be better to surprise attack them. EXIT W/JACK

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:33 pm

EVE FALCONE

i could be your ingenue.

"Clothes are cute. Model sucks." was all Holden really had to say in response to Willow`s urging for his and Gunnar`s opinions- especially since he had already taken it upon himself to open up his laptop once more, and was now busy typing away on it.

Eve`s shoulders automatically fell as Holden and Gunnar gave their commentary-- "Ugh- what do you know? I`m perfect. You need an attitude adjustment." She grumbled, adjusting her Santa hat before crossing her arms bitterly. She gave Nugget a bit of a look as the hamster seemed to be stirring their way, before looking to Willow. "I like this---can I keep it? I have a boyfriend who`d totally be into it...~" She said, meanwhile glancing down at the outfit, and twisting to try to get a better look at the back of this thing--  

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:38 am

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie suddenly burst through the door of the clock tower, carrying The Warden and Chelsea over his shoulders, tied up and gagged "Oh hey guys! Just a heads up- Vultua Team is gonna come to twy and kill us in like- 5 seconds- BYE!" Zombie suddenly began a long trek up the clock tower. The building was one of the tallest in No Man's Land. But when he reached the top, he gently placed The Warden and Chelsea down and ungagged them "Hey guess who's in a special pwace!? Yous guys are! Yaaaay!" Zombie then kicked The Warden in the shin, if only to seemingly piss him off. He then got on a knee and looked to Chelsea "So- anything I can get yah? Yous bro won't be here to rescue yah until later- maybe you want some cookies-? Or or or-! How about falsa wood or a fwock of seagulls!? Oh- or I can shoot this here Warden in the face that'd be coo-"

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:03 am

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*

Willow clapped her hands together and grinned as she saw Eve's smile upon actually seeing herself in the outfit, and it was obvious that the blue-eyed blonde was happy with her designing skills. Gunnar and Holden's less than stellar response, however, caused that smile to soon morph into a pout. "Don't be mean! I only pick the best models for my clothes and you two should know that!" The fact that both the males quickly turned back to other things afterwards didn't seem to sit too well with Willow- but before she could say anything, Eve was asking about keeping it- and she grinned cheerily. "Of course you can keep it!! I just want to take some pictures to restart my fashion journal that those assholes took when they brought me in here- said it contained 'evidence' and that I couldn't have it- like ugh! Seriously, why?!" Then Zombie happened, and Willow sort of stared at him a second before shrieking. "YOU BASTARD!! COME BACK HERE! You keep bringing these perfect people for me to dress up and then you don't let me play! It's not fair!! IF YOU BROUGHT VULTURE TO US YOU SHOULD AT LEAST FIGHT YOU LITTLE FUCKER!!!" she screamed after him, as she watched him escaping upstairs. Oh bother. She scowled a moment before pushing Eve gently out of her way. "Gas masks at the ready boys, these fuckers are going down. Interrupting my fashion show... I'll show them!! You, Eve- here-" Willow turned back to the other blonde and pulled a spare gas mask over her head before gently pushing her out of the way, then slipping into a different room. There were sounds of rustling papers and moving objects before she returned, tucking a few things into her skirt for use later. Never knew what she might need after all! "Better get ready- who knows how much time we have."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:14 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) Chelsea173_zpsd46ddde8

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea had kind of stopped struggling about two thirds of the way there--seeing that it was pretty much pointless to try to get away at this point--so, as Zombie brought them into the tower, Chelsea focused on observing her surroundings, seeing who was there. She spotted three people she didn't recognize, and...was that the Kingpin? The woman matched the descriptions she'd heard--minus the--whole--sexy santa outfit thingie--
But before Chelsea could try to observe anything else, Zombie was already climbing the stairs upwards--up until they finally reached an upper floor. Honestly, she was pretty surprised with the degree of gentleness with which Zombie placed her down onto the floor, and once the gag was removed, she took a deep breath of fresh air, before seeing Zombie kind of kick the Warden in the shin for no reason. That kind of unnerved her--she didn't want Zombie kicking her shins--because ow--
But then suddenly, the guy was down on a knee in front of her. Her face betrayed her surprise at the fact that he was literally asking her if she needed anything--and she honestly couldn't tell if Zombie was being sincere or not.

"Um...I-I guess...if I have to pick something from that list, maybe the cookies...? That sounds...nice..." Cookies sounded like the most harmless of the choices--She was still pretty wary around Zombie because of what he'd said earlier--but honestly, she was just really confused as to why he was being generous--
Also she was kind of trying to ignore the lady-shrieking coming from downstairs--that was actually a bit frightening--

Chelsea's Theme - Connect

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:57 am

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker

Gunnar saw Zombie run in, and was honestly going to just ignore the man--but then he mentioned the fact that Vulture was coming. And might be there in a matter of minutes.
"What...? But...how did they find--ugh...the idiot led them right to us..." Gunnar sighed, nearly jumping when Willow started shrieking. "Ah--Willow--mind the hamsters' ears, please--" He quickly gathered his four hamsters together in his hands, then positioned them back inside his scarf, where he knew that they would be safe. He paused for a moment, then looked to Holden, speaking to the pinkette, "Holden, you might want to move towards the upper floors, if you don't want to be around the fighting...though...if all of Vulture is coming...I really wish that a certain somebody would come downstairs and help us out..." He sighed again, looking none too pleased that Vulture was about to barge through their front door.

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:53 am

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie stayed on a knee, listening to Chelsea until she finished. Of course he really only heard about the cookies "Wiiight~! Okay!" the man then skipped off to another room, presumably for cookies. During this time, The Warden tried his best to take advantage of the situation "Have anything to escape...? I know this place... with a knife or something- anything sharp... I can get us out-" and then Zombie returned, holding a tray of cookies. Where Zombie got them was anyone's guess "Oh!? Who's talkin' of escaping!?" Zombie laid the tray gently on the ground before punching The Warden in the gut harshly "Bettah shut yo mouth up Wardy! You're only here cause yous worth a lot!" and then Zombie got the cookies again and laid them on Chelsea's lap. He picked up a cookie "Here~!" and tried to feed it to her.

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:03 pm

EVE FALCONE

i could be your ingenue.

"Ugh, seriously? I could try to arrange it back for you-- the Family`s still backed by Palaidn, after all--" Eve had begun to say, when Zombie came along and did his thing. The moment she caught sight of Chelsea over his shoulder--- she paused, looked down at herself, then Willow, then Holden, then Chelsea, then Willow again, then herself again-- and she couldn`t help but wonder if Zombie was just collecting a bunch of cute girls to keep at the bell tower or something---

To Willow`s screeching, Eve didn`t so much as flinch- as opposed to Holden, who oh-so-cooly jumped about a feet into the air and slammed his laptop shut closed, looking up wearily to where Zombie had fled, and letting out a loud groan. "Is he for real right now--? Agh, fuck. I`ve had it with these Vulture assholes already-" He mumbled, burrowing about to find his own gas mask and taking a moment to fasten it around his head in advance- only stopping when he heard Gunnar`s voice. And upon registering them- under his mask, his features fell notably. "I... I`ll see about that... you want me to try and grab him down here...? Think he`ll listen? Maybe it`s all part of some big plan he`s got---Iuno---"

Eve stared down at the gas mask thrusted upon her by Willow, before shrugging and putting it on calmly. Probably clashed with her new outfit a bit-- but, whatever. Without further ado, she sat down on the floor, crossed her legs and waited patiently. Vulture wouldn`t care about her being here--- so, honestly, Eve couldn`t bring herself to care too much about that whole attack. All that was left was to wait for the Family to catch up to them and blow this place sky-high. Of course, this battle could also serve as a nice distraction to just casually slip away during...

ANARKY
olden rause
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:14 pm

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) Chelsea173_zpsd46ddde8

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

After Zombie had skipped off, and Chelsea heard the Warden speak, she looked to the man, listening to what he had to say. A knife, he'd said...Chelsea couldn't help but wonder if she still had her knife--she could feel its holster still on her leg under her skirt, but--she couldn't really tell if the knife was still in there, what with not being able to use her hands and whatnot. She'd moved the holster under there since the last time she'd had to fight, against that scientist--she'd realized that a knife holster on her waistband probably hadn't been the most inconspicuous thing. Still...even that knife training from Emilia couldn't help her if she couldn't even tell if the knife was in there or not...!
And then Zombie came back--and promptly punched the Warden in the gut--which looked pretty painful--
Chelsea's next thought was wondering where Zombie had gotten those cookies from--had they been prepared before he'd even left the tower in the first place? That was--really odd--and suddenly he was trying to feed her cookies--
She thought back to the advice that she'd been told so long ago, back in her old hometown--that in some cases, it was probably a good idea to go with the smaller things that captors wanted. It kept them happy and non-violent, at the very least--and Chelsea wasn't all too keen on being beat up on, like the Warden. So, maybe if she could just play along for now...

"O-Oh--thanks!" she said, giving him a smile. She leaned forward just slightly to take a bite of the cookie--despite how embarrassing it felt, which was obvious by the flush that washed over her face--and after chewing and swallowing, spoke again. "Oh, these are really good! Did you make them yourself? Chocolate chip is my favorite, you know." If she could just distract him with conversation for now, she figured that she could figure out what to do next later...

Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next