Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated)

+5
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
9 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 4 Empty Re: North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:13 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 4 Holida11

Miles Grant
The Authority
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Miles grimaced as Zombie seemed back up on his feat "You're both just as hard to kill as they say you are-" he muttered, but it did not matter, not against him. They were assassins, sure, but mere cannon fodder to the likes of him. hen Bunny shot at his feet, he fired his sonic gun again, causing the bullet to fly into the roof. He then pointed it to Chelsea "A few months ago... a prophet rose that dare challenged this mediocre world of ours! But you- YOU- in this city brought him down! I am the one who will follow in the prophet's footsteps and lead this world down a new path! Hahahaha! Now both of you stand still or I kill the girl- at this range it'll fry her brains.

Zombie's eyes widened "NO! NOT THAT CUTE GIWL WHO'S NAME I DO NOT REMEMBA! NOOOO!" Zombie charged out towards Miles in anger "NO CUTE GIWLS BEING HURT ON MY WATCH! NO-SIR-EE!" he lunged out at Miles, only for a sonic blast to send him flying back. Then the cane was charging back up again, the assassin grinned under his mask, there was an opening now.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the Warden of this facility, and I have come here on orders from Mr. Paladin...Hahahaha! NOT!"
Miles Theme - Unlucky Friends
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 4 Empty Re: North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated)

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:17 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 4 Bunny31_zps6c219a8d
BunnyMio
Theme: Bunny Mio- Restart
TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

At the mention of Chelsea being held hostage, suddenly all pain Bunny previous to that moment seemed minimal compared to what she was gonna do to Miles if he attacked Chelsea, and time seemed to slow down for everyone but herself. When Zombie was shot back, Bunny shot up, and unloaded two clips worth of bullets at him, as fast as she could manage. They were no where near Chelsea, but all toward Miles. She didn't say anything, she just acted.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:34 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 4 WINTERJO2eyeless_zps1ff363a5

osephine eaumont

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

As soon as Gunnar hit the floor- Jo was up and running, gesturing toward Nate to do the same- but, she paused as she saw Ryder`s state. She slipped her combat knife back into her coat, a bit sad that she never really got to utilize it, before using her good arm to pluck up one of Ryder`s and swing it around her shoulder. "You`re stupid." She kept his arm in place with her hand, and began heading up the stairwell at a brisk pace, practically dragging him along until they reached the top- she more than expected Nate to follow along, of course.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:37 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 4 Character33_zps5613c95a
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate watched as Holden suddenly fell unconscious. He kept a grip on the other mans gun. Yay, now he had another gun. He looked down at Willow, Gunner, and Holden contemplating what could be done with them. He turned away when he heard Ryder speaking. They weren't worth killing. Some time in the prison and they would be changed or killed, whether this was for better or worse he didn't know. He honestly didn't want to think about how he was able to have these thoughts at all. Nate followed Ryder and Jo as he mounted the steps not liking that bunny hadn't come back yet. Nate's injuries luckily didn't bother him at the moment. He could block out the pain until the mission was over. For now, he focused on going up the steps.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:49 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 4 Jack_410

Jackal
Jack Harrison
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Jackal let out a sigh "WOW I was useless in that battle-!" he said in such a cheerful tone. He did a fist pump and looked to the others "Okay well the three stooges are gone! The sooner we move up the sooner we can get back home to that hot tub I installed on the third floor!" he cheered before he jumped up then an towards the stairs. Thus began Jackal's long ascent to the top floor of the bell tower, he needed to catch up to Bunny before it was too late. He did not know what Zombie had up his sleeves for her.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Let Jack explain one thing to yah'! Don't fuck with Vulture Team-!!"
Jackal Theme - They are All Those of Justice
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:53 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 4 Ryder2_zps8cd9adb0

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

"I--I know--" Ryder replied to Jo with no lack of effort on merely talking at the same time as climbing the stairs with the amount of pain he was in thanks to Willow's poison. "S-Sorry..."
Ryder's condition slowed their ascent slightly, but eventually, they finally were getting close to the top of the stairs...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 4 Chelsea173_zpsd46ddde8

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea fell silent as the gun was pointed towards her--and honestly, she was surprised that Zombie was the one to act to save her first. She really wasn't sure what she thought of this guy yet. She kept going back and forth between kind of hating him and kind of being okay with him and it was really confusing--still, as Bunny and Zombie launched into action, she wished that there was something that she could do to help--but still, tied up as she was, there really wasn't anything she could do but pray that she wouldn't be shot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:12 am

Miles Grant
The Authority
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie grunted in pain as he rolled along the floor "Aaaarrrgh! It's okay guys- I'm totes okay! Nope! not hurt here! Totes!" he yelled, still rolling around in pain before he started to squirm like a worm towards Chelsea to untie her. He tried to be as stealthy as a worm, letting Bunny serve as a distraction "Darn my bondage fetish- you could be free right now! And USEFUL! That would be awesome!" he yelled before he finally got to Chelsea, and started to untie her.

Miles grimaced as Bunny began to shoot at him "S-shit!" his cane was still charging up, that was not good. He had no choice but to activate his ace in the hole "P-p-personal forcefield-! Activate!" he yelled, and almost immediately followed a shield of energy that emerged covering him, shielding him from Bunny's bullets. Unfortunately, that was a one use device, no more free saves this time "Tch- to think you'd make me use that- you... hmph..." he grinned "It matters not! I can deal with you easily now! I fear that as we speak your companions are being murdered by my minions!" he taunted her, aiming his cane towards the assassin.

"I am the Warden of this facility, and I have come here on orders from Mr. Paladin...Hahahaha! NOT!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:22 am

BunnyMio

Bunny grimaced and fell on one knee. She was panting and bleeding and generally not in a very good place. She slowly reloaded, looking at him as he shit talked the others.
"Pfft..."
she let that out, followed by laughter. She laughed for a bit, though it could be her last. She smiled. "I don't think so...they may have their quirks...but god forbid, they're the toughest fuckers I know. Now...." she managed to get on her feet yet again, and spread her arms out. "HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST GOD DAMN SHOT!" she yelled, grinning at him. "I FUCKING DARE YOU!"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:44 am

osephine eaumont

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"It`s alright. Don`t try to talk or anything, alright? Just hold on, I got you," She replied softly-- putting a bit of strain into trying to mask her dislocated shoulder, which still flung about limply as she ascended the stairs, awfully cautious with Ryder and occasionally glancing back at Jackal and Nate...

Not too long later- Jo gently released Ryder, keeping her hand on his shoulder to ensure his balance, before none-too-gracefully busting the door to the top of the bell tower open with a strong kick. "`Ey, Bunny--!" She exclaimed- but, froze with widened eyes as soon as she processed what she had barged in on. Bunny... encouraging the Warden to-- ... no, not the Warden. That---would be-- "...The Holiday Killer? For fuck`s sake- you`re- woah, what are you doing over there-" Jo was very quickly distracted by the display directly behind the altercation between Bunny and the Holiday Killer; which would be Zombie sort of steadily squirming over to Chelsea to... untie her? ... Counter-productive. The word she was looking for was counter-productive. As glad as she was to see her friend alive and well-- that had managed to very quickly rob her attention. "... Wait, no-- fire at her and it`ll be the last thing you do, degenerate!" She quickly barked, refocusing on Miles and slipping her combat knife back into her hand to step into a CQC stance. She didn`t know what that cane did just yet-- but, from past experience, Jo no longer trusted canes. That wide opening leaking sunlight into the bell tower and showcasing a view of No Man`s Land directly behind the redhead didn`t do much for the bluenette`s nerves, either...  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:06 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder staggered into the room after Jo, bat clutched tightly in his hand. He was about to shout at Zombie to stop worming his way over towards Chelsea--but it became kind of obvious that there wasn't really any current mal intent there, so he turned his attention back to the battle at hand--only to hear Jo call the Warden the Holiday Killer. "Wait--HE'S the Holiday Killer--?!" Well--that--was a thing--Still, as it seemed that Jo was getting ready to fight, Ryder did his best to appear combat-ready as well--no matter how not combat-ready he felt. He really needed to get that gas out of his system...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"I--really don't know what to say to that--" Chelsea replied to Zombie, frowning slightly. Still, he was untying her, and that was good--too bad that her only weapon was now on the ground outside the tower--whoops. However, if the opportunity arose, she would do her best to help...! Though--chances that she would make any leeway were unlikely--
She was glad to see the others come up the stairs, though--they totally had this guy outnumbered, now...! Though...the others...didn't particularly look like they were in very good shape...so all of them were there--but also all of them were injured except Chelsea herself--oh--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:15 am

Nate winced a bit with Jo busted the door in. People at Vulture didn't seem to view subtlety as a requirement when they entered their enemies bases. Nate soon forgot this however when he heard what was being said and realized the  Warden had  always been the Holiday Killer. He'd been right in front of Nate's eyes and he'd had no idea. He felt so stupid. And because of this one man so much had happened that probably wasn't or hadn't ended well for the people Nate cared about. He'd deceived Vulture Team, placed Chelsea in danger, and after what had happened tonight Vulture and the Family were probably going to be at odds again and he didn't feel a thing about any of this! Nate had never wanted to kill anyone more in his life.
Nate was visibly angry at this point but he pushed his feelings back. Nate held his gun, ready to shoot him the minute he moved his weapon. His moved between Jo, Ryder, Jackal, Bunny, Chelsea, and the Holiday Killer, before settling on the Holiday Killer. He wasn't going to put Chelsea in danger but the minute he had the opportunity he was going to shoot this bastard!  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:24 am

Miles Grant
The Authority

Zombie smiled under his mask to Chelsea as he finally completely untied her "Okay okay! I got a plan don't worry!" he whispered, he pulled down on his sleeve, unveiling a little wrist-computer, very expensive, very rare. He handed it to Chelsea then nodded to her "It's a lil computa- got it? You can hack into his paladintech from that- so- I'll be a distwaction, okay? OKAY!" Zombie then jumped to the side, quickly calling Miles' attention "Hey boss! Right ovah hea! I got a gun!" unfortunately he did not, wasted all of his ammo on Bunny, so instead he pulled a banana from his coat and pointed it at Miles, hoping the guy would still look to Zombie out of instinct. Yeah, that banana was close enough to a gun to work, this was totally going to work!

Miles narrowed his eyes to Bunny "Great- it ends now, vermin!" he taunted her, smiling, but just as he was about to shoot her, Vulture Team arrived. The man raised an eyebrow to Jo as she called him the Holiday Killer, then the rest of the team started to call him that "Woah there... what? Pft- the Holiday Killer is just a rumor, a boogeyman created by Charles to scare you criminals straight- you're all morons for believing that!" he taunted them, smiling. But then that smile turned upside down at the mere sight of a certain someone. It was Ryder. Miles' jaw suddenly dropped, he took a step back "Y-you! You are the ANTICHRIST! The one who slew the prophet!" Miles quickly pointed his cane towards Ryder instead "THE WORLD WILL CHANGE WHEN YOU DIE!" he yelled before Zombie pulled the banana, making the man instinctively turn towards the assassin.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:36 am

BunnyMio

Bunny ran at Miles as fast as she could and tried to get Miles in some sort of lock. Most likely a choke hold, cause Bunny didn't care anymore. She looked at the others.
"Howdy y'all. Doing alright?" she asked, and then looked around for the cane. It must still be in his hand. "Watch out for that fucking thing! It's cheap as fuck!" she yelled.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:49 am

osephine eaumont

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo raised an eyebrow, scoffing at Miles` first comment. She`d been hearing rumors about the Holiday Killer for years now- everyone at Paladin believed it all to be true, she didn`t see any reason not too. She almost believe him for a moment... because maybe he wasn`t the Holiday Killer and she was just wrong--but, then it occurred to her that he didn`t really have a reason to lie about this. It was... unsettling to say the least. As Miles took note of Ryder rather dramatically-- Jo stiffened, her eye following his as it landed on the redhead. And then she called him a thing. "What?" Jo quipped, her head whipping back in his direction. "What the fuck did you just call him? Wanna say it again? I dare you- I double dare you motherfucker, say that one more goddamn time--" But then banana. Jo stared at Zombie at the same time as Miles. "...No. Stop that. Put it away."

But then Bunny took some nice initiative--"Yeah, fuck canes," Jo muttered, remaining in her stance as she dashed toward Miles in a few strides, having apparently found the time to slip her knife away again before throwing two speedy punches with her good arm-- and topping it off with a kick aimed toward the man`s side.   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:13 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder raised his eyebrows in confusion when he was suddenly accused of being the Antichrist--well--that was new--It was nice that Jo defended him on that one, though--he was pretty sure he wasn't, nor had he ever been, the Antichrist--
He almost had to worry about being shot, but then banana--and suddenly, people were springing into action to attack Miles. Still, Ryder felt a bit wobbly still...but the large opening to outside was good, albeit dangerous. It was bringing fresh air in...and Ryder could begin to feel the pain lessening...he'd probably be good to attack soon...if he did now, he'd just get in everyone's way.

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea nodded quickly to Zombie and took the small computer, getting to work on using it. It was a bit difficult to get used to its small size, at first, but it seemed fairly similar to any other form of computer--so once she got used to the size difference, it was just a matter of time. She quickly pulled her flash drive out of her pocket--feeling pretty thankful that she always carried it with her--and plugged it into the single USB port on the small wrist-computer, waiting for it to register. Soon enough, she had one of her programs open and working--and while it would take a bit of time, soon enough, Mile's paladin-tech would begin malfunctioning...she just needed to finish hacking into it first, which, because it was made by Paladin, was proving to be a slight challenge...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:30 am

Nate's ability to hold back his bullets was wearing thin the longer the man spoke. He had grown up with stories of the Holiday Killer. That had been a very real fear for both him and his family. And to hear that all of that had been a lie constructed by some one to keep them in line wasn't what Nate needed to hear right now, particularly from some loon who believed Ryder of all people was the antichrist. Jo and Bunny had quickly begun attacking the man soon after his little rant. Nate checked to make sure Chelsea was okay, zombie seemed to have given her something that she was fiddling with. Nate then began carefully throwing his knifes at the man  after Jo made her move in a way he was certain wouldn't hurt Jo and Bunny.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:34 am

Miles Grant
The Authority

Miles narrowed his eyes at Zombie "Die, scum..." he muttered, no longer feeling like he had to deal with the masked assassin anymore. he fired a sonic blast towards Zombie, blasting him through a wall plummeting downwards "No one can survive a fall like that- no one." he muttered as he grimaced, turning to Bunny. He aimed the cane at her and fired, only for the cane to not really do anything, other than being a cane of course. The man tossed it aside, and braced for Bunny's next move "Tch-!" the man caught her hands "Paladin Training, CQC. I can handle myself in a fight." he muttered to her before trying to toss her towards Jo as she attacked him. The man shook his head "Wenches... the only one that claims my attention is the antichrist..." he muttered, glaring towards Ryder "The one that prevents the rightful from claiming this era as their own! I will not accept its very existence!" he yelled, only for a few knives to be thrown at him, the man shielded himself from the knives with his own arm, allowing them to fly into his wrists to prevent them from stabbing into more important organs "Tch... ARGH!"

And finally Jackal caught up, smiling and holding a watermelon above his head "HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT I FOUND- Woah- nuggets be crazy, what is going on!?" he stumbled back, dropping the watermelon. Luckily, the cane fell right into Jackal's grasp, causing the man to smile "Hey guys I got a cool cane! Jackal can go back to being a pimp now!" he said happily, waving the cane around.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:02 am

osephine eaumont

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

As Bunny flew toward her, Jo instinctively stopped her whole punching thing, holding out her hands to catch the redhead--only for her to just sort of awkwardly tumble into her grasp instead of majestically landing in her arms as Jo had planned. She stared ahead for a moment, before helping Bunny steadily get back on her feet. "CQC? Man, what a nerd..." She muttered under her breath, stopping to dust off her trench coat, and glancing up to see this guy`s attention seemed to be stamped back on Ryder. Which, naturally, Jo did not approve of. She`d probably be less wary if she didn`t already know he was pretty injured-- otherwise, she wouldn`t care too much. Because Ryder was a big boy. He did things on his own sometimes. This was not one of those times. She wasn`t about to let this asshole stomp all over him just because he was slightly weakened.

Then Jack came in with a watermelon, and Jo glanced to him-- smiling a bit as he cleanly caught Miles` cane. "Just keep a good grip on that, alright?!" She barked to the blonde, before refocusing on Miles- her first thought was to demonstrate a professional CQC hold on him first hand. But, with the whole throwing Bunny thing--she`d ended up a bit too far away to advance toward him quick enough for him to not know what she was trying to do. So, the next best thing she could think of was using her environment-- and, there was a piece of rubble right next to her. Excellent. With her one arm, she hoisted it up with a grunt, before full out just chucking it at Miles. Because yes. Professional military officer things. 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:44 am

Nate watched , smiling as he saw his attack had taken effect. The man still didn't seem to take such note of him, but then again the man did seem intent on addressing Ryder. Though how Ryder could be any kind of antichrist was beyond Nate. Then Jackal came in, holding the Holiday Killers staff. Whatever Zombie had given Chelsea seemed to deactivate the cane. Were it any other time Nate would still find himself starring at the mans hair, but he was being serious right now. He still wanted to kill the Holiday Killer, but Jo had the right to take make more of the blows. It was her faction that had been attacked.
Nate examined everyone's faces again and waited for some kind of plan to become apparent. Right now, Nate wanted to shoot the  man in front of him until he was sure he couldn't hurt anyone else again. Nate watched as Jo finished throwing rubble at the man. You had to give her credit. She was creative. Nate then took his turn throwing more knives at the man. He wanted to be sure the man was on his way to deaths door stop soon!

Last edited by Raven Todd on Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:08 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 4 Sample_55ccfa823d4dafcb4788f3b6ca51445c557800a9_zpsdd1f18e4
BunnyMio

When Jo caught her, it was weird, but Bunny had weirder things happen to her in her lifetime.
"Thanks...lean me against a wall or something." she said, and was helped to her feet. She made to to a wall, holding onto it. Her body was screaming bloody murder right then, and everything hurt, but she couldn't give up, not until Miles was dead. But walking, moving really, was not an option. She also wanted to make sure Zombie was aright, but knowing him, he would use it to his advantage to make his escape anyway. She forced herself up against the wall, heaving for breath, holding herself up to continue the fight.
"H...hey..." she pulled out her gun. "No cane, no gain..." she fired at Miles with the last of her bullets.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:56 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

As the poison finally began to leave his system, Ryder gave Miles a look, screwing up his face slightly in...almost disgust.
"You're...no. He doesn't deserve a follower like you--you're tarnishing his name," Ryder grumbled, lifting his bat to point the barrel of the rifle at Miles. Ryder didn't care if his context wasn't clear--he didn't think that Miles was worthy of saying he was going to follow in Yuri's footsteps. Not even close. He saw that everyone else was using long range attacks anyway--so he fired twice at Miles, inwardly cringing as he heard Bunny's pun just before he fired. That was--ow, no--that had been painful to hear--

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

As Chelsea looked up, she saw that everyone was attacking Miles--and that the man's cane seemed to be in the hands of Jackal now...She quickly turned back to the screen of the wrist computer, turning the cane's weaponry functions back on, calling to Jackal before the chorus of gunfire sounded,
"Mr. Jackal, it works as a gun, too--!"
As everyone commenced in attacking Miles, Chelsea looked over at the hole in the wall that Zombie had gone sailing through. That must've hurt...as must have the fall...she could only begin to imagine how sore that guy was...Oddly enough, she actually felt kind of worried about the guy? Which felt odd. Still, she quickly turned her attention back to the battle--she never knew when she might have to help out again...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:07 pm

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 4 Jackal10

Jackal
---
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Jackal smiled like an idiot when Chelsea told him he could use the cane as a weapon "Jackal happy!" he pointed it right towards Miles. Right as everyone else started attacking, so did Jackal "Turn up!" he yelled, immediately followed by a sonic blast towards Miles.

So a piece of rubble was thrown at Miles' shoulder, dislocating it, followed by a volley of knives thrown right into his gut "A-ARGH!" his eyes widened, his glare fixed upon Ryder "You-! Must kill-!" then Bunny shot him in the chest, immediately followed by a sonic blast that sent him flying into a wall. In a matter of seconds, the battle was over. Miles sat there against the wall bleeding out, his head hung low, he began to cough blood "My death... will not change anything..." he muttered "Did you think I was behind this...? Did you... no... it has only just begun... we will kill you... sinners... agh..." the man smiled to them "Well... I'm sorry.. but none of you are coming out of this alive... you there..." Miles pointed towards Jackal, causing the man to back away "Would you kindly... wake up and smell the daisys...?" the man let out a weak laugh before coughing up more blood.

Jackal's eyes widened "W-what--?" Jackal ran over to Miles, grabbing him by his shirt collar "What you talkin' bout WILLIS!?" he yelled to Miles, who only just grinned at him. Jackal showed anger, immense anger, before he dropped Miles down. Turning to Vulture Team "..." he shook his head "We done here-" he muttered. Only for the man to suddenly bring his cane upwards "Uh- w-what!? My arm!?" Jackal grabbed his arm, seemingly fighting with himself "N-no!" suddenly he seemed to give up, rising the cane upwards and shooting a sonic blast right towards Jo "..."

"...-!!"
Jackal Theme - Carol of the Bells
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:24 pm

osephine eaumont

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo watched the onslaught of Vulture`s attacks pummel Miles with a rather satisfied look on her face; her smirk only growing more at the sight of Miles` crumpled body, bleeding and wheezing on death`s throes. As he spoke-- her smile gradually slipped-- one word in particular sticking to the back of her head. Sinners. She snarled; in a brief window of time, she could feel her blood boil uncontrollably- while beforehand she had been contemplating how to carry Bunny out of here, all her intent focused back on the man before her as she sneakily slipped her knife out of her coat again and took a slow step toward him. Her being seeped with malice-- and she had been about ready to bark out some more curses and satisfy her unrivaled urge to stab him in the heart... but, when Jackal was addressed, she froze, glancing to the blonde. Her friend`s reaction put her at the slightest bit of ease... as he began walking away, Jo stayed in place, glaring at Miles, as if still contemplating-- when Jackal suddenly turned back toward her. Cane raised. While the struggle he was having with his own arm was rather evident, her expression held confusion and a bit of concern. "Jack--?" She took a step toward him, her arm outreached-- and then it fired.

Since Jo had already taken note of the gaping hole in the wall, leaking into a view of No Man`s Land-- she more than knew what was going on.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK---...?"
Her voice roared as she was blasted straight out of the bell tower, plummeting downwards-- before it came to an abrupt stop.

(EXIT)

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:47 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea's eyes widened at the scene before her and she gasped, quickly turning back to the small computer and turning off the weaponry capabilities to the cane again, fingers nearly trembling as she did so.
"O-Oh my gosh...oh my gosh, no...!"

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

"JO--!" As the scene unfolded before them, and Ryder saw Jo go gracefully sailing right out of the hole in the wall--his eyes flew open wide, and he outright dropped his bat. He stormed right up to Jackal, grabbing the man by the shirt collar and snarling at him,
"What the FUCK are you doing?! You just--Do you KNOW what you just DID?!" While obviously, under further thought, it would be obvious that Jackal hadn't done that of his own will--Ryder had switched over to full auto-pilot, emotions beginning to boil over once again--as they quite often did. "I swear to God, if she's dead, you've just earned yourself a one-way ticket to HELL!" He used his free hand to try to grab the cane away from Jackal--hopefully to deter any further attacks on anyone else.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:55 pm

Nate glared at the man in front of him.  This wasn't helped when he looked back and saw the condition Bunny was in. She needed help, medical or technological, he wasn't sure. He wasn't that much shorter than her. He supposed her could help carry her. After that though Nate's eyes didn't waver from the Holiday Killer for a moment. He wanted to be sure the man was dead before he did anything else. Then everything happened. Nate had no idea what was going on, but Jackal clearly hadn't been in control of his actions.
After Chelsea turned the cane off and Ryder was trying to take the cane  from Jackal before he could be forced to do anything else. Nate kept an eye on this as he approached the dying Miles holding a knife to his throat and snarled, his voice full of malice,
Whatever you did to him, turn it off or I slit your throat! Odds already aren't in your favor If Jo  died from that fall.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next