Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated)

+5
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
9 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 5 Empty Re: North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:07 pm

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 5 Jackal10

Jackal
The Holiday Killer
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Jackal's eyes widened in epiphany as Ryder grabbed his shirt "I- I see now..." he whispered, grinning "I'm- I'm not Jack- no..." he just laughed, looking up at the roof, it did not even seem like he realized what Ryder was doing.

Miles grinned weakly to Nate as he saw the knife towards him "Oh please put that away, I'm dying either way, I'm not afraid of death. I worship death." he replied to the bluenette grinning. He shook his head to Nate "But it doesn't seem like you understand... It is not I who has control over Jackal. Allow me to explain..." Miles looked over to Jackal and Ryder "That man over there- the one you call Jackal. He is Clone-1002... a clone of Jack Harrison. Created by my master to infiltrate your faction. However, he's a man of his own... he was just playing a sleeper agent until I said the magic words... to call out the true man... you see... my boss liked the idea of the Holiday Killer. Unfortunately he wasn't real. So he created a Holiday Killer for him, that is the man you see... and my boss." he explained to Nate, coughing up more blood as he muttered "Death... Death is my father... Death is my brother... Death is everything in the world to me... heheheh...."

Jackal pulled out his handgun from his jacket as Ryder held him and pointed it towards Ryder's chest "You bettah drop me... or I'll kill you right here and now..." he spoke to Ryder, smiling to him.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"...-!!"
Jackal Theme - Carol of the Bells
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 5 Empty Re: North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated)

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:26 pm

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 5 Ryder2_zps8cd9adb0

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder's eyes flashed with disbelief and confusion when Jackal began laughing towards the ceiling--and then, he heard Miles explain it all. Ryder stared at the man past Jackal's shoulder, and as he heard the end of Miles' spiel, he gritted his teeth and pulled in a shaky breath before shouting,
"SHUT UP! You don't get to say those words! Don't you DARE fucking say what he'd say! You're fucking LEAGUES behind Yuri, and you'll never--!" But then suddenly gun. Ryder's eyes snapped back to Jackal, looking at the man's eerily smiling face, then down at the gun. A million thoughts flew through his head in a split second--trying to decide what to do next.
He wanted to believe that death wasn't actually a thing. He wanted to believe that he could just disregard that gun and punch this guy out--
But...Jo had taken so much effort earlier to explain to him that death really was a thing, trying to convince him...was he really going to disregard what she'd said, if she was...dead herself...?
Ryder's anger drained out along with the color in his face, replaced by a heavy liquid dread that seemed to pour into his being and make him feel heavy--like a block of concrete. Slowly, his hands slipped from the cane, and from Jackal's shirt. He let go of him--but he didn't move.

"Fuck you..." he murmured quietly, his voice despondent. "Do you know how happy Jo was to have Jack back...? You think it's just fine to come and hurt someone wearing the face of one of their best friends...? We've had plenty of that in the past, we don't need any more...!" He clenched his hands, trying to hold back the emotion in his voice as he shouted, "Go die in a hole, you traitorous piece of shit...!"
This belltower was--well, tall. How could anybody survive a drop like that...? As the realization that Jo had probably just fallen to her death set in, he felt his heart drop into the pit of his stomach. No. Not again--he couldn't go through this again--he'd just gotten Jo back...this...couldn't be happening...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:40 pm

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 5 Character33_zps5613c95a
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate kept his knife in place, though his grip did lessen a bit. He could see it in the man's face. He embraced death. There was nothing Nate could do at this point but send him on his way. Nate silently listened to the mans words. He looked over to Jackal in surprise. He knew Paladin had amazing technology but that was insane, to go so far as to create their own boogey man from scratch. But why go so far, just to infiltrate Vulture? The Holiday Killer didn't need to be real. A man didn't need to be created for that. What was your plan in drudging up all of this pain? They were glad to have him back. He thought he was real. The factions are going to be at each others throats again after all that's happened tonight!
For several moments after saying this, countless emotions played on Nate's face, before settling on a strange peace. He pulled out the gun and pointed it at the man,Would you like me to send you home?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:51 pm

Jackal
The Holiday Killer
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Jackal looked to his gun, only to toss it aside "Jack is dead Ryder. He died giving his life for Vulture Team... we both saw the body... Jack Harrison died. Me... I'm just a fake. Created to kill you. That gun though- that just wouldn't be fun... so..." Jackal pulled out the glowing hourglass again "How about this..." Jackal backed away from Ryder "Ryder... do you like bubbles...?" he asked the redhead before he simply pressed his hand upon the hourglass. And just like that, a horde of bubbles flew out towards Ryder. Apparently harmless bubbles. Though in truth they were made out of a special chemical that would turn rock solid and incredibly heavy once they popped, and they were heading right towards Ryder. Jackal however, seemed perfectly intent with watching said bubbles "Pretty, aye?"

Miles shook his head to Nate "You should know better than to ask such questions... why are we doing this? Well, because this city needs to be in absolute chaos, why? Because it just NEEDS TO BE. It's in this city's nature... yah see? You guys- you little fools... you try to keep this city in order... but that's all meaningless. You all should know better... we want Vulture Team and The Family to be at war. There is no other way around it. Oh- and of course... we wanted to kill the antichrist... only with his death shall this world be freed from it's torment... he NEEDS TO DIE!" he coughed up more blood, and his eyes began to shift up to the roof "You can kill a man... but you will never kill the idea. You will all die..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"...-!!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:21 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

"And who says that you need to do the thing you were created to do, huh?!" Ryder objected when Jackal claimed that he had been created to kill him. "Just because you're created to do something doesn't mean that you need to do it...! You seemed fine with us before!" Ryder took a half a step back when Jackal pulled out his new weapon. He seemed confused when he saw that it was an hourglass...but when the bubbles came out, and Jackal commented on how 'pretty' they were--Ryder immediately swung his arm through the cloud of bubbles, popping several of them. "Don't mock m--" But before he could even finish his sentence--suddenly, his arm pitched downwards, as if it was made of lead...He quickly looked to the arm, but it didn't look any different...but it felt like it weighed a ton...As he looked back at Jackal, he saw that there were still some bubbles floating in the air, and hastily backed up a step. "What the hell...?!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:31 pm

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 5 Sample_55ccfa823d4dafcb4788f3b6ca51445c557800a9_zpsdd1f18e4
BunnyMio
Theme: Bunny Mio- Restart
TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny saw all this happen, and while she watched, she moved around, unnoticed, making her to Nate. She took one of his extra cases of ammo, and reloaded, and then placed the gun to Miles' head.
"We've...had...enough of you..." she said, pulling the trigger and shooting him in the head. "Kraven was only right on some things...but...not all things...now rest in hell...sinner..." she said, and staggered back to the wall, sliding down. She was panting hard, looking at Jack and Ryder. She wasn't sure what to say to them, but she wanted to say something. "Directive...doesn't have control..." she said. "You do...come on..."

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:07 pm

Nate tried to keep an eye on the Jackal Clone and Ryder, but it was hard to do with the way the man was speaking to him. He was insane! War between the factions would destroy No Mans Land, Nate's home. That had already almost happened once and been stopped, for a reason.
No, you're wrong! This city needs order. This city is the home to a countless number of people. We deserve to be able to leave our base without worrying about the Family blowing us up. and you're going to find it a hell of a hard time killing Ryder, with how many people in Vulture willing to kill for him and each other and it doesn't matter if your idea lives on because you wont be around to see it. You've been beaten before. It can happen again. Then Nate shot the man in the heart the moment Bunny shot him in his head. He looked back at Bunny after this and followed her gaze to Jackal and Ryder.
She's right. If you can defy them enough to be willing to die, then you can defy them by following your own path.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:12 pm

Jackal
The Holiday Killer

Jackal smiled to Ryder as he saw the man feel the effects of the bubbles "Great isn't it...? You see- it's a cool chemical substance- pretty harmless as a bubble- but once it pops and it lands upon you- yah feel a heavy weight- and eventually you just give in- then you just die." he rose his chin, and another volley of bubbles shot out towards Ryder. He was about to attack again, but then he heard Nate and Bunny, and the man raised an eyebrow "W-what...? Don't speak such nonsense! I-I'm the one who did this-! I did this all to you!" he yelled to them, backing away "Why aren't any of you attacking!?"

"...-!!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:23 pm

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 5 Sample_55ccfa823d4dafcb4788f3b6ca51445c557800a9_zpsdd1f18e4
BunnyMio

"Jack...no...Gangsta Pimp...Feather Flavored Mother Fucker..." she said, from the floor. "You may not be him as a person...but what's stopping you from bein him now? When...have you ever...did what the man said?" she asked, smiling. "You did what you wanted to because you wanted to...what's...stopping you now? Sure, you're not Jack, but you're Jack in spirit, and who says you have to do what others tell you to do?" she coughed a little. "Hey...you wanna use that weapon...you won't...not on us...Jack wouldn't hurt his teammates...now knock off this shit."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:31 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

"Like hell I'll just give up and die...!" While the others seemed intent on getting Jackal to change his mind--Ryder had decided to take the guy's first answer. He was only a clone. This wasn't Jack. This was a fake, that had been designed to murder him--and had already murdered Jo. Unless the others came up with a really good excuse, like Jo being alive--Ryder wasn't going easy on this guy.
He backed up, grabbing his bat from the floor with his unaffected arm, then looking back up to see another wave of bubbles coming his way. He manuevered his way around the bubbles--but then stopped dead in his tracks as he heard Bunny.

"What. The actual. FUCK. BUNNY." he yelled at the redhead, clear rage on his face. "You want him to JOIN US?! He's not Jack! Stop kidding yourself, this guy's a fake! Jack is DEAD! We saw his body, Bunny, he's dead, gone, kaput, THE END! Not only that, but he kind of just BLASTED JO OUT OF THE FUCKING TOWER! She's probably DEAD! And do you CARE?!" he turned again, facing Jackal, seeing that the bubbles had dispersed further, making movement more difficult. "Don't you think for a second that I'm letting you off the hook. You had your chance for a change of heart, and you denied it. You don't wanna be Jack? Good. You're not Jack. Meaning that I don't need to feel bad about killing you. What kind of person would I be if I didn't get revenge for the person I love, right? You'd better be ready..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:17 pm

Nate looked between Ryder and Bunny. He had seen Clone Jackal do mostly  good for Vulture in his short time "back" and he could see how you couldn't really help it if he was programmed a certain way. Until the Holiday Killer, Nate couldn't see jackal as being that  after fighting Miles, had set off his trigger he hadn't done anything to them.  But he could understand where Ryder was coming from. He had jut shot his girlfriend out of the Belltower and someone else could know his trigger for all they knew. Nate thought about this for a moment before realizing something.
Ryder, I understand waning to kill him, but he wasn't exactly in control of himself.  and right now he's our best clue to figuring out what's going on. If we're heading to war with the family again, we need to make it so we can't be manipulated ..again. We could incapacitate him and  have the doctors or the science division examine him. They could probably find a way to turn off his trigger.
Nate looked at Ryder, fully understanding the desire to kill fake Jackal, but right now they needed to think about the situation Vulture was going to be stuck in.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:19 pm

Jackal
The Holiday Killer

Jackal's eyes widened as Bunny spoke to him "W-what!? No! NO! I'm not him...! I'm a clone- I was created... by... I don't know- I- no- I'm not Jack...! Jack would never do the things I did- I have his memories... I would know... he never once thought of betraying any of you..." the man suddenly dropped the hourglass, letting it shatter at his feet. The Liquid inside of seeped into the floor like acid and created a huge hole in front of him. Jackal simply stepped over the said hole as Ryder spoke "..." he rose his head to look at the red head, an emotionless expression on his face. he simple spread his arms open wide and looked right towards Ryder "You're right... then kill me! Do it! I deserve to die! You need to kill me... don't give up...! Do it!" his eyes shifted to Bunny and Nate for a moment before they focused right back to Ryder.

"...-!!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:37 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny looked back at Jackal. Was she right or wrong? She didn't know, but to her, now, at this moment, as her body was giving up on her, she wished she cared more.
"Ryder, don't be stupid, their...not dead." she grunted. "Listen, it's...up to you if he lives or dies...but think on it for a second. Maybe...we hear him out...give him a chance...maybe not. But it's up to you." her eyes flickered as she spoke. "Sorry...I'm done...someones gonna need..to carry...me..." slowly, her eyes closed and Bunny was out.
North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 5 Sample_f054d3e221cc72130049e6e3ee210e60b302c930_zps7715705c

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:45 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder heard Nate and Bunny speak, but he didn't tear his eyes away from Jackal. He simply glared, bat gripped tightly in his hand. How things had changed...upon his first entering No Man's Land...back then, he would have been all for trying to keep this guy alive, and would have forgiven him...but now...
He watched as Jackal spread his arms...and as he heard the man's words, his grip on his bat tightened. He'd heard those words before. They were a single reminder: He couldn't turn back now. Nor could he ever anymore.
He lifted the bat, pointing the barrel of the rifle straight at Jackal's chest--he would have gone for the forehead, but his already heavy right arm was making that difficult enough--so, the chest would do.

"...I can't stop now. Not after all that's happened..." He placed his index finger on the trigger, pausing for a moment. He knew what the others would think of him after this. He knew that all along, though...didn't he? He'd known that since he'd fought Yuri on the roof of The Walls, months ago...He'd known that he was on the same path as that man...and that path only garnered hatred, no matter how right he might think his actions were. It was too late to turn back. He didn't care what he had to do--he was going to keep Vulture safe.
"..." he tried to think of something to say...anything to say...but he couldn't. So...he simply took a deep breath...and pulled the trigger.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:57 pm

Jackal
The Holiday Killer

Pugsy walked onto the scene, he had ran up the tower as fast as he could "Chelsea- Chelsea- Ryder...! Damn it I hope I'm not too late-!" he yelled as the man ran as far as he could. He finally made it to the top floor, breathing heavily, he saw a scene before him. The Warden, dead!? Chelsea seemed to be in tears, Bunny was out... Nate... and Ryder? What was Ryder about to do to Jackal!?

Jackal smiled to Ryder "You go Ponyboy... I'll say hello to everyone else in hell... including Jack..." he said to Ryder in a soft voice. He did not so much as flinch. He stood there, fully ready to take his punishment. Yes, he deserved this. Not that he had any reason to live anyways. He deserved to die, he deserved all of this. He was created to destroy the man before him, but he could not do it! He as content just getting killed, for the sake of everyone else. Jackal closed his eyes. Hearing the sound of Ryder pulling the trigger...

Pugsy's eyes widened, why was he attacking Gangsta Pimp? Maybe- was something wrong!? No- he could not let anyone die. The Warden was already dead, Pugsy could never allow someone else to die today! Jo was missing too... was she...? No, no no no no! Pugsy was supposed to be the cool guy that saved everyone! He let this happen... if he was just strong enough to beat the truth out of that trio earlier- he could have prevented this from happening! Then Jo, and The Warden... they would not have died... and Chelsea and Bunny would be okay... and Ryder... Pugsy closed his eyes "No..." Pugsy could not allow any more death, no, he could not allow it! Pugsy ran out into the room "BRO! NO!" he yelled, running between Jackal and Ryder just as Ryder pulled the trigger. Pugsy's eyes widened, a frown coming to his face...

"...-!!"
Jack's Theme - I'll Libera Myself from Hell
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:14 pm

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 5 Ryder130_zpsa5e234aa

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

As Ryder was pulling down on the trigger--he heard a shout. A voice. A...very familiar voice. A very familiar voice that hadn't called him 'Bro' in quite some time...one he'd never thought would call him that again. And in the blink of an eye, it was over. Ryder remained rooted to the spot, a look of absolute horror on his face as he saw that the one in front of him was not Jackal, but Pugsy.
"Pug...sy...?" his voice was practically strangled as it hit the air, and his bat slipped from his fingers as his arms and hands went limp at the shock. "You...Y-You weren't..." Ryder could barely form words--he stared at Pugsy's frowning face for a moment, before looking down to assess what damage he'd done to his friend...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:25 pm

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 5 Pugsy10

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy's eyes widened further as the pain started to be felt. Pugsy could not feel physical pain, but there were other ways to hurt such a man. Tears began to trail down his face, and the man fell to his knees. He stayed on his knees for only a couple of seconds before falling on his side "I'm sorry... Chel... Ivy... I had to do it... I couldn't let Ryder do it... I'm not going to let him-" Pugsy looked over to Chelsea, trying his best to keep a stoic face and failing "Ryder... don't you ever..." Pugsy suddenly didn't have the energy to speak another word. He looked downwards, there was a big hole in his chest. He didn't feel a thing, not a single damn thing. It scared him.

Jackal just flew into complete shock as Pugsy stood in between him and Ryder. For Pugsy to do that, it shocked Jackal to the very core "W-why!? I'm not worth it...!" Jackal's eyes began to fall. Out of shock, the man collapsed, this was all too much. He didn't know what to say or do anymore. It was better this way.

"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:48 pm

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 5 Chelsea55_zps4eea19ac

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea had been watching in sheer shock from the side of the room, tears rolling down her cheeks, up until the point when Pugsy toppled to the floor. She quickly stood up, putting the small computer onto the ground before she ran to Pugsy, kneeling down next to him, and putting her small hands onto the wound on Pugsy's chest, pressing down and trying to stop the bleeding.
"B-Bandages...we need bandages...! O-Or something...! Somebody, help him! Please! Somebody--anybody--! Save him...!"

Chelsea's Theme - Connect

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 5 Ryder130_zpsa5e234aa

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder continued to stare wide-eyed at Pugsy as the man fell to the floor. He felt like he couldn't breathe anymore. He'd just shot one of his best friends. At first, he felt rooted in place, but soon, he collapsed to his knees, quickly scooting forward to be next to Pugsy, putting his hands on top of Chelsea's to try to help her stop the bleeding.
"Why...? Dammit...why...?!" Ryder's voice wavered as he spoke, trying to keep what little composure he had left--trying to keep his head, instead of just drawing back and wishing that everything would just disappear... "D...Don't fall asleep, Pugsy--!" He quickly looked to Pugsy's face, his own expressioin one of clear worry and distress. "We're gonna get you some help, okay? You're--you're gonna be just fine, dammit! Just--don't fall asleep--! Just...y-you don't even need to talk, if you don't want to! I...I can talk to you!" Ryder was desperately trying to keep Pugsy conscious--he was afraid that if the man closed his eyes, that he might never wake up again... "It's...All of this Holiday Killer stuff is over, Pugsy! A-And we're all gonna go out and find Jo...and we're all gonna go back to Carrion Land together! A-And you know what? Tomorrow is Christmas...! And...And I'll make pancakes for everyone...! And we'll all spend Christmas together...a-and..." His voice began to choke up, as tears began to gather in his eyes. "And...It'll be great...it's exciting, right...? We'll...all be together...we're a family after all...right...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:54 pm

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 5 Pugsy10

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy began to lower his eyes, yeah, it was probably okay to close them now. He had done enough. At least he could save one life today. But then he heard Chelsea and Ryder "..." his eyes opened up just a little bit "Pancakes...?" he managed to mutter. He managed to take a breathe, before rolling over on his back I- don't worry... I've... had worse... please... don't worry about me guys..." Pugsy tried his best to stand up, only to fall over. He only made a slight grunt of pain before looking up to Chelsea and Ryder, smiling to them "We're all going home together guys... I swear... I- I don't want anyone to die today... it's too much... sorry..." he whispered to them. In the distance, he could hear an engine of some kind, it sounded really familiar. He made a grumble at the mere sound of it "Guys... I-... what is that noise...?"

"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:07 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 5 Chelsea55_zps4eea19ac

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Despite Pugsy saying that he didn't want them worrying about him--well--suffice to say, both of the Mercys were really quite worried. A lot. And they were still putting pressure on that wound of his--still, they both seemed to brighten a bit when they saw that Pugsy was staying awake...
"C-Careful...!" Chelsea said in alarm when Pugsy tried to stand up, only to fall over again. Then, they listened to Pugsy continue to speak...
Ryder was about to apologize to Pugsy again, but--then he asked his question. Both Ryder and Chelsea paused, listening. They could hear it too...but...what was that...?

Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:11 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 5 __layout2_zpscc185bd7

EVE FALCONE
The    Don / The    Kingpin

sneak up on you, really quiet,
whisper "am I what your heart desires?"
i could be your ingenue.

________________________________________________________________________________

So, after watching the whole commotion that went down in front of her-- as well as watching Holden, Gunnar, and Willow collapse, Eve stood up. She dusted off her outfit quickly, before calmly leaving the bell tower. She had no time for this. Especially not with all that commotion going down upstairs. No time for this at all. She didn`t forget to quickly kick Holden in his side on the way out, though. Because she was not a sucky model. Yeah.

(EXIT)  

________________________________________________________________________________

♥ Eve`s Theme - Pleather for Breakfast ♥
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:25 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 5 Murica10

Citizen Ross
???

Pugsy managed to lift his head up, nearly headbutting Chelsea. That sound was VERY familiar "It's... a blimp." Pugsy recognized that sound well, oh blimps, the most terrifying force in No Man's Land. When you saw blimps in No Man's Land, something bad was going to happened. At least that's what Pugsy had thought at this point

Just then, music started playing. It started with a few guitar riffs, then a choir chanting "AMEEEERICA! AMEEEERICA!" and slowly, the blimp came into distance, just in time for the main vocal of the song being played to loudly speak "'MURICA! FUCK YEAH!" causing Pugsy to nearly roll over. The blimp came right into distance, the song playing loud enough to burst an ear drum. The screen on the side of the blimp activated, displaying a rather odd image of a bear riding Abraham Lincoln holding the AMERICAN flag into battle. Also Abraham Lincoln was shooting laser beams from his eyes. And just like that, there was a gigantic blimp right next to Vulture Team "W-HELL! NICE JOB THERE! CONGRATULATIONS! I REALLY DID EXPECT YOU TO DIE AFTER ALL OF THAT!" a voice played loudly over the blimp's loudspeakers, they were much louder than usual, and the blimp was way too close "IT'S FINE- YOU SEE- THAT WAS A TEST! AND YOU PASSED- HAHAHA- I'M SO AWESOME! OKAY GUYS- OKAY- ENOUGH TALKIN' ABOUT HOW COOL I AM- HOW ABOUT THREE CHEERS FOR 'MURICA, YEAH? CHEERS!"  

"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALLMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA! "

Citizen Ross Theme - TEAM AMERICA
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:28 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 5 Character32_zps090bb084
Nate stood there for several moments as everything happened. Everything  had spiraled out of control. He had no idea what to even say. Nate knew Pugsy and Ryder went back al long time but he hadn't been involved with them long enough to really feel comfortable saying anything.  He smiled as Pugsy began speaking again though. Oh, thank god. He didn't want anyone else to die today. He looked over at Miles corpse and strangely still felt at peace concerning the death.
Nate went over to Bunny. The woman was luckily only one inch taller than him so he could carry her. Nate eyed where Jackal had fallen unconscious. Maybe he could try dragging him too. But it was already going to be a bit bringing Bunny back. He'd think of something. After supporting her properly he walked over to the group and tried smiling comfortingly.
We should be able to get everyone back safely if we leave now. The doctors should be there....What is that? What the hell? This was weird even for No Mans Land. What the hell now?? 
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:34 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder's mouth hung open in confusion and surprise as he saw the blimp...Chelsea wished that she could cover her ears because damn that music was loud--but she didn't dare stop putting pressure onto Pugsy's wound.
"...This--" Ryder tried to speak, using a sleeve to wipe his tears away while still keeping one hand down on Pugsy's bulllet wound. He blinked, staring at the music-blaring blimp...then slowly, his facial expression became the epitome of 'are you even fucking kidding me right now--' "...Okay...we really don't need this right now..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:50 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 5 Murica10

Citizen Ross
???

The blimp seemed to stand still right there "AW- NO CHEERS GUY!? THAT AIN'T COOL!" they seemed rather unenthusiastic. That kinda sucked. So the man speaking from the blimp just kept on talking "WELL... I DON"T CARE MUCH FOR AWKWARD SILENCE SO I'M GONNA KEEP TALKING! HEY! I'M CITIZEN ROSS! NO- REALLY- EVEN SAYS IT ON MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE- C- I-T-I-Z-uuuuuuh.... E- N-... R-O-S......S AGAIN! YEAAAAAAH! SO YEAH- I KINDA DID THIS ALL- ZOMBIE? HIRED BY ME! MILES? WORKS FOR ME! THAT WHOLE JACK CLONE THING? ALSO ME! HAHAHAH- ISN'T THIS AWESOME! I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG TO SEE YOU GUYS IN ACTION- BUT EVERYTHING SEEMED TO BE SO CALM.... SO I JUST WENT ALONG AND FUCKED IT ALL UP! YEEEAAAAAH!" the AMERICAN song just kept on playing, and together with this man's voice, the whole tower was just WAY too loud "I MEAN- YOU'RE THE GUYS WHO STOPPED KRAVEN! IF I WANTED TO CONTINUE HIS WORK I AT LEAST NEEDED TO TEST YOU GUYS OUT AND YOU DIDN'T DISAPPOINT!" there was a bit of a pause in this man's words, before he decided to talk even more "SO NOW THAT WE'RE DONE- ANYONE WANNA COME BY MY PLACE AND HAVE A DANCE PARTY!? I GOT DORITOS AND MOUNTAIN DEW! IT'LL BE AWESOME!"

"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALLMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA! "

Citizen Ross Theme - TEAM AMERICA
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next