Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated)

+5
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
9 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 3 Empty Re: North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated)

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:56 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 3 Tumblr_muz6leJzN91slughho1_500_zps13c59354

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
-------------------------
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow pouted a bit as Ryder blocked her swipe, keeping pressure on the clash until her kick connected. Once it had, she backed up a bit, analyzing him closely. Close up was a bit of a weakness, obviously. But what else... Suddenly, she had an idea. Grinning, she quickly sidestepped to avoid his shots. It was easy enough, especially with him so close- as soon as she saw him aiming, she started moving. And once she'd succeeded in dodging those bullets, she charged him. Probably not the smartest plan- but she was grinning as she once more tried to slice his chest, then reached out- trying to grab his gas mask and yank it off his face. She tended to be rather aggressive with her attacks, and not thinking much of her own safety- but she didn't want to worry anyone, nonetheless. She matched his odd quietness for once, keeping her shrieks to herself.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 3 Empty Re: North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated)

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:30 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 3 Bunny31_zps6c219a8d
BunnyMio
Theme: Bunny Mio- Restart
TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Get the world watchin? What the hell was he talking about? What he said was hard to process, which was getting to the point of distracting, slowly but surely. She bashed the knife away with her arm, swung the guns to avoid a headshot, but as she recovered, she was shot through the chest. She grunted hard as it went right through, might have hit something bad, but she would have to deal with that later. Right now, she had an asshole to kill.
"Why does this suddenly feel like that old book series, the Hunger Games or somethin?" she asked herself. She couldn't let herself slow down, not now. Quickly, she dashed it, spitting blood at Zombie's face, and then slashing at him with her guns, and shooting him a second later. "So, you faked your death to get the world to notice me, to get me in the rankings. So what now? You kill me and take your rank back?" she asked, spinning the guns and flicking her wrist, having the bullets bounce off the corner of a wall, heading for Zombie's back.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:52 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 3 Zombie11

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie parried both of Bunny's blades with his own guns "That's the kicker- I don't gotta do a thing anymore- everything after when you shot me- well- It's just been a nice series of events to get the Holiday Killer to pay me- seeing as how he's hard to draw out- it takes quite a show to get'm movin'!" the man pointed both guns right at Bunny, only for them to be shot out of his hands. The man didn't seem to even twitch as they were shot out, and the assassin quickly ran towards her, throwing his right fist towards her face "This is just a show! And I'm givin' the performance of a lifetime!"

The Warden managed to cut him hands free with Chelsea's knife quietly. Everything seemed to be going well, but he seemed particular slow so that Zombie would not notice him. Chances are he would kill both the Warden and Chelsea if something went wrong. So The Warden stayed quiet, slowly freeing his legs from its bounding.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:05 am

BunnyMio

Bunny took the punch, but only to her advantage. She used that time to flip backward, bringing her guns in and holstered. She landed on her feet and took a stance.
"So...this is a game to ya huh? Well, I reckon we take it to the next level right now then." she retorted back. She charged in, with help from the pistons built into her ankles, she blasted toward Zombie super fast, and launched her foot toward his chest. This was followed by a two punch combo toward the face, and since both arms were metal, those hurt more then normal.
"Gotta attack carefully." she thought. "Never know what he'll do."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:46 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 3 WINTERJO2eyeless_zps1ff363a5

osephine eaumont

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo gritted her teeth, stifling a noise of frustration as the jangling sound of the chains hitting the floor registered with her. Her immediate response was to attempt to tug the chain and use it for herself--but, his stance on top of it was making that pretty improbable. Her eye quickly flashed up---just in time to see him reaching inside his coat--and, from her past experience- that was never a good thing. Her eye widened slightly before she took a quick jump back, bringing up her arms defensively--only to see Gunnar`s hammer just hardly brush by her. She watched the weapon cautiously, waiting until it passed by her completely before easing herself forward a tad, recoiling her fist, and smirking as she threw a punch toward his head. If she could disorient him just a bit-- it could give her a chance to grab him into a fancy hold and end this quickly...   

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:54 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 3 Ryder2_zps8cd9adb0

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder had been so focused on using his bat to block Willow's next knife swing, as he began backpedaling a bit--that he had no hands to react with when she suddenly reached for his gas mask, tugging it right off of his face.
"N-No--! Fuck you--!" he shouted, unsure of whether there was something in the air or not--since everyone else was wearing gas masks, it was really hard to tell. He'd already breathed in the air in his surprise--so he figured that there was no point in trying to cover back up now. But he didn't...feel any different? So that was a good sign. He used Willows proximity to try to switch up tactics--she was a bit too close for the bat, though--so--he kinda just tried to punch her in the gut--maybe that would work--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:38 am

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie shook his head to Bunny "A game? Well to me it's more of a hobby, dream, permanent vacation- but to THEM, to THEM it's a game- an oh-so-fun game! Hell- the other assassins are watchin' us right now- they've all gathered in this city to weigh us out, yah see- we all gots our own clients- and we all have our interests in this city." Zombie used both guns to block Bunny's attack, only for her fists to break straight through both guns. Zombie tried to counter her attack with another few punches towards Bunny, though his fists weren't cybernetic thus not nearly as strong "And if yah think I'm messed up- wait'll you get a load of them!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:10 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny continued on the assault, having seen that his guns were broken, and knew it was to her advantage. She launched to foot toward his chest, and approached her.
"You faked your death...and my rank wasn't earned...now it has...but I'm not done." she grabbed him by the neck, holding him in the air, her other hand ready to plunge straight through his heart. She gave him the most evil look she could muster. "Now...tell me...why do the people out there need to know who I am? Tell me now..." she said, her tone darker then normal.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:21 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie smiled under his mask, oh how entertaining this all was, he could barely hold back his laughter "Oh? Well it WAS earned sweetheart- the rank goes to whom kills who- and you DID kill me- I just happened to come back is all-" he replied to her as he was sent across the room from her kick. When he was grabbed by the throat, the man did not struggle once, he barely even dangled "I just do the job- do you think I ask questions!? It's not part of the job description missy!" he replied back to her mockingly as he kicked himself away from her grasp, tossing a sticky bomb behind her "BOOM! HAHAHAHAHA!" the explosive went off behind Bunny, destroying the half of the room away from the hostages, the walls, the floor, the roof, it was all gone. Zombie ended up landing in front of Chelsea, still faced towards Bunny "You DEAD yet!?"

The Warden finally managed to completely free himself from the bindings, only to fall over backwards when the explosives went off. It was a contained explosive, obviously meant to destroy that wall, probably as a means of escape. Not to kill anyone. The Warden looked to Chelsea, then Bunny, hopefully she saw that he had escaped. He had the knife still in his hands, with Zombie's back facing him. This was it, Zombie was cornered, though he didn't know it yet.

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:18 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny screamed out loud as the explosion enveloped her. Even as the room was on fire, Bunny suddenly emerged charging at Zombie full speed, a knife in her hand. Her cybernetic parts showing, bits of hair burnt, and charred skin on her shoulder. Not to mention the bullet wound was now burnt. She lundged the knife toward his chest.
"I don't know...if you heard the rumors...but...I'm kind of a god damn roach...I don't die easily..." she said, twisting the knife.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:33 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie stood completely still as Bunny lunged at him with a knife. The man smiled happily, at last someone that JUST WOULD NOT DIE, just like him. The knife was jabbed right into his gut, the man let out a pained grunt, but then he grabbed the blade and Bunny's arms. He pushed the knife more in, and he kept here hands exactly where they were. He kept her hands still so she could not pull the knife out, she'd have to be right there next to him "Oh I've heard- Roach is a much bettah codename too- so how about I give yah a hint- so you so nicely managed to get that knife in mah gut- there's someone among you- a traitor."

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:57 pm

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 3 Tumblr_muz6leJzN91slughho1_500_zps13c59354

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow let out a small, victorious cheer as she managed to remove the gas mask from his face, instantly wanting to reach for one of her small, portable gas canisters to poison this opponent. But she knew she was still a bit to close for that... Tossing the gas mask over her shoulder to get it out of the picture, she then tried to back up- but before she could get very far, he punched her right in the stomach. As his fist connected, she doubled over a bit, wheezing some as she clutched at her stomach- but that grip soon transferred to his hand, clinging to him with a tight hold. "Would you look at that? You really are cute under that gas mask. Strong too- I never would have pegged you for the breath play type," she giggled, her voice still a little breathless but fast recovering. And her fingers were still wrapped around his wrist with an iron grip- only one hand though. One hand, because she was using the other one to pull out a small object... which she soon pulled a pin on and released, letting it drop to the ground as a hissing sound emerged from it. There was nothing to be seen from it though- it was a clear, colorless gas that would cause pain- sharp, stabbing pains as the nerves in the body went into a sort of frenzy. Sort of like a very intense feeling of pins and needles. It would hurt though, if it was inhaled- but it wouldn't kill. No- Willow was very careful with what gases she used. She didn't want to accidentally kill a teammate if their gas mask wasn't working right, so she very rarely used deadly poisons in a gas form. "Have fun with that one, cutie~" she purred, before she stepped even closer- she was still holding his wrist- and tried to keep him incapable of actually doing anything to attack her. If he couldn't get any space- she'd be safe- right?

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:09 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny missed the heart. Shit, but now he wanted her close to him. She grunted, trying to move, but couldn't at the moment.
"Pervert, if you touch my breasts, I'm going to decapitate you." she whispered back, but then heard him say that someone was a traitor among them. She didn't flinch, but twisted the knife. "How in hell would you know...and why should I believe you?" she asked, glaring at him.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:43 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder grimaced slightly as his gas mask was thrown off behind Willow--that was bad news. However, his attention was grabbed back to the blonde again when suddenly, he felt her hand gripping onto his wrist with...a surprisingly firm grip, for a young lady of her stature. As he heard what she said, he raised an eyebrow and gave her a look--he was at least mildly disturbed by this girl now--
And then she pulled out the gas bomb. Of course, when Ryder first saw it, he immediately assumed that it was a grenade--he had gotten used to assuming that thanks to his repeated fights with Yuri, who had been a veritable walking arsenal. So, as she dropped the thing right by their feet after pulling the pin, he immediately began struggling to move away from her, shouting,

"Are you crazy--?!" He was expecting the imminent explosion, but...none came. He looked up and down between the canister and Willow, wondering if the bomb had been a dud--until he realized that it wasn't a bomb at all. And that these people used poisons. And that's when a sharp pain hit him--straight in the throat and lungs. And it was spreading. He coughed and wrenched his hand away from Willow to hold his stomach for a second, doubling over a bit, as if that would help any--before he looked up again at Willow, using his occupied hand to press the button on the base of his bat's handle--causing the metal to spark with electricity. Gritting his teeth against the flowers of pain that were blooming all over his torso, spreading into his limbs, he raised the bat up high, glaring Willow down--before swinging the bat down in her direction.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 3 Chelsea173_zpsd46ddde8

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea did indeed see the Warden free himself from his bonds--and as such, she did what she could to scoot back a bit more, moving herself further from the conflict until she had her back pushed up against the wall. Hopefully, this would be over soon...

Chelsea's Theme - Connect

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 3 Gunnar149_zps49ba1ba7

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

The hammer missed its mark, and the momentum of the attempted blow kept Gunnar's arms busy--and unable to block Jo's punch. Her punch hit its target, sending Gunnar stumbling back a step, before his head snapped back to look at her, doing his best to shake off the dizziness that quickly plauged his mind after the blow. He steadied himself once more, albeit being still a bit off balance, and initiated another swing of the hammer--this time moving in an upwards diagonal stroke. He knew that if he could just get a hit in, it could do some serious damage...just one hit...!

Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:59 pm

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*

Willow grinned and laughed in amusement as Ryder attempted to get away from her, still holding tightly onto him and refusing to let him move far, though his squirming did manage to slide her forward and a little closer to him despite her attempts to stay put. He was a guy, after all, and like a billion times taller than her- he was definitely stronger than her. At his accusation though, she only grinned all the wider, standing up on tiptoes so she could be just a bit closer to his face. "Oh...? Why- did I scare you? Don't worry... I'm not crazy at all! Ahahaha, this is simply too much fun! When her poison finally took effect, she released him, backing up some and laughing in amusement as the pain very obviously started spreading. Yes...! Perfect- she could do this after all...! She... was a bit cocky, however. Assuming that he would be incapacitated now, she turned to look and check on the others- only to be hit by his next swing, slowly crumpling to the ground with a yelp of pain. She blinked a few times, on her hands and knees, before it seemed that the blow was simply too much to withstand- and she slid to the ground afterwards, unconscious, just a bit of blood soaking into her blonde hair.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:03 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie kept the knife in himself, he began to grit his teeth in pain, his eyes intensifying his glare to her "Hahahaha- do you really think I'd lie to you!? I haven't lied yet so fa- why lie now!? Hahahaha!" Zombie then pulled the knife out form himself. Almost immediately following that action was a fountain of blood spraying out as the man fell over lifelessly. Of course, he was going to get up soon.

The Warden grinned, it looked like he didn't need to join in. Zombie was done for now. The Warden turned to Warden, still holding the knife "Alright then..." he walked towards her, only to throw the knife off the building, falling down into the city. Instead he grabbed his cane, grinning. He looked to Chelsea only for a moment, in a fleeting moment when she would realize that this man before her eyes had duped them all. He had lied to Vulture Team. He pointed his cane towards Bunny, then in a single moment, a sonic blast shot out from the tip of his cane towards Bunny "Good! You've done your part Mio! Now die!"

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:48 pm

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 3 Holden85_zps800048b9

ANARKY
olden rause

『 i don`t want to waste my time
become another casualty of society
⊰ i`ll never fall in line ⊱
become another victim of your conformity 』

Ugh, the way this kid was looking at him--Holden could tell he was being read like a book. This kid actually had moderate fighting experience- and, sadly, Holden couldn`t say the same. He just barely managed to twist out of the way of the knives Nate tossed in his direction, some of them jabbing into his jumpsuit- but not managing to penetrate skin. Holden stopped his motion--the closer he got to Nate, the harder it was getting to avoid dying via getting stabbed or shot---like, actually---
He took a moment to check on Willow and Gunnar--at exactly the wrong times. "Willow!" He felt one of Nate`s bullets rip into his leg--causing him to yelp in pain, whip his head back to his opponent and snarl. "I swear to fuck, kid, I`m gonna blow your goddamn brains out...!" He hissed, pulling down on the trigger once more-- repeatedly. Really repeatedly. It wasn`t until he heard an empty clicking noise that he stopped. "... Fuck." So, what better option than to just throw the gun, aiming for Nate`s head---maybe he could even knock him out this way, with the amount of strength he put behind the throw---yeah---

_________________________________________________________________________________
Anarky`s theme - Motorhead
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:25 pm

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 3 Character33_zps5613c95a
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate watched as Holden barely managed to move out of the way of his knives. Holden was holding in there but Nate had more experience and that was making him more certain that if he could keep Holden at a distance he had a good chance of winning. Then they both heard Willow slip into unconsciousness.
Nate smiled beneath his mask as he saw one of his bullets make contact. He stared Holden back evenly as he snarled at Nate. Nate inwardly was unnerved by the man. He seemed pissed off to say the least. With his leg injured, at least Holden couldn't get closer to Nate as easily.
Who's to say I might not do the say to you!Nate dodged Holden's bullets fairly easily. At this point Holden was so enraged he didn't exactly seem concerned with aiming properly. Nate felt himself get hit once in the shoulder, but he'd had worse.  Nate stopped thinking about this when he saw the gun being thrown at his head. He managed to dodge it mostly but still felt himself get hit in the face. He stumbled back for a moment, feeling a bruise already forming on his check. Now he was mad. Nate picked up the gun ,approached Holden quickly and pistol whipped him with all of strength, sure it had at least a chance of knocking him out considering the man now had an injured arm and leg. He had his gun at the ready should Holden try anything.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:45 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny was about to go to Zombie, and take his heart out, but when she heard a bang from in front of her and suddenly, WHAM! She tumbled onto the ground, and slowly got back on her feet. She was panting, her human parts hurt like hell. What the fuck was that?! She looked toward Zombie, who was still dead at the moment, and saw the Warden, aiming his cane at her.
"Y-you!?" she asked, aiming her guns. "Why...why you snake..." she said, pulling out her guns and firing two shots. "I knew you were a snake..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:03 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 3 Holida11

Miles Grant
The Authority
___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Warden grinned as Bunny was sent backwards from his sonic blast "Hm- surprising... I expected you to fall over dead from that attack." he commented, his grin turning to a smile as he threw his sunglasses aside along with his coat. He shook his head mockingly to Bunny "Zombie and you have outlived your usefulness- you may die now." The Warden fired another sonic blast, sending Bunny's own bullets flying backwards along with sending the assassin flying back. The man smiled at her, his eyes widening "The Warden!? I can't believe you bought that! Haha! Allow me to reintroduce myself... I am Miles Grant. Sure I used to be Paladin- but I joined Innsmouth's rebellion not too long ago- when Charles came in to mop up his organization I was out of my job- no no no- I'm afraid Paladin has no idea what's going on right now. I've been left in this shithole for quite some time- !" Miles fired yet another sonic blast towards Bunny, the weapon was Paladintech, and it was incredibly powerful compared to the weapons Vulture Team often dealt with "The Holy Crusade will begin with your own death!"

"I am the Warden of this facility, and I have come here on orders from Mr. Paladin...Hahahaha! NOT!"
Miles Theme - Unlucky Friends
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:21 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 3 WINTERJO2eyeless_zps1ff363a5

osephine eaumont

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

As her fist firmly connected with it`s designated target, Jo grinned contently, about to reel her fist back again to see if she could disorient him just a bit further-- but then she noted him hoisting up that hammer of his again and was a bit too late to back up. She stepped back with one foot, skillfully stepping to the side and twisting her torso only the slightest bit in hopes of abating the attack further-- only to feel the blunt of his hammer bash against her shoulder. She could distinctively make out the feeling of her bone coming out of it`s place, her arm twisting unnaturally before going limp. The sensation pulled a sharp yelp of pain from her lips before she gritted her teeth decidedly, whipping her head around to glare the male down fiercely. "Piece of shit," She hissed; the fact that the arm was on the same side of her lost eye suddenly made her feel... rather broken. She wasn`t fond of the feeling. So, to cope- she raised her leg quickly, and sent a strengthened kick sailing toward Gunnar`s temple. 

When Holden saw he had succeeded in getting his gun to hit it`s unfocused target, he couldn`t help but feel a tad triumphant for a moment- but Nate was upon him in a matter of moments, giving him only the chance to widen his eyes in shock before the boy`s pistol whipped him straight in his temple. Pain immediately shot through his nerves- and soon enough, he was on his knees, looking stunned before toppling over forward, completely out cold. A trickle of blood seeped from the side of his head, quickly flowing down his face.  

Jo`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 3 Holden85_zps800048b9

ANARKY
olden rause

Last edited by Emu Queen on Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:26 am

BunnyMio

Bunny's eyes widened, and not only was hit by her own bullets, but was also thrown into a wall. Her body was in a tremendous amount of pain, her head now pounding. She slowly got up, panting.
"You're a fucking nut case..." she said, and charged forward toward Miles, launching the only attack she could. She launched her foot at his face. Even though the fight with Zombie wasn't as straining as she thought, it was the wound from the gunshot and the fire that did the work. She couldn't take much more of this.
"Wake up..." she thought, looking at Zombie. "Wake up damn you!" she was actually hoping Zombie would help her, but she had this floor to herself, and there was only this dude and her...and Chelsea too, but she couldn't escape with the bottom floor so congested. That was the last attack she could muster. Her body had reached it's limit...

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:33 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 3 Holida11

Miles Grant
The Authority
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Miles' smile widened "Oh...!? You're seriously trying that!?" once Bunny got close enough he fired his sonic gun in his cane again, Bunny was sent flying backwards. There was one weakness that seemed to stand out so far, every time he fired his cane, you could hear a loud electronic noise, as if it was charging up for a second or two before firing. With this knowledge one could at least tell when he's about to fire a few seconds before the thing fires.

Zombie finally restarted, immediately rising his head and arm up "Zombie is back-!" and then the sonic blast sent him flying into a wall "OH!? WHAT THE EVER-LIVING FUCK!? DOOD ARE YAH' BETWAYING ME!?" and then Miles fired at him again, that was the only answer Zombie needed. That, and a head concussion, since Zombie was sent into a wall again. Either way, the man got back on his feat rather quickly, immediately drawing two handguns from his coat "I GOT ABOUT 3 MOA PAIRS UNDA MAH COAT! BITCH!" he yelled.

"I am the Warden of this facility, and I have come here on orders from Mr. Paladin...Hahahaha! NOT!"
Miles Theme - Unlucky Friends
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:54 am

BunnyMio

Bunny hit the wall again, trying to pull herself up. She saw Zombie was up again and smiled. It worked! He was okay...though she was gonna have to really kill him later, right now, she could kiss him. But then he spoke in that stupid accent and all those thoughts of kissing him went out the window. She let herself fall on the floor, since her body was screaming at her, "No you fucker, you're done." and wouldn't let her. But, she did reach into her holster and pulled out a gun, shooting at Miles' foot.
"Thanks Zombie..." she whispered. Maybe the man was reliable...buy why was the question. He was leading her on...but right now, she had to work with him.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:56 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 3 Gunnar149_zps49ba1ba7

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar smiled as he saw his attack connect with Jo's shoulder--and he actually took the moment to glance out to see how his companions were doing--
And he froze.
They were both laying on the floor--blood running from both of their heads. His eyes widened, and his breath hitched in his throat. He was about to actually call out to them, fear and anxiety digging deep down into the pit of his stomach--just when Jo's kick hit the side of his head, sending him sailing down to the ground--and everything went black as Gunnar fell unconscious.

Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

As Willow fell unconscious, Ryder quickly gripped at his stomach with his hand again--breathing in those toxins was taking its toll, and he knew that he wasn't getting it out of his system until he got back outside--but he had more important things to do.
"Chelsea...! I'm coming--!" Ryder staggered over towards the stairs, using his bat for support at some points--not seeming very intent on giving up on getting his sister back, despite the degree of pain that he was in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 3 Chelsea173_zpsd46ddde8

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Once the Warden got out of his bonds and faced her, Chelsea gave him a small smile, expecting him to free her, too--but then, her face fell as he dropped the knife out of the building.
And then more fighting happened and wow--turns out that this guy didn't seem like a very nice guy--and was apparently using them all along--
Chelsea listened to the whole conversation, seeming to get further frustrated when she realized that she was about to be stuck in the same room as another firefight.

"Y-You guys! Kick this guy's sorry butt into next week! I know you can do it!" she cheered Bunny and Zombie on--hoping that this conflict could end quickly, and hopefully without her getting shot in the process--

Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next