Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated)

+5
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
Vladislavich
MochaLatte
Raven Todd
9 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 Empty Re: North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated)

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:33 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 Jimbo_zps1cbd46d9
Jim Henson, Kermit The Frog
Writer of Fate

Beaker remember to hold onto Yuri Dragovich's invitation... But for the sake of decency make sure to invite the other High Rank members of The New Inquisitor Faction...Kermit looked down at Kraven not smiling any more but observing the man in a mute tone manner... any normal man would have been fearful of such a show, but Kermit had sown fields of sorrow and terror and panic across entire countries before without anyone even knowing his name... He had scared towns of people into shock induced comas and left them to starve only to use them as zombies against their loved ones elsewhere... Beaker flinched visibly seeing a very realistic visage of an incarnate of death before his eyes and Gonzo starred half in the astonishment of being shocked and startled half in entertainment of something amazing but not really able to move or say words... But Kermit, he just stood there, silent, smiling... His gift from the cybernetics had been control over himself, in more ways than one, but that wasn't why he Kraven didn't shock him... Kraven could talk of being a God all he wanted... There was only one true omniscience, and Kraven didn't have it... He did... The storage of thousands of peoples memories piled on top of one another, Kermit didn't call on it often but with what he had learned about human nature from these memories had shown him the Truth... A light of knowledge no other man could ever attain without his powers... He had gained the mentality to be able to predict what people were going to do, he wasn't always right, but if he was always right then there wouldn't be Chaos in the World... As the smoke dissipated he recognized something from three peoples memories he had stored... he yelled after the Red Head he had and hadn't really met... I know where you sleep, Agan!... If the ignorant little smuggler thought he had overlooked him in the Bunker he was sorely mistaken... The Muppets had Flying Zombies in the skies over all the Northern Corner... but more so Kermit had downloaded the memories of two of his close companions and Muugica... between the old man's observation skills and knack for detail and the in depth memories from the other two, he didn't have to spy on Agan once he was in that bunker, he could estimate what Agan was doing from prior knowledge, it was as if he had sat Alice, Brandr and Muugica and compiled everything they knew about the Green Hatted man and ley a super computer narrow down just what Agan would do with his resources in that bunker after everything had happened... To be a God you didn't need to know Everything All the time... You just needed to know what other people did enough that you could figure the rest out on your own...... When they left Kermit snapped his fingers and two of the seven armed zombies started putting the bricks back in the wall and re-plastering everything... He raked his hand through his hair and shook his head, sighing as he turned to his wife exasperated slightly, holding her in his arms... My Dear, what has the World come to, when Prodigal Agents of Chaos must fight one another...?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 Empty Re: North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated)

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:30 pm

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 Hazel
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Yeah she does! She wants to come back home with the man that shot me... Next time I see him I am putting a rotten egg in his hat since he shot me." Hazel declared as a zombie fussed about his make up. "SHUSH! You look wonderful..." Hazel said as the Zombie puffed up his blond wig and walked away murmuring. "HEY!" Hazel said as she banged against the door. "Curses! Doors!" Hazel said before she heard Kraven come in via crashing through the roof. In a flash Hazel ran into her box, hiding in there until the man was gone. "HA! I told you! Boxes work..." she said as she jumped out of her box and back to her post when she felt Yuri has gone away. "Oh really? I'd like to know that!" Hazel said when someone shouted that they knew where Agan lived.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:44 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 Thumb_big_other_b5416a49e279e2c664adeaf3e302514a
North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 MrsPiggy_zps04576217
Piggy turned as a hole was suddenly blasted in the wall near the stage. She looked at the hole with a pout. She watched Kraven with a mix of attraction and annoyance. She didn't particularly like what he was saying at all. In fact she wanted to rip his tongue out then and there for the vial he was spewing towards her Kermy. She glared at the hole where Kraven had been. She turned her gaze back on Hazel. That possessive glint now mixed with spite as she smiled at the girl.
No, she doesn't. I brought up the possibility of her leaving to return to her friend and she started crying. The mere thought seemed to cause her pain. That tends to make me think she doesn't want to go back as much as you think so.
Piggy tightened her hold on her husband, smiling at him sympathetically. She kissed him passionately , rubbing him on the back as she held him.
My dear, that man is not a true agent of chaos. You can hear it listening to how he speaks of death. Death is but a tool for chaos, not something to be worshipped or desired. That man has been tainted to the point he is only playing an agent of chaos. It's foolish to call him such and you are the furthest one can be from a fool, my love.
Piggy kissed him again, tenderly this time. Still keeping a hold on him. She didn't like seeing her Kermy upset. It made her feel unbalanced, and not in a good. In three days she would néed to rip that heathens tongue out so he couldn't do this again.
North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 Stf165_goliath
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:49 pm

Writer of Fate

Kermit looked up at Piggy as she held onto him... Oh he felt so good in her arms, not just because of the drugs her Nanites pumped into him... he could control that with his own, like everything else that went on in his body... No what really made Piggy special wasn't even her really... it was Angela, the real her that was at her core... Kermit's ability granted him some clairvoyance through his chaotic and sociopathic tendencies on occasions... As he looked into her eyes it made him think back... All before the World fell down into cataclysm, They were at Oxford he a sophomore and she a freshmen. His parents had made him stay at home a year to let him decide his career but he ended up being placed in the sophomore year anyway because of credits from High-school. Coincidentally she ended up being his sister, Bridgette's roommate at the same time her brother, Gonzo, back then Billy, had become his... The four of them were inseparable. It was odd at first he never would have thought he'd ever date Angela in his life, it was how their little group prospered at first really... In his youth he was honestly too stuck up to date Angela and she was too flighty to date him. Bridgette wanted to wait to find the perfect romance she had always dreamed of, however Jim eventually she found it even though now she and her husband were both buried. Bill was still in the closet because of his Father's Old Fashioned Ways. The first semester they were roommates Jim found out about the scars on Bill's back and promised not to tell anyone.
Angela had her flings around campus, but on face was known for her compassionate insight more than her way around the bedroom. The word Slut never crossed anyone's mind when it came to Angela Arcos the Oxford Student, and if you spent more than 5 minutes talking with her it was very obviously not a need for sex... She was in incredibly intimate and passionate young woman who deeply understood how people felt for each other and themselves. She studied psychology and the way she explained intercourse it was 'Nature's Only Mutually Therapeutic Activity, That Two People Could Share Equally'... that's how she had said it... but even more than that there was one thing he saw in these brief moments of clarity... Her love and compassion for him and for other people sustained even through her deteriorated sanity. He knew they were all insane in one way or another. During the Aftermath of the Cataclysm they had to resort to the use of the Nanites as weapons and eventually what they had done with them had driven each of them mad. Ironically it all started the first semester the four of them weren't together, Bridgette left with her boyfriend who would later be her husband, to America to study abroad. She never learned about the Muppets.
Then he snapped back into his manic mindset... Kermit was the only one around now... Jim Henson Jr.... He died when his sister left for America.
But Piggy had inspired him he stood up on his own feet cupping her face in his hands as they kissed, then disconnecting...
You're Right My Love... We need to Prepare for our show!... BUT!! EVERYONE change of plans. Rather than put on a stage show for Valentines day, although it is one of the best opportunities we have... We will have to miss it.....

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 Kaguro__s_in_Bedlam_by_AtashiWaAbunaiDa

Because we're going to put on The Biggest Show NML Has Ever SEEN! WE'RE GOING TO TEAR THE STREETS OF THIS CITY UP FROM THE GROUND INTO THE HEAVENS! Let IT be known that The Play Of A Life Time is In Production! PLOT SUMMARY: The End of the Death Worshipers, and the Sequel: The End of NML!!! He raised his hands into the air and the swathes of Zombified Monsters came into the Seats cheering in their own disgusting moaning sounds... GONZO! I need an Act for Every Director to do themselves, each of us will have our own Actors in place... CAMILLA, Uhhhh stop bothering, uhhh Glasses?... ROWLF! I need you to make as much of THE FOURTH SERUM as you can make, I want as many Zombie Titans as this theater can hold!

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:16 pm

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 Thumb_big_other_b5416a49e279e2c664adeaf3e302514a
North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 MrsPiggy_zps04576217
Piggy smiled as she saw her Kermy was calming down. There were moments when she was aware how much she had changed over the years. She was generally happy with the changes, but it was still nice to think about the past, when Bridgette had been with them. She smiled at the memories of her friend. They had met each other at a point where they needed each other, in more ways than one. Bridgette would always hold a place in her heart because of this. Afteral, on top of being her friend, she had been one of her first female lovers, before she'd started dating Kerky of course. She smiled and returned Kermits kiss, giggling as he was suddebly overcome by a maniacal energy. Oh, this was going to be fabulous!
"Oh, Kermy! This is going to be so wonderful! This will be a show like No Mans Land has ever seen! I'd say this little playground of Paladins has needed shaking up for some time now. I was hoping Father Death would help in that goal, but sadly he's been tainted beyond repair." Piggy smiled as her husband began dolling out orders. Oh, this was going to end in beautiful chaos she was sure of it!
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:20 pm

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 Jacksbrother_zps5da9799a
Aidan Debarbaraque
Rowlf
Caring Brother and Debonair Ladies Man
So at the sound of Kravens entering the theater, Aidan more or less bunkered in the room where he was doing his work. Things weren't looking particularly promising.Dammit. Aidan had too much to do to let that blond bastard come sauntering in and kill him. He tensened, keeping his grip on the staff to the point his knuckles were turning white. He finally relaxed when Kraven had gone. Aidan looked at the door. He really didn't bloody want to deal with Kermit when he was like this. He was fairly certain there was a more than decent chance he could die doing that. He sighed, looking at Hazel with a weary smile. "Yeah, you're right they were helpful. Keep them out, will you babe? We may need them for something." Aidan walked out of the room more than reluctantly. He stopped a few rows back from Kermit, eying the zombies for a moment. Yeah, they were still really bllody cool. "I have the nanos done. There should be enough to juice up the zombies. Though I'm going to need a copy of the foruth serum if you need me to replicate it? I didn't have anything to do with Bunsons work before this so I really can't bloody go off of memory."

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:07 pm

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

"What?" Hazel asked confused, she guessed that it was fine that she doesn't want to go, but at the same time she had to tell her friends where she was. Green Hat man looked broken kind of. He probably misses her. "If I promise to give you something REALLY good... Would you let me see her? She's been in the closet for a while..." Hazel yelled in her box before running to see what Kermit needed. "Hmmm... Okay fine." Hazel said as she marched right off, and found a piano while having a box on her head. She began to press random keys, as if experimenting before hearing Aiden. "Okay! Boxes will be out of the room!" Hazel said as she went to get the boxes, but no before bumping into things along the way.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:47 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 Beaker6_zps44bca55d
North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 Beaker_zpseef71fad

Beaker looked over at Kermit, it might just be because he was starting to get hungry that was making him mad but he had a serious problem with this plan... He put his hand on Aiden's shoulder signalling for his attention and for the man to stop working while still looking at Kermit Master! You can't be serious... The Titan project was never completed it has too many bugs... We can't control it... Just one of them ATE seven of our previous members, including BUNSUN, our #1 Producer! Beaker didn't look afraid, he had been the one to deal with the first Zombie Titan... But anymore was suicidal.

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 KermitASjade_zpsa871813f
Kermit The Frog[font=Century]
Writer of Fate[size=16]

Kermit turned around... very confused at Beaker's reaction... Beaker was his MOST devout besides Piggy... The large man idolized their ideals and spoke of them in a prophetic sense to the masses... He didn't wish to really but he grew a little mad at his old friend... Beaker, we must... ONLY Perfect Chaos can breed Perfect Order, it is the way of the universe. If we do not spread the glory that is CHAOS and GRIND The World into Dust... Who will? He looked up at the very large stitched man seeing he was not going to budge on this motive... [i">Fine... but I'll take your caution into consideration because I respect you Beaker... But We're still using them we can't---

NO! WE SIMPLY CANNOT! The room fell hush as Beaker denied his Master.....
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:06 am

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

"... AWKWARD!" Hazel yelled out into the silence before going back into her box. "Hey... Aiden... What are we going to do? Bad things are going to happen really soon. So what happens if... If we're trapped..." Hazel asked as she peeked out of her box.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:29 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 Jacksbrother_zps5da9799a
Aidan Debarbaraque
Rowlf
Caring Brother and Debonair Ladies Man
Aidan stood there uncomfortable for a few moments as Beaker suddenly spoke up against Kermit's plan. He looked at him in open surprise. Beaker normally worshipped the ground Kermit walked on. This was really weird. So after realizing they'd basically forgotten he was there Aidan spoke up, nodding at both of them.
Whenever you're done, boss, I'm going to need a sample of vial 4 if I'm going to be able to mass produce it.
Then he walked towards where Hazel was. He looked at her for a few moments, almost seeming to see right through her. He seemed to come to his senses after a moment, trying to smile at her comfortingly before suddenly crouching down and hugging her. His voice perfectly serious as he spoke.
I don't know what we are going to do, Hazel. Things are going to be pretty bad when that bastard comes back. I'm pretty horrible at keeping my promises, but, kid, I swear to you I'm going to make sure you get out of this alive even if I don't. You deserve a chance to live, even if it is in this place.
After Kraven had come in basically signing their death warrants, he'd held back admitting until this moment that he was probably never going to see Dani again. He tightened his grip on the girl as he thought this. Even if he didn't see his sister again, he was going to make sure this girl made it out of this alive. It was the most he could do for her at this point after bringing her into this shit.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:25 am

[quote="Raven Todd"]

Piggy looked at Beaker in less than veiled annoyance. She wasn't expecting this of Beaker of all people. No one understood Kermys greatness as much as she did, but out of anybody he had been close. This truly disappointed her. She walked over to Beaker, her grip on her whip taut. She had been in such a good mood too. This was not how she'd wanted her valentines day to go at all. She lowered her voice as she spoke to him. Beaker had known her long enough to know her using this deceptively calm tone was decidedly worse than her yelling at you. "Beaker, your concerns are well placed, but we cannot let these people get away with insulting us the way they have. This Kraven and whoever he presumes to bring against us needs to be made aware how foolish their decision is. As dangerous as they may be The Titan project is the most clear way to spread that message. We can hardwire them with bombs if they attempt to attack anyone in our ranks. I don't believe Gonzo would mind sparing a few bombs for that." She looked over at her twin with a smile. He would likely be able to tell what she was thinking just by the amused look in her eyes. Right now at the possiblity of seeing the titans kill their enemies. Tearing them apart limb by limg was preferable but eviserating them in a titan sized explosion could be just as fun.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:26 am

Writer of Fate

Kermit walked out onto the stage after dressing himself in his best suit after a very passionate night with Piggy... Today was the Day... He had placed a sign out front of the Theater PRIVATE SHOW A LA KRAVEN AND COMPANY! Starring THE MUPPETS; Co-Directed by Mrs. Piggy and Gonzo the Great, written by Kermit The Frog... He was sure they wouldn't be here for some time but nonetheless they had more than enough creatures to hold off, NO... To Deciamate ANY Attack that could come onto them... It had been nearly over two days since Kraven popped in on them... In that time Rowlf and Piggy had collected a good deal of information about several of the members, Gonzo and the Actors had collected weapons and Zombies from local zones and converging them all here... The Directors were all equipped with a number of vials of different Nanos... Kermit walked backstage and seemed to disappear into the rows of costumes and lights... He sung a little tune as he went further and further back into the Theater... Die Liebhaber der Traum Und ich...

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:58 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 1113
North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 Layout13
Kraven
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

A loud voice echoed through the Theatre, a haunting voice that was not doubt familiar to everyone in the building "MUPPETS!" his deep, raspy voice echoed through the building "WE'RE HERE!" and with those ghastly words, a strange clanging noise could be faintly heard, getting louder and louder and louder, as if it was slowly getting closer. As the clanging got louder, another noise seemed to echo through the building... a monkey screech. And then, in one swift moment, once again, a wall was blasted open, brick and concrete flinging into the building. As the moonlight penetrated into the building, a strange, gigantic silhouette formed, with the moon as its back drop. It was, in fact, a gigantic cymbal-banging monkey, with Father Death standing directly in top of it. Kraven looked down into the building, an excited grin upon his face "Sup." he oh-so-casually greeted them, before the monkey clanged its instruments together, letting out a sonic blast that further did damage to the building,a s rubble fell down upon the walking dead that dwelled within the building. Kraven dropped down from the monkey's head, his feet landing down on the cold, hard concrete outside of the theatre. The giant slowly took three steps, one, two, three, lights suddenly lit up the darkness behind Kraven, showing an army at his stead. Hundreds, possibly thousands of Deathworshippers, Patriots Footmen, and Battle Strippers, Ashley, Kylie, Gunnar, Willow, Agan, all right behind Father Death. The man opened his arms outward, as if a display of greeting to his enemies "It's time. Life's a bitch, but at least you'll all know peace in death."

"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 Monkey10
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:14 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 Screenshot2014-07-15at73722PM_zpsc565b5e4

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Empowered
~______________________________________________~

Agan walked to the Theater, seemingly alone. He saw what was going on. He stood behind Kraven, and then held his arm up. Hundreds crawled from the shadows, the dregs...the smugglers.
"On my mark...rockets and turrets, aim for the theater to bring it down." he ordered, and hundreds of smugglers pulled out rocket launchers...and some on the roofs of different builds, aimed mini gun turrets at the theater. They were awaiting Agan's orders. "Oh...by the way." Agan took out the reddish vial from his pocket, wiggling it at their faces. "I have this...cockbites." he said, and put it safety in his pocket.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:23 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 Gunnar209_zps95fe92d1

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
-------------------------------------
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar stood behind Kraven, cracking his knuckles and readying himself in general for the assault, his face covered by the gas mask and unreadable. He seemed quite determined as he glared into the theater, murmuring quietly,
"It's time for retribution..."
There seemed to be a little more life in him now than there had been for the past few days--and oddly enough, that life was only there because he was preparing to kill people--mostly because he felt very strongly about what these people were doing--and he wanted it to stop. Messing with nature had never been okay in his book, and now they were bringing back people's loved ones as meat shields? No. Not okay.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:32 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 Kylie85_zps1965ba03

Kylie Deorio
Joy
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

"DING-DONG!" Kylie had shrieked joyously as the monkey had busted its way through the wall, imitating a door bell, then giving a loud giggle. She hopped up and down in anticipation as she awaited the command to attack, Friendmaker held over her shoulder as she smiled giddily. "Maybe all of you naughty people will be more considerate after we teach you the wonders of LOVE! Maybe you're just bitter or something--I dunno! But I'm gonna do my best to make EVERYONE happy today~!" Kylie seemed pretty fired up--apparently, now that she was distracted from what had happened two days ago, she was back to her normal self for the moment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:41 am

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

For the last couple of days Hazel been helping set up the show for the Muppets, making the zombies look in tip-top shape. Hazel right now was trying to think of how to get Alice back to Green Hat man, Agan. Miss Piggy wouldn't even let her see Alice, even though she could hear her. They made strange noises together that would have distburbed anyone, but then again Hazel was born in NML, she wasn't normal. "Hey, hey, hey! We got company!" Hazel said as she heard Kraven's voice. "And Monkey~! Huh... This is bad isn't it?" Hazel asked the others as she saw the army behind Kraven, who was on giant monkey. "I mean... We don't have enough seats." she said as she looked back at the others.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:48 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 Willow40_zpsa249386b

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
-------------------------
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"
-------------------------

Willow had trotted right into the theater as a hole was blown in the wall, keeping pace with Gunnar and grinning somewhat maniacally at the thought of getting to kill someone- she'd been trying so many ways to handle her grief, but this sounded like a much better idea- instead of wallowing in sorrow, just kill a few people! Even better, kill the people who dared threaten the peace of her recently deceased boyfriend... Suffice to say, Willow was more than enthusiastic about slaughtering the Muppets- she didn't even know who they were, and she really didn't care. She just wanted to see some people suffer, especially since she felt as if they were threatening Holden... He may have died, but she'd protect his memory and grave to the end if she had to.
Then again, she doubted she'd have to- these guys seemed like such wimps...!
"Peace in death if only because you're dead, you sick bastards-- of course, you can't fuck with your own graves from inside the graves, now can you?" she hissed, still grinning some and tracing a hand over her gas mask- she had it in her hand, as she hadn't put it on quite yet. She wanted the enemy to see just how excited she was to bathe in their tacky, crimson blood...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:00 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 Kaguro1
Writer of Fate

Suddenly a very loud sound came from the back of the theater as the Giant Monkey crashed through the wall an enormous draft of air with a very intense and prominent smell of Roses washed over the Deathworshippers and Smugglers... On contact several of the men and women began shaking their heads as if the smell was affecting them somehow... Then the sound of speakers turning on and a very dark and ominous voice edged through the entire theater and echoed throughout the streets outside... Well well well...It's sooooooo nice to have you all COME TO THE SHOW... Now you see it wouldn't be a show persay if you saw the entire cast in the first scene now would it... SOOoooooOOOOOOooooo... DRUMMER, COMMENTER, LAB-ASSISTANT, CANNON-MAN... FooooooooRWARD Animal, Statler, Beaker and Gonzo Stood next to Camilla with Several Dozen SPIDER-PENGUINS crawling all over the walls, ceiling and seats of the theater climbing over each other... The voice came from the speakers inside again... OH... And it was sooooooo nice of you to bring us volunteers for the side show... Madam if you would Direct our volunteers... Another voice, a voluptuous yet sinister voice came from what sounded like a Megaphone behind the stage... Piggy was very very excited and erotic, as usual... Ladies and Gentlemen, SHOOT EACH OTHER!!... At the sound of this voice those not in gas masks or who hadn't covered their faces would feel a certain sway in the words as Mrs.Piggy's Nano's in the air began being inhaled and force everyone nearby to feel an immediate impulsive instinct to do what she just said... The Effect was the strongest with a single Direct Command... Dozens of the footmen brought along with Agan and Kraven, especially As the sounds of gunfire and rockets flying through the air then exploding into the ranks, especially the smugglers who were very used to acting on instinct. Many who were particularly sexual people would begin to skip the guns and go straight for strangling each other... ... Sorry, Did I do that?!... Gonzo began snapping his fingers and the 6-Armed abominations began swarming out of the Theater climbing on top of the monkey and randomly attacking everyone with their scythe like arms and sharp teeth... The Disaster was chaotic with bullets and gunfire, until some of the footmen wised up and began covering their mouths with shirts and rags and some even had gas masks... and started shooting the soldiers who were too far gone with Piggy's Scent to be left with their miserable existence, then turning their attention to the monsters that were infesting their ranks, cutting them down quickly swarming the ranks faster and faster due to the confusion a dozenclimbing on top of the giant monkey and cutting at it seeing it as much of an enemy as anyone else there... AND THE SHOW BEGINS!!!

PENGUIN-SPIDERS
North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 Mtg__makeshift_mauler_by_namesjames-d4btn9h
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:01 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 Baraprince34_zps1694f888

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

just look at me, i`m a living act of holiness
given all the positive virtues that i possess
i`m going to light up the world

______________________________________________________________________________________

Ashley had arrived with the rest of the Deathworshippers, stoical and stout as he stood by various footmen, his presence alone carrying a deeply foreboding feeling. He said nothing, and showed no real indications of malice or rage- he simply glared ahead, eager and waiting. It was no secret that the Ranked Assassin had dismantled organizations twice this size over night- this was gonna be quick and easy...
As the nanos happened, the assassin glanced about in concern- but if one cared to look back at the Deathworshippers` footmen, they would see that not a single one of them was even the slightest bit affected by the gases at work here. Each and ever smuggler and Deathworshipper was equipped with a gas mask, protecting them from their enemy`s underhanded tricks- each remained at their leader`s beck and call, unaffected still, preventing any sort of chaos that may have disrupted.
As, however, several mutant zombie things approached the gigantic monkey- Ashley at last cracked a smile, taking a step forward- then suddenly appearing directly before these monstrosities. A flash of movement that was hard to follow by a human eye came next- and soon enough, a large fraction of zombies deployed had fallen over-- still and unmoving.
The assassin stood over the corpse of corpses neutrally, sighing and seeming almost bored- before he glanced back to the theatre. "... That was boring... where`s the officers...? I hope they`re not too chickenshit- this`ll be kinda anti-climatic..." With that, he sighed again-- and in another flash, he was before the Muppets` army, and getting right to work at cutting through their forces. His movements seemed effortless- and with him alone, it was already beginning to seem as if this fight had a clear victor. "Let`s see if these dickmunches can give a good fight, at the very least--!!" 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Bloodshot`s Theme - No More Riot!  
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:07 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 1113
North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 Layout13
Kraven

Almost immediately upon hearing Kermit's voice, Kraven dashed forward, leaving the rest of his army alone, he could care less about them, so long as he killed every single one of The Muppets. He was grinning like a madman under his mask, deep down, he knew he always had the most fun whilst in the middle of simple, mindless carnage "Ashley! I'm leaving the children to you!" he yelled before hie voice could be muffled by the sound of the chaos. Ashley was definitely more competent at leading anyways. The giant rant forward towards a penguin spider, which immediately launched its talons out towards the Blonde. Kraven caught them both, before swinging the monster effortlessly into a wall and crushing it "BWAHAHAHAHHA!" another two charged the man, a monster in his own right, to which Kraven simple caught both monsters and smashed their heads heads together. Blood and guts spilled onto the blonde, he wasn't done, he was far from done, the deepest, most animalistic desires in Kraven's body took him over. He just wanted to kill and kill and kill until he was bathing in the blood of his enemies. Kraven jumped up, punching a wall next to him, before grabbing a giant chunk of it, loosened from his punch, and tossing it into about a dozen penguin-spiders, crushing them. This wasn't enough, this was disappointing, he needed to find Kermit right away. These monsters were no different than fighting footmen. He saw about two dozen penguin spiders, all climbing on top of each other like ants. Kraven couldn't help but smile in amusement. He brought back his arm, readying himself for a punch, before throwing a single, powerful right hooker towards the front monster's face. The penguin spider was sent flying back, hitting the rest of the monsters behind it at a speed that tore them apart. Father Death opened his arms up wide as he laughed into the air "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" he laughed maniacally, before another monster came up on him from behind "...?" it sent its powerful talons down towards his shoulders, only for the giant to grab both arms "No no no... be a good little boy and die..." he whispered, before tearing the penguin-spider in half. As its blood rained down on the mad titan, Kraven called out "KERMIT! FACE ME NOW! YOUR TOYS BORE ME!"

"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:23 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 Screenshot2014-07-15at73722PM_zpsc565b5e4

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Empowered

Agan started to see some of his men were trying to shoot or strangle each other. He fired a shot in the air.
"PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER AND PUT ON YOUR FUCKING MASKS SO HELP ME!" he yelled. The others were helping and getting clear air into those guys. Good. Agan could focus again. "Oh...and mark." Rockets were fired at the opposite side of the theater, explosions and such. Agan stayed outside walked slowly inside the hole that Kraven made, unafraid. "This is why you don't fuck with a smuggler buddy. They come back, often with friends." Though these people weren't his friends, since really, these guys weren't his friends. Like really. Kraven was going to be fighting Kermit, maybe he could take this time to look for Muugica and Alice. Maybe by some miracle they were ali....no...they weren't. Agan remembered what type of people these guys were. They wouldn't be alive. Muugica was tough but...and Alice...she'd crack...she'd crack under the intense pressure...the thoughts haunted him...but no time for that. Several smaller zombies tried to bite him, but Agan whipped them away, taking their heads with him. He just needed to focus and be helpful at this point.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:29 am

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 Kylie85_zps1965ba03

Kylie Deorio
Joy
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

"YAY~! Let's go!" Kylie cheered as she saw Ashley and Kraven dive into the fray, quickly moving in to attack as well. Friendmaker raised high, she shoved herself straight into a large group of penguin spiders--penguin spiders which were quickly reduced to fleshy piles of meat. Kylie was quite literally a pink wave of death moving through the zombies at a break-neck pace, laughter erupting from behind her gas mask as she carved a path of carnage through the undead hordes. "You~ Aren't~ SMILING~!" she proclaimed as she drove Friendmaker into the chest of a zombie, cleaving it in half with a quick tug upwards of the blade. The zombies really didn't seem to be giving Kylie any trouble at all--and if her face was actually visible, it would be clear that she hadn't even broken a sweat. She moved with an insane amount of speed that shouldn't have been possible with the size of the blade she was wielding--and yet she was swinging the weapon around as if it weighed just about as much as a toothpick. Her size itself should have been a handicap, but instead, it made her all the more evasive--and not a single zombie landed a hit on her as she mowed through their ranks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:29 pm

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

Hazel looked around and jumped back from the monsters being slaughtered, along with other forces. Hazel wasn't sure what she was supposed to do. Fight these guys? Blond guy is punching them like no tomorrow! She wished that she stayed in her box! But she doubted that even her box fort would protect her now. She wondered if Glasses was okay. "Green Hat MAN! There you are!" Hazel called as she waved over to Agan, spotting him yelling at his own men. "I was wondering where you were!" she said in a chipper tone.

Meanwhile Animal walked onto the battlefield with a goofy looking smirk on his face. He looked... Rather high. "Ahahahahaha..." he chuckled as he cracked his neck a bit, and activated his nano's to cover his body in an exoskeleton. "I'll make sure all of you enjoy yourselves! Now who's it gonna be that gets the first knockout!?" Animal yelled, his voice echoing through the suit. He jumped off, killing anyone that got in his way. It seemed like he was impenetrable, his armor. "COME AT ME BRO!"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:08 pm

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 _afro_aroha_j_black_gloves_blonde_hair_facial_hair_gloves_goatee_jason_beck_male_parody_sideburns_solo_sparkle_style_parody_tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann_the_big_o__tZ2dlpObSX
Gonzo ^ The ^ Great!
Director of Explosions
Gonzo's Theme - What You Feel

Gonzo suddenly popped out from behind Kylie and turned on some MEMORABLE MUSIC from his watch and a large ring of 7 taller disfigured monsters popped up around the tiny assassin and began to dance with him to the Music... They were nearly as tall as Beaker and had arms and heads stitched together as well as grafted plate armor all over their bodies... with all their hands they snapped and danced to the beat, Gonzo had programmed them with every song and dance ever made... Except for the Robot, cause that was dumb... Gonzo flipped a few disk shaped devices around threateningly as he danced... You want some fun little pink chickas...? in between his sweet dance moves Gonzo threw out two spider-bombs at Friend-Maker, they clung onto the large blade and started beeping faster and faster... Let's Dance

3-HEADED PENGUINS
North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 Ld165_skaabGoliath

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 Kaguro1
Writer of Fate

Kermit shook his head in his booth above the Theater, it really was such poor sport putting such low things against such a threat... The Speakers came on again... A dark low laugh came through...Ha Ha Ha Ha, As I expected none of our actors can stand up to the critiques of the Mighty Kraven... Soooooooooo We've prepared some very special guests... The entire theater shook as a loud crash came one after another like blasts of thunder walking closer and closer from the back of the stage then a sound of a wall falling over came behind the stage curtains then through came Kermit and Piggy riding separately each on top of enormous Abominations made of what seemed to be over a hundred corpses each... The Corpse-Titans stalked forward reaching as tall as the three story ceiling in the grand theater...

CORPSE TITAN
North City // Ruins of The Ol' Theatre (Eradicated) - Page 4 Skaab_colossus_by_homoseptimus-d4juhge

Dear, go give our other guests a proper greeting! Piggy smiled and turned her Corpse-Titan towards the Group of Smugglers outside, The Monstrosity crashed through the front wall sending rubble flying and continued charging towards them. Piggy lounged on the abomination while it continued crushing the smugglers swiping... Piggy let out a yawn from on top of the giant...
Kermit stood atop his smirking down at Kraven with his arms held out... COWER! TREMBLE FOR THOU ART IN THE PATH OF THE HERALD OF CHAOS, THE WRITER OF FATE!! THE LAST GOD AMONG WORMS!!! KERMIT THE FROG!... The Titan outstreched it's arms matching Kermits motions... Kermit directed the Titan and it raised two enormous claws each made of half a dozen human arms with fingers sharpened to points and swiped down as if it was going to clap Kraven in between its gigantic hands.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next